HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

New People

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: New People   Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:30 pm

((Post is reserved for Alexander; thank you))
"Stop! No. I'm warning you! That's it!" A female voice said as their was a slight shuffle then much laughter from a male voice.
"No Stop! Stop! No! AH-HA! I'll piss myself!"
After a moment of silence the female rolled her eyes sitting in a large black chair that massaged your entire body for payment of course, "You asked for it." Her blue eyes locked on him. Her fur was a tint of blue as her long blue fluffy tail swished in her lap. She was in tomboy like clothing; tan shorts a tight fitting grey top and combat boots. Her hair was black and fell to her shoulders. The fox looked to the male friend, "You okay?"
The male simply smiled in delight and nods, "Well of course. Besides It was all in good fun." His smirk revealed large wild cat teeth. His fur was black with stripes of blue. His thin tail twitched as he sat on the arm of her chair. He wore baggy black bottoms and a dark grey tee with a skull on it. He messed up his hair lightly which was short bits of vibrant blue which matched the small stripes on his fur. "So we have only been messing around what now?"
"Hmm how about examining prey." She looked over the crowd watching people pass, "I want to talk with a complete stranger and see how it goes."

Fox-KaiKai (fyi it's pronounced Kay-Kai)

Panther- Fellnox (Fell-nox)

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Rider

PostSubject: Re: New People   Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 am

Alex sighed as he sat on one of the blue metal benches of the mall, watching as others walked by, some giggling, some yelling in excited tones that caused his ears to lay flat against his head. A small whimper left him, his eyes wandering from face to face. Some watching him, others too busy paying attention to the shops or the people they were with, discussing the various knickknacks that they had purchased. He scoffed at them and turned his attention to a screaming girl, a fox. A slight smirk cracked his face as it formed, watching her and the black furred feline. He perked an ear up to hear what they were saying as she sat in the chair. She was cute.

He blue fur and white tipped tail stuck out, the smirk becoming a grin as he looked her over before his attention moving to the feline male that accompanied her. He too wasn't that bad for male. Like her, his fur stuck out like a sore thumb. The black on blue scheme worked well for him and he found himself licking his lips at the two of them before standing with a yawn, stretching his back. A few pops sounded through the noisy building.

He walked over to the pair, looking at the sign of the shop, not wanting to appear is he were stalking them like prey. "So, what's this place sell?" he asked, his voice calm and soothing. He turned his head with a mild tilt to them. A smile upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New People   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:07 am

The fox's blue eyes gazed over the boring crowd finding no interest in any of them really. Her eyes looked to a bench seeing a glint of ligt fur which interested her but was unable to see due to the passing crowd. She stood up peeking over the crowd but saw the bench was now empty. She sighed and went to sit again though jumped hearing the rather lovely voice beside her. Orbs looked over to the male beside her seeing his lovely bit of fur and then to his eyes. Stuck on words she rather just stood there in her own thoughts.

However the playful male stepped up and did a small bow, "Oh forgive my friend; she get's lost in thoughts at time. My name is Fellnox and this is Kaikai. And trust me this shop is far from the best. Though since you asked it sells glow stuff. Raver things for parties and such. Rather amusing but hell-a expensive."

The female fox inhaled deeply feeling her heart lightly race, never before had she felt so shy. Was it the attraction she had towards him? She didn't know herself but she liked it almost as much as being in heat! Her blue eyes went to him as her eye batted lightly and she moved closer as her tail flicked under his chin, "Would you come shop with us?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Rider

PostSubject: Re: New People   Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 am

Alex's eyes wandered to the fox as she blushed, watching him. The smile turning into a grin. He wasn't going to lie, she was stunning. He turned his body towards the pair and continued to watch her, his left ear flicking to the sound of her name. His tail twitched as he sniffed the air, catching only her scent. It was enticing. As if it dared him to him make a move. "My name is Alexander. But please, call me Alex." he told them, his eyes never leaving the fox. He took in a subtle deep breath of her sweet scent, like she was in heat and ripe for the taking. Alex watched her stand and move towards him, feeling the softness of her tail on his chin, it tickled yet felt good. He listened to her as she spoke, his head nodded before he could think of an answer. "Of course."

Alex playfully linked his tail with hers and grinned at her, "So, where to first?" he asked them, his head finally turning up to the male that was with her. "And before I ask and make anything awkward, mostly for my part; are you two... together?" he asked them, his hands gesturing at the pair. He was sure of the answer, but he wanted to be sure before he tried anything with KaiKai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New People   Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 pm

She couldn't help but feel attracted toward him but then again wolves always did. Larger men in general which were bigger than her own breed. Being a fox many others were bigger which made her life or sex much more enjoyable. Licking her maw her mouth felt almost dry as she caught his name, "Just Alex? But Alexander sounds so noble." Her heart lightly jumped when she caught his scent and she felt a growing heat between her legs. At this rate she would have to have him! She had to hold her urges though and wait. Basking in the heat would allow that much more when they are in the act of mating.

Feeling his tail with her own she was drawn closer to him and looked up to him as she got hip to hip with him and placed his hand on her hip, "No no we're not together. He's more like my pet." "Hey that's pleasure pet thanks!" Fellnox added with a pout. KaiKai simply rolled her eyes and looked up to the male as her bright blue eyes locked on him, "Would you mind buying us some drinks? I can pay you back later." She winked as a hand slid into his bottoms pocket. Him being taller he would be able to see the perfect curve of her breast and with her zipper down he could see the soft fur of her breasts.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New People   

Back to top Go down

New People
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1