Share | 

ADMIN MISSING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ADMIN MISSING   Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Soooo

Sorry it's been forever guys but the thing is it's been HELL.

Work all night from 10pm-6am
School during day 9am-5pm
Days off 0 -__-
LLLLAAAMMMEEEE

PLUS someone broker into car so smash window...

Got it repaired. They ran my battery dead...
THANK GOD for some humanity. A guy gave me jump.

So yea it's been a bad week :'(

I'm behind in school too cause work but I need to work much as i can cause rent
WHICH BY THE WAY they screwed me over! ><
I pay 415 +water which is like 80?
so some 500 right?

Rent is 675? WTF?
So they just told me my lease is up too. So now it's like Oh you have to stay here another month and 540? or sign a 12 month at this miserable hull for a year...

>< So been looking up other apartments like crazy and planning move which may cost me even more but fuck it. If I'm gonna pay a hundred more I might as well be more comfortable.

SO yea guys that's whats up. Sorry I want to rp I'm having withdrawal but I really need to catch up on there bit as well. I miss you all and wish you the best. IF

By ANY means you need me I will be there asap. My cell will be below. Don't spam me with chains though! XD I kill you!

Anyways I'm feeling a bit better now.

This is me leaving a note of absence. Sad As much as I dun wanna.

MISS YALL

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN MISSING   Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 am

That sucks hon! I hope things get better for you! <3

I'm going to try to get back into rping, but first thing is first! I have to get caught back up in school >.< Oh well..

Hope to 'see' you soon dear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN MISSING   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:38 am

I don't even know where to begin.

I suppose I should start where i first left.

School has gotten in the way of online time which is reasonable. Study and such plus I work overnight. It's a hassle having 16-20 hour days and usually only like 5hrs of sleep or less.
Naturally I saw grades declining and went to work to ask for certain days off. Well sadly my boss is a bitch and needs to hump a porcupine and die a bloody death. Anyways that was a hard to do. Didn't work out so well. still have 35 hours a week. So I am stuck being unhappy because i cant pass classes because i have too many hours and don't get enough sleep. I'm going to a school I had wanted to go to but now I see it is only setting me back.

I am withdrawing. I know it's practically finals but It's never too late right? I'm withdrawing from this school and come spring will be attending a new school that will engage me in moving the right direction. The reason I am so late to withdraw is because their was a death in the family. Brandon which is my step-father passed of a heart attack. My 12 year old sister was in his care. I was very concerned to find out that she had found him when coming home from school. I quickly filed grief for work and went out to Ohio to aid in anyway i can for her. She is doing alright thank heavens. She had a awesome role model to teach her. Needless to say 12 is not our number. 12 is when we both lost mom and now she lost dad and here it is fucking December which is the month I wish didn't exist to be honest. The main reason I lost interest was because when mom died the cheer was gone. It will never be the same without her. And don't try to give me 'she would want you to be happy and enjoy yourself' I do try. I do. But somethings go deeper than raw emotion.

So that's about the just of what I have been up to.

On a better note I am living in a 2 bedroom with a female roommate. She used to hate spiders now she owns one. Ha ha! I have a way of changing people. Now we have 4 tarantulas! WOOT lol I should send pics... hmm ehh if you look up on youtube Yudan333 that's my account. You can see Tilly and Tabiki but the babies haven't been posted yet.

So yea. I'm kinda through with this year, this life. I kinda just want to hibernate. I hate my job. I hate that i have to withdraw. I know it's going to disappoint my parents and worse is they told me to hang in there and try and I did but I admit failure okay. I'm sorry im not as perfect. they even told me a 'D' was passing. Yes but it's not what I want to pass with. If i get a diploma/bachelors I want to say I passed with my usual 4.0 not a lousy 2.0...

Stress is getting to me. I just got over a stomach virus. nearly was hospitalized from lack of fluids. It's just the time. Maybe this is the time in my life where i am at rock bottom and it will slowly start to go back up come this new year right? At least I hope it ends up that way.

I really miss RPing with all of you whom I do rp with. I think that's one thing which has driven me insane. I'm having withdraw. I do so hope to rp again soon my dears. I am not too sure when but soon. anyways best be off. got a long day ahead of me and it doesn't help i am rather exhausted and still recovering from the tummy sickness.

Wish me luck eh?

Yudan Enzeru
Yudan333
Tabitha

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN MISSING   

Back to top Go down

ADMIN MISSING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top