HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Take Me Home Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:18 pm

(I figured with you coming back and all, we could start up a new one, as well as continue our original one. Anyhoom, I'll be using Slylar in this one. He's a smaller skunk, with wide, bright blue eyes. He has a dark blue streak of fur that runs down the back of his slender, feminine body. He's slightly child-like, and is very innocent (to an extent) and fun to be around. I'm glad to see you're back, Tabby.)

Skylar sat in the corner of the local club, The Fox Trot. His eyes observed the furs scattered across the dancefloor, having the time of their lives, one of them being his his friend Jake, who had brought him here practically against his will. he sighed and sipped on the small pink drink he'd bought himself. It was fruity, and bubbly. It made his tongue and nostrils tingle when he drank it, and he thought it was funny. His overly-fluffy tail rest in his lap, working as an armrest for his elbows as just watched his friend dance the night away. He wanted to go home...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:45 pm

While bodies moved across the dance floor their were the seldom few at tables talking and drinking throwing their drinks up and laughing, cheering one another on. Also a few at the bar talking loudly and chatting though their were those who didn't seem to want to be here either.

IN a far corner to the left at a table with a dimmed light was a built male that wore a black wifebeater, a sharp looking fin protruding from his body as he sat back head tilted down avoiding the light as he had glasses over his eyes with dark shades; hiding his eyes from others. He was in black jean pants; very well built this shark had muscles to spare. He only sipped at his drink as though bored.
Rashak

In another corner was a blue furred tiger with a decent amount of build as well but less shaped. He was bent over his table holding his glass tightly gazing down at it hard. His eyes showed worry and pain all at once as though much was on his mind. He looked old enough to be a father but young enough to be out of college. his silver hair about his blue made a good mesh as his rather dark red eyes looked at his drink as several others were empty at the table.
Darin

((made it so you chan choose who to go to lol or both? Idk tongue surprise me bounce)

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Skylar sighed, and pulled his fluffy tail up to his chest, hugging it tightly. Like a stuffed animal. He sported a pair of tight short-shorts, and a pink and white striped tank top. The shirt was his, but Jake had convinced him to wear the shorts, as well as the makeup he whore upon his face, mainly around his shimmering blue eyes. He hated it... It didn't feel like him. He sighed, as he finished his drink, plopping the glass onto the counter, and leaning back against the bar. The crowd was full of people. the wolves on the dancefloor, the foxes at the bar, the blue tiger at the table. People were everywhere, and be hated big crowds. Unless it was a party. He snuggled his face into his tail, miserably watching the rest of the crowd having a blast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:40 am

The red-eyed tighter gripped his glass tightly as he put a wad of cash on the table and rose up lightly weaving. His head rushed from rising as he stammered away from the crowd across the room. The lights and strobe made it all but easy to see anything much less anyone. He bumped into several people as they holered calling him, 'drink' or 'looser'. This was the least of his worries though. Swaying he was bumped by someone much larger than him and stammered towards the area of the skunk. Nearly falling into him he corrected himself only catching himself on the male as the blue tiger looked to the shocked boy and stood upright, "I am so sorry." Distress in his tone and yet a sense or urgency. "Please forgive me! I'm rather tired of the noise; it's too many people too." He saw some blur of him and the boy and shook his head, "Want to step outside?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:46 am

Skylar saw the tiger stumbling through the crowd, rapidly approaching him. His eyes widened, and he curled himself up onto the stool he was perched upon, hiding his face with his tail, bracing for impact. He heard the tiger's voice, and slowly peeked those round eyes over his fluffy tail, studying what he could see of the boy. Step outside...? The mere idea sounded like heaven at this point, he didn't even care who with. "....Y-yes..." He was able to squeak out, slowly letting his guard down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:54 pm

The tall male looked for the exit and took his hand not caring out breaking the personal space between them. He had to pull his composure together as he rushed through the crowd. Breaking through he sighed stepping out into the cool air. Ye slicked.his hair and leaned on the brick of the building, "I am sorry I ran into you. I do apologize again. It hasn't exactly been easy for me." He extended his hand, "My name is Darin."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Skylar squealed as he was practically yanked off of his seat, and tugged through the crowd. "Excuse me... Sorry... Pardon me...." He bumped into fur by fur until he popped out onto the sidewalk. He readjusted his hair, and shook his rear, fluffing his tail back out. He giggled softly at this. "Oh, it's fine." He flashed a cute smile, and sprung his hand out. "I'm Skylar." He batted his gorgeous blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:50 pm

"Skylar? What a very peculiar name you have. It is lovely though." He pressed harder against the brick wall to stay sturdy, "I am sorry to have bothered you. I hope I didn't ruin your night. I am having a rather rough one so I thought I would come out and drink it away. I am not a true drinker but I thought I'd try." He looked to the boy and sighed heavily, "I am sorry I am blabbing now. I need to get home; a shower is in order. Would you like to come? Maybe make you a meal to make up for my trouble?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 am

Skylar frowned slightly. "It's never good to drink your troubles away..." He had far to much experience with this. He looked from the tiger, and back to the club. Then back to the tiger. Then back to the club. He bit his lower lip, and quickly pulled out his phone, shooting a quick text, and looking back up to him with those wide eyes, smiling ever so softly. He was a bit nervous, but he trusted the tiger.

That was one of his problems. He trusted people too easily, and it had led him astray before. Nevertheless, he slipped his phone back into his pocket. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:27 am

Darin smiled and walked to the road stretching as he looked up the road then down it, "Would you like me to call a cab? Or shall we walk? It's not far off to be honest. I figured some fresh air would allow me to get to know you by chatting. If that is okay."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:30 am

Skylar's eyes watched the pavement passing under his feet, his hands in his pockets. "Did he just call my name lovely....?" He blushed a tad, before realizing he was being spoken to. "I-oh. Yeah. Walking's fine." He giggled and grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:41 am

He walked along the sidewalk looking ahead going up the street, his weaving and drunken state was slightly wearing off. He looked ahead to keep his vision focused, "So tell me more about yourself? How old are you? Do you have a profession?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 am

Skylar frowned softly. He didn't like how drunk this man seemed, and it was making him uncomfortable. "I'm nineteen...." He caught the tiger mid-stumble. "L-Look... Maybe another time...." He sighed internally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 am

"what? Don't like to talk about yourself?" He stood up straight as he walked on his composure changed to serious, "Im sorry if I am scaring you or upsetting you. I have no intention of doing either much less endangering you. I assure you I AK not a bad person... Perhaps you'd like me to answer your questions?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am

Skylar sighed, and shrugged. "You need to go home... I'll call you a cab." He brushed his hair out of his face, and pulled out his phone. He knew drunk. And this man was drunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:20 am

He stopped and took the phone from the young boy and looked at him hard in the eye with red orbs which stared him down, "Do not mistake me for some common old fool. I am not as drunk as I seem." He handed the phone back and rubbed his head, "I just wanted company... Sorry; you seemed friendly enough to invite home and at least talk to. I'm getting over my wifes death and my son left. I'm alone. But since you feel like i'm a stranger I understand. Just cal yourself a cab. I'm still walking home." He continued walking and sighed heavily hands in h is pockets, "Kids these days. No respect for their elders anymore. But hey I had it coming didn't I... Darin you idiot.." He spoke to himself continuing up the block and stopped staring up at a 2 story home.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 am

Skylar's eyes widened as he was stared down at. He whimpered, and quietly followed the tiger as he left, eventually stopping behind him as he stared up to the house before him. "... I'm sorry..." He whimpered to the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:29 am

Darin stared ahead his body stood firm but it was trembling, "Why should you be." His voice had a hint of anger and disappointment. "I am a stranger it's not like I deserve anything of you anyways. He walked past the white picket fence to the blue home and began to put the keys in. He stopped after opening the door, "Come inside before you catch a cold. I'll start some coffee. Unless you want tea." He made his way to the spacy kitchen area and set up the coffee as he then got a 2 mugs. He leaned against the counter and sighed inhaling the scent of his home biting back the silence. In the living room was a bunch of photos of his beautiful wife which was indeed a woman. and then a child in their arms. Across the way was a office and their were stairs as well and along them more pictures but this time of the couple only. Upstairs looked to have 3 bedrooms and a hallway bathroom.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:17 am

Skylar sighed softly. Why is he so emotional....? Why does he keep talking about deserving, and strength.... he shrugged, and slid into the house. It was quite impressive, considering what he was used to. He smiled softly, and hugged his tail to his chest tightly, like a teddy bear. "Your house is really nice..." He giggled.

His ears perked as coffee was mentioned. "I... I like coffee.." He flashed a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:30 am

He shook his head and poured the tea for the young male and handed it to him as he took his own sipping it black, "Thank you. I have had 2 major jobs so It helps." He handed him sugar and cream as well as a spoon if he wanted to use them, "You have a fascinating tail there. Looks so fluffy. Makes me wonder what you look like if you got shocked." He chuckled imagining him with a his hair poking up.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:38 am

He giggled softly, and ran his fingers through the silky fur on his tail. "Yeah.... It's my prized possession." He smiled, and kissed it, snuggling his face into it. He quickly prepared his tea, and took a sip, purring softly at the taste, his tail fluffing out behind him. He giggled cutely and licked his lips. "Yummy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:51 am

He smiled and shook his head as he finished his coffee, "I am actually a lawyer as well as a doctor. This is why you see the hose looking to well kept. I try my best to keep it clean even though it's a haste since it is so big. I don't sleep much with work. I kind of switch between them When on call for doctor and off time I'm in the courtroom."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 am

Skylar continued to sip at the hot drink, purring at the warmth. He nodded softly as he listened to the slightly older wolf's story, his gorgeous eyes studying the man's face and body, as well as his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:13 pm

The tall built blue tiger set his glass down and his tail flicked as he walked to the living area.then the door locking it then proceeded back, "Im yoing to shower really quick. ill be right back. Make yourself at home." He smiled stroking his shoulder then hurried upstairs as water was quick to start. In the shower his lean built body was hit by mark water but the alcohol had gone through him a different way. His penis fully erect as the barbs stuck out. He sighed heavily, "Damn it. It's been so long.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Skylar nodded softly, watching as the man left. He sighed softly. He hated seeing people down. Especially a handsome tiger such as this one. He bit his lower lip, and stood, strolling over to the couch, and plopping on top of it. He leant against the arm of the sofa, his arms and legs crossed, hugging his tail close, and purring warmly into it, awaiting his new friend's return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 am

Coming out he wiped his hair with a towel as his red eyes gazed down the stairs seeing the boy in the couch. He went to his room and trew some boxers on as well as some comfortable loose fitting bottoms leaving his chest bare and well flexed. Going back downstairs he refiled his coffee and smiled to the boy, "Hey were you hungry? I can make something? Maybe even fix you more coffee? We could watch a movie. Your pic." A grin crossed his lips as he moved to the kitchen again refilling the boys mug as we as his own.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:13 am

Skylar caught the gaze of those sharp red eyes. He giggled softly as the man changed, and headed to the kitchen. He sat up, and arched his back, stretching, letting out the cutest little squeak, and plopping bak down onto the couch. The short shorts his friend had talked him into looked quite nice, squeezing those appetizing thighs of his, his tank too truly showing off his feminine curves. He giggled again, and snuggled into his tail, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Darin walked over placing the tea upon the coffee table. Sipping his own coffee he looked over to the males thighs and swallowed hard biting his lip a bit and looked ahead, "So what do you like to eat? Maybe I can make something." His striped thin tail snaked over to the boy and slipped up between his legs at his groin. Darin however though it was just the couch cushion.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Skylar's smiled softly. "Well, let's see... I like.... EEP!" His eyes widened, as he shot up, feeling the tiger's tail between his legs. His cheeks flushed a hot red. He blinked, and covered his mouth, giggling cutely. He readjusted his tight shorts, fiddling with the visible, lacy waistband of his panties. He sunk back down, and giggled some more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Hearing the rather loud noise he himself jumped and looked to the boy, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He looked around the room as though searching for an imaginary burglar of sorts then returned to the boy, "What?" Hearing his chuckle and giggle he raised a brow and tilted his head. The tiger had a rather funny expression when confused. He sat back down and stared at they black and white fur then saw him adjusting his waistband and looked away hiding his blush, "Well let me get in the kitchen and get started." He got up as his tail snaked over the chest of the tight shirt Skylar wore.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Skylar blushed as he tried to explain what had happened, but being cut off short. He closed his eyes gently, purring ever so quietly, his eyes following the fluffy tail the brushed across his chest. He watched the man as he left for the kitchen, and readjusted his posture, laying on his side, his hand on his hip, watching him. "S-start what...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 pm

"dinner, of course. Unless you want a breakfast or lunch but even something small should do. Just to fill you up. Hmm maybe some soup or noodles. Ah... Could make grilled cheese with ham." 'imma myself wouldn't mind tasting the boy. Ah! Darwin stop this thoughts! You will scare the boy.' He looked over.at the boy shuddering at seeing how his girlish figure was laying. A.throb happened in his pants and he quickly looked away.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Skylar blushed softly. "Oh , no need. I already ate before I left. Thank you though." He stood, and strolled to the kitchen, and past the tiger, his tail swishing along his hips, swaying his rear deliciously as he strolled over to the counter, and plopped himself up onto it. "If anything I should be cooking for you." He grinned, swaying his feet. "So. Tell me.. What make your mouth water...?" He cocked his head innocently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Skylar blushed softly. "Oh , no need. I already ate before I left. Thank you though." He stood, and strolled to the kitchen, and past the tiger, his tail swishing along his hips, swaying his rear deliciously as he strolled over to the counter, and plopped himself up onto it. "If anything I should be cooking for you." He grinned, swaying his feet. "So. Tell me.. What make your mouth water...?" He cocked his head innocently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 am

Darin watched him rise and bit his lip watching him walk over. When on the counter his coffee nearly dropped but he set it aside gulping nervously, "Well... I uh... Let's see...um..." He shuddered as his words wouldn't form he looked away facing the counter as he was on the island. "Personally I eat almost anything." He shuddered hoping that didn't sound perverted.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:02 am

Skylar giggled softly. He sway his body back and forth, his feet on either side of Darin. His tail moved up to playfully swish across his face, as down his chest. "Come on. Tell me. What makes you salivate like no other..?" He cocked his head, blinking innocently. "There has to be something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:26 am

Darin shuddered feeling his nose twitch from the swish of the tail and gulped again looking to the male and put his hands by the boys hips feeling his body grow hot, "To be perfectly honest I would say you but that seems highly inappropriate, but I may say spaghetti."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:31 am

Skylar's eyes widened, his cheeks flushing pink as the man's hands rest upon his petite hips. "... M-me....?" He blinked, and cocked his head, looking innocently up to the tiger, but also a tad intrigued, and interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Darin was so drawn in by the heat he felt he was finding impossible to resist. He put his hips to the boys and groped his ass cheeks and licked his neck, "you know for a skunk you smell heavenly." He sliced his hands o his thighs feeling up the short shorts between his thighs. "I want to please you. I you ask me to stop I will."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Skylar's eyes widened as the tiger moved in closer, purring loudly from the lovely advances made to his neck. He squealed in a rather high-pitched tone as the older male groped and massaged his rear. He gulped. "Darin, I...." He panted softly. "I..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Darin grazed his hands closer to his inner thighs and licked his neck and placed soft kisses upon the thin fur and at his jugular he placed his fangs on his skin though was careful not to puncture him. He could feel the hair raise on the boy and his breath grow increasingly hard. He pulled back and looked to his eyes, "I don't want you pressured. I will stop if you want me too. I don't want you uncomfortable."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Skylar groaned softly as the man's hands trailed along his sensitive, silky inner thighs. The kisses to his neck sent shivers down his spine. "No... I... I want it.... It's just...." He began to pant louder. "I... I'm...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:30 pm

"Just what?" He brushed his cheek with his own and kissed his chin and then his hands grasped his ass cheeks and he went upstairs holding him close to him. His body being warm in the clothing which would soon be off. He waked him into the darkness of a bedroom and laid him down on a rather fluffy bed which he fell in so easily. Darin inhaled his scent at his chest and was removing his top showing off his dark fur and light stripes, "Don't be scared I don't bite much."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Skylar squeaked as he was picked up by his rear, clinging to the boy's chest, purring softly as he was brought upstairs. He looked up to the man's delicious body, beginning to pant quietly, his eyes extremely wide. "W-wait..." He panted as he was sniffed and toyed with. "I'm.... I've never... I mean, I'm...." He bit his lower lip, blushing hotly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Darin looked down to him and saw his face and moved closer seeing him leaning farther into the pillows, "A virgin? Is that what you are trying to say? It's your first? I didn't want to penetrate you. I just wanted to please you." He smiled gently and kissed his lips with a gentle peck and went down kissing his collar moving his top up and kissed his small nipple and sucked it gently, "If you ask anything of me I will stop or go forward. I am giving you full control Skylar." His paw skimmed down and cupped his groin and growled softly groping his penis.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Skylar giggled softly as he was told e just wanted to please. He lay his head back, purring as the boy kissed down his collar bone, and stroked his body. He grinned softly to the ceiling as he was told he had power. Though he didn't like the idea of having power, the thought comforted him. He felt the man grip his member, and growl. He jumped back, and curled his body up slightly, somewhat cowering, his nervously wide blue eyes studying the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:45 pm

He felt the jerk and looked up and smiled, "Sorry I can't much groan like most all i can do is growl.. But it will feel better.. I dont meant to scare you." He licked down his waist and nipped at his abdoman tugging at the shorts. His hands pulled them from his ass and down enough to run his tongue over his tip and suck it as he did a soft growl on it which allowed it to vibrate. He made it softer like a purr as it grew more intense.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 am

Skylar watched the man's face as he talked, his eyes nervously wide. He gulped softly, and nodded, closing his eyes with a scared whimper. He felt the man kissing down his abdomen, purring and growling into it. The vibrations put off by the tiger's noises caused him to squeal softly, purring in harmony with him as he spread his thighs ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Darin was being as gentle as possible and still purring he took the boys length into his mouth and further and ran his tongue over it stroking it in his mouth as his eyes looked up to the boy making sure he was enjoying it and not in fear. He brushed his hip with one hand as another began to cup his ass and gently stroke along the crack under his tail and poking his hole through the clothing. A moan escaped his lips enjoying the feeling again of pleasing another.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Skylar purred as his abdomen was tended to. His eyes widened as he felt his member being tended to. He looked down to see the tiger going to town on him. He opened his mouth to speak up, but was silenced my the stroking of his sensitive rear. He gulped, and shook his head, pulling his hips back. "That.. that's enough..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   

Back to top Go down

Take Me Home Tonight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next