Share | 

Take Me Home Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Darin was pushing in slowly and pulling out and pushing all the way back in allowing the barbs to stroke along his insides. He smirked at the stimulation, "Oh god Skylar! You're so tight. You're amazing." He made shorter thrusts going faster, "Oh baby I'm going to make you feel so good. I'm going to make you feel my love and power." He leaned up kissing him as his claws gripped his hips as he began to force into his ass harder filling his hole with his entire cock. He was not being rough though. His hands cupped his ass as he pushed in and his tongue grazed his neck and he bit down gently sucking his neck going harder now letting his member shove in rapidly as his erection throbbed ready to fill his ass.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Skylar gritted his teeth as he was thrust into once more. A small tear rolled down his cheek from the pain, but he knew he could bear through it. "D-Darin...?" He looked up to him, his eyes innocent and wide with nerve. "W-when.. Will it stop hurting... A-and start feeling good...?" He soon got his answer, as he felt a new sensation taking over him. A sensation growing deep inside of him, that caused his legs to tightly wrap around the tiger's waist, his toes curling. He felt the man kissing and nipping at his neck, and dug his claws into the man's strong back, cocking his head back, and crying out the most beautiful moan of pleasure Darin's ears had ever heard. He brought his lips up to Darin's ear, panting hotly into it with his moans, letting the tiger know just how good he was feeling. "Don't fill me... Not yet... I'm not ready..." He squealed as Darin pushed himself all the way in. "Ah...!" He gripped Darin's shoulders. "Darin!" He cried out, raising his head to state deep into the man's eyes, his own extremely wide. "Press me up against the wall.. Fuck me harder.. Please... I... I didn't know it could feel this good!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:49 am

Darin had froze when hearing his cry; worried he had hurt him he hauled everything even though his body was trembling for more. Gazing down to him he panted hard listening and smiled at his remark and nodded as he grasped him close in his arms and went to the back wall of the bathroom and pressed him against it. His mouth locked on his lips as he pulled his hips down on him all the way. He groaned and then his mouth was on his collar as his fangs dug into his skin almost hard enough to break it. He gripped his thighs holding his legs spread as his claws dug into him. Hips thrust forward into his ass which took every inch. He held him so he could feel every inch glide in and out as the ribs on his penis stimulated all over the inside off his asshole. "god Skylar! Your so fucking good!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 am

Skylar grinned and giggled softly as he felt himself pressed tightly up against the wall. He felt Darin's fangs pinch down on his collar bone, squealing loudly, and gripping his back tighter. He felt his legs being spread as he was thrust deeper and deeper into, their pace increasing. This was all so new... These feelings... He'd never felt them before... Only Darin had made him feel this way... Even though it was his first time, he felt something.. Special. He grazed his claws down the tiger's back, begging and begging for more. Quite the noisy one, he was. He grunted and squealed with each thrust, getting quite into the head. "Ungh..! Y-yeah...!" He found himself forgetting that this was even his first time, so lost in the lust that flooded his body. "F-fuck me, Daddy...!" He continued to groan and moan, before he let out a loud gasp, his eyes widening. Darin had hit something.. Something.. Untouched. And he wanted more. "Ah! Oh, god, Darin, right there...!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Darin thrust deeper and heard the young male make a unexpected whine which made him growl deep in his chest as he held his hips spreading his legs farther as he pushed him against the wall, "Skylar!" He shuddered and continued but he felt something different inside as it grew softer but squeezed tighter. Darin was loosing control as he dug his claws into him but was careful but his fangs were not as gentle. He punctured his soft skin as he thrust in harder his eyes rolling back as he growled softly, "Skylar! I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill you! Oh BABY!" He thrust harder nearing his breaking point. He had never loved like this for some time. He would have to explain to him what happened but he was so lost in the passion right now that he just wanted to please both their needs for flesh. He continued hitting the soft part inside the deepest part of him and groaned as he rammed into that area, "Cum on me Skylar! Soak our chests." He sucked his collar hard and clawed his ass cheeks.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Skylar felt his breath began to quicken. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead, as he felt something massive approaching. With one final thrust, his eyes shot open, and he tossed his head back, letting out the sweetest, most erotic moan of total pleasure his lungs could muster. He cried out Darin's name as he hit his first, and quite intense orgasn. His massive climax had soaked his chest and abdomen, as well as Darin's. "P-pull out... C-cover me...." He pants hotly, trying to catch his breath. He was dying to feel the tiger's hot seed spray across his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:44 am

Darin looked to the young male as he had arched his back and began to cum. Urges grew in his loins as he thrust forward deeper into him building up his growing tendency and he had much trouble trying to pull out. He wanted so badly to fill him but he would do as he asked! He growled and pulled out thrusting his penis against the young male and threw his head up roaring as jets of warm white cum began to cover both their chests and waists even some shooting over their faces and splashing the low ceiling. Shuddering Darin Held Skylar panting hard as sweat rolled off his fur and his breath heavy. He licked his cheek of cum and kissed his lips gently, "Thank you Skylar for letting me feel what it's like to make love again."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 am

Skylar grunted and squealed as he was pulled out of. His ears perked as he heard the male's cries of pleasure, eyes widening as he saw the tiger's member beginning to spurt out his hot seed. Skylar lay his head back, purring loudly as his chest and face was coated with Darin's love, moaning softly. He stared up into Darin's eyes, panting hotly. Blushing as he was kissed, he returned the favor. "Thank you for being my first.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:04 am

Darin crimson eyes locked on the young males with a bit of shock, "F-first? You mean ever?" A bit of worry on his face as he thought of whY he may have just done. If he was a virgin was he expecting Darin to take him in as a lover? They had only just met and they hadn't even really got time to know another. He slowly moved him to the counter setting him down as he began to towel off the globs of cum as he handed him another. That and he had been a bit rough at some points what if he was hurt? Thoughts flooded Darin mind, clouding his judgement.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:33 am

Skylar nodded, shaking his tail out. "Mmhmm.. Remember? I told you so down in the kitchen." He swung his feet around, still blushing hotly. He stood, and strolled over to Darin, kissing the back of his neck, having to get on his tiptoes to do so. "And it was more than I could have ever dreamed of..." He began to massage Darin's strong shoulders. "Thank you.." He whispered into the tiger's ear, before beginning to dry himself off as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Darin rubbed through his scalp trying to remember the conversation but at that time he was trying to sober up. Maybe he forgot but it didn't feel right. He turned facing him, "Skylar I'm sorry. You shouldn't have let me. That should have belonged to someone special. Someone you were going to spend your life with. Not some drunk old widowed man." He palmed his face and tied his towel at his waist before going out and getting some briefs on then some sweatpants.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Skylar blinked as the man said this, his lower lip trembling. He watched the man leave to change, before leaning against the bathroom wall, slowly sliding down to sit on the floor against the wall. He pulled his knees to his chest, and wrapped his fluffy tail around his little embrace, his eyes brimming with tears. Don't cry.. Don't cry, don't show it... He clenched his jaw, before letting out a soft whimper, beginning to cry into his hands, his ears dropped. Such a heartbreaking little cry of heartbreak and confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Darin had thrown on his bottoms and adjusted his hair and his eyes went over to the bathroom door where he heard the young boy starting whining from the sounds of it. He sighed rubbing the back of his head and went to the door and leaned on it looking in at the young male whom now sat on the floor. Making his way in he kneeled and took his chin in his strong paw and smiled sadly, "Hey stop with the tears. You don't need to be crying. I'm sorry If I upset you. I just am worried I am not the one for you. NOT saying I'm not but you deserve someone to be with forever I'm just worried I'm not that person. We only just met. Do you see yourself with me? A old tiger from the south trying to make his life go on in his miserable state?" He wiped his tears and sighed pulling him into his arms and brushed his hands over his cheeks then kissed his cheeks, "Shhh hush no need for the tears you will get me going."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Skylar jumped as he was touched, and held onto the tiger, crying into his chest. He heard the man talking down on himself, sounding so negative and pessimistic and self-hating. This caused him to cry even harder as his own feelings and emotions were questions, falling out of the man's arms, and laying down on the tile floor in the fetal position, crying even harder. A tear-jerking cry of such helplessness.. Such sadness...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:27 am

Darin was at his weakest; he was unsure what to do let alone feel. He had brought him home and made love to him perhaps not knowing what he was doing. Was he still a bit drunk? A headache was arising from the crying of the boy but also a jerk at his chest as his heart felt as though it was being put though a vice grip. His bright red eyes looked to the young boy and he stood up and tightened his fists feeling his fangs baring on their own accord. Anger was growing but not at him. No only towards himself. He was never good at helping those who were emotionally distraught. Speaking quickly and loud enough for him to hear he spoke, "It is not your fault Skylar. When you are done we shall talk like adults." He turned dropping his towl from his shoulders and left the still steamy bathroom and entered the cool bedroom and then passed it going downstairs.

He had his slacks on as well as a matching navy tee which still showed his strong biceps and chest. Moving about the kitchen He began to heat up some leftovers from yesterday which was spaghetti and meatballs. Making a fruit smoothie he poured 2 glasses and sat down drinking his and waited as he ate hoping his headache would subside.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Skylar lay on the floor, sobbing into his tail as the man said this, and left, as if he didn't care at all. He felt like he did back when he was younger, and his father would lock him in his room because he started crying after stepping on a ladybug. He'd felt so angry at himself, but so sad for the poor, innocent little insect. Perhaps, now HE was the ladybug... He sat up, and dried his eyes, just kind of sitting there for a while, trying to register what had just happened. He had just given his body to another for the first time. And for what..? Right now, it seemed nothing. He slowly stood, to find himself staring at his own foggy reflection in the mirror. God, he was a mess. No wonder the tiger didn't want him... He dropped his towel, and slowly slid back into his old clothes, quietly making his way down the staircase. "I'm nineteen.." He thought. "He can't expect me to act like an adult.. Not after what just happened... Not after what I've been through.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon May 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Darin sipped from the straw in the clear glass as the fruit smoothie began to slowly disappear. Another bite and the spaghetti and meatball was in his mouth as he slurped the remainder of the noodle into his mouth and chewed the delicious meal from the other night. He had almost forgot how well he was at cooking, it would have been a great career switch but even now he wasn't sure what he was really doing with his life. So much had happened in a short time and with the new events he worried it wasn't going to be easy but he had met challenges before he was willing to try at them. Ears perked up when he heard the footsteps down the stairs and even at the entry to the kitchen from the hall he pushed the other smoothie glass to the other chair beside him and patted the tall bar stood, "Come have a seat Skylar." He had waited to speak until he sat down this gave him time to settle his thoughts and think of what he wanted to say and how to word it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon May 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Skylar wiped a stray tear from his cheek, his ears perking at the sound of the man's voice. He slowly turned to peer into the kitchen, observing the tiger at the table. 'Come have a seat'..? That was the last thing he had expected to hear after the night's events. He glared at the empty seat, and held himself, a bit unsure whether or not he should do as asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue May 07, 2013 4:47 am

The stop of the males feet didn't surprise him;distance was a good way to stay protected from anyone lashing out and standing was a better way to handle the truth, something about it held a person together so much easier than sitting all curled up and open for attack. He nodded to the drink, "If you wish to stand at least take the drink I made for you I am sure you will quite like it." He took another sip of his own drink and then sat up straight as his muscles made the shirt swell and his slacks still were loose as his tail hung low and nearly touched the floor. The dark blue fur rose as his black stripes seemed to rise from the feeling of a chill coursing his spine. His dark red eyes slowly averted to the food and then closed as he began to speak, "I am sorry If I upset you it is not my intention at all. I don't know you. You don't know me either. You gave yourself to me and that is a very very precious thing to give to a stranger. I didn't want you to feel as though you were being forced. I will never force anything on you. If you want us to be in something more than fuck buddies then I want to get to know you and start from ground base. We can go out and date and get to know each other. If you wish you may move in with me and we can see what will happen. But I want to know what you want to do." He turned in his seat facing him leaning back in the chair, "So Skylar this is all really up to you. I want to know what you want so I can try and make you happy. I don't want to see you cry it breaks my heart." He smiled softly in such a genuine smile glad to see him again.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue May 07, 2013 10:48 am

Skylar stood there for a moment, his eyes darting from his feet, up to the tiger, and back to the ground. 'Fuck buddies'....? Is that what he thought they were up there...? That was commitment... He'd always been afraid to give himself to men. He gulped, beginning to cry again at the thought of betrayal. He reached his tail up to dab at his eyes, whimpering helplessly into his fur. "I gave myself to you..." He sniffled. "Something irreplaceable... I wasn't your goddamn "fuck buddy"...." He whimpered, taking a step back. "I gave you my innocence and you're treating it like it's nothing.... Like we can just "start from the bottom" after you took my virginity.." He sniffled once more, and looked up to the man, arms crossed, eyes brimming with tears of both sadness, and anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:34 am

Darin inhaled a short breath from hearing what he had to say. It hurt him as well; he should have been more carfull with such a young male. He knew better to involve himself with the young and fikle creatures. Gazing up to the boy, his dark red eyes locked on him and his blue fur relaxed as the stripes on him showed thanks to the light in the kitchen, "Skylar I want to go back and start from the beginning. I want to get to know you." He turned his body in the chair to fully face him then continued, "I want you in my life. I want to get to know you and spend days with you and nights. Go adventuring with you but I want to more importantly be accepted by you. I haven't been a husband or boyfriend in many years but if you are willing to have me I would love nothing more than to be at your side." He suddenly got out of his chair and lowered to his knees and bowed his head, "Please forgive me... but please have mercy to let me love you."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Skylar dried his eyes, pouting down to the tiger who knelt before him. He couldn't just 'start from the beginning' after losing something irreplaceable. The man didn't understand. He sighed, and took another step away. He shouldn't have gotten himself in this situation. He shouldn't have trusted, and he shouldn't have taken the risk. Mentally, he kicked himself for being so vulnerable. "Don't beg for me." He said sternly, looking away. ".. I'm not worth it." He said, his voice much softer, and weaker than the previous statement. He hugged his tail tightly, like a teddy bear, and closed his eyes, wishing that he could just disappear. The night had gone horribly wrong for him.

(Sorry if I'm a bit rusty. It's been a while.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:41 am

Darin peered to his feet seeing him only step back and he felt a sharp pain in his chest and he slowly stood listening to him speak. Ears lowered as he stared at the boy; Skylar, such a rather lovey name and the shape of him was what defined his precious name.

His thick fluffy tail which he was always sucking or holding that that of a child; dressed in tight short-shorts, the pink and white striped tank top he had on. The makeup he wore from earlier still on his soft face and the look of those beautiful shimmering blue eyes. 

He remembered nearly bumping into him at the party and his soft meep of wanting refuge from the loud noise. At the time all Darin wanted was an escape from everything. When outside Skylar showed how flirty and cheerful he was; batting his eyes and shaking his butt and tail.

When walking back home he was so timid and unsure of Darin because of his drunk state. He gave him the chance to leave. He turned and walked away expecting the boy to follow his instinct and leave but instead he followed him. Didn't that mean something?

When Darin made his first advance with him on his counter top and holding him and causing a frenzy of pheromones between them. How good it felt to touch another and lick and please.
And after the shower how he pleases his tight pucker for the first time. The noises he made were amazing. He wanted him and he had him. Skylar begged to be taken and Darin accepted and made love with him. He had never felt so happy. 

"I want us to stay together. I love you Skylar.. I felt something when we made love; something special that I don't want taken away. Let me be with you Skylar. Let me be the man you need and want; I will be the best lover I can."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Skyar observed the man's face for a moment, letting out a gentle sigh. "You can't love me." He glanced away. "You've barely known me for a day." He paused, before kneeling, taking a seat on the wooden floor. "Besides," he said, crossing his legs, staring down to his tail, which lay lifelessly in his lap. "There's nothing about me to love." He took in a soft, shivering breath. "You're wasting your time on me, Darin. Get out now, while you still can. I'm nothing but trouble, and I'm not worth it. Don't fight a war over something that'll end up killing you itself." He slowly rest his face in his hands. He was so naive. He'd always kept his mouth shut, and tried his best to appear invisible. Tonight, back in the club, something (God knows what) had inspired him to leave his little bubble, and put himself out into the world. To allow himself to feel again. And this was what he had gotten in return. He got himself, as well as another man hurt. His mother was right about him. He was worthless, and nothing but a problem. "I'm sorry." He spoke through his hands, his ears drooping. "I'm so sorry..." He apologized over and over, shaking his head. He just wanted to disappear. He just wanted everything to go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:17 am

Darin made his way over to the young man and knelled down taking his hands in his soft ones and smiled shaking his head, "No, you are wrong Skylar. You have many qualities that I find especially lovable. Anytime you hold your tail you look adorable, you know how to speak your mind when you do have emotions running though your head, soft spoken even if you feel like yelling, you're flirtatious, and a good person. I see that about you. I am sorry I have hurt you but I want you to stay with me. It would really make me happy if you stayed. If you feel you would be happier leaving then go ahead but I will try to find you because you are worth it." He kissed his paws gently as he held them then he crawled over him and hugged him against the cool wooden floor as he kissed his cheek, "Skylar I want you to stay with me.. please.." Sincere was only one word as the heartfelt male tried to get this newly found love to stay and hoped it would be long term.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 am

Skylar was silent for a moment, his hands still covering his face. Slowly, he raised his head, glancing over to the older male. His royal blue eyes were brimming with tears, yet they still displayed a desirable sense of innocence. No one had ever said such things to him in his life. He'd never been complimented. Told he was so much more. He'd spent the majority of his life hiding in the shadows, keeping to himself. Maybe it wasn't over. Maybe what had happened tonight was the start of something new. Something beautiful. "You really want me to stay...?" He sniffled, his cheeks blushing gently as they were kissed. Darin was so different from the other men he'd encountered. He was gentle. He cared. Skylar let out heavy sigh, lowering his head. "I'll do it." He spoke softly, deciding to take another risk. "I'll stay." He raised his head, nodding, flashing a genuine smile of acceptance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:57 am

Darin looked to Skylar almost relieved and took the young skunk into his arms as he was now resting on his knees; hugging him close he buried his head into the crook of his neck and inhaled the sweet scent he had, "Thank you Skylar; for staying. It gives me great joy." He brushed his paw over the young mans slender back and to the low of it using his claws to gently sooth his skin. Affectionate was taking him as he hugged him close and kissed his neck licking the soft fur near his jugular. His striped tail flicked side to side as he then pulled back and gazed to him, "How about bed? You must be tired, I am. Nearly 4am and still no sleep."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:59 pm

The skunk smiled inwardly, emitting a soft purr as Darin touched him so affectionately. He trailed his fingers across the tiger's chest as he was spoken to. Sleep? He couldn't possibly sleep now. Not after everything that had happened. And besides, he was more of a night owl anyway. However, perhaps the bed would provide him more time for cuddles with Darin. Nodding quietly, he stood, brushing himself off. "I'm ready if you are." He said, planting a soft kiss on the larger male's shoulder. "Lead the way." Stepping aside, he gestured for Darin to lead, eagerly following him up the stairs, and back into the bedroom, playfully pawing at the tiger's tail. Without missing a beat, the boy slid his shirt off, kicking his shorts off as well, dodging onto the mattress. "Oh. I sleep naked." He said, peeking out from beneath the covers. "I hope that's alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Darin didn't waste time as he took off upstairs giving a large yawn his fangs glinted in the dim light of the room. Rubbing the back of his head he saw the flash of the young male flying into the covers. Chuckling he shook his head, "That's just fine." Taking any remainder of clothing off he stretched before moving under the sheets and then pulled Skylar close to him rubbing his back and kissed his head before yawning again, "oh... it's going to be a long day tomorrow.." He rest his head into the pillow closing his eyes as he stroked the young males fur but he would soon be nodding off.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Skylar couldn't help but smile as he felt Darin's warm embrace. The way the tiger's fur felt as it caressed him... The way his breath felt as it ran ever so tenderly down the back of his neck. The young skunk could barely remember the last time anyone had touched him in such an affectionate way. Come to think of it, he wasn't sure anyone ever had. He sighed softly, wrapping his arms around Darin's, emitting a soft purr as he closed his eyes. It was all so foreign to him. Being treated so gently, as if he truly mattered. Perhaps, he thought, some day he could get used to it. For the first time he could remember, Skylar slept that night with a grin on his face, and a skip in his heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Morning came and Darin was quick in the kitchen already ready for work as he was in a blue suit and white button up; his tie was a dark blue with some white striping, dress shoes and briefcase on the counter. He was sipping coffee as he made breakfast for the two of them. Bacon, eggs and toast was on the table and he paused as the phone rang and quickly answered, "Yes? This is he.-- Yes, I can do that. No, it's a simple briefing. Of course." He laughed with his deep voice, "Heh, yes I know that much. No I have company actually. Why is that surprising? Well I happen to love this young man so-- uh-huh.. Oh.. I will see about it. Just behave. Yes. Alright. take care. Later."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:30 pm

A small squeak escaped from Skylar's throat as he stretched, tossing around indecisively in the sheets. For a moment, he had forgotten where he was, as he'd spent the last five minutes blindly searching for his dresser. However, the moment he opened his eyes, last night's events quickly flashed through his mind. Registering this, he giggled to himself, and slowly sat up, rolling his head back, his ears perked high. He could hear a faint conversation coming from downstairs, and judging by the deep laughter, it was Darin's. 

He slowly stood, wrapping the bed sheets around his body as a make-shift robe and quietly made his way downstairs. A delicious smell filled his nose, causing his mouth to water. Stepping into the kitchen, he grinned widely, leaning against the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Hanging up the phone he set some juice at the table leaving the full pint incase he wanted a refil. He put his coffee aside and stretched then turned looking at the doorway of the kitchen, "Well good morning. Did you sleep well. Breakfast is ready. you should grab my shirt off the dresser so you don't wear that sheet to eat." He turned off the radio that was playing faint music and he sat down, "I have court at 9am-3pm. Then hopefully I can come straight home. However I am on call from 4pm-9am for surgery. If you like you can come with me but it would be rather boring perhaps." Taking a bite of the bacon he watched him with a small blush. 'He always looks so cute but with that smile it's so seductive.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Skylar smiled, cocking his head. "Oh, now, I wouldn't want to get your shirt all messy. I do have my own clothes, you know." He said, promptly dropping the sheet to reveal his shirtless body, a small black thing hugging his bare hips. He giggled to himself, quickly approaching the table, his bare thighs brushing past each other with every step. Taking a seat, he grabbed a small bowl of grapes, popping one into his mouth, before licking his lips. For a split second, he wondered who was on the other line, but at the moment, he didn't really care. "Morning." He said, brushing his hair out of his face, glancing over to the man across the table. "Busy man, I see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:02 am

Seeing the sheet drop to the floor he took in the nearly naked young man as he seemed to move with seductive purpose. He bit his lip as he felt his bulge grow in his pants slightly. Holding back the urges he continued to eat his eggs and toast, "Yes I am. I have bills to pay after all. Houses aren't cheap and mortgage either not to mention my car."

Finishing his breakfast he drank the last of the juice and looked to his watch, "I don't know If you want to come with me but if you do I need to know now so that I can possibly take you home for more clothes. Otherwise you'd be here alone most the day by yourself; however, on the phone was an old friend of mine curious of meeting you. So company can entertain you if you wanted."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Skylar nodded, listening intently. "W-where are you going?"
He asked, rather perplexed. "Will there be people there...? Will they like me..? I'm not sure that going by my house would be the best thing to do at the moment."  Shaking his head, he paused, popping another grape into his mouth, his eyes distant as if deep in thought. 

His father would become angry any time Skylar came home late, let alone having spent the night out. Especially with another man. Another man as dominant as Darin, which would only infuriate his father even further. He shuddered, swallowing his grape. 

"Who's your friend?" He asked, slowly swaying his feet back and forth,  resting his tail in his lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:00 pm

"Well in the courtroom you can sit amongst other people but you will not have to talk to them. Must be quiet there much like a library. You would be able to observe the case. Where as at the hospital if I am called in you would only be allowed in the waiting room." Watching him his eyes scanned his face then drank his coffee, "You don't have to go home and even so if you want my friend can accompany you." 

Eyes went to the paper as he scanned it, "Ah, my friend, she is a bit wryly but she doesn't believe I found a love interest. Nosey she is but she is kind hearted and very well mannered though childish she knows how to act proper when needing to. I met her through college. Perhaps you could take her home with you to gather things. She makes a great house guest."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:47 am

The skunk shuddered at the thought of being left home alone, especially with some mystery woman, kind hearted as she may be. "I think I'll go with you. I'm alright with waiting, and listening. It might be kinda cool to see you do whatever it is you do." Skylar had grown such a strange attachment to the man over night. Being with him, even here at the kitchen table, comforted him. He felt as if he could relax, and truly be himself. "Then we'll have the rest of the day to ourselves!" 

"But until then.." He spoke, making his way over to Darin, sitting atop his lap. "Goodmorning." Skylar murmured, resting his hands on Darin's chest, kissing him ever so softly, grinning uncontrollably on the inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Darin paused and drank the rest of his coffee as he patted his lips with a napkin and set it down then sat back some looking to him, "That is fine. As I said, you would only need to keep quiet." Seeing Skylar approach and mount his lap he looked down to him his eyes focusing on him as his hair lightly quivered knowing he was in his lap which gave him a urge in his groin area. Swallowing a gulp he nodded and rose up lifting him in his arms, "Indeed it is a good morning, though I would like you to get ready. I have set a outfit on the dresser in my room for you. It was my sons and I apologize if it doesn't fit right but I suggest you dress up a bit more. As much as I want you to wear that cute outfit last night it just simply won't do." 

Carrying him and the bed sheet he walked him upstairs to the bedroom and set him down on the bed before leaning down and kissing his lips gently, "Get dressed. I'll clean up the kitchen then we can leave." He pet his cheek gently then turned walking towards the door to go downstairs.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Skylar listened intently to every word that Darin said. The way the man spoke gave off an aura of confidence, as well as confidentiality. He felt himself quickly grow hot as their lips met, watching as the man left the room. 

The boy's mind raced as he got dressed, contemplating all the various places they could possibly be visiting. Darin had a way of being incredibly vague with his words, but this amused Skylar. It gave him something to look forward to. Something to think about. He quite enjoyed the mysteries that surrounded this man.

Brushing the wrinkles out of his shirt, he glanced down at his outfit. He felt a bit strange wearing these clothes, but if it would please Darin, he wouldn't utter a peep. He made his way out into the hall, and back down the staird, awaiting Darin in the entry hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Upon finishing the kitchen cleaning, Darin lowered his sleeves and re-did the buttons then adjusted his collar and tie. Pulling his jacket on hi buttoned the suit and grabbed his briefcase and then walked into the hall with two canisters in hand. One having water and the other the remainder of his coffee.

Pausing he looked up and over to the young man and seeing him dressed up as a business man made him perk his ears. With fill interest he stared with a gape mouth unsure how to reply or even speak. 'He looks so handsome and well done up... DARIN say something!' 

"Y-you, uhh... The outfit..." At a loss he quickly opened the door and bit his lip fumbling for the keys to lock up, "Lovely weather right?" He wanted to hit his head against the door frame. The car beeped from the button he hit to unlock it and bit his lip hoping he didn't sound too much like a fumbling idiot.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:01 pm

Skylar smiled as he stood in the door frame, tapping his foot. It was quite nice to see Darin dressed so clean and professionally. He looked like he belonged in one of the dramas his sister would watch on TV, set in the 60's.

He giggled lightly at the man's awkward attempt at a compliment, but accepted it nonetheless, approaching him, and kissing him deeply, rising up onto his tiptoes as he did so. 

"I'm excited to do this with you." He said softly, followed by another kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   

Back to top Go down

Take Me Home Tonight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3