Share | 

Take Me Home Tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 am

Darin felt the hips of the boy pulling back and he removed his hands from him and slowly sucked off the member before sitting up gazing down at him, "Alright." No anger or disappointment in his tone. He knew not to push the young boy and he was a gentleman. Slowly he rose up from the bed and adjusted his loose pants ignoring his own hard on. He went to a bathroom across from the bed and washed his face and freshened up patting his face with a dry towel, "Did you need a drink?" He walked in handing him a cup of water and sat beside him on the bed.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Skylar sighed softly. He didn't like it when people focused on his member. He watched the tiger stand. "S-sure..." He made sure to giggle cutely, his tail playing with his feet, which were in the air behind him as he rolled around playfully on the bed. He watched the man, now laying upside down, with those wide, practically glowing blue eyes. "Hey..." He called gently. "Just because I didn't want you to please me... Doesn't mean I don't wanna please you...." He observed the look on the man's face, and the bulge in his pants. "You look pent up..." He sat up. "I wanna help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 am

The blue tiger with white stripes looked down to the boy and flicked an ear, "So you are saying I can't please you and yet you want to please me? If that is what you want so long as you don't feel forced. That is all that matters to me. I didn't bring you here for any sexual needs. I wanted a friend but if you want to ease my problems I would greatly appreciate it." He laid back on his large bed and crossed his arms behind his head.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:21 am

Skylar nodded, and slowly crawled over the man, hovering above him for a moment. He liked to make people happy. He liked to see people enjoying themselves, and feeling stress-free. He hated seeing people all pent up and frustrated. His bright blue eyes so full of life, he flashed a smile down to the tiger, and pecked him on the cheek sweetly, before slowly moving downward, trailing his lips down the boy's chest and abdomen, purring subtly as be began to unbutton the man's pants with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:38 am

Darin relaxed as he looked down watching the young boy move down his large adult body. His red eyes watched him eyeing his every move. His penis throbbed under his pants as she felt the tug of the button. He felt his zipper slide down as his penis rushed out. He shuddered as he looked to the thick rod with spikes around them but.they were pleasure enhancers that and they were soft. He groaned lightly as he pet the boys ear.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Skylar's eyes widened greatly as the tiger's rather impressive member bulged out of his zipper. He eyes it for a moment, looking bak and forth between it, and Darin. He scooted himself forward slightly, and decided to have a little fun. He began to swish his tail around behind him, tenderly stroking the man's thighs. He bowed his neck, and opened his mouth, letting out a long, hot breath across his member, the tip of his tongue just barely scraping across one of the barbs. He loved to tease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:26 am

Darin watched him carefully but was relaxed not.minding whatever he would do. He gulped feeling the tail stroke his thighs making his hips rise lightly. Feeling hot air on his dick made his eyes rolled back as the barbs seemed to thickens and grow. His claws dug into the bedding lightly tearing the sheets without him realizing it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Skylar grinned as he watched the tiger's reaction. He gripped his hips a bit tighter, and placed his lips at the base of his member, slowly dragging his hot, wet tongue up the man's sex, purring ever so subtly as he did so. He was glad to see how good his mouth felt to the tiger. He wanted to make the man smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Darin shuddered and released his grip on the sheets relieving them of his caws, "Ah... It feels so good Skylar..." He reached down petting his head and ears, "Please more... show me what you can do with that beautiful mouth and wet tongue." He was now eager which made his hard-on grow sightly but now it was pulsing and in it was stirring with cum. He wanted to fill; any of him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Skylar grinned. He did have a few tricks up his sleeve. He nuzzled his nose into Darin's thigh, and began to kiss and purr, slowly moving up his thigh, and back to his member, as he trailed his lips along it, until he reached the tip of the man's sex, parting his lips ever so slightly, before quickly bowing his head, taking the tiger's entire member deep into his hot, wet, tight throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Darin shuddered and pet his head then gripped the bedding again and groaned, "Fuck..." A growl was deep in his chest from pleasure of his entire member in the boys mouth. His eyes rolled back as he dug his head into the pillow, "Skylar... god you are amazing!" He groaned in pleasure as he felt his dick pulse in his tight throat.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Skylar grinned inwardly. He loved to be told how he felt. He began to eagerly bob his head up and down, dragging his tongue along the bottom of Darin's shaft as he did so. His hands snaked up to stroke tenderly as the tiger's chiseled chest, worshipping his strong body as he continued his sensational acts.

(Whoops. Let's just say we posted those two under the other category. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Darin shuddered as his body lightly jerked, "Fuck... Skylar... I don't think I can hold it with how good your tongue and mouth is... " He was holding back which made his cock harder making it pulse more intensely as his balls swelled with cum, "Squeeze my balls... I want to fi your mouth..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Skylar grinned, and slowly pulled his lips away from the man's member. He looked up to him, putting on the most innocent face he could. His eyes wide and bright, lips dripping wet, head cocked, ears perked, tail in the air. He batted his eyes, and sway his tail around behind him quietly, not saying a single word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:00 am

Darin winced as his lips had slowly pulled off and feeling the cold air on his member he looked down to the boy finding him so damn cute and sexy he wanted nothing than to kiss him, "God why stop?" He brushed his cheek, "Please... let me cum inside your mouth... i'll do anything for you! Please let me release!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:11 am

Skylar cocked his head the other way, and bat his eyes some more. "C-cum in my mouth....?" He perked his ears, swaying his tail around behind him. "But mister... I don't think my small mouth could handle the load of such a big, strong, fearsome tiger..." He teased some more with his innocent play, giggling internally. He breathed hotly onto Darin's member once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:39 am

Darin groaned and brushed his hair gently, "Please Skylar! I beg of you! Let me fill you and cover your face.. please I will be glad to do any service to help! Skylar don't keep me waiting I don't want to wait any longer."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:11 am

Skylar grinned, and slowly crawled over Darin's body, taking his member tightly into his hand, and kissing the man's cheek gently, slowly moving himself back down. He slowly kissed the base of his sex, and dragged his sensational tongue along it, until he reached the tip of his member, flicking his tongue along this mercilessly, before quickly deepthroating him once more, gripping onto his strong thighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Darin winced as he watched him coming up to him; he was worried he was going to ride him which he wouldn't mind but all the same he didn't want the pleasure to end. He gripped his sheets and groaned loudly as he felt his hips jerk at the mercy of the boy as his thick erection throbbed and swished with cum. "God... I'm going to explode!" He closed his eyes tightly as he let his body jerk, "I'm going to cum soon!" He warned as he felt his member go rock hard and solid in his mouth as his balls began to swell with cum ready to fire.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Skylar smiled to himself as he heard the man's cries of pleasure. He pulled his mouth away, and gripped his member tightly with one hand, gripping his balls with the other. He began to quickly stroke his sex, and massage his balls with those sensational hands of his. He looked up to Darin, and put on the most innocent, wide eyed, mouth open, ears perked look, quite ready for the tiger's release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Darin looked down to that cute irresistible face and groaned loudly letting out a deep roar calling his name as he began to fire his load in thick strong bursts. He felt his load firing with such force he was afraid it wouldn't stop. He shuddered as he looked down to the boy and smiled in relief panting heavily, "You look soaked... should I get a towel?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Skylar closed his eyes, trying to catch as much of the man's seed as he could. He giggled as he was soaked, purring loudly at the hot feel. He panted softly, and wiped his mouth, his eyes still irresistibly wide. "I can just shower... " he blinked. "D-did I do good...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Darin sat him up and kissed his lips passionately ignoring the cum all over his face and held him close to his warm body, "It was better than good. Amazing is more like it... Thank you so much Skylar." He kissed him again and brushed his hips, "How about that shower? Want me to clean you off or want to go alone?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Skylar blushed as his skills were complimented. He blinked as he was kissed, and kissed the man back, giggling softly. He blushed even deeper as he was offered a shower. Of course he loved to be pampered, so he nodded softly, and bit his lower lip. "A-and maybe a massage...?" He stroked the back of his head. "My neck's killing me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:12 am

Darin grins and lifted him in his arms, "Say no more." He grinned and walked him to the bathroom and into the glass shower which had some custom tiles. He turned the water on checking it then raked to him undressing any other articles and brought him in kneeling before him as he gathered his fur with soap and water.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 am

He grinned as he was taken to the shower, giggling as he held onto Darin's chest, wrapping his fluffy tail around his waist. He purred as he was placed into the warm water. He smiled, and leant against the cool tile, wincing softly. "So... Where do you want me...?" He blinked, and sat down, his fur dripping. He giggled again, his eyes practically illuminating through the steam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Darin smiled and stood him up bracing him against the wall as he was behind him, "here will do nicely." He kissed his neck and washed down his sleek back stating at the black and white down his back and then massaged his tail and pressed his chest to his back as his penis was near his tailhole. He washed both his arms and slid down his back cupping his ass and cleaned between his legs gently massaging his balls then penis and squeezing his thighs cleaning down day leg.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Skylar purred as his neck was kissed, and his body was washed. He gasped and groaned as his back was massaged. "Your hands... They're so...." He lay his head back, and squealed gleefully, blushing softly. He blinked, and looked up as he felt the man's member. "W-what are you doing.....?" His eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:11 am

Darin was behind him rubbing against him then turned him to face him as his member touched his, "Nothing yet unless you want me too." He waked over his chest and arms then kissed his dick and then stood him under the water as the suds ran off the boy as he gazed down at him his own member still throbbing as he touched the young males and kissed his neck.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:11 am

He frowned as his member was kissed, not liking the feel. He smiled up to the man, pondering his response. He jumped, and swatted his hand away as it grabbed his own member. He frowned, and shook his head, not enjoying it at all. Gasping, he tossed his arms around the tiger's back as his sensitive neck was kissed, purring gleefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:09 am

Darin looked to him confused not sure what he wanted. Getting only mixed signals he was wondering what to do. He stepped back away from him and turned the water off, "Skylar... I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... I touch you and you smack me but then you come closer? If you don't want me to touch you I wont.." He opened the glass door getting a towel and began to dry as the second one waited for him to take it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:55 am

He blushed hotly as he was confronted. "O-oh... No, no... I.. I just..." He blushed even hotter. "I don't really... Like to be... Touched.. There...." He blinked and looked down to himself, and back up to Darin, rather embarrassed at this. He flashed a soft, nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Darin looked to the boy as he spoke softly and he then saw him look nervous, "I see then. I just wanted to please you but if not there then I won't touch there anymore okay?" He dried his body till it was a bit fluffy as he brushed his fur down he gazed in the mirror at himself over the dark blue fur and silver stripes. He really was a odd looking tiger and red eyes to top it off. "I just want to make you feel good as well."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Skylar rubbed the back of his neck as he saw the tiger step out of the shower, and dry himself off. He saw the man's fluffy fur, and intriguing red eyes. He blushed hotly as Darin would hear the water turning back on. "... I didn't say I wanted you to stop...." He looked up to the man, biting his lip tightly, his eyes wide open, sparkling with innocence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:52 am

Darin looked in the mirror seeing the water go back on and he dried off keeping the towel around his waist, "Skylar if you don't want me to touch you a certain way you need to tell me so I won't upset you." He picked up his clothes and put them in a hamper and smiled, "Maybe when you are finished I will please that cute little ass of yours."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:12 am

He blinked, and giggled softly. "I'm already done... What, you don't want a bite of this...?" He frowned playfully, and stepped into the water. He lay his head back, allowing the hot water and steam to run down his feminine, curvy physique. He ran his hands down the fur on his chest, parting them at his waistband, and stroking his silky thighs, purring loudly, his tail snaking around his leg, whimpering quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Darin watched carefully as he saw the young males black and white fur part from his fingers. Swallowing what little saliva he had in his mouth he pulled his towel away from his waist as his penis stood erect with soft spikes along the soft thick flesh. He walked closer and took his body pulling him out and leaned him against the counter and groped his ass spreading his cheeks and put his waist against his as he reached up holding his hands, "God you're so beautiful." He ran his hand down his back and kissed his collar, "So soft."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Skylar grinned as he watched the tiger approaching him.. He just looked so.. Strong.. Experienced... Something about him was so intriguing. He gasped as his body was gripped, and touched. "A... Hah..." He blushed hotly as his rear easy toyed with. "Nfff.. Y-... Your hands...." He lay his head back, revealing his sensitive neck, and letting out the sweetest purr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm

He smirked massaging the soft warm cheeks forming them over and over in his hands and his fangs met his neck in soft bites as he let his penis grind on the boys, "My hands feel good on your ass? Want my tongue? My fingers? My dick? I want you to tell me what you want. Beg for me to touch you Skylar." He kissed his neck and bit it sucking it being gentle but a bit rough.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Skylar moved himself up to plop his rear onto the counter, now more level with the tiger, his thighs jut above his member. "I... I.. Aahhh.." He gasped loudly as his neck was bitten, letting out the sweetest, squealing little groan, and wrapping his arms around the back of the man's neck. "Ah..! D-... Darin...!" He began to pant, a hot blush in his cheeks. "T-... Touch me.... Please..." He began to beg, panting into the tiger's ear. "I wanna feel your hands on my body... Touch my chest, stroke my thighs... Squeeze my ass, grip my curves... I... I wanna feel your lips... Your sweet, sweet lips..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Darin grinned hearing his name called and continued squeezing his ass cheeks as he moved them up his inner thighs and pelvis and along th smooth slender waist and his small chest frame. His lips wandered his neck then down his chest sucking a nipple then went farther down his abdomen licking his fur and along his penis then farther biting his thigh gently, still cupping his ass and forming it in his large paws.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Skylar panted hotly as his body was touched, feeling the tiger's hot lips trail down his neck, and body. He squealed softly as his nipple was sucked, and his inner thighs were stroked. He felt his rear being cupped in the man's hands. "D-Darin..." He breathed. "You... Your hands.. So big, a-and strong.... I... I want more..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Licking Down his hip he sucked his thigh and ran his tongue up his soft little buttcheek. He stroked his ass with the other as his mouth got closer to his clean entry and ran his long tongue along it and pressed at it soaking it with his saliva as he pushed his tongue in hardly able due to the tightness.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Hole Tonight   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Skylar panted hotly as his sensitive, silky thighs were kissed and cupped. He begs to purr subtly as the pleasure was moved to between his legs. He felt the tiger's hot breath along his inner thighs, and shivered loudly, trying not to just melt. He slowly lay his head back as his rear was kissed, his hands gently stroking the countertop. His eyes widened, and he gasped as he felt Darin's tongue beginning to enter him. It was new... Strange, but interesting. And he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Darin heard his gasp and our and was letting him enjoy his tongue at the entrance then he allowed his saliva to coat his tongue as he ran it into his rear even more. He groaned licking the inner reaches of his clean ass. He gripped his cheeks spreading them as he pushed his tongue further then pulled back licking he pucker. He then pushed 2 fingers in and sucked on his cheek biting lightly as his claws stroked his backside and chest.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Skylar groaned again as he was spread wider, feeling Darin's tongue pushing deeper inside of his tight pucker. He gasped as the tiger gripped his legs, and dug even deeper. He felt the man pull out, but didn't have any time to speak, as he felt two of the tiger's fingers slipping inside of him, his legs being kissed and nipped at, his body stroked and scratched. Oh my god. This was... unreal. He had no idea his body could even feel this good... His toes quickly curled from the intense pleasure, along with his tail. His eyes widened immensely, as did his mouth, as he cocked his head back, and let out the sweetest, most beautiful squealing groan. His lips could barely make words.. He spoke in a soft whisper. "D-Darin..." He whimpered and whispered repeatedly. This was incredible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Darin smiled and bit his thigh sucking it harder his fangs barely able to pierce his skin as his fingers pushed in and out of his pucker spreading him further by using his other hand to fondle his balls and watched his erection lightly grow as his own was pulsing again desiring to be inside him and filling him. He pushed all the way in with his two longest fingers and sucked his thigh, "Ah you are so good Skylar.. I want to be inside you but I can wait for you. you are well worth it."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Skylar gripped the counter even tighter, squealing. "Take me..!" He screamed, his head back. His eyes widened as he realized what he had said.. He hadn't even done it consciously... The tiger had just been teasing him so much.. Pushing all the right buttons, and making him feel amazing... Is this what lust was..? He'd never felt it before... But he felt like it was controlling him... As if he werr powerless to the feelings brewing inside him.. But he liked it.. And wanted to feel even more powerless... He looked down to Darin, beginning to pant hotly, a bead of sweat running down his forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Darin's dark red eyes locked on him as he pushed his fingers in al the way and kissed his thigh and slid up biting his nipple gently and put his tip at his wet entrance. He covered his hand with his saliva and stroked his spiked dick and held his hips as he pushed his soft firm tip in and teased by pushing in slowly allowing him to feel the barbs on his penis. They were soft but they stroked his insides creating a stronger lust. He smirked and leaned down kissing his lips pushing in all the way till his bals were pressed to his and grunted loudly, "God you're so tight!" He let him adjust feeling his cock throb in the tight entry, "Hmm Skylar.." He licked along his neck sucking the soft flesh as his claws ran down his hips and cupped his ass pushing in firmly.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Skylar panted hotly as he felt the lustful beast rising above him. He closed his eyes, purring as he felt his body being stroked and kissed and nipped. He felt the man's tip massaging his tight entrance. He gripped the fur on Darin's chest, staring up, deep into his eyes. He swallowed gently, and gave a soft nod. He felt the tiger's barbs push past his entrance. He gasped as he was fully entered, gripping the man's back tightly, pulling him in close. He grunted loudly, and held onto him there for a moment. He smiled subtly as he was complimented, and began to pant softly into Darin's fur. It was a new feeling... It felt.. strange.. and interesting... but he liked it. "D-d-darin..." He whispered out, unable to speak any louder. "I... I feel so... f-full...." He looked up into his eyes, his own wide and bright,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   

Back to top Go down

Take Me Home Tonight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next