HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Encounters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Encounters   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Xena held herself close as she stepped out of the doors of the local bar. She'd figured that a few drinks may have been able to clear her mind. She was wrong. She took in a deep breath, and scanned the dark streets. Hiding her face from the brisk wind, she crossed the busy street before her, and began down the sidewalk. Her round, luminescent, purple eyes watched the nighttime sky above her as she strolled down the block, her hands in the pockets of her coat. She let out a soft sigh, and hung her head, watching the pavement pass under her feet as she continued on her way home. She eventually reached another walkway, crowded with people waiting to cross. Her eyes darted to a small alleyway between the two office buildings next to her. She bit her lip, and hesitated for a moment, before slipping past the crowd, beginning down the darker alley.

(There ya go, Jinx. My worst opener ever. But oh well. There it is. Have at it. :p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Lynx ground his teeth together a little tighter as another person brushed against him on the busy street. All of these people were making the white tiger nervous. At six feet and three inches tall and muscularly built, he loomed over most of the other people on the street. He forced himself to take a breath and let it out slowly to try and relax a little. His eyes caught the glow of purple eyes and he watched the woman duck into an alley. Shaking his large head, he crossed the street when it was safe, instinct making him pause at the entrance of the alley. A feeling hit the pit of his stomach and he gave a low growl as he tried to shake it off. She wasn't his concern and he didn't want to be in this forsake city any longer.

((There, hopefully it's ok.. >.<))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:16 pm

She sighed, and paused for a moment, observing the alleyway. This probably wasn't the brightest idea, but it sure beat the crowd on the streets. She sighed, and slowly began her way down the darker alleyway, head low, hands in her pockets, past the two men who leant against the wall, the scent of cigarettes filling the musky air around her. One of the men, a taller panther, cat called at her. She stopped in her tracks for a moment, before continuing down the alley at a quicker rate. "Hey! Where ya goin', cutie..?" The other man, a larger shark called. She turned around to glare at them for a moment, politely raising her middle finger, and turning back around to leave. But not before bumping directly into the towering wolf that now stood before her. Her heart stopped in her chest as he chuckled to himself, tenderly stroking her cheek. "Tell me..." He spoke, his voice deep, and rough. "What's a helpless little vixen like yourself doing out here so late at night...? It's dangerous out here you know..." His hand shot out to grip her wrist tightly. "Lots of bad guys walkin' these streets, lookin' for a lovely lady like yourself.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 pm

He moved into the alley a little, his eyes picking up on the other figures in the darkness. His ears perked and he caught the cat whistle and before he really knew what he was doing, he was walking down the alley to go after the girl, and protect her from the males trying to corner her. He growled at the panther and the shark, since they were the first ones he came up on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:14 am

The two men grinned, making a barrier between him and Xena. They laughed. "Oh, look. Another one. What do you think YOU'RE doing here...?" They crossed their arms. The wolf grinned, and pulled Xena in close. "Who don't we see if I can make this kitty purr..." He gripped her rear roughly, causing her to slap him out of instinct. She immediately regretted it. "No.. I- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-" She whimpered as the larger man gripped her by the throat, laughing heartily. "Oh, you're gonna pay for that one ya little slut." He grinned as she felt herself slowly slipping away, gripping at her throat for mercy. "Now what do ya say...?" He asked, sniffing her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:54 am

Lynk looked at the ground with what looked like a defeated slump of his shoulders. After a moment he looked up, a slow and evil smile curling on his lips. "Oh, I am so very glad you asked." With that he grabbed the panther around the neck and pulled him close before slamming him into the wall. "Tell me, do you like the thought of having everything you plan for the girl, happen to you?"

((Sorry, kinda lacking a good fight scene right now o.o Lynk is bad ass, but I don't exactly know how to play him.. lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:12 am

The man grinned widely, and leant in to the boy's ear. "Would you be shocked if I said yes....?" He whispered in a sensual tone, before bursting into laughter, shoving the boy off of him. Xena attempted to scream for help, but found it was quite difficult to scream without air. The wolf slammed her against the hard, cold brick, and growled into her ear as she gasped and squealed and kicked for help.

(That's ok. Smile We're just kind of getting the feel of this story tonight. Plus, it's late. :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 am

Lynk stepped back as he was shoved, raising a brow, "Actually, it doesn't.. You look like the type that likes to be raped." He said, tensing when he caught a glimpse of the girl, and his mind got back on track. She looked so helpless, so like his mother with her eyes pleading for help. He looked away beginning to tremble and he let out a snarl, attacking the panther with more effort, digging his teeth into the black cat's shoulder as hard as he could while his claws scrapped at his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 am

The panther roared, and kneed the tiger off of him, gripping his shoulder. "What the hell are doing...?" He socked the man across the face. "Get the fuck out of here...!" Xena felt herself slowly slipping away from consciousness as the men slammed her against the brick wall. "ARE YOU GONNA BEHAVE...?!" He roared into her face as her bright eyes slowly began to lose their innocent light, grabbing at her throat, kicking and whimpering for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 pm

(( Sorry! I could have sworn I'd responded yesterday))

The tiger snarled and grabbed him again, this time by the throat, "Release the female and leave.. Or I promise I will make you beg for death." He looked over at the female carefully before looking at the Panther again. He tossed a glare at the Shark, as if daring him to come attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm

The two men scoffed, and looked over to the wolf. "Come on, man. Let 'er go. This guy's obviously gonna fight for her." The wolf snarled as she clawed at the brick wall behind her. "No. I've got her right where I want her. This one's mine." She attempted to scream.

(It's fine! Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Lynk looked at the wolf, tail twitching with his annoyance, "So you like your females near dead? Too much of a coward and a fool to get women?" He snarled and started over to him..

(sorry for the derpy posts >.<))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Xena gasped, reaching out or Lynk as he neared them. She was losing time. He gripped her throat tightly. "One more step and she's gone.."

(Ditto xD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Lynk watched the female for a moment, trying to make up his mind. He looked at the wolf, taking a step back like he was giving up his fight for her, then the tiger lunged forward, grabbing the wolf's throat, digging his nails in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 pm

The man grunted as he was talked, dropping Xena in the process. She gagged and coughed, and took off down the alleyway, as the two men tried to let Lynk off of the wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Lynk went after him for a few moments, but a look came over his face like he'd just realized what he was doing. He backed off, shrugging the other two off of him, "Be careful wolf, the next guy might not come to his senses." He snarled before he started down the alley away from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:51 pm

The wolf's gang rushed to him, assuring he was okay. He snarled as the man walked away, shouting profanities at him. Xena stumbled through the alley clumsily, gripping her red throat, and bloody shoulders and arms. Tears streamed frantically down her face as she collapsed with a thud onto the hard cold concrete next to a dumpster, curling up into the fetal position, shaking and shivering violently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Lynk's ears went flat against his head and he clenched his fists as he resisted the urge to go back and finish what he had started. He continued down the alley, eyes on the woman as she collapsed. As he came up next to her, he took off his jacket and covered her with it before picking her up with ease. He carried her out of the alley, ignoring the looked that people were giving him as he walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Xena whimpered as she was picked up, her wide eyes looking around nervously. She emitted a weak purr as the warm coat was slid around her, and she was taken away. She cried into his chest as he carried her away, weakly wrapping her arms, and large, fluffy tail around him, shaking in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 pm

(Also, sorry if my post lengths vary. I go back and forth between my laptop and my phone, and it all depends on where the story is going. :p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:00 pm

(( Oh it's all good. And sorry I keep forgetting to hit send >.< I've 'replied' four times already.. lol. And sorry my posts are kind of derpy right now >.< I'm not used to being the male.. lol, so I sit there and go 'Uh..Um...Well..'))

Lynk looked down at the female in his arms and held her a little closer. He really didn't know what to say or do, so he just kept walking down the street. After about ten minutes of walking, he got to his hotel, going through the lobby and into the elevator. He raised a brow at the other guests in the elevator that kept passing glances at him. He didn't want the authorities called on him, so he cleared his throat a little, "She got dumped, had too much to drink." He nodded a little with the guests and exited at his floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 pm

(XD! It's fine!)

She whimpered in his arms as they exited the elevator. She had no idea who he was or where he was taking her. But at this point, she didn't care. She continued to cry into his chest, her tail and hands death gripping his body, like a scared little kitten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Lynk walked to his door, shifting her a little so he could hold her for a moment with one arm. He opened the door and walked in. He locked the door behind him and walked over to the little couch. "Relax." He grumbled as gently as he could, setting her on the couch. "Shh.." His tail twitched a little and he looked nervous about what to do next. He hadn't really thought this far ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 pm

She lay down where he set her, curling up into a small ball of black fur, pressing her knees to her chest, her tail wrapping around her as she sobbed. She shook and shivered in her little embrace, not sure of what to do much herself. Eventually, she found it in herself to speak. "W-... W-who-o a-are you-u...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:18 pm

The tiger backed off a little once she had let him go and curled up on the couch. He was going through the hotel room service menu for something to do when she spoke, "Lynk.." He said quietly, "I wont hurt you." He added before looking back to the menu. He picked up the hotel phone and called them, basically having one of everything sent up to the room because he was starving, and didn't know what she would want. Surely food would help, right? His mother had been a thick woman because she had raised her sons to believe that good food would make it all alright again. That food could somehow ease the pain of the beatings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 pm

She whimpered softly, but calmed down as she heard him speak. That was the first time she'd heard her saviour's voice. It was... Reassuring. Calming. It made her feel safer. Like he was more human.. So to speak. She wiped her eyes, still shaking, as she hugged her tail close, like a teddy bear. "L-Lynk.." She sniffled. "I-I'm X-Xena..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Lynk watched her and gave a slight nod, "How's your throat?" He asked, keeping his voice on a softer note. He crossed over to the mini bar and poured himself a shot, "Would you like a drink?" The male looked back at her and moved so she could see the various alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 pm

She nodded, and slowly sat up, still wrapped in her tail. "A-a wine cooler... If you've got one." She sniffled, and wiped her eyes. "Lynk..." She said to herself again, as if testing out the new name. "... Why'd you save me..?" Her ears perked as she awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Lynk reached into the fridge, searching though it for a moment before he found a wine cooler. He opened the drink with a quick twist, picked his own up and walked over to her. He handed her the wine cooler and sat down in the chair across from her, "It's not right to hurt others. Even if they are weaker." He said after a moment. He felt like a hypocrite for saying it though and he drank his glass of whiskey in one gulp. If it burned going down, he showed no sign of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 pm

She nodded subtly, and took her drink. "Thank you." She took a sip of it, purring softly at the bubbly taste. It tickled her nose. She blinked, and licked her lips. "B-but.. You carried me.. All the way home... To YOUR home.. I could easily be some criminal.." She sighed, feeling suddenly guilty that he had done all this for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:49 pm

"Well, I carried you to my temporary home...It would take a few days to get to my actual home.." Lynk said softly with a little shrug. He watched her take a sip of her drink, wondering why it made her start to purr, "And I couldn't leave you in the street, could I? They would have just gone back to what they were doing.. Or worse." He gave another little shrug, then smirked a little, "You could be a criminal, but I don't think you'd be much of a fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:55 pm

She smiled softly, and looked over to him, her gorgeous purple eyes flashing. "Oh really..?"'she smirked, and brought her weak fist up to gently nudge his jaw, pretending to punch him. She giggled softly, growing a bit more comfortable with the situation, and Lynk himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 am

Lynk turned his face with the 'punch and chuckled softly, deep in his chest. He looked at her, rubbing his jaw, "You're right, you have quite and arm there." Then his bright blue eyes turned serious again, "Do you need anything? I can take you home if you like, but you're free to stay here tonight. I can ask the front desk for some clothes for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am

She sighed softly. "I live on the other side of town.... Are you sure I wouldn't be a burden..?" She stared deeply into his eyes, those round purple eyes of hers almost hypnotic in nature. She cocked her head, and perked her ears, her tail swishing around slowly behind herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 am

Lynk looked into her eyes for a moment before looking away and nodding a little before returning his gaze to her, "I'm sure.. If you'd like, you can call down yourself, or you can hop in the shower and the clothes will be here by the time you get out.. And so will the food." He leaned back in his seat, "It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:12 am

She flashed a smile and nodded. "Yes, please... A nice hot shower sounds..." She purred at the mere idea of a warm shower. "Heavenly..." She giggled softly, and continued to stare into his eyes, batting her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:18 am

Lynk stared into her eyes, this time taking it almost as a dominance battle. He rose from his seat, not breaking eye contact with her as he did. He looked almost like he was a tower looming over her, and the shadow the lights gave him didn't help. He gave a slight nod, "The bathroom is over there, "What size do you wear?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters    Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:24 am

She smiled softly, and continue to stare into his eyes, refusing to blink. Finding the game rather cute, she cocked her head and giggled. "Size three." She stood as well, flashing another, softer, playful little smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

Lynk's tail twitched and he smirked a little, wondering if he shouldn't get another room. He'd behave better than the wolf, but only because he didn't need to force women to be with him. It was a gift and a curse, being the great great grandson of a goddess of love and sex. He could use the 'charm' he had inherited to seduce men and women that he wanted. "I'll get you some clothes then.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:34 am

Xena smiled, and nodded. "Thank you.." She giggled, finally breaking eye contact as she brushed past him, strolling to the bathroom , swaying her hips and fluffy tail along the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Lynk smirked a little as he watched her, then shook his head a bit when the door had closed. He got himself another drink and grabbed the phone to have them send up some clothes for her. Half of him wanted to take advantage of her vulnerability, and the other half wanted to scold her for trusting so easily. He sighed and shook his head a bit and turned on the television, not really paying attention to what was on the screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Xena sang to herself quietly as she washed her body, quite enjoying the hot shower after such a cold evening. Eventually, she stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her chest, just below her shoulders. She dried her head off, and draped the second towel across her neck. She opened the door, and stepped out into the hallway, leaning against the doorframe. Grinning softly, she knocked on the wall next to her, making sure to warn him of her presence. Her purple eyes flashed as she approached the couch, and sat in the arm opposite Lynk, smiling quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Lynx looked up when he heard the knock on the wall, looking to the door to watch her walk in. His eyes shamelessly traveled up her legs, torso and briefly settled on her chest. He finally pulled his eyes up to meet hers when she sat down. "They brought a shirt and men's boxers." He nodded to them on the dresser next to the tv. "They said it would be a little longer for the food. They wanted to bring it all up while it was hot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Xena's eyes darted over to the clothes, and back to him. With a nod of thanks, she stood, and swayed her way over to the dresser, and grabbed the clothes. She proceeded to walk past the couch, and into the kitchen behind it. With her back to Lynk, she slowly dropped the towel, letting the cloth unfurl around her luscious cures, and silky legs. Her tail blocked her rear as he moved to step into the boxers. Pausing for a moment, she wiggled herself into the top, which was just a tad to tight. She shrugged, and skipped back to the couch, plopping onto the opposite side of the couch, her legs crossed, flashing him another smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:11 pm

He listened to her, sneaking a glance when he heard the towel slip off her. His tail twitched a little as he watched her for a moment before looking back to the tv to pretend to be interested in it. He looked at her when he came back, giving her a trace of a smile in return. Then his eyes narrowed, "Why are you so trusting after what happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Xena blinked. "O-oh... I'm just a trusting person, I guess... So much was going through my head that I didn't really process it... But then again, you DID just kind of scoop me up and carry me away, I didn't have much of an option. But I appreciate it nonetheless.. I could have been killed out there.." She sighed, and looked away, before readjusting, and resting her hands in her lap, looking up to the TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:25 pm

THe male gave a soft huff when he realized he'd been a bit gruff with her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap." He sighed and looked at her, "You're right I didn't give you much of an option, but the thought of those guys possibly finding you again." His fur started to stand up a little before he took a deep breath and relaxed again. "You're safe here, with me. But don't trust other brute males like me.. They might not have the purest intentions to you..." Lynk's blue eyes traveled over her and he smirked a little before looking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Xena nodded softly, and smiled as well. "Will do." Her tail snaked its way up her soft legs, to wrap around her waist, and rest in her lap. She began to pet and primp it, snuggling into its gorgeous fluff. She let out a subtle purr, her beauutiful round eyes shining as they stared at the television.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Lynk watched her fluff her tail, eyes glazing over a little as he let his thoughts wander. He wondered what it would be like to feel the soft fur against him, to nuzzle his face into her neck.. Or perhaps lower while those silky legs rested on his shoulders. The knock on the door pulled him from those unwanted, but pleasant thoughts and he stood quickly, going to the door. He took a deep breath, thankful for his lose pants, and opened the door for the waiter. The whole cart was filled with delectable smelling food, from steak and lobster to chocolate covered fruits. He gave the man a tip and let him out before locking the door. "Eat whatever you'd like. There's plenty here." Try almost the full menu, "And there's plenty to drink in the fridge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Xena jumped as someone knocked at the door. She watched as her food was delivered. Good lord, there was so much food... She wasn't sure if she could even eat anything, let alone an entire buffet. She blinked, and stood, her hips swaying as she strolled over to him. "My goodness, that's alot of food..." She stood next to him, and hoisted herself up to plop her rear down on the marble counter. "I'm not sure I can even decide what I want first.." Her tail swished around beneath her dangling feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   

Back to top Go down

Encounters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furry Crossing :: Roleplay Area :: Bar-
Jump to: