HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Encounters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Lynk watched her glaring at the waiter that stood and stared at her for a moment before leaving. The tiger looked at Xena and smirked a bit. "Eat some of everything then.. I know I want to." He smirked even more and raised a brow as he gave her a once over. Then he grabbed a plate with steak and lobster before going to the little dinning table. He was very tempted to have her then and there, but decided to wait, just for a little longer so he could judge the female better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:00 am

Xena blinked, and blushed subtly. She shrugged it off, and hopped back to the floor, grabbing a nice plate with a little bit of everything. She sat next to him. "This looks delicious, thank you." She leant over to peck his cheek as a sign of gratitude. She then proceeded to take a forkful of lobster into her mouth. Her eyes widened, ears perked at the warm, buttery flavor. "Oh..." She moaned. "Oh, god... It's so good..." She squealed softly, and began to eat at a faster pace, grinning widely, her eyes full of joy from the delicious meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 am

Lynk's ears twitched a little when she kissed his cheek and there was a hint of a smile again. His tail swayed from side to side as he started to eat, giving a little shiver when she moaned. He raised a brow at her and tilted his head, "Haven't you had lobster before?" He watched her eating for a moment before spotting some sauce going from the corner of her lips. He leaned in close to her, his rough tongue coming out to gather the buttery sauce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:18 am

She nodded, and took another bite. "Of course. It's one of my favorites." She grinned down to the plate. "But this one's just.. Beyond amazing." Her ears perked as his tongue met her fur, blushing as he licked the sauce away. She blinked, and giggled, wiping the area with her tail. "Thanks." She grinned, and continued to eat, as well as moan. "Ooh.. It's so good, Lynk..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Fri May 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Lynk scowled a little, at himself, "Sorry.." He said, the tips of his ears going pink. He had napkins, but no, he had to go and lick her. He smiled a little after a moment, "My mother would be smacking me right about now." He watched her eating for a moment, "I'm glad you like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Fri May 03, 2013 11:17 pm

She smiled, a faint blush still in her cheeks from his little gesture. She continued to eat, before pausing, and glancing over to him. "Slap you...? But why?" She asked, with a slight chuckle. "You've been nothing but a perfect gentleman to me this entire evening!" She giggled, and noticed a speck of food on his shoulder, and slowly leaned over to lick it off in return. She sat back up, giggling cutely to herself, before turning back to her plate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Fri May 03, 2013 11:56 pm

The male just shrugged a little, "she would say it's bad table manners." He shuddered a little at the thought of his mother and brother, dead before he knew what was happening. What had happened anyway? He couldn't remember. His eyes got dark and he scowled, being pulled from his thoughts when he felt her tongue on his fur. Lynk watched her as she sat back, smiling to herself and he couldn't help but smile just a little. "Thanks." he said before going back to his food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Sat May 04, 2013 10:09 am

She giggled to herself as she continued to devour the delicious dish, eventually slouching back onto the couch in defeat, glaring up at the empty bowl. "That was fantastic, Lynk..." She giggled, and licked her lips, assuring that her fur was clean. "Best I've ever had." She turned to him, flashing a friendly smile, batting those round violet eyes of hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Sun May 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Lynk smiled a little, leaning back in his chair, but he was still picking at his meal. "I'm glad you liked it, there's more, if you want it?" He said, indicating to the cart of food waiting for them. "I ordered more that I should have I supposed, but I was starving at the time." His tail was swaying side to side in content.

(Ok, hopefully fourth time is a charm.. Darn internet.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Mon May 06, 2013 9:17 am

She blinked, and thought for a moment, before she shook her head. "No. No, I couldn't. Any more would be just torture." She giggled, and lounged back against the arm of the sofa, her silky black tail slithering around behind her, smiling over to him. "But thank you, dear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 am

(Haha, it's alright, silly. :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu May 09, 2013 1:24 am

Lynk nodded a little, "If you're sure.. But there's also dessert over there." He said, leaning back in his chair. He was still eating, rather lazy about it kind of like a big cat who knew no one would mess with his kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu May 09, 2013 9:24 am

Xena giggled to herself, and grunted, shaking her head. "Mmmmm.... Maybe later. I couldn't possibly have any more right now." She stroked her stomach, chuckling to herself. "So, what now?" She asked innocently, her ears perked, grinning widely, her tail wagging subtly behind herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Mon May 20, 2013 2:05 am

((I could have sworn I posted to this.. I'm so sorry it's so late))

Lynk's eyes traveled over her body for a moment before he met her gaze with a slow smile. "Whatever you'd like to do.. There's a hot tub on the balcony or a pool downstairs.. Or there's some shops still open this late at night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Mon May 20, 2013 9:52 am

(It's alright. Smile )

Xena caught the boy's eyes, but chose to ignore it. Her own eyes brightened as the hot tub was mentioned. "Ooh! A hot tub?" She asked, her head cocked to the side. "I love hot tubs." She giggled, looking out to the balcony. "And it's such a great view..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:01 am

Lynx nodded a little and stood, tossing his napkin onto the table. He rolled his shoulders lightly trying to force the tension from them. The big cat was getting restless. He was normally out stalking the streets for a fight, not sitting in and acting like a house cat. Moving to the radio, he turned it on softly and then went to the balcony door. "Is this station alright?" He asked and looked to her. He felt a little bad. The poor girl had only seen his good side so far, and he wasn't sure how long he could behave much longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounters   

Back to top Go down

Encounters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furry Crossing :: Roleplay Area :: Bar-
Jump to: