Furry roleplay, anything goes. Limited rules. Have fun

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

The World Slips Away When Your Here[EbonyDusk x Me Only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WanderingWolf
Admin

PostSubject: The World Slips Away When Your Here[EbonyDusk x Me Only]   Fri May 03, 2013 1:27 am

It had been ages ago. The earth came into existance. Life florished and soon everything was on set. Things developed and soon the world was overrun by creatures. Now to this day things seem to be spinning in weird directions. Bad..Good....everything had those sides to it. Still is that way. It will be that way for ages on ahead. I sometimes wonder where I stand. I know I have a good heart yet some of these thoughts I have make me question if I am no better than the angered out there today. The cause has to be people in general, but we are all living things. I stay at peace with everything, but watching how the world has changed lately it makes me concerned and a tad bit sick. So I lay in this bed, waiting for something. I wake up to live my life, go to sleep to rest to just wake up and do it again. It feels endless and I just wish something different would happen with my life...this routine I have has got to change. This boring live in this corrupted day and age needs a mix up! I just keep on and wait for something to happen. Yet...I never truly was ready for what was to happen now.
^

The male suddenly sat up in a rush, panting. A sweaty hand slipped to his hair, pushing it back and away from his face as he slumped forward. Those fucking nightmares, why didn't they ever end. A small tap noise echoed in a pattern through is room from his ceiling fan that offered no help from his night terror's sweat. He let out a heavy breath and held his head for a good moment. The nightmare replaying in his thoughts. So much blood. All the time. He found his gaze slinking to his alarm clock, '2:45am'. The male grumbled then quickly pushed himself back to laying on the bed. Those deep eyes staring at the light blue and green ceiling. The lights casting on it were from a medium fish tank that contained his black and yellow shark fish along with a few other random smaller fish. Those deep eyes focused on the water patterns, they dance across that ceiling in such a swift motion, before soon falling into sleep once more.

Erik woke that morning to his annoying alarm. It bugged him so much he almost broke it from slamming his fist down on it to shut it up. The bed just felt so good now. Why did it always feel so amazing right when he needed to get up for stupid shit. Grumbling once more, he slipped from his comfortable cavern of blankets and retreated to the bathroom. Erik* was only in his black boxers but they were starting to get on his nerves and thus, he slipped out of them. This was one of Erik's favorite things. He loved being nude and open, he just felt clothes slowed him down. Although, the world today had issues against this.

Pale eyes met their reflection as he peered at himself in his medicine cabinet's mirror. It was within that moment Erik felt a rush of something he couldn't put his finger on. The rush was so powerful it caused him to lurch forward. Stomach turning, Erik gasped and let out the illness that tugged at him. He shut his eyes tight wondering why he felt so sick suddenly, but as fast as it came it was over. Erik lifted his gaze back to himself and ran a hand across his mouth, whipping it clean. The male fiddled with the sink, fingers tremble from the strange moment. That warm water came to comfort as he washed the sickness down the sink, then splashed water along his face. It relieved him, made him steady once more. With a small huff, Erik shrugged it all off and then went back to his daily things. Brush teeth, brush his hair into it's normal fashion(yet didn't spike his hair today), then got dressed. He popped a couple waffles in his toaster and flipped the television on while he waited.

The town he lived in was close to a city, and if he could move out farther, he would have. Rent was cheaper here at this little semi-alright apartment complex. Everyone kept to themselves and that was something he found nice about this place. He didn't like people prying. The apartment he payed for was quite nice. It had a small living room and kitchen that had just enough room for a couch and a television. The bedroom was simple and had just enough room as well, yet the bathroom was the best part of this entire place. It had a nice big bathtub with a walk in shower next to it. Also, the place came with all the appliances he needed. His shitty job was shockingly paying him enough each month to afford this. Erik ended up furnishing this place with all his black themed furniture. His simple television and computer set up was all the technology he had in this whole place, well besides his cellphone. A black light set up was in his room and therefore he had black light shit everywhere.

TICK! The noise was so unexpected Erik found himself jumping slightly from such a quiet noise. Those eyes slinked down to see his food was ready. A swift action of grabbing them, he quickly turned the tv off and grabbed his coat. It was bought time to get out and adventure. He needed a break from everything here and hopefully he would stumble upon a forest or something. Hopefully.

A simple jeep was his transportation. An automatic that had a nice engine to it, a v6. It had a black paint job and nice tires that worked for road and off road. It was an old jeep, but it was built like a tank. Erik loved this car and ever since he got it he spoiled it like it was his pet. Erik was set on some adventure today and if he didn't have one he felt he was going to burst. The breeze that whipped in from his cracked window played with the black wolf shirt he wore. A pair of dark blue jeans caressed his legs and on those feet of his he wore his favorite shoes, converse(ankle high). A small smirk peered upon his lips as he saw a sign for a national park appear on the highway. He let out a small chuckle and turned his music up louder. Some dubstep track that filled the jeep like it was a mini rave. Erik tapped his fingers on that steering wheel impatiently.

There it was. The entrance to this huge lush forest. It was all neat yet over grown for this national park. Just the site of being there made him feel like a puppy that was about to get a huge ass cookie. Erik killed his engine and slipped out of his vehicle. The door slammed shut and he locked it all up before popping his keys into his jean pocket. Those eyes flickered along with his heart. A nice cool breeze whisped past him, causing his hair to flow into his eyes. He fixed his hair a bit then settled for the nature walkway. It was about time he got here damn it! Erik chuckled then began to get lost within the woods.

A longing grew deep in that chest of Erik's that was so powerful it made him gasp for a moment. The path he had eventually found decided to split two ways. He wasn't quite sure on which one to take. One path was over grown and didn't look like it was one anyone just took, while the other looked like it was the path they mainly put there. The male stood there for a good time thinking on what he wanted to do. It seemed so hard for only a second before he smirked and took the less taken path. He always did what he wanted, not what someone told him to do. Vines dropped down from branches high above, and caused Erik to slip into his jacket to help push away the growth. Studying every step he took, Erik sniffed the air around him. Something seemed different about this place, but he wasn't going to question it just yet. Birds sang pretty songs while butterflies pollinated every flower that was in site. Flowers started to appear everywhere, and eventually more down this ragged path, Erik found vines full of flowers growing on every tree. It was then that he felt he was venturing into something sacred along with being far from just a normal forest.

*=Atm, Erik is in his human form.
^=Just something to start typing out, not really a setting, but just thought from Erik

Ebony Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The World Slips Away When Your Here[EbonyDusk x Me Only]   Tue May 07, 2013 2:48 pm

There are places in the world that hold far more secrets than any mortal being could ever imagine. Most would laugh in the face of the very idea that magic existed at all, and harder at the thought of creatures believed to only be myths and legends being real. But those that scoff at such things are the fools. For it all exists, as real as the ground beneath their feet and the air they breathe. One such place where magic still thrives is a place mortals keep protected. A forest large and deep that no one dares wander too far into. Unless they were very foolish, or very brave.

Though it was 'protected' it was often neglected. Allowed to grow wild and untrimmed in places. Which was fine by the creatures that lived inside. Left in peace unless some teenagers decide to be idiots and go on a drunken spree to the lake in the dense forest. A place many would go to relax, skinny dip, make out like the hormonal beings they could be. They didn't go to the lake often anymore though. Not after the incident where a group of seven disappeared from their makeshift camp near the lake. The young men had been supposedly shooting off guns, showing off for the girls they brought with them. Police and wardens went to the site when the shots were heard but by the time they arrived...the group had vanished.

Now the lake was a place only to stay on a dare or a show of bravado. But it wasn't the only place where something mysterious lived. Deeper in the forest, where no mortal dared to wander for fear of being lost or worse, there was something hiding in its peaceful seclusion. That peace would be shattered soon though. By an unfortunate young man.

------------------------------------

When the jeep made its approach to the forest there were many eyes watching it. Some curious, some fearful. And as the male being stepped from his vehicle most of the watchful eyes fled deeper into the trees. Bird sand and twittered but not just for song. A calling to the rest of the forest. Warning of an intruder in their midst. The more curious creatures followed and just watched as the strange being walked deeper and deeper into the forest. Following a path that would split in two. A well maintained one that most humans and such would take when going through the forest, and another that was left alone. One considered too dangerous for visitors.

But the young man didn't seem deterred as he took the path less traveled. The beasts of the forest started to chitter and chatter as the young man approached a place no one was meant to be. Not anyone uninvited anyway. Soon the creatures weren't the only ones that would be watching him. Another pair of eyes had opened at the commotion and weren't too happy at what they saw.

A sudden silence would blanket the forest. The beautiful and peaceful scenery suddenly held an eerie feeling belying how it looked. It remained quiet until a deep, low growling broke the hush that had fallen over the place. Coming from the shadows between the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Slips Away When Your Here[EbonyDusk x Me Only]   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Erik felt himself getting lost, not only in this beautiful forest, but within his thoughts. He couldn't stop thinking of things in the past with being here. The woods always made him think of his nature and who he was. Always. He let out a nice breath and soon got to a nice spot. It was slightly open to the rays of the sun and that enticed Erik to strip of his jacket. 

One good breath brought all the scents to him. The smell of the flowers along with water and other things. He could feel himself finally relaxing. A wisp of a breeze made him face it and take in my scents of the forest. 

It was then he suddenly got a chill down his spine. Something wasn't right...and when the birds fell silent and the woods went still he knew this feelings was right. Erik looked around trying to find something to pinpoint the unsteadiness and couldn't see anything at first. He knew he wasn't looking hard enough. He shifted only slightly, moving his hands to his sides. Erik knew he needed to prepare himself for something.

That deep threatening growl filled the air around him before pushing into his ears. It made Erik's body go on edge very shockingly fast and that was when he knew he was being watched. He was able to pinpoint the area and all he could see was shadows from the brush that enveloped this snarl. 

All he could do was be still. He knew if he tried to run he would be dead. A memory slipped into his vision for a short while and all he could think about was when he was nabbed up in a forest like this. Those fucking creatures....those...vial beasts. Erik held back from clenching his fists even more, but those eyes of his burned even more now. Erik wasn't sure what was there and it could have been some creature that kept a den there for all he knew, but he was ready for anything now.

Ebony Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The World Slips Away When Your Here[EbonyDusk x Me Only]   Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:13 pm

The growling continued and the creatures of the forest stayed silent. Watching and waiting to see what would happen to their uninvited guest at the hands of the beast in the shadows. No ordinary animal, a being that lived in the forest since it was still a tiny thing. A protector, a guardian of all the animals that called the forest home. When the man turned to look into the shadows the one watching him moved, gracefully slinking its way from the darkness into view. 

It looked like a panther, slick and black on most of its body except for the places where white stood out against the dark fur. But unlike a panther it was much bigger, and if standing would loom over any man under 6'4". Scars over her left eye, three claw marks and one long scar wrapped around her right arm, though that one was just barely visible with the fur growing around it. Claws unsheathed and digging into the earth while its tail slashed through the air behind. Deep crimson eyes were glued to the stranger as it remained crouched down. Muscles bunched, ready to pounce, fur bristled on its back. Course, any keen eye would notice certain things about the creature. 

For one...its front paws were shaped in a way they could almost work as hands and there were small but perky breasts on its chest. Not a single bit of clothing was on her though. What need did she have of it? She lived in the forest. Wild as any beast but far more intelligent and clever than any ordinary animal.

She hissed at the intruder, ears pinned back on her head. Something smelled off about the human. They didn't smell...well human at all. And that bothered her...what did they want? Would the humans ever learn to just stay away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Slips Away When Your Here[EbonyDusk x Me Only]   Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:32 am

Erik focused to the dark before soon finally seeing the creature he knew was there. The sleek panther made it's way down and closer to him and soon was there. He studied everything detailed about this panther, taking in it's scent and then soon realizing it was female. In a way that changed Erik's thoughts. He could tell she wasn't just any panther as well, considering the breasts on it's chest. 

He let out a small breath as he positioned himself before this interesting creature. Erik looked her over as a small smirk danced across his face. That hair of his covering one of his eyes. Those deep silver blue eyes. He couldn't help but stand tall to this animal.

"Who are you?" he asked with a small hint of excitement in his voice. He began to think about the situation and it made him raise a brow. He just needed a day out to relax and forget about shit and then something new appears to him like this. Who was this female anyway? He had a feeling should could speak for herself. This creature could definitely speak, he could sense it had more intelligence than a normal animal. 

Shifting his footing slowly he got into a better stance and held his ground. He had to prepare for the worst. If this female decided to ever attack he needed to be on his toes and ready for it. Erik kept his hands in fists as he prepared himself for anything.

(sorry for the short post, has been a while, will regain the big posts again)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Slips Away When Your Here[EbonyDusk x Me Only]   

Back to top Go down

The World Slips Away When Your Here[EbonyDusk x Me Only]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1