Share | 

Enjoy the water or what lies within it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Wind rushed over the end of the shore as seagulls cried and flocked overhead. It was an open cove that opened up into the ocean. The ocean at the cove was beautifully lit by the rising sun. The waves slowly picking up from the waters edge and washing up over the sand making a hush of noise as the brisk feel of it dampened the shore. But lurking down in the pool of the cove was movement and swift ones at that. Their was a dark mark in the water. A large fish perhaps?

Slowly the grey fin poked up and with it the head of the demon of the sea. Slowly he stood up above the water as the water now was at his waist. He looked over the water to the sunrise and then back to land seeing the palm trees sway. He then looked farther on land his yellow eyes catching sight of movement. Prey... He quickly moved back below the water to hide from whatever may be entering the merky green depths below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:36 pm

((I hope this will work >.<))

A young woman was walking down to the cove, smiling into the sunlight. She was in human form, but there was more to her, perhaps a smell, an indication that there was something just under the surface. Her true form was hidden, just in case any humans happened to walk past. Her bright red hair shone in the sun, and her skin gave off a milky white glow. She looked around, was she hiding from someone?
Slowly, she slipped off her shoes, and then her jeans before slowly wading into the water.

Jaden cursed softly when he realized his sister was gone-again. With that in mind, he started to search through her things, to see if there was any locations or stores she'd been looking at before running off. She was old enough to go and live on her own, but she wouldn't do that.. Not yet anyway, and when she demanded it, he wasn't sure how he was going to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Yellow eyes watched from under the water and watched as the feet came into the surface as soon as the appendages were under he thought of moving but refused. He needed her deeper at least to where all that was left was her waist up but just the feet was soo close to shore. He wouldn't be able to chase her too far on land. He was afterall a water creature. He inhaled water tasting her flesh but why did it have an off scent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Kaylee smiled a little, walking in until her knees when she suddenly stopped. Her blue eyes went from the sky to the water, the female's body going tense. She looked over the water, nostrils flaring as if she was sniffing the air for something. Hesitantly, she stepped forward, catching a new scent just a head of her. She frowned as her eyes scanned the water for any odd shadowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:59 pm

He bared his fangs anxiously awaiting her to come deeper though saw she was only to her knees. He swore under his breath and narrowed his eyes smelling her fear knowing she wouldn't come much deeper if she smelled him if able too. The salt in the air was mostly what covered any scent which was why he came to the cove. The senses were easily blocked. He swam farther out knowing he was at risk of loosing his meal. He had to perhaps charge. He would wait farther out see if she came closer. If she seemed like she would return he would charge and hope to leap at her and pin her in the shallow long enough to break the neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Kaylee sniffed the air a little longer, then shook her head a bit. "See, you're spending too much time with Jaden." She said to herself, though her fear was still elevated. She walked further into the water, once she shivered. Inside of her mind, she was going through all the reasons the water was just fine. There was a strong sea salt smell, which was to be expected, and odd shadows on the water was because of the rising sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Eyes flared seeing the creature enter father just as he had wanted. Past the knees and nearing the hips. This was the opportune time now. He inhaled fully then exhaled then once more and swam quickly toward the cove and entered into shallower waters his fin came up and he shoved with such force he was kneeling in the shallow and the woman under him was nearly on the shore. He bared his fangs to bite but froze seeing it was a human and a female at that. He was against hunting woman and especially hurting females. He saw the fear in her face. His body still over her. He narrowed his yellow eyes and moved away from her then began to walk back into the water.

His entire body was gorgeous; finely lined with muscle; fins and spikes from his head and elbows and longer sensories at the end of the long strands. His sleek body had pellets of water rolling off his skin. He walked away from her his long tail behind him showing off a rather nice firm ass. What woman wouldn't want a piece of him! Woman would desire and beg for him to eat them! Perhaps in more than one way?

IMG 1

IMG 2

PS --because he's a shark his penis retracts so you wont see it XD at least not yet *wink*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Kaylee's eyes went wide and her scream became paralyzed in her throat. She panted a little, it was too late now. By the time he'd started to back off, she'd changed into her proper form. A grey wolf, with a white underside. It was a beautiful coat, it looked like it would be extremely soft to touch, and it was, almost silky like her red hair as a human. The grey color had a slight red tinge underneath it. She sat up, growling a little, as if expecting another attack to come. Slowly her still bright blue eyes traveled down his form, and she couldn't help but give him credit. He had an amazing body..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

He sighed and spoke in a deep voice with a hint of a hiss, "So much for a decent meal. Now I have to leave the cove if I want to find something big." Odd he wanted something big he stood nearly 7ft wasn't he the biggest damn thing out there?! Him being a reef shark made him big but surely the only thing bigger was whale, orca, or perhaps a great white. He was back to his waist under water and still walking though stopped and didn't look back as he smelt the air catching the wet fur. Slowly he barely turned his head and looked to the female wolf and went to her eyes, "Not going to leave? Haven't I scared the piss from you." He seemed rude but he was just grumpy from not eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 am

Kaylee got her bearings after sitting up before slowly getting to her feat to shake of the water in her fur. "I peed before I came here." She said. If she was being sarcastic, it was hidden very well. She shook the water from her fur, her tail poofing out a bit. Her smile was genuine, "Is there anything bigger then you?" Then she tilted her head to the side, "Jaden would be close..." She shook her head a little and tilted it to the other side, "Why didn't you eat me? Not that I'm asking you too, but even in my true form, I'm not strong enough to put up much of a fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 am

He looked to her as she spoke and rather found her sarcasm amusing. He had no doubt he could scare the piss from her by force but was more interested in what she said after. Bigger than him this Jaden being close? He shook his head, "Well then run back to your Jaden. I assume your his pet so shoo otherwise I will be eating you. I don't think I would pass up such thick thighs and a round ass. I would be stupid too but I don't much like fur." He huffed, "Are you saying you want me to eat you in another way? Damn mammals... always having a heat I'll be glad that most fish don't so I don't have to smell it." He turned his head looking to the sun which was up now and his nose caught whiff of her scent not sure if it was heat or just her regular scent but it was almost nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 am

Kaylee's nose and the tips of her ears turned pink and she crossed her arms over her chest. His comment about her being a pet kind of glazed over for a moment as she seemed to struggle with her emotions. Her tail tucked a little as she tried to decide weather she should be insulted and pissed off, or turned on and embarrassed. Then his comment registered in her head and her eyes narrowed, ears pinning back and her tail fluffed up again. Before her normally sweet nature and common sense could kick in, she'd stopped through the water to him. She stopped within a couple inches of him and she drew back her arm and aimed a punch for his jaw. "I am NOT a PET!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 am

He inhaled the scent of her more deeply catching the potent sweet bath soap and hearing water churn he looked back to her as he saw the warm draw back. He narrowed his eyes and smirked as his mouth opened lightly showing all his razor teeth as he quickly turned and faced her taking her balled fist in his large hand his skin was soft like touching lotion on a baby. He smirked down to her, "Alright... pup. Not a pet... Why are you here on this island and much more importantly here." He looked to her firmly. His waist above water but no penis was touching her where was it? Their was a slit below his abdomen which looked to be where it may very well be. He watched her not too interested but stared at her eyes all the same more interested in her reason than eating her which was tempting; perhaps a small taste?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 am

Kaylee narrowed her eyes a little, pouting a little. She hated when people were able to stop her. It wasn't hard, and she hardly ever got mad, it was usually when she was in heat. Which she was, either the beginning or the end because it wasn't a very strong smell. She sighed and tried pulling her hand away from him, trying very hard not to keep looking him over. "Well, fishy, I'm here because I wanted a little solitude, and to prove to my brother that I'll be just fine on my own." She said with a slight frown. "So much for that plan." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:55 am

He slowly released her paw which he had enjoyed the softness of it then eyes went to her raising a brow, "So it is your brother in which pesters you... Want me to eat him." He smiled showing all his fangs which was both scary and cute. He then looked back to the cove entry, "Perhaps you still can. We can play pretend. You beat me up you seem like you win I swim away he sees your a big girl and I can go catch dinner." He was half sarcastic. However if i beat her her brother will take her away from this cove and I wont see her again. Hmmm tempting as well... it's not that he didn't like her he just never interacted with another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 am

Kaylee shook her head a little, "My brother is a male, he's not stupid though. And no, I don't want you to eat him." She then seemed to realize just how close she was to him and took a couple steps back, ears going a slight shade of pink again. The female cleared her throat a little, "Well... Go on and go hunting, I wont keep you." With that she turned and started walking back up the shore.. How had she gotten here anyway? By boat most likely, but where was it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:10 am

He smirked and nods seeing her walk away he oddly found it almost attractive seeing her hips bob as she walked. Her wet fur clung to her showing off her nice figure. Yellow eyes listened to her as he looked to the water and then back up to her, "You don't plan to swim? I'll be leaving the cove but perhaps you would like to come later?" He found it hard to believe he was practically asking her out but he was interested. He'd never seen a female wolf especially one that he had interest in. Maybe it was the heat but in anycase it was affecting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:21 am

Kaylee turned to him, one brow slightly raised as she smiled a little. "If I'm still here when you have a full stomach, I may come and join you." With that she went back up the shore where she'd left her jeans. She shook them out and started to fold them up. She didn't want to put them on while her legs were still wet.. Then she set them on a rock and left to go explore the center of the island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:27 am

He saw her smile and couldn't help but smirk at the remark then spoke up, "Maybe if you come skinny dipping." Turning he walked deeper then dove in heading for the ocean and when out into it the water was cooler and space much wider. He now had to use instinct to hunt instead of tactics. He thought of the woman with the soft coat and of perhaps touching her. He shook his head lightly, "Still on my mind... I didn't get a name either... but then again did she want to give it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 am

Kaylee smirked a little, perhaps she would go skinny dipping with him.. If her plan to keep her brother away worked. She had done everything she could to keep him off her trail, and fallowing another. With that said though, her brother was very good at finding people, particularly her. She shook her head, going back to thoughts of the reef shark... She'd thought his hand would be rougher, but it was soft, she wondered if all of him was. With a clear of her throat and shake of her head again, she went back to exploring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:52 am

He looked about with bright yellow eyes and swam into the dark depths of the ocean and went clear to the bottom in the darkest parts in which even his kind didn't venture due to the dangers below. His eyes were useless but he knew what he was searching for. Something in which was sure to impress a certain wolf in which he hoped to perhaps eat up her heart. Silence was broke when a swish came and he was engulfed by tentacles. Blood was the scent that was in the water which was never good but was it his?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 am

Kaylee smiled a little as she looked around, deciding to grab some flowers that she found, and go to the cove to see if the man she'd met earlier really would return. She watched the water as she wove the vines and flowers together Her ears perked up a little, thinking she herd something approach, but when nothing came, she went back to weaving. She sniffed the air now and then to see if she could smell him approaching, now that she knew him from the smell of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:24 am

His fin came up from the surface as he approached shore blood seemed to follow him. When he stood up his body was covered in fresh cuts. He was glad it was afternoon at this time now. It would be easier to heal. He stopped with the water at his wait and looked to her seeing her face, "Don't look so shocked this is nothing if you are even worried that is." He flexed his neck as a bite wound squirted blood down his arm and chest. "What are you called." He meant a name but he was off in wording it right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:37 am

She flinched a little when the blood went from his neck to his waist. She had seen her brother hurt before, but the sight of blood still made her a little sick to her stomach. She stood up and walked over to him, "Kaylee, my name is Kaylee." With that, she frowned at his wounds, "What happened?" She'd never seen wounds quite like this, or in places like they were. "And what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:45 am

He saw her walk into the water and he looked down at her, "Let's just say I had to tango with a squid to get something for you." He then pushed her eyes closed and turned her around reaching around her he pulled a necklace about her neck and tightened a tie and latch. "I am not so good at arts and crafts however this is all from the ocean. The starfish is very real as are the stones." He turned her back to him and looked her over, "It suits you." Hearing about her name he repeated it, "Kaylee.. interesting. I don't really have a name. I'm a reef shark but I suppose you could call ma Rashak."

necklace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:52 am

Kaylee froze a little when he closed her eyes and turned her about. She smiled when she felt the neckless, turning to face him once more when he was finish. Carefully, she pulled it up a bit to take a look at it. "It's beautiful. Thank you." She looked up, smiling brightly, "My parents couldn't decide on a name for me, so they gave me a mix of their favorite two." She tilted her head, "Your parents didn't name you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:59 am

He shook his head, "No we aren't named. You see sharks are different than most mammals. They mate the male leaves then the mother leaves the eggs then we are on our own in the reef. I was one of four siblings but they went their own way. It's just how we are. So as I said Rashak will work fine unless you wish to call me Fang." He bared his fangs in a smirk. He then looked to her then past her rather seriously now, "I have a feeling your brother wouldn't be too far off. You sure I can't eat him?" He teased knowing she may get a giggle out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 am

Kaylee's ears twitched a little, "My brother is not here.." She turned to be sure of it. "Unless of course he approaches were I left my boat." She sighed softly, "Which is very possible. I cannot fool him for very long." She giggled a little though, "And yes, I am very sure you cannot eat him. I love my brother. He's alpha, if we still had a pack, and he's my alpha.. So really, I am very lucky that he has not eaten me!" She only half joked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:16 am

He looked down to her raising a brow, "Alpha? Like leader." He looked up and inhaled the scent and smirked a bit, "I know one place he couldn't much follow you." Stepping back toward the ocean he watched her, "But it would mean you should strip down and of course trust me which I am sure you are not all comfortable with." The heat was hitting his nostrils which was making him a bit more flirtatious as well as wanting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:26 am

Kaylee blushed a bit, tail tucking in. "Yes.. A leader. The boss." She looked back but cleared her throat. "I trust you...Mostly." She allowed before glancing to the shore, "Why do I have to be naked though?" She asked softly, very nervous by that thought. She'd never been naked in front of a male before, and if her brother spotted her clothes too, she'd be in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:35 am

"If you keep your clothes on they will drag you. It's more weight. Also it will give you something warm to wear when I bring you back." At least he didn't add 'if he brought her back' then she would most likely run away right? He looked to her then nods up, "You can easily toss them in the tree or even on the rocks leaving the cove. The choice is yours of course." He wasn't forcing her which was more enjoyable because the fact if he was she'd have no say but he gave it to her so willingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:47 am

Kaylee looked a bit hesitant at first then nodded lightly before stepping back. She took a moment before closing her eyes and quickly pulling her shirt off first. She stood there for a moment, as if she was expecting something to happen. When nothing did, she tossed it to the shore and then carefully removed her underwear, making them join the shirt. "Shall we?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 am

He watched her hesitate which he expected then saw the clothing come of leaving her fur to his yellow gaze as well as that lovely necklace about her neck. He then reached down taking her hand and lead her deeper into the water as his head was nearly under he saw her paddling now. He nods as he saw her take a breath he dove downward as his tail pumped side to side and his legs kicked his hand holding her still. He felt her hand on his but she felt like he was behind him. He pulled her up to his side as he put his arm around her waist. When entering the ocean fish swam about and he used his free hand to point at the reef where tons of fish were swimming about. He saw her face lacking air she seemed to point up. He smirked and moved his face to her and put his mouth over her breathing air into her lungs 2 times then allowed her to hold it. He looked down seeing some young reef sharks swimming through the seaweeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Kaylee watched the world pass around her, never seeing it quiet like this. Sure, she'd seen pictures, and even went snorkeling before. But nothing would compare to this view. When she indicated she need air, she wasn't expecting him to lean in and put his mouth over hers. She blushed a little, almost forgetting to hold the last breath. She looked down to the reef sharks, avoiding looking at him while she reminded herself that it wasn't a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Rashak continued to lead the way along the reef seeing the various colors of fish his eyes went back to her to make sure she was okay in his arm. He swam lower and closer to the reef as fish passed along an electric eel which drew close to her and he moved her aside avoiding it. He then stopped at a drop which went into the wide open ocean. He looked out then back seeing her face. Lips met hers again as he pushed air into her lungs then looked back to the drop. He looked over and down as it grew darker after so long. He then gazed up to the surface still over a hundred feet up. Yellow eyes went to her as he took her hip close and sped up to the surface with such speed it was like a blur on his own. He broke surface with her and gazed over, "So What do you think of my world?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Kaylee smiled a little as she looked at the reef, then to the wide open ocean. She looked to him, smiling more, then she looked back out to the ocean, only looking at him once more when he pushed air into her lungs. She wasn't expecting him to shoot to the surface as he had. She sputtered a little when they broke the surface, coughing a little from the water she'd sucked in with her surprise. She cleared her throat a little, looking at him, "It's beautiful." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 am

He saw her lightly sputter on the entry of the water and shook his head knowing land animals were not too great at that. Yellow eyes eye watched her at her wonder of what she had seen. He smirked a bit, "Hmm that's not the only thing that is beautiful." He was now not holding her at his side but in his arms keeping them afloat with the tail and strong legs. His face dangerously close his lips near to her own but he just watched her wondering if she would draw in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:16 am

Kaylee looked at him, blue eyes gazing at his lips a moment. She swallowed lightly and then forced her eyes to meet his. "What do you see? Of your world?" her voice was soft, distracted sounding, it was as if the question had only been posed to keep their lips moving- and not touching. It wasn't that she didn't want to kiss him, she just wasn't sure how exactly to go about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:54 am

His yellow eyes locked on her as he slowly moved closer pushing his head to hers and pressed his lips to hers. He smiled pulling back, "I find it amazing. Colorful and peaceful. Nothing but amazing but surely nothing more beautiful as you." He brushed her face as he lead back to the shore, "Should I return you them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:05 am

Kaylee blushed brightly, clearing her throat a little after running her tongue over her lips. "I'm not beautiful.. Not nearly as much as what I saw below.." She looked to the shore, her mind battling over weather she should go back to her brother, or stay here. She looked at him finally, "If you take me back now, you probably wont ever see me again." Her voice was smooth as silk, but her hands hesitant as they moved to his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 am

He stopped at the cove entry and hearing her remark he bit his lip lightly then looked over to her feeling the soft paw upon his shoulder made him sigh in a relief. He then looked to her, "Never? Hmm suppose I can't let you go then can I?" He then licked along her neck with a long tongue before moving to her lips and kissing them again this time a bit more forced as his tongue wrapped around hers. He was carefully to have play in her mouth so she wouldn't get cut from his sharp fangs. He pushed her up against some rocks and grinded his hips to hers feeling their sexes touch even though his had not yet perked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Kaylee shivered lightly when he ran his tongue along her neck, closing her eyes as she returned his kiss. She groaned softly, hips jerking up to meet his and grind against him. Her body was acting under instinct as she tightened her legs around him to make his hips grind in further. She gave another shiver and moved one paw to slide along his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm

He smirked feeling her grind closer to him which he gladly pushed her harder against the rock as the slit where his penis was pushed to her entry and his tip poked out and caressed her tight entry, "You keep this up and I might just take you." He bent down sucking on a nipple which had hardened under the soft fur as his large hand groped the other his tail swayed in the water in the heat of the moment his penis pushed out and entered her entry pushing it all in with no warning but with her heat she was all ready pre-lubed. He winced feeling how tight she was and the scent hit his nostrils of blood. He looked down to his penis fully in and saw blood seep into the water. Gazing to her he narrowed his eyes as though angry, "You're a virgin?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Kaylee groaned softly when he pressed her further into the rock, shivering a little at the new sensations running through her body. Her head fell back when he placed her nipple in his mouth, back arching lightly. Another shiver and a soft yelp when he slid in suddenly, she growled lightly in her throat. It was a natural response for her, she looked down between them, a slight wince as the pain finally registered in her mind, "Not any more.." She whispered, looking up. She flinched a little at the look on his face, wondering if he was angry with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm

His face still angry but more so toward himself for taking what wasn't his own. He felt himself wanting more of her from his natural body but he pulled back in spite of it watching the blood, "It is not mind to take... you need to choose someone for you." He tightened his fist baring his fangs as his yellow eyes seemed to glow from the sinister look, "You shouldn't have let me!" He rammed his fist by her head smashing the rock behind her as he pulled away from her looking away, "Your brother was right it's dangerous you should go before someone else takes advantage of your kindness."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Kaylee flinched again, not looking him in the eyes at first. She swallowed lightly, watching him move away from her. "I did choose..." She said softly, "I wouldn't have left the shore with you if I hadn't thought about it." She frowned lightly, "You're just like him, acting like because I'm kind, I'm stupid." She turned away and started to pull herself out of the water onto the rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 pm

He watched her shaking his head, "No it's because their are bad people out there that will take advantage of you! Like myself! I'm a bad person! I was stupid to think a wolf and a shark could mate! Even the thoughts of a relationship! It's wrong. You need to be with your own kind!" He tightened his fists and moved away and dove back into the water, 'what was I thinking... I should know better than to think so foolishly... her brother should be here soon enough to take her; it will be better that way... He felt his dick still throbbing and desiring her tight warmth, Her heat really had me going... it still does... If she so much as played with herself the scent could hit my nose... At this rate I would have raped her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Kaylee pulled herself up onto the rocks, sitting down and facing the water. she pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them, watching him leave. She took in a shaky breath, letting it out once she was sure she wouldn't cry. After a moment, she felt the blood and reached down. With the blood, and mix of her heat on her fingers, she frowned a little. She didn't know how she'd hide the smell of her blood from Jaden when he came to find her. Kaylee sighed a little and moved back into the water, thinking the reef shark gone, and started to try and clean the blood away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:35 pm

He gripped his head thinking to himself and sighed heavily, Damn it... even now I desire her... would she let me do that to her though? Maybe I shouldn't give her that choice. Do it for myself then she will have a reason to be away from me because of me being a dick... He caught scent of the female and sighed softly as he swam back smelling the blood. He moved up and took her hips and pressed his mouth to her entry and forced his tongue deep inside cleaning out the entry of blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Kaylee yelped in surprise, jumping at the sudden head between her legs, and tongue deep inside of her. She probably would have jumped five feet in the air if he hadn't had a hold on her hips. Her hands went to cover his as he looked down, watching him. She bit the inside of her cheek, trying hard not to moan softly. She wondered why he was back, or maybe he had smelled her blood and come back just because of that. She hadn't even though about that..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   

Back to top Go down

Enjoy the water or what lies within it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next