View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Cassius Takahashi   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:31 am

Cassius Takahashi

Male

Age 25

Personality:
Doesn't usually care about a lot of things, but if someone starts hating on another for a stupid reason he iwill get pissed. He can be shy around new people but he is very social around his friends. If threatened or if a friend is threatened by someone with a weapon, Cassius will pull out his Five Seven handgun, only in Self Defense or protecting another. He also loves cars. He even owns a 6 car garage. 

History:
When I was younger, I moved from Canada to the US. At first it was pretty cool, but as I got older, I felt worse. In highschool people started hating me for being Canadian. I heard Canadian Stereotypes every single day and they pissed me off. As I got older I put that behind me and continued on with my life. I learned to shoot a handgun properly, I even got a license to carry and a Five Seven (a handgun), Only use it when necessary, and I dont bring it to parties or other heavily populated areas, or I might get arrested. I also love to work and drive cars.

Pic:
 Ignore the Sniper Rifle.Razz

Last edited by Cassius Takahashi on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cassius Takahashi   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:17 am

nicely done! I want to RP with you perhaps this upcoming week. Kinda busy this week. BUT I am unsure what character of mine to use. Suppose I can use a few. I will let you know but maybe check out my characters and see if you like one to get to know and perhaps rp with? Hit me up Wink

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cassius Takahashi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1