Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Self Defense   Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:24 pm

'What was I thinking coming here! I honestly don't belong in a crowd like this. It's really nerve wrecking seeing all these weapons. I told myself I would learn how to shoot for self defense though! But why does it have to be so scary?'

Guns went off at the range as she jumped from the loud noises; on her back was a guitar strap and the case leaving her guitar hidden. Going to a stall she looked out in the distance to the target and set her guitar case down to the side. Her instructor was out for the day but she was told to come and practice.

Touching the handgun she placed the cartridge in and cocked it turning the safety off. Her dull grey eyes looked at the target as she relaxed her shoulders and held the gun with two hands. Her ears lowered back and her padded paws dug into the ground as her tight bluejeans showed off her rather cute butt. Her top was a dark military green and she had a vest on just because the wind today.

Her wolf maw was short but she had a defined color of black and white; tail was long and wavy to her ankles and thick just like her black head of hair, the diamond on her forehead was black as well; her grey eyes locked onto the target and fired as it shot on the outside of the circle. Swearing under her breath she used the entire clip which filled around the circle and in the first but nowhere near center.

Lura (Wolf)

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:27 am

In the stall next to her. Another dark grey wolf was firing a a handgun. He was hitting the target just around the bullseye. He then switched to a rifle. It was a l96a1 sniper rifle. He was missing a few shots, but adjusted the scope and hit a bullseye. 

He is wearing a black and white jacket, black cargo pants, and black hiking boots. He noticed that the wolf next to him was struggling. He frowned with concern.

"Hey do you need some help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:53 am

Hearing the voice of a young male speaking she stepped back and looked to the other stall to the rather handsome wolf. Blinking a bit she smiled and nods rubbing her head, "Yea, I would greatly enjoy your help. I'm actually really new to this and it's-" She yipped hearing a shotgun and seemed to shiver as though a bit scared.

Taking in his features she found the young male very handsome and attractive; just her luck to meet a cutie on a day with no instructor right!? Stepping into his stall she looked to him, "Maybe its because I use one eye or I am not straight up.." Looking to his target she sighed, "I feel embarrassed being here. Most these guys and girls are way above my level."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:08 am

"Don't worry. I wasn't that good my first time either." Cassius leveled the gun in the the girls arms. "That's right, use both eyes, stand straight, and don't use that 'Cup and saucer' trick when holding a handgun." He moved her left hand and wrapped moved it on top of her right hand. He was looking at the wolves body. *Wow, she is good looking. I am seriously attracted to her.* He perfected her stance. "Oh by the way, my name is Cassius. Now pull the trigger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:17 am

Feeling him move behind her she gazed ahead at the gun seeing his hands move her small paws over the gun and she couldn't help but blush seeing his strong paws on hers; their colors meshed together like a checker board.

A soft gulp as she felt his hips press against her bottom to adjust her shoulders and stance. Eyes on the target and when he breathed his name into her eat she fired hitting a inner circle near the center. Seeing the shot she jumped and did a small spin to face him, "Did you see--" her words trailed off as her nose pressed to his in a kiss. Biting her lip she hugged him suddenly as her tail wagged, "That was amazing! You should teach me things more often."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:27 am

Cassius smiled and his tail wagged. "Nice, just remember that stance and firing a handgun should be easy." Cassius turned to a friend. "Hey Drake! Get my sniper rifle and put it in the car!" His friend came by, he was a dark blue wolf. He waved to Cassius and the wolf. Drakes left with Cassius's sniper rifle. "Hey, I didn't catch your name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 am

Seeing his friend pass by she watched the other male then eyes went to Cassius and she smiled, "Are all your friends as good looking as you?" A soft flirt in her tone as she leaned back putting the safety on the gun, "Oh!" She seemed to jump, "How silly of me, my name is Lura." Taking his paw she shook it and felt it wrap around her small strong fingertips but soft pads and fur, "It is a pleasure Cassius. So... Rifle? Is there anything you can't shoot?" Cheeks reddened as she thought to herself, 'SHIT that sounds like a bad sex joke! I seem like such a gutter mutt!'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:44 am

"Nice to meet you Lura." Cassius laughed. "And, no not really. I've learnt to shoot any gun ever since I received my carry licsense." He smiled. "So you want to go on a... a... date, tonight?" *Dam, why did I studder? Jeez, she is so cool. And attractive.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:56 am

Glad he dismissed her joke as not a perverted remark she couldn't help but grin and show of her rather darling white fanged smile. Though his question made her stare in a small shock and seeing his face as if he knew she turned him down she stepped up kissing his cheek, "I would love to. How about tonight you meet me at the small lounge off Bentz street. Don't worry about dressing up." Setting the gun down she went to her stall getting her guitar case and pulled it over her shoulder and behind her. 'It's been a while since being asked out, I haven't had a steady boyfriend... I always get picked second best but I deserve better; I deserve to be treated like a strong wolfess and adored and cherished. Maybe Cassius is the one to do it.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:08 am

Cassius smiled. He started walking back to his car. It was a Nissan GT5 (R35). He saw his rifle in the trunk. *so at least Drake put the rifle back. And I can't believe I am going on a date. It's my first one in years. I hope I don't screw it up. Awe well. She is cool and great looking. I can help her with shooting a gun. And I don't think she wants to be treated like a helpless little girl. She is so cool. I better go home and at least get cleaned up.* He started up the car and drove to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 am

Lura ended up walking to her place which wasn't in the best of neighborhoods and as loud drunks threw fights and shots could be heard she would always hurry into her dreary apartment. Showering and changing into something rather fitting she did a spin in the mirror as her entire aura seemed to radiate, confidence. "You got this girl."

The lounge filled up with various types and a stage where bands played was at the back end but visible to all. Lura wasn't anywhere seen just yet. It seemed particularly loud when the music of some rock band played on stage and others mostly seemed to tune it out and enjoy their food and liquor. When the band got off stage a announcer came up and introduced a regular player.

A spotlight shot down on the stage to the now even more attractive Lura with short shorts and a tight tube top showing off her thin midsection. Both a deep crimson and on her arms criss-cross sleeves, on her thigh were fishnets and then boots zipping to her knees. The crowd got quiet as if in respect for the young local girl. Sitting down on a stool she hiked up her guitar on her leg which was a stunning pink with a detailed heart on the bottom as the veins turned to green vines then a budding rose. She strummed once then her eyes looked up and smiled seeing the young man she saw earlier and winked softly as she then opened her mouth and began to sing and play her guitar.

Her voice would have been fine without the guitar but with both it was as if the light was heaven shining down her. Her song was of traveling on her own and learning how to live in such rough times but most of all to keep your chin up, smile and live on happy.

GUITAR

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:40 am

Cassius set his car in his garage. It was a 6 car garage with only 4 cars in it. He parked his GTR and went up to his apartment. He got in the shower. He got cleaned up and put on a black t-shirt, black camo pants, and his black boots. He hoped into his GTR and drove off to his date. "If you're early you're on time, if you're on time you're late, and if you're late....well let's not find out." He whispered to himself.

He rolled up to the lounge and locked his car. He walked in. He was 15 minutes early. But once he saw Lura on that stage, his jaw dropped. *I am in love with her!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:46 am

Lura finished her song and the audience filled the lounge with applause. Taking her guitar backstage she placed it in the case and put it aside as she grabbed a water and patted her chest and neck with a towel. Coming up front she was approached by various men and woman and simply smiled talking shortly then closer to the black and white male she hurried and curled into his arms and hugged him, "Thank you for coming! Perfect timing too." 

Taking his hand she lead him to a booth and sat down having him beside her; kissing his cheek she padded her face and chest of soft sweat, "No matter how many times I do it I always get nervous."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:59 am

"No problem, I always get to places on time." Cassius smiled showing fangs.

After sitting in the booth he was happy. "Look it's natural to feel nervous. Everyone goes through it when there is a big crowd." He reached over the table and kissed Lura. He felt a connection between him and her. *woah, I never felt something like this before.* He blushed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:03 am

Feeling the kiss she smiled feeling flattered and finished padding herself then rest the towel around her neck and sighed in relief, "Well how about a drink?" She placed her fingers in her mouth whistling and a waitress came to take the order. "I think I will have a strawberry, watermelon martini, also go ahead and start a burger and fries for me hun." looking to Cassius she smiled, "Order whatever you want dear." She took a drink from her water bottle.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:09 am

"I'll have a Pepsi, I have to drive. And I'll have a burger and fries too please." Cassius smiled. "So, when did you become interested in shooting? I mean some people have reasons, some just for the hell of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:16 am

As the waitress left Lura looked to Cassius with a different face as though troubled, "Well, I would like to learn how to shoot because.." Trailing off she seemed to be thinking but she didn't want to lie but if she said the truth she didn't want him to think her some weak little girl. Being honest as she was she sighed, "I was attacked not long ago and after some help from a friend I was suggested to learn how to use a weapon and carry one. I just don't like violence at all but my friend was so concerned..." She was fighting tears and seemed to be trembling as though reliving the memory in her mind.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:28 am

"Oh shit, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up. Look a gun is great self defense, and It's a great idea for a woman especially like you to carry." Cassius looked down. He then stared straight up at Lura. "Keep this in mind, when you use one, make sure no family or friends are anywhere near you when you use a gun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:39 am

"No, no don't be sorry. It is not like you could have done anything seeing as we didn't know each other and now I am more aware of what dangers I am in. It just means I have to learn something new to be safe." A smile as the drinks came and she licked the rim of the glass and giggled, "I always love the rock salt, its more sweet than the drink!" 

Drinking eyes looked up and she shook her head, "I don't have any family anywhere around. I kind of lost track of them. And as far as friends go I only have one and she actually has guards with her. Maybe you can meet her some time. On that note I would leave the gun at home unless I am going out somewhere cause I know you cannot take it some places right?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:00 am

"Oh yeah, just don't bring it to local businesses, and other
mass public areas like malls." Cassius frowned. "My family won't talk to me anymore. I lived in the "bad" part of town, we were attacked. I snuck away and grabbed a gun. Unfortunately they wouldn't listen to me and I killed the gang. My parents became scared of me, and I left at 18 years old and lived on my own since." Cassius smiled though. "At least I made a good amount of friends. And I met you." *Dam that was horrible Cas!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:06 am

Listening she took a drink and at hearing about killing her ears lowered as though a bit in fear herself, however, eyes lifted to him and the grey sparkled in the light as she reached taking his paw in hers and gently rubbed her thumb over his wrist, "Don't fret Cassius. You did what you had to do for protection. You are not the bad guy. I can see that." Smiling she brushed her hair back and took another drink of her fruit liquor.

"So what profession do you do? Surely you don't shoot as a job right? Or if you were a cop I could see that. I love a man in uniform." Winking she took another sip then sipped at her water to even out her intake not wanting to seem like she was trying to get wasted or seem like a easy girl. Leading the man on was a trait but she really liked him and wanted to take things at a different pace, a comfortable one for them both.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:18 am

"I have two jobs, one for the day, and a night job." Cassius grinned. "I work as a mechanic during the day, and I street race at night. And on days where I'm not working I'm doing jobs for my crew. And with the whole police thing, I just can't go into that. Especially my record." Cassius smiled. "Enough about me, what do you do for a job. And the guitar and singing, that's amazing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:28 am

A smile graced her lips as the food arrived she was so absorbed in what he was telling her she hadn't noticed it arrive, "A day and night job? When do you find time to sleep hun?" Taking a fry she continued to listen and grinned, "I would love to see you race sometime and see your shop."

Finally she bit into the burger enjoying the sweet taste of the meat fill her. She always was grateful for any meal she received. At the last of his sentence she swallowed and dabbed her maw clean, "Actually sing and play guitar is all I do. I come here 6 nights a week and play till close. Wage is low but it's the tips that help. Most the people know me here and I get by with what I have. I thought of getting another job but I enjoy sleep and going out during the day. I honestly should get a better one so that I can live in a better area but I am not sure I want to."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:40 am

"Sleeping is not an issue." Cassius looked at Lura with pity. "You're voice and guitar playing is beautiful,  but if you need a better place to stay, you can stay at my place." *Again Cas, you are rushing things.* "I can also look for a job for you. And I Am Racing Tonight If, You want to see some racing." *Holy crap I am seriously falling for her. Shut up, you got this.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 am

"I'm flattered that you ask me to come to your place but I think I would like to wait before I jump into things. Besides who knows if you are really some bad guy trying to have his way with me and then kick me out and hurt me." She had looked down saying this because she felt he wasn't like that, something about him was good but she had been fooled before.

"I would love to see you race. I will root for you." A large smile crossed her maw and then locked on his admiring their color, "You are a very intriguing wolf Cassius. Maybe after we eat we can head to your race."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:56 am

"That's fine, I understand.  And I Dont Want You On The Sidelines in the race, I want you as a passenger." Cassius smiled, even though Lura turned his offer down. He kissed Lura again. This time more sincere. And whispered "I love you." *Dam it Cas! Too early again!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:03 am

She bushed and seemed to get giddy, "Really? I can be in the car? I'd love to! That would be so much fun! So much exhilaration and excitement. It would be a lot of fun." Squirming lightly where she sat she relaxed as his lips touched her and melted her to the core; heart began to race and the words he said rolled so easily off his tongue.

How was she supposed to feel? He said it so easily, was he desperate? Was he playing her the fool? Wishing he was sincere she simply took his hand and kissed his cheek, "You can't love me yet because you don't know me." Finishing her food she stood up and stretched as her bare belly showed and her rear hiked up the short shorts. "Let me get my guitar and I'll be back." Winking she walked away, hips swaying and tail waving with a steady flow of her pace.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 am

"Well I know enough for a first date right?" *Awe who am I kidding, I screwed it up and I'll end up paying the consequences.* Cassius frowned. *I finally found someone I truly love, and yet I rushed things on the first date. If this all goes wrong I won't know how to live with myself.* Cassius got up. *is she taunting me? I guess I'll have to find out. Cassius waited patiently for Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:51 am

Getting the guitar case she waved to the other groups and singers and then went to the bar as she asked for her tips. In a cute crafted bowl made with beads of black white and silver was her name on it. Taking the contents of cash she handed the bowl to the tender and spotted 30 for the meal and tip. "See you tomorrow." She waved and then hurried to Cassius's side and kissed his cheek as she put his arm at her hip, "Walk me?"

Outside was not as windy as earlier but all the same it left a chill which made her cover her arms, "Forgot how late I get off, should have dressed more accordingly or brought more layers." She rubbed her chest carefully smoothing out her hardened nipples hoping that it wasn't too obvious. As they walked she saw him open the door, "This is your car? It's beautiful!" Tail wagging she touched along the body of the well crafted instrument of speed before climbing in and placing her guitar down. Buckling she looked over the inside in awe as if not sure what to touch first.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:39 am

Cassius got in and buckled up as well. "Yup, she gets the job done. Before you freak out I just wanted to let you know this isn't an average street race. We're heading up into the mountains. Probably the most dangerous place to race. And I have a reputation to defend. " Cassius put the car in gear and drove it to the mountains. He drove so smoothly it's like they were riding over fresh new pavement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:46 pm

"The mountains?" Grey eyes went ahead seeing the rather wind hills into the rough mountains and gave a small unsure gulp. "Are you sure you want me in the car? I mean wont added weight throw off the balance?" Sure she was an adrenaline junkie but fear was going to still be there. "Just one race right and one racer? Or... are there more than two people in this race?"

Hoping her life was in good hands she looked outside, "Isn't it a bit dark to race anyways?" She bit her lip anxiously as more dangers added up in her head she felt less and less confident of putting her life in danger for his reputation.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:23 pm

"People do this for a living. Plus I've been doing this for 3 years. I know the mountain off by heart. And I have practiced with passengers." Cassius smiled. *she's also into cars, dam!* 

They got to the top. A huge crowd was there. There was an SRT Viper and a space for an opponent. Drake walked up to the GTR. "This is it Cas. You two have the same undefeated win streak. You beat him, and you will have the only mountain undefeated win streak." Cassius laughed. "I am well aware." He pulled up next to the Viper. He revved the engine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Staying in the car she saw Drake getting a better look at the young male rather liking the way he looked as well, "Wonder how jealous Cassius would get if I asked to get to know his friend better." Teasingly of course she giggled and saw him come back and beside the other vehicle she looked to Cassius almost with nervousness and a sense of adventure now, "I have a wager. If you win I will drop my trainer and have you teach me to shoot so I can spend more time with you. If you loose then I may have to go out on a date with the other driver." A rather high bid, now Cassius couldn't afford to loose!

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Cassius laughed. "Don't worry. I'm not losing to that guy." Then Drake got between the cars. "Ok. You guys ready?" Both cars revved their engines in unison. Drake put his fingers up to start the countdown. 

"8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1.........GO!" 

The Viper launched faster than Cassius but he was calm. Even though the GTR has a better launch than a rear wheel drive car. Cassius stayed right behind the Viper keeping pressure on him. Both cars were sailing through the corners really fast but kept their grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Looking to Drake count down she looked to Cassius then to the mountain and to the other driver and leaned back in her seat as she gripped the door. Her heart began to race as she felt the tug of the car pulling forward pushing her into her seat more as she seemed to tighten her legs and body grow tense from the ride. 

On the sharp turns she grabbed the handle bar up top and held the side of his seat for alternate brace. Heart thumping her her chest loudly as all other sounds faded out she felt as if time was slow in the turns and her eyes looked to Cassius and how he concentrated but yet a smile was on his face as though knowing every move before it was made. 'Oh lord he looks amazing... I just want to kiss him and make out with him... Easy Lura... let the boy have his fun in his car and race then reward him after he wins; you're already getting excited in another way because of the adrenaline.'

Sure she had her ass sliding around on the seat in her short shorts which tightened on her ass which increased the pressure near her womanhood but she ignored this feeling and tried to hide it by keeping her legs tightly closed and hope that his nose wouldn't catch whiff of the almost heat like scent, 'Damn, pheromones sometimes...'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Cassius kept his eyes trained on the road. He noticed that Lura was excited. *is she, turned on? Dam it Cas. Focus. That guy has a bone stock viper. I'll beat him on the last corner.* Both vehicles where speeding down on a straight. * I'll have to use my trick with this guy. It's the only way to win.* Cassius turned off the headlights and moved into the left lane. The Viper hit the brakes and Cassius passed him. He turned the headlights back on and they were side by side. Cassius slowed down and entered the corner.  His car gripped on the hairpin corner. The Viper was drifting and lost as Cassius crossed the finish line first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Watching ahead on the straight she sat back and seeing the lights go off she went into a light panic only seeing the outside with the moons dim light and her highly trained eyes. She bit her lip and on the turn she gripped his thigh as she closed her eyes and ears lowered feeling her body exude excitement. When the finish line was passed and she felt the car stopped she suddenly opened the door and stepped out and inhaled the cold air letting it bask over her hot body. 

'I don't think I have ever felt anything so exhilarating! I just need to calm down before I do something I may end up regretting.'
Relaxing her body against the car her daze faded and she looked up to the sky and relaxed and inhaled the cool air through her nostrils, "Better..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Both drivers got out of their cars. Cassius walked up to the fox that was driving the Viper. "Hey man good race." The Fox looked up to Cassius. "Thanks. You deserve that win. I am going to try to get better and beat you next time." Cassius laughed. "Work on your ride too. It has potential." "Thanks for the advice. The names Logan." " Nice to meet you Logan, I'm Cassius. Look I have to go drop off a friend. I'll see you soon?" "Yeah. But that will be another race." "Ok." Logan and Cassius shook hands and Cassius approached Lura. "Hey, you need a ride home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Seeing the two racers shake hands she smiled and saw Cassius approach her asking if she wanted a lift, "Of course I do. You did drive me out here you know. It would be a long walk home." Reaching around his neck she kissed his cheek and hugged him and whispered in his ear, "I like you." Tail wagged as she licked his ear then moved away and got back into his car and buckled up and relax knowing the rush was over for now.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 pm

Cassius blushed. He got in the car and buckled up. "So where do you live?" *she said she likes me. I can't get a grip on myself. My emotions are pinging. Man I love her.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Hearing him a soft sigh as she looked out the window, "Baulders..." The small area was filled with thieves, rapists and murderers and those who hid in the confined space of their hopes hoping they cam make it to morning. Lura was scared of her area of living but she had to because of cost issues. Biting her lip she looked over, "Why offer me your place? We hardly know each other. I mean in the middle of the night I could slit your throat... Do you truly trust me? Or is it because I am so... likable?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:34 pm

"Baulders eh..." Cassius's face grew serious. " I really do trust you. Anyone who needs to use a gun for self defense usually live in a place like Baulders. And since all you have is your beautiful singing career for a job, I wanted to help." Cassius smiled his fangs showing. "Besides, you need a shooting instructer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Smiling she brushed though her black hair with her soft padded paws, "I would enjoy that greatly. I may take you up on it sometime but not yet, and I will want to pay rent if I did have a room with you." Seeing the tall apartment building she leaned over kissing his lips and handed him a card with her name, and contact info such as cell and email.  "Text me or call when you are home okay? I can do the same till I fall asleep." Getting out she grabbed her guitar and stepped out shutting the door and waved turning her back she walked up some steps to the door.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Cassius smiled. *Nice, I got her number. Man she is cute and awesome.* He noticed some suspicious looks from some gangsters. *shit, I have to get out of here.* He backed away and pulled a reverse 180. He drove home and got in his apartment. Which is located in a nicer part of town. He got his phone out and texted Lura that he got home ok, and that it was him texting, not some creepy pervert. * I am do lucky to have met Lura. To be honest this past year has been a bit lonely for me.* He went to bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:04 am

Lura texted back that she had missed him and was so happy to meet him. She hoped to see him tomorrow at the fange sometime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up she had some good dreams and realized she was in a small sweat. Getting up she showered and dressed taking her guitar then left. It was much nicer today with little wind and sunshine so she wore shorts and a tee. At the range she practiced what he taugh; her shot much better.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:19 am

Cassius woke up in a good mood. He looked at the clock. "SHIT! I'm late to the gun range!!!" He brushed his fangs, put deodorant on, got his clothes in 10 minutes. He wore the same jacket, but some black camo jeans and his boots. He wasn't paying attention to which car keys he grabbed until he was in the garage. *well it looks like I am taking my Koenigsegg Agera today.* He left his apartment in a hurry.

After seeing Lura hit the target with a handgun. He smiled. "I'm impressed. Just keep practicing and your hands will automatically adjust."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:28 am

Today she had brought some cute earmuffs with pandas on them and stopped hearing a murmur. Looking back she yelled "Cassius!" She quickly hugged him and kissed him then blushed realizing she yelled; pulling the earmuffs down she wagged "Good to see you and what did you say?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 am

Cassius blushed. "I said that was pretty impressive. Just keep practicing and you're hands will always auto adjust." Cassius set down a bag of guns. "Oh and I suggest you train your ears to gunshots. You wouldn't be wearing those if you were walking around Baulder and got attacked. But they're cute by the way." Cassius smiled. "I also brought some extra guns if you want to learn to use other weapons."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 am

She smiled andtouched the ear covers "Thanks. I got them a while back I thought id wear them a few times at least to say I did." Looking at the bag she set the handgun down, "Well I would like to just catch me for the recoil." Brushing her hair back she kissed his cheek "I had dremed of us on another date. Beach and sunset." She didn't mention sex in the sand thinking that may be too informal.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:01 am

"Well let's make it a date then. My apartment is literally next to the beach." Cassius felt happy. For once since about a year ago he cares and loves someone. Cassius blushed. *crap I shouldn't have mentioned that, she might think I want to have sex.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next