Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Touching the right she tried to think of shifting up and then the left for down. Thinking this could be more than she bargained for she sat a moment and looked at the dash, taking everything. Pressing the gas the car jerked and she instantly hit the breaks, "I'm Sorry! I didn't realize it was that frikken strong!" Looking panicked she slowly touched the gas with a big toe approach. Shifting up gradually she was getting the hang of it but it was still much more difficult than any manual she had ever used.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Cassius laughed. "See told ya it was powerful. But you only get that kind of jerk in 4WD. It's not as bad with rear wheel drive where the back tires are spinning, and it's a lot harder." Cassius watched Lura as she drove and gave her directions towards his mechanic.

As they pulled in a male cougar greeted them. "Hey Cas, you lettin others drive your cars now or what?" Cassius and the Couger laughed. "I trust her more than you! Anyway Steve, is the car outback?" "Yup, it's tuned and ready to drive." Cassius smiled "awesome! Lura this is Steve my mechanic. Steve this is Lura, my girlfriend." Steve laughed. "You found yourself a girlfriend! Good job man." Cassius smiled. "Thanks!" He got out of the car. "Lura I'll be right back." He ran towards the back of the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Lura got out of the car stretching and looked to the male and sighed, "He say's 'Girlfriend' but he has yet to ask me to be his. We're just really close friend for now is all." Her tail flicked as she brushed her hair aside and waited for Cassius, "So Steve tell me, what do you do for a living?" Small talk was simple while waiting.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:29 pm

"I'm just a mechanic. To be honest it's the only job I ever had, but I enjoy it." Steve sighed. "He calls you his girlfriend for a reason. He hasn't had anyone close to him as you are since his brother died. I'm happy for both of you. You found a good man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:33 pm

She smiled softly and covered her bright cheeks, "I agree, Cassius is indeed a wonderful man I just hope that I don't mess things up... Their is usually always something wrong with me..." Eyes went to the ground as she tried desperately not to think of past relationships. Ears perked, "He's never had a woman in his life before?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:51 pm

"We tried setting him up on dates but, they never worked out." He faced Lura. "And don't worry, He is very forgiving. He knows people make mistakes. And that everyone has flaws, even him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:13 pm

"In any case I hope that we can both be happy with each other and work through our differences as well as any problems or arguments." Flipping her hair she yawned a bit and sighed then smiled, "So hey know any good food places to order from? We were talking about ordering so that it came to us after we get back."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:23 pm

"Not really, I usually make my own dinners." After Steve said that Cassius pulled out the new car. It was light grey with a serious body kit on it. He pulled up next to Lura. "This is the Lamborghini Veneno. Very hard to to find. Thanks Steve for everything!" Steve laughed. "No problem now don't wreck it now please!" Cassius laughed back. "Don't worry!" He turned his attention to Lura. "What do you want to order Lura?"

Lamborghini Veneno: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/130305040146-lamborghini-veneno-geneva-auto-show-live-620xb.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Lura looked to the new car and sighed a bit putting her hands on her hips, "Might as well call your cars your baby and not me." A small pout in her tone. The idea of being second to a car was never fun. Getting back into the car that she drove over she yelled out, "Chinese is fine or pizza." Backing up she turned the car around and waited so she could follow him back to his place.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:44 pm

"Oh come on Lura! I've been waiting so long for this car. I ordered it a month ago, and it was directly imported from Italy!" Cassius picked up the phone. He called for pizza and pulled up next to her. "To be honest I love you more than the cars." Cassius smiled. "Just follow me ok, and I'll pull over if you're having problems!" Cassius pulled out in front of Lura. He started slow to make sure he won't lose Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Lura had only ignored him a moment as she geared up and accelerated past him being a bit more adventurous even barely missing the red light. The adrenaline felt good. Never before did she think about racing however now it was becoming a small thought. She could never afford something this fast and nor did she want to borrow anothers. Earning what she wanted would be for the best. Heart racing she slowed down only going 10 over the limit so as not to draw too much attention by cops or other cars.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Cassius laughed. He was watching in his rear view mirror what Lura was doing. *I believe she has potential. It'll have to take a lot more to train for racing than it does for handling guns though. Dammit Cas...* He kept it slow enough so Lura didn't lose him. He pulled into his garage with Lura behind him. He got out of his car and locked it. "Well how was it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Getting out she gently shut the door locking it and walked by handing him the keys and gave a suave seductive smile running her tail under his chin giving him a whiff of her salted fur. No words were needed as she headed inside to change again. Promptly she was in pj shorts silk which matched the pink tank top and she lay out on the couch in a daze growing a bit tired.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Cassius smiled. He was happy because she was, he didn't care about the car, what he cared most for was Lura. He went to the living room still in his jacket and jeans. He saw Lura laying there. "Lura.... You are so beautiful" He walked over and gave her a kiss. He smiled. "So we have to wait a while until the pizza gets here. What do you want to do. Watch movies or tv, play videogames..." * Dam Cas why did you suggest that?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:05 pm

"Hmm.." A soft groan at the kiss then she crawled over and rest her head in his lap, "I am terrible at games. Put on the tv or a movie." Kneading her paws into his thigh in a massaging manner she rest her head in his comfortable lap.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Cassius blushed. "Ok so what do you want to watch, any favorite movies or tv shows? I'm OK with whatever you want to watch." He smiled. * I love her, and she's the only thing in the universe that I love the most. I just have to make sure I don't do anything stupid to make her hate me...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 am

Taking the remote she put on Tom and Jerry and curled closer to him smiling as she closed her eyes at their heaviness. She had nodded off slightly but her phone woke her as it buzzed at her hip. Pulling it out she flipped it open reading a text and went still. It was a rather awkward silence. Her expression was more pale and bleak as if someone had gave her bad news.

She tried to not let it get to her as she sat up and cuddled against his side, "This is nice. I will have to shower before bed so the salt comes off my fur." A soft chuckle. "Oh, what's your favorite food, drink, and dessert?" Curiosity nagging at her as well as conversation.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:11 am

"Pizza, Mountain Dew, and I dont Know." Cassius laughed. He smiled. There was a knock on the door. "Well I better get that." He got up and walked to the door. It was the pizza guy. "Thanks. Here's $20." The pizza guy gave Cassius the pizza and took the money. He left. He opened the box. "Here's the pizza. You can take the first slice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Sitting up she stretched and took a slice of the pizza eating it and grins, "Hmm this is great!" Taking the two liter she took a swig and winks, "I don't have cooties so just drink from it." A tease in her tone, "Oh we should watch a movie now. Ender's Game was a good movie. Or scary movies are good."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Cassius grabbed a slice and took a can of Dew from the fridge. "You can take it. I prefer to drink from the can. And I haven't seen Enders Game, let's watch that." Cassius smiled. He turned on his Playstation 3. "It's on Netflix,  right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:23 pm

"Probably." Scooting closer she licked his cheek and took his can while he was scrolling with the controller and licked the tab, a fang catching it making it make a 'ting' noise. She was only being a tease. She was feeling more playful than anything. It was hard to see her sitting still through a movie due to her nature of playfulness. Taking another slice she set his can down as her tail wagged.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm

"Ah there it is." Cassius clicked on Enders Game on Netflix. Right after he hit play his cell phone went off. He checked it. "Shit... wait Drake never calls me on my cell unless it's important." He turned to Lura.  "Hey can I take this call?" He shook his phone as a gesture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Hearing the phone she reached for the remote and paused it and nods, "Sure, you don't have to ask permission." Taking another slice she sat back and then took a drink of the dew feeling the sugar pump up her sugar-rush making her even more giddy. Biting her lips she giggled about who knows what.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Cassius nodded. He got up and walked to his room. He answered the phone. "What's up?" 'Hey Cas, I hate to bother you but we have a problem brewing on the freeway exit 10.' "What kind of problem?" 'This one pick is pissing everyone off. He's raced everyone here and has been a complete ah...' "show off?" 'Yeah, he's beaten everyone here and has bullied everyone else. We need you to end this. You're our only hope to put this asshole in his place.' "So you're saying this can't wait." 'Nope.' "Alright I'll be down asap." 'Thanks Cas.' He hung up.

He walked back into the living room. "We have an issue going on down on the freeway. Drake needs me. Want to come. it's another race." He had a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Lura gazed back a crust in her mouth as she pulled it into her maw and tilted her head, "Trouble brewing?" Shaking her head and body she stood and stretched then turned the PS3 off and walked to him and hugs him unexpectedly, "Sure. I like being with you." Looking over her night wear she tapped her chin, "I don't know If I want to dress again." Passing him she went to the room shutting the door and put on the same jean short shorts and then the tank-top. Taking a think jacket she pulled it on and walked out, "I don't want to throw on a bra again it's annoying." Crossing her arms she looked at him, "Ready when you are."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:07 pm

"Alright we're taking the Veneno." Cassius smiled. They headed down into the garage. He started up the car. He looked at Lura. "This is a different style of racing. We're not going to be on the mountain. I just wanted you to know that." Cassius looked worried. He knew this was far more dangerous than racing down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Seeing his face she sat back in the car buckling up, "So it's more dangerous. You can just tell me Cassius. I'm not scared of facing danger." Getting more comfortable she looked out the window, "That shark... The one who threatened me.. He's taken me on a ride like this. He only races straight ways like highway or freeway because it's his chance to lead. He wasn't a bad person it's just he began to hang out with bad people which turned him sour. After a crash our relationship changed..." Tone sounded sorrowful and she seemed to hold back pain and tears, "I guess I'm boring you.. I really hate seeming like a sob story.. I just don't want you to get upset with me if I suddenly do something out of impulse... Maybe I shouldn't go." Shaking in her seat she made fists in her lap as a yell in her ear echoed and she shut her eyes tightly.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Cassius smiled. "People have their sad stories. But it doesn't change who they are. And don't worry I have never wrecked and never will on that freeway. And that Shark, didn't he drive a blue Nissan Fairway Z?" Cassius looked curious. He knew there was only one wreck on the freeway during a race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Lura looked to him and shook her head, "We weren't in this area... It was farther north. He had a Bugatti..." Eyes went out the window again as she shuddered a bit, "I don't mean to block the subject but can we go?" It was easy to tell she felt uneasy and didn't want to talk about it and even more so didn't want to do this race. She was thinking of staying on the sidelines with Drake and maybe Steve if he was there.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:12 pm

"Oh that wreck I remember. I was driving by..." his voice faltered he knew she didn't want to talk about it. He drove off out of the garage and towards the freeway. 

They arrived at exit 10 were it was just a rest stop. He pulled to the side towards the crowd. He got out of the car and the crowd stared back at him. He lead Lura through and the crowd made a path for him. He saw two figures it was Drake and another Cheetah. "Drake when you said the guy was an asshole you were pretty accurate." Cassius approached the Cheetah. "I thought I told you to leave this city." The Cheetah was pissed "Fuck you to Cas." Cassius was pissed. "Well it seems my presence brought your ego down." "Hey Cas I still want a race." "Alright let's raise the stakes. If you win I'll name you freeway king. But if I win, you give me 100 grand." The Cheetah was still pissed. "Fine." Cassius turned and approached Lura. "if you want to stay here that's fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Lura followed him through the crowd and looked to Drake nodding a hello to him then stared at the tall thin cheetah with rather unique spots and small face. Watching the confrontation her ears lowered at hearing him say 'fuck you' to Cassius. Baring her fangs she stepped forward and slapped him across the face giving a hard glare, "You give some respect! He came here to race you isn't that what you wanted. You could give him some benefit for coming at all. He could have stayed home and you still would be second best." Half expecting to be hit she still stood her ground glaring at him, 'Wow.. I'm standing up for Cassius.. does that make me seem needy? I don't want him to feel belittled by me trying to fight his battles..'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:24 pm

"Woah ok. Didn't know you had a girl Cas." Cassius didn't answer. "Let's just race asshole." Cassius got in the Veneno and the Cheetah went into a Bugatti. They lined up on the freeway. "Lura, you want to sit with me or wait here?" Cassius was serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Gazing to the car he was racing she feared for him and stepped back, "I think I'll stay here with Drake for now. I am sure you will be fine." Uncertainty in her tone as she wasn't quite sure what the outcome would be and she feared getting in and being a distraction or a bother. Rubbing her head she felt a throbbing pain, "See you soon?" Kissing his cheek she moved to Drake and whispered, "How does the outcome look?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Drake smiled. "Cassius has won this from the start. He pissed that guy off which will make him reckless, and that Bugatti is bone stock. Cassius will beat him for sure. His disadvantage though is that he has never raced in that car. But he's got this." Cassius looked at the Cheetah. "I can't believe you showed up especially after what you have done." "I thought you moved away." "Let's start this." Cassius was serious he wasn't going 80% like the mountain race. He is going to give it his best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:56 pm

"I just worry for him. If this other guy is reckless then he may try to hit Cassius." Tone was worried but she ignored it best she could. She was sure Cassius knew what he was doing so she wasn't too worried about him. In anycase she looked to Drake then the others around and tightened her arms around her chest feeling odd for not wearing a bra with so many people around. "Glad he wagered money and not me." She was used to being a prize and an object to bet over which made her uneasy about racing. Why couldn't they just be for fun anymore?

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:04 pm

"Never worry about Cassius. Any moment of doubt for him and he'll blow your mind. Trust me. What may seem impossible it's not when he's around." Drake stared at the cars. *do it for us Cas.*

Cassius and the Cheetah were off with a lightning launch. Cassius was behind. He seemed calm at the wheel but on the inside he was pissed. He weaved through traffic confusing the Cheetah. They got side by side and Cassius passed him.

Drake was on his phone. "Cassius has a camera so we can watch it from his point of view." He moved it so Lura could see.

Cassius passed the Cheetah and started moving through the traffic. The Cheetah started getting further away from the Cassius. "This isn't over till the bridge." He whispered. He had his foot down and gracefully shifted gears with the paddles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Watching closely she moved closer to Drake using his body heat to warm up from a chilly wind, "He moves so flawlessly.." The movements he did were gliding to her eyes and she couldn't see him ever loosing. "He has been doing this a long time hasn't he Drake." A small smile on her lips but still concerned for them both.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:00 pm

"He's the one who inspired me." Drake smiled.

As the bridge drew closer Cassius's lead grew bigger. He was across the bridge and he won the race. He smiled. He wasn't showing off or anything. He made a legal u-turn and headed back to the others. The Cheetah on the other side crossed the bridge in defeat.

Drake was excited because Cassius won. "He did it, he won!" The crowd cheered behind him. They knew Cassius was going to win but they didn't care, they were excited that he won.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Lura smiled and stepped aside and away from the crowd to check her phone as it had gone off once during the race, "Who was..." She paused seeing a man before her and a shudder crossed her spine, "Rashak.." 

The tall reef shark looked down to her with glowing yellow eyes, "You really like this guy don't you. I can't blame you he has talent... but his cars and racing seem more important."

"You're one to talk." She barked, "I was always a prize and you always raced instead of paying mind to me and my feelings."

He narrowed his eyes then simply laughed, "Perhaps so, but if you were more important wouldn't he have stayed home with you? Now who's considering your emotions... only you." He bent down and whispered in her ear, "With him being in the winners lane you are always second.." 

Lura bit her lip resisting tears and looked to the tall shark with sad eyes. Was he right? He couldn't be right? Cassius wasn't like that. Seeing Rashak get on a bike and leave she stood there alone and slowly lowered to her knees. A throbbing in her head as she held the area behind her right ear and whined lightly, 'The pain is returning? Maybe I should go to the hospital.. no... it's nothing. I shouldn't worry over it...'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Cassius showed up. He got out of the car and ran to Lura. He hugged her and spun her. The Cheetah showed up dejected. Cassius put Lura down and approached the Cheetah. The Cheetah handed Cassius the money. He pulled out his phone and smiled evilly. "I'm leaving a goodbye present." There were sirens going off in the distance. "Matt, you son of a bitch!" The Cheetah named Matt left. Everyone was scrambling to get to their cars. Cassius bumped into a wolf in a black hoodie. Cassius caught a glimpse of him. He shook his head and grabbed Lura's hand and got her into the car. "We got to go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:47 pm

The sudden hug threw her off and confused her then saw it was the black and white wolf and smiled as she watched him though seeing others run she held her head and got into the car quickly and buckled up, "What's up with the sirens? Did he call police?" Ignoring the throb on her head she rolled down the window inhaling the cool air.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:51 pm

"Yeah we need to get out of here, and the faster the better." Cassius raced through the streets. There were no police following them. He got to the apartment and locked the doors. He was calm. It wasn't new to him. He knew what to do. He's done this thousands of times. He looked up to Lura. He looked at her with concern "Hey ah Lura, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:57 pm

His words echoed in her head 'You will always be second...' It was thick and grew heavy on her thoughts. Silent she was the entire ride and even when back to the apartment she seemed off. She couldn't help but rub her head and when hearing him she looked up a bit dazed, "What? Oh sorry, I must be tired is all." She rubbed her head and yawned, "I'm normally a person who sleeps earlier. Call me lame I enjoy waking up early to enjoy the day." 

Still her thoughts wondered if Cassius would put her second. What if she had asked to stay here? He would have went out to race. She couldn't give into Rashak's words. He was toying with her which is what he was good at. He was trying to will her back to him and guilt her. "I think I just want to go to bed Cass.." This was the first time calling him Cass which felt odd for her but it was more casual.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 pm

"Look, if it was a simple challenge I would've postponed it and stayed here with you. But Matt was pissing everyone off down on the freeway. And I don't like it when someone starts bullying others." He was caught of guard when Lura called him Cas but he liked it. "I should go to bed too, I have work in the morning." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Stepping forward she hugged him and kissed his cheek and gently licked his ear and nibbled his neck, "Good. I'll take the spare room and if I need anything I'll wake you." Kissing his lips her nose rubbed against his and she turned to the door, "I'll make breakfast if I'm up early enough if you decide to leave early leave a note on the table okay? Or text me." Her tail swished as she walked and she shut the door. Dropping all her clothes she got on the silk pj's once more and crawled on the bed and seemed to pass out as soon as her head hit the pillow.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:13 pm

"Don't worry you'll be up before me." Cassius smiled and walked into his bedroom. He took off his jacket, and pants. He was only in his boxers. He snuck out of the bedroom and left 70 grand on the table. He left a note saying Lura can keep the money if she wants. He went back into his bedroom, hopped into bed, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:48 am

Lura yawned and rubbed her eyes as she peered over the pillow and out the window to the sun rising and smiled a bit rolling over pulling out her phone seeing a text and blushed quickly replying, "That jerk. Why does he have to be such a.." Shaking her head she got up and stretched out, "Hmm this bed was so soft." Slipping into some clothes she dressed in some black yoga pants which made her ass pop lightly. Up top she had a pink strapped bra and over it a spaghetti string white tank top which had lace at the v-neck.

Walking out she rubbed her head, "Ah man... forgot to shower.. Hair feels terrible." Brushing her claws though the natted hair and fur she sighed seeing a note at the table and stepped up to it leaning over to read it. Her eyes went wide as she looked to the money, "Wait... what?" Having to re-read it she was shocked. 'He's giving me this? But it was his race and his win... why? I mean it's nice.. I never had an allowance before... but.. should I take it..' Conflicted she ran her hand over the money and flipped through it, 'Would it seem greedy? I mean I never ask for anything... and I could just let him be my bank.. but.. I could buy a car.. pay of my bills... Maybe put a down payment on a house...' Biting her lip she inhaled the scent of the money. 'I wouldn't have to work... I could stay home.. but I wouldn't want to be that person who doesn't bring income in...'  Her gut tightened as she nodded to herself, 'I deserve this. I can take this and be grateful and appreciate this.'

Moving around in the kitchen she began to make eggs and bacon as well as french toast. Humming as she made breakfast her hips swayed to a tune in her head. Looking cute as she hummed and swayed but yet, o so sexy with the tight yoga bottoms and low cut top. Ear flickered as she thought what she would buy with the money.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 am

Cassius woke up to the smell of bacon. *that smells goodm* He got up and before he left his room he realized he was still in his boxers. *that would be embarassing.* He got dressed in his usual jacket and jeans and walked into the living room. He smiled. "Hey beautiful." His phone buzz. He checked it. It was a text from Drake. 'Turn on the news, there is something that might peak your interest.' Cass is turned on the TV and to the news station. "A robbery occurred last night. A single man robbed $50,000 from a bank..." Cassius's eyes went wide. "That diner next door burnt down yesterday..." He shook his head. "There's no way... just no way..." He went quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:59 am

Lura began to set plates hearing Cassius and looked over her shoulder and smiled with a strip of bacon in her mouth. Hearing the TV turn on she peered in as she set the plates out then poured some juice, "What's going on?" Taking a sip she walked the plate to him and juice, "Sit an eat." Going back she got her plate and drink then joined next to him on the couch setting her plate on the table while drinking the juice, "Cass?" She looked to him concerned.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Cassius frowned. "My brother... He can't be, I didn't think about it till now. Last night I bumped into a wolf with a black hoodie on. I caught a quick glimpse of him and I swear it looked like my brother... He had the hood on." Cassius stared at the tv. "Also have you ever heard the saying "never rob a bank when the cafe next door serves the best dounuts in three counties"?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next