Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:17 pm

Taking a bite of the french toast and egg she tilted her head and shook it, "I don't believe I have heard a saying as such." Sipping her juice she looked to him, "It could be possible couldn't it? I mean they wouldn't find his body and no evidence was there that we was for sure burned right?" She was curious but only throwing out simple suspicion, she was no Sherlock.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:36 pm

"That is true. It's easy to fake a death when there's no body to bury. But why hide from me, why..." Cassius started eating some bacon. Cassius looked at his phone. "Shit. I need to get ready for work." Cassius got up and got ready 8 the bathroom. He shot out to the door. "Thanks for breakfast Lura! And if you need anything call me!" He went into the garage and drove out in his Camaro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Seeing him rush out she gave a small sigh and turned the TV off then walked to the kitchen with the dishes and washed him, "I should have woke him earlier, he wouldn't have had to rush." When the dishes were clean she set them on a towel to dry then turned and went out onto a balcony and inhaled a deep breath of the ocean, "Hmm smells great." Stretching she decided to do a bit of Yoga before starting her day. Carefully she stretched her foot back and bent forward able to touch her nose with her foot then did the same to the other. Setting on the deck she stretched her legs out, "Damn.. nearly forgot I could do the splits." She began to think aloud, "Maybe his brother couldn't find him? Maybe he has been searching for him and now found him. Or maybe he is worried about stepping into his life? Hmm" Pulling her phone out she saw a text and raised a brow, "Well that's interesting."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Cassius got to work safely. He was alone with cars that needed to be worked on. He got to work. *well at least I can clear my head now. The fact that my brother is still alive hurts. But I have Lura. She is so beautiful and I love her.* He shed a tear. He didn't know if it was of happiness or sadness or even both. 

He took a break for lunch and walked down to a nearby cafe. He ordered a burger. He saw the black hooded wolf. The wolf sat down. Cassius went over to a smoke detector, lit his lighter and everyone left the building. Cassius saw a bank right next to the cafe. "What the fuck. The cafe burst into flames. He walked back to the garage. He got back to work. "I hope Lura is having a better day." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Lura was dressed and had  messenger bag on as she was in regular length shorts and was running. It wasn't running of fear though she looked to be pacing herself. Stopping in a rundown area she looked up to her home and panted as she huffed, "So glad I run everyday if ever in real danger I can just outrun my enemy." Letting herself in she went up to her apartment and upon going up the stairs she saw her door open. Biting her lip she peeked in and changed her voice, "Police! Come out with your hands up." Upon no reply she stepped in seeing her apartment rather torn apart. Never having much to begin with she was glad her guitar was back at Cassius's. Her futon was tore up and clothes tossed around, a dreadful smell in the air made her cover her nose. Eyes wandered to some of her panties with a white substance on them. She looked away disgusted and went to the closet getting a bag out and placed on some rubber cleaning gloves and a mask as she began to clean up.

Throwing away most of the clothes she stuffed some good ones into the bag. She was glad a dumpster was just outside her window as she had made good use of it. Her futon, clothes, bedside table, game system, cds, books and other assortments lay in the bin. She had bleached the entire studio and vacuumed as well. Nearly feeling accomplished she made a call to end her lease. She couldn't risk living here if someone attacked her again, she couldn't bear it. 

With all her personal belongings in the duple bag she turned to leave but froze seeing a man at her doorway, "Ra... Did you do this?!" Fury was catching up as she lashed at him and stood in front of him strongly.

The shark shook his head, "I would have just come while you were here not away. You don't know me at all do you." 

Lura growled baring her fangs, "You set your boys up to this didn't you?! To flush me out? To move me? Well I'm not coming back to you! I deserve better! Cassius has been nothing but kind to me and if he does mess up I am willing to work with him to make it work!"

Rashak narrowed his eyes at her tone, "You aren't the broken little girl I used to know. You are off your leash, perhaps I should put you in your place for a tighter collar." He wasn't yelling only speaking low and sly.

Lura took her things and tried to pass him only to have her shoulder grabbed. She couldn't fight him, she knew all to well how strong he was. Spinning she threw her bag out the window and then ran at him skidding below him between his legs and rushed out the door with him hot on her heels. When outside she ran to the dumpster grabbing her bags and adjusted them then hurried back through the streets. Every road was mapped in her head however so was his. Not surprised he brought back up she was being forced into a corner. Rashak traveled with 3 others, A mangy Jackal with greenish fur, a towering blue raptor, and a violent and were talking murder rapist violent, viper. Rashak crossed his arms and smirked, "Listen Luna-bell, come back with me and things can go back to how they were."

"I'm not happy with you. You are so inconsiderate. Why can't you see that I want more and better." Reasoning was all she had left but she knew her pitty and mercy would go unheard. Seeing the Vipers fangs she shuddered pressing against the wall, 'I'm doomed... what should I do...'  Frozen in fear she began to shake violently and bit her lip. Flight was her only way and she wasn't sure how she would do it but she had to try. Taking a deep breath she exhaled and ran as hard as she could. Feet pounded on the ground as she pulled her weight up she ran along the brick wall around them and when landing on the other side she booked it as hard as she could. 

Rashak held back knowing better than to chase her however he looked over to the others seeing his tall raptor friend and nods, "You can fetch her if you catch her." He turned away with the Jackel and Viper. [size=12.727272033691406]The blue raptor standing at 8ft was easily a runner as he rushed after.[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]~*~*~*~[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]Luna's paw pads were bleeding from running and the pain was growing worse. She had to stop but she was so close to her target. Cassius's shop. Sending a text to him which read '911 coming your way'. With his shop in sight she dropped her bags and fell on her ass. Looking to her poor paw pads of her feet she whimpered, "It hurts so bad.." Hearing clicking she turned her head and eyes went wide as she screamed. A howl of pain echoed through the walls of his shop. The Raptor was on top of her and pinned her down his sharp fangs grabbed her shoulder then  she felt him lift her and put his mouth over her maw to silence her. If she dared to open her maw his fangs would crush her. Trembling she went still and closed her eyes tightly as tears rolled down her eyes, 'Cassi... cassius... please... please have read the text and come outside! PLEASE HELP ME!' [/size]

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:40 pm

His black Camaro drive out of the shop. He sped by them hitting the raptor by opening his car door. He pulled a 180 and parked next to them. He rushed to Lura's side first. He looked worried. "Are you ok?" He looked at her paws. "We need to get my place and I'll patch you up ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Lura tumbled to the ground and looked to the raptor and shuddered seeing him slowly get up rubbing his head. He looked stunned but with Cassius's back to him he tackled Cass pinning him down and rushed his claws and fangs at him. Lura in a panic rolled to her bag and then rushed the male as she tased him. Now the male was thoroughly pissed as he put his palm around her throat and claws into her neck. Becoming breathless she felt lightheaded. One good kick to this guys head seemed to be the best approach to get him to go.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Cassius slammed the side of his hand into the back of the Raptors neck. The Raptor released Lura and fell to the ground unconscious. Lura slid down the wall. Cassius picked her up. "Holy shit. Let's get you back to my place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Seeing the raptor fall unconscious she hugged Cassius and whimpered softly nodding as she reached out taking her bags and limped to his car then crawled in and buckled up. She dug in the bag of her clothes and took the towel she found and ripped it as she tied her tattered paws so as not to get blood all over his interior. 'Dang.. it hurts so bad... my poor padding... waking will be painful for over a week. I should have just asked to use a car.. but... i wanted to walk and run...' 

Tying off her paws she hunched in his front seat hugging her arms, "I can't go back Cass... I have to stay with you... I don't have anywhere to go... and I trust you... please.. please let me stay." She seemed to be begging as though worried she was such a burden.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:26 pm

"I never said you couldn't stay for longer than last night." Cassius smiled. He quickly frowned and rushed back to the apartment. "Are you ok, did you drop anything that we should go back for?" Cassius was worried. He wanted to get Lura home and patch her up but if Lura needs something he wants to make sure she's happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Shaking her head she spoke above a whisper, "No... just take us home." She was still a bit traumatized from the whole ordeal however she would cope. Though what she wouldn't like is being off her feet for a week. Knowing Cassius was there to help was both comforting and yet un-nerving. She didn't want him to serve her hand and foot.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Cassius rushed Lura back to the apartment. He got her on the couch and went to get the first aid. He brought out the kit and patched up her paws. "That should hold. I suggest you rest for a bit." He sat down on the chair next to the couch. He shuddered. "What a day..." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Lura rested on the couch and laid back looking at her wrapped feet she sighed softly, "So much for jogging tomorrow... I better call the boss and tell them I can't come in to play... Unless you don't mind carrying me to the show and sitting me down." She texted her boss to update her of her status.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Cassius sat there. He was quiet and depressed. *I hate it when I get this way. I go silent and I forget how to speak. Everything that's happened today...* Cassius shed a tear from his left eye. The one facing Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Seeing Cassius she crawled over the couch and into his lap with some effort and hugged him tightly sitting in his lap and licked his cheek, "Don't cry hunny." Brushing his hair she felt a soothing feeling as if instinct was kicking in and she closed her eyes and softly hummed for him. Something about her voice seemed like magic as it could calm any mind and bring light to any situation.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:13 pm

"I'm sorry. I've just been having an off day. Everything blowing up the way they did. I Just need to clear my head... again." Cassius smiled. He felt happier. He was thankful that he was still at work when Lura was attacked. He was just about to leave until he received the text. "Thanks Lura."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Taking his maw in her hand she kissed him as her lips met his in a most loving manner. This would make him forget everything on his mind; her kiss was the cure to his worry. A heat embellished her and caused her to have a feeling of both love and lust. 'This feels so right... nothing has ever felt s good... So if I'm living with him is our relationship still platonic?' 

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Cassius felt like all of his troubles went away for that moment. He needed Lura. He needed her so that he can stop himself from becoming an emotional wreck. *I love her, and it's stopping me from becoming an emotional wreck.* Cassius let go of this kiss to whisper something to Lura. "I know where my brother is going to be tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 pm

"So you confirmed it is your brother? Did you talk to him? What happened?" Now she was curious and wondered what his brother was like. "Were you two twins? You never told me much about you and your brother growing up only that he was supposedly burned in a fire."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm

"Yeah." He recalled the memory of the cafe to Lura, and how he got everyone out and was face to face. He saw his brother but Cassius didn't say a word to him and left. "Get this, there's a bank next door. I believe he's gonna rob it." Cassius sighed. "Kenji looks like me except he has no extra hair like mine and his eyes are green."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:34 pm

"Why is he robbing banks? You didn't talk to him? Cass you should have. You could have prevented him from the next bank robbing. What you need to do is try to stop him." Looking to her bound feet she signed, "I cannot go with you if you do go. I would just be in the way. This seems like it is a mission only for you regardless."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:42 pm

"I'm not that clean either Lura. Kenji and I both robbed a bank before, but we were desperate for money. We were hungry and we would have been kicked from the apartment." Cassius sighed. "Yeah I should stop him. I was planning on retirement from this but I'll need to make a few calls." *Shit Cas, that's something you don't confess!* He frowned instantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:48 pm

Never expecting him to be a thief she was taken back by his remark of robbing a bank with his brother. Both now seemed like rather bad influences. Sighing she kissed his cheek, "Just make the right decision and don't let him get caught or in trouble. That goes for you too." Slowly she leaned back and crawled back to the couch lightly rubbing the wrap around her paw pads. They itched, she felt them burn and desperately felt the need to lick them to sooth and cool them.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:55 pm

"Like I said, I'll need to make a call." Cassius sighed. *well that went better than I expected. * He got up and made a call. "Hey, I need the team back together." He started walking out the door. "If anything happens call me. I might not be back until tonight though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Pulling a blanket over her she got settled and turned the TV on to the history channel where it was showing 'How It's Made'. Looking to him she nods, "Alright just be careful." He was always on the go it seemed which didn't worry her but right now she couldn't go with him which made her anxious. "Hey Cass..." Her voice smal as if shy to ask, "If I get... well scared or lonely... Can I call someone I trust over?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:14 pm

"As long as you trust them. I don't want anything bad happen to you while I'm gone. And please don't trash the place. I'll see you later." Cassius walked out the door and took the Veneno. He drove out into the city.

He drove to a warehouse and went inside. Drake, Steve, a male black/white cat, and a female green lizard were there. A lion came out from the shadows. "Well Cassius you better have a good reason for this." "Yes Sebastian. I do. You guys remember my brother?" They all nodded. "He's been robbing banks. But there's more. He's killed two hostages out of the two banks he robbed. Both Ghost agents." "How do you know it's him?" "You remember, it takes a Ghost to kill one." The Lion named Sebastian sighed. "Then again I did get videos. We'll have to stop him." Cassius nodded. "But we don't kill him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Sitting back she wondered if she should just play it safe and be alone but she felt so lonely, company would be nice especially with her injuries. She sent out a few texts hoping that someone may be interested in keeping her company as well as aiding in her healing process. Sadly smiling she shot a text to Cassius, 'Hey, sorry to bug you just want to say I miss you Razz '

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:50 pm

He ignored the text. "We're going to need a plan." Cassius looked at a map of the area. "We're going to need a fast car. We can bag him with the cash and interrogate him." They discussed their plan to get Kenji. Afterwards he texted back. "I miss you too." The team got ready. The team got ready and put on masks. Cassius and Drake got in the Veneno and headed out to the bank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:09 pm

"You shouldn't be walking let alone standing if the bandages are that extensive!" The male said in a deep voice as he lifted Lura in his arms and carried her to the couch. Setting her down he opened a bag and got some ointment as well as bandage and tape then powder, "I am glad you called me. It has been some time young lady." The male was a blue tiger with silver stripes which matched his hair. Eyes were the color of blood as he began to remove the bandage from her paws.

Lura sighed and smiled, "Thanks Darin. I knew I could count on you. It's nice having my own personal doctor and lawyer at hand." Seeing his eyes when the bandages were removed she tried to peek at them, "Are they bad?"

Darin gazed over the wounds and sighed, "Yes they are. I am glad you told me the extent of your injuries. This ointment will heal it faster and cause the itch to fade. I will powder them as well to keep too much sweat from agitating the wound." Applying the ointment to the paw pads he gazed to her, "So tell me about this boy."

"Well he is kind and caring, very playful at times when I am. He likes cars a lot."

"Lura.." His tone warning.

"No no, he's not obsessed like Rashak was. I fell much safer with him than Rashak... It's a stronger bond.. I can't even place it because it feels so good."

"I'm glad things are looking up for you dear. How has your heat periods been? Any better? Last I knew you were struggling with them. No miscarriages I am hoping."

"No.. They are hard but not for that reason. And I am not sexually active with Cassius... Yet.." She bit her lip shyly. 

A smile crossed the males lips as he gently powdered her paws webbing and around the pads which had tickled her a bit, "Hmm well take your time. I am sure you are both ready but neither of you knows to move first." Slowly he began to medically wrap the wound.

Closing her eyes she nods, "It's almost silly to think I love him this early but the word seems so comfortable... He gave me 70G... from work. Just for whatever. I left my apartment as Rashak and his gang were there."

His eyes narrowed to her, "They did this? I can sew them you know. I will gladly testify and get witnesses."

"Stop it Darin. I'm fine. Cass saved me... Besides he's not worth my time or energy even if he did cause this.

A momentary pause which grew awkward then he asked lowly, "You still love him..."

Eyes went down and she sadly gazed up to him, "I have feelings for Rashak and all his boys as I got to know them on a ... More... physical note..." Voice withdrew as she was finding it hard to speak now. 

Darin shook his head and began the process to the other paw, "Don't worry over it. So long as you live in the here and now with him that is what matters." A soft smile made her feel glad she had such a good friend.

((Darin's Photo:

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Cassius and his Ghost team sat outside watching vehicles go in and out. He noticed a black S.U.V drive into the parking lot. He saw a figure come out from the vehicle. It was Kenji. "Shit that's him. We need to wait and then bag him. Ringo are you in the bank?" The black/white cat answered from inside the bank. "Yeah. I have eyes on target." "Keep your eyes on him." "Roger that."

Inside the bank Kenji put on the mask and shouted for the cash. Ringo and the others got up in surrender. Kenji turned to face Ringo. Kenji shot him in the head. "Ringo, Ringo, RINGO!!! Awe shit we have a man down, I repeat man down." Kenji hauled the bags into the SUV and drove off. "Steve get Ringo and the other hostages out of there. Sebastian stop the cops from chasing. We can't have anyone get in our way!" Cassius sped off after Kenji. There was a news helicopter above them watching the Lambo chase the SUV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 am

Laying back she saw Darin bring a water and smiled as she took it and drank, "Hmm... medicine inside the glass per usual?"

"I know how much you fear taking pills. It will ease any pain you have and pretty much disable you from walking." Sitting beside her he propped her pillow and turned the T.V. back on, "You should relax and watch something."

Peering at the news coverage she saw the very familiar Lamborghini, "Damn it Cass! He will get caught and arrested! I have to go get him." Her body was unable to pull up as her muscles tightened, "Darin... What did you do!?"

"I am sorry Lura. I had to make sure you couldn't move. I know how stubborn you are. This is to make you stay down, no matter what. I can tend to your needs."

"But Darin... Cass..." She looked to the T.V. desperately hoping that he would be safe. 'Cassius.. I'm going to beat your ass when you get home for making me feel this way.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:21 pm

The SUV slammed into the lambo. The Lambo went off to the side  but it got back up to the SUV. They matched speeds. Cassius pulled out a grappling hook and shot it at the passanger side door. It latched on to the door, Cassius pulled the door off with the car. He opened his door. 

"Drake, as soon as I jump out you take control and follow the vehicle!" "Roger that!" Cassius pulled up next to SUV and jumped. He landed in the passenger seat. 

Drake hoped into the driver seat of the Lambo and shut the door. He took control and slowed down.

Cassius elbowed his brother in the face to knock him out. He moved the body into the passanger seat and took control of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Lura watched and sighed heavily, "That man is going to give me a heart attack before my time." She took a drink of the water Darin gave her and continued to watch, hoping that Cassius knew what he was doing. 

Darin watched, "The biggest problem now is trying to find a way not to be tracked by the news chopper. If they loose them they may have a chance. However it is highly unlikely as a Lambo is almost impossible to loose as no one has many. The SUV on the other hand may be easier to loose as many are in the city and downtown.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 pm

"Ok we got the goods let's move!" Cassius said on his mic. "Alright the cops have backed off pursuit. Head back to warehouse." Cassius sat in the SUV calmly. "Hey Sebastian,  what did you use as an excuse?" "The usual, FIB ((to avoid Internet legal issues)) spec ops unit had special interest in operation." "Ok just curious. But this is definitely on the news right now." "What I wasn't going to lie to them." After that there was radio silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Darin sighed and changed the channel, "I think it best you not worry about him at the time being Lura. You really need to rest yourself."

"My feet need rest not my mind." She barked wishing he hadn't changed it, however she was sure it was for the best. She would have to talk with Cass later in private if she got the chance because she felt this may be an issue if they considered a relationship.

Darin saw her look and turned on the food network. He saw her face and smiled, "Thought you might enjoy. You are never in a bad mood when food is mentioned or around." He chuckled.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Right before the warehouse Kenji woke up. Cassius caught him in the corner of his eye but it was too late. Kenji punched Cassius in the face and Cassius drove into the side of the warehouse.

After the crash Cassius and Kenji both got out of the SUV. Kenji charged at Cassius. Cassius dodged but Kenji saw it coming.  He turned slammed the butt of a handgun into the side of Cassius's face, and thanks to the mask, there was a small bruise and a black eye. He was knocked out. Kenji escaped.

Later Cassius woke up with his team and a dead Ringo. "Oh fuck..." Cassius got up and removed the mask, revealing his wounds. Everyone was depressed. Sebastian was only able to speak. "We'll hold a funeral this upcoming sunday. Also, head back home, I'll take to the FIB about what happened." Everyone nodded and silently left. Cassius drove home. He parked his car in his garage and went up to his apartment. He walked in...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Lura was asleep on the couch having a gentle wheeze. Darin looked to the male and rose up. The blue tiger with silver stripe took his bag in one hand and went to Cassius, "I will not give you a speech because I am sure Lura has a lecture for you when she wakes. I bandaged her paws a second time. They will need dressed after breakfast tomorrow. She is to stay off them, no excuses." He passed him and went to the door, "Have a good night Cassius. My card." He handed him his card which had his name and number as well as office address. Profession had Lawyer and Doctor. He then shut the door behind him heading to his Mercedes and drove carefully home.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:27 pm

"Well he may come in handy..." He went silently went to kitchen and opened the freezer. He took out an ice pack and rested it on the bruise on his right cheek and black eye. He sat down on the chair next to Lura. He shed another tear. But only one. He sat there in silence and depression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Lura stirred in her sleep and slowly peered up to the ceiling in a daze and reached up holding her head and then looked to Cassius seeing his sad face and held her tongue. As angry as she was at him she could tell things didn't go well. Slowly she sat up and took a drink of her water, "So.." A simple word and small to ask about his day.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:35 pm

"Look, before you yell at me, I need to tell you a few things, things you didn't know about me..." Cassius closed his eyes and moved his, expecting a slap from Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:47 pm

"Well I would hope so otherwise I would find another friend to stay with. You can't keep secrets from me if you expect me to love you. I can't be in a relationship where I am in the dark about who you are. That is so unfair to me Cass. You should have mentioned it before you went on this raid to the Bank." Not even increasing her voice only her tone was serious and demanding. She was so receptive of this. 

"I need you to look at me Cass and I want you to tell me EVERYTHING."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:50 pm

"I will tell you EVERYTHING so long as you don't tell a dam soul what I have said. It can be our secret together." Cassius said softly. Still pretty shaken up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:01 pm

She narrowed her eyes now almost to a glare, "How dare you think I would ever exploit a friend like that! I'm appalled." How could he think so little of her. Nothing but loyal that was all she was. A bit hurt by what he said she took another drink to avoid speaking so he could start.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:10 pm

"The reason is that this his highly classified info, your the only person I trust with this kind of information." Cassius sighed. "I'm part of an FIB special operations unit. We're called the Ghosts. We're not that famous but we exist. Whenever anything the FIB wants to hit but can't publicly they call us. And my brother and I were a part of that." He went quiet letting the information to sink in Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Lura listened and thought the term FIB sounded more like FBI however when he said it was more like a quiet special ops she simply nodding taking another drink not sure what she had dragged herself into. "So it's apart of the government. So cops will just let you do this? Seemed like you were on the run. Can't you get in trouble and get caught by the federal forces?" Now she felt more like an accomplice.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:50 pm

"Thing is, we are the feds. So even if we were arrested, we'd be clear of charges. And we were chasing, not running."Cassius had a depress stare. "You're probably wondering how my brother and I got involved. You remember that bank robbery? Well we pulled that off so well they sent the Ghosts after us. We were caught, but instead of sending us to prison, they offered a spot in their team. We joined and they trained us well." He waited for a response from Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Lura listened as he spoke And nodded at his remark, "I see..." she was at a loss for words as she was unsure really what to say. "Cassius I'm not sure what to say... I understand but...  I just wish you wouldn't haven't waited.. You say you love me then don't discuss your past..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 pm

"Look, this kind of information is highly classified. I couldn't just say it like it was my job. I'm sorry. And you have the right to be mad at me..." Cassius held took the ice pack off of his face. "I am having a horrible day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:50 am

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she wasn't too disappointed or upset. She had a way of taking things easily after so many much worse times. Gazing up to him with grey eyes she shook her head giving a faint smile, "Oh Cass.. You had me so worried.. And you are all beat up... I wish I could help more." Looking to her bandaged feet she gave a yawn, "We should both get to bed and rest. Darin made some spaghetti which is in the fridge if you are hungry."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:59 am

"I'm not hungry... Besides I haven't told you everything..." Cassius turned to face Lura. "My brother has been killing Ghost agents. In the past 3 robberies 1 hostage from each robbery died. And it's not a coincidence that they were Ghosts. The op that we got involved today got a close friend of mine killed, I was knocked out, but we got the cash but not Kenji. But we are all asking why is he doing this." Cassius sighed. " We don't know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next