Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 am

Her ears lowered and she whined silently, "I'm sorry for your loss hun.." She gave a moment of silence before speaking again, "Do you have any leads as to where he is living? I can do nothing however I may have a friend that I can ask a favor. He is very crafty and would make a good team player."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:17 am

"We've tried, but he is using every counter measure to our tracking technology. And we don't want to lose anyone else." He got up. "If your friend can find him, we could give him a spot in the Ghosts...." He sighed "since we're one person short now." He frowned. He put the ice pack in the freezer, grabbed Mountain Dew. "Want anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:25 am

Lura texted her friend and yawned, "I'll have him come by tomorrow. Right now you should go take a bath and relax your body a bit. And I'm good my water's still pretty full." Pulling the blanket closer she changed the channel and turned the volume down to cartoon network. "So you have no leads on him? He seems like a completely different person from what you told me. You are sure this is your brother?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 am

"I know it's him. I've seen him face to face. But he didn't see mine." He put the soda back in the fridge. "That's a good idea. Oh and Darin told me you need to rest. I'm more concerned for your safety right now than finding my brother." He went to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:52 am

Biting her lip she smiled, removing the covers she stretched out then moved her feet to the ground though didn't stand she just was getting ready or sitting up, "Your brother is just as important." She said this more to herself as her grey eyes went to the hallway. Sleep was catching up but she was bored and wished to comfort Cassius, though she was unsure how.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:01 am

Cassius grabbed a towel and filled the bathtub with hot water. He got  undressed and hoped in. He sat there asking himself questions. About why would his brother do this. *I know my brother is just as important, but right now she's injured which makes her my first priority, She'll always be.* "What do I do now?" He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:15 am

Lura pressed her foot to the ground and pain surged up her leg and she whined pulling her feet from the ground, "Note to self standing is not an option." Looking down the hall her ears perked up as she curiously stared and inhaled the scent of the bath and bubbles. "Would it be weird if I sat outside the bathroom door?" Feeling much like a stalker she got down on the floor and army crawled to her room. Getting the Guitar she sat against the beds board and crossed her legs clearing her throat she strummed the strings for him to hear.

"Closing time,
 Open all the doors and let you out into the world.
Closing time,
Turn off all the lights on over every boy and every girl.
Closing time,
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time,
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

I know who I want to take me home..."

She continued the entire song but with it her own voice had made it slightly her own with her lovely tone and pitch.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:23 am

Cassius's eyes went wide. *She's singing, what a beautiful voice and her guitar playing is wonderful...* He finished up taking his bath and got out. He dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He got out of the bathroom and into his room to get some clothes on. He put a simple pair of pj pants on and went into Lura's room. "That's beautiful Lura." He leaned against the doorway smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:29 am

She giggled and smiled as her cheeks lit up with pink color, "Thanks Cass. I work very hard to play and I know each string and sound. I can play anything if I can hear it." Gently stringing a lullaby like tune she smiled, "Would you like to hear a song? What do you want to hear? Something to maybe help you sleep?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 am

"The music I listen a lot don't involve guitars. And I won't need help falling asleep. But you can play whatever you want, just don't exert yourself you still need rest." He smiled. He walked over to Lura and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 am

"I vaguely know some piano." She added then smiled kissing his lips, "Cass... can you put me to bed?" She blushing thinking it sounded more sexual than she meant but all the same she couldn't get in the bed without help. When she was in his arms she stopped him from laying her down in the spare bed. Her grey eyes looking to him, "I meant... your bed.." Was she trying to seduce him because it could be working. In truth she would resist her urges but she wanted to cuddle with him and hold him tonight with all that has happened.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Cassius smiled. "Sure." Helped her up and brought her to his room. The walls were midnight blue. It wasn't much just a king size bed below a window, a closet, dresser, and a ceiling fan. He laid her on his bed. And he hoped in with her. He kissed Lura again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Lura cuddled into the bed and covers and sat up as she removed her bra from under her shirt and placed it on the floor. 'Damn I should have asked Darin to help me out of these darned clothes and into PJ's before Cass got back.' Looking at him she kissed his lips and curled into his arms enjoying his fur close to her own.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Cassius smiled and fell asleep. *well I guess today wasn't that bad. Still horrible but at least Lura and I still have each other.* Feeling Lura's fur against his made him happy, but something still bothered him. *What the fuck are we going to do now? I guess we wait...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Lura woke up as the sun was rising. Grey eyes looked to the sleeping Cassius as she watched him. He was so at peace when resting. Gently she brushed his messy hair from his face and cupped his maw under the chin and leaned in kissing his lips as her tongue moved into his mouth for a true passion filled kiss.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Cassius woke to the kiss and smiled. "Good morning." He whispered. He went back to the kiss and closed his eyes. He forgot all of his troubles in that moment. All that mattered was being with Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Lura smiled and rolled ontop of him kissing him more lovingly and giggled, "Did you sleep well? You looked so at peace. I hope you had good dreams." She snuggled against him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:15 pm

"I'm usually out like a light. And I always forget my dreams." He smiled. "So, what should we do today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Lura looked to Cassius with a pout as she spoke softly, "I honesty wanted to go shopping for some new clothes and some other personal items with the money you gave me but with my feet I don't see that happening unless you carry me everywhere or I get a wheelchair..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:36 pm

"We can do that as soon as you're healed. I'll head out on my own if you need anything specific. Or I'll stay home and comfort you if you want." Cassius smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Lura shook her head and cuddled closer to him, "Don't leave me. If I think of anything I truly need I can send for a friend to get it but I much rather spend my day with you. I forgot to ask; did you meet Darin? Did you two get along okay?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:04 pm

"It was a quick meet. He handed me his business card and left. But I would've gotten along great with him. He seems like a nice guy." Cassius smiled. He was grateful of him helping Lura as much as he good. "Well we should head out into the living room?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Shaking her head she bushed, "Can you put me on the other bed so I can change? If you want you can just turn your back so you don't have to leave the room seeing as I need you to carry me to-and-fro." Sitting up she stretched her limbs as her back and shoulders popped then neck, "ahh.. this bed was so comfy."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:10 pm

"Ok." he turned his back so Lura can change. *Cas resist the urge to turn around, you'll look like a perv if you do that.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Changed into some red slacks and a new panties and bra she was also in a black tee with a guitar with flames on it. When settled on the couch she looked to him, "Can you cook? I don't mean to seem rude but french toast sounds amazing." She beamed as though really liking the idea of the sweet breakfast.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:22 pm

"Yeah, I can make some." He went into the Kitchen and pulled out a skillit. He grabbed some bread from one of the cabinets. He went to the fridge to get the eggs and butter and placed them on the counter opposite from the stove. "How many do you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 pm

"Two slices please and make some bacon!" She barked happily wagging her tail. Setting the TV on she watched the news hoping for some weather forecast. Maybe sun bathing would be nice. A day at the beach.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:37 pm

"Ok." He set out four pieces of bread and mixed it up with the egg. He then set them out on one side of the skillet and pulled bacon out from the fridge. He placed 6 pieces of bacon on the other side of the skillet. He grabbed the apron hanging up. "I always use this when I cook bacon. I learnt the hard way cooking bacon without a shirt on." He laughed. He flipped the French Toast and let it cook. "So what's on the news?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Watching the TV she shrugged a bit, "Well mostly stuff about what happened yesterday. They are also showing some drug busts downtown and a exploding house or house fire from a crack brew?" She shook her head, "I find drugs to be rather disappointing especially when abused as such."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:02 pm

"You wouldn't believe how many drug busts I've been on. They were all not publicized of course. But these guys were rich. They had funds coming from an organization. Which we have been trying to pin for years. It's the same guys that 'killed' my brother." Cassius finished cooking the French Toast and bacon. He put the butter and syrup on and served her. He placed his on the table. He took off the apron and hung it back up in the kitchen. He sat down next to Lura. "The organization has a name, they are called Pegassi." He started eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 am

The "Pegassi? sounds like Pegasus." She took the plate and took a bite and grinned happily squirming and blinked looking to him, "This is really good hun. Great job." Taking another bite she looked over raising a brow, "You think maybe your brother is undercover under the Pegassi to get at his killers?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:24 pm

"They probably captured him, and tortured him to force him into their side." He smiled at Lura's complement. "Thanks baby." He kissed Lura. *'Baby! Man I must sound like an idiot.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Lura blushed and smiled sweetly as she brushed hair away from her face, "Thanks hunny. I like it when you call me baby or babe. I could get used to it." Finishing breakfast she laid back on the couch sprawled out getting comfortable, "So... what shall we do? Oh I guess I can see if any of my friends would keep us company. Plus I told you I may know a guy who can help you get to your brother."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Cassius frowned. "We can worry about him later." His mind went to his dead friend Ringo. He snapped out of his trance by shaking his head rapidly.  " Later I'm going to head up to the convenience store. It's right across the street I just need to buy a couple things for dinner tonight. So for now you want to play some video games? I know you said your horrible, on some games I am too." He smiled. He wanted to keep his mind on Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 am

She gave a grin and smiled, "Actually can you go into my big blue bag and get a sketchpad in there? I can make some music while you start playing your games. And Hun, do you have any hobbies besides cars? Like.. drawing.. or... reading?" Mild curiosity but she wondered if he had any art skills.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:33 am

"No not really. I've been around cars my whole life." He turned on the playstation and started playing grand theft auto 5. He got up to get Lura's sketchpad while it was loading. "But I am into music." He gave Lura the sketchpad and started playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Opening her sketch pad most of the pages had lines with music and lyrics on them. Opening to a blank page with lines she began to draw scales and hum lightly with lyrics she put in under it, "Nothing too arts like then. Mostly cars and games? you didn't get out much did you?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:49 pm

"Only to hangout with friends. Other than that and firing guns I really never did. I have an interest in music, I just never acted on it." He smiled and kissed Lura. He continued playing his game. *for once this week I just want a normal day with my girlfriend.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Looking at him she rolled her eyes, if she had it her way they would be outside enjoying the day though with injured feet that was deemed rather impossible. "Um... Cass.. How secure is your home?" It seemed random but it wasn't impossible to tell she was worried about being tracked.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Cassius opened up a secret compartment on the right arm of the couch and pulled out a Desert Eagle handgun. He laughed. "I think it's pretty secure." He put it away and cough. "But on a more serious note I lock everything down even when I'm home just in case. I have access to the security cameras so if any one were to attempt to break in I would see who it is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Seeing the gun she got a bit nervous but nodded as she wrote some notes down then spoke again, "It is comforting to know I can be safe here. Things are just so hectic..." Licking her nose she stopped watching him play.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:01 pm

"It's a good thing I moved. If I didn't then I wouldn't be safe, especially with everything going lately." He paused the game to check the time. "Oh shoot it's almost lunch. I had a great idea, but I need to walk to the convenience store to grab a couple of items. I won't be long since it's literally right across the street." He said getting up. He walked into his bedroom. He put on a white t-shirt and black and white camo pants. He came out and grabbed the his phone. He gave Lura a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:25 pm

She smiled and kissed him back, "Take your time and hey get some strawberry Lemonade please!" She wagged her tail as she sat back and continued but turned the page to a blank sheet and began to actually draw or doodle. She used a drawing pencil and a special eraser with it, "Hair is a bit wrong... here we go."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:48 pm

He smiled and aughed. "Thanks, I'll get make sure to get that while I'm out." He walked out of the apartment.  But he embarrassingly walked back in and grabbed his wallet. "Forgot my wallet." He walked back out and closed the door.

He left the apartment complex over to the convenience store. The clerk greeted him. "Hey Cas." Cassius waved and searched for what he needed. He grabbed a bag of potatoes, some cheese curds, a 12 pack of mountain dew, and a bottle of Strawberry Lemonade. He placed the items on the counter. The clerk was the green female lizard from earlier. 

"So how is everything Cas?" Cassius smiled. "Well Nora, given that Ringo died I am dealing with it. I have a girlfriend to watch out for." Nora smiled as she rang the items through. "Oh a girlfriend, good for you Cas." She rang the last of the items. "$19.99." Cassius pulled his wallet out and gave a her a 20. "Keep the change." Nora put the items in a bag. She smiled. "Have a nice day Cas." "Thanks Nora!" Cassius grabbed the items and left the convenience store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Lura continued drawing and yawned as she pulled the drawing from her sketchpad and placed it on the table. It was a rather beautiful sketch of Cassius. The detail and shading was remarkable. She would have made a killer drawer! Wonder why she didn't peruse it and only played her music at a local bar. Drinking from a water she looked to the door ears up and alert. Ears then lowered as she felt the urge to use the restroom. Crawling to the ground she went to the restroom. She never realized how hard things would be without her feet. She had crawled back to the hall and stopped just plopping on the ground. Laying still she smiled, "Hmm this carpet is really soft actually."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Cassius walked through the door. He went into the kitchen and set the groceries down. He peered into the living room but he didn't see Lura. "Huh, where could she go?" He walked into the hallway. He made a small chuckle. "Oh hey, need some help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Lura looked up and wagged her tail and smiled, "Maybe." Getting up on her knees she wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her, "I made something for you." Nodding to the table she smiled, "Yes I can draw too. I thought about maybe making bigger things and selling them as a hobby."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Cassius's mouth dropped. "Woah, now that is amazing!" Cassius looked amazed. He set Lura down on the couch. *this is amazing!* Cassius picked up the drawing to get a closer look. "Dam. I mean I'm repeating myself but this is, awesome!" He leaned in closer to Lura to give her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:51 pm

She smiled and looked away flattered and moved closer kissing his lips and then brought him over her on the couch and hugged him tightly kissing him, "Cass? If it's not too much trouble can I get re-bandaged? Or shall I call Darin to come assist?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:00 pm

"I can re bandage them." Cassius got up and went to the first aid kit. He grabbed the bandages. He positioned Lura on the couch so her paws were hanging off the couch. He re bandaged them to the best of his ability. "There, all done. You want me to make lunch now?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next