Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Watching him wrap it soothed her. The ointment helped a lot with cooling the wound and the powder stopped any itches she may have. Eyes then looked up and she nodded, "Sure! Lunch sounds great! Hey while your making it can you take me outside? I would like to sit outside in the fresh air." Grabbing her sketchpad she hugged it and held around him to aid with carrying her.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:42 pm

"Well I'll give you two choices, the balcony out there." He pointed towards the glass sliding door past the living room. "Or to the park, either way I have to do some cooking here before we head out. Your choice." Cassius smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:07 pm

"Just put me on the balcony. I just want some air before lunch. Heck you can bring it out so we can eat outside! It is so nice out! It would be terrible to waste the time!" She giggled as her tail wagged.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Cassius smiled. "Ok." He walked her over to the balcony. There was a black steel cabinet labeled "for emergencies only!" And a glass table with plastic chairs. They were high but there was a great view of the beach and the ocean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Sitting down she peered over the deck and to the ocean and inhaled the scent of the ocean and smiled, "It's lovely. And speaking of lovey what are you making?" She looked past him toward the kitchen and inhaled trying to smell it. "A souffle? Perhaps a special fry? Hm in any case I am sure it will taste great if you are making it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:44 pm

He grabbed the deep fryer and a pot out of a cuboard. He set the pot on the stove and the deep fryer on the counter. "It's a dish from where I come from." He poured some gravy into the pot and heated it up. He then grabbed a cutting board and settled that next to the deep fryer. He grabbed some potatoes and and placed them on the cutting board. He sliced them into fries. He then placed those in the deep fryer. 

"I think you might like it."

Later he dumped a pile fries on two plates. Poured gravy over them, and then piled up the cheese curds on top of that. He grabbed two forks and a mountain dew. He brought the plates over to the table on the balcony. He set down a plate in front of Lura and the other plate on the opposite end. He placed his soda in front of his plate. He got back up. "You want anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Lura opened her sketchpad to a blank page and began to sketch the afternoon light of day with the wind adding to the ocean waves . Birds overhead were a bit harder as they were moving but she had a decent photographic memory so she hoped it would aid in her drawing. She kept lifting her thumb occasionally to straighten her view and continue sketching away.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:56 pm

Cassius bumped Lura's shoulder. "You want anything to drink?" He didn't want to seem like a nuisance but he needed to ask because he didn't want to look selfish by getting his own drink and not asking Lura what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:58 pm

"um... Let's see... Dew... Water... Oh get the strawberry lemonade! That will go perfect with food." A grin as she continued to sketch with the pencil and shade gently with the angle then rolled her paw over the drawing clearing off the eraser marks. "Smells good I'm guessing it is close to being done then?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:01 pm

Cassius grabbed the Dew and Strawberry Lemonade. He gave Lura the Strawberry Lemonade. "It's done lemme grab it." He walked over to Kitchen and grabbed the plates. On them were french fries with gravy and cheese curds on top. He served Lura's first and then Cassius sat down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:07 pm

She pushed the notebook aside and sat back in the chair taking a sip and was delighted at the coolness of the drink. The flavor went well with the food as well. Her first bite made her blink as though surprised, "Wow Cass, This is amazing!Q It's so simple and yet so great!"

((Phone died gonna charge it But I'll check here ever 6mins for post))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:34 pm

"Isn't it? Its a great meal. From where I come from its a very popular dish hell we created it." He took a bite and then opened up his Dew. "To be honest it's better with the cheese curds. If you you use shredded cheese it's not the same." Cassius laughed and took a sip of Dew.

((Ok. Sorry for the wait. I had to eat dinner. I'm on now.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 pm

"All the same I enjoy it a lot. I am excited about having this dish more often." Eating she paused then gazed up, "Cass, do you work tomorrow too?" A small sadness in her tone but not too disappointed. Making plans in her head for tomorrow already.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:23 pm

"No. I'm off. Why do you have any plans?" Cassius raised his head in interest and curious. He went back to eating. "Oh the name of this dish is Poutine by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:51 pm

She flicked an ear and chuckled, "Poutine? What a peculiar name for a dish. I rather like it though. I shall have to keep it in mind." At the remark she finished a drink to clear her mouth, "Yes I was hoping to go shopping. I won't walk don't worry. I figure a wheelchair or Something of the sort. Could use some new clothes is all as well as a few crafts to keep me busy while you are at work is all."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Cassius gave himself a facepaw. "Shit, I forgot to mention I have crutches in my bed room that you can use!" He got up and walked into his bedroom. He opened his closet and grabbed a pair of crutches. He brought them to Lura. He set them down and went back to eating. "I feel stupid. I forgot I had those."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:10 am

"Um Cass... that's nice and all but I need to be off my feet completely. Even with crutches my feet touch the ground. As my doctor said, 'Off your feet no excuses'." Closing up her sketch pad she looked up and smiled, "Thanks though. Maybe... Hmm." She began to think, "Like I said I can just use a wheelchair. Or I can just wait. I can be patient I guess."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:58 pm

"Right. I did not think that through. Hold on i have an idea!" Cassius got up grabbed the crutches and ran back to his room. In his room was an office chair. But on the left arm rest was a joystick, And 3 buttons. 1 green button and two red. He hopped into the chair, pressed the green button. He drove the office chair out onto the balcony. "Eh? Eh?" He said laughingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Watching him leave she rolled her eyes giggling and looked over the balcony to the ocean and sighed lightly. It was so lovely out. She had hoped to see this much more often now that she was living with him. Hearing something she peered back and raised a brow, "Office chair with mobility? Now that's new."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:49 pm

"There was a contest down at the shop we had. I won with this little thing. You can use this at home when im not around. Its not hard to figure out. Obviously the green button is the power. The red buttons adjust the speed." He wheeled the chair over to Lura. "Drake always told me to get rid of it. I told him you never know when I might need this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:13 am

"I suppose it is a good thing you kept this then. I mean it will do nicely here but not when out and about." Ears flickered as she jumped up a bit sitting straight she pulled her phone out her pocket and stared at the caller I.D. Answering she let out a soft, "Hello?" The woman on the line yelled making her pull her phone aaway from her ear, "Yuure... Yu... Stop... ugh.." She waited a moment and looked at the table then when it got quiet she put the phone back, "I left. Yes I had to It wasn't safe... My feet were injured when running.... Yes I'm safe... I'm with a close friend... His names Cassius... Yes.." She looked up to him blushing and heard the woman laugh, "Shut up ya minx." She chuckled then smiled, "Yes... Alright we will come visit.. yes. How about shortly? Ok... Fine." When putting her phone away she rubbed her temples, "Well. We have a date with my match-maker."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:23 am

"And who is this match maker you speak of?" Cassius stared at Lura with a smile and puzzled look. Just then his phone buzzed. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the caller ID. "Actually hold that thought." He got up and walked into the kitchen and answered his phone. 

"Whats up?" Drake was on the other line. "Hey Cas, its about Ringo's funeral. Since we found him as an orphan we dont know his parents so its just going to be the team there. You can bring Lura if you want." Cassius half smiled. "Ill be there with her. When is it?" "Its two days being this Sunday." "Alright I'll definitely be there." 

He hung up and sat down back with Lura. "OK back to the Matchmaker thing again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:28 am

Seeing him answer his phone she looked to her phone again then sat back staring at him as he came back, "I have one good friend but I never really go to her for anything because I feel I am such a burden. Being a party girl she is always busy and she's really well known here I guess. At least downtown she is. Anyways, she is a stripper and has made it in the big league and has a club of her own dancers and she trains them at her suite. She offered me a place but I declined because I didn't want to be in the way and.. well.." A small blush as she looked back up, "She just wants to meet you and check up on me. I haven't seen her in a few months. I think It best we just go. If it's not too much trouble?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 am

" A stripper eh?" He blushed after saying *dammit Cas! Your Canadian is showing... again* He tuned his attention to the beach. "Yeah why the hell not. It wouldn't hurt to meet one of your friends even if shes a stripper." He laughed a little. "I also have a question for you. I'm going to a funeral this Sunday. Theres only going to be about five of us actually there so would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:44 am

A gentle smile as she looked to the noon sky, "Yea, she will be flirty no doubt but I wont ask you to behave..." His second remark made her a bit more serious, "Of course I will. Though I don't know him I will join and give a small prayer or something. It's common courtesy." Stretching she got her sketchbook and nods to him, "We can leave now if you like? I just need to change. So mind carrying me to my room so I can rummage up some clothes?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:51 am

Cassius laughed. "That's why Strippers are like. Don't worry, i'm not really into them." He got up and lifted Lura up. He brought her to her room. He went and grabbed the office chair. "I should probably get changed too. With my chest out like it is she's going to want to do more than just flirt." He put Lura in the driveable office chair. "With this up is forward, back is well obviously backwards... its pretty self explainitory."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Lura nodded and went to the bed and looked through her bag for some clothes. Putting on mini-shorts with studs on the bottom and pockets and her top a high tank-top that showed off her slim belly.
~*~*~

"Sorry she lives downtown. She usually rents out a suite so she may as well own it." Looking at the tall building as he drove she looked down the block, "Um... let's see... Right here." Keeping an eye out she pointed, "Oh here's the garage she parks in!" The gate was closed and she texted, "The code is 69WBM." When in the garage she pointed, "That space 69 is her spare one... Yes her favorite number is 69, she's freaky like that." She waited a moment, "Let me make sure she's here before we head up." Sending a text she looked over to him, "You are sure this is no trouble?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Cassius was wearing a dark blue tshirt and black cargo pants. He pulled up to the garage. He punched in the code. "Oh hell no. Theres no trouble especially since your friend. I might not be into Strippers but a friends a friend." He sighed. *Shit, why does that sound wrong.* He parked the car and waited. "Is she here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Lura got a beep back and nods, "Yea she was expecting-... FLIP!" She opened her door and tackle hugged the young male which held her. He was a rather handsome hare with striking green eyes and orange tinted hair his physique was that of a runner. In slacks and a plaid blue top he kissed Lura's cheek, "Ello again lass. So good ta see ya again. The miss's told me so I brought this." He had a wheelchair behind him and smiled. Lura still clung to him and licked his cheek, "Thanks Flip. OH Flip this Is Cassius." She sat down in the chair keeping her feet up on the small paddles.

Flip nods to Cassius, "Ello sir, names Flip as the lady said. Oh sorry if ya can't understand me well. I'm Irish." He hugged him in greeting instead of shaking his hand. He began to push the chair, "Follow me then." He went into the elevator as it began to go up, "So where-abouts you from sir Cass?"

IMAGE FLIP

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:27 pm

"From the north. Alberta Canada." Cassius wore a fake smile. *Shit, that mightve just got me boned and now I'll have to here Canadian jokes! Not to mention Luras going to have my head for that! * "nice to meet you Flip. And thanks for the wheel chair by the way. I didn't really bring anything for her since I had nothing at home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Flip looked over and raised a brow, "Canade, eh? Never been but I heard it's a great place to be. I'm not very familiar with too much travel but I should like to go sometime if I get the chance." 

Lura smiled and gazed to Cassius, "Flip isn't so familiar with customs and is very open minded. He won't make fun of you Cass." She reassured him, "Hey Flip how have you been anyways?"  

The male grinned, "Great. Been busy. Got two jobs, one for the lady and the other a house servant."

"You mean a maid?"

"Well maid's don't normally sleep with their caretakers do they?"

Lura laughed and smiled, "No I suppose not. So you are more like a gigolo."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Cassius laughed. "Well thats a perk... um in a different sense I guess." He sighed. *phew that wouldve sucked.* "So are you liking this job besides in that sense?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Flip nodded and shrugged, "I do enjoy it. I keep busy, well paid and I am very happy." He watched the numbers and smiled, "Nearly there it only takes so long because the suite is at the top floor. Oh Lura, have you spoke to Riddick lately?"

Lura blushed looking down shyly, "Not... lately."

Flip blinks and looked over tilting his head and his ears raised, "Well that's odd. I remember a time you spoke to him very often. Oh pardon me Cassius sir but did you have any questions for me?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:26 pm

"No not really Flip. And who's this Riddick guy? Or do you not want to talk about it? Its fine with me either way." Cassius was curious but he felt he was trespassing on personal ground so he didn't care If she didn't tell him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Flip saw Lura hesitate and smiled, "Riddick is a tiger Lura has had a crush on for a very long time. I don't know why she hasn't got with him." [size=12.727272033691406]Lura gave a small glare to flip. Flip only shook his head, "If you didn't tell him Yuure would have and you know it. Besides I heard you two aren't official... Yet as I have come to understand." He looked to Cassius, "Why haven't you asked her out properly?"[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]((may be slow gonna lay down so posting with tablet will be slower Razz ))[/size]

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:47 pm

Cassius frowned. "I asked her out on a date and I hoped things would go well from there. And I was waiting on her. Ive been waiting because I want to know if she wanted to be my girlfriend." He smiled. "And I've been waiting quite a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Flip blinked and gazed around, "oh dear. Hope I haven't disturbed the balance of things."

Lura shook her head "No Flip, I am only unsure about commitment yet. I mean I have only just met him so I wanted more time to get to know him and such." Lura looked to Cassius "Sorry no offense?" Flip chuckled and smiled, "you two act like a married couple already."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Cassius scratched the back of his head and blushed. "Um awkward." He stopped scratching his head. "So um Flip, how is uhh... Yuure?" Cassius felt like he was shot with Flips comment. He didn't really know how to react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Flip smiled and chuckled, "Oh she is quite well, though she is quite upset Lura hasn't spoken to her sooner. You know she worry's about you right?" Lura simply nodded, "Yes, I know I just hate being a bother."

The doors opened to an amazingly furnished suite! Large in size there was a bar with seating for four, a round couch which could hold a party and visible right to the windows to overlook the city was a walk in pool! Flip rolled her to the couch and lifted her then placed her down onto the soft pillows, "I'll retrieve the Cat. Please make yourselves at home." Flip scurried off.

Lura looked over the place and smiled looking over to Cassius, "You know she actually had this place upgraded and modeled to be [size=12.727272033691406]a replica of Palms Hotel, Hugh Hefner Suite. She said she couldn't help but spoil herself. [/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]Suite
[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:23 pm

"Holy shit. My apartment isn't any where close to as nice as this." Cassius walked around the place in awe. He sat down at the bar. "And you wonder why the rest of the population is jealous of the one percent!" Cassius face Lura. "Please tell me your friend here doesn't act like the one percent. I can't stand those snobbish behaviors!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:36 pm

"Who you calling a snob?" A female voice came from behind the bar. A almost overly attractive cat girl was there with a thin physique, breasts tightly held by a top to show her cleavage and her under-boob. She was in what could be described as leather panties but they zipped up., she was in boots which came to her knees, a garter holding some fishnet leggings. Her hair a bright lime green to match her eyes except the back of her hair which was a dull grey to match her pelt. Ears pierced and her tail full and fluffy, a belly button piercing had a bright green star as she served him a alcohoic beverage, "Here baby." She then skidded over the bar and went to Lura and pounced on her kissing her lips and pressed against her, "Lura, bad girl for not visiting... I've missed you..."

Lura blushed and pulled back, "Yuure this is Cassius, Cass this is Yuure." The cat sat up handing her a martini and smiled, "Strawberry! You're fave! YOUR FEET!" She looked over the bandages, "You poor baby! Shall I fetch the doctor to reband them?" Yuure seemed high class but she was not a snob, she seemed rather playful really.

Lura shook her head, "No it's okay, Cass wrapped them earlier." Yuure had a much smaller body than Lura and was more like a twig but it showed off her thin and attractive body. Lura had more curves and was much better endowed with breasts and hips which Lura wished she had.

YUURE

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:48 pm

"Nice to meet you Yuure. Anyway sorry about that comment! I didn't actually mean it" he blushed. *Dam shes hot but not my type.* He looked at the drink. "Uh thanks for the drink but I have to drive so I can't. I don't really drink anyway." Cassius tried to sound as polite as he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Yuure looked to Lura with a glare, "Your tits grew!"
Lura turned pink, "What!? That's not important!"
Yuure groped them, "Wow they are more fuller than I remember."
Lura lighty pushed her, "Stop it." Pink in the face she looked down drinking the martini.
Yuure giggled and back flipped and strutted to Cassius and pressed to him taking the drink and then turned batting his face with her tail, "I'll have it then." Downing it easily she set it at the bar, "Hmm alright well... You two fucking?" She saw them both blush and laughed, "You both act like virgins, fess up children. You been doing it doggy?"
Lura huffed, "Not that it's any of your business but we haven't."
Yuure flicked an ear, "Oh? That so? Hmm interesting. So no puppies on the way." She glared to Cassius, "Would you bend her over already! I can tell she's crazy for you."
Lura sat up, "You're one to talk! You are in heat aren't you?! You're always sassy when you are."
Yuure raised the glass, "Guilty!" Peering back she winks at Cassius, "We can have a three-some, right?"
Lura laughed and smiled shaking her head, "I don't think Cass is as wild as we were. I think he want's to settle."
Yuure turned, "Oh really?" Looking him up and down she spun the fluid in her glass, "Do you want to settle for one woman?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:57 pm

"Yeah, I'll settle with one woman Thanks. Look I honestly am fine right now." He sighed. *jeez what a friend.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Yuure finished the drink and moved back to Lura and cuddled up against her and rest her head in her lap. Lura simply smiled and pet through her hair, "I met Yuure a long while back, we were both going through some troubles. Yuure puled through with my support and that's how I became a singer and played my guitar." 
"I still have her first guitar we could afford. The small brown four string." Yuure chimed in and purred at being pet her tail swishing as her rump rose much like a cat.
Lura smiled brushing her green hair, "We were young, wild and foot-loose. Only strap I had on was the guitar."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 pm

"Weren't we all wild when we were young? I can't blame you. But we have to mature and grow up." He laughed. "It's awesome that you two have helped each other. Its hard to find friends like that nowadays."  He frowned. *especially when your losing them*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:22 pm

Scurrying over to him Yuure kissed his lips then pulled back wagging her tail and futtering her eyes, "I will be your friend Cassi." She winks playfully then went to the bar to make another drink and put a can of dew on the bar for him, "So Cassi tell me more about ya doll." Lura smiled and sipped her martini and relaxed feeling the pain of her paws ebb away with the intake of alcohol.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:37 pm

"Umm ok. Well I'm into cars, guns and video games. I'm also from Canada and I'm a mechanic." Cassius felt embarrassed by the kiss. He then stared at Lura silently telling her not mention anything about his military special ops team. *I hope Lura doesn't mention that. Or were both screwed.* he thought. He opened the can of dew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Yuure watched him and smiled, "So you have some gun skills, typical man. Not much for actual fighting? Guns don't kill people Ninja's do." A tease as she walked back to Lura setting down another drink, "Seem like the typical guy. And the only Canadian joke I know is the way you guys say 'Aboot' instead of about but I find that more so adorable than an insult." 

Lura laid back sipping the drink and giggled, "It's so good to see you again Yuure. We need to go shopping I need clothes."
"OH! Great! I was hoping to shop tomorrow actually with a few girls! It can be a girls day out. And I can send one of my men out with Cassi to assist him or keep him company."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:48 pm

"Um im good on my own. Lura if you want to go with them its fine with me. You won't hurt my feelings." Cassius smiled. *The choice is hers. I'm not going to force her into staying with me. Hopefully nothing comes up with the Ghosts though.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next