Furry roleplay, anything goes. Limited rules. Have fun

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterSelf Defense - Page 7 Rules-IconLog inChatBox

Self Defense

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Self Defense - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Lura peered over and spoke "I told Cass that you could offer up help with some detective work. I know how Hatcher loves a good crime solving."
Yuure blinked and looked to Cassius, "What kind of crime? Hmm course he'd love too though."

link to my characters
Self Defense - Page 7 WolfBanner1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Cassius's phone went off playing 'Burn It to the ground" by Nickelback. "Shit. This is important. I'll just step outside for a moment." Cassius started walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Yuure stared at the elevator door "He's jumpy. Hey Lura Why haven't you accepted the whole bf gf thing?"
Lura bit her lip "I just.. I want him to straight up ask me and I want to know him better."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Cassius walked out the door and answered the phone "What's up?" Sebastian was on the other line. "Hey Cas sorry to bother you man but we are having a meeting tomorrow for a new op." Cassius became infuriated. "What the fuck dude! Can I just spend a couple of days with my girl COME ON!" Sebastian tried to stay calm. "Look I'm sorry, besides we aren't actually getting to work for another week. We need to have the meeting now ok?" Cassius calmed down. "Alright fine, what time?" "Noon." "Alright I'll be there." Cassius hung up. 

He walked back into the room. "Sorry that's my boss. Apparently I'm needed at work tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Yuure watched him come back in and smiled, "Well that's fine, that means I have have Lura to myself and the girls while we shop. However I will be sending company with you if you don't mind; Hatcher would enjoy the time out with you army brats. That and he may be of use if you don't mind him tagging along that is?"

Lura finished her second drink feeling abit tipsy but she was alright. Stretching she smiled, "I think it's a great Idea. Boys out and then girls. It's like we each have our own party to go to." She giggled.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:33 pm

"Umm sorry I cant have anyone with me. I can't really have anyone else around." Cassius felt pinned. He was a great liar with this kinda thing but with Yuure pressing Cass to the wall he needed a way out or an excuse. "But thanks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Yuure narrowed her eyes being nosy she didn't like having' secrets kept from her and she had ways of finding out. With so many resources she would find out eventually or soon; she chose. She moved away from Cass huffing, "Lura I demand you join me tomorrow no exceptions. Cassi I need your address so I can pick her up."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Cassius sighed. *Thank God! * He wrote down his apartment address on a piece of paper. "Here, you go. And my cell number is on there in case of an emergency or if you just need anything really important."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Taking the paper she huffed, "Baby we will be just fine but don't you worry about your girl, I got  her and I will have security with me well in a sense." Grinning she smiled to Lura, "Shopping Spree! YEY!" Getting giddy she did some cartwheels.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Cassius looked at his phone to check the time. He looked up and laughed at Yuure. "So I guess it's all settled then. Anyway we should be heading back. I need to meet a friend in a few minutes and I hate being late."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Lura crawled up to the wheelchair and bushed a bit and smiled, "So its a date tomorrow."
Yuure nods and scurried over to her and kissed her cheek, "Yes, Please stay off your feet. Cassi do take care of my dear wolfy." Looking to the clock she sighed, "I need to take off soon too but you two stay safe."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:28 pm

"Awesome, we'll stay safe! You stay safe too ok?" Cassius laughed. "And don't hesitate to call me if theres am emergency Ok?" He felt relieved after trying to keep his secret job a secret. He then thought about something. *I think I should really ask Lura to be my girlfriend. This whole waiting thing might take forever. Ill wait and get the teams opinion first.* He wheeled Lura to the door. "Thanks for everything Yuure!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Yuure waved watching them leave and pulled out her phone calling and paced a bit, "Yes, Hatcher? Can you look into something for me? Oh of course dear." 

~*~

When in the car Lura looked to him blushing and smiled, "I am sorry i may a bit tipsy so.. I may not be very good company for your friend or whatever. IF you need me to go home I can do that."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:33 pm

"You should probably rest, that would be the best." Cassius frowned. *You know what fuck it Cas.* "Lura, I usually wait but I have to ask. Will you be my girlfriend? " Cassius smiled with a little plead in his expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Lura blinked in surprise and gazed over to hi' "Cass.. I..." she was a bit shocked at the proposal. A blush as she. Leaned over the center console and kissed his lips hugging him. Her breath was of strawberries and liquor. "I would love to be your girl."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Cassius kissed back. He was good at ignoring alcohol smells. He was happy that he said that before he started driving or they would end up in an accident. But he was also happy that Lura accepted. *thank you!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:42 pm

She was quick to sit back in the seat so as not to cause Cassius to run off the road or anything. Leaning the chair back she rest her head on the seat and looked to her feet feeling no pain, though she new they would need new bandages soon. "Who are you going to see Cass?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 pm

He pulled out in started heading home. "I have to meet with Drake at this tailor. I don't have a proper suit for the funeral." He started laughing at that fact that he was acting like fool for saying that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Lura smiled and shook her head, "That's fine. I have to get a dress but I will get one when out with the girls tomorrow. Will you be okay tomorrow?" Looking over to him she bit her lip, "I am sure you will be busy with your boys but still I don't want you to fee like I'm leaving you. Just handing with the girls."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:22 pm

"Oh yeah ill be fine. Just remember to call me in case of an emergency ok?" He frowned. "Im going to a meeting with the Ghost team. I don't know what its about though." Cassius pulled into the garage. "Quick question. Is Yuure one of those people who don't like secrets? This is important."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:36 pm

"Yuure doesn't like secrets. It makes her insecure and same as me. I don't really like them either. If we told Yuure she would understand I just don't feel right not telling her is all.. She sighed a bit and looked outside the window rolling it down and taking in the cool air of evening, "If you keep secrets she sees you as a threat and dangerous."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:51 pm

"Shit. This whole ghost thing is supposed to be a secret. I only told you because your my girlfriend and you deserved to know. Yuure I don't know." Cassius got out and helped Lura. "Hopefully she doesn't have any connections with Pegassi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:58 pm

"Who is this pegassi again?" Her eyes went to him, "Yuure can be trusted, all her guards were in some sort of military. But we can wait to say anything. I'll explain to her its private."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:16 pm

"Pegassi is an orginization that has done a lot of illegal smuggling in the past." Cassius sighed.  "I can't take that risk lura I'm sorry." Cassius had little plea that if Yuure did find out Cas would explain it. *but if shes with Pegassi the whole fate of the team is boned.* cassius thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Lura closed her eyes and yawned, "Don't worry about her shes not part of any military or secret service or organization. She is terrible at keeping secrets. She is an open book. Though I cannot say the same for the boys that work for her. I never really asked what they did other than guard duty and security like stuff. And she is in good company. Never would she have bad guys around."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:03 pm

"The fact that she is an open book doesn't help."Cassius helped Lura into the elevator. "Her guards may have links into Pegassi. So I can't take that chance. Sorry Lura." Cassius walked into the apartment and laid her down onto the couch. "Do you need re bandaging?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:26 pm

"Yes. I need more bandages." Laying back she put her legs up so that he could apply the new bandages. "She's not entirely an open book. She can keep secrets if she needs too. She is very trustworthy."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:41 pm

"I still can't trust her. I do have a hard time trusting people at first." Cassius grabbed some bandages from the first aid kit. He walked over to Lura. He un bandage the old ones and put new ones. "Well your feet are getting better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:24 am

Lura nodded, "Yes I know. I feel them healing." She was only stating the obvious because she wasn't sure what to say about Cassius not trusting one of her only friends. Looking to the ceiling she closed her eyes and laid back, "Like I said I will explain to her tomorrow but I won't give you away either. I wont mention what you are apart of but only that it's safe."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:27 am

Cassius sighed. "Fine. As long as you don't tell her what the team is called that's fine." He headed towards the door. "Call me in case of an emergency OK?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:39 am

She waved a hand and smiled, "Alright, Have fun out with Drake tell him hi for me." Pulling a blanket over her she turned the TV on and browsed a few channels. Listening to his car leave she looked to her phone and made a call, "Flip? Yes it's Lura. Yes I'm home safe could you tell Yuure for me? Don't want to worry her. Alright thank you and see you tomorrow? Okay good. See you then." Hanging up she saw the TV and jumped, "Ugh! Why scary movies at night! Creeps me out!" Quickly flipping to a cartoon she looked around then back to the TV.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:03 am

Cassius waved back. He took the elevator down to his garage. He walked in and glanced at a car that was covered by a tarp. He sighed. "Fuck it. I'm feeling nostalgic." He removed the cover and put it in the closet. He grabbed the keys and hoped in the car. "So did you miss me, R34?" He started it up and drove out.

He pulled up next to Drake at the tailors. "Dam Cas. I always wondered when you would drive that again." Cas hopped out and laughed. "I was wondering the same thing myself!" They walked into the tailors. After an hour of getting the right suit they put them in the car. "Hey Cas. Can we head up into the mountains? I always wanted to see that god like technique everyone was talking about." Cassius sighed. "I guess so. I'll have to tell Lura first." He pulled out his phone. He didn't want to make her wait for him. He called Lura. "Hey Lura, I'm heading into the mountains for a drive with Drake. Do you need anything or me perhaps? "

Nismo Skyline R34
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 am

Lura looked up then around and picked up her phone and yawned as she answered, "Hello?" Hearing Cassius she smiled and cuddled into the blankets, "No by all means go ahead an have your drive. I'll be fine. Take your time. If anything I'll have Darin over to examine my feet and get a doctors opinion on how they are healing and how soon I can walk. Just be safe hun."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Cassius agreed. "Ok you too. Love ya!" Cassius waited for an answer then hung up. Drake slapped on the back. "You two are finally dating!? Finally you two hooked up!" Cassius laughed. "Yeah, I guess I should never wait for things like that." Drake nodded in agreement. They got in the car and drove up to the mountains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Lura sat on the couch and had got her guitar and notes to write more songs and had the TV down really low. She turned it off after a while and was using the chair Cassius had mentioned and used it to move to the kitchen and get a drink. Making dinner also. Texting Cassius she said: 'Hey making dinner you should invite Drake if he's free'

As she was humming she heard a noise and blinked looking to the balcony window, "Did a bird just fly into the window?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 am

Cassius was driving up the mountain when his phone buzzed. At the top of the mountain he parked. "Hey Drake got any plans?" Drake frowned. "Yeah I need to head over to friends place why? " "Oh nothing. " Cassius texted back. 'Drake is busy so he won't be over. You sure you can make dinner in your condition?' He sent the text and went to driving down the mountain. Cassius left one hand on the wheel and one hand on the stick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Lura continued the dinner making sure it was just make for two since Drake wasn't going to join. Hearing the thud again she looked to the balcony and took the chair over turning the light out and saw a tall male in all black and screamed, "WHO ARE YOU!?" She moved away and then gasped seeing him stand shaking his hands as though scared, "What the... FLIP? What the hell are you doing! You scared the shit out of me." She quickly let him in and held her chest. 

He rubbed his head laughing nervously, "Sorry Lura. I guess I shouldn't have wore all black. Just came to help you out and check up on you. Oh Dinner!" He scurried over and turned the pan down stirring.
Lura narrowed her eyes, "How did you find this place though Flip?"
"The Lady asked me to make sure you were alright and sent me after you. Don't worry I'm just here to keep you company really."
Texting Cassius she put down: 'It's fine I have a long eared helper who showed up. Flips watching over me and helping with dinner as we speak. Too bad Drake's busy; perhaps another time then.'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Cassius felt his phone buzz. "I'll have to wait to answer that." He whispered. He was speeding down the mountain with only one hand on the wheel and one hand on the stick. "Dam. Cas how the hell do you pull this off? And you wonder why people say this is god like." Cassius smiled and laughed. "Yeah. I tried this technique one. It felt comfortable. It also helps." Drake smiled. "You show Lura. Your the only one who has pulled this off." Cassius kept his focus on the road. "I guess so but I don't want to look like a show off." Drake laughed. "Don't worry Cas. I bet she'll think it's cool." Right after he said that a yellow Mazda Rx7 drove up from behind and flashed its lights. Cassius frowned into a serious face. "Shit we're being challenged." Drake got serious too. "Outrun him Cas." "With Pleasure." Cassius shifted up and pulled away. The Rx7 (FD) caught up. Cassius and Drake we silent the rest of the way down.

Mazda Rx7 FD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Lura laughed as her cheeks were lit up in pink hues, "I agree.. hmm I'm so glad you took massage therapy this feels soooo good." Taking another drink of alcohol she gave a small groan.
Flip laughed and rubbed her knees and calfs, "Oh.. gosh those were good times. So funny how much time has passed. So glad I brought those mixers. I know how much you liked them back then but you wont get too crazy will you?" Lura only grins, "Nah I'll be fine."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Cassius and Drake made it to the bottom of the mountain and they beat the FD. The cars split up and headed on their own ways. "Well that was a good race." Drake laughed. "If it wasn't for your technique we wouldve lost." "Good point." Cassius drove Drake home and dropped him off. Cassius waved and headed home. He pulled into the garage and headed up to his apartment. He quickly pulled out his phone to check his text from earlier. He read it. "Ok." Cassius walked into the apartment with a suit. (Tux) "Hey guys hows things? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Lura was face down on the couch in panties and head dug into a pillow. Giving a thumbs up her arm flopped on the ground. Flip was massaging her shoulders and smiled, "Hiya mr Cassius! How ya be? Hope you don't mind me massaging Lura She seemed a we bit uptight n all. You can take over whilst I get dinner on plates!" He scurried to the kitchen happy as can be while Lura turned her head, "How was the drive baby?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Cassius blushed. At the situation he was eechless. Then he sighed. He walked over and started massaging Luras shoulders. "It was great. How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 pm

A small growl like purr as she was rubbed by the paws of the man of her interest, "Great. Missed you. I did get a bit lonely but I took the time to write a few songs. Flip here has made dinner for us and even re-bandaged my feet. The massage was mainly for kinks and not moving much. Can't wait for my feet to get better so that I can go on runs again. Hmm baby that feels great. right there at the shoulders."

Flip served the plates and smiled as he then pulled out cans of Mt Dew for the two and he got a simple water, "You two look so cute for each other. I can't wait to come over and babysit your pups."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Cassius blushed a little from that statement. "Um I think that's a bit early to say don't you think?" Still massaging Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Lura giggled and nodded, "That's right it is soon but a nice thought though." A small blush as she slowly began to sit up and covered her breasts with her hands and looked to Cassius, "Can you get my shirt behind you?" She kept her back to him to make sure she was still not seen but the bare of her back clearly visible as her hair was in it's tight bun.

Flip set the table and smiled, "Come and get it it's ready!"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Cassius grabbed the shirt and laughed. "Yeah that is a nice thought." Cassius handed the shirt to Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Reaching over her shoulder she took the shirt and placed it on then moved to Cassius to move her to the table. When sitting she looked over the dinner and smiled, "Looks great Flip."
Flip smiled, "It's simple really; spaghetti and garlic bread and meat balls. It's a healthy and filling dish. I hope you both like it."
Lura took a sip of her MtDew then a bite and sighed, "Hmm it's great Flip."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Cassius sat down right next to Lura. He took a bite of spaghetti. "Dang, this is really good! " he opened his can Dew and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Flip bowed his head, "Glad you like, I am sorry that I barged in so suddenly. I need to leave after I clean up dishes anyways. Leave you two love dogs alone." He winks and continued to eat.
Lura looked over to Cassius and smiled, "You look so nice in a suit. How was Drake? Was the drive fun?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:25 pm

After another bite Cassius spoke. "The drive was awesome. Besides getting challenged to a race nothing really eventful happened." He took a sip of dew. And sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next