Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:26 pm

"Alright I will get the dishes done." Walking over she washed up and set the ware to dry then went to the room getting her shoes on which were well padded heels with flat bottoms to help walk. She then got a small bag as her purse and walked to the door ready to go.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Cassius nodded. "Thanks." He grabbed his suit from his room and brought it to the bathroom. He closed the door and took a shower. After washing up he hopped out, dryed off , sprayed deodorant and put the suit on. His paws were a bit big for the dress shoes. "Screw this." He walked out and tossed the shoes into a trash bin. He grabbed his wallet and the Skyline keys. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Seeing him all dressed up she smiled, "You look so handsome baby." She brushed his shoulders and fixed his tie, "Very ellogent my dear. And yes I'm ready." She adjusted the shoes then looked down to his feet, "Where are your nice shoes dear?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:30 pm

He laughed. "Thanks baby, you look beautiful." He sighed. "Shoes were too small. As you can tell my paws are huge so I dont wear any. " he brought Lura down to the garage and walked over to the right side of the Skyline and noticed Lura walking to the same side and slightly chuckled. "Oh wrong side. This car is from Japan, driver side is on the right side of the vehicle. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:36 pm

She stared at the vehicle confused and then went to the other door, "This is going to be impossible for me to drive though. I have never drove a car from across the east. It would be far too dangerous for me to attempt it."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Cassius smiled. "Its just like any other car, just that this one has the driver side on the right hand side of the car. It doesn't matter where its made really. It's what's in it and how it works together." He hopped into the vehicle and started it up. His phone went off. "Hold that thought." It was Drake. He picked up the phone. "Seriously!? Why didn't I get the memo!? Ok I'll get there as fast as i can. " He hung up. "Dammit Drake! He said we need to get to the cemetery on the other side of the mountain asap, we re going to be late. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Lura looked to him concerned but nodded as she quickly got settled in the car and buckled up, "Should have set an alarm. Sorry If I didn't wake up earlier. I should have been up sooner." She felt like a part of it was her fault. She perked up a bit and smiled, "You are a racer this shouldn't be a problem for you! You have been under  much more severe pressure I bet you can get us there in good time."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Cassius smiled. "Its fine. And don't worry. It's no one's fault. Besides I was up earlier I shouldve woke you up." He put the car in gear and headed off towards the mountain. The speedometer never went below 70 until they were on the mountain. Cassius kept 1 hand on the wheel and one hand on the shifter. He was drifting the hairpin corners but kept grip on other corners. But he only kept one hand the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Lura felt her but slide on the seat as he took turns in a drift. Learning quickly she planted her paws on the floorboard and held onto the door handle for extra support. It was nice having him drive like this. Something about it was exciting and she felt safe. It was also a bit of a turn on and excited her in a different way but she would try her best to ignore this so that she didn't smell of heat or sex at the funeral; how embarrassing would that be.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Cassius kept his focus on the road. He glanced at the rear view mirror. "What..." Still only keeping one hand on the wheel and the other on the shifter while Cassius kept weaved through the corners. When he got to the top he past a familiar and slammed on the brakes. 

He set the car in reverse and pulled up next to him. It was Drake. "Hey Cas, that was a record time." Cassius frowned. "What the hell Drake." Drake got wide eyed. "Sorry Cas My car broke down and I needed a ride. But you are running slightly late." Cassius sighed and got out of the car. He left the door open. Drake hopped in. " someone followed us. It's the same vehicle that I was followed by yesterday." Drake was taken by surprise. "Seriously, why now? "

Cassius shrugged. " Beats me, but I see two options. Stay here and try to talk or speed down the mountain and lose him. Which one? " Drake sighed. "I honestly don't know. Both ideas can go two completely different ways. What about you Lura?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Lura winced at the sudden stop and held her chest as her heart raced, "Cass! Don't scare me like that!" Looking back she raised a brow at Drake, "Broke down? Don't you fix cars?" Hearing about the car she raised a brow, "If you mean Hatcher then he's probably just wanting to attend. But maybe he was going to help tow the vehicle? He really is a good man just different outlook." She sighed softly and looked up to him, "We may as well hurry as we are running late." Pulling out her phone she began texting rather quickly.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:45 pm

Cassius frowned. "Sorry Lura. I usually don't do that. Alright lets get moving." Cassius launched the car and raced down the mountain. Still using his one hand technique. Drake turned away and frowned. "I would fix it was a simple break down. But it's totaled..." Cassius stayed silent because he was focusing on the road but he was curious how Drake totaled his car. Cassius spoke up though. " how does Hatcher know about us though, and how he knows about... ugh just everything. It scares me! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:31 pm

"Maybe Yuure? I told her of funeral but no details. I texted Hatcher to lay off some. He said he can tow Drakes car to your place or the shop if you wanted." Sitting back she sighed a bit, "We shouldn't worry over this the funeral is soon."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:27 pm

"Aaa my car kinda fell of the mountain. I won't need any help." Cassius was speeding down the mountain. "Well be did kinda follow us which is sketchy so I try to avoid confrontation. Awe well let's hurry." He shifted the car up a gear and speed down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Lura sat back with the seat back "Drake you doing okay? I mean will you be able to replace your car okay?" Looking back she smiled to him and then bent down rubbing her legs to keep blood flowing through to help aid healing he pawpads.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:54 am

"Im fine, it was just an accident, and I won't be able to replace it but it was getting pretty old anyway. " Drake frowned. "It was a one of a kind here but I rarely used it anyway." Cassius kept focus and kept the same pace down the mountain. Drake was shocked. "Dam Cas, and you wonder why others call you the god of the mountain!" Cas spoke up. "Well it isn't easy diving this way so I'm not surprised."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Lura looked out the window and put the window down some as wind whipped into the small crevice. Inhaling the air she couldn't help but smile. The outdoors called to her and made her want to go running again and enjoy the air, however; now was hardly the time. Head turned to Cassius, "Who all will be there? I don't think I have met everyone so I may need help with names."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:14 am

Cassius stayed silent. Noticing this Drake spoke up. "Just a couple of people. You already met Steve." He sighed. "Your probably not going to get anything out of Cas. Look at the way hes driving and how fast were going." Cassius kept his right hand on the wheel and left hand on the shifter. Through the corners his hands stayed where they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 pm

Lura looked at Cassius seeing the concentration and sighed as she listened to Drake. Turning her head back at him she spoke gently so as not to disturb the driver, "How many others are attending?"

"Well do we just sit here or actually do something." The blue fox girl huffed as she looked over the vehicle pulled from the ditch, "Not very intimidating..."
The hare exhaled smoke and put his lighter away, "Hmm well. Leaving it abandoned isn't quite nice is it. If you have time hook up the R.C.D.S. and get it down to Cassius's shop. That's the least we can do."
"Why exactly are we helping them." She growled going back and forth from his Lincoln to Drake's car with supplies.
Looking over the hill he kept a blank stare, "Simple, It's what Lura would want."
"You still aren't over her?"
"I didn't say that. I just know that now she is with another and that she is happy I would like to pay a debt I feel I owe her."\
"She left YOU! Or has your love blinded you, you fuck-" Her voice silenced as she was hit across the face with a backhand.
A glare he shot at her in-sighted NOT to verbally attack him. He had his reasons and was not to be questioned.
Ignoring the burning sensation on her cheek she went to work on Drake's piece of shit knowing full well that she had it coming and that if she pushed further he may do something even more harsh.

Lura rolled the window back up and rubbed her pawpads looking back at Drake, "Was Steve the cat?" Having trouble remembering everyone she rubbed her head a bit in confusion.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:11 pm

Cassius still silent keeping the car from sliding to much and keeping as much speed up as possible. Drake coughed. "Yeah, he is. Theres only two others going to be there. A lion and Lizard.  Don't worry they're nice." He laughed. "Now pay attention to how Cas is driving real quick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:20 pm

Lura smiled hearing about the others going to be there but grew quiet when he said to watch Cassius drive. Not that she didn't want to but again with watching him in his race like thought and the way he moved the car it made her aroused and she didn't want that smell on her during the funeral. Looking down to her pawpads she rubbed them to occupy her mind, "I know what he looks like. Skilled and very into what he's doing."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:28 pm

"I agree. Other mountain racers call him the God of the mountain. He hasnt take his left hand off of the shifter. This one handed driving technique is really hard to pull off. Hes the only that can. AND he can do it any car with a stick shift." Drake grew quiet, he sounded like a fanboy. 

Cassius stayed quiet. A civilian car pulled right out of a blind hairpin corner. "Shit!" Cassius ripped the ebrake and forced the car into an inertia drift. Drake was holding on to the side for life. "Holy shit I haven't seen you anything like that before!" After the drift Cassius finally spoke up. "I only do that in emergencies like that one..." he sighed and retrained his focus on the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Lura watched the road listening to Drake she didn't quite agree; sure he was good but surely the best wasn't quite true. She was sure many others could do the same from across the world but this didn't matter. Even if he was a zero she would love him. Seeing the other car her heart stopped as she gripped the side of the door hard. Seconds seemed to slow as she felt as though she were reliving a terrible memory. When Cassius had gotten back on how he was driving she was having a panic attack. She shut her eyes tightly as she breathed heavily and pulled her legs up on the seat hugging them, *It's just a bad memory.. stop getting so worked up.. how can't I? I was wounded very badly... damn it... just breathe*  The voice in her head did little to aid her worries.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Cassius kept his eyes on the road but knew something was up. "Hey you ok Lura?" Drake had a scared look but sighed. Cas and Drake looked worried. "Dont worry it was just a maneuver Cas used, its not just for emergencies like that. Some racers do use that inertia drift technique. Its hard but I can see it freaked you out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:18 pm

These boys just didn't get it but then again how could they? Lura was in a abusive relationship with a speedy driver and accidents scared her and the last one she was in put her in a coma. Slamming her feet into the foot board she closed her eyes tightly, "Stop the car." Figuring Drake was going to credit it was okay again she said it much more firmly, "Stop the Fucking car." Tone was gravely serious as though she may jump out if given the chance. Her chest throbbing so hard in her chest it had become painful, eyes were clenched shut, stomach was tightening under pressure from her lungs heaving air.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Cassius lightly slammed the brake and pulled over to the side and stopped the car. He sighed. "Ok whats wrong." He looked worried but he remembered what she said about the last accident. His eyes widened. "Im so sorry I scared you with that! I saw the car as it came out of the corner I couldnt see him until he exited the corner!" He hugged her. "Im sorry, I forgot in that moment about the accident, Drake didnt know and I was more worried about keeping us out of an accident. Im so sorry" he said it very calmly. He felt stupid for forgetting about what happened to her. Drake frowned. "Im sorry too. I didnt know you got into a car accident."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:35 pm

When the car had stopped she was ready to get out when Cassius started talking and hugged her. Why was she so weak for touch? Every time his warm embrace held her she felt as though a veil of protection was over her. Rolling down her window she felt as though she could breathe again; hiding her eyes as tears came she shook her head, "It's..." She was unsure what to say as she was still very upset and wished he would just drive like a normal person. Being late was better than being dead from a accident. Slowly she pulled away and covered her eyes to keep her tears hidden, "Let's just keep going..." Sounding somber she was also covering her eyes so as not to watch the driving.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Cassius nodded and pulled away slowely. He drove normally and got to the funeral. "Theres probably not much going on since theres only like 6 of us. Just a buriel and a dinner." He said pulling up behind a black BMW M5 and a silver Porsche 911 Gt3. "Where's Nora's car?" Cassius asked. Drake looked shocked. "Shit I forgot to tell you, Steve and Nora finally hooked up!" Cassius smiled "Good for them! " He went to help Lura out and Drake got out of the car.

Sebastian's BMW M5

Steve's Porsche 911 GT3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Lura slowly got out adjusting the shoes on her feet before standing upright and looking around. Moving beside Cassius she walked with her arm in his. The day was rather nice so she was glad it wasn't going to be any more glum than it must be. She wished she could say something for the obituary but not knowing the young male whom passed she was sure it wouldn't be appropriate.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Sebastian (lion) walked out and greeted them. "Cas and Drake, and you must be Lura. My name is Sebastian." He greeted himself to Lura. "Alright guys we are having dinner now. There is a table because its only us. Its pretty much like a restaurant with a blank check order what you want its already paid for. Then the burial will begin." Cas led Lura in a medium sized building. Steve and Nora sat a large circular table right next to each other. Drake sat down next to Steve and Sebastian sat next to Nora. Cassius sat next to Drake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Lura did a small bow of her head, "It is a pleasure to meet you Sebastian." Following the rest of them she joined at the table and tucked her napkin in her lap then thought of what she wanted. "I think I will settle with a chicken salad with ranch dressing. It's simple enough." She looked to Nora and Steve and smiled as she spoke up, "Hi I'm Lura it's a pleasure to meet you both."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Nora nodded. "Nice to meet you too Lura." Sebastian laughed. "We already met though... any way nice to see you again." Cassius laughed too. Right before Cassius speak Drake spoke up. "Cas you should loosen up have a couple beer. You do have the highest alcohol tolerance here." Cassius kept a smile. "Then no drinks for you because your driving the Skyline home. And you have the lowest alcohol tolerance." Everyone laughed. "Fine. Ill have a Pepsi and Chicken Parmesan." Cassius ordered. "Ill have a Bud and a bacon cheeseburger with fries." Sebastian ordered a Ceaser Salad with beer, Nora ordered ribs and soda, and Steve ordered a Steak with fries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Lura chuckled as she sipped at the water she was handed and then looked around the circle of faces, "So, what all do you guys do for professions?" Only figuring that it was the Ghost team but surely they made money of other ways like normal people right? They lived off normal wages. She felt rather outcast at this idea because she didn't have a real job.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:35 pm

"Well I work the convenience store across Cas' s apartment." Nora said. "I have to work at the FBI building so I cant get another job." Sebastian explained. "Then Drake, Steve and I work as a mechanic." Cassius said. A waitress brought the drinks over and set them on the table. Cassius coughed. "Lura doesnt have a job. But we can look into that." Nora spoke up. "I could use some help at the convenience store. And since its right across the street from Cas you walk there." Cassius smiled. "Thanks Nora. Does that sound like a good idea Lura?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Lura looked to Cassius with a glare as she didn't want it displayed that she didn't have a job it was embarrassing. Looking away from him, her water she drank seemed colder. Shifting uncomfortably in the chair she looked to Nora, "I'll consider it. But honestly I'm useless unless it involves a guitar or music.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:06 pm

"I can give you training and a few days or weeks. Besides its stocking the main store and covering cash register while im gone for 10 minutes." Nora smiled. She didnt want Lura to feel it was hard to help out in a convience store which it was as a manager but shes not that strict. "Dont worry its not hard to work at her store. Believe it or not I worked there as a first job coming here." Cassius smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Lura kept her head low then gave a small nod, "I will give it a try I guess but I will have to get back with you as Yuure my friend had a offer I was offered as well. It would be rude if I didn't do that as well. Perhaps I will work both. I hope I can be of use Nora. I would hate to disappoint you." She was glad that food was now being dished out so she could enjoy the quiet and small chat over the meal.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Before Nora took a bite she spoke. "Well then the choice is yours. Dont stress over it." She went eating. Cassius took a sip of beer. "Jeez its been a while since I had alcohol in me." Drake and Steve laughed. "Well I don't know why you haven't in a while. I mean you have a great alcohol tolerance." Cassius chuckled. "I guess thats what you get for drinking at age 19."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:26 pm

"So do you guys have any embarrassing stories about Cassius that I should know about or tease him about?" She was only half serious but she figured it was a great way to start a simple dialogue and also learn more about Cass as well as have his friends remember wonderful memories.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:18 am

"Oh boy dont get them started." Cassius sighed. Drake chuckled. "Ok one time Cas got drunk which is an achievement by the way, and he ended up passing out with his face in a pie that we placed right below him." Everyone laughed including Cassius. "And you wonder why I dont drink anymore!" Sebastian coughed. "This other time Cas tried to pull a prank on me. He placed a dye pack on my desk but it backfired and sprayed all over his face." Everyone laughed even harder including Cas. "Well at least I was able to get that off in the shower. I can't believe how sensitive that dye pack was!" Cassius smiled. He didnt care if they were embarrassing or about him. He laughed it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Lura simply giggled at the rather humorous memories brought up from his friends. She was glad they were all able to simply laugh about it. She envied him because growing up she didn't know much about having friends and sharing memories. It wasn't up till this past year she knew Yuure. Anytime before that she was alone and wandering. She supposed she should tell Cassius but she didn't want his pity but if brought up she would be honest with him as she truly did care for him. "Sounds like you all had quite a lot of fun and not to mention much mischief."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Drake was holding back a laugh. "It was better when he was 19. After he settled into his apartment I invited Cas to a party. Before that he told me that he had a couple beers before coming here.  I threw party. I had empty beer bottles so I poured soda in those. and when he showed up I gave him a bottle. He thought it was booze but when he took a sip the look on his face was priceless."  Everyone laughed a little more hysterically. "I remember that! You wouldnt believe how happy I was when I turned 21." Cassius laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Lura smiled and brushed her hair back as she had finished eating and now was slowly sipping her drink, "Hmm, sounds as if you all had a wonderful time growing up and knowing each other. Did any of you know him when he was younger? Or grow up with him as a child?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:31 pm

"No, I lived in Canada before the age of 19." Cassius said. Everyone finished up their meals. Sebastian coughed. "Ok I think its time I show you guys the vehicles you will be using for the op. Then after that we bury Ringo." "Sounds like a plan." (Cassius)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Patting her lips one last time she stood up and then turned walking to Cassius's side and kissed his cheek, "So with the cars do you have certain fuel spots or just drive as long as possible before needing to refill?" She knew little of cross state racing so this in itself was a learning experience.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:01 pm

"Once we get the map we can pinpoint gas stations on the route. " (Nora) They walked out to two cars under covers. Sebastian walked between them turned to face everyones attention and uncovered the cars. Cassius and Steve's jaws dropped. "Steve you better keep your paws off that koenigsegg one." Steve laughed. "Dont worry too much carbon fibre for me. Besides the Hennessey Venom GT is the fastest confirmed vehicle." Cassius slapped him on the back. "Not for long" Cas grinned. Drake had his fingers around his chin. "Were going to need to tune them at a track. Somewhere close." Cassius turned to Drake. "I got the perfect one. Willow Springs. " Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I gotta hit the bathroom. Ill be back." Cassius went back inside. Drake turned to Lura. "I have a favor to ask of you. Its for Cas' s birthday which is on Wednesday. He was probably going to tell you tomorrow but we need something from you."

Cas' s Koenigsegg One:1

Steve's Hennessy Venom GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Lura looked over the cars as others eyes lit up with excitement and the need to feel the race on them; Lura was detached. She saw nothing but painted machines used to roll and for transport. The whole idea of racing was beginning to become a turn off for her and she was feeling less inclined to go. The only thing that kept her at bay was Cassius wanting to race and catch his brother. A soft sight but it was cleared when she was approached.

"What can I do Drake? I really know nothing about cars.. er.. anything in this. And I don't think I can offer anything of worth for his birthday."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 pm

"Its not much, we want you to sign on the car we put together for him. With everything going on hes been wanting to quit the Ghosts. We need him to do this one last mission and this is a birthday slash goodbye gift. And we need you to bring it to his place. Its a really short drive from the garage." Drake looked over to Lura. He wanted whats best for Cassius, they were best friends.

Cassius looked in the window of the bathroom. "This needs to stop. The bullshit and the fighting. I just want to live a normal life with Lura. This is it, one mission, then its all fucking over." He looked up and walked out with a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:35 pm

"Well signing on the car will be easy. I think I can do that." She smiled glad it didn't involve car mechanics. It was a nice thought of Cassius getting relieved of his Ghost duties however she wouldn't keep him from it if he wanted to stay and do it. The choice was entirely his however she did hope that he would take the thought of leaving. 

A blush crossed her cheeks as she thought of setting down and having some pups with him. Her thoughts stopped when she saw Cassius return and she moved closer to him and hugged him then kissed his lips gently. Things were turning out to be good and she was happy.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Cassius blushed and I kissed Lura back. "Hey." Sebastian coughed. "I think we should bury the body and call it a day." Everyone nodded in agreement. "Cas, Drake with me, everyone else just stand over by the grave." Cassius Drake and Sebastian walked into the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next