Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:07 am

Her eyes lit up as if shocked "by the beach!? No way that's so cool!! Maybe tonight if you don't work. If you do i'd love to come to the shop and meet all you grease monkeys." She giggled and resisted the urge to hug him "thanks again for yesterday, it was a ton of fun."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:14 am

"Actually I'm the only one that works in the shop. But you can come down and take a look at my projects at any point between 2-7pm on weekdays." Cassius smiled. "And yeah, we can go to the apartment tonight. No problem, I had fun too." Cassius shedded a tear. He doesn't know if it's sadness or of joy. Or even both. "Alright, let's try one of these guns. I have brought an M39 EMR sniper, a spas 12 shotgun, and an Ak 47 semi auto rifle. Take your pick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 am

Looking over the gun she nods and points "Sniper, that's easy enough right? Since it has a crosshair and is zoomed in scope?" She hoped she didn't sound funny trying to talk about guns. Honestly she only knew about them because of her gaming days and shooter games but names of them she wouldn't win.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 am

Cassius chuckled. "Whatever shooters you've been playing, they're wrong. A sniper rifle is really heavy, there is a lot recoil back on your shoulder, and you have to adjust the scope manually depending on range. I put a bipod on mine, put that down and you'll have no weapon sway." Cassius got the Sniper Rifle out and placed in front of Lura. "Show me how you would hold it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 am

Looking over the gun she lifted it with some effort and pulled it into the crook of her shoulder and held under the venter of the barrel and other by the trigger, "the hand holding it feels wrong, adjust me?" She moved her hips hoping he'd come behind her and press against her to fix her. A faint blush on her cheeks.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:58 am

Cassius did exactly how she wanted to be readjusted. He got behind her and moved her left hand and placed it on the magazine well. He set the bipod down and kissed Lura on the cheek. He let go and said "Take a shot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:19 am

Gripping right she lightly relaxed and exhaled firing shooting she fell back against him and gasped as if the wind was knocked fom her "woh.." looking at the targe she barely hit the red "yey! I'm a pro!" She laughed which was quite adorable and unique.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:35 am

"Nice now try to hit the further target." Cassius smiled. *she still impresses me, especially with learning to shoot so easily.* Cassius whispered under his breath "I love you." He blushed hoping she wouldn't noticed what he just said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:40 am

Seeing the target further she adjusted and grounded her paws into the ground and held firm and fired with less recoil and aim hit in red. She was so over joyed she licked his cheek and face pressing her nose to his "I did it! I did it!" Tail and hips wagged furiousally.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:23 am

"Nice, now there is a farther target. I don't want you to try that. It's a 1 mile shot. Only the elite snipers can do it." Cassius went over to the gun bag. "Which one do you want to try next?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:07 am

"Aww only elite!? What worried I might make it." She winks and then looked to the guns and pointed, "What was this one? M6.. M4.." She had no idea and nor did she remember, she did know it looked big and heavy. Eyes went to him "Can you make the sniper mile shot? Can I see?" She batted her eyes giving a iresistable smile, "Please?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:23 am

"Sure." Cassius grabbed the rifle. "It's called the M39 EMR by the way." He placed the rifle and put the bipod down. He checked the scope. He aimed it carefully. He moved the knobs on the scope. "You know what, screw the bipod." He put the bipod up and held his breath. Just as he exhaled he fired. The bullet went right through the middle of the target. "Nailed it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:29 am

Seeing him remove the bipod she watched his shoulder muscles flex and bring the gun up and aim. She was in awe at the shot and looked out to the target, "Wow.hmm maybe insted of lerning how to shoot I should just keep you around." Half tease and yet half serious, "can I watch you shoot some more?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:35 am

"I guess so." He shot more targets with the rifle. He hit 5 targets in a row at different ranges. He reloaded the rifle and hit 7 targets after that. "Well I guess that's all for today." He put the rifle away, walked over to Lura and kissed her. "Need a ride?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:42 am

Keeping her cute panda muffs on as he packed up she got her guitar case and walked with him and she stared at the car "Another? Wow, she's a beauty too." She brushed the hood with her pad and smiled facing Cassius, "can we swing by my place so I can pack a small bag to bring over? I'm sure the ocean water is refreshing."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:51 am

"Yeah sure." Cassius got in the car and buckled up. "First sign of trouble you get out. I can cover you." Cassius blurted that out. He covered his mouth. *Dam instincts.* "Sorry about that. I just blurted that out." Cassius frowned.  *I have this instinct to protect the ones I love. I just can't lose her like I lost my brother. * Cassius shedded a tear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:01 am

"I don't mind you're instinct to protect me, I wish I were more inclined to be protective but I have none to protect. Maybe if I had some pups I would be like 'alpha bitch'. But I'm not interested in pups just yet though someday i would like them."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:24 am

"Well I had never a had to protect for a year. It was about one year ago my younger brother died. We were doing this job to steal cars from a gang and well, my brother was taken out. This car and another one that I have home were results from that job." Cassius was starting to cry. * Dam Cas, your stronger than this, it's normal to be depressed but don't show weakness.* unfortunately Cassius couldn't stop himself and hugged Lura. "And if I were to have pups I would protect them with my life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:15 am

Hearing of his loss her ears lowered as she looked to him with concern. As the car stopped outside the apartment she hugged him tightly nuzzling into his neck, "I am so sorry for your loss Cassius." Brushing through his hair she whispered in his ear, "I know I can't replace him but I want you to protect me so that we both can attain happiness."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:17 pm

"Thanks Lura. Now we should hurry before we attract any unwanted attention. I'll stay here. I'll provide cover if anything happens when you come out." Cassius unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed his sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Lura nodded and quickly went inside with her keys ready as she went up the stairs in bounds to make it up there more quickly. Getting in she shut the door locking it and then went to get a bad and stuffed it with clothes rather quickly. Getting a few miscellaneous things she turned and left. 

Outside waking past the car that Cassius was in he walked up the stairs; the man was a huge and covered in smooth silver skin with a white chest and a fin on his head with bright yellow eyes; fangs like daggers and a hide of muscle. He was in shorts and his tail whipped as he leaned on the wall as if waiting for something or someone. Seeing Lura come out the door he took her arm a bit roughly and her face seemed to pale, "Why did you cut out of my program?"

Lura bit her lip and stood tall trying to seem strong enough to defend herself, "I found someone else to teach me and I rather enjoy his time."
The male didn't seem impressed as he tightened his grip on her arm making her whine, "Who, who is your new trainer huh? Some punk ass hot shot?"
Lura looked to the car seeing Cassius and shook her head as though asking him not to interfere. 
Watching her eyes his yellow ones went to the car and saw the young wolf, "Heh, a wolf huh? How quaint and predictable.." He bent down whispering in her ear, "Was I too rough on you?" 
Lura pulled free and went to the car, "Just leave me alone Rashak and move on." Her words trembled as she put her bag in the car and shuddered, "Go.. Please just drive." Plead in her tone as she didn't look at the shark which crossed his arms and smirked at Cassius, "I will see 'YOU' around."

Rashak

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:27 pm

"Let me guess, some jackass that you went out with before." Cassius looked serious. "And he thinks he can kick my ass huh." Cassius chuckled. "Well if he dares mess with either you or me, my crew will shut him down. And no one will know how he disappeared.  Remember that. And Since you're with me my crew will help look out for you. We're sort of the anonymous type of crew. We don't go against others guns blazin. We take them out stealthy."

Cassius pulled up to his apartment. The beach behind it. They entered the garage. There were 4 cars. All high end supercars. "Well this is my garage. There's the Gtr, and the car we were just in is called the Koenigsegg Agera R. Over here is the Lamborghini Aventador, my personal favorite,  and over there is a Mclaren P1." Cassius frowned. "The one my brother died in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:42 pm

"He wasn't always a jack-ass..." She snapped which was surprising was she defending him? Her head tilted down as her eyes looked away not wanting to discuss it; however, with his remark she had to chime in, "Cassius, you have to promise me no matter what happens you wont; absolutely will not do such a thing no matter how badly they have hurt me." Fighting tears her grey eyes bubbled with the salty fluid and rolled down her cheek, "Promise..." Biting her lip she hoped he would agree because the last thing she wanted was a fight. Violence was never the right answer in her opinion. Taking her bag and guitar case she was now rather quiet as though not liking the subject and wishing to be off it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:43 pm

"Fine. But you must promise me that you will defend yourself. At least then in the eyes of the law you used self defense." Cassius went up to her hugged and kissed her. "Now let's head up into the apartment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:55 pm

A simple nod was all she was able to muster as she followed him to the apartment and entering the room she looked around in awe at the rather homey living place he had, "It's like... a dream.." She murmured as she walked in and set the bags down and went to a large window looking over the beach and her ears lifted as her tail wagged. A feeling in her rose up as if wishing she had chose to do two jobs in order to live like this; but money wasn't everything.  "It's beautiful Cassius." Grey eyes went to his and her tail swished and brushed his and entangled in a hold as she turned and leaned on the window sill and kissed his lips gently hugging around his neck. 'Wow.. this feels so right... a kiss on the lips and I can tell that he's a good one...'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Cassius was enjoying it *She's the one. Definitely. I have never thought of looking for a girl but, Here she is.* Cassius whispered "i love you." * I know I said that already,  but I think it's more appropriate now.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:01 pm

Pulling her lips away she bit them almost in a shy matter but then pecked his lips, "So going to give me a tour or should we go to the beach and tour later so that we can get some warm water while we can." A smirk crossed her lips as she looked to her bag wondering what he would think of her suit. Eyes returned to him as they grey color flickered with excitement.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:13 pm

"Well there isn't much here. Just a living room, 2 bedrooms with bathrooms. And the kitchen is over there." Cassius walked over to his room. "Let's head down to the beach. I'll get changed in my room. You can use the room across from mine if you want. Or just wait for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Following him to his bedroom she then parted with a kiss to his cheek and went into the second as she set her bag on the bed as well as her guitar case. Opening the bag she dig in it and pulled out the suit and began to undress her back to the door. Puling her hair back into a bun, she adjusted her top which was tight around her large chest as the straps around her neck were tight. At each hip was lacing which she tied as well. The color was a flattering blue which complimented her tones of white and black. Seeing the Bikini in a mirror she turned and made sure the tight bottoms on her curvy waist fit over her rear, "Seems like my ass and tits never stop growing." A small huff and then she went to the door stepping out into the hall and waited for Cassius to come back with towels.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Cassius closed the door. He got his swim trunks out of his dresser. They black and white just like and his other clothes. He got undressed and put the swim trunks on. He kept his fang necklace on. *Cassius you look awesome* He grabbed two towels and walked out of his room. At the sight of Lura he dropped the towels and his jaw dropped. "Lura, you look... *dammit Cas say something.* Hot!" *You could've said anything good but that.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Seeing him in bottoms which matched his fur tones she simply smiled though at the dropping of the towels she bent down to gather them showing off her cleavage as she came back up and handed him one, "Thanks hun, I think you look rather handsome yourself." Turning her hips swayed as she moved making her cheeks swell in the tight bottoms of her suit. Tail moving with her and guarded exposing her ass too much; although it was quite easy to see and left little to the imagination. 

"So how warm is the water normally this time?" Walking along his side down some stairs she gave a soft groan with her paws in the sand as she spread them; padding flexing the soft material between her webbing, "Gosh it feels so good... I miss the sand.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:53 pm

"The water is pretty warm at this time of day. But then again from where I come from the water is freezing to others. Yet it is warm to me and the natives." Cassius sat down in the sand. "The sand does feel nice. It helped calmed my nerves after my brothers death. After he died I sat here grieving. But I got back up moved on with my life." Cassius smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Laying the towel down she took his hand and walked to the water and stepped in; refreshing and exhilarating, just how she had imagined. Walking deeper she felt the rush of water at her ankles and leaned back against him to keep her balance and chuckled, "Such strong force, nearly forgot waves were rather strong."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Cassius laughed. He felt the water crash against his legs. "Yeah they can be powerful but it's all in the fun." He helped Lura keep her balance. Cassius intentionally fell into the water. "Man that feels good. Come on Lura the waters awesome!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:11 am

Seeing Cassius fall back she couldn't help but chuckle at his antics. Slowly she lowered herself into the water enjoying the waves wash over her fur coating her in fresh salt water and sand. Gazing up to the slowly setting sun she spoke softly, "Cassius? May I ask what happened to your brother?" She looked over hoping it wasn't too sensitive a question; she understood some just didn't like to speak of it but he had brought it up twice and thought now as good a time as any.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:44 am

"Yeah. It's fine." Cassius sighed. "My brothers name is Kenji. Him and I were low on money. Then a friend of mine gave us a repo job. Repossess 3 high end supercars from the Vagos. A gang that wants me dead. We planned it the job well. But it was a trap. The friend drove off course and away from us. Then it was just Kenji and me. A truck came from the side and t boned Kenji's car. The car exploded shortly after. I found out later that it was the friend that killed him. The friend was never seen again." Cassius shed a tear but didn't cry. "I didn't go after the guy because Kenji would not want that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:15 am

Placing her arm around his neck she kissed his cheek, "I am sorry for your loss Cassius. I do not know your pain but I understand it." Moving her soft paws over his shoulders she rubbed it deeply like a massage and smiled, "I am sure he would be proud of who you have become."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:03 pm

"I guess he would. Thanks Lura. I always put him first. Why stop now, when he's dead." Cassius smiled. He watched the sunset. "Well isn't that beautiful. I love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Lura bit her lip and looked to him a bit shyly then slowly crawled into his lap sitting on him her tail laid against his thigh, "You keep saying you love me Cassius. But yet we don't entirely know each other." With her breast practically in his face she was sure it was rather hard to hear her so she took his face in her paws and made him look up at her, "I haven't had intercourse in a long time and hearing you say that... it makes me want you.." A bite of her lip as she looked almost nervous, "Cassius I don't think it's wise we have sex anytime soon because I'm afraid I'd bore you and then you wouldn't want me... But I fear if I take it slow you will try to find a tramp to fuck just for release.." 

She now felt silly and jealous about her own feelings and let his face go and covered hers, hiding her eyes, "Damn it Cassius, you make me feel so good, and I don't want it to end." Her voice had lightly broke as though ready to cry or already on the verge.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Cassius frowned. "Lura, I'm not the kind of guy that wants have sex with his girlfriend right from the first two dates. I wait until the woman feels comfortable. And I am a patient guy." Cassius shed a tear. "And I'm sorry I keep saying that. It's just that I haven't let anyone get close to me ever since my brother died. And please don't cry, I won't let this end. I promise." Cassius got up and removed Lura ' s hands from her face and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Hearing him her soft heaves of air stopped her from full out crying and she was surprised by the kiss and yet she wasn't. This is something she had wanted, the feeling of being wanted and loved. She had been so afraid to have it again and yet here it was happening to her. Arms wrapped around his neck as her body pressed against his and lips pressed harder against his. Laying over him she felt the wave wash them with the water which was growing colder in temperature due to the setting sun. At the moment she just wanted to continue kissing him and laying over him as he held her and water washed over.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Cassius held on. *I will make sure this never ends.* He pressed his lips in Lura's. He whispered to Lura: "we should head back to the apartment, sun's going down." Cassius smiled. *man I don't want this moment to end. I love her and this moment feels right.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:56 pm

The moment wouldn't last forever to her dismay and she nodded to his suggestion. Going in and getting cozy sounded like a great idea. Slowly she leaned back and misjudged her tail for his hand and the string behind her bikini unraveled. Her paws quickly grasped her breasts as her top landed promptly in his lap. Pink cheeked she simply smiled, "Hold that for me." Saying this suavely she went to the towel and covered up still a bit red but honestly she didn't feel very shy around him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Cassius blushed "Well then, let's head on back." He grabbed Lura's hand and picked her up. He held on to her hand the whole way back to the apartment.

When they got back Cassius checked his phone. There were two messages. 'Hey Cas it's Drake. That 10 car garage you wanted is finally yours. The old guy left. I moved your cars in there for you. Also your mechanic dropped off your Camaro. He wants you to come down to the shop and pick up the other car. Anyway Drake out!' Cassius smiled. "Finally that 10 car garage in this place is mine. Wooo." Cassius yelled in excitement. He deleted both messages. He turned to Lura. "Hey do you know how to drive?"  *that's a stupid question but you never know.*

Camaro http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c1SLq2lYIW0/UK6FeYOdOzI/AAAAAAAAFyI/lgaQK6C-8V4/s1600/1969-camaro-6-787426.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Lura kept the towel up with her arms and held the hand and peered over as he got rather excited and raised a brow, "I can drive a automatic fine but I don't know how I can handle a stick shift." Pulling the towel closer she dried off a little then reached down as her bottoms came off and hung them over the balcony to dry taking the top and doing the same. Now naked under the towel she let her bob down letting her hair spill over her shoulders, "Why do you ask? Need to move some cars?" Her tummy grumbled a bit but she smiled, "I was hoping to be lazy here but If we do go out can we grab a small bite? Or order out so it's here when we get back?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:24 pm

"Yeah, I need to pick up a car and I need someone else to bring a car home. I guess we can take the Lambo. It's still Manuel but it's not a stick. It shouldn't give you any trouble." Cassius smiled. "And I think we should order, I want to make sure the new car doesn't get stolen. It was very expensive. It was my lifes savings actually."

Lamborghini Aventador: http://www.thetorquereport.com/2012_lamborghini_aventador_lp700_4_off.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Rubbing her ear on her shoulder she yawned, "Sure, I;l try to be gentle with her." Moving to the door she winked, "I'm going to change see you in a minute."

After changing and moving downstairs to the car garage she looked over the cars, "So what are you driving? What are we picking up?" Eyes skimmed over the expensive vehicles and sighed, "I think you have way to many cars if you ask me." A sight pout in her tone as her tight top hugged her chest as she crossed her arms. In short jeans with running shoes on she flipped her hair around her shoulder.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:43 pm

"Everyone tells me that. Car collecting is a hobby of mine." He got in the passenger seat. " I'll let you drive so I can teach you paddle shifting. It's a lot simpler than stick." He pulled out his phone. "Also what do you want eat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Climbing into the car she adjusted the seat and mirrors as if she were in any car and was going to not break anything. Sitting upright she started the car and shuddered hearing the engine roar. A small gulp, "I can't break it technically right?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:56 pm

"Nope. Now the little paddles behind the steering wheel shift gears. The one on the right shifts the gear up, and the left on shifts the gear down. Now put her in drive. Also be careful on the cas. The engine is a V12 which is very powerful, we don't want sudden acceleration."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next