Furry roleplay, anything goes. Limited rules. Have fun

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterSelf Defense - Page 11 Rules-IconLog inChatBox

Self Defense

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Self Defense - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Lura had nearly forgot about the fact there were here for the burial till Sebastian had said something. Brushing some stray hairs aside she moved with the others. The grave and burial would be lovely especially since it was such a beautiful day. She was glad for this because it wasn't so dreary and a mourning it was more so a passing into the new beginning for the departed. She hoped that he had at least accomplished much in his life.

link to my characters
Self Defense - Page 11 WolfBanner1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Cassius, Drake and Sebastian walked out with the casket over their heads. They placed it in the grave, Cassius and Drake grabbed shovels and filled the grave. They stood there in silence. Afterwards everyone walked to their cars. "Drake you're driving the Skyline back."Cassius threw the keys to Drake. "Fine." Cassius turned to Lura. "Ah if you want Drake can give you a ride home. If you feel you need to be safer in a slower car. Or ride with me. Your pick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Lura looked back to the grave as others dispersed and she slowly walked back and placed a white rose upon the site and smiled softly, "May you watch over your friends and family from the further." Returning she walked to the car Cassius was to race in, "May as well get used to it now seeing as you have to race in it soon." Opening the door it pulled up which confused her a moment as she got in and was unsure how the hell to close it, "um... Cass?" Feeling like an idiot she turned pink in the cheeks.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Cassius slid the door and flipped it 90 degrees to close it. "Dont feel embarrassed about that. Koenigsegg has a creative mind set. They're Swedish." He hopped in and started it up. He pulled out his phone because Steve was calling. "Whats up?... um hold on..." Cassius faced Lura. "Hey Steve wants to race but if you're not up to it yet thats fine, well take it slow back to the apartment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Lura looked over the window and door wondering how he closed it but ignored that as she looked over seeing him speak on the phone. Keeping quiet she watched him and raised a brow then smiled a bit, "I suppose you can race seeing as best test the vehicle out before race day right? I'll strap up." Grabbing the belt she buckled in and sat back holding onto the seat sides not sure how fast this thing went.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:34 pm

"Alrighty then. Steve its a go." Cassius hung up and strapped in. He pressed a button to set the car in race mode. He then pressed two more buttons. One for the ignition and the other to turn off traction control. He pulled up next to Steve in the Venom. He faced Lura. "I need to warn you Koenigsegg doesn't know how fast this thing goes and I haven't driven a car like this. Its rare to have a car like this have a power to weight ratio of one." He sounded scared but he was confident. He turned to Steve. "If the cops show I'm out." Steve laughed. "They won't. " they revved the engines. Nora walked in front of the cars and faced them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Feeling the power of the vehicle when the ignition went she bit her lip nervously wondering if she should have not let the two race. She was anxious and also felt a bit intimidated now. Perhaps she should have just taken the offer and went with Drake but she knew Cassius wanted to race and it was his thing. She couldn't take that away but then again she didn't have to be apart of it. Seeing Nora cross between the vehicles she bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly, 'It will be okay.. Cass knows what he's doing.. It wont be another accident... it wont be another accident.' Gripping the seat more tightly she only hoped her claws wouldn't ruin the seat.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Nora pointed at each car saying "ready". After that she raised her arms in the air. "Punch me as hard as you can in my arm if you me want to stop. Ok?" Before he could get answer her hands dropped. Cassius and Steve launched passed Nora and started racing. *holy shit! I have never felt something so power full. Not even the Bugatti Veyron has this much power. And not to mention the torque.* He pulled ahead of Steve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:41 pm

The jerk of the car made Lura get sucked back into the seat as her grip tightened on the sides. She barely opened her eyes to see the scenery passing by. Peering over to Cassius she felt as though time had slowed because he looked so concentrated on the road ahead. Holding tightly she peered over seeing Steve getting left behind. She now wondered how far they were racing.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:24 pm

After a 1/4 mile Steve started to catch up. Both cars weaving through traffic. They pulled off to a side road where there was no traffic. Cassius shifted up a gear and pulled away from the Venom. The road was practically a straight line. He noticed Steve slowing down. Cassius kept going until the car couldnt reach a higher speed and he slowed down. Cassius and Steve pulled over. "280mph. I can't believe Koenigsegg pulled that off." Cassius was breathing heavily. "Now we need to set the suspension right." Steve pulled up next to them. "Well we can clearly tell you have both acceleration and a top speed advantage. Anyway call me if you found a track so we can go over the suspension. " "I have a track in mind. Ill take a look." Steve smiled and pulled away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:41 pm

Heart began to race as she felt the speed go up. She resisted hitting Cassius because she knew she would have to get used to it due to the fact he would be using these speeds in the race. Opening her eyes she looked to the speedometer and gulped as her mouth dried up. It was fast; the straightaway ahead left room for more speed and she sat back and held tightly. When he had finally pulled over to talk to Steve, Lura was quick to fiddle the door open upwards and got out and stumbled to the closest rail and gripped it tightly breathing heavily. A blush on her cheeks as she tightened her legs. Her knees shook as though ready to double over. Fear was there of course but perhaps this was the other feeling at the time because the strong arousal was rolling off her in waves as the fumes seemed to quickly attract male on-lookers. 'Damn... I never know if it's scary or really hot... my body and mind think differently and damn them both for doing so...'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Cassius quickly got out of the car and walked over to Lura. "Hey is everything ok?" Cassius almost tripped over himself. His legs were shaking. * man I have never driven anything that fast. I drove the Veyron to its top speed but that's a freakin 30 mph difference between the Veyron and this Koenigsegg.* He checked his hands that were shsking uncontrollably. *the vibrations from the steering wheel doesn't help either.* He finally caught the rail and stood next to Lura. Catching his breath. "You ok baby?" He kissed Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Lura nodded and gripped the rail breathing more normally, "Just scared... I mean last time I went fast like that it was an accident and it was only last year that this happened so the idea is still fresh in my memory... But at the same time it get's me so hot and bothered..."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:34 pm

"To be honest I have never driven anything that fast. The Veyron was the last car I brought up to its top speed. But between that and the koenigsegg thats a 30mph difference. " Cassius glanced at his hands. They were shaKing. "And the steering wheel vibration was something I have never experienced. Come on lets head on home, nice and slowely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Nodding she took a breath of the air that was fresh and cool then followed him to the car and got in and this time she was able to close the door. Sitting back she buckled in and closed her eyes and thought of the simple drive back and felt much more comforted knowing that it would be a steady drive back.

~*~Meanwhile~*~

"KaiKai how goes it?" The hare asked as he stood at his black SUV smoking.
"Fine I'm removing all the components." She barked as she paced back to his back end putting all her tools and such in the back. Then moving to the car she checked for anything she may have missed then she stepped out of the vehicle and brushed her hair back, "This guy clearly needed something better. Whatever." The wide hipped female turned as her breast bounced in her top which was only zipped partly. Getting into the SUV she sat in the back seat wiping down a gun. "At least he was good looking... ugh... cant even think of liking someone."
Getting in the vehicle he left Cassius's shop, "You know he may be grateful you dropped it off. Maybe he will ask you on a date." 
Looking out the window she lowered her ears, "Not likely. Men like Drake and Cassius wouldn't be interested in a street fox like me."
A soft chuckle as he continued to drive, "I think you'd be surprised, though you have a bad temper and a rather bad personality you have much sex appeal and that can get you places if you wanted it to."
"Ugh you are annoying.. Just stop up there I'll walk I want some air. I'll pick up my tools tomorrow." When KaiKai got out she gave him the finger then walked down the street with a sigh, "Jerk off... No way would Drake have any interest in me. No one would. Lura is with a nice guy but I think she's also dating someone she doesn't correspond with."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Cassius set his phone on a dock on the dash. Drake came up calling him. Answering the call "What's up???" Drake came up on the speaker. "Hey Cas I was wondering would you let me borrow your 2000 GTR? I need a car to get around. " Cassius sighed. "Fine, but if theres a dent when you get back or I catch you in the mountains with it, youre paying double the collateral value we set in shop." "Alright don't worry nothing bad will happen to her. " Drake hung up.

Drake pulled the 2000 GTR out from the lot. *Dam, Cas has a no touch rule on this car. But he's letting me drive so I should feel honored. But why when its a hunk of trash. My 2000 gtr looked nicer and drove nicer,  but that went down the cliff.*

Cas' s Skyline 2000 GTR (KPGC10)

Drakes Skyline 2000 GTR (Before was destroyed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Lura peered over to Cassius driving and smiled, "That was nice of you letting him use a vehicle not that you should mind seeing as you have so many Cass." She looked out the window seeing the sky grow a bit darker, "It was a good day. I am glad the burial went so well."

Arms behind her head she passed an alley and stopped as she turned around, "Can I help you?"
The male looked familiar but the outline of him was dark. He had blue silky skin which made her notice his rather huge height and long legs with a rather sharp pair of claws, "Wait.. your the raptor that chase Lura!" Charging him she rammed her fist into his chest which didn't seem to phase him the least. He grabbed her throat and pushed her up a wall and growled baring his fangs. KaiKai thought fast and dug her knee into his groin. Being dropped he kicked out out the ally into the street. Seeing headlights she quickly got up and jumped on top of the hood and peered in seeing Drake. 
The raptor jumped on the hood and dragged her off pushing her to the ground. The hit knocked the wind out of her as she tried to breath. Crunching her knees she kicked him hard in the chest and decked his jaw. The hit knocked him back over the car and he got up running down the alley. 
To avoid questions she ran down the opposite one away from Drake but didn't get far as she collapsed. The hit to her head to the ground had a small gash at her forehead and was bleeding lightly.

((ooc: I could see these two as possible pairing :3 plus works on another coupling ))

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:12 pm

"Yeah well that car in particular is very special to me. Lets hope nothing crazy happens to him. " Cas laughed. "Yeah, the burial went great." Cassius smiled. "You want to go anywhere???"

Drake shot out of the car and sprinted to KaiKai with a M1911 in hand. He checked for other suspicious people then put the gun behind his back. He picked Kaikai up and placed her in the passenger seat of the car. He bandaged Kaikai's head up and drove her home. At home Drake laid Kaikai on his couch. *holy hell. I hope shes ok*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Lura smiled and rested in the chair, "Let's go home and get something to eat before bed." She looked over with a smile then it softened as she stroked his thigh, "Perhaps we could pleasure each other again before bed."

KaiKai winced lightly shaking some then barely opened her eyes and shot up rolling to a knee as she drew a blade from her boot ready to fight. The blade had a jagged end much like a marine recon. Seeing the dark fur of the blue wolf she let out a sigh and put the blade back into her boot and sat back on her ass on the floor rubbing her head. 'What the hell happened to me and where am i?  She began to look around the room taking in the surroundings.

BLADE

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Cassius smiled. "That would be awesome." He shifted the gears up one and sped the car up to 80mph in slight excitement. "What should we have for dinner?"

Drake sat in a chair directly in front of Kaikai, holding his M1911, waiting patiently for her to wake up. The M1911 was pointed at the ground off to his right. He put his gun away behind his back. " Hey, don't be worried, you're safe. Do you need anything?" He was calm. I should probably contact her friend and let him know what happened. But until he gets here I'm going to need to take care of her.

Drake's Colt M1911
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Lura tapped her chin thinking, "Oh.. hmm... how about some cheese burgers and a salad? It's simple and easy plus it wont take long to make. We can even have fries. Or if you wanna stop on the way home and just eat it at your place so we don't have to cook."

Holding her head she looked up to the male and then back down, "Whiskey?" Slowly she got up and a pain shot through her head as she dropped to her knees and fell against him. Her blue-grey eyes barely opened to look to him. Her head close to his shoulder; biting her lip she pulled back and quickly sat on the couch. 'Damn he smells good...'

KaiKai image

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:10 pm

"Lets head home and eat. I don't feel like going anywhere else. But I can cook up some burgers as long as you make the salad." Cassius blushed. "To be honest I cant make a salad worth a dam."

"Ill get you some water, but not whiskey. You collapsed and hit your head on the pavement pretty hard. You might have a slight concussion so no alcohol. " Drake walked to the kitchen and poured some water into a glass. He handed it to Kaikai. "Also do you have any contact numbers for Hatcher? I can call and have him pick you up." He stared at Kaikai. Wait am I falling for her, yeah she looks hot. If Hatcher wasnt a close friend I probably would've asked her out on a date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:23 pm

"Right home sounds nice right now. Besides my feet are kind-of hurting from the walking in these shoes. My paw pads area healing nicely but they do need some more time." 

Taking the water she downed it and set it down then stood up, "I don't give two shits about Hatcher. I don't need his help or yours. I can do fine on my own." Stubborn; this was rather amusing. "I think I have bothered you enough so I should just go." Walking to the door she opened it but paused hearing his movement. 'What... is he going to ask me to stay? Maybe I should humor him.. Home is well I have no idea how far from here... perhaps I will stay if he asks it...' There was doubt in her thoughts because she knew she wasn't wanted around because her bad attitude. Gazing up to the moon in was slowly to be getting fuller which meant her mood would lift closer to the full moon.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:33 pm

"Alrighty then." Cassius pulled off the highway heading home. "This might be a long drive because we are taking the highway route."

Drake ran after Kaikai and grabbed her arm. "Hey I think you should stay but if you are too stubborn to stay and rest that head of yours ill will walk with you home to make sure nothing happens. Got it?" Drake knew this might be a battle, and he might not be a doctor but he studied medical textbooks and went to medical school, so he knew Kaikai should be resting her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:57 pm

((if you want to continue with Cass and Lura let me know but I'd like to focus on these two Razz ))

Having her arm grabbed she looked over her shoulder to the rather large wolf and had to literally look up. Being she was a fox her height was only 4'8"; Having him say he'd walk her home she thought fast and spoke quietly, "Honestly I don't need to be home. I just don't want to be a burden." With a pulse to her head she fell into his arms and leaned up kissing his neck licking it, "You smell so nice... Drake... wasn't that your name?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:25 pm

(( yeah we can go back to them later :p))

Drake blushed and looked to how left. "You won't be a burden, trust me. And yes that's my name. Remember the time you had a rifle up to my head? Don't worry I forgive you for that." He hugged her and laid his head on top of Kaikai's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:34 pm

"I don't need forgivness. I was simply protecting Hatcher in a case of a throw down or something. Not that I care. I rather enjoy the rumble and bouts of bullets everywhere." Turning into his arms she stroked his chest, "You feel a bit more built that Cassius looks.. you hiding some abs under there?" 'Simple talk? this isn't like me.. normally I would have shoved him down and slit the throat but... he is attractive... Damn you confusion..'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Drake smiled. "Maybe." He felt like she was flirting but he didn't care. I have a feeling she wants to kill me but yet she doesn't. She must have feelings. He laughed. "To be honest a rumble like that would've got us all killed. And that's too much paperwork." He kept his gun on him because he needed to stay frosty incase she is trying to trap him and kill him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Grey-blue eyes looked to him as she smiled a bit, "I have no intention of killing you. It would upset Lura so you can put your gun away or keep it." Brushing her lips to his chin she gave a small smirk. 'He is.. oh god what am i doing! I am never this easy!' Pulling away she moved to his fridge and took the juice and drank from the bottle not caring the least. Tossing it to the trashcan it was like a perfect dunk as she went to a drawer and looked up top seeing some sweets. Being so short she'd never be able to reach it unless she got on the counter. A grumble before she traced to the bottom and grabbed a bag of chips then sat at the table putting her boots on the table and leaned back taking a few bites.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:33 pm

"Id rather be careful." After seeing what Kaikai was doing Drake tried to stop her. "Hey hey hey!!! you should be resting. I might not have a doctors degree but I sure as hell went to medical school. You may have a minor concussion and you need your head wound to heal." Drake took the bag of chips away. He sighed and calmed down. "I'm sorry but they look pretty bad. Id say about 2 weeks and youll be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Narrowing her eyes as he took the chips away she drew her blade and swung at him but only cut the corner of the bag as she stuck her hand out taking the few chips that fell and placed them in her mouth, "I am relaxing aren't I? I can't just sit around that'd be boring." Seeing the look on his face she smirked, "What want to punish me? I do enjoy a good spanking."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:46 pm

"We can find something to do but you aren't being punished. And watch where your swinging that blade." He sat down next to her and sighed. "This might sound like a date but do you want to watch a movie? Its not like we got anything better to do." He checked his phone. I'll tell him later He put his Phone away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:54 pm

She raised a brow at his statement and looked away, 'No ones asked me out before... i mean i over power most all the men I meet and they are far too intimidated by me... even with the sex they are quick to leave.. he's being... nice?' Brushing some of her hair from her face she shrugged, "Fine. Movie it is. Got the Italian Job?" She walked to the couch once more her but swayed rather noticeably as her tail flicked.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:59 pm

"Hell yeah." He got up and but the disc in a ps3 and started the movie up. "So do you usually get asked out on date? Clearly you must reject them or are other males just scarred of you? " He tried to sound like he wasnt asking her out. I don't know why but KaiKai just looks hot, I'm completely attracted to her. Maybe I should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:08 pm

"Men aren't interested in my personality or attitude. Men just want one thing from me and that's sex. Get's boring I guess and I guess I'm just too dominant. I've never been on a proper date so I don't bother trying to. If I feel the need to have sex I hit the clubs or bars and find whoever is up for the challenge." Leaning back she watched the TV. With her leaning back the zipper slid down more revealing more of her bare cleavage.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:15 pm

"Too be honest I like your attitude. I find that very attractive actually. I'm not really into women who cant defend themselves." Drake blushed. He tried not stare at Kaikai's cleavage but he it was too hard for him to resist. "Would you like to be with me as a date?" He couldn't get the words out correctly but he tried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:21 pm

The corner of his eyes caught hers and she didn't mind the least. The sex appeal was there and she wasn't afraid to show it. A small smirk, "Defend is one thing but causing trouble and starting fights is another. I more so start things and finish them." His last remark made her look at him, "A date? I honestly don't like the term. I would consider this hanging out. I don't do dates I do outings." Eyes went back to the TV, 'Was he seriously trying to ask me out? I am not settling down material. He must be out his damn mind... Maybe he's just trying not to be blunt and ask for sex. No sense in beating around that just ask if you want it.'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:29 pm

"OK its just that ive been single all my life. And I haven't told my friends this but I am a fucking virgin." He caught himself right after saying that. Fuck hopefully she doesn't realize its not just sex but I need someone in my life. Someone who isn't afraid to pick fights. Kaikai just seems so perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Hearing him she couldn't help but laugh as she moved closer and sat in his lap her tail flicked behind her; closing in she whispered, "You aren't afraid easily are you?" Breasts pressed against his chest as she sucked his sensitive ear and licked it down to his neck biting a bit hard but only for pleasure not pain. 'I don't need to control myself around him. Besides he's a virgin am I not doing a favor?'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Drake blushed a little and slighlty moaned in pleasure. He felt something inside his sheath. "Its pretty hard to scare me. " he smirked. Am I about to get laid. That would actually make me happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Hearing his words she pulled her zipper down more and then pulled his face into her breasts and rubbed them over his face, "Good." Her top hit the floor as she grinds her hips over his groin. Reaching down she took the rim of his shirt and pulled it up and put it over the couch as she took his hands and forced them to cup her breasts. Moving his thumbs over her nipples she gave a soft moan having them very sensitive at the touch. "Not scaring you yet?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:58 pm

He felt his knot pushing out of his sheath. He moaned in pleasure but smirked. "Nope. This isnt and will not scare me." He was pretty confident. This was new to him but he wasn't scared of new things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Hearing his tone which was still strong she lowered to her knees on the floor and pulled his bottoms to his ankles and pushed his thick rod between her breasts and slipped them up and down as she licked the tip, "I'm almost glad your not scared." Mouth covered the tip as she began to suck on it; still rubbing her breasts up and down on his shaft and knot.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:36 pm

"Oh don't stop... That feels good. " Drake moaned. He closed his eyes and was blushing. He felt a build up in his penis. He wanted this really badly. Being a virgin he had never felt something quite like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:54 pm

KaiKai didn't hesitate as she continued to thrust her breasts over his sheath and forming knot. Her tongue stroked the tip as her lips moved down it sucking on it rather greedily. Eyes on him watching his pleasure as she felt her own desires forming. Her thoughts however only focused on pleasing Drake, for now.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Drake moaned. He felt like his cock was at its limit. "Oh Kaikai... I feel like... " what is this feeling. Am I about to... oh shit... he moaned as he came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Feeling the rod tighten in her mouth she shoved down hard and covered his tip with her mouth and swallowed every drop that had spilled from him. Pulling her mouth away she wiped her lips and nose as some had rushed out "Talk about a wide load." A small cough as she cleared it of the cum. She then smiled and licked her lips clean crawling over him kissing his lips "You taste so sweet my little flower shall I pop that cherry?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 am

Drake tried to smirk but he was slightly panting after cumming. " I don't know what that means but yeah sure." He enjoyed it and wanted to continue doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:38 am

KaiKai smirked and slowly stepped off him rolling her shorts down her hips as her bare thin body was in front of him. Moving closer to him she crawled on his waist and teased his tip over her slick entry and gripped his shoulders slowly pushing down on him. Being extremely tight she had to stop and adjust to his large size. Kissing his lips she moaned and pushed more in feeling his cock filling her tight pussy. Hugging around his neck she sucked his neck biting it, "Oh Drake... You are a big boy.. hardly even fit."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Drake moaned. His eyes were close. "You're pretty tight yourself." He started thrusting Kaikai. He believed it felt natural. He did go to medical school and all and knew how sex worked. He just never had any experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next