Furry roleplay, anything goes. Limited rules. Have fun

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterSelf Defense - Page 12 Rules-IconLog inChatBox

Self Defense

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Self Defense - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:53 pm

Seeing his face she took his palms in her own and kissed him hard, "Stop thinking of what you are doing. Just enjoy it." Leaning back she held his knees and pushed down on him and bounced on him biting her lip as her breasts did small bounces she moaned, "Drake play with my breasts!" Her tone demanding but there was a hint of large desire and need in it.

link to my characters
Self Defense - Page 12 WolfBanner1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Drake didn't realize how hard his hands were gripping the couch until Kaikai grabbed them. I can't believe I have never had sex before... Fuck my Life... He opened his eyes, nodded, did what Kaikai wanted. He grabbed her breasts. I should be careful though, don't want her to get pregnant... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 pm

At the feeling of his member pulsating inside her she smirked seeing the worry on his face and pushed down hard feeling the knot force into her which made her whine then she hugged around him thrusting down on him, "You can cum inside me, I am on protection." With a quick movement she laid down on the couch and wrapped her legs around his waist, "Please go harder and faster!" She begged him digging her nails into his shoulder as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:22 pm

"Alright." Drake moaned. He started thrusting her harder than before. Well at least shes on protection. thats a relief. He then thrusted faster. Oh that cumming feeling is coming back. He pounded against Kaikai's ass. "Oh Kaikai, i'm about to cum... again!" As he came he moaned very loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Tightly gripping his shoulders she threw her head back and screamed his name as her own cum coated his penis and coated their hips. Her walls swelled and began to suck on his cock and knot. Feeling the explosion inside her her eyes shot wide from the pleasure as she jerked and groaned laying back on the couch panting, "Fuck you are good for a newbie."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Drake was panting hard, was beat read and was sweating. "Yeah well I have learned about sex in med school, I just never actually have done it." Seeing his cock covered in cum he smiled. "Thanks, seriously. I needed that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:15 pm

KaiKai laid back and pulled him down and hugged him licking his cheek. Affection wasn't much her style but if felt needed now. Not sure why she was now questioning if they had sex or if it had turned into making love. Love meant emotions but she did have some emotion to it. Biting her lip she hugged him letting his pulsing manhood rest in her swelling cunt as the waves of pleasure were left to ebb away. 'Damn it... why do I feel so attached.. was it because he was a virgin? Why do I feel so in need of him... I can't let this get to me. I'm stronger than this.'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Drake sighed. You know what... Im gonna do it. He went for a kiss on the lips. He had feelings for her and wanted her to know. Its a big risk, but she should know. He still felt he wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Feeling his lips on her own she kissed him back and shuddered feeling something in her breaking. Perhaps it was that stubborn strong will that she had that was slowly being warmed up. A soft whine as she kissed him back more passionately as her tongue met his. 'Damn... he makes it so easy for me to submit.. it's not like me at all but with him it nearly feels right.'  Pulling back from the kiss she gazed up with her dim blue-grey eyes, "Drake.. I need to get home." Now she knew she wasn't acting like herself. She was running away from the issue and the fact that there was a feeling.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:39 pm

Drake pulled out of Kaikai. Staring at his cock it was covered in cum. "Well I can drive you home if you want. But I think we should change." He frowned. Damn, I was really hoping it would work out. But hey, at least we had sex and made out I guess. "Unless you really want to stay..." He felt like he was desperate but he wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:13 pm

When he pulled out she whined as she already missed it being inside her. It was always like this; after sex she would miss it again. Rising from the couch she moved to the sink and got a cloth and sat on the counter wiping herself down, "No need. I only need the clothes I had on." When she tossed the cloth she grabbed her clothes and dressed again zipping her top up a bit more than her cleavage. His last remark threw her off guard. Staring at him she spoke firmly, "Drake what do you wan't from me? I don't settle down. I am not in a relationship because I wouldn't work. I am wild and like to be free with no rules or restrictions. Why settle with one when I can have many?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Drake frowned. "Well. Living a wild and free life is great, but the one your living is going to get lonely. You'll want to have that guy that supports you, no matter the trouble. And I don't care that you don't work and live free. Its... its just..." he started hesitating. "Im probably going to regret saying this but I have feelings for you. And I want to be with you. No matter what kind of trouble we get into. " jeez after hesitating I just saud that without thinking. But shes amazing... I probably fucked things up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:12 am

"Be with me? Ha! You don't even KNOW me so obliviously you don't care about me because if you did you wouldn't be rushing things. You'd want to take it slow. One blow and fuck and your up and arms and ready to put a ring on me. Let me tell you something Drake. I am not bought or won over and if you think I am girlfriend materiel; I'm not."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:35 am

Drake sighed. "Alright fine. But if you want to go home I'm driving ya OK? " Drake have Kaikai a stare leaving limited on options for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:42 pm

"Fine you can drive me." Adjusting her button on her bottoms she stepped outside looking around lightly noticing where they were. Moving to the car she held her head not feeling too much pain at the time being just a bit sore. Once in the car she didn't buckle in she just sat back and closed her eyes 'He sure was insistent... got me in  a weird vibe... it's actually making me think about it which is the scary part.'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:43 pm

He got up and sighed. ill never find a girl. Not this way. Ill probably never have a girlfriend. He took a quick shower and got changed in a simple t shirt and jeans. He walked out and hopped in the car. He sighed and started the car up. "So uh... Where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:04 pm

"Take the road you were on when you got me to Barton loop. I live on the top story of hotel Marachi. And before you ask; Yes I live in a hotel because it's homey and less expensive than a home. I save my money for other things. Besides working on mechanics of a car I do a lot of computer programming and electronic things. I can make anything work if it's broken." 'Kinda nice I get to talk about myself... no one ever asks me about myself really or takes an interest. Wonder if he'd like to see. But i'd probably bore him... if he asks I will let him join me.'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Drake set the car in gear. He realized something. "Wait you're a mechanic!?" He was stunned. He knew women could be mechanics too but he never would've guessed Kaikai was one. "Well I'll be dammed. Got any restoration projects going on or do you just fix cars that come in once in a while?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:45 pm

"Yes, I love to work on cars. If it's broken I fix it. Kinda like a motto to me. Sadly my project is tricky. Some parts are very difficult to find and sure I could make it but it can be difficult. The car I have is in the garage and been working on her. Interior is refurbished as well as the body but something about the transmission or engine that isn't right. I've just started it so I'm not sure... Oh silly me she's a Tucker Torpedo. Made them in the late 1940's. Only 50 were made so I am very glad to have her but she is a bitch trying to get back on the road."

1948 Tucker Torpedo

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:56 pm

"Well I can take a look at her if you want. I had restored a car but then it went over the edge of a mountain. It was a Nissan Skyline 2000GTR. made in the late 70's early 80's. This car (slams the dash) im borrowing is a friend's. He restored it back in the day. He never gave the full back story. Anyway this one is an older version of what I had. " He pulled out of the apartments and headed to drop Kaikai off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:38 pm

"Sure. I wouldn't mind anothers opinion on her. Maybe ou know places to get some rare parts too. I know plenty of people and where to go for them but a few more wouldn't hurt." Seeing the apartment she pointed where to park getting out she looked to him "Do you wanna come up? Or see her?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:51 pm

"Ill take a look at her. Besides my friend owns one but he's giving it away. Ill take it off his hands if you want." He parked on the side of the road. "Alright you head up first. Heres my number, text me when everything is ok. After what happened earlier you never know if you've been followed back home. Anything can happen." He knew he was right. That Raptor may have followed them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:48 pm

"Your friend owns one?! I would love to buy it off him. I have cash upfront. Even if I could take her apart and dig into it id be able to see what needs fixed. Get ahold of him. I'll buy it at any price." Stepping away from her side of the car she walked around kissing his cheek and gave him a card which had a image of her in military gear then on the back her in a very provocative image of her srripping a bikini. Scented with mint she kissed his cheek, "Its been fun baby." Walking up the stairs she went to her home and unlocked it. Everything was normal as she entered so she texted him 'Safe babe Wink '

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:36 pm

He texted back 'alright'. He grabbed his m1911 and placed it behind his back and down his pants. One can never be to sure. He locked the car and walked up to Kaikai's apartment to take a look at the torpedo. Maybe things may go well between the two of us. He quickly dismissed that thought. He walked up and texted Kaikai agian. 'which apartment is yours?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Stepping out of the top end hall door she waved him up "in here hun." Stepping in her entire studio was wall to wall with army gear and ton of guns hung up both military and some black market. Center of floor was a futon and then against the opposite wall 5 computer screens all running code. "Sorry its a mess.." the only mess was her panties and bras scattered around which was more so arousing.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:20 pm

"I'm not going to ask." He was blown away by the amount of weapons on the walls. "I take it that some of these ain't legal." He was amazed at the weapons. He shook his head. "Anyway where is that Torpedo of yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:45 pm

"I am a mercinary for hire it says on my card. Cops give me some BS but nothing I can't handle. All these guns I bought are licensed under my name. Except black market things." She turned to him and smiled as she went to a window "Outside in my garage." She grabbed a rope and slid down the brick wall then waved "Come on!" Flipping keys she walked toward a garage door to unlock it.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Drake slid down the rope. "Well its quite a collection." He slid down the rope and landed on two paws. He ran up next to Kaikai to the garage door. "Well lets see it then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Flinging the garage open the body in tackt and prefect to go but the engine and transmission was on a pully as tools and grease were everywhere. She stepped in and pulled a chair up that rolled "just the tranny my concern. Engine has simple tune up which I can do." The garage was a man-cave of tools and even what looked to be things for welding, marble cutting and woodwork.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Drake's jaw dropped. "Holy shit nice setup." He walked over to the engine and transmission. He inspected the transmission. "Well one of the gears are missing. And a lot of the parts are rusted really bad in here." He turned to Kaikai. "I'll pay for the car, and I will replace the whole transmission. I'll contact him tonight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:20 pm

"I really don't mind paying for it.." she realized she want accepting help and she really liked having him around. "How about I pay for it and we both fix her up? I think that is a much more solid plan." Inviting him to help would give them time together and time to chat to eachother.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:32 pm

"Alright sounds like a plan." He scowled for a moment. At first she yells at me for trying to hook up with her. Now she wants to work on a car with me? I should not question this though... He started walking out of the garage. "Well if you need me to check your wounds just give me a call!" He waved back at Kaikai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm

"Sure. Thanks for your help and sorry I was such a bother.. " Thinking she left the garage locking it and walked toward his car and kissed his cheek, "How about text me when you are home and let me know when you get ahold of your friend. Id like to purchase it tomorrow or within the week."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Drake blushed. "Yeah I'll text ya when you get home. And I'll call my friend tonight." His left ear twitched. "Fuck..." He whispered he pulled his gun out and pushed Kaikai behind the car. "You hear that?" His voice sounded concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:28 pm

At him pushing her back she looked at the direction he looked and saw the tall raptor prowling the bushes. "Can't tell if he's looking for me or just browsing... eitherway its odd.." Moving closer to Drake "Let's stay. Down he may not see us.."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:36 pm

"Don't worry. I was planning on waiting it out. I'm the shoot last kind of guy." He kept his eyes on the raptor making sure he wouldn't lose him or allow the raptor to sneak up on them. " I figure he must've followed us. It's only a matter of time before he picks up our scent." He moved closer to Kaikai to help her stay in cover. It was an instinct he had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:17 pm

As he covered her more from sight she found it rather flattering that he was protecting her when she was indeed more than capable of protecting herself. Watching the rapror with him she peered carefully around and drew a good size rock and chucked it up. As it rustled elsewhere she saw the scaled beast rush off in that direction.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Drake sighed. "Good thinking but he'll be back. We can head back to my place or we stay here and end up shooting each other. I prefer not to waste bullets right now." He stared at Kaikai hoping she understand his point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:53 pm

"Hmm we can go back to your place I guess. But I have to pack some things from my place." She went to the rope and crawled up then packed a bag for her day and night and began to set various alarms checking her phone. "Okay all set." Coming out the stairs she went to his car and hopped in.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:54 pm

By the time Kaikai was done Drake already had the car started. Right as she got in he stepped on the gas. He kept his eyes on the road but he knew the raptor was following them. "Shit... we might need to hit the mountain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:36 pm

"Sure. I don't mind camping out. Otherwise I know someone with property out there. We could crash for the night." She sat back and put her boots on the dash as she gazed out the window "Seeing a stary. Night doesn't sound half bad."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:40 pm

On his way to the mountain he crossed an intersection at top speed. He noticed a Koenigsegg One stopped at the intersection. "Fuck... looks like I lost $200 and my best friends trust." He was worried about how Cas will react to his decision. He saw the Raptor was catching up. " I am going to regret this..." He got onto the mountain and started drifting up the mountain.

Cassius saw Drake cross the intersection at full speed tailed followed by another vehicle ((ooc: whatever you want the raptors car to be put it in the next post)). "Are you freakin kidding me! I tell him not to go up the mountain. He better have a good reason for this. Should we help him, I mean he can do good on his own. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:52 pm

KaiKai looked back seeing the vehicle following and sighed lightly, "Ugh this is such a drag... Should have just killed him the first shot I had." Adjusting her seat-belt she rolled down the window and peered outside seeing how far back he was. With wind whipping her hair around it was hard to get a precise amount. 'The shot isn't impossible but it could be risky..' Looking back further she smirked, "Hey looks like your main man likes to interrupt the fun."

Lura looked up to him then bit her lip and shook her head, "I suppose we should follow. If they need a hand at least we can offer it just be careful." Strapping in she tightened her belt and leaned back ready for him to speed off to catch up.

The blue tall raptor narrowed his eyes and hissed, "I'll get that little blue fox... threaten me will she.." Throwing on nitro the black vehicle with blue trim kicked up speed as the little car zoomed to catch up.

Citroen-Sirvolt

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Drake laughed. "It's not his fault we drove right passed him in a car chase." The first corner came up and Drake ripped the hand brake. He started drifting he noticed what Kaikai was doing. "I wouldn't try to fire. Its pretty hard to get a good aim."

Cassius floored the gas and launched up the mountain. He realized it was his first time up on the mountain with a car like this. He dismissed that thought and started drifting up after the Cirtoen and Drake. He caught up pretty quickly to Raptor. He pulled up right next to him and pit maneuvered him. Cassius quickly hit the brake so that he wouldn't be hit by the out of control Sirvolt.

Drake continued up the mountain putting as much distance as he can between them and the Raptor. He sighed. "Well at least Cas was able to stall him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:53 pm

KaiKai huffed and watched Cassius's car coming up quickly to slow down the other. Her thoughts raced seeing him pit maneuver him, "Clever... but not always accurate." Watching carefully she heard Drake and shook her head, "Not enough..."

Lura watched Cassius and gripped the door handle tightly, "Cass please don't..." Feeling the small bump of the vehicles she grew quite nervous now and was clawing the seats hard. Breathing heavily she was entering a panic.

The raptor hissed and turned the gears hard and floored into the curve of the cars pivot and used the nitros to speed ahead of both Cassius and Drake. When in front of Drake the raptor slammed on the brake petal. 

KaiKai looked back seeing Lura in a panic, "If Cassius hits another car with her I'll neuter him. Keep your speed!" Unbuckling she crawled out the window and onto the hood as her boots gripped the hood she jumped onto the other vehicle and braced herself as she pulled a standard glock and fired at the drivers side. 

Avoiding bullets the raptor rammed his claws up the hood grabbing her leg and dragging it down into the cabin. Her body fell into the passenger seat and her boot hit his jaw as his claws swiped her chest. The road was no longer in sight to the male as his target was in the car, "Well fox bitch, now I not only win on beating you but also win on beating the wolf boy you fuck." Hearing the guardrail break her eyes went ahead seeing the cliff side. "You IDIOT!" She yelled as she kicked frantically at the male to escape but as soon as the car hit a tree she was left to grip anything she could dig her claws into.

When Cassius came to a stop Lura got out and rushed to the broken rail and yelled, "KAIKAI! Oh god no.. no this cant be happening!" Seeing the car roll and spiral down and hit tree after tree it finally came to a stop. Lura went to go after but saw Drake first on foot. Covering her mouth she hoped her friend was alright.

The Car was demolished and debris had been thrown everywhere. With the wreck over the car was upside down and no movement could be seen. However, crawling from the car was KaiKai now very battered and beaten. Along her head a large gash which had blood covering her cheek, chest had several cuts as the jacket was ripped, her legs scuffed up and her ankle looked to be twisted. Only crawling with her arms a few feet away she slumped face down and shuddered as she spat up blood. It was difficult to breathe and she knew she would most likely be in the hospital tonight but at least she had survived. Little to her knowledge the Raptor's thick skin had hardly been unscathed; moving over her  he raised his claws only to be kicked in the jaw by Drake which knocked his ass to the ground and out cold.

KaiKai smirked and coughed a bit, "Damn.. I was hoping to put in my last blow.." 

(sorry if I kinda did some godmode Razz )

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Cassius and Drake both rushed down to pick up Kaikai. They hauled her up. "We better get her to a hospital. Drake take the Koenigsegg and get to the nearest hospital. Lura and I will take the skyline and bring in the Raptor to the police department. Then we meet back at my place. Agreed?" Drake nodded. "He probably has friends that might want revenge. Stay frosty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:26 pm

KaiKai blacked out and when she opened her eyes she saw Drake driving and the odd coo of his voice which only lulled her back to unconsciousness. She had only opened her eyes again when on a hospital bed and being wheeled frantically down a hall and a mouth piece over her maw. 'Drake? What's happening?' Things went dark again as she blacked out once more.
~*~*~*~

In the actual hospital bedroom KaiKai lay in bed with a I.V. in her arm for fluids and blood as a mask was still over her mouth to aid her breathing.
The doctor came in seeing Drake and smiled nodding, "You are lucky to get here her at such good time. Her lung had collapsed and she had 4 broken ribs and a fractured clavicle. Her ankle was twisted and it should come down from the swelling with the ice on it. But I must advise you she has to stay here a few days to recover, no exceptions. She wasn't very compliant in the other room hence why we have her strapped down. We hope you will talk some sense into her when she wakes. You best call Cassius and Lura not to worry them." The blue tiger set a clipboard down and brushed hair from his face. It was Darin, the close friend of Lura's, what a relief he had helped with KaiKai's operation.

~*~Meanwhile~*~

Lura watched Cassius as they both walked him inside to the police department and dragged the unconscious male away after a few questions. Taking his hand she was still shaken, "Did Drake call?" Lura was very concerned and had asked Cassius several times if he had called about KaiKai and her condition.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:39 pm

Drake frowned. "Thanks. I'll talk some sense don't worry." He stood there. Why... why was that Raptor after Kaikai? What was so important? I'll ask her when she's better I guess. He pulled his phone out and called Cassius. "Hey Cas its me, just wanted to check in. Kaikai will be fine she's gonna need some rest though."

Just as Lura said that Cassius picked his phone up. "Thats good. Hey I'm gonna get some answers from this raptor ok?" They both silently agreed and hung up. He turned to Lura "Well Kaikai will be fine, she'll need rest though. We can go to the hospital but I need answers from this guy first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:51 pm

KaiKai winced lightly from the pain but in her rest she relaxed again from the sound of that familiar soft voice. It came to her so soft and it calmed her boiling heart, 'Drake... He... he stayed... no one... ever.. stays...' Her fingers twitched as her heart rate slowly increased and her eyes opened weakly. Softly she parted her lips with a wince, "D-.." Unable to say his name she did a small whine instead.

Lura looked to Cassius and sighed heavily holding her chest, "Thank the heavens. I am so glad she is alright... So much has been happening lately... I just want a break from all this." At his remark she bit her lip, "Cass... I would rather you not besides if they are booking him he was kinda beat up too. He will be easier to talk to tomorrow when he has rested. Kindness wasn't exactly her aim but honor. You wouldn't attack an enemy with his back to you; you would wait till he faced you.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Drake's eyes widened. He whispered: "Hey hey hey, you need to rest. Don't exert yourself. I'll stay here to make sure you DO rest." He sat down in a chair next to her. "Please, for me."

Cassius sighed. "Fine" Cassius gestured to an officer. "I'm going to need a cell hold on this guy. Here is my id." The officer at the desk nodded and opened a small cell. He placed the body on the bed. He turned back to the officer. " I'm going to need an interrogation session with him tomorrow." "Alright Sergeant Takahashi. Call us tomorrow when you can." Cassius nodded. He turned back to Lura. "Alright to the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next