Furry roleplay, anything goes. Limited rules. Have fun

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterSelf Defense - Page 13 Rules-IconLog inChatBox

Self Defense

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Self Defense - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:15 pm

KaiKai heard him and lowered her ears and closed her eyes breathing softly as she made a small glare and gave him the finger. Yup, still the stubborn fox her met. Relaxing all her body she didn't have much option as most everything hurt. Speaking was not an option so she would wait to speak till she was better healed.

Lura watched Cassius step up to an officer and she stepped aside texting Hatcher to let him know what was going on. Closing her eyes tight she then straightened up when hearing Cassius and nodded, "Right.. wait should we visit? I am sure she needs rest... Maybe... Maybe just a quick one but we shouldn't stay long." Walking with him to the car she thought aloud, "Why was she a target? I mean at first it was me.. but that's because of a bad relationship with Rashak.. but me and KaiKai aren't that close... what was the purpose..."

link to my characters
Self Defense - Page 13 WolfBanner1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Cassius shrugged. "Beats me. That's what I'm going to ask that Raptor tomorrow. And I am pretty sure Drake is wondering as well." He got in the car and started it up. "I understand that Kaikai will need rest. But visiting her is just respectful." Wait. Is Drake close to Kaikai at all? Hmm... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:37 pm

When arriving at the hospital she walked in and hugged Drake first, "So glad you are holding up alright. How is she?" Walking over she looked over KaiKai whom was resting peacefully. Peering back to Drake she whispered, "Would you like us to bring anything for you to stay the night? Your bag and hers are still in the car if you like us to bring it up." Seeing KaiKai wince she lowered her voice, "If you like that is."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:44 pm

"Yeah I'm gonna need my bag. I'm staying here so she rests." Cassius patted Drake's back. "I'll get it." He went down to grab Drake's bag. "Lura. I just want to get this off my chest but I have feelings for her (pointing to Kaikai) and I want to make sure she doesn't get herself killed." He had a tear in his eye but it quickly evaporated. Cassius came back up. "Here I brought both bags up. If you need anything from your house give me a call ok? I'm here for ya man." He looked worried. Yep, He has feelings for Kaikai. I can already see it. I have nothing against.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Lura looked to Drake and smiled softly as she went to him and hugged him gently and whispered in his ear, "Don't worry too much she is safe with you Drake. And I am sure she will be very grateful when all this is over." Kissing his cheek she stepped back and nodded to him, "Let us know and keep us posted Drake." Leaving the room she saw Darin and walked up to him hugging him as they made some soft small chat. Nodding when he walked away she looked back to Cassius, "Let's go home, I'm exhausted."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Cassius waved to Darin and Drake. "I'll see you guys later!" He stopped. "Hey Drake you want to take the skyline or the Koenigsegg?" Drake thought for a moment. "I'll take the Skyline. Its best you get that Koenigsegg home." Cassius nodded and brought Lura down to the car. He opened the door for Lura and hopped in to start the car up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Lura rested her eyes in the car and back at Cassius's place she walked in with him and sighed, "I'm exhausted. Some sleep sounds amazing right now." Removing her shoes at the door she carried them to the spare room where she began to change.

KaiKai laid her head down and sighed, "Can't... comfortable..." Still strapped in she was forced to stay where she was. Looking to Drake she gave a pleading gaze hoping to have him undo them.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Cassius nodded in agreement. He went into his room. Got unchanged into boxers and neatley put away the suit.

Drake caught Kaikai's gaze. "Nope I'm not undoing them. You need to rest. I promised the doctor I watch you rest to make sure you wouldnt undo these straps." Drake was dead serious. He didnt want Kaikai to re open her wounds and get herself killed. He stared at Kaikai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Lura went into his room in a tanktop and panties and moved to the bed crawling up into it and placed her head on the pillow, "Well today was eventful." Gazing to him she smiled softly, I think Drake will enjoy helping KaiKai. He could use someone to aid him. I just hope her stubbornness doesn't drive them apart."

Hearing him she narrowed her eyes and huffed lightly trying to get comfortable but to no avail. She would likely just lay there eyes closed but wouldn't sleep. 'This is a pain.. I can't sleep on my back...'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Cassius laid in bed next to Lura. "Drake needed someone anyway in his life. He'll be fine. He can adapt." He snuggled with Lura. "We'll lets hope he can handle her. I think he can." Cassius kissed Lura on the forehead.

Drake sighed. "You know what I'll loosen them enough where you can change position but not enough where you break free." He went over and loosened the straps. He got up and locked the windows. "Sorry I just don't want you running out and getting killed." He sat back down in the chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Lura kissed his lips and curled into his arms and cuddled with Cassius, "I am sure they will find a way to make things work." She smiled and closed her eyes, exhaustion had set in as she slowly began to drift to sleep.

KaiKai watched him and with the loosening of them she slowly rolled to her side and closed her eyes hoping that she could sleep but looking up to Drake she whispered, "Why stay? Go home and get some sleep that chair doesn't look the least bit comfortable."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Cassius fell right asleep. He knew Drake could make things work. He was out like a light.

Drake sighed. "I am staying because the doctor and I want to make sure you're resting. Besides I didn't come unprepared." He unzipped one of the bags. It was a sleeping bag and slid right in. "Don't worry about me. I'm healthy I wont need much rest. You need it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:53 pm

KaiKai watched him then slowly curled into the pillow closing her eyes and relaxed as she began to fall asleep. 
Her mind had returned to dreams which was rare as she found herself in the hospital bed and Drake was gone but a note by her. Opening it it read, 
'KaiKai, 
I went out to get us some breakfast.
I realize coming out about my feelings was...
Too upfront maybe? I want to say I'm Sorry but
These feelings are real.
I want to be with you.
Love you,
Drake'
Of course it was kinda cute as she looked to the door and saw the Raptor and struggled as she jerked in the bed, "NO! IT'S NOT REAL!" When he launched at her blood covered the walls as he began to tear her apart.

KaiKai was covered in a sweat from her nightmare as it had her heart rate monitor going off. She jerked and began to scream loudly thrashing in her bed from the nightmare unable to wake up due to the medication.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: !   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Drake shot up awake. "FUCK! DOCTOR!" He was at Kaikai's bedside and thought of ways to calm her heart down. He found a bucket and went to a nearby sink. He filled it up with water. This better fucking work I swear to god! He dumped it on Kaikai hoping it worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:33 pm

KaiKai screamed and jerked hard then upon being soaked in water her eyes jerked open. Laying back she panted and caught her breath. "What the hell!" She cried aloud seeing nurses run in and check her vitals. KaiKai nearly forgot she was really in the hospital and shook her head laying back shuddering now that she was soaking wet. A nurse sighed, "We will have to change the sheets. Can you carry her to the other bed? And careful of her tubes. She has the fluids and blood one and the heart rate monitor. Just watch your step."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Drake picked up Kaikai very carefully. "Yeah I got her." He looked into her eyes. "You ok?" He felt relieved that Kaikai was ok but he looked worried. "Lemme guess, nightmare?" He only knew because he studied this kind of stuff and always applied it. "Maybe we can knock you out so you don't have any dreams? Thats all I got for a solution anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Narrowing her eyes she shook her head, "No.. I'm not interested..." She wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him as he carried her. It was nice feeling as though someone was supporting her and so willing to help. Resting her head on his shoulder her eyes shut again and she seemed to fall asleep again regardless of her wet state. A nurse smiled and nods, "You can lay with her in the bed, she seems just fine with you."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Drake smiled. "Alright. I think that would be best." He set Kaikai down carefully not to wake her and then hopped into bed with her. I hope she doesn't get another nightmare. Or we might need to knock her out. He smiled and fell asleep cuddling Kaikai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:53 pm

KaiKai slept for the rest of the morning and batted her eyes as it was nearing noon. Yawning she looked at Drake and then bit her lip to with-hold a smile. 'He stayed with me.. I half expected him to leave... and his warm body kept me from getting chills.' Seeing his eyes on she she stared back, "What?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Drake smiled. "Nothing." He got up and went into a bathroom to get changed. He walked back into the room. " I am going to grab breakfast. Want anything?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Watching him get up she honestly wished he didn't; having him holding her had felt so nice and gave her a sense of security. When he returned she shook her head, "I don't know... maybe some... eggs and toast..." She was at a loss for words right now because she was having odd feelings of needing him and she didn't like it. She had never before relied on anyone and oddly after the recent accident she realized she has one life and should use it wisely.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:14 pm

"Alright. And stay in this room. If you leave I WILL find you and put you back here. And I don't think you want to have to deal with that. " He smiled and walked out of the room to get breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Watching him leave she looked down to her leg and rand her a paw over the twisted one and then checked her arms. Everything seemed to be in order. Still connected to fluids and blood as well as the heart monitor she turned and stood on the ground testing her legs gad the healing was nearly done on the twisted leg she had. Looking to the door she was so tempted to leave but thinking of what Drake said she sat back down on the bed legs hanging over the end. Her ears lowered, "I am never tamed so easily... whats happening to me."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Drake grabbed breakfast. Just eggs and toast he didnt get anything. He walked up to Kaikai's room and handed her the plate. "I am actually surprised that you didnt attempt to leave." He slightly laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:32 pm

"Trust me I thought about it." Taking the plate she began to eat in a haste then took a large drink of water from the canister by her bedside. Rubbing the back of her neck she hit a button on the bed calling for a nurse. "I don't think I need the blood anymore..." Strength was returning quickly but she did have a sick kind of feeling in her stomach.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:48 pm

e sat down on the bed next to Kaikai. "Well you'll still need rest." He wrapped his arm around her. "And when you are fully better, you can do whatever you want." He almost said we but he didnt want to piss Kaikai off again from last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Nodding she took more water and finished it then set it aside, "Drake... How badly do you want to be with me..." Gazing over to him her eyes stern as she bit her lip as though feeling a twinge in her chest. 'Darn this feeling... but it's a odd tightness and I have to admit getting attached would be different... taking risks is a must still... but... not yet. I want him to prove himself... somehow..'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Drake shot up sitting perfectly straight. Completely taken from surprise. He started to studder. "Well I... I... pretty badly!" He felt confident in his answer. "W... why? " he was pretty curious to know why she asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:40 pm

"Well... the off chance..." She looked away not to happy about this answer coming and sighed, "The off chance my pregnancy pill didn't work." Seeing his shocked face she raised a brow, "Don't worry to much I mean it's rare.. however... if you really do want 'us' to be an us then perhaps you can prove yourself."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:19 pm

"Wait what!?" Drake sighed. Drake took a minute to process what he just heard. "I guess I can prove myself. Depends on what Im doing though." He didnt want to bring up pregnancy. He didnt want either of them to feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:23 pm

She saw his concern and raised a brow then to comfort him she placed a hand on his leg rubbing it gently, "Um.. hey, ugh.." She wasn't too sure what to say and she didn't know how to be so touchy feely. "It's unlikely since I have had a miscarriage before. It was unplanned and I was overworking ended up having a month pregnancy then the fetus died... Just don't think about it Drake."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Drake sighed. "Ok. So what do I have to do to prove myself Kaikai?" He was curious to know what he had to do. He kept the whole pregnancy behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:35 pm

"I will think of something but for now just be you and be on best behavior I guess." With the nurse coming in she removed the blood from her and then the fluids and smiled, "Doing much better. This afternoon we may let you go." Watching her leave KaiKai sat back on the bed and looked to him, "You seem so concerned."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:52 pm

Drake shook his head. "Its nothing. So since you'll be released this afternoon wanna do anything you consider fun? " He smiled. He wanted to be with Kaikai and hangout with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:10 pm

KaiKai nods, "Hitting up your friend for that car would be great. I can at least get them both in the garage. But after that we can go out and go to a cub and get some grub." She wasn't sure what else to say as she really didn't do too much other than work or party at a club.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Drake smiled. "Great I will go call him now. " he got up and called Sebastian. "Hey bas I wanted to know if you still have that torpedo for sale?... Great I'll pick it up later." He sat down next to Kaikai. "We can pick up this afternoon."

~*~

Cassius woke up and got out of bed. He got dressed in a jacket and black jeans no shirt. He left the room quietly not to disturb Lura. He checked his phone and noticed Steve called. Cassius called him back. " yeah, alright you call ahead we will need to tune those cars. Yeah that is a great track to test. Ill see ya there tomorrow? Great." He hung up and sat down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Nodding KaiKai laid back down on the bed and leaned back relaxing and looked to him carefully but shook her thoughts, "Good. I hope you wont mind taking the Skyline and me take the Torpedo. I'd like to feel her for myself."

~*~*~*~

Sleeping soundly Lura kept in bed and only rolled over and yawned as she slowly opened her eyes not seeing Cassius she walked out to him and rubbed his shoulders, "Hey baby." She kissed his cheek. Still in the tanktop and just panties she looked to the sunlight outside, "Overslept.. sorry."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Drake laughed. "Well id call that skyline a piece of shit but its not mine. And Cas has kicked my skylines ass in a downhill race with that one." He laughed because he had good times with Cassius. "So what do you want to do now? "

Cassius smiled and blushed. "Hey. I let you oversleep its fine." Cassius put the phone down. "So um what do you want for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:56 pm

KaiKai lightly glared, "We can't do shit because the doctors haven't given the okay to release me. Unless you'd like to speed things up and go find that blue tiger so I can get my ass on my way so we can get the fuck out of here." Now she had a violent attitude and it was harsh words but it was apparent she didn't like hospitals.

~*~

Rubbing his shoulders some more she smiled, "Hmm how about some ham and eggs with toast as a side. Sounds nice. It's simple too. If you like I can make them." Offering she kissed his cheek, "Maybe after breakfast we can shower."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Drake got up. "Well I will go get him." He walked out the door and looked for Darin. He found him shortly. "Hey Kaikai wants to be released. Maybe if you want to check on her real quick that be great." He tried to say it in a calm tone.

Cassius kissed Lura. "That be great. I need to head down to the police department today. Then I need to meet up with Steve quickly." He smiled. "A shower would be a great idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Darin nodded to the male, "I apologize for not coming sooner I was called into ER. I sent release papers to the nurse she must have forgotten; best not tell KaiKai. However, before I release her I need to tell you this. She has suffered serious blows to her skull and it is very touchy. I want you to watch her carefully and don't let her strain herself too much. To much pressure on her skull and if she takes another blow to her head I fear the worse." He put a clipboard in his hands, "Sign and she can be released and you her care-taker."

"I'll get breakfast going then." Walking into the kitchen she placed the pans down and began the egg and ham. Looking back to him she smiled, "How many more days till the race? You getting excited?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Drake signed the paper. "I'll watch her. I'll have her rest as much as can so those injuries can heal. " Drake handed back the papers to Darin "Thanks for everything."

Cassius sighed. "Well we still have about six days. And im not to excited about the race. Its a cross country race which will damage my body. I have done 24 hour races but no a 72 hour race." He pulled out his phone and checked a text. It was from Steve. He texted him back and put his phone away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:49 pm

KaiKai stepped out the room with her bag on her back and his in her hand and looked to him, "Can we leave now?" Fully dressed again she had various bandages up her arms and legs and a rather large one at her chest.

Lura stared at him a long moment thinking, "I am sure it will be okay. Truck drivers drive long hours to deliver. I am sure you will do just fine. Besides I'll be there to try and keep you company but.. When you race I noticed you don't much do anything other than concentrate."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Drake shot around to face Kaikai. "Yes." He walked over to her. "You need any help?" He looked concerned.

"Well given the car we are using its something I haven't driven before, im going to need to concentrate more. And that 1 handed technique is very difficult if distracted. " Cassius frowned spoke quietly. "The last time I got distracted my brother was nearly killed. I cant let anything like that happen again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Handing him his bag she took his hand and looked away walking with him. She more so wanted his hand as support to hold something then thought it must look silly as she held his hand. "I don't know where you parked so lead the way."

"Yea I can understand that especially since I myself am a distraction.. are you sure it will be wise to take me? I mean if you need to have your mind on the race I shouldn't be there... That and I am still scared rather bad by such high speeds.."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Drake lead Kaikai to the car and helped her into it. "I need to tell you that you have serious injuries to your head. So we can't do anything that involves strain on your head. " He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

Cassius sighed. "You dont have to come. Its just three days without me. Maybe I can get Drake to watch you just in case you don't want to go. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:42 pm

"I'm Guessing that is what the doctor said? I won't be banging my head on the wall anytime soon and I am not normally prone to head injury. I'll be fine." Sitting back she put her feet on the dashboard, "Who you getting the Tucker from? Sebastian?"

"I want to be there for you and yet I worry I will just be in the way. I don't want to be a bother to you Cass. If you need to concentrate on winning I think I'd only be a hindrance."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Drake looked surprised. "How the hell did you..." he cut hikself off on that question. Hatcher right... He was still curious on how she knew it was Sebastian. He never said his name or anything.

Cassius decided not to look back on the past. " well you wouldn't hinder me at all. But if you don't want to go that's fine. You can stay here but I have to do this. " He He didnt really want to go alone but he wanted to give Lura a choice. "I can have Drake check up on you if you choose to stay. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:14 pm

She heard him and raised a brow, "You called him? I have some decent hearing you know. Besides of all your friends, your close ones are Cassius and Sebastian as well as Steve?" A smirk crossed her lips, "How pissed would Cassius be if I called him Casy?"

"I do want to go with you I just need to get used to fast things.. Maybe we could hit up an amusement park? Maybe some roller coaster rides would be wise to get used to the high speed?" She served him a plate and sat by him with a juice for him and water for her.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Drake laughed. "The last person to called Cassius Casy ended up falling on their ass faster than a bullet droping." Drake remembered that. "He seemed so calm but he pulled the chair right out under from the guy."

Cassius smiled. "Thanks baby. And that amusement park isnt a bad idea. And maybe speeding down the highway to get used to the car." He paused for a moment. "But we won't go top speed. That was insane."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next