Furry roleplay, anything goes. Limited rules. Have fun

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterSelf Defense - Page 16 Rules-IconLog inChatBox

Self Defense

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Self Defense - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:58 pm

"I suppose I'm getting the hang of them but enjoyment isn't the word I would use just yet. I was kind of actually looking around thinking I would see more people I knew. I see a few people that I saw from the bar while working there but seems not too many have come out. Should we find Drake and make sure he is okay with KaiKai? Maybe I could hang out with Drake while you and KaiKai enjoy some rides. Kinda switch a bit."

Taking another and stuffing it in the bag it was now much larger than her. She was able to carry it but due to the growing size it would be a haste to carry too much more. "Hmm how will this fit in the car?"

link to my characters
Self Defense - Page 16 WolfBanner1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:31 pm

Cassius hesitated to answer. "Well Drake can manage himself but if you want to switch in fine. Thing is they might not want to switch."

Drake laughed. "Don't worry. Its one out of three cars that Cas has that includes a back seat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Looking over she raised a brow, "Why not? I think it would be fun. I mean Me and Drake can play a few games then KaiKai and you can ride really scary roller coasters." Bumbing shoulders with someone she apologized and kept looking back. 'Don't I know him...'

KaiKai shrugged and walked over to a game stand with the milk tins, "Baseball into the milk tin. That's a narrow shot but something tells me you will be fine."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Cassius smiled. "Let's go find them then. " Seeing her face he grew worried. "Something wrong? "

Drake paid for three shots. He turned around back facing the bottles. He smiled and stared right into Kaikai's eyes. He threw the ball and it landed in the milk tin. He then took the other two balls and landed those in. "Impressed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:09 pm

"I just thought I recognized someone.. but I can't remember from where. Like... The face is familiar but I can't match a name or how I know them. You ever get that?" She looked to him walking along his side.

"Hmm only a little." She huffed taking the large alligator doll stuffing it in and handed the giant bag to him to carry, "We should run that to the car before it gets too big to carry."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:16 pm

Cassius nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I get that sometimes. It becomes very awkward though." He held Lura's hand and walked over to the games. He texted Drake asking him where they are.

Drake walked over to the car with Kaikai. He placed the bag in the backseat. He texted Cas back. "Hey Cassius wants to meet back at the games. I wonder what's up. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:19 pm

"I hope they are at least enjoying themselves thus far." The change in subject didn't stop her thoughts from wondering who she saw. Feeling she could have asked seemed silly and rude so shaking the thought was the right thing to do.

Yawning more so in boredom she watched him stuff the bag in the back and smirked, "If I had gotten a few more you would have had to strap them to the hood or roof." Looking back to the front gate she nods, "They probably want to just regroup."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:49 pm

"Drake is probably trying to entertain Kaikai. I think they are. " Cassius hoped Drake didn't screw anything up. He also grew worried with Lura. He wanted to help her figure out who it was.

Drake laughed and grabbed Kaikai's hand. "Let's not keep them waiting!" He ran with Kaikai back to meet up with Cas and Lura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Lura looked over to Cassius then around again and shook her head smiling as she walked with him and seeing KaiKai and Drake she waved, "Hi guys!"

KaiKai ran with him keeping up with ease and seeing the others she waved, "Hows the rides Lura?"
"Good. I''m getting used to them a little but I could use a breather. Hey did you wanna get some rides with Cas? I'll entertain Drake? Maybe he can teach me some aim tricks."
KaiKai shrugged, "That be nice. I at least wanted to do the sheer drop ride. See everything from far up high."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Drake and Cas both nodded in agreement. Drake shuddered at the sound of the sheer drop ride. "Ok I guess we switch. Cas took Kaikai to the Sheer drop ride and Drake took Lura to the games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:13 pm

KaiKai waited in line and yawned lightly, "So things going well with You and Lura? You two seem happy together which helps. So glad I get at least one good ride in before we do go. I understand Drakes meaning but I should get one."

Going to the gun one she paid and lifted the rifle and stood but looked to Drake, "Can you fix me? I feel like my stance is wrong. And any pointers?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Cassiua nodded. "Yeah things are going great. And one last one will be nice. And yeah Drake just can't stand heights."

Drake laugh. "Dam did Cas teach you anything?" He fixed Lura's stance into the same one Cas taught her. "There you go "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:45 pm

"Yea he told me. I'm so over fears that I guess I just don't fear anything anymore." Walking forward she waited again then looked to him, "So you don't mind heights or the speed?"

"He taught me it's just it's been so long. We haven't gone shooting since the first week we met. I fee silly thinking about it now. We should probably pick it up again." Firing she shot right on target and made the shots to get a medium sized stuffed bear. She hugged it and looked to Drake, "Did you and KaiKai play games?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Cassius nodded. "Naw. Im OK with those. I'm scared of listing the ones I love." Cassius blurted that out and it took a moment to realize what he just said. "Fuck that must've sounded very cheesy." He scratched the back of his head. He knew it was true. That he was scared to lose the ones he loved. That includes Lura.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea. Get some rounds down range." He sighed then smiled. "Yeah. We got a huge collection of stuffed animals for Kaikai today. Don't know how but I won everything she could throw at me for a challenge. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Coming up next she looked over to him and grins, "You know how much more amusing things would be if this thing got stuck up there. Bet Drake would be worried sick though." She shook her head before watching the ride go up, "I have a good feeling about you two."

Lura smiled and giggled, "That's nice of you. I'm sure she will decorate the room with them. So you two aren't official yet? Maybe a few challenges wont be so bad."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Cassius laughed. "Drake would have a huge panic attack. I mean a really bad one." Cassius frowned pretty quickly. "Well it doesn't help when the cause of that fear is truly alive and hides in secret. "

Drake smiled. "No but she said I had to impress her though if I wanted. And I have been trying I just don't know what other ways. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Being next she got on the ride as a male passed by and pushed down on the chest bit making sure they were secure. KaiKai didn't hold on just sat back and waited in anticipation, "I suppose I could understand that." She looked up to the sky.

Lura made a soft frown, "Well... have you ever thought she may want you to make a large sacrifice or over come a fear or something? KaiKai would be hard to please... hey look they are on the ride." Pointing to the ride she saw Cassius and KaiKai going up the steep tower.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:58 am

Cassius sat there and just yawned. "Well now we wait. " they waited for the ride to drop.

Drake shrugged. "I honestly don't know but in time Ill find out. " He looked up to see Cas and Kaikai. "There is no way in hell I could be up there. Id probably faint." Clearly over exaggerating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Shaking her feet back and forth she saw Lura and Drake and waved, "HHIII GUYSS!" A sudden jerk made her look up to the top noticing they weren't even halfway up, "What the hell... Just what I don't want.. Ugh! I want to ride..." Looking down she narrowed her eyes, "Cassius.. keep your eye on Lura and Drake." Seeing a tall figure weaving the crowd toward Lura and Drake she pulled from her boot a sligshot and pebble and aimed.

Lura watched, "oh no! I hope everything's okay." Her tone concerned before she felt a shadow behind her. Turning to look she felt a sharp pain at her neck. Pulling away she looked to the hooded figure and shuddered, "Xander!" The large male was a all black Viper with bright yellow eyes. He grabbed Drake before he could swing and bit his arm injecting a paralysis poison. Grabbing Lura the made a run for it. A pebble hit his head hard which made him glare up at the ride, "Hmm.. Blue Fox... Clever girl." More hit him as he made a run from Drake with a rather decent speed.

KaiKai grumbled, "Damn.. Drake has a limited time before he is completely paralyzed... when this ride drops we may loose Lura... I can get Hatcher." She reached for her boot to get her phone but the ride went up again. "SHIT!"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Cassius looked around and noticed the latter. He miraculously undid the strap and Kaikai's. "Come on down the latter!" He jumped onto the latter and slid down. "You get Drake I'm going after that fucking snake!" He ran off the same direction the snake went.

Drake groaned in pain. "What the fuck!" He then fainted as he watched Lura get taken away. He felt hopeless. No no no...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Watching Cassius she was quick to side down and then ran to Drake hopping a fence and grabbing him before rushing aside to avoid a crowd, "Drake? Drake you okay?" She held his head carefully and checked the bite wound, "Fuck.. I don't remember how long it lasts.." Placing her lips to his bite wound she sucked gently to pull the poison out spitting it aside then covered his wound with her hand holding it, "That should make it more bearable.."

Lura saw Cassius fighting through the crowd and her eyes got heavy, "Cass..." Looking to the male she couldn't struggle, "Why... Xander..."
The male sighed speaking softly with his deep mighty voice, "I am sorry Miss Lura... But.. I am under orders.." He jumped over a car and into a waiting vehicle that drove off flinging gravel everywhere. Lura reached for the door weakly and Xander took her hand gently placing it over her belly, "Shut your eyes..." He coaxed her. The Driver smirked and floored it hoping to leave Cassius in the dust.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Cassius sprinted into the Lambo and started it s quickly as he could. He got out of the parking space and drove after Xander. "Who the fuck is this guy?" He got up on the rear bumber of the captors vehicles. He didn't want to hit the car. He grabbed a gun out of the globe box. It was a Golden Desert Eagle. "Good thing I don't leave home without this." He whispered.

Cas' s Golden Desert Eagle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:10 pm

"Hey Xander loose him!" The driver yelled back.
The large viper looked back seeing Cassius gaining on then. He looked to Lura seeing the fear in her face.
Lura sadly looked to him with a plead in her eyes.
Xander smiled softly brushing her cheek, "Lura I won't kill him..." He got a few round objects and rolled the window down then threw them out, as they rolled under Cassius car they beeped rapidly then exploded. He watched only hoping that he had minor injury and more so the tires blown out. 'I only pray he fall back... Lura will be safe... I will make sure no harm comes to her. But HE wishes to speak with her.'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:25 pm

The Lambo slowed down a bit. "Awe hell no..." He brought the car back up to speed and pulled up next to the car. He aimed the Deagle at the driver. He shot the drivers arms off. He opened his car doors and hoped onto the car. He opened that cars door and threw the driver out. A. Bullet went clean through. B we arent going that fast so he'll live. He took control of the wheel with one hand and aimed the gun to the snakes head with the other. The Lambo was taken out by traffic and was completely totaled. It landed on the side of a highway and blew up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Xander watched Cassius and sighed heavily, "I knew this would be complicated but this is far more difficult than I had expected." He watched Cassius carefully as the male watched the road and him with the gun aimed at him. Xander had far too much to loose to have this boy ruin things.

Lura shook her head and with all her might she sat up and leaned against Xander and spread her arms; tears rolling down her eyes, "Don't... Stop Cass... Let me go..." Yes it was insane but she needed this done so she could liver her life. Xander was a personal friend and she trusted him with her life, he would only do this if it was dire.

With the pause Xander was quick to launch out the door and grab a rope of a passing chopper which quickly lifted past the night sky and began to quickly move away. He sighed holding Lura tightly, "He is determined but he is stupid for his pursue. If he isn't careful he could get himself killed or worse you. I will do all in my power to keep that from happening but this is something you are to settle on your own." 
Lura nodded weakly, "I know... take me too him.."

KaiKai grabbed Drake's phone calling Cassius, "HEY! Where the hell are you?" She rubbed Drakes wound glad he was alright just unconcious.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Cassius was too shocked at the turn of events. He eventually picked up the phone. "Im on the highway out of the amusement park...." He sighed very deeply. "I lost Lura. Right from under me too." He pulled over and saw the red Laferrari following him. The ferrari pulled over and the driver got out of the car. "Hold Kaikai I got to go." He hung up.

Cassius got out of the car and pulled a gun on the Ferrari Driver. "IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!!" The Driver stayed calm surprisingly. "Cas put that away. You don't want to shoot your own brother now would you." He faced Cassius. Cassius lowered his gun "What the fuck..." He dropped to his knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:51 pm

"Cassius? CASSIUS!? You jerk!" She put the phone in Drake's pocket and lifted him carrying him on her back, "Darn it.. Dang it where could he be taking Lura.. I mean I know but I don't... That guy.. His face.. wait his face, that's Xander! I know him in a sense... Maybe I can look up where he is. Need to get to the car!" Carrying Drake she sprinted to the exit and towards the car.

((next post ill do Lura))

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Cassius shook his head and got up. "Ok why the hell are you here? " Kenji shook his head. "I ditched Pegassi. I only joined with them to stop the torture. Anyway im not with them anymore." Cassius still seemed pissed. "You better not be fucking lying!" Kenji just stood there with no facial expression. "I have never lied to you. And I won't know." Cassius became skeptical. "Ok. But you try to betray me I will put a bullet to leg." Kenji laughed. "Fine! But I would never betray you." Cassius sighed. "Alright lemme make a phone call."

He called Drakes phone to contact Kaikai. He got the answering machine. "Hey im sending gps coordinates of where I am. So pick up the dam phone Kaikai." He was very loud on that messaged and sent coordinates to Drakes phone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:23 pm

KaiKai put Drake in the passenger side and got his phone out then saw the map and nods, "Alright then." Getting on the road she quickly texted, "Come on... Text me! YES! Okay.. Hatcher says that Xander was special ops.. he works as a private investigator but recently quit suddenly.. why?" She saw the car ahead and pulled over seeing Cassius and another guy. Reading the text again she saw at the bottom, "He... He is in a relationship but his wife had gone missing. He went in search of her and has no further info! FUCK!" Hitting the wheel she saw the men stare at her and got out the car, "I need more time to get info. I can get Lura's location in under an hour but I need to go home to my computers and do some hacking. Drake is fine but he's going to be paralyzed for a bit. I don't know the effects."

"Lura, You okay?" Xander's calming voice was in her ear. He was kneeling before her as she sat on a couch in a rather large living area, "Just.. scared.." She was trembling and Xander placed a strong hand on her leg, "Hey, I give my word your safety will be kept. I'd be a terrible friend if I didn't." He brushed her cheek of tears, "Please don't cry Miss Lura. This will all be over soon."
A slam of the door as the tall Shark came in and narrowed his eyes, "You are being to kind to her Xander. she is a prisoner."
"No, she is a lady and shall be treated as such. You shalt lay a finger on her you hear."
"Fine.." He went to the bar and got a drink, "Miss me baby?" He smirked as all his shark fangs could be seen.
Lura held herself composed, "No I didn't. Now what's this about because I want to go home."

Image of Room

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Cassius raised a brow. "How about we follow you back and we plan something from there?" Kenji nodded in agreement. "Oh by the way this is my brother Kenji. Kenji this is a... sort of friend. Her names Kaikai." Kenji held out his arm. "Nice to meet you. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:54 pm

Staring at Kenji she raised a brow then firmly gripped his hand shaking it then got in the car, "Let's go then!" Driving ahead she headed towards her place, "Damn it. At leas I know some and Hatcher will have sent emails by the time I get back."

"I want my man back. The Raptor your stupid boyfriend put in jail."
"He attacked us and I-"
"SHUT UP!" He threw a glass to a wall, "I don't give two shits about you or your boyfriend or friends because they are disloyal. My men are loyal."
Holding her tongue she calmly spoke, "He got what he deserved, it is a crime what he did."
He began to laugh maniacally, "Oh sweetheart you always knew how to make me laugh. There is a bigger scheme going on here. I need all my men for it. You see I'm after a big mafia and I want the top. Simple as that. When you are on top you don't have to be worrying about the bottom."
'He's gone mad.. what happened to him...'  "Rashak you need to understand that crime is wrong and that justice prevails. You need to stop this and get on with your life."
"This is my life Lura... but this is your fault!" He raised a pistol and Xander quickly blocked it, "Stand down or your pretty wife gets a bullet too!"

Xander looked to him sternly, "I said no harm would come to her... I gave my word... I won't go back."
"Oh? So you are the all loyal protector now Xander? Let's get your wife and see how bullet proof that fur is."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Kenji and Cas got in the Laferrari. "Hey if we are going to get your girlfriend back we are going to need some guns." Cassius was looking out the window. He pointed to the trunk of the Skyline. "I got some mp7's in there." "That'll work."

Drake woke up from fainting. "Woah where am I?" He felt that was cheesy cause he knew where he was he still didnt feel good. "Oh fuck why does this have to happen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:12 pm

"Drake, hey glad you are okay. We are heading to my place. Apparently Kenji is going to help Cassius... but I's suspicious of his motives. Anyways going to my place to gather intel and find Lura."

The door opened and the gangling jackal brought in a black slim panther with blue stripes. It was a young male and he was in nothing but shorts which were tattered. He was a feminine looking male but what did he have to do with this.
Xander aimed the gun at the young male, "Do you want to see Fellknox suffer for Lura? Do you choose love or friendship?!"
Xander looked back to Lura then to Fellknox.
Fellknox struggled, "DON'T YOU DARE XAN!" With a punch to his stomach he doubled over to his knees. Xander was desperate to help his love but Lura needed his protection. "Stop it Rashak this is out of control."
Rashak smirked, "You are right... it is." He aimed at the leg of the panther and shot him. 
Out of Spite Xander rushed him and pushed him to the wall and the jackal tried to stop him.
Lura quickly went to the male and removed the bullet and pushed on the wound, "It will be alright.. I promise." Tears welling in her eyes.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Drakes eyes widened. "Wait KENJI!!!" He quickly calmed down. "Well if Cas hasnt shot him or anything then I trust him." He couldnt move and he started hating that. They pulled into Kaikai's place. "I am really starting to hate this paralysis." ((Sorry for godmode or anything didnt want to spend too much time on highway.))

Kenji patted Cas's shoulder. "Hey everything will be... well slightly fine." Cas groaned. They pulled in next to Kaikai and got out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Letting them into her apartment she sighed, "Ignore the mess..." She went to the large table with sever computer screens and began to type and look between several screens. Being only a studio it was small with a futon bed but lots of her panties and bras were around the room. She never really had company.

Xander held off Rashak, "LURA! Take Fellknox and go!"
Lura shook her head and looked up to him, "NO! I can't abandon you!" Standing she rushed and took the gun from Rashak and took a few steps back and held it firmly exhaling and used what Cassius and Drake taught her and fired at his leg.
Rashak dropped to a knee yelling in anger.
Xander held him and the Jackal back still and looked over seeing Lura looking traumatized, "Lura? Lura!"
Lura lowered to her knees shocked she shot someone.
Standing firm Xander dropped the mangy canine and held down Rashak as he struggled, yelling at Lura that he would kill her.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Cassius and Kenji were helping Drake into the apartment. They laid him down on the futon. Drake groaned. "The fuck..." Cassius walked over to Kaikai. "Can we track Lura's cell phone?" He was desperate and wanted to know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:40 pm

KaiKai shook her head, "Wherever she is the signal is being blocked. All the same I'm getting feed so will see soon enough."

Lights went out and Rashak was silenced. Xander's both hit the ground and the Jackal was thrown over furniture.
Lura breathe heavily then held her breath in fear.
"Don't look so scared Lura. Its going to be alright." The male said softly.
Looking up she hugged him "Hatcher! How did you find me?"
He helped her up, "I was hunting this guy ever since his goons hunted you down." He made a call.

KaiKai answered "What? You clever bastard... Cassius Lura's safe. Apparently Hatcher has things secured." She got up "I know the location unless you want to wait and have him come to us."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Cassius felt relieved. "We should meet up in case the kidnappers try to follow them. Don't want to give away this place. Also we go in armed just in case." Kenji and Drake nodded in agreement. "Ill just stay here. " Drake said a little pissed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:56 pm

"Wait you want to stay? Why do you want to stay!?" KaiKai looked to Drake wondering what was wrong with him. She looked on the screen and the phone printing up a map and handed it to Kenji and Cassius, "I'll stay here too, not like we all need to show up guns blazing."

Outside the building Lura sat on a bench and Hatcher beside her as he smoked his cigarette, "You did the right thing. If you didn't fire he would have harm or possibly killed you. You won't be interrogated since I was suspect I will take care of it. I want you to wait till Cassius gets here then go home and get some rest okay; you have been through so much." He got up and then paced away but looked back, "Xander will be set free but may receive a fine and the young Fellknox will be taken to the hospital and treated; though he will survive. This whole ordeal should be over now for you. None of them will be hunting you again."
Lura shuddered but nodded as she cupped her face and sighed closing her eyes, 'What a long night... i could go for a drink some meds and then seep for over 12 hours...'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Drake was still a little pissed off. "Well I'm paralyzed so what else am I supposed to do?"  Cassius sighed. "We just need to make sure that the area is secure just in case." Kenji nodded in agreement. "You never know." They both headed out to get Lura.

Cassius and Kenji were loading up MP7's out Cas's Skyline. "You know I won't hesitate to shoot you if you double cross me." Cassius was slightly pissed but kept his cool. Kenji smiled. "Well don't bother saving any bullets for that." They both laughed as they put suppressors on their sub machine guns. They hopped into the Laferrari and drove off to find an out of the way spot. "Hey I'm sorry for everything. I need Pegassi off my ass with the torture. But I have supplied Sebastian details about them. And you want to leave Ghosts so that shouldn't matter." Cassius raised a brow. "Really?" Kenji nodded. "Yeah and I'm still racing in that cross country race which has been nicknamed the Run. But I'm doing it for fun." Cassius looked skeptical. "You know what. I might pull out but I might still race. I dont know I guess that will be up to Lura." Kenji smirked. "How about you and I race each other in the Run. We will know who's better once and for all." Cassius sighed. "Let me run it with Lura and well go from there." Kenji nodded in agreement. They climbed up the mountain and parked at the summit. They hopped out and stood on opposite ends of the car. He sent Kaikai coordinates of the mountain and texted her. Send that to Hatcher. And tell him to watch for any vehicles following them. We got guns in case they try to open fire on us. 

Kenji looked up quickly "Shit I just realized something..." Cassius looked over. "What?" 
"The Laferrari is a 2 seater..." Cassius's eyes widened. "I know exactly what you are thinking!" Kenji laughed. "Yeah well I'll see if I can hitch a ride with this Hatcher fellow. You can take the Ferrari and get Lura home safely." Cassius nodded. "Sounds like a plan." Cassius looked over to the two other MP7's in the Ferrari. Hopefully we won't need to use any of these.

Suppresed MP7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:14 pm

KaiKai sat beside him and brushed his hair and checked his wound putting a cool wet cloth on it, "It should heal fine, as for the paralysis it shouldn't last another hour." Placing his head in her lap she pet his hair and sighed, "Well at least you aren't paralyzed for life, he probably could have done so or worse killed you."

Hatcher checked his phone seeing the text and put the cigarette out and sighed, "Well Lura let me do some more clean up and I will take you to Cassius. Go get in my vehicle." He went to talk to a detective.
Lura went into the back of the SUV and sighed then was gasping as she was suddenly hugged, "F-flip? What are you doing here?!" Without hesitation she hugged him quickly and tightly.
The young male hugged her and smiled, "I was with Hatcher to begin with but he said something about you being in danger so I tagged along. I'm so glad you are alright!" He brushed her head.

Hatcher got in after about 20 minutes and saw Lura asleep with her head in Flip's lap. He nodded back to them then buckled up then began to drive toward the mountain. "She will need much sleep. I am only glad this part is over." He kept eyes vigilant of strangers but none were following. Even so he wouldn't mind if he was as he would gladly face them.

Halfway up he saw a car and pulled over seeing them pass and waited a moment and checked behind to check for others before continuing. He pulled off seeing the car and looked to Flip then slowly got out and walked to the front, "Good to see you again Cassius. Last time you were in quite bad spirits I hope that can be put aside." He wasn't smug but he had a point. The way Cassius had treated him it would be no surprise that he did save Lura.

Flip came out with Lura in his arms and she was asleep still with her head cured into the crook of his neck. Her white shorts had some blood stains on them and her light blue tank had a combo of tears and blood drops. Flip walked to Cassius and let him take her, "She fell asleep rather quickly, i think she may sleep the whole way home if you take the road easy." He smiled softly and with a whisper he looked over to Kenji bushing, "W-who's he?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Drake smiled. "Yeah. I would hate that." He sighed. "I only got pissed because I don't like being useless. Its something that I cant stand." He closed his eyes. "Thanks Kaikai."

Cassius set the Mp7 down and grabbed Lura. "He's... he's... my brother." He didn't sound proud. Only because of what recently happened. He placed Lura in the Ferrari's passenger seat. "Don't worry Hatcher. I was never pissed. It was a bluff actually." He laughed. Kenji walked up to Hatcher. "Hey man I am going to need a ride. Cas is taking my Ferrari."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:06 pm

"Don't take it so personal but things happen that we just control we just have to get over it ya know." Flipping her bangs away she grins and sat on his hips and kissed his lips, "Hmm you know we are alone and even if you are paralyzed I can pleasure you."

Hatcher raised a brow and gave a sly smile, "A rather remarkable bluff at that. I honestly thought you were ignorant now you are a sneak and sly about it. Good to know." Looking to Kenji he looked him up and down and nodded, "Sure if you wish you can take shotgun. Flip enjoys the backseat." 
Flip smiled and went up to Kenji taking his hand and shaking it abruptly as his Irish tone sat in heavily, "Oh tis such a pleasure sir! A brother alas I have seen it all!" He let go and his small tail wagged.
Hatcher send a text to KaiKai letting her know that Lura was safe with Cassius, "Where abouts you live Mr. Kenji?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Drake started getting feeling back. "Oh that would be nice. And I think I am getting feeling back in my body." He smirked.

Kenji sighed. "I just got out from Pegassi. I don't actually have a place to stay and I figured I find a place close to Cas's. Maybe I can stay with you guys for a while." Cassius approached Hatcher. "Well thanks man. We better head back. I'll see ya soon!" He got in the Ferrari and drove off with Lura. He kept a steady pace down the mountain. Kenji smiled. "That is probably the first time I have ever seen Cas drive that slow."

Cassius got onto the highway and brushed Lura's hair. I wonder what happened. The blood and all of that. He looked in the rear view mirror and saw a black car catching up to them at high speed. "Is that a Zenvo ST1?" The car rear ended the Ferrari. Cassius regained control of the car. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" The Zenvo's police lights flashed and the siren went off. "NO FUCKING WAY!!!" He sped up in attempt to get away.

Black Police Zenvo ST1

((OOC: Yes I do have a character in mind for the Zenvo driver.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:58 pm

"Hmm what If I don't want you to get your feeling back." A smirk crossed her lips as she laid over him and caressed his chest kissing his nose then her hips thrust over his in a teasing manner, "Maybe I just wanted to play a little game."

Hatcher raised a brow to Kenji and shrugged, "Alright we shall see what we can do about that. Let's get on the road back to town then." He moved around the vehicle getting in. Flip scurried to the back seat and got in, then buckled up with a childish grin on his lips.
"So, do you mind having sex with multiple woman? I realize it is a strange question but I know a woman who is like a playgirl but you will likely be asked to have sex with her or some of her friends."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Drake frowned. "Awe... but if I can't feel anything how is that fun for me? " He was only joking.

Kenji laughed. "Trust me. I banged a lot of chicks before my quote on quote death. And they were all one night stands with chicks from the same bar. I had a lot of fun but I just don't have it in me tonight." His phone buzzed. He checked the caller id. It was Cassius. What now... is he just calling to make sure I dont betray anyone? That really got annoying. He sighed.

Speeding down the highway Cas was trying to lose the Zenvo. Dam he just doesnt gice up. He looked over to Lura. She's a heavy sleeper. I guess that's a good thing. He picked up his phone and dialed Kenji. Hopefully this still works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:19 pm

She chuckled before grinding on him, "You are only unable to move you can still have feeling babe." Moving her hips over him her skirt rode up showing her bright blue thong, "Hmm how bad do you want me right now Drake?"

Hatcher shrugs and looked to the rearview, "Flip would you mind being caretaker for Kenji? My place is rather off limits at the moment."
Flip smiled and nods, "Of course! I don't mind company at all and no woman will be bothering you Kenj just lil ol me." He gave a polite happy grin as he shuffled his large rabbit ears. "Oh if you want I can make us dinner and we can watch a movie or play a game then of course you can shower and sleep or if you are tired you can do that first. It's whatever you wish."
Hatcher looked back raising a brow at the young male and shook his head with a smirk, "Quite the company, maybe if you ask nice enough Flip will suck your dick too."
Flip turned pink then red and covered his cheeks and looked down not saying a word as he felt shy now.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Drake smirked. "Really bad..." His thoughts became all flustered but he didn't care. He wanted to be able to do something while he was in his condition.

Kenji laughed. "Don't worry we'll find something to do. Hold on Cas is calling me. " He picked up the phone. "Yo what up?" Cas was pissed on the other line. "Did you know someone was following us? Cause right now someone is trying to take me out. And I intend to find out. " Kenji tensed up a little. Awe shit better no be her He sighed. "I honestly did not. But head back to Kaikai's place and we'll figure it out from there." Cassius growled. "Im heading home. You can head to Kaikai's place and figure it out." Kenji hung up. "Well we might have to post pone this guy's I need to head to Kaikai's place.

Cassius hung up. "Well at least that phone was still in use." After 10 minutes of speeding down the highway Cas lost the Zenvo and got home. Dam she is one helluva sleeper. Lets get her into bed. Cassius brought her up to his apartment and laid her down on his bed. He closed the door and sat down on the couch. Waiting for the phone to ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Smirking she pushed her thong aside and moved his pants and boxers down just enough and then pushed him inside her tight walls and arched her body as she pushed him all the way in, "Ahh baby! Yea!"

Hatcher listened carefully hearing Cassius and sighed as he increased speed and began to hurry to KaiKai's place, "Hopefully nothing too serious." Flip looked over to Kenji, "What's wrong? IS Lura alright? Did something happen?" The young male was full of concern and bit his lip nervously.

Lura winced and rolled over hugging a pillow then shot up in a slight jerk and held her head, "Flip?" She looked around realizing she was home. "Cass?" She looked to the door hoping to hear movement or him.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Drake groaned in pleasure. But he quickly frowned as soon as his phone started buzzing. "Awe fuck. who's callin me?" He was kinda pissed but he just let it go. "Can you get that for me? Please?"

As soon as Flip asked the question Kenji recieved a text. "Yeah they're both safe at Cas's place." He was relieved. He quickly dialed Drake hoping that either him or Kaikai pick up. " I'm callin Drake I need to figure out whats going on."

Cassius walked into the room with a smile. "Hey your awake. Has anyone told you that you are on helluva heavy sleeper?" He was half joking only because of what happened earlier. "Any way do you want to talk about what happened now or later?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Self Defense - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next