Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Still thrusting on him she answered his phone and put it to his ear as she continued to pleasure him. Rocking her hips up and down on his shaft she felt the walls squeeze him and she groaned loudly.

Flip watched and bit his lip but he was relieved that Lura and Cassius were safe, "I'm glad. I was so worried." Sitting back he looked over to Kenji again hearing him dial someone, "Hope Drake knows something..."

A sigh of relief as she saw Cassius and shook her head, "Well you know I was bit too so I felt rather tired myself hun." She looked down, "I'm not sure I want to talk about it or not... I mean I want to... but I don't... Are the others okay?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Drake groaned. "Kaikai that can be really embarrassing. Come on!" He wasnt too happy that Kaikai was groaning with pleasure with the phone on.

Kenji was a little wierded out but kept his cool. "Is umm Drake there or should I call back later?" He felt weirded out but he needed Drake to get on a computer. "Drake has access to a network no one else had called the ctos network. I need him on there."

Cas kept smiling hoping she would tell. "Everyones fine don't worry." Cassius still had a nagging thought in the back of his mind. Who attacked us like that and why? "If you don't want to tell me that's fine. But that means I can't help you out if its a problem."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:41 pm

KaiKai huffed and put the phone to Drake ear, "Here. He said something about you needing to get online for something." Sliding off Drake she sucked off his dick then put it back in his pants then went to the computer adjusting her panties.

Hatcher listened but sat back as he continued though got off the highway taking the mainstreet to her complex, "Another 10 minutes." Flip bushed and giggled, "KaiKai never could control her lust."

Lura sighed and hugged her knees, "It was Rashak.. He wanted to settle things but things got out of hand and Xander was protecting me. He had only brought me to hep finish it thinking nothing bad would happen and his fiance was stolen and held captive this is why he was there." Tears were welling up in her eyes and her breathing changed. Fighting herself from crying she softly whined.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Drake was shocked. "Wait seriously... alright uhh let me get to a computer first." He motioned to Kaikai for help to get up and over to her computer. He got pissed. "Hey I heard that!"

Kenji laughed. "Figures he'd be getting some action. I am actually surprised being the virgin he was." Kenji realized he was still on the phone with Drake. "Oh sorry Drake! Don't ask how I know. see ya!" He hung up. He noticed a Black Zenvo ST1 following them. "Hey Hatcher, I suggest you take a less direct route to Kaikai's." He grew concerned. He quickly texted Cassius about the car that was following him earlier. He got a reply and was more concerned. "Oh fuck me..." He shook his head.

Cassius hugged her. "Hey you're ok now. We can report this to the police and have Rashak arrested." He kissed her on her lips. "Look lets worry about what's going on now. We have a problem to look into not related to Rashak." His phone buzzed which was a text from Kenji. 'Was the vehicle a Black Zenvo ST1 that was following you?' Cassius replied with a Yes and asked why. He realized something. "Shit. Hatcher, Flip and Kenji both might be in trouble."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Moving to Drake she lifted him and moved him to her seat and set him down and aided his hands up to the keyboard, "Feeling back enough yet?" She stood beside him.

Hatcher took a turn for the alternate direction and a longer route, "Are they going to be trouble? If So I can have them removed." 
Flip chimed in, "Hatcher please don't do anything rash. We don't know their intentions. They aren't ramming us please don't harm them.." Flip was always against violence but this was because of a sad a cruel past he had.

Lura looked to him and shook her head, "Rashak is already in jail. Hatcher did the cleanup and paperwork for me so I don't have to be bothered..." Hearing what he said she looked up now frightened, "What is happening? Are they alright?!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Drake moved his hands and cracked his fingers. "Enough to use a computer." He pulled out a cord and his phone and hooked i up to a computer. He loaded up the cTOS network onto Kaikai's computer and logged in with a username 'Aiden Pierce' It went to a downloading screen.

Kenji kept his eye on the black Zenvo. The police lights and sirens went on and rear ended their car. "Awe fuck!!!" He looked to Hatcher. "I agree with Flip don't anything rash! Just get us the fuck out of here and to Kaikai's!" 

Cassius stared at his phone. "Since your up we should head out to Kaikai's and see whats up." He stared into her eyes hoping that she would. He needed to help his brother out but he also wanted to keep an eye on Lura so nothing would happen to her... again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:49 pm

KaiKai watched him downloading and raised a brow, "What are you doing exactly?" She stood closer to watch hoping to see something to answer her question.

Hatcher narrowed his eyes to the rear view mirror, "This is licensed CIA property I could have them charged for what they are doing." He normally would floor the vehicle backwards and wreck the car behind him but instead he growled and shifted into a higher gear and increased speed. His SUV wouldn't loose them likely however his skill in knowing the area may do it. He took a sharp turn down an alley.
Flip gripped his seat, "oh what will we do what will we do!"

Nodding she got up and quickly went to the other room to change clothes. Getting on jeans and good running shoes as well as a tee she grabbed her bag and hurried with him to the car.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:12 pm

He sat there a little frustrated. "Its a network that only a some people have access to. I'm shocked though." Drake smiled a little bit. "Unlike the others you never caught on to the user name I used." He slightly chuckled.

Kenji looked back to get a view of the driver but he couldn't make anything out. "They probably don't care." He pulled out his phone and signed into the cTOS network. "I think I can stop them without killing them."

Cassius brought Lura to the Laferrari parked outside of the garage. "Long story I'll explain on the way to Kaikai's." He got in the car and started it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:17 pm

KaiKai looked to him and scowled slightly, "That's what I was going to ask about. Is it just a fake name or persona you use to get on?" Crossing her arms she watched the screen and shook her head, "Not that I care about this system cause I can hack most anything but I don't think I'd have much use of it anyways.

Hatcher turned onto a fetur road and continued, "Would they get cops on them if they didn't pay a toll." He looked to the turnpike tempted to take it, "I wish KaiKai was here she would do something crazy like blow out their tires or jump onto the vehicle and beat them senseless. She never was one for words."
Flip shook nervously and held his head, "Make it stop.." He said to himself in a soft tone.

Getting into the car she quickly buckled up and looked to him, "I'm worried about Flip. I know Hatcher can easily handle himself but... Wait... Kenji?" He had forgotten to tell her that while she was being taken hostage Kenji had showed up to help Cassius.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Drake sighed. "Never mind then. Actually Aiden Pierce was my old name. The one I was born with. I had to change it after I did something to avoid being hunted down." He shuddered at his old memories. "I never always was the good guy. I needed cash after med school so I became desperate."

Kenji stared at Hatcher like he was joking. "Isn't it obvious... IT IS THE FUCKING POLICE!!!" He looked around for a nice alleyway with road blockers hidden. He found a road with those and no pedestrians. "Go down there!" He pointed to that road. All Hatcher needed to do was to turn left and his plan could work. He turned to Flip and a calm voice: "Hey this will all be over soon. After this you and I can hang out. I need to make more friends anyway." He still kept his eyes on road.

Cassius pulled out of the parking lot. "Yeah well its a long story that I will share. Pretty much Kenji showed up after you were kidnapped. Apparently Pegassi let him go and now he wants to help. He only gave in to stop the torture. Later after picking you up we were followed by a black police car. He tried to take us out but we got away." He waited a moment so what he just said would settle in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:06 am

"So you had the other name but Drake was the one you needed to hide or disguise yourself to stay out of trouble. Seems like all I hear about you boys now day is that you were trouble. She rolled her eyes and went to a window, "I am still bad and a trouble maker." She smirked.

Hatcher shook his head, "That I find highly ridiculous, since when do officers ram random CIA vehicles one and two, I have never ever heard of a police driving a black Zenvo; if you ask me this is more like a vigilante." Hearing Kenji he nods taking the turn remembering where it went he checked the rear view.
Flip looked up sadly and had a small smile and nodded, "I would love to be your friend and I know many people you can be friends with."

"So now this car is chasing Hatcher and the others? What do they want? Why are they after us like this?" She folded her hands in her lap and closed her eyes, 'Please be alright, and please be safe.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:21 am

"Oh what I did was enough for me to change my name. It loaded up let me check any recent news that came up." He scanned through the network to check any bulletins from other organiztions. He found an interesting link and he grew worried. "Oh shit!"

Kenji smilled as soon as they were down a small road Kenji held down a button on his phone and some road blockers game up from the ground. The Black Zenvo stopped watching its prey get away. "Clearly they aren't from around here then." was all Kenji could say after what Hatcher mentioned. He texted Cas saying that they were ok and got away.

Cassius frowned. "Thats what we intend to find out." His phone buzzed and he read the text and smiled. "Well they're ok according to my brother. That's a relief." He looked up and stopped the car. He saw the Black Zenvo which was still parked in front of the road blockers. He whispered "Oh I see how you got away." He turned his phone completely off and parked the car on the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:19 am

Listening she looked over the computer again then out the window waving down to the SUV which pulled in, "They made it safely." Moving to the door she unlocked it and quickly began to gather all her personal panties and bra's and put then in a basket. Picking up wasn't her style but with so much company she may as well. Dropping the thong and skirt she had on she got naked putting those clothes in the hamper then proceeded to dress in shorts then a tank top.

Flip held his knees and sighed in relief, "I am so glad that is over... can we just hurry to KaiKai..."
Hatcher smirked a bit and shook his head, "That wasn't as fun but it did work at least." Finally at KaiKai's he stepped out and pulled out a cigarette, "Go ahead in I'll be up shortly." Flip was hurry to take Kenji's hand to drag him upstairs, "Let's hurry!"

"Cassius.. What are you doing?" She was a bit worried as he shut his phone off and looked like he was going to confront this person in the car. Keeping her head low she didn't wish to be seen but at the same time she was curious who this person was.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:32 am

Drake shuddered. "Looks like the Takahashi brothers have bounties on their heads. both a good million dollars. Thats not good." He looked over to Kaikai. "I take it they're here?" He grew worried.

Kenji ran up with Flip. He stopped him right before the door. "I think we should knock first. In case they are uh... doing it." He kinda blushed but after his phone call with Drake he didn't want to just storm into Kaikai's place.

Cassius stared at the car. "Just waiting it out. Hoping they'll leave and ignore us." The Black Zenvo pulled away and passed them. Cassius sighed with relief. He pulled out and headed to Kaikai's but noticed the Black Zenvo turned around. "Shit I forgot it rear ended this car!" He turned down a road to head back to the apartment. "We need to hide this car and head to Kaikai's." He pulled into his garage and hopped out. "I suggest you cover your ears. He put some ear muffs on andpulled out his desert eagle and his phone. He tossed his phone and shot it with his gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:22 am

KaiKai heard sound at the door and moved over to it, opening the door she nods, "Glad to see you are- aright." She had only paused because she was hugged abruptly by Flip who was shaking. She sighed and brushed his hair holding him, "Hey you are fine besides Hatcher would make sure you were safe." 
Flip nodded and kissed her cheek before looking over and hurried to Drake hugging him to happy to see him. Flip was normally happy to see any of his friends so this came to no surprise.
KaiKai went to the window looking down, "You know that's a nasty habit." Watching Hatcher take another puff of his cigarette he gave the finger and spoke, "I don't tell you how to live your life; don't tell me how to live mine."

Biting her lip she sighed softly but hearing Cassius she shook her head, "You know you are the dumbest smart person I know." She rolled her eyes and gripped the handle as he pulled away. Getting out she saw him aim a gun at his phone. Covering her ears the sound made her jump and even after she felt her whole body shake lightly, "Why did you do that?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 am

Drake smiled for a little but then frowned. "Nice to see you Flip. Wish we could meet under better circumstances but we have a problem. Actually it's more of the Takahashi brothers problem." Kenji walked in. "What's our problem." Drake laughed. "I don't how many people both of you pissed off but someone wants you captured or dead. One million each for both of you." Kenji sighed. "Well fuck."

Cassius laughed at her remark. "Well I wasn't expecting the Zenvo to be there." He pulled out another phone that he had. "Back up. I shot the other one because I figured that person is tracking our cells so we need to get rid of them." He hopped into the Skyline. "Come on lets head to Kaikai's."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:33 pm

KaiKai looked to Drake and sighed shaking her head, "Nothing in there on why they are being hunted or chased only that they are? Talk about lack of information."
Flip looked over the screen then to Kenji, "This isn't good news. You know this could endanger not only you boys but your girls as well as your friends.."

Lura got back into the car and rubbed her head lightly, 'What is going on? Why are they being tracked? No one I know would do something like this besides Rashak and his gang but... they are gone. What enemies have you made Cassius...' Her glum thoughts only increased her worry though she tried to fight it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:41 pm

Drake was a little concerned. "No need to give a reason. Especially when it's that kind of cash." Kenji attempted to call Cas but it said phone was disconnected. "Oh shit. Cas didn't pick up!" After he said that he heard a sound of a V6 turbocharged engine. He looked out the window it was Cas's Skyline. "Oh thank god" Drake picked up on something and smiled. "Wait it says here if the Takahashi brothers bring 10 million each they can clear their bounties." He frowned quickly "But they only have two weeks to do so."

Cassius pulled out of the garage and headed to Kaikai's. "Drake might've found out why that person is after us at least. And maybe a way out of it." He pulled into the parking lot next to the black SUV. The rear end scratched. "Alright lets hope Drake got intel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Kai sat in a chair by the computer and sighed a bit bored, "Well that's lame. It was meant to be a impossible payment. What about that race, is there a huge winning for it? Could use the prize money to pay that off but I would rather kill the fuckers who put the bounty on."
Flip sat on the couch and brushed his shorts down and looked to the others smiling sadly but hen looked down a bit quietly.

Hatcher put out his cigarette and saw Lura come out and hug him and smiled lightly, "Glad you are alright. You still look shaken." He looked to the back of the vehicle Cassius was driving, "Pretty torn up.." He walked with them upstairs, "Maybe they can shed some light on the matter."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Drake smiled. "Exactly what I was thinking. Purse is Twenty Five mill. They win they have 5 mill to split easy." He looked to Kenji. "I don't know man. If its all we got we could do it."

Cassius walked up. "Wrong car. it was Kenji's Ferrari." They opened the door and Kenji was the first to say something. "What the fuck what happened to your phone Cas I called you!?" Cassius stayed calm. "Kenji let me see your phone." Kenji shrugged and handed Cas his phone. Cas put it out on the table. He pulled out his Deagle and slammed the grip onto to Kenji's phone. Kenji grew pissed, "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" Cassius put his hand on Kenji's shoulder. "They tracked you with that." He tossed Kenji another phone. "This is under a different name and CTOS operating system only. Untraceable." Kenji sighed. "Well at least I got a replacement."

Drake motioned Cas to come over. Cas came over. "So did you find anything?" He saw what was on the screen. "What the fuck?" Drake shrugged. "Well at least we know their motive and a way out for both of you." Cassius looked at Drake confused. "10 mill in two weeks are you fucking kidding me!?" Drake smiled. "That race called the Run." Cas smiled. "That is not a bad idea." He called Lura. "Hey Lura come over here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:50 pm

KaiKai closed up the window as a chilled wind came in. Walking over to the fridge she grabbed bottles of water for everyone and passed them around. Then sat once more by Drake's side.

When Lura entered she went to Flip and hugged him seeing his distress and hugged him gently brushing his head, "Hey it will be alright." She smiled and pet his head. Hearing Cassius she nodded and went over not sure what she was looking at, "So... just win the race and pay off these people? But why? Why are they doing this to you boys? And A better question why do they want that kind of money."

Hatcher walked in and leaned against the wall by the door and rubbed his head, "It could be a ambush but Lura has a point, with that money they can purchase almost anything. The better question is how do they know you are coming up with that money."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Cassius scratched his jaw. "I honestly don't know the answer to any of those questions. But they must know us well enough to put that kinda money on our heads. Also they probably set the Ten mil to see if we're desperate enough." Drake and Kenji both nodded. Drake raised his index finger. "Plus the only way to know its a trap is to spring it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Hatcher sighed a bit, "Yes but at what cost? You have to both consider that now that you have friends involved as well as loved ones they are as much capitol as yourselves. You must be very careful going about this."

Lura nods and went to Flip seeing he was uncomfortable and took his hand, "I'm going to walk with flip in the hall or just outside okay." Leaving the room she walked with him, "I knot you don't like it but we just had to deal okay?"

KaiKai looked over to Hatcher then to the door, "She shot the shark. I'm impressed; I didn't think she'd have it in her."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Cassius looked over to Kaikai. "Wait she shot Rashak!?" He was going to ask about the blood on her pants but he wanted to wait because he didn't want to make Lura uncomfortable. "Hey I'm going to catch up with Lura and Flip. See if she's ok." He ran down to catch up with Lura and Flip. "Wait up!"

Drake shook his head. "I don't see any other way of getting rid of this bounty unless Cas and Kenji are A. Dead, B. Captured and imprisoned for life, or C. Complete the 10 million deal in case it is a trap." Kenji nodded. "Maybe you guys head to New York armed for insurance but I dont see any other way to get rid of this bounty. Cas Drake and I have used the CTOS network hacks but there is no way we can hack these bounties. Once they are on they can only be removed by the creators."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Lura and Flip had made it downstairs and outside to a bench and were sitting down talking. Flip was seeking comfort for the frightening experiences happening now and Lura; happy to help was still pushing her own feeling away of shooting her ex. Hearing Cassius coming down the stairs she looked up from the bench to him coming outside, "What is it Cass?"
Flip also looked up hoping there was no more bad news.

"Or so you hope. Even if they receive the money there is no guarantee they wont keep the bounty up or try to shoot and kill them." Hatcher said as he peered out the window seeing Cassius approach Lura and Flip.

"Should I not have said anything?" KaiKai added peering out the window.

Hatcher only shrugged, "He would have found out later in the report I filed. It's aright."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Cassius caught up. "Hey I heard what happened. I was going to ask earlier but I don't think you wanted to talk about it then." He hugged her and kissed her on the lips. He did it out of sympathy. He didn't know how she felt but he figured shooting an ex would be very hard on someone.

Drake shook his head. "Well we don't know that for sure." Kenji stared right at Hatcher. "We use Cas and I as bait in the race. You guys take a chopper and follow our gps from a distance with arms. If one of us says 'fuck this shit' then you guys come in." Drake nodded. "To be honest it's better than no plan." Drake got up. Kenji looked to Drake. "Feeling better?" Drake laughed. "Yeah." He walked over grabbed Kaikai's waist and whispers in her ear. "Well this throws a wrench in our racing plan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Hearing Cassius she raised her head to stare at him and was caught off guard by the sudden hug and smiled sadly hugging him back and burried her head into his shoulder, "I'm..." Of course she couldn't say aright cause she wasn't, "I'll be alright I think."
Flip stayed silent and stayed on the bench knowing if he was needed he would be asked for.

KaiKai yawned and rubbed her head, "This is all good and fun but now isn't the time. The race isn't here yet so can we maybe touch back on this subject later. It's getting late and I honestly haven't slept. And you are all in my condo..." She pouted.
Hatcher only smiled faintly and shook his head, "The woman has a point. We should talk more about this perhaps tomorrow."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:11 pm

Cassius patted Lura's back. "If you ever want to talk about it then dont hesitate to tell me. I love you and I want to help as much as I can." 

Drake nodded. "Ok thats fine." Kenji got up and headed out the door. "I'll get Cas to give me a ride. I'll see y'all later." He waved and headed out the door. Drake kissed Kaikai on the cheek. "I'll see you later." He smirked and walked out the door. He caught up to Kenji. "Hey man I'll give you a ride." Kenji nodded and hopped in the Old Skyline. "Wait isn't this Cas's." Kenji was shocked sitting in his older brother's car. "Mine got completely totaled. Cas is letting me borrow it. You need a place to stay?" Kenji nodded. "Yeah I just got out." Kenji saw Flip. "Hey you don't mind if I hang out with Flip for a while?" Drake nodded. Kenji got out and walked over to Flip.

He nodded to Cassius and kneeled down to look at Flip. "Hey man you want to hangout... you and me for a while. Get today out of your head." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Lura nodded and hugged him as she then pulled back wiping her tears away, "I'm sorry Flip I swear I'm not ignoring you hun." Going to him she hugged him gently and smiled as she was embraced by him as well, "Oh Lura. It's aright. We all are supposed to help each other."

KaiKai waved and looked to Hatcher seeing his smirk and narrowed her eyes, "What is going on in that head of yours?"
Hatcher shook his head and sighed, "Nothing to worry over. However I must be off I suppose. I shall catch up later." Hatcher went to his ride and steadily got in checking a few messages.

Flip looked up and smiled to Kenji and shot up into his arms hugging him, "Oh yes please Mr Kenji sir!" His over excitement made his small fluffy tail wiggle.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Cassius looked to Kenji. "Let me guess your going to need a ride. " Kenji looked at him. "No shit. If you can drop us off at your place where I can pick up my Ferrari..." Cassius cut him off. "Yeah about that. I'm going to have redo the rear bumber." Kenji frowned. "What the hell Cas." Cassius looked away. "Hey I got a car that I have been meaning to get rid of for quite some time. You can keep it." Kenji smiled. "Alright." Kenji turned to Flip. "Sounds like a plan Flip? We get a ride with Cas and pick up a car then its you and me. "

Drake texted Kaikai before pulling out of the driveway. 'Want me to show up in the Huayra and head down to Willow Springs like we planned?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Lura smiled and looked to the car, "won't it be a bit tight trying to fit all four of us?" Flip smiled then quickly added, "I don't take up much room. I'll sit with my legs up of I need to, so long as everyone is comfortable."

Hatcher slowly moved his vehicle out waving before heading down the road. Kaikai saw the text and replied with a text of her own "Sure sounds like fun after all."

Fliups eyes beamed when Kenji adressed him. Overjoyed he kissed his cheek as most Irish seemed to do, "Oh it sounds wonderful, grand even!" He hurried to the vehicle waiting "can we go then? Hmm?" His impatience showed his child like antics which brought out the bright green of his eyes.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Cassius sighed. "Don't worry the Nissan Skyline R34 is a four seater. No need to worry about space." Kenji blushed really red and looked away so no one could tell. He got in the back with Flip. Cassius brought Lura to the car and he hopped in and started her up. "Don't worry Kenji I'll get that Ferrari up and running. But tomorrow Lura and I are heading down to Willow Springs." Kenji looked puzzled. "Why?" Cassius looked at Kenji through a rear view mirror. "Need to set up a car for the race." Kenji nodded "Ok I wont bother asking which car."

Drake smiled and pulled out to head home. He texted Kaikai saying 'Awesome let me know when your ready.' He sped home quickly. He noticed a couple of black Suvs following him at the same speed. "Shit." He pulled out his phone and opened up the CTOS network. He headed downtown and over a bridge. He activated the bridge spit with just a push of a button on his phone. He got over the bridge before it lifted and the SUV's were stopped in their tracks. He got home safely. "Dam Dedsec is really still going to be on my ass about this... what the fuck."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Flip got in the back and had lightly hit his head being a bit tall and long legged he made sure to crouch but with Kenji got in he buckled in and peeked his head through the middle of the front his ears bending against the roof, "Oh? You have a special car picked already?" As he sat forward Kenji would see the small fluffy tail wagging.

Lura giggled feeling the whiskers tickle her, "Flip of course he would. Though I could imagine it being hard seeing as he has so many to choose from." She looked to Cassius smiling. The worries of the day were melting away with such good friends and company around, she'd almost forgotten she'd shot Rashack.

~*~
Undressing, Kaikai threw her dark jeans on and a black teeshirt with the words 'Kiss me' on it. Boots on and messing with her hair she sat at the computer checking her main database for work and put a pistol in her boot and made sure her knives were at her hip in a secret slip near her thighs. 'Baby, ready' Texting Drake she sent a picture of her making a sexy face with a appealing breast shot.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Cassius was trying to get the car up to speed but it wasn't at its optimal performance. Cassius ignored that though because he knew it wasn't a mechanical problem. "Yeah its a Koenigsegg One:1. Imported from Sweden." Kenji shot a look to Cas. "WAIT SAY WHAAAAT! how did you get...." he cut himself off cause he knew. Just didnt want to say it.

Cassius pulled into his garage and got everyone out. He grabbed the keys to the Mclaren P1 and tossed then to Kenji. "These are yours now." Kenji clenched the keys and patted Cassius' s shoulder. "Thanks man." He turned to Flip. "Come on lets go!"

Drake got away from the black SUV's pretty quickly and got home. Drake went inside checking his surroundings. He was pretty paranoid. He then checked his phone for messages and saw Kaikai's. He blushed a little. He texted 'Ready for what?' His mind was scattered so he didn't know what was going on.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Stepping out Lura stretched and smiled to the boys, "Be careful with him Kenji, I don't want either of you getting hurt or in trouble so don't go too crazy. I'm going to shower and lay down." Waving she headed inside removing her shoes near the door then headed to Cassius's shower.

Flip was so excited he scurried over the the vehicle and peered in, "Oh it looks spotless! Bet it still has the new car scent." When inside he looked around and cheerfully touched over the interior, "Oh it's amazing! I kind of wish I had a vehicle but I enjoy being driven around." Peering over at Kenji he tilted his head, "So you and Cassius twins? I don't see much difference except in facial features and eyes."

Kaikai chuckled and texted him again, 'The racing grounds, you were going to take me there. Honestly what would you do without me?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:34 am

"That's right stay out of trouble. And I if you need any... " Kenji cut off Cassius. "My god Cas im 18 anymore im 21. Don't worry about me. " Cassius have him a slighth glare. He did worry especially what happened so long ago. He waved to the both of them and headed up into the apartment after Lura.

Kenji took a look at the Mclaren. "It looks new but I wrecked it so long ago. But he managed to put it back together. Why?" He shook his head no to Flips question. " No he's actually 4 years older than I am. But people always confuse us as twins." He slightly laughed at the thought.

Drake texted back. 'Shit right sorry my mind is a bit off.' He got changed into a white tank top with jeans. He ran down out side and walked all the way to his hidden car. 'Might be a while walking down to get the car.'

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:10 pm

(things are chill with Lura and Cass may focus on the other couples since they are active)

Flip sat back and looked over to Kenji tilting his head, "So where are you taking me Kenji? Seems like you know the area somewhat so I'm guessing you may have an idea." He smiled softly as his child antics showed as he waved his legs up and down in a light kicking manner. "And I had a feeling you weren't twins; you are a bit taller than Cassius and like I said the color fur is darker and the eyes are the most different shade."

KaiKai cleaned up a bit taking out the trash and locked up then went to the garage looking over the vehicles he helped her get. Still injured from the rather bad crash she knew that working on it was out of the question. Her bandages she made sure to change before leaving. Locking up the garage she saw some lights of a vehicle and peered into the darkness, "That you, Drake?"

((you can have it be him or I can have it be some other douchbag lol))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:34 pm

((Ok that's cool.))

Kenji smiled a little. "I honestly don't know. We can go wherever you want too. I also need to find a place to stay. That prison fucking sucked." He got in the car and started her up. "I need to get used to the P1 so I need to hit the highway too."

Drake finally got to the car and hopped in. "Its about fucking time. " He got in the car and sped over to Kaikai's. He had an odd feeling so he grabbed a glock out of the glove compartment. He showed up and saw another car. "Oh this can't be good."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Flip chuckled and smiled, "OH! Well then to the highway!" He pointed as if they were setting sail or to head in that general direction. Peering over he blushed looking away getting shy so suddenly and twiddled his thumbs, "So.. Kenji, You are 21? Maybe we can stop at a liquor store and get some wine and just sit under the stars outside the city and talk? I mean unless you are more of a party boy then we can go to a club or something."

KaiKai looked to the lights and saw them come at her and she jumped to the side against the garage, "What the hell!?"
The vehicle was a stupid popular Dodge Charger which was black with blue pinstripe down the center and sides as a large blue male skunk stepped out and tried to grab at her.
"I really don't have time for this, nor do I want to be touched!" She elbowed his chin and kicked the door against him which shoved him back into the vehicle. Her side began to ache from pain, 'DAMN my wound!' She slipped around the vehicle running for the street and froze seeing another set of lights but saw Drakes face; in relief she hurried to the passenger door and got in holding her side, "They tried to fucking abduct me! Pricks!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Kenji nodded. "Id rather go with wine and a quiet night. Goddamn hole of a place. Too much ear blasting music." He pulled onto the highway and picked up speed. "Here we go."

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Drake nodded in silent agreement. Keeping his gun by his side he set the car in reverse and did a 180. He handed the gun to Kaikai "Here take this. Its a Glock 18 its fully auto and has a fast fire rate. If they get anywhere close you shoot their tires. Once we hit the highway we'll outrun them!" He tried to grip the corner but ended up drifting it insead. "SHIT I forgot this is an MR!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Flip giggled and smiled as he leaned back and gripped the seat feeling the acceleration rather surprise him, "WOH! This is GREAT!" He yelled in excitement and laughed, "WHOOOO!" He put his hands up like a roller coaster as his ears bent at hitting the ceiling of the car he giggled seeing cars get passed.

Taking the gun she nodded, "Don't have to tell me twice!" Watching the dodge peel out to follow them. "Well then hurry to the highway babe. Not that I don't mind blowing their tires and seeing them flip their car so I can shoot the gas compartment." A huff as she watched the mirror seeing the loud car charging after them, "What a piece of junk. So loud but no acceleration."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Kenji pushed the car as fast as he could go. He got the spedometer to read 220mph before it topped out. He got off the highway after 5 minutes of being at that top speed. "Damn. what the British can do with cars..." He started getting a random erection. Fuck... haven't had a release since before prison... I am too pent up. It doesn't help that I am bi too.

Drake was drifting the corners cause he couldn't grip them at all. "Well at least they can corner better. But yeah all the excess weight is slowing them down." He got onto the highway and gunned it. Little did he know he past Kenji in the P1.

As the Huayra past by Kenji was shocked. "HOLY SHIT! THATS.... actually quite possible. But damn he was fast!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Flip smiled as he had pulled off the highway and lowered his arms and looked over smiling, "The British? Hmm Did the Irish make anything to wonder over? Y'know I am actually from Ireland." He smiled proudly as the accent now was very apparent, "Oh! Y'know yer lad has decided to say hello?" He blushed seeing his erection and lightly stared at the size finding it impressive.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Kenji laughed slightly. "Car wise I don't think there are any irish automakers. And yes I figured you were irish. That accent can give it away." He pulled into a liquor store parking lot. "So you pick the wine and ill wait here."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Flip pouted, "Darn, If I would ever want a vehicle I'd want it to be Irish.. from the motherland of my family." He blinked and nodded, "Oh sure! I'll be right back!" He got out of the car and headed inside his but looking quite cute in the short shorts he had on. Walking the wine isle he paused, "Oh this is a good year.. Hmm but this one will be a better flavor.." He paused looking over to a large male bear staring down at him, "Oh good day, Do you work here by chance? I could use a hand deciding whats better."

"We don't take kindly to fags."

Flip's ears lowered and he felt a ache in his chest as he bit back his anger and sadness, "Well... I will take this one and leave then." He went to the check stand and felt the bear grip his shoulder, "You best get out before I put a bullet where you like it." The rabbit was rather tired of the abuse but had had it before as he pulled out his wallet when it was slapped down from his hand by the bear he bit his lip slowly kicking it up with his strong feet and quickly put money on the counter and dashed for the car. When in the car he yelled and ducked down, "Drive drive drive!"

The bear came out and glared at the vehicle obviously not going to attempt a chase.

~*~*~

KaiKai raised a brow looking back not seeing the charger and shrugged leaning into the seat, "So How long is it going to take to get to the track anyways?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Kenji quickly got away from the store. "Maybe I shouldv'e went in myself. What the fuck happened?" He was speeding away as fast as he could.

Drake sighed a little. "We got a long drive. But we are breaking every speed limit ever set so itll be shorter than usual."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:06 pm

"Oh it's nothing don't worry over it." He was a bit shaken but seeing the look on Kenji's face he sighed holding the wine in hand, "Homophobic... He seemed nice but I was worried if I stayed in there any longer something bad would of happened... I just put the money on the counter and left." He bit back tears and tightened his fists, "I just.. I don't like the word 'fag' it's so mean..." He wiped his tears away hurt by it.

~*~
KaiKai smirked, "Yes I know so you still going to be able to get away with racing? I mean since your brother wants you and Hatcher in the helicopter? I can decide against it and say I will go with him and that you will be on ground.. or just keep quiet and say you are with us while you still enter the race."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Kenji kept his eyes on the road but was pissed. "Well its annoying to hear anything like that. People just cant accept the fact that someone being gay doesn't affect them. Can I buy a bottle of wine without being judged. Its fucking bullshit." He never had a good rant like that. "

Drake laughed. "Im gonna call a sick day. Then they can work the chopper on their own. " He felt pretty proud of plan.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Flip looked to Kenji and touched his leg smiling softly, "It's okay.. I am sure one day the world will be more accepting but there are many who wont. It is just how it is. Just like race. But anyways we should try to enjoy our time together! I hope you have a nice place so we can star gaze and drink this!" He smiled cheerfully; his happiness was contagious. Even after being hurt he still smiled, it was admirable. 

~*~*~
"A sick day? That's all it takes?" She shook h er head smiling, "All the same if me and Hatcher need to surveillance it we can from afar and we have access to military grade items we just have to put in our order needs and we get what we desire."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next