HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Kenji frowned. "Unfortunately I do not have a place. I need to look for one actually." He smiled though. Cause he felt comfortabe with another guy in the same car. He never revealed the fact he was bi.

Drake smiled. "If you want to do surveillance. Im starting in the very back though. Cas and Kenji will be further up. I suggest you follow them. Im going dark. No contact to or from me. That's why I tinted the windows so no facial recognition."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:26 pm

Flip smiled and grins, "I know a place. Take this street to the small highway 24 and head west toward the mountains. On 31st take a left and then look for skyline drive. Kinda hidden but no one would be there this time anyways. At top is a flat hill but it over looks the entire city! Plus it's far enough up that you can see the stars." Looking out the window he smiled, "You must have a very lucky girlfriend seeing as you are so open-minded."

~*~*~
"Yea I could tell and that's fine, we will stay behind and keep an eye out on things, I will miss contacting you though." She pouted as her eyes went to the window as he passed cars with ease, "What time is the race anyways? Isn't it like a 3-day thing?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:37 am

When Kenji got to the ramp up to highway 24 he ripped the ebrake and drifted onto the ramp. He frowned at Flip's comment. "I never actually had a girlfriend. And I'm not...." He hesitated for a moment. Thinking if he should tell him. "I'm not straight. I'm actually bi." He didn't think too hard cause he just said it.

Drake nodded. "I'll miss contacting you as well but it's just to keep me off radar. And the race isn't a three day thing. It's however long it takes to cross the country to the finish which averages about 3 days." He didn't know when the race started cause his gps for the race wouldn't turn on. It seems it will only activate an hour before the race.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Flip blinked and stared over to him, "What? Well even so that means you have interest in woman too... But.. I will say that I am glad you told me so easily. Normally coming out is harder for people. I never would have thought you were slightly interested in men." He touched his leg, "Hey don't worry too much about it. It makes me happy knowing you trust me."

KaiKai smirked, "Hmm this just means we will have to get super sexually active before this race baby." She leaned over kissing his neck and then his lips.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Kenji slightly blushed. "Yeah well I am still into women but...." He sighed with hesitation. "I'm more into men actually." He kinda got a little turn on from Flip touching his leg. Kenji found that skyline drive and drove up the hill. He reached the top of hill. "That wasn't really hard to find."

Drake got a hard on from Kaikai. "Not right now.... I'm kinda driving." He made it to the track and pulled over to a more private place. He then went to kissing Kaikai on the lips.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:10 pm

"You are right, It wasn't hard to find though I have to admit it is still empty as usual." He was quick to exit the vehicle and run up the slope with the wine bottle and stopped seeing over the city and gasped, "AH! Just as I had expected! It's great!" He spun around happily, "Hurry come see!"

She smirked and shook her head, "You didn't have to pull over.. And I can be more patient. You know I need you more than once anyways.. I am always so eager to have you Drake." Lips met his as she sucked his bottom lip, "Hmm you make me so hot Drake."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Kenji ran after Flip laughing. He noticed he was becoming slightly more attracted to him. I feel a little... different like I want to be with him... He took a good look at the city. "HOLY SHIT! I never seen such of a beautiful scene in a while! This was such a great idea!"

Drake smiled. "I think we should find a hotel room. We are going to have a little wait to actually get onto track. Plus we could use the privacy." Drake smirked a little. " And I am so happy to have you Kaikai. Thank you."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Flip giggled and sat down popping the wine open and giggled, "Ahh it's perfect weather out here too." Taking a drink he sat back and looked over to Kenji, "Come sit with me! Maybe when drunk enough I'll make sure to treat you to a surprise." He winked.

KaiKai grinned and nods, "Alright I wouldn't mind that. And since you are so rich can we get one that's a nice suite or something? I would love Egyptian cotton on my skin as you fuck me."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Kenji sat down next to Flip and poured himself a drink. "It's a good thing I'm not like Cas. He CANT get drunk on like 20 drinks. But I can easily get drunk soooo." He took a sip and looked up into the sky. "This is pretty beautiful. I haven't really seen the night sky or the city in while." 

Drake smiled and pulled out his phone. He found a hotel that matched what Kaikai wanted. "Good news its not a far drive." He brought the car to a nice hotel. "I put it under another alias. I dont want a paper trail leading back to me." He pulled into the hotel's parking lot. "Looks nice."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Flip leaned against Kenji and smiled looking up, "It is lovely.. And I must thank you Kenji for being so nice to me. I'm not saying you are bad with others I just feel you are being sweet and I rather enjoy you being so close.." He had looked up to him and blushed a bit as he was so close faced to him. How badly did he want to kiss him?

KaiKai grinned and nods as they went up to the room she threw her bag on the couch sprawling out and sighed in relief, "oh this is nice indeed!" She removed her boots and looked over a menu, "Hmm I may even make you buy their gourmet foods and make it a date night." Rising she went to the window and gazed down to the city, "Hmm I would like you to fuck me against this window sometime... The idea of being seen is pretty erotic; don't you know."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Kenji blushed a little but then instinct kicked. He went in and kissed Flip. I don't know why but I just feel attracted to him... He then pulled away embarrassed and took another sip. Ok... that just happened... "Sorry that was too sudden. Fuck me."

Drake smiled and followed Kaikai to the window. "Want that right now or is it too soon?" He went behind her and hugged her. He kissed Kaikai on the cheek from behind.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Flip saw him close in and had no time to react as time seemed to stop for him. The fluttering in his stomach had grew as he took another long drink of the fine wine and slowly took Kenji's hand and leaned in kissing his lips once more. His tail did a soft wag as he smiled inwardly, 'This feels so right.. Kenji don't hide your feelings from me'

KaiKai smiled and held his hand around her waist and turned kissing his lips as well, "Hmm I think we should start on that couch then when it's aggressive the window and we can finish in the bedroom. I intend to drain every last drop of your cum inside me."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Kenji kissed Flip back. Once he stopped Kenji took another sip of wine. Looking to Flip he smiled. He put his drink down and pounced ontop of Flip and let his feelings for him do the talking by kissing him. This is great. Someone who might actually have feelings for me of the same sex.

Drake brought Kaikai to the couch and laid her down. He got right on top of her and started making out. He also started taking Kaikai's shirt off and moved his hands down her hips to take her pants off.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Flip had gasped from the sudden tackling of Kenji and smiled as he hugged the other male and kissed him back with a softness allowing him to be dominant with him. 'Oh Kenji! I hope I never bore you and I hope you will accept me as I am.'

KaiKai grinned and kissed his lips as she moved her bra away and then removed his brushing his chest with her paws, "Hmm Straight to the punch." Sucking his lip she grinded her hips up to his.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Kenji lost himself with making out with Flip. He even got a boner that poked Flip but Kenji didn't care. He was slightly drunk to even notice. But not drunk enough to show his love and passion to Flip. He stopped for a moment. "Hey ahh Flip. Do you want to uhhh..." He didn't know how to word what he was going to say cause he never said to guy. "You want to go out? As in date?"

Drake only laughed at Kaikai's remark. He removed her pants and panties all in one motion. He then removed his own pants and boxers afterwards. His cock was full erect from the sight of Kaikai's naked body. Also her hips grinding against his made fully erect. He then pushed his penis inside Kaikai's wet pussy moaning from pleasure.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Flip raised a brow at hearing him and smiled with a small nod he replied, "Of course. I think I would really enjoy going out with you Kenji. I have to admit though this is sudden I think I am willing to get to know you and hope that things turn out well for us both." He hugged him tightly not minding the erection that poked him and his own which pushed tightly against his short shorts.

Gazing up to him she was glad he didn't persist in making her wait. Laying back she felt him come over her and she gripped his shoulders and bit her lip groaning as she bit back her moan feeling the entire member slip easily in as she felt the knot press against her lips. She knew in time that it would swell but it would be forced into her and she greatly anticipated it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Kenji smiled."I know it's sudden but... I just never had luck with girls and I'm more into guys anyway. I need someone." He went back into kissing Flip. Thank you Flip... I needed you. His phone was going off but Kenji didn't pay attention to it.

Drake thrusted Kaikai harder each time. His shaft expanded with every thrust. He felt like he was getting close to cumming. "I'm... almost.... about... to cum..." He was panting from pleasure making speaking a little harder. "I think... we should... move... to the... window."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:20 am

"Hnnmm Kenji.." He moaned under the kisses but paused him pulling back just enough to speak, "Your phone? What if it's important?" He had such cute pleading emerald eyes and a innocent face; it was no wonder that men would be attracted to him.

Panting heavily she moaned louder feeling the thrusts as his knot tried to press into her tight vixen cunt. Hearing him she smirked and nods, "Al..right." Even her breath was hard to sputter words, "Do it. Push me to the window and shove your knot in! I'm ready Drake!" Hear begging was an open invitation one she knew would be received and taken advantage of.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Kenji grabbed his phone from his pocket. It was Cassius but Kenji did not pick up. Cassius texted asking him if he was ok. Kenji texted him saying he was fine. Kenji turned to Flip."Can I crash at your place for a while since I don't have one?"

Drake thrusted his knot into Kaikai harder than he was while they were on the couch. He kept going until he went too far and cumed. Afterwards he slowed down panting. "Well... that... was... fun..." He smirked.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Flip smiled and nodded, "Of course... um.. however it could be troublesome if you mind roommates.." He hadn't quite been forward with anyone in his living situation. "I.. Well.." He looked away biting his bottom lip, "I don't really have a place.. I stay at others to get by and do chores or something similar for payment." 'I best not mention some of the more gruel things I do to stay.. though I guess it's only to be guessed..'

When pressed against the glass she bit her lip and cried loudly feeling his knot press inside of her locking them together. With his thrusts pressing her against the window her pants fogged the side of it as she held the glass and cried in lust when she felt his cum coating her womb as her own cum began to slide down the window. Her eyes rolled back from pure ecstasy as she stayed pressed to the window breathing hard and nods, "And just think... were not.. finished yet.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Kenji's expression went blank. "I'm fine with roomates man. And its fine if you don't have a place. Lets go find a motel to stay in for the night." He got up and checked his phone for any available hotels."There is a good one nearby. Also accepts gays. That's great actually to find actually." He got up off of Flip. "Well lets go."

Drake nodded and stopped panting. He got on his knees and started licking Kaikai's wet pussy. He got a first taste to cum which he thought was weird at first but then began to enjoy it. Something new... may as well try it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Flip smiled and nods as he sat up drinking some wine and blinked, "Kinda odd they would blatantly say they accept gays.. But in any case at least we wont be in too much danger I suppose." Sitting up he stood, "Can you drive? Or should we walk it off some. I really don't want you getting in an accident or breaking the law."

KaiKai shuddered and her eyes widened as she turned her back to the chilled glass and watched him lick her sensitive area and bit her lip, "oh... Drake... It's so good.. Your tongue.. oh baby.." Grasping his hair she pet him as she guided him to her clit, "There baby.. suckle there." Her free hand began to tease her hardening nipple.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Kenji nodded. "I'm fine. But another one will probably render useless driving wise." He got in the car and started it up. He put his seatbelt on and waited for Flip.

Drake licked on her clit as Kaikai wanted. He then started suckling on it. This feels amazing. and tastes pretty good actually...  Drakes cock was still hard because he was into the sexual pleasure. After licking he had to ask. "Ready for round 2 or do you wanna suck me?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Flip nods and got in buckling up and looked over to him, "Um.. Kenji you will drive more carefully now right? I don't want cops pulling you over for suspicion of drunk driving so don't speed either... Just drive.. well normal?"

Shuddering from waves of pleasure she was shocked that she was near her next climax, "Drake.." When he stopped to speak her eyes went down to him and she took his hand walking towards the bed, "Let's make you more comfortable." Pushing him down on the bed she crawled over him and kissed his lips. Moving down his chest she kissed down to his penis before licking it seeing the sensation in his eyes she began to suck it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Kenji smiled. "I'm not that reckless." He pulled out and drove normally with no problems. He pulled into the hotel's parking lot. "See no problems. Anyway I already got us a room so no problems." He got out of the car and went in. All he said was his name and the clerk handed him the room key.

Drake moaned from his penis being licked. "OH dont stop Kaikai." His cock got bigger to a point where it couldn't get bigger. He got close and his pre came first. "Oh Kaikai I'm gonna.... cum!" He tried to warn Kaikai before hand but he figured it didn't matter.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:08 pm

"Well all the same I want you to be safe about it.." As he took off his eyes watched around them and seeing the hotel he got out stretching, "Maybe we can order Pizza! The would be fun." Following him in and seeing him get the key he followed him to the room, "Hey if they have a Indoor pool we should go swimming. My boxers count as trunks." He winks before going in the room he looked down the hallway.

"I wonder if they have an ice machine. Probably." When the door was open he quickly went in, "Oh this is rather nice. Usually anywhere we stay it's a mess or completely run down." He went to the window opening the blinds, "Oh so pretty."

~*~*~

Hearing the pleas from him she didn't bother stopping knowing full well what would happen. Taking the entire length and deep throating she moaned on it and began to swallow his cum when it had come into her mouth. Smirking she pulled back licking her lips, "Hmm suck a good boy. Catch your breath before we go again."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Kenji walked in thinking about what Flip said about swimming. Following Flip into the room he approached Flip. "Hey umm Flip about the swimming... I have something to show you. I haven't showed anyone yet." He was hesitant at first but then he took his shirt off. There was a tri claw mark above his left nipple. There were burn marks on his stomach area. He turned around and there were scars all down his back. " I was tortured. And these are the marks to prove that." He almost cried but he just couldn't. He poured a glass of wine and took a large sip. " I wouldn't mind going swimming but its hard to deal with these scars." 

Drake was panting hard from cumming. He caught his breath and smirked. "I think I'm ready..." He never had 2 rounds of sex so far with Kaikai but he never felt so horny. This is sooo goood.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:41 pm

He looked over his fur and the bad scar marks and went closer caressing the marks and brushed his fur then turned him and hugged him, "Hey don't you stress it. You can wear your shirt. But thanks for showing me. You know if you want the scaring to go down. I have a large assortment of  products that will help." He kissed his lips gently as he then pulled back and scampered to the bathroom, "Sweet! It's a bubbler!"

Sitting on his hips she kissed his lips then slowly pushed him inside of her as she pushed him in then out, "I love you Drake.. This feels so good. I've had men last this long which makes me happy you are pulling through and helping me reach such new pleasures."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Kenji blushed when Flip kissed him. "I'm fine not wearing a shirt it's just something I haven't showed my brother. Anyway I won't need those. I prefer to leave them that way. They aren't going to get infected its just I want to show what torture can do to someone." He followed Flip into the bathroom. He stood at the doorway "I got this hotel room for us for a few days until we can actually buy a decent apartment for the two of us."

Drake moaned a little before saying anything. "I love you to Kaikai. I never got to experience actually having sex. Thank you." As he attempted to thrust his penis into Kaikai he brought her head and body down to kiss her.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Flip gazed back to him then faced him, "Wait... you mean it? An apartment? But homes around here are so much cheaper. I just... well I know I am being forward with saying get a home but it would be nice. And to start off we can have separate rooms till we get to know each other better." 

When he pulled her down her lips met his in a soft passionate kiss, "Oh Drake.. I love you soo much!" Her hips went faster as her thrusting increased and she moaned softly pushing against him, "I want you forever."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Kenji smiled and chuckled a little. "Money isn't the issue Flip. I just figured an apartment would be a great place to start." He had another drink of wine. "I wont ask for much with the rent. I'll probably pay it in full." Then the last drink he had made him drunk. "Hey uhhh Flip... I haven't gotten a release... in that sort while in prison. We were forced to wear tight ass jockstraps. We could never take them off at all. If you don't want to help me with that fine." He walked out of the door way to one of the beds.

With every thrust Drake moaned with pleasure from thrusting Kaikai. "I love you too Kaikai. I want you forever as well!" He thrusted even harder and felt the cum build up. "OH god.... I'm gonna... CUM AGAIN." He cum a lot more this time because he was more passionate with Kaikai.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:32 pm

Flip looked to him and bit his lip a bit, "Really? That sounds rather painful. I would have thought prison you were expected to get blown or butt fucked.." Shutting the door he made his way to the bed and sat down beside him, "Why were you in prison... Please don't lie to me... I just.. I want to know if I am sleeping with someone dangerous and someone who intends to commit crime. I am against it you know.. It's wrong.. but... I suppose I could understand if you told me.."

KaiKai gasped when she felt the cum enter her swollen womb and coat her walls with thick white semen as she sat on him enjoying the knot swelling inside her forcing him to not remove himself, "Oh Drake.." Laying over him she kissed his lips passionately and moaned softly brushing his chest with her soft paws as her tail flicked behind her. "It feels too good.. I could just go and go with you. With all this cum you could have easily made me full of kitts. What do you think about that Drake? Maybe you would want some pups?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:09 pm

"Its not an actual prison. Im not a criminal. I AM a fed and the people who locked me up are terrorists. We have been trying to remove them but its harder than it looks." He sighed as he tried to remember that accident. " my brother and I did a job. And we were driving down a road. Thing was I was t boned by a semi. Next thing I know im on the ground being dragged away as I see my brother crying at the sight of the car. He thought I was dead." He almost cried but he couldn't form the tears at all. "I blacked out after that. "

Drake didn't even bother to remove his penis from Kaikai's cunt. He kissed back passionately. He thought about the question Kaikai asked then grinned. "I wouldn't mind a few. But don't you think its bit early to ask that?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Flip looked to him and smiled softly and nodded, "That's fine.. I am sorry you had to go through that with your brother. But at least you are both back together again and everything will work out. I mean look how happy he is with Lura. They make a good couple. I can see them settling down soon after this race and having pups. I'm so happy for them but you also need to think of your own happiness you know. It's okay to be a little greedy for yourself."

Gazing down she smiled, "Of course it's soon. It was only a thought. The idea of my womb filled with your cum has me excited. Just so full from your love... You said I was your first wasn't I? Hmm Well how about anal?" Slowly she had pulled off of him and rolled over on the bed on her hands and knees and shook her rear, "It will be a nice tight hole you can fill or you can just take my pussy again."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Kenji smiled. "I know I know. I just wanted to see him again and make him happy. I stayed strong for him while in that hole of a prison. " he hugged Flip tightly. "And im happy you are here with me. Its hard looking back at those memories." He kissed Flip and then laid back. He had a hard on sticking up in his pants and he blushed a little. "Im sorry but like I said its been a while..."

Drake smirked. "Anal would be a nice change." He moaned when she pushed off of him. "Maybe we can do it in the shower? I always wanted to try sex in the shower." He still felt horny and ready for round 3.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:31 pm

He bit his lip shyly looking over as he crawled over him and gently grinded on him removing his shirt showing his lean chest and small rabbit frame, "I will relieve you then." Moving on his hips he slid down and pulled his bottoms down and blushed at the erection and ran his tongue over the sides seductively and sucked the tip. His long ears lowered to the sides of his head giving him a most innocent look.

Nodding she got up and stretched walking toward the huge bathroom, "Hmm plus it will be easy to clean up after the sex if we are already in the shower." Starting the water she stepped into the glass shower and ran her hands down her body soaking up her fur. Reaching between her legs she began to finger herself and placed a hand on the wall, "Drake.. I love you baby."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Kenji blushed harder and moaned with pleasure. "OH Flip that feels real nice." The fact that he was already hard and he hadn't had release meant that he was gonna be close fast. There was going to be a lot of cum too. "Oh Flip... keep going"

Drake followed Kaikai into the shower still with a hard on. Once he got in he ran his hands down Kaikai's hips." I love you too baby." Then he attempted to get his big cock into her tight ass. The tip made it in and he started to thrust inside her to try to get his shaft in her. He moaned louder with each thrust.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Flip heard Kenji and couldn't help but smile as he brushed his hand over his balls gently groping them and licked up the other side then took his member into his mouth and began to move it in a bobbing motion. Taking his hands from his balls he guided Kenji's hand to his ears as if saying it's alright to tug them gently. His hand returned to his balls and fondled them as he sucked him off.

KaiKai shuddered as she felt the tip push in then feeling more she gasped loudly and cried his name as she fingered herself harder, "Oh yea drake!" Nearly screaming she shoved back against him and gasped as his knot was pressing her tight pucker, "Oh god... Drake it's so big; I may not fit it!" Fingering herself she hoped with the intense pleasure she'd take his knot in her tight ass.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Feeling his balls being groped made Kenji got closer and he moaned in pleasure. He accepted Flips request silently and tugged on his hears gently. He then couldn't take it anymore. "Oh Flip... Im gonna... CUM!" He started cumming with intense pleasure from his penis.

Drake moaned with pleasure and kept thrusting to try to get his knot inside Kaikai. "Well we gotta try!" He thrusted harder and harder and then *pop* the knot popped into Kaikai's ass. "Holy shit that's tight!" He humping her and he got close. "OH this feels so good... I'm gonna... cum!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Hearing Kenji he quickly clamped his mouth down; not hard, only to take all the cum so that none left his mouth. Swallowing every last drop he pulled back and coughed a bit, "You weren't kidding *cough* I could have nearly drowned... I hope you feel better though." He smiled softly kissing his tip and touched the knot as it slowly subsided.

KaiKai's eyes widened feeling the knot push into her and with the plop noise her eyes rolled back as she cried his name beginning to cum which tightened her anus muscles squeezing it, "CUM inside! Drake!" Grasping the wall she spread her legs further to accept all of him as her cum fell down her leg and into the sink.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Kenji's face was beat red and he was panting. "Yeah. Thank you so much Flip. Maybe I can return the favor?" He turned around and bend over showing off his ass. "You want to relieve yourself?" He wiggled his butt seductively clearly wanting it.

Drake gave one more thrust moaning until he came inside Kaikai. Since he was knot deep inside Kaikai's ass his cum didn't leak out. He didn't want to pull out so he waited until Kaikai said he should. Drake kissed her cheek. "Thank you. And I love you so much."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:08 am

Flip smiled and looked to Kenji seeing him bent over and blushed; not often is he offered the invitation to penetrate another. Normally it was his ass being taken. Flip undid his bottoms and slid them down showing his firm average size penis and gently pressed his tip to the pucker of Kenji then pulled back as he wet his fingers with his mouth and touched the tight hole and slowly inserted them in, "I should be gentle and lube up first." Grabbing his shorts he got a small packet from his wallet and worked it over his member and the tight asshole of Kenji then pushed his tip in and shuddered groaning as he adjusted.

KaiKai shuddered feeling the knot still at her asshole and waited knowing the knot would need time before she could be released, "Hmm Kenji.. you felt so good baby.. I think I can rest easy now." Slowly stepping forward she felt him follow as the knot still was firm inside her as she looked back grinning, "Perhaps you should try to fill my ass again and pull out after your knot stops throbbing.. or we can just wait.." She left the decision up to him; sure she could go again but if he was out of his juices she understood.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:30 am

Kenji nodded as he waited. Once Flip inserted the tip in he moaned from the pleasure. "Flip... that feels... good... keep going... please!" He smiled and blushed. He was never fucked up the ass before by another male so it was a whole new experience for him.

Drake felt like he could go another round. "Alright I think we could go again." Not giving Kaikai a chance to reply he started thrusting her again. Only this was to be short lived because he was already 100% hard and he came after a few thrusts. Panting he stopped. "Looks like we are waiting until I get soft aren't we?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:30 am

Flip watched his face from behind and gently pushed more in and slowly eased each inch inside of Kenji then stayed fully in. "Hmm you are quite a tight fit Kenji. It feels very good." He kept inside him at the deepest before pulling back and easing in again to get him used to the feeling of a man inside him.

KaiKai groaned as she felt his thrusting and feeling his cum splatter inside her once more she felt her stomach bloating from being so full, "Ah.." Hanging her head she panted and nods, "Yes Drake.. that's what I am waiting for."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:45 am

Kenji moaned from the feeling of another man inside him. This feels so good. Daaamn. His own cock got hard from the penetration. "Harder Flip... please." He started begging for him to go harder on him.

As Drakes cock got softer he made pulling out easier. He did it slowly though so Kaikai could still have some pleasure out of it. Once fully out Drake turned Kaikai around and kissed her. "I love you." He then got on his knees again. "Want me to give you another lick?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:33 am

Flip nodded and obeyed by pushing in a bit rougher but was careful not to harm him. Thrusts became more even and rythmatic as he put his head back moaning as he pulled his hips back to meet his dick, "Ah.. Kenji.. I'm close.." He warned as he reached around and began to fist Kenji's dick knowing he could release again.

KaiKai shuddered and felt the plop of his knot leave and shuddered as she kissed him back then saw him lower to his knees and she took his shoulders shuddering still, "Please no more.." Never before had she had enough and now that she had she was exhausted and trembling all over.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 am

Kenji moaned as Flip went faster. He felt cum building up in his cock as well. "Just cum in me Flip! And I'm close as well!" He wanted it more than ever. "Flip! cum in me please!" Kenji's cock started cumming as he said that.

Drake got up and hugged Kaikai as she shuddered. "That was a lot more than we ever we done before. But it was fun and that's what counts." He kissed her on the lips affectionately.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Flip nodded and thrust in a few times more rather hard and jerked as he moaned loudly cumming inside the tight rear of his partner. Shuddering he laid over him still conjoined as he felt his cum sputter inside of Kenji. He didn't want to pull out just yet. He wanted to reminisce in it. "Thanks.. Kenji... It... was great.."

KaiKai kissed back gently as she got under the shower rinsing off her fur and began to wash with a thick foaming body wash as she washed her sensitive breasts as well as her cunt and ass hole. Rinsing she then began to scrub him clean of the sweat and cum, "I agree and we can rest wel tonight knowing that we can go a few days without needing to fuck each other senseless.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Kenji was panting and smiling. "Thank you Flip... I never had so much sexual fun." His cock's tip was covered in cum. " We should do that again sometime." He also did not what to be dismounted from Flip.

Drake turned off the shower when they finished cleaning each other off. "Ill go grab you a towel. " he walked out and grabbed towels for them. Handing one to Kaikai and started drying his head off. "Well we are going to be away from each other for a few days." He smiled though. "But it was fun today. "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Flip slowly caught his breath and smiled as he held Kenji as his throbbing member began to slowly decrease in size. Slowly he pulled out of Kenji and watched the cum seep out his rear and slowly pulled the cum covered comforter off and tossed it to the floor, "Did you want to wash off? And sorry if I didn't lick you before lubing it; Some people don't like ass to mouth so I refrained from doing it in case you were someone concerned with sanitation."

KaiKai began to dry off and fluffed her vixen fur and gazed to him nodding, "Yes I agree. Things will work out fine. Even so If I feel the need to have sex again I know where you are the entire time." After drying she made her way to the large bed and curled in the covers enjoying the feel of the Egyptian cotton, "hmm... soft as I had imagined it to be."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next