HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Kenji got up and hugged Flip. "I honestly would've enjoyed you licking my ass actually. Anyway im gonna go take a shower and clean up. You can join if you want." He grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom.

Drake completely dryed off and crawled into bed with her. "Well lets get some rest. We can't draw too much attention tomorrow." He snuggled with Kaikai.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Flip nods as he made his way after him and joined in the shower as he giggled when Kenji washed him as he did the same to him, "The scars don't hurt do they? I mean.. The burns too, any of it really." He touched his chest and then alone his hips and sudded up his sides and quickly pecked his lips.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Kenji blushed and looked away. "They don't hurt me physically. Its fine if you touch them. But they hurt me emotionally just by being there. However I have become stronger because of them." He went back to washing Flip and pecked him back on the lips.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Nodding he washed off all of Kenji and took the shower head and sprayed him playfully as he too was splashed by his partner. Stepping out he shook his fur and then brought a towel to him then used the one on himself, "I'm surprised you were submissive Kenji. You come off as dominant so I thought you would honestly want me to bend over for you. I'm glad it went the other way." Seeing his phone light up across the room he rushed over and picked it up, "Hello? Oh HI! uh-huh.. Hmm no. Now? Oh well um.." He checked the time, "It's like midnight past already... Another time? That would be best. Uh-huh thanks..." He hung up and sat on the bed taking the towel and brushed his fur again.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Kenji walked out of the bathroom drying himself off. Then he threw his towel over his shoulder exposing his naked body. He laid down on the bed right next to Flip. "I can submissive or dominant actually. But I think im more submissive anyway." He gave a curious look to Flip. "Who was that? "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:17 pm

"To be honest it was a personal call about work.. I'm not exactly in the workforce. I'm more like a entertainer and a sex toy... but I am clean. I have been sure to check for any chances of STD and HIV and I am still clear. But I just can't go into a real job because... well... I just don't... Every time I did something bad happened." He laid in bed and closed his eyes yawning.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:27 pm

"So basically your a call guy? Well that must be hard on you." He laid down and tried to fall asleep. "Ever thought of trying the to be a male stripper? Or is that too much for your ya?" He tried to cuddle with Flip because he was still drunk. "Try to find something you are good at as a job."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:47 pm

"Well I was working at a strip joint but.. other males got too rowdy.. I've worked past most my bad memories but that one I don't want to revisit..." He curled close to Kenji, "Plus being on call makes more money. I hope to find something more suitable.. Hatcher often times calls me because he is lonely. Often times he doesn't even want sex but company.. He really is so misunderstood..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Kenji opened his eyes and pecked him on the cheek. "If you need financial help just stay with me. As long as you and I are together you will never have to worry about money. But I still suggest being on call just so you still have regular customers." He wanted to help Flip as much as he can. He grinned a little. "And if Hatcher is lonely I could tag along we could have a threesome. Just sayin."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Flip blinked in confusion and shock, "You.. you would do that? I mean normally dating inquires only two people but you are telling me to still sleep around... and even more so you are involving yourself in my work?" A part of him was happy and overly accepting of this fact. He would feel a lot safer with him around. Hugging Kenji tightly he kissed his lips and smiled, "Thank you Kenji.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Kenji smiled from the hug and kiss. "No problem Flip. We are dating now and I want to help take care of you. And yes dating still inquires two people but if Hatcher needs some pleasure I can always help with a threesome." He then kissed Flip affectionatly to the point where it was making out with him. He needs help and honestly I've become attracted to him. So its only natural for to help those close to me.  

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Flip smiled and kissed Kenji gently as he cuddled up against him as they kissed and shortly fell asleep.

~*~*~*~

Lura rolled over and rubbed her eyes yawning as she smiled to Cassius and got up stretching, "Hmm morning.." Checking her phone she texted a few people then left it alone. Getting up she went to the restroom then went to the kitchen getting a glass of water and leaned against the counter, "Hmm.. I can't remember when he wanted to go to the track." Rubbing her eyes she yawned.

KaiKai had got up about five and was in the living room looking out the window sipping some black coffee. She had watched the sun rise and now with it being seven she let the suns rays warm her naked body.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Cassius got up and stretched. He walked out in his boxers only and hugged Lura from behind her. "Good morning baby. How'd you sleep?" He pecked her on the cheek and walked into the kitchen. "Want anything specific for breakfast?"

Drake woke up and got out of bed an hour later. Walking out he saw Kaikai. He approached her and hugged. "Well good morning. How'd you sleep baby?"

Kenji got up early and walked out to the couch. He had a slight headache that morning and he remembered everything from last night. That was a great night... just wish I wasn't complete drunk. The only backfire is this fucking headache. 

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Yawning again Lura drank more water trying to wake up more, "Hmm? Well do we have much time before you go to the track? If we are in a rush for time we can get something on the way. A formal breakfast may not be best idea, I may just get tired again but then again I can nap on the car ride there."

KaiKai felt the hug and drank more of the black coffee, "Just fine. I normally wake early so sorry If I had disturbed you." She looked over the city as the sun bounced off the buildings, "Hmm What's on the agenda for today?"

Flip stay curled up in bed and when Kenji's warm body left he took the pillow nearest to him and grasped it holding it and hugging it. "Kenji..."  He mumbled as he hugged the pillow close thinking it was him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Cassius yawned after Lura did. "Well rushing is not the issue we can get down to the track pretty fast. Anyway I'll make some toast while you get ready ok?" He grabbed some bread and placed some in the toaster.

Drake stretched his arms out. "Well I figured we head down to the track cause I need to do some last minute suspension work on the Huayra. It will take a while though." He made himself a cup of coffee and sat down. "And I'll let you drive it if you want."

Kenji got onto his phone and took a look at apartments available that also allow gays. "Wow some of these are pretty nice. We'll have to check them out later." Hearing Flip in the next room he chuckled. "He still kinda acts like a child but thats whats so great about him. I love him."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:43 pm

Lura nodded and yawned as she went by kissing him then went back to his room and entered the shower. The warmth of the water was slowly warming her and making her feel much better about the day. After drying she dressed quickly and went into the kitchen area and smiled seeing him finishing toast and went to the table sitting, "Toast for now is fine. We can just get some food later. Like a larger lunch."

Nodding she stretched and finished the coffee as she made her way to the bedroom and began to dress and pack the bag she had brought, "Sure we can go there now. I can have Hatcher bring food for us. He enjoys watching things as such as these."

Flip rolled and slowly opened his eyes yawning then sat up rubbing his head, "Hmm" Not seeing Kenji he slowly grabbed the shorts and pulled them on as they hugged his butt and he adjusted his tail, "Kenji, you okay?" He pulled the shirt on and stretched.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Cassius finished up the toast and handed Lura a plate with a couple pieces. "Sounds like a great idea." He only ate one piece and went to his bedroom to get ready. He put on a white tank top, a pair of black cargo shorts and some leather fingerless (would it be pawless technically?) gloves. Walking out he grabbed his keys to the Koenigsegg and his wallet.

Drake sighed a little. "Alright but he you are going to be responsible for him not finding out about my secret. I don't him to know unless he can keep quiet when he figures it out." He got up and left to go get some shorts and a shirt on quickly.

Kenji got up and stretched. "Yeah I'm fine. Just a headache thats all. Anyway I need to head down to the track today with the others. If you don't have anything important to do today you can join me." He left to go put his shirt and shorts back on real quick.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Lura watched Cassius and shook her head rolling her eyes; to him anything sounded great. He just went with things, which was fine but she wished he had some input sometimes. Standing she loaded a purse with some things and then went to the door putting some shoes on. Stepping outside she inhaled the fresh air and smiled, "Hmm perfect."

KaiKai shook her head, "Don't worry Hatcher could care less; he would rather be a by-standard and just watch how things play out. He is neither on our side or another's. More so his own and watching. Strapping her boots her bag packed she took another coffee filling it and then made his as well having watched him the first time and went to the door, "I got another coffee for you to go so we can head out."

Flip walked over and got his flip-flops on and got his small backpack, "Sure, It sounds fun." He smiled and walked over to the door opening it and paused as he looked to his phone checking messages.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Cassius got the car started up and headed out onto the road towards the highway. He kept the car at a reasonable pace even when he got on the highway. Looking in the rear view mirror was Kenji's Mclaren P1 flashing his lights at him. Cassius chuckled a little then turned to Lura. "You don't mind if I have some fun with my younger brother?"

Drake smiled and took the coffee. "Thanks. Hatcher can know only if he promises not to tell anyone. Then I'm fine with him knowing." He got his sneakers on and headed out the door with Kaikai.

Kenji finished getting dressed as he grabbed his wallet and the Mclaren's keys. With Flip following Kenji walked out the door to the Mclaren. On the road Kenji noticed the Koenigsegg One:1 that Cassius was driving pull out onto the highway. "Oh oh this is gonna be fun. I hope you don't mind what I'm about to do Flip." He started flashing his lights at Cassius.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Lura nodded as she sat back in the seat and took a grip on the seat; sometimes she thought there should be a special set of handle-bars on the seat so she wouldn't tear up the upholstery with her claws.

"Don't worry; Hatcher could really care less what's going on so long as he gets to watch. He's so peculiar.. Anyways I will have him deliver some food to the track. Perhaps some catering. Hmm Chinese sounds great.. do you think Cassius and Kenji will be there? Probably will. I will make sure he picks up plenty for everyone." Picking up her phone she made the call as she sat down in the car and looked over her nails whilst he drove.

Flip watched Kenji then looked ahead, "Oh? Is Lura in there with him! Yey I get to see her! I hope she's doing alright from the incident.. I hope we get to cheer her up at the track while your boys diddle with your cars."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Cassius nodded and used his indicators to let Kenji know he was ready to race. They lined up and rolled at about 50mph and then launched off. Naturally Cassius was faster on the start. They weaved through traffic as they climbed to higher speeds. Unfortunately Cassius got stopped by a semi pulling onto the highway. Kenji took the lead but then Cassius's eyes widened and he pulled over to the side of the road gradually stopping.

Drake was the first one at the track and pulled into the garage area. "Well yeah... FUCK! I forgot they are going to be here... Alright tell Cas and Kenji I'm sick ok. I think you can come up with a great cover story." He then got out of the car and pulled out a laptop. Placing it on a desk he started up a program. "I also have a job for ya."

Kenji pulled up next to him to start a race. During the whole time Kenji was foot to the floor during the race. Weaving through traffic wasn't a problem. After he noticed he past his older brother he cheered for winning but then noticed he pulled over. "Oh shit thats not good." He made a u turn into the breakdown lane and drove towards his older brother.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Lura gazed over and stared to him as she had a look of concern now, "Cass?" Her tone soft not wanting to alarm him but she was already nervous from the look on his face and bit her lip shuddering lightly.

KaiKai walked over and peered at his work on the computer, "I am sure I can make up an excuse but... what do you want me to do? Record their driving times?" Looking over the program she handed him the coffee and took her own sipping it.

Flip giggled at the win though at the serious tone of Kenji he looked back, "Do you think it's Lura? You know she really doesn't like fast speeds. I am not sure how she handles Cassius driving so recklessly..." As they drove up he stuck his head out the window, "Lura?! Are you okay?!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Cassius shook his head out of shock. "Sorry just a memory flooded back. Ill be fine." He started driving slowly and pulled up next to Kenji. "Hey we are fine over here sorry about that! "

Drake took a sip of coffee first. "No I need you to record my times when I head out there. Just to see if its faster with each adjustment." He got in the car and headed out to the track to get some early practice laps.

Kenji had a look of sympathy. "Oh I know why... remember there was a semi truck earlier that he had to stop to let him on. I think... Cas had a horrible flashback... of the incident..." when Cas yelled he was fine Kenji waved back and turned around.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Lura looked to him still a bit concerned and began to gently caress his thigh in a comforting manner, "It's okay Cass... Just think, you need to moved forward now, dwelling in the past won't help you. Concentrate on the race."

"Alright I can do that." She looked over the screen and then watched him go and drank her coffee as she messaged Hatcher, "He will have decent times in the vehicle; it would be amusing if it was unable to capture his times or speed."

Flip saw Lura was okay and waved before sitting back down and sighed softly in relief, "Hope she will be alright.. I just worry too much I suppose. Those two... So reckless it would seem."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:39 am

Cassius got back onto the highway safely and went back to normal pace. "Yeah I know it's never happened before though... I guess I'll be fine." Kenji pulled up next to him and they restarted their little race. Cassius got back into and stayed in the lead weaving through traffic.

Drake was concentrating on how the car felt while out on the track. His back end was kicking out a lot in the few corners there were but he kept regaining control. He did a few laps with that problem and went back to the pits to get to work on his suspension. Stepping out of the car "Whats the best one that I'll need to beat?"

Kenji sighed, he didn't want to yell at Flip so he stayed calm at him. "Cassius is not reckless when it comes to racing. Even if you say that in front of him he will show you reckless. Honestly he's the least reckless racer I know." He launched the car when the raced started and Kenji was back to where he was stuck behind his brother.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 am

Lura watched him concerned and sighed softly, "Don't push yourself Cassius..." Sitting back she gripped the seat again and shuddered as she closed her eyes breathing steadily as if watching how she was breathing and controlling it. 'I still can't get over this feeling when in a car going fast...'

KaiKai watched the program and looked to her phone texting Hatcher once more and sighed a bit, "Hmm this will be most interesting." Watching the times and then gazing up she heard him then checked the timings, "Well if you increase it by about 8 seconds you would be near leading. Your corner hugging was terrible; was it the suspension?"

Filp stared at Kenji, "I hadn't meant it like that.. I mean all you racers are reckless. It is very dangerous and people get hurt. It's not all fun and games. In fact Lura is a leading example of why this is frowned upon. She was hurt very  badly and seeing her in a car and the tightness in her face, I know she is still scared and I just wish she wouldn't come. I know she's doing it for Mr. Cassius though... but.. she needs to know her opinion matters. If she is scared of speed she has to speak her mind about it and not sit back and just deal with it. That's why Rashak got away with so much because she didn't speak up and protest." He tightened his fist and bit his lip as if holding back tears.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Cassius was focused hard on the road and not on Kenji behind him. He noticed there was no traffic and he kicked the car up in high gear. The cars spedometer went up to about 200mph but he kept it there. He didn't want to go any faster than that.

Drake sighed. "No I honestly wish it was just that simple. Its set up perfectly so I need to pay attention to the Limited Slip Differential." He got the car lifted up and went to adjusting. "The car is an MR drivetrain. Meaning the engine is mid placed and its Rear Wheel Drive. Thus making it harder to grip."

Kenji couldn't get around Cassius through the light traffic. "He actually has one weakness when it comes to this style of racing. " Once they hit the area with no traffic they passed Cassius at 220mph and Kenji couldn't go faster."That's a prime example there. He's too cautious even no traffic is around. You cant tell when there is traffic."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:25 pm

When the car accelerated she tried to relax and just breathe. Having to close her eyes she sat back and rest her head on the headrest. 'I still haven't adjusted... maybe I shouldn't go with him... I would just be in a panic the entire time..'

KaiKai looked over the vehicle walking over to him and handing him his coffee, "What do you mean? What are you going to do to fix it then?" Gazing over the back end she walked to the front staring at it.

Sitting back Flip simply nodded before sitting back and yawned, "I forgot to ask how far the track was? Is it a ways? I thought you said it wouldn't take long..." He seemed to pout as he checked the time on his phone.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Cassius thought for a moment. I can't be this safe of a driver... Alright Cas its time to go beyond your fear. He then accelerated and snuck up behind Kenji. He got around him and continued off onto the exit and slowed down. "Well that was... uh fun."

Drake was adjusting the Limited Slip Differential. "Its also called an LSD for short don't try to confuse it with the drug. Its where the car can spin the tire necessary to get acceleration. It's a bitch to work with." He got a setup ready and lowered the car. "I'll need another run."

Kenji slowed down after his brother passed him. He was blown away by what happened. Cas thats not you... did you break that fear of going too fast? He took the exit as well. "Just a little more why did you have something important later?" He followed Cassius to the track.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Lura felt the car go faster and she held fast to the seat expecting the worse. Her heart was pounding so loudly she couldn't hear the roar of the engine. Bracing herself she felt the decline of speed and slowly began to relax and looked exerted from the panic she had felt, "right."

Drinking the coffee she kissed him, "Alright but you best hurry Cassius and Kenji will be here soon enough." She went back to the computer and checked the program giving him a thumbs up to go.

Swinging his feet he shook his head, "No not really. I am never pressed for time but I was going to visit Hatcher today but he will actually be at the track. Says he is catering food. So exciting. Hopefully he is in an okay mood."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Cassius got to the track with a nice easy pace. He pulled into an open garage and parked it. "Alright so some tweaks are going to have to be made to the suspension. This is going to be a pain..." He heard the Huayra going around the track. "What the..."

Drake gave it a few laps and felt comfortable with the car. He had a perfect cornering run. He pulled into the garage. "How was that? I felt like it was my fastest."

Kenji pulled into the garage right next to Cas's. "Well we are finally here. And I think Cas picked the perfect track to do this on." Getting out of the car he stretched. "Some necessary checks are going to have to be done on the car."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Lura got out and stretched holding her back as she did, "Hmm good to be out and on land.." She sighed a bit looking over seeing Kenji and Flip pull up and smiled.

Finishing her coffee she nods seeing the improvements, "Best get a go on with the others on the way... Seems to have helped though as a note. Did you finish your coffee!" She barked hoping he did since she had made it for him; would be a shame if it went to waste.

Flip got out and hurried to Kenji kissing his lips then ran to Lura, "LURRA!" He jumped on her and nuzzled his cheek, "So good to see you! Hey how are things?"
   "Fine Flip. It hasn't been that long; you seem ecstatic."
"Well I am very happy to say the least." He grinned and waved, "Yo Cassius, nice racing."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Getting out of the car Cassius was distracted by a Huayra that left the track area. He shook his head and turned his head back to Flip. "Thanks man." He walked over to see under his car. He got the lift working to see the underside of the car. "Well looks like I work to do."

Drake nodded as he got back into the car. He held out the container Kaikai gave him from the window of the car. "Still drinking it!" He said and sped off away from the track.

Kenji smiled a little. "Well I need to make sure the car isn't going to get the back end out. I'll be back." Kenji walked over and got the lift working to take a look at the suspension.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Lura smiled and walked with flip outside the garages looking over the track, "It's a good location to test out the vehicles. So baron without a ton of cars on it."
     "Yea... So.. How has your foot been? I remember you saying they were beat up pretty bad the other week."
     "Yes and thankfully it has healed a lot. However I do still take a special medicine and put it on."
     "If you brought it with you I won't mind putting it on. Besides sticking around with these boys and their cars is boring!" He stuck his tongue out.
     Giggling she nodded, "Alright, sure you can put it on.. Who.. is that.. Hey KaiKai? What are you doing here?"

Walking up she waved, "Came to say Drake wont be making it. Last night we ate some Sushi but his wasn't good. So he has some food poisoning. I decided on classic chicken which saved me. I see the boys are already working on their vehicles."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Cassius chuckled at Flip's comment. "Hey I know it's boring when you are just standing around doing nothing." He finished up and lowered the car. "I'm gonna head out onto the track if you don't mind." He got into the car and started it up." 

Kenji finished working his Mclaren P1 and got into the car. "Hey Flip I'm heading out too!" He drover out and waited for his older brother to head out first.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Flip simply stuck his tongue out at Cassius and sat down with Lura as he began to remove her shoes, "Don't worry I will take care of you don't worry. Oh KaiKai be sure to tell Drake hi for me and to get better." He smiled taking the cream from Lura and rubbed it on her paw pads, "I see what you mean, the swelling is down but you are lucky you didn't need surgery or anything."

KaiKai brushed her hair back texting Drake, "Boys are out on track now. Flip says hi. Seems that Cassius nor Kenji were to hurt about you not being here. only said you had food poisoning."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Cassius and Kenji got out onto the track and started driving around Keeping up with each other they slid around the track drifting slightly because of their setup. They kept at it against each other for a good while.

Drake texted back when he got back to the hotel. They do care it's just they don't want too much on their mind while they are driving. And great cover story actually. Thanks. Sitting down on the bed he turned the TV on and sat down. "Well this is going to be a long day."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Flip looked up to Lura, "Are you okay?" His tone a bit more concerned and the look on his face a bit more serious than normal.
   Lura looked to him nodding, "Yea, just get nervous is all. I am getting better but I am just so terrified..." Her heart skipped at the thought which she had to quickly shake, "I will be alright Flip. I just.. I worry that things like this would separate us..."
"You mean like leave him?"
   "No, no Flip but it does make it hard sometimes... He likes speak and I enjoy slow and steady... I just don't know what to do at times.."
"You should be honest with him. If your scared tell him to slow down. If you don't like it maybe you need a distraction. Maybe some loud music and a blindfold. Maybe you can masturbate because the speed of the vehicle.."
"FLIP!?"
He grins and continued on her feet, "Sorry just an idea."

"Not a half bad one either to be honest. It will surely get your mind off it and the speed will make you think you are being pleased." Looking at her phone she sighed, "I may head home to help Drake out. I just came to let you guys know. I will be on my way then. Actually should go to my place..." She began to walk off, "Don't worry I need to walk off my breakfast don't worry over me."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Cassius and Kenji pulled into the garage and got out of their cars. "We were a bit loose in the corners weren't we Kenji." Kenji sighed. "Yep. Back to square one." Cassius went back to the car and went to work. "Suspension is fine. THAT DAMN LSD!!!" He set that up and walked in to check on Flip and Lura. "Everything ok in here?"

Drake sat there watching TV pretty bored. He got up and stretched a little. He went into the kitchen and finished the coffee Kaikai made him. Then went to make a bagel for himself.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Flip began to replace her socks and then shoes, "Yes we are fine here. I can't wait for Hatcher to show up. He said he is catering some lunch to us so it may be a bit." A simple smile as he then stood up helping Lura up as well.

Lura smiled then looked to Cassius working on his car, "If you guys need help just ask. I know little about cars but if I can hold or help lift or tighten something I wont mind."

KaiKai walked along the main street moving towards her place and went straight for her garage and opened them to look at the vehicles she now should get busy on, "Ohh boy I got my work cut out for me on these girls but all the same I am glad Drake was able to help me get the second Tucker." Flipping music on she got some gloves on and began to get to work on the model he helped her get last night.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Cassius lowered the car back to the ground. "Well you wanna take a ride or stay here? It's your choice. " He got in the car and started it up. Kenji walked into Cas's garage. "Hey I'm ready to test. Hey Flip you wanna take a ride?" 

Drake got annoyed by just sitting down on the couch. "I should probably go work on my old Skyline. I'll need to get back to working order." Drake walked over to his garage and grabbed the necessary parts for his Skyline. "Lets get to work."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Flip jumped up, "OH I wanna go!" He was quick to Kenji's vehicle and hopping in the passenger seat and putting the seat belt on. He then looked to Lura wondering if she would do the same but he had a feeling.

Lura looked to Cassius shaking her head, "I think I will sit this one out..." She was unsure of herself but she wasn't about to get in the speeding vehicle again anytime soon.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Cassius nodded and frowned. "Thats fine I know you are scared." He started it up but did not leave the garage quite just yet. Kenji was already out on the track doing laps. Cas waited until Lura gave a clear signal she wasn't going. Then he headed out onto the track with the others. Getting a few laps in Cas ended up onto the sand and cause a huge cloud. "GOD DAMNIT UNDERSTEER!" He was fine and the car was fine it was just a small accident.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Lura saw his face from the window of the vehicle and gave him a small wave as if trying to say to enjoy himself. Watching the vehicles she stood suddenly seeing Cassius end up in the sand, "You alright!" She had yelled hoping he was okay.

Flip laughed and smiled as they took the corners and couldn't help but say 'wee' at times. When seeing Cassius hit the sand bank he peered out the window, "Yikes what happened there?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Cassius slowly got back into the track and gave everyone a thumbs up. He went back to the pits to adjust the suspenision. The car was a slight sand color and Cassius was covered in sand. There was no damage to the car besides the sandy color tint. "That sucked."

Kenji stopped and waited for Cassius to get back onto the track. "He's fine it wasn't a spin out our anything it was understeer that did it. I saw the whole thing. "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:43 pm

Lura sighed heavily and sat back down gazing to the ground. Feeling out of place she wish she had went with KaiKai at this point. All this car stuff wasn't suiting her. She blinked, "Oh I forgot!" Having brought a small bag she went taking it from Cassius's car and went to the back and began to change. Stripping down she then began to pull on some jogging shorts and a second bra then a special running tee. Fixing her shoes she she tightened the laces and then stepped out of the garage. 'I need to really give my feet a good test. Thanks to Flip I should be well enough to run at the moment.'

Seeing Lura in all her stuff for running her watched, "WOH! Look at her go!" He saw her struggle at first but she got up to speed very quickly. "She had to have done track. Even with all the time she hasn't run she still has retained all her muscles.. I'm so envious!" Flips body wasn't meant for running even if he was a hare. He was far to delicate and had no muscle to hold that kind of pressure.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Cassius noticed that Lura got her stuff from her car and wanted to go for a run. "Hey if anything happens call. I'll get to you as fast I can." He got out of the car and went to work on the car's suspension. He kept his phone in his pocket.

Kenji kept racing around. "Good for her. I haven't actually gotten a good run in lately I should probably do that later." He kept the car gripping through the corners. "Perfect. No understeer no oversteer." Right when he said that on a sharp corner he got slight oversteer but Kenji drifted it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Lura had made it out the track and began to run around the nearby area. Her breathing became pants as her body adjusted but she was glad it had. With her paws giving her no trouble she picked up the pace to a full run and her body adjusted to the speed as her breath kept up. Seeing a black large SUV she waved knowing it was Hatcher, then she went on.

Flip looked over and smiled, "After your runs I wouldn't mind rubbing your feet or back and easing your muscles." He smiled and as the car drifted he threw his hands up, "Weee!" Laughing he looked to the garage as the SUV was pulling up, "OH! Hatcher is here! YEY!"

The hare parked the vehicle out the way from the track near the garage and stepped out and walked around the front seeing the vehicle on the track and seeing the young Flip in there with Kenji. Moving to the front of the vehicle he stared at Cassius, "Lura is running again? That's good. How are things here?" He was in more casual clothing but still nicer slacks with a button up top and blue tie. His ears low as his dark eyes went over the sand covered car.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Cassius sighed. "Well this one here is a bitch. I can't get her right. It's either too much oversteer or too much understeer." He pointed to the car. He looked up and saw Kenji driving around gripping the track perfectly. "He was lucky. That car looks perfect to gripping. Just a little oversteer but nothing he can't handle." He fixed up the suspension and lowered the car.

Kenji smiled. "Well I think this car is ready. Lets head back to the pits." He slowed down and drove into the garage. Getting out of the car he waved to Hatcher. Then he turned to Flip. "I'm going for a run too. I kinda need it anyway. " He started jogging away from the garages and he waved back to Flip.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Hatcher looked over the vehicle then peered back to Kenji as he had pulled up and nodded, "Hmm." Seeing him take off at a run he saw Flip run at him and felt the young male jump on him. He rubbed his back staring at the rabbit, "Good to see you too Flip."

Flip looked up wagging his butt and tail, "So good to see you Hatcher! And good timing. Lura and Kenji are out running and Cassius is trying to fix his car. We can set up things for food so we can all eat. I'll start." He hurried to the back of the SUV opening it and saw the many trays of food covered in foil, "Hmm smells great!" Taking a few trays he walked into the garage as he placed things down on a stool, "Hey Cass are there any tables to set up? Oh nevermind! See it!" Taking a folded table from the back side of the garage he began to set it up and as it was up Hatcher was bringing more trays, "Don't over exert yourself Flip."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next