HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Cassius got up after taking a look under his car. He chuckled a little. "Someone is happy to see you eh?" His Canadian kinda came out. He got in the car "Hey ill get some more runs while you guys set up." He drove off onto the track.

Kenji was in full sprint he came up from behind Lura. He past her saying "On your left Lura." It was standard when he trained in the Ghosts.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:53 pm

"Flip is an idividual whom is happy to have anyone around not just one person. Seeing anyone he knows or doesn't; he is always extatic." He waved as he continued loading the table. When everything was along the table he pushed chairs around and stools. He blinked as he looked back to Flip, "What are you doing?"
   Flip had his hands around Hatcher's waist and smiled up to him, "I thought you would have wanted some attention." He stroked the males groin. 
Hatcher stopped his hand, "That is a nice gesture but I shall pass for now, "Beside you have forgotten the drinks." He went back grabbing cups as Flip hurried to get the drinks.

Lura heard the feet behind her and at first she panicked as she wasn't sure whom was following her. A large fear was of being attacked again and with that thought her pace had increased. Hearing Kenji she sighed and stared at him in confusion, "How can you run in that? It allows no movement." She kept his pace with ease being in rather great shape.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Cassius was out on the track. He felt confident he got everything right. But then he spun out on the first corner. All there was was a cloud of smoke. "SON OF A BITCH!" He brought the car back to the garages.

Kenji chuckled a little. "I did this back in training. Its not hard and I have plenty of movement that I need. " He kept his pace up until he tripped and fell to the ground. He threw his arms out to break his fall. He got up and brushed off. There was a tear in his shirt revealing the claw scar he had.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:21 am

When Hatcher set up the table he took a cup filling it then took a long drink and gasped as Flip was against him wagging his tail. He simply sighed and patted his back and offered him the drink. Flip moved past it and kissed his lips gently nuzzling him.
    Hatcher was a bit confused why he was being so affectionate but in a way it was nice to be loved on when no one truly loved you. Giving a small kiss he then moved to a chair, "It's set. Flip would you mind messaging Lura or Kenji?"

Lura smiled and shook her head, "Alright if you say so." Hearing the thud she stopped seeing him and quickly went to him, "My goodness! Are you alright Kenji?!" Dusting him off she saw the scar and slowly touched it, "Was this? Was there glass on the ground?" Her soft paws touched it and looked up to him. Being this close she couldn't help but blush as she had forgotten how similar the brothers looked. 

((this could easily turn into a drama XD I'm half tempted to let it and increase suspense in dis Razz ))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Cassius drove into garage pretty fast. He parked it and got out. "Damn thing so hard to work with." He smelt food and his stomach growled."im gonna take a break."

Kenji backed off quickly as a reaction. "Mustve been that. Well ripped my shirt really. The scars are from something completely different." He sighed deeply because he hated talking about his torture problem. "I was tortured. Badly. What you are seeing now is nothing compared to my other scars." Ripped the piece of fabric completely off exposing the hole.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Flip waved him over, "C'mon Cass take a break. We got tons of food and drink! I just sent a message to Kenji." Sitting down he grabbed a plate and grins, "So Chinese. Good call Hatcher. Then again it was short notice.. Sorry."
    Hatcher shook his head, "Not at all. I am rather glad that I was able to come and bring such accommodations."

Lura looked to the scars on his chest then hearing him she gasped seeing the rather large wounds. without thinking she flung herself at him hugging him, "You don't have to show me.. they must make you feel bad.. please don't make yourself sad." Her emotions got in the way of her rational thinking as she hugged him she leaned up her maw kissing him, "You don't have to show anyone and be left exposed..." Realizing what she did she blushed and stepped back, "Ahh...uh.. sorry!" Taking off her large shirt she shoved it over him covering his scars. Her cheeks still red as she turned away walking. She was glad she had a bar and a sports bra so giving him her shirt wasn't a bad thing. 'Oh god... I kissed Kenji! He is like Cass but.. im just confused is all. I confused them.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Cassius sat down. "Thanks Hatcher. It was nice of you to bring food for us. Especially chinese." He grabbed some food and began eating. He was hungry from working so hard on the car. His mind went to Lura though. I wonder how Lura is. Running on that foot but she should be fine. 

Kenji was surprised at the kiss but was fine with it. He caught up with her quickly. "Hey its fine. I looked hurt and you acted on it." He started jogging back to the garages. The smell of food was intense on his nose.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Flip sat down eating next to Hatcher whom was also eating but nor as quickly. Hatcher when his mouth was empty spoke, "So you ready for the race then? Or are you still having trouble?"
   Flip looked over to him then Cassius, "You know if Lura is with you it should take out that problem of over or under steering right?"
   Lura saw him run off and sighed lightly glad he didn't think anything of it. Picking up the pace she did a small jog back to the garage. When under 100ft she walked to allow her feet to adjust to the weight and calm from the sudden activity. Seeing Cassius she sat beside him and sighed softly as she got a drink.
   Flip served Lura and smiled, "Why is Kenji wearing your shirt?"
   "His ripped from a fall so I lent him mine while out. I was getting hot anyway; the 2 bras are fine."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Cassius sighed. "I'm trying to work on it. I have a suspicion about something though." He took a bite as he thought about his problem. Seeing Lura completely fine Cassius smiled. "Hey are you ok?"

Kenji sat down kinda blushing from wearing Lura's shirt. He went to eating food not speaking about what happened. He was quiet and he mowed down. He was hungry and he didn't want to talk about it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:16 am

"I'm fine Cassius. My feet have a dull throb but it's nothing serious. Thanks Flip for serving me. I was feeling famished." Taking a drink she then took a bite of some rice.
   Flip simply smiled and ate beside Hatcher and Kenji looking over to him he blinked as though sensing something odd about his red cheeks. It was a grey workout shirt so he wasn't sure why he looked so embarrassed.
   Hatcher slowly patted his lips before speaking with a empty mouth, "So, are you boys ready for the race? I am sure you are going through many preparations."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:45 am

Cassius sighed and took another bite. "I am not. I'm still trying to work the car but it's a pain in the ass." He turned to Kenji quite curious. "How did you get Mclaren P1 to to work?" Kenji took a quick bite before saying anything. "Cas keep in mind your car has like 1300hp. Imagine the amount of torque its gonna have, and its power to weight ratio." Cassius sighed. "I got an idea. I ll take a look at it later." He went back to eating.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Hatcher had his fill scooting back and took a drink in silence only deciding to listen to conversation now. Flip watched him but decided to eat in silence as well and after finishing he got up taking his plate then Hatcher's and tossed it in the trash and stretched going to Kenji's car and sat in the drivers side touching the wheel and the shifter, simply admiring the vehicle.
   Lura finished and sat back sighing, "Hmm thank you so much Hatcher for bringing us lunch. It was very thoughtful of you and it was last minute."
   "Twas of no consequence. I didn't mind t'all. My pleasure." Hatcher added drinking some of his orange soda.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Cassius finished up his food and got up to stretch. "Yes thank you. It was very much appreciated." He placed his plate in the trash and went back to work on his Koenigsegg. Kenji got up with still half the food on his plate. "Thanks Hatcher. That was good. Unfortunately I could not finish it but thanks. Any one can have the rest if they are still hungry." Cassius was under the car but heard Kenji. "I'm good!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Flip got up and quickly went out to help Hatcher seal all the containers and seal it up, "Will you be taking this with you?"
   "Doesn't matter. I can leave it here if you like. Perhaps you will get hungry later for seconds. I don't mind; it's ultimately up to your friends." Hatcher addressed as he looked to the males.
   Flip raised his voice looking to Kenji and Cassius, "Do you guys wanna keep this for seconds or thirds? I wouldn't mind."
   Lura helped seal the containers using a sharpie to mark what was in each one, "I wouldn't mind Chinese again later. Cass and Kenji can split it and we can take some leftovers home."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Kenji nodded and he went over to his brother to see what he was doing. Cassius was adjusting the suspension a certain way and confused him. "Hey uhh Cas. Don't you do that if you want it to drift corners that are 90 degrees or less?" Cassius smiled hearing his brother catch on quickly. "Yep. I decided to stop fighting the cars tendancy to oversteer and ride with it instead."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Flip popped up and smiled happily, "Hey guys can me and Lura take off? I want to go shopping! I want Lura to come with me for her opinion, so I'm kidnapping her! And Hatcher," He turned to looked to the male, "Would you mind being our most wonderful chauffeur?"
Hatcher raised a brow and nodded, "Of course. Would love nothing more than a shopping spree. I will keep you two in check so long as the men don't mind."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Cassius got out from under the car and turned to the others. "Thats fine you guys can go if you want. Call me if you need anything or if its an emergency." Kenji got up and turned around. "You guys can go. I want to catch up with my brother. You guys be safe!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Loading up in the car rather quickly they had taken off and began to go towards the nearest mall. Hatcher was quiet at the wheel and allowed the two in the back to conversate.
   "Okay Lura so I want to get some new clothes but not a crazy amount but some anyways. But I really don't have much to spend.. But I'm okay with that I just have to be careful."
   "Hey Flip money isn't a problem. Cassius was kind enough to give me a rather large sum of money. I would love to buy you a new wardrobe. It would be great payback for all the times you have helped me out."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Cassius finished up his setup and got in the car. Kenji was looking very skeptical. "You really think you can drift a car like that Cas?" He was skeptical but he had faith in him. "Well we just gotta find out shall we. Now are you coming with or staying here?" Kenji turned away. "I'll stay here. I want to talk to you about something anyway once you are done." Cassius nodded and headed out onto the track.

Kenji wasn't paying attention until he heard the Koenigsegg's engine redline as if it was drifting. "Wait what?" He turned around and saw Cassius drifting the 90 degree S-turn section with his Koenigsegg. "NO FUCKING WAY HE DID IT!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Flip blinked a moment, "I nearly forgot you don't have a shirt on. So... you saw Kenji... I mean how badly he was hurt."
   "Yes and that's why I gave him my shirt. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable about it.. Besides I'm still in a sports bra, it's completely fine. He will use it more than I will at the moment." 
   "You look so flustered is everything alright?"
   Lura didn't want to share what had happened between her and Kenji seeing as it was a mere accident, "No but thinking of you wanting a new wardrobe has me thinking of what type of colors you would look good in. I am sure a bright green would really bring out the emerald in your eyes."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Cassius brought it into the garage and parked it. "I told you I could do." Kenji laughed. "Nice Cas. That was pretty impressive. So thats your strategy?" Cassius nodded. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" Kenji sighed deeply and took off both shirts. He did a 360 to show Cassius the scars. Cassius didn't know what to say he was shocked. "Kenji...." Kenji frowned and looked down. Cassius turned Kenji around and hugged him. "Hey man. I am so sorry." Caught by surprise Kenji cried. "It was horrible man...."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Once inside the mall Hatcher followed behind the two carrying bags, "Where next you two?" He glanced at Lura and then to Flip who seemed much more happy about the idea of shopping that Lura.
   "OH! I want to go to Spencer's and HotTopic to browse around." Flip held Lura's hand walking with her as girls watched his cute animated nature and couldn't help but smile. 
   "But what would you want in those two places? I don't think they would have much that you are interested in."
   "Sex things Lura."
   Blushing she looked away, "W-Wh-What?"
   He couldn't help but chuckle, "Lura yes sex is wonderful and so is intercourse but sometimes you have to have a toy brought in to spice things up or to change things. It's also a great way to entice your partner without touching them but enticing them. I will help you pick out one!"
   Lura's eyes widened as she stared at him, "Flip!? I really don't want one... I mean.. It's...I just.." She was choking up words and turning more pink by the second.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Cassius stopped hugging Kenji before it got to wierd. "Hey man you can tell me anything if its bothering you. Ok?" Kenji nodded silently. He sniffed and wiped his face. "Sorry it was just too painful to remember." Cassius placed his hand on Kenji's shoulder. "You don't have to remember. Lets move on from the past." Kenji stopped crying. "Thanks Cas. You will always be the best brother."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:01 pm

When leaving HotTopic and Spencers, Lura was red in the face but still with Flip as Hatcher continued to carry the bags for them. "Oh that was wonderful, your expressions are quite priceless Lura. Oh Hatcher you seemed to think it funny as well." 
   Hatcher nodded and smiled, "Indeed it was quite fun. If you two like you can hit the food court while I get the vehicle and load it up. I can drive to the front and pick you up in say... 10 minutes?"
   Lura nodded and smiled, "Thank you Hatcher. Oh I should like to buy you a refreshment for all that you have done. Maybe you would like some... ginger ale?"
   Hatcher thought a moment then smiled, "Just get me a Cola Lura, I appreciate it. I'll drive around the front. Take your time." Turning he began to leave carrying the bags to the vehicle.

Flip walked with Lura to the food court, "Oh we should just get a drink. Should we text the guys if they want something?"
   "I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask." He strode to a table and texted Cassius and Kenji, 'At food court in mall; want anything while we are here?'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Kenji asked Cas if he wanted anything. "No I'm fine." Kenji texted back saying 'No thank you we are fine here.' Kenji hopped into the car with Cassius. "Alright Cas I want to see this." Cassius nodded and smiled. He went out on the track and drifted those tight corners. "HOLY SHIT!" Kenji was shocked at this. Damn thats amazing. This might just work as a setup for the race.

Cassius pulled into the garage and parked it. "Damn Cas, that was a great run. Lets start heading back onto the road and get out of here." Cassius nodded "Alright lets head back" Getting into their cars they headed out onto the highway. Cassius texted Lura with a voice recognition software on his phone. 'On our way back want me to pick you up.'

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:07 pm

'Don't worry about it Cass. I can have Hatcher drop me off. Just meet us at your place. From there Flip can go home with Kenji.'
"Hey Hatcher, would you mind driving to Cassius's? I can take my leave there and then Flip can take off with Kenji at that point."
   Hatcher raised a brow then nodded, "That sounds reasonable enough. Sure. I will adjust my course."
   Flip looked to Lura grinning, "You going to play with Cassius? You should use the toy..." Seeing her cheeks turn red he couldn't help but chuckle, "That will never get old!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Cassius told Kenji to meet him at his place. They had a little race down the freeway to get ready for the big one. Cassius easily won but Kenji was close behind. Getting home Cassius sat in the car waiting outside the apartment. He didn't want anyone following them to know where he lives. Kenji was right behind him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Hatcher's vehicle pulled up and he looked back, "Lovely having you Lura. Have a good night." He waved as she grabbed her small bag and went towards Cassius's car waving.
   Flip took a moment as he got out and went to Kenji's Car and peeked his head into his window kissing his cheek, "Hey did you want to stay the night at Hatchers? We can stay till we have an apartment he says. And very little compensation."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Cassius opened the door for Lura. "So how was your shopping trip?" He sat there looking around for any suspicous persons. 
Kenji nodded. "Ok we can do that." He was kinda suspecting the little compensation part but ignored the thought. He blushed red when Flip kissed him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:24 pm

"Good. It was fun. Was nice to go shopping with a friend to say the least." Looking at him looking around she raised a brow, "What's the problem Cass?" Knowing better she didn't mimic his head movement.
   Flip smiled and moved to the passenger side and waved to Hatcher. Hatcher nodded and began to drive knowing Kenji would follow closely behind.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Cassius pointed to a black Zenvo ST1. "That St1 bad been stalking Kenji and I after leaving the track. We're going to blend in with traffic and pull a few manuevers before going back." He slowly drove into the traffic and waited for them to follow.

Kenji followed Hatcher very close to not lose him. "So how was your shipping trip?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Lura sighed and sat back looking down, "Seems like you are always being followed... why..." She didn't like the idea and felt uneasy with the thought in her head.
   Flip grinned happily, "Oh it was loads of fun! I got a bunch of new clothes and some things for 'US' to use." He gave a sly grin and chuckled as though trying to keep it a secret even if all he wanted to do was blurt out what he had got out on the trip.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Cassius sighed. "Well when you have a really expensive bounty on your head you get extremely paranoid." He took few corners and lost Zenvo. "Thank God. That sucked."

Kenji chuckled a little. "Of course you have Flip. Of course." He kinda blushed but he was laughing at the same.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Looking out the window she didn't reply. She was unsure what to say; besides she didn't want to complicate things so she just rubbed her temples a bit ignoring her thoughts.
   Flip chuckled and kissed his cheek.
Arriving at the suburban home it was a lovely two-story with some purple flowers at the balcony. Many windows with blue shutters. Parking out front Hatcher got out and walked over to the back and unloaded some of the bags as flip tried to join and help him he shook his head, "Don't worry I have it." 
   Unlocking the door he stepped in, "I haven't had guests in some time so ignore any mess if you find one." Inside was even more envious. He lived in a simple luxury life which was comfortable. Simple yet elegant. Stepping in he nodded left, "That is the kitchen; I put much work into it and remodeled. It is like my personal refuge as I enjoy cooking so do not hesitate to ask for a homemade meal, and the right you see a small living area which hosts the piano." Walking in further he paused nodding past the staircase, "Left past here is an entertainment room. And your room is to the right." 
   Waking down the hall he entered a large spacious bedroom setting the bags down, "make yourselves at home. The Bathroom is there and there is a walk-in closet past it." My room is upstairs to the left. To the right is a small workout room and lastly the basement is off limits. Please respect my wishes as owner of this home. Did you have any questions?"
   Flip smiled in a daze, "I always loved coming to your house. It feels so homey!" He spun happily going to the large mirror and looking over himself.

House
Piano/living
Kitchen
Entertainment room
Guest Room

link to my characters

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Cassius parked inside the garage. "So what do you want to do tonight?" He got out of the car and stretched.

Kenji looked around. "Nice place Hatcher. And thank you for letting us stay here as well."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Lura shook her head as she walked towards the home and inside removed her running shoes then began to undress, "I want to shower. I will be out in about 15; so if you want to think of something or work on your car that's fine." Throwing her clothes in the hamper she started the shower and began to wash off her sweaty body with soap. The feeling of the shower calmed her and made her feel better which allowed her to release any worry she had before.

Hatcher shook his head and nodded as he stretched, "Oh yes thank you. It is no problem at all realy. I think I will start something in the kitchen. A dinner or sorts. If you have any preference please feel free to come in and make suggestion. I shall leave you two for the time." Turning he left the room shutting the door.
   Flip looked over himself in the mirror then went to Kenji leaning up and kissing him, "Oh isn't this nice?! It's like a vacation!" He giggled and went to some bags at the door and put them on the bed going through some of them, "I have so much clothes now! Oh we should have taken you too but you probably wouldn't have wanted to go shopping anyways, huh?"

((putting hatchers room here so it's not so long haha))
[url=http://www.suburbanfurniture.com/img/collections/Coaster/Hillary 2006_300690+200410+200400+400180-BUP-m1.jpg]Hatchers Room[/url]

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Cassius nodded. "Ok you go do that. " He sat down and started watching TV. He had nothing better to do anyway. He started watching some British Top Gear.

Kenji kissed back to Flip. "Yeah well its fine. I witnessed something I still can't believe." He looked out a window in deep thought. "He pulled it off... how? " he whispered to himself.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:29 pm

When coming out of the shower she was able to walk to the room and change as she got in some pj shorts and a tank top she went towards the kitchen. Seeing him watching TV she began to get a water, "Did you want to do anything? There is still some daylight out."

Staring at him he tilted his head, "You alright Kenji? You seem kinda out of it. Did something happen between you and your brother?" He was curious on a small scale but he didn't think it was anything that was causing him to be upset.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Cassius paused what he was watching and turned to Lura "Nothing really. Unless you want to do or get something tonight. "

Kenji shook his head to get out of thought. "It was something he did that blew my mind. I just couldn't believe at the time." He chuckled a little. "He drifted that Koenigsegg. That was really impressive."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Lura shook her head, "I have no plans really. We could just stay home. I don't mind having a relaxing night." Finishing the water she thought, "May work on some of my songs. Haven't played guitar in some time."

Staring he looked through bags, "Hmm that must have been some sight then. I couldn't imagine seeing that. Especially a vehicle with so much torque.. but... when the race comes will he need Lura's weight to balance it out?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Cassius smiled. "I'd love to hear them when you're done." He unpaused his show and faced the TV. "You have great guitar playing skills and a beautiful voice. "

Kenji sighed. "No. He did one run without me and one run with me. There could've been a change but I didn't notice anything different." He laid down on the bed.

-------

http://furrycrossing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=29

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20