Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 pm

"Hmm the red ones not quite the right length..." A female said dangling from a rope as she had her workman boots pressed against the huge post, "Hmm where are those cutters." Digging in her utility belt she got clippers and clipped them then pushed the wires back into the box lacing them as the lamp post light lit once more in the dark of the night. Staring up to the sky she sighed adjusting her helmet as the light flickered, "Damn. Out of my batteries best call it a night. Got far more than that damned mayor wanted anyways."

Placing tools in her belt she adjusted the rope then began to slide down rapidly and when she hit the ground she jerked the rope as her tie came down and she began to roll it and go to her work truck. Setting the rope in the side compartment she removed her belt placing that in too. Her pants dirty from her job and she shook off some dirt from her grey fur. She had bright yellow eyes as she was a breed of dire wolf which was rare in the current area as she was working in a smaller area in city where she lived it wasn't as bad but her breed was slowly becoming extinct.

Getting in the chevy pickup she buckled in and got a clipboard out writing on it as the light dimmed over head she hit the switch and tallied the posts done and the hours worked as well as the pay she would receive for overtime. "Looking better." Setting it between the seat she buckled and turned the vehicle on and began to drive following the posts on the paved road. It would be about an hour till she reached the city. The only thing now was road. 

Having the window down she watched the road carefully and seeing something in the road she quickly grabbed the wheel and swerved around it. However a tire popped and she pulled over and hit the wheel, "FUCK!" Getting out she walked around and looked at the front driver tire which was shredded. Leaning on the truck she sighed, "Damn it.. I still got 40 miles before the city... ain't nobody on these country roads this time.. And if there are probably wont stop... Guess I'll grab the spare..." 

Moving around to the back she was able to handle the spare and roll it over then got the jack and began to pump the truck up, "This is suck a pain. I'm terrible at fixing vehicles... put me in the wires i'll be fine but the mechanics-" As she said that the jack released and dropped the truck making her quickly move back, "FUCK! REALLY!" Hanging her head she slumped down and held her head, "I just want to go home..." Exhausted and tired she didn't want to deal with this strain; a bath was in order as well as a show and then a tv dinner before short sleep before shift tomorrow morning. Her top was blue and had a stitched name tag with the name "Lakota- Electrician" on it. Though from the heat her top buttons had been open to show off a white tank top and some impressive breasts. Resting her head back on her truck, "What now ol girl..." She seemingly said to the vehicle with it's flashers on lighting the darkness in the middle of nowhere on this baron road.

Truck like this

WARNING NUDITY!
Lakota

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Farther down the road there was a parking lot. There were a couple of cones and tires set up. A white car was sliding around in the avoiding the tires and between the cones. He spun out while trying to drift around a tire. 

"Son of Bitch! Almost had it." He signaled his friend in which was a wolf (pretty much Drake but under his old name Aiden Pearce) "Aiden I'm done for today! I'll see ya later." The leopard was in a black Monster Energy T-shirt, and grey jeans. Aiden waved back in his Skyline. "Alright but we got a competition in a few days, Remember that Aaron!" Aiden drove off. Aaron got out and put away the cones and tires. "Don't worry I know." He whispered to himself. He got back into his white Toyota Corolla AE86 and headed down the country road.

As Aaron sped down the road he noticed the old Chevy Pickup with it's flashers on. He noticed the wolf just standing there looking defeated. He pulled in behind her Chevy and hopped out. He approached the wolf. "You seem to have a problem. Need any help?"

Aaron Paulson (name totally not based off of the celeb Aaron Paul)

Aaron's Toyota Corolla AE86

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Hearing a car she barely looked up and over the the lights and blocked the light a moment trying to see the figure. Getting up she brushed off her pants and saw the sporty car and then the male and stared a bit astonished he was offering help. More so even though he was dressed she could tell he had a good bit of muscle to him. Being a dire wolf she was rather tall for a woman so she was just under his chin in height.

"Yea, hit something back a bit and the tire shredded. My Jack is being difficult and I honestly have no energy trying to fix the thing. I have the spare and the tools but not the power to." She looked to the tire then the jack then slowly back to him, "Would you by chance mind helping me? I can pay you for the trouble."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Aaron smiled. "Yeah I'll help. And there is no need to pay me." He checked out the female dire wolf. Dam she's hot... He glanced at the name tag. "Lakota is it?" He lifted the jack under the car and changed the tire on the Chevy. He then placed the old tire off to the side. He removed the jack and placed it in the back. He brushed his hands.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Shaking her head she saw him get down to change the tire, "Yes, it's Lakota, and I do insist I should pay you for your troubles." Watching him remove the tire she watched his muscles flex and bit her lip getting a small urge of sexual desire for him which she pushed away at the moment but the scent was likely noticed. Standing back she rubbed her head, "Thank you for all the help I really appreciate it." 

Digging in her wallet she heard his protest of money and was glad because she hadn't even 2 bucks on her. Instead she grasped a card and she handed it to him, "My card and information. Maybe not tonight but I'd like to treat you to a coffee or lunch, maybe dinner. Hell I'll even rewire your entire car or house if you need it."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Aaron nodded and took the card. "Thanks. My name is Aaron by the way. Maybe we can go for lunch or dinner tomorrow?" He stared into Lakota's yellow eyes. I am falling for her. Dam but she is very attractive and I need a girlfriend "Umm should I follow you just in case something happens to your truck?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:29 pm

"Aaron, what a nice name. Sure, I would like if you followed me at least till the city is in view. I hope I stay awake long enough to make it there and home. I'll be fine though." Reaching out her hand she took his shaking it and her grip was firm but soft, "It was a pleasure,  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow then."

Moving into her truck she was glad it was dark because her cheeks were flushed red biting her lip she buckled up, 'Oh cmon Lakota... yea he's a cute one but I'd be more like a burden. Wonder what he does for a living; I suppose I shall ask tomorrow.' Starting the truck up and turning the flashers off she began down the road. Feeling the vehicle moving fine she sighed in relief but checked her mirror seeing him behind her. 

After a 40 mile drive she saw the lights of the city and sighed in relief, "Nearly home! Lord it's been a long night." Drawing nearer she drove down a main street then waved out the window turning off down another, "It was nice of him to help me out. Hope he contacts me so I will have his number." Driving up to a apartment complex she locked up everything and dragged her feet up the stairs to a door and stepped in. "I may not even eat... I'm so tired..." She pulled her phone out to see if he had messaged or called.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Aaron got in his Toyota and followed Lakota. He was well awake and kept his eyes on the chevy to make sure she got home safely. I wonder if we can actually hook up. She's hot and she seems nice. I hope we get to know each other more tomorrow. 

He followed her for the 40 mile drive and splited up at main street. He texted Lakota saying 'Hey it's Aaron have a nice night and see ya tomorrow. I'll be up all night tonight so if you need anything call or text me." He drove down a small road right outside a large parking garage and pulled up to the front gate. A very buff Lion was standing guard. He nodded and let Aaron in. The garage was filled with heavily modified street cars.

He pulled up next to Aiden. "So did you get anyone to race me tonight?" Aiden nodded. "Yeah I got you someone." He looked over to someone approaching them. "Well speak of the devil." A black and white wolf greeted Aaron. "Names Cassius."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Lakota read the text and gave a faint smile and replied, 'Going to shower now then lay down. These shifts kill my sleep so glad I have tomorrow afternoon off. I'll let you know when I'm passing out. And yes, I'm home safe 8P'

Walking to the bedroom she stripped out of the clothing tossing it into a bin and then got into the shower and sighed in relief as she washed up. Getting out she towled off and got into some boy short panties and crawled into the large fluffy bed and took her phone, 'Be safe I may pass out now. I will text first thing when I wake.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Aaron felt his phone vibrate from Lakota's texts. "Nice to meet you Cassius." He started to feel nervous because Cassius was the best at drifting. Cassius nodded. "Well Aaron lets race." Aaron got in his Toyota and Cassius took an elevator up. Aiden went to the window of the Toyota. "Good luck man." Aaron laughed. "Good luck. I'm going up against the fucking Drift King!" Aiden shook his head. "Just try all right. We got a huge competition coming up in a few days. You just need practice." Aaron scoffed and drove off to the next floor.

He texted Lakota when he lined up against Cassius's Skyline R34. 'Have a nice sleep ok? Ttyl.' They both revved their engines. A fox pointed to both cars and dropped her hands. They both launched off the line. They drifted around the posts heading towards the top of the garage. Cassius was out in front but Aaron was right behind him. Aaron passed Cassius and took a brief lead but Cassius passed him on the last corner. Cassius won.

Cassius and Aaron both got out. Cassius took his hand out with a lump sum of cash. "Hey man nice race. That was really impressive especially taking that lead. Here take this." Aaron looked at him skeptically. "You give this to anyone?" Cassius laughed. "Naw but you have some great potential. Keep it up." Cassius drove out in his Skyline.

Aaron drove to his house. Citizens in cities typically live in apartments but Aaron lives in a small house in a small development in the heart of the city. He parked his AE86 in his 2 car garage. It's the only car he owns which leaves one spot open. Aaron hopped out and headed into the house. The house was completely clean. He got completely undressed and took a shower. After wards he dryed off and just slipped on some boxers and watched TV.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Passing out on the bed she was sprawled out across the sheets as if she needed the entire bed for space. A annoying beep began to go off and she tiredly reached for her phone and checked the alarm and yawned turning it off. Laying there a moment she shook her head and rolled out of the bed and stretched popping most all her limbs as she stretched. Checking her phone the time was 5:30am. Surely he was asleep but all the same she texted him 'I get off work at 3pm but I will meet you at 4pm so I can shower before we meet up.' She attached a picture which she thought was the location downtown for lunch at the Italian Buffet however her phone was a glitch at best. It had instead attached a photo of her ass up and legs spread with her little blue boxer-shorts for girls and her tail up. A glimpse of her breasts could be seen in the lighting of the picture too.

Not even thinking she began to dress and get ready for work. Coming back for her phone she put it in her pocket and headed out. Once at the post and before working she would check the messages again to see if he recognized the restaurant.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Aaron passed out at around 4am. It wasn't until 3:00pm till he woke up. He got up and checked his phone. He blushed really red. He texted back 'Umm ok I actually just woke up now. Which restaurant cause I think your phone glitched if you didn't intend to send that picture. No need to apologize its fine.' He sent it and got ready. He stripped his boxers off and took a shower. He was still blushing but remembering the picture he got an erection. He then realized what he sent. Funny how things sound better in your mind. He got out and checked the weather, it was supposed to be really hot. He put on a white tank top and jean shorts on top of his boxers. He ran out to the car and waited for a text from Lakota.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Working vigorously the only thing on her mind was the male she had met from the night before. She hadn't thought much otherwise of it and hope she didn't seem needing at her desires for him in more than a simple manner. Shaking her head of the thought she continued. When home she promptly showered and got ready for the occasion. "Fuck, I don't really wear girly shit..." Taking a trip through the closet she managed a outfit for the weather and the place.

Finally ready to go she left and took her phone out checking it as she walked down the street. "Lovely work trying to change my hours as usual. Ugh I think it's close time to take a vacation but.. I'm unsure... I never have really stopped working but it is wearing me down quite badly." Flipping through the texts she saw the name Aaron and saw the picture that was sent and turned red with embarrassment. "Shit! Really? Ugh... he probably thinks me a slut now..." Reading over the text she raised a brow, "Of course you don't mind, a woman is sending you pictures... Maybe I should play off as though I meant to send it... Make me look like less of an ass maybe? Playing a teaser will be difficult."

Quickly she sent a text, 'The small Italian buffet of York and Barker St. You are local so I am sure you have heard of it.' "Best not even mention the picture unless it is brought up then I shall decide whether I play it off or not."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:21 pm

Aaron picked up his phone and read the message. "Alright I know exactly where that is." He whispered. He pulled out of the garage and he sped away from home. He drifted through every intersection where there was a green light. He occasionally stopped only for red lights. Without realizing it but in mid drift he passed Lakota. There were no cars in the road so the white 86' (short for the Toyota Corolla AE86) was noticeable. He slowed down at the Italian restaurant and parked. Waiting for Lakota.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Walking on she bent down adjusting her shoes as she walked on; her thoughts only tore away when she heard the vehicle swerving around a turn and noticing the shape of the vehicle she raised a brow, "Was that him? It looked like his vehicle but at that time of night it was hard to tell." Shaking the thought from her mind she walked on. Entering the parking lot few were there other than staff and she noticed him in the car she hadn't seen too long ago. 

"You know that kind of driving can get a cops attention." Standing by the car she stood back so he could get out. "Apologies for making you wait, I decided to walk." The sight of her would make woman even envy her curvature. Wearing shorts that cupped her thigh which were light blue jean and a flattering white tank top under there button up plaid purple top. Oddly adorable was a pair of cleaner workman's on her feet; a country girl at best with her hair braided loosely around her shoulder.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Aaron laughed. "You saw that!? Well I do live pretty far from, and I didn't want to be late" He got out and walked to Lakota's side. "Nothing wrong with walking. And I was actually early." He addressed the waitor. "Table for two please." The waitor nodded and lead them to a booth. Aaron gestured to Lakota to sit down.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:56 pm

"I wouldn't have minded if you were a bit late." Sliding into the booth she ordered a strawberry lemonade martini with a water. Looking over the menu she sat back, "You are normally up late hours then? You said you only just woke at 3pm, I take it you work at night? What is it that you do?"

Casual and boring conversation but she was a tad curious as to what he did. He did look young so she hoped she hadn't pitched out a teen to ravish her with presence.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Aaron ordered a Coke making the excuse he had to drive. He stared into Lakota's eyes. He folded his hands and rested his head on them. He smirked. "If you really want to know I can give you two options. We can head up to the mountain, or wait until 10:00pm tonight and head to where I 'work'." He tilted his head. "And I am going to guess you are an electrician?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Raising a brow at his action she saw the waitress bring the drink and drank some of her martini and smiled some, "Sounds a bit risky or even dangerous; I try to keep a low profile if you ruin that for me I may have to shock you." Hearing him she nodded, "Yes I am, though I am sure you knew that from what I wore yesterday and the vehicle."

"I am off tonight so I suppose I could come with you to your 10pm meet however I should like to ask for a nap as otherwise I may make dull company." Another long drink before she looked over to him a but curious and stern, "You are at least 18 as you drive may I ask your age?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Aaron smiled. "I am 22 actually. And you can take a nap I got some personal work to do so. If you want I can drop you off home afterwards. Then at least I know where you live and I can pick you up later." He took a sip of Coke and looked through a menu. "It wasn't just the clothing or the vehicle but what you said last night before we left. If I needed anything wired. That's what gave it away." He was only teasing but didn't want to go too far.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:27 pm

"oh right plus I did give you one of my cards." A long drink and when the waitress came by she ordered. Deciding on the chicken fettuccine Alfredo with a side salad. Looking to him she smiled, "Sure, I would like that. And hell if you wanted to you can even join me for the nap but the personal work sounds like something you need to get done so I will let you enjoy your time. Didn't mean to be forward with your age but I wanted to make sure before I start doing something wrong." 

Finishing the martini she drank her water, "is there anything you want to ask? I am a rather open book if you want to know something you need only ask me what." A soft smile which was nice to see on her slim maw making her yellow eyes seem to glow.

((sorry phone died. Nodding off so going to go ahead and nap. I should be on in a few hours and im off tonight from work so we can rp most the night and early hours if you are up for it! <3 ttyl hun U*huggles* ))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Aaron smiled. "You know what I don't really think I need to do much for personal work plus I don't have to do it today. I'll join you in that nap if you want." He decided to have some Chicken Parmsean, then looked up to Lakota. "Don't worry about being foward with my age. But I kinda want to know how old you are." He raised a brow hoping not to have complicated things.

((I'll try to stay up let me know when you are on. I'll have to use my phone but worth it. <3 ttyl Embarassed *huggles*))

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:14 am

Hearing him ask she smirked and drank some water, "Call me a cougar as I am 24." A soft chuckle as she drank more water, "If you change your mind about your work I wont be sore about it. I know all to well how work keeps one bound down." 

When the food came she didn't hesitate in eating and was relieved at the taste, "This place is one of the best Italian places that is cheap too. Other places you would have to dress up and spend high dollar." Looking to him her curiosity grew, "So I can't ask about your work, so then what about home? You live alone, nearby? I am sure I may be keeping you from parents or perhaps a lover. In which case I will let you go." 'I never thought to ask if he had a girlfriend. Or boyfriend. Surely... he has... one...?'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:50 am

Aaron took a bite and finished it before speaking. "Like I said its a personal job its not like I need to get it done now. " He took a sip of Coke. "I live in the heart of the city in a small house. Just me really. I moved in the from the East Coast a couple of years back."

He finished his Coke. "Anyway enough about me. Where are you from? " He was kinda curious to see if she was from outta town like him. "Do you love with anyone or is it just you."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:02 am

Finishing the salad she wiped her maw and shook her head, "I am from the west coast. California actually. I moved here for work and to leave my memories in the past. I needed a fresh start. Honestly I have only been here a few months and I live in a apartment right now until I decide to buy a house or build one myself. I was never good for wood work though.." She was hiding her casualty because she didn't want pity of her loss.

Drinking her water she cleared it and set it aside as the waitress refiled it. "I live alone now, no pets or anything just me, quite lonesome really but it was normally quiet." Biting her lip she wondered if she should explain further as to her moving and not speaking all the story.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:39 am

Aaron finished his Chicken Parmesan and stared at Lakota. "I take it that you dont want to talk about those memories. Which is fine. " He sat back in the booth. " I wanted to leave the east coast to see what the west coast is like. And I like it." He stared right into Lakota's eyes with a kind of begging in his look. He hoped that he had a chance to hook up with her.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Lakota looked to the plead in his eyes and wondered what it had meant because it looks lustful. Finishing her own meal she padded her maw clean with a napkin and put a card on the receipt to pay for it. "The west is very nice. I am just glad not to be at the coast." 

Looking over to him and seeing his eyes still she wasn't sure she felt uneasy, "So Aaron, do you have any hobbies? Collect anything? Are you secretly some geek who lives under his parents house with a bunch of nerdy things?" She was teasing of course but only to lighten the situation.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Aaron passed the card back to Lakota and put some cash on the table. He smiled and laughed. "Actually I'm more of a mechanic for a hobby. I don't live with my parents they stayed behind to live on the east coast. " The waitor took the cash and the bill. Aaron raised a brow. "Anything you do for a hobby? "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:31 pm

"I told you this was my treat. To repay you for your kindness." She made a pout as she took her card and placed it back into her wallet. "A hobby? I don't really have one. Most times it's work sleep, eat, shower; repeat. I don't get much me time. I guess.. I enjoy taking self photos." It was curious if she meant ones like she sent to him or just photos in general. Seeing his cheeks blush she narrowed hers, "Yes like that. I am very comfortable with my body and enjoy teasing and flirting but I haven't dated for many months."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Aaron blushed really red. "Its fine I make tons of money anyway." Taking in what Lakota said he thought about seeing he should ask. This might be my chance... He sighed. "I haven't dated for a couple of years. You want to uh... date... you and me? " Shit. Funny how you say something in your mind and it sounds fine. He looked away quickly blushing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Staring at him blankly she bit her lip, "I don't think I am ready to date anyone yet Aaron.." Getting up she began to leave and knew he would follow. When outside she winced from the brightness but then adjusted, "I just don't think I'm ready yet.." Feeling uncomfortable she faced him and bowed her head, "I am sorry to have perhaps lead you one. I guess I should just walk home." It felt awkward and made her heart burn with a sensation of sadness.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Aaron followed Lakota feeling rejection but he sucked it up. He got to his car and started it up. He pulled up next to her and reached over the center console to let Lakota in. (Drivers side is on the right side of the Toyota.) "I promised you a ride. " He felt that he should do everything he could to convince her to go out with him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Seeing him drive up she raised a brow, "The car..." Shaking her head she gave in and got inside then shut the door buckling up. "Was it imported from Japan?" She looked around feeling weird being on the left as a passenger. Sitting back she made sure her belt was secure, "Wadsworth and Dakota street. The complex is the Red Haring."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Aaron nodded and started driving to Lakota's place. "Yeah but I wasnt the one who imported it. Still its a pain to do so." Aaron did the complete opposite of how he was driving earlier. He hoped that there was still a second chance. "You still want to see where I work? "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:33 pm

"Yes. Though I may have shot down the date idea I don't mind hanging out or trying to get to know you better. I'm not a stuck up bitch even though I try to be at times. It's often better that way so I keep people away. It's just how I have come to cope with things I guess."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:42 pm

Aaron pulled into the Red Haring parking lot and drove right up to the door. He smiled. "Well then ill pick you up at around 9:45 tonight then? " Maybe that's all I need to do. Get to know each other better then let's see how this plays out. He made sure the the passenger side was facing the door.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:49 pm

"You can some inside just park by my truck." She got out and walked to the apartment complex and began to go up the stairs. Getting her keys she unlocked the door to the studio apartment and moving inside. It was small but being alone and perhaps with little income. Filling a glass with water she set it down then another for him, looking back she stared, "What? It's small but it works fine for what I use it for."

Studio

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Aaron parked his Toyota next to Pickup and got out. He ran after Lakota and eventually caught up to her in the apartment. Aaron looked around and nodded. "Not what I am used to but it's nice. Especially for one person." He took a sip of water and sighed."Does feel cramped after living here for a while? " He didn't know what else to say.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:51 pm

"I don't really ever feel cramped as I work in much smaller spaces. So to me this is rather spacious. I could afford a bigger apartment or home but this is nicer so I can save my money. I don't want to jump into something big then become bankrupt." Walking to the chair she sat at the table sipping her water, "You probably want to know why I avoid you like I did back there. I assure you I wasn't ever beaten or anything too traumatizing but the reason I moved is because the loss of my husband.." Lifting her hand she still had a small engagement ring which was not noticeable from earlier.

Taking the ring off she began to fiddle with it, "I was married for many years. He was the carpenter. Amazing with wood work and far to big to fit in elsewhere. I helped him learn more english and fell in love with him. I moved because a fatal accident which left him lifeless and me a widow."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:05 pm

He was taking a sip of water. But his eyes widened. "Awe shit. That's horrible." Aaron got up and hugged her. Not just because he wanted to be with her but also because he felt sympathetic for her. "I you might've heard this a thousand times but..." He sighed. "I'm sorry for your loss." He let go of Lakota before the hug became awkward.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Feeling his embrace she bit back tears however unable to resist them they fell down her cheek. She took his hands back and curled into his arms, "Please don't let go." Something about his warm embrace was comforting and she didn't want it to end. Wrapping her arms around his neck she clung to him, "Can you take us to bed? I think I would like to cuddle if that is not too much to ask for." Wiping her tears which she still was fighting.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:19 pm

Aaron hugged back and smiled. "Yeah sure." He walked them over to the bed and laid in it cuddling. He whisphered in Lakota's ear. "Don't worry I'll always be there for you. You can count on that." He held her tightly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Relaxing in the bed she closed her eyes and feeling his embrace she was able to relax. Not being held in so long she realized how much she enjoyed the touch of a male and the scent as well. It didn't take long for her to doze off in his arms in a peaceful sleep. It wasn't long but in her sleep she leaned closer and kiss his lips softly then snuggled close once more.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Aaron was shocked and blushed really red. He stayed there for Lakota. Woah. I dont know if she intentionally did that but what the hell. He hugged her a little tighter but he started to fall asleep. Unfortunately his tiredness won and he fell asleep.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Yawning Lakota slowly began to wake up after a few hours sleep. Wiping her eyes she felt arms around her and froze looking across from her and her smile was of half disappointment seeing it wasn't her love but a soft smile glad to know she was taken care of by this new friend.

Gently she rubbed his soft feline ears finding them extremely soft. Whispering softly she rubbed his cheeks, "Hey... Aaron? You should wake up." Checking the clock over head it flashed showing it was only 9:15pm.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Waking up he saw Lakota laying next to him. "Yeah..." He looked over to the clock. "Oh shit I'll need to go home and get something warm  on!" He got up and ran to the door and opened it. He held it open for Lakota. "You want to see my place?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm

"Oh.. sure. Should I bring something warm?" She stared at him as if confused as she got a bag and put a coat in as well as some pants then threw it over her shoulders with a few other misc. items in the bag still. She got her keys going to the door and took a bottled water from the entry then another and shut it locking it. "Ill just ask later. But sure I'll come with let me lock up." After locking the door she headed to his car.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Aaron ran down next to Lakota and started the car up. He started it up the car. He let Lakota settle in and buckle up. He drove out and headed to his house. He pulled into the driveway but didn't bother opening the two car garage. "It's not a big house but it's a good size."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Looking up to the home he had she smiled a bit, "I'm impressed but then again compared to what I have that comes to no surprise." Gazing back she raised a brow, "Did I see guards at your front gate?" Perhaps she saw them wrong in the light; they could have been statues but she swore that they looked at her.

Getting out she left her bag and stretched a bit, "Hmm that nap felt so refreshing. It's nice not having to work sometimes." Walking up behind him she kept close so as not to get lost.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:31 pm

Aaron grabbed Lakota's hand to help her and held it. He got up to front door and held it open for Lakota. He looked a littled confused. "Guards? I might have a lot of money but I am not that rich." He slightly laughed as he let Lakota into the house and he turned the light on.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next