Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Watching him leave she sat back fanning herself again. The heat of the day was rather harsh today but thankfully it was cooling down. Writing her log front the day she saw him return she put it away, "You full on gas? Or are we going to have to stop?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Aaron shook his head. "Naw its full. Unless you are going to need gas." He pulled out of the way so that Lakota could back out of her parking spot. "Like I said I am ready to go when you are."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:36 pm

"Alright then just follow me." She got into her truck removing her shirt but had a white tank top. Windows down she pulled off to the highway. Staying in the middle lane she hoped that Aaron wasn't bored with the slower driving. Getting off an exit it began to get less and less populated and then as it grew darker they were taking windy paths. 

Taking a gravel path she slowed and parked the truck as the outline of a log cabin could be seen. Getting out she grabbed a large bag then got out and stretched, "Ah good to be back here finally." It sat out by the lake and the back porch lead into the deep waters. She walked tot he house and unlocked it as lights came on she stepped in and set her bag down, "Make yourself at home I'm going to use the restroom and shower really quick." She flipped a few switches to light the room for him.

Cabin/lodge

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Aaron followed right behind Lakota he got bored driving slow but he tolerated it. He had some Avenged Sevenfold music playing to keep him from getting too bored. When he pulled onto the gravel road he turned the music off.

Aaron got out with his dufflebag walked towards the house. He nodded "Nice Place." When he walked in he was blown away by the interior. Listening to Lakota he set his bag down on the floor in front of the couch and he sat down. "Ok I'll just sit down and wait for you then."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:03 pm

When out of the shower she walked in the room with only a towel on and went to her bag grabbing it and walking towards the bedroom. Dropping the bag on the bed she removed the towel and put panties on then a tank top and walked to the door, "I don't think I have to tour the place seeing as it's pretty open." Walking over to him she took his bag, "Come here I want to show you something." 

Walking to the bedroom her butt swayed and those hips pivoted so nicely how could one look away? Setting his bag on the bed she hit the lights and the window gleamed from the light of the moon off the water, "Amazing isn't it. I long desired this type of home. I helped build this place a few years back with a friend, now it's only a vacation home which I may use when I please. The reason no dust is here is because on days of I come to tend to it." 

Gazing out the large window she smiled to the moon, "I wish I could just stay here forever and not worry over my job but I do enjoy work. But this place... So much of my love and craft was put into it so I feel a connection to it. I guess it's like a marriage; so much has been committed and a bond shared. Sorry I must be rambling." Eyes locked on the moon as she sighed heavily but it was of relief.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Aaron blushed seeing her butt sway like it did. It kinda gave him a hard on but he tried to hide it. He listened though intently to what Lakota was saying. "Things we create ourselves and slash or work really hard we develop a  connection with them. And it makes that object special to us." He wondered if he should kiss her. I don't want to make it weird but I want her to know that I love her... 1... 2... 3... awe fuck it why not. He moved closer to Lakota and kissed her on the lips. He quickly moved away and blushed. He looked away from Lakota feeling embarrassed. "Sorry sorry..."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Her thoughts were embellished from the idea of living here in a place she had created then thoughts had an abrupt halt. Of course the kiss had thrown her off guard but more importantly she hadn't shoved him away. Normally she would have but out of the kindness of her heard she didn't. A small smile graced her maw and she kissed his cheek, "Are you hungry or would you like to just relax some then retire to bed. I warn you I may not last long as I had a rather long day."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Aaron quickly smiled and faced Lakota. " I am actually quite hungry I haven't eaten breakfast. I sleep through the day." He got up and stretched. "Although I did have a long night last night. I have never actually driven that fast before."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:22 pm

"I could tell you hadn't, Aiden seemed a bit upset with you and holding out on your skill. You should consider calling him and explaining to him." Getting up she moved to the living area then the large kitchen and began to remove pans and pots. Today called for steak and mashed potatoes with green beans as well. "help yourself to whatever drink in the fridge you want unless you wish me to make you a special mix; plenty of booze in the cupboard."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:31 pm

"Well it's going to be hard to explain. I only held out on him because he taught me everything I knew. " Aaron sighed heavily. "I didn't want to embarrass him." He got up and followed Lakota. He shook his head "Thanks but I don't drink alcohol. I just don't like it." He grabbed a can of Coke from his bag. "But I come prepared. Want one?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:40 pm

"No thanks, you know how much sugar that stuff has? I don't stay fit by drinking soda and eating candy." She laughed and began to lather and marinade the steak and put it on the stove top then peeled the potatoes at the island and chopped them. "Well you should at least tell him that you increased in skill. Perhaps if you told him that you were more inspired that night he would understand." 

Placing the potatoes in a pot she would boil them then mix them. The beans were simple as she added them to hot water in a pot and let it boil. Taking out drinks from the fridge she made a strawberry vanilla martini with a sweet salt around the rim. Taking a sip she sighed in relief, "I only drink sweet things but it helps me sleep. Out here I can get a good night sleep at least."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Aaron nodded and opened the can of coke. "I only drink these sparingly. It's only to save me from embarrassment from friends." He took a sip and sighed. "Don't worry I'll explain it to him. I believe it wont be too hard." He took another sip of coke. "Yeah the city is pretty noisy. Its always nice to get out and have a nice quiet night."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Flipping the steak she stirred the beans and the potatoes, "Agreed this will be a good little vacation from the noise of the city." A pause as she faced him taking a drink of her liquor, "So you said you have only been here a few months? You lived with your family back east? Why did you leave, may I ask?" She wondered if it had anything to do with a previous girlfriend cheating on him. Aiden had mentioned something about it but she didn't know anything about it. She wondered if he would come out and talk to her about it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:03 pm

"After my last girlfriend cheated on me I realized that I needed some change. On top of that I got laid off from employment. I figured I could find something in the west and I did." He took another sip looking out the window. He shook his head so that he could shake any memories that were resurfacing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:08 pm

She was impressed that he came out so easily about it. Shaking her head she took his hand and held it, "Don't worry so long as I'm around I'll make sure the girl you get has eyes only for you. I am a rather good judge of character." Beginning to set the plates she came beside him sitting at the marble table and took a bite of the steak and sighed in relief, "Damn I miss cooking. With my job I don't get much time to cook so I don't try many new things so It's a shame really." Taking a drink she looked over, "Oh how is it? Hope it tastes alright."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Taking a bite one could tell he liked it. "This is really good. I love it." He sighed though. But I dont want just any girl, I want you! Unfortunately he couldn't make any words from it. He wanted to be with Lakota but what she told him earlier kinda brought him down. He wanted to do anything for Lakota.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:54 pm

"I am glad you enjoy it. You enjoy any other meals? I'd love to make some special meals. Do you enjoy chicken or salad? Maybe a favorite meal? Maybe I'll make it for you tomorrow if you are good." She winked and took a long drink given a relieved sigh.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:17 pm

"I am more of a meat person. I like all kinds of food though and I really don't have a favorite." He took a big sip of coke and sighed. Should I try again... what she told me earlier though... I guess I'll have to wait and see. Aaron stared at Lakota in very deep thought.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Finishing her meal she finished her drink then moved the dishes to the sing washing them "That's fine. I'll surprise you then." Her but wagged as she seemed to him and wash the dishes. Her booty shorts rode up her ass showing her firm cheeks and her tank top went up showing the curve of her back.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Aaron shook his head to come back to reality. "That would be cool." He stared down at her ass then quickly looked away. He managed to get an erection again. He attempted to hide it. He blushed and looked away sitting there. Dam she really knows how to turn a guy on doesn't she... holy fuck... 

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Taking his dishes she repeated the cleaning process, "Aaron, as note we need to sleep well I have a long day planned for us. Oh what do you want for breakfast? I can make bacon eggs and toast of you like, unless you would like to make breakfast."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Aaron nodded. "Yeah bacon and eggs sound nice. Ill help out and cook the toast. But I was never a good cook." He laughed at himself even though it was true.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Finishing all the dishes she dried her palms off. Walking towards the bedroom she armed the house and then plopped into the bed with her body spread out some then she patted it "Come on let's get some sleep. I'll Cook anytime, to me its fun." Seeing his bulge she only smirked "Sorry if I am Taunting. I can leave the room if you need to take care of that. I just want to cuddle and sleep." The pillows made her head deep lighter as she stretched.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Aaron blushed really red. He looked away and scratched the back of his head. "It's fine." He got into bed with Lakota and started to cuddle. "The last time I tried to cook Bacon and eggs the bacon some how caught on fire and burnt. Afterwards the eggs were burnt as well." He chuckled.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:32 am

A small chuckle as she closed her eyes and shook her head moving closer to him, "Sounds like you have a hell of a time in the kitchen. I'll be sure to tend to thing in there then, you just worry about staying hydrated." Brushing his fur on his cheek she examined the cat like features, "So strong, and the stripes are rather nice.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:51 pm

"Dont worry I'll stay hydrated." He chuckled. He smiled as he stared into Lakota's face. I feel so bad for her and her husband. But it hurts that the girl that I love doesn't want to date... oh what to do Aaron what to fucking do... He wanted to kiss her again but he held back trying to not make things awkward between them.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Turning her back to him she pressed her back to his chest and let his arms wrap around her as she closed her eyes, "Don't think to much and focus on sleep. It will be a long day tomorrow and I suggest you get some rest." 'It feels so weird being in bed with another man but also comforting.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:03 pm

"Ok" was all he could say. He closed his eyes still thinking about Lakota. You know what let's see how this plays out... After that he fell right asleep. He was out cold and he usually can't be woken up.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Night passed and Lakota was quiet getting up and out of bed as she moved to the bathroom to wash her face. Moving to the kitchen she began to cook the bacon, eggs and toast. Taking some coffee she moved to the large window overlooking the lake, "Hmm will be good day to swim after were out in the sun."

Moving back to the breakfast she continued knowing the smells would rouse the male from his slumber.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Aaron was already awake but was outside working on the R32. I need the transmission to be able to make the car quick out of corners. He finished and slammed the hood of the car. The smell bacon was in the air and Aaron breathed it in. He checked how he looked. He was pretty clean since the engine was new.

He walked in the house he was wearing a tank top and shorts. "Smells good."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Peering over she raised a brow, "Glad it brought you though I have to add I thought you were still in bed." Peering to the bedroom she saw the sheets over the side and shrugged, "Anyways It will be done soon. Wash your hands in the sink before we eat, Oh and get yourself a drink."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:18 pm

"I woke up pretty early so I headed out to work on the car. " he walked into the bathroom and scrubbed his hands thoroughly. He walked out and poured a glass of milk. "I wasnt really that tired anyway."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Dishing out the plates she sat down and took a bite of the egg, "I hope it wasn't my fault. I often am restless and sprawl out, kick, or pull covers and pillows. I am not used to having another in my bed either." Her cheeks turning a soft pink as she began to eat some more.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Aaron took a bite of a piece of bacon. He swallowed before he said anything. "No no no. I am just not used to being in bed at night really. I wasnt really tired." He took a sip of milk. "I work nights so I sleep during the day."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:23 am

"Well I hope you are able to stay up alright for toady. I don't want you exhausted. Anyways we can nap later then stay up later. With my shift I work early mornings then through the entire day and sometimes through evenings then I go to bed when I get home normally because I worked some 20 hours." Finishing her meal she placed it in the sink then went to the bedroom opening her bag for clothes."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:55 am

"Jeez you have busy days. I could not do that honestly. " he finished eating and put his plate in the sink. He walked over to his bag and opened it up. "I could imagine you are very tired when you get home. " He sighed. "So what are we going to do?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:07 am

"It is a surprise. You will know soon enough though." Not even bothered by him in the same room, she turned her back to him and began to dress. Shorts which were jean that went to her knees then her sports bra and over it a tank top which was a forest green color, "Wear something you can get dirty."

Once dressed she got her boots tightened then moved outside waiting for him. When he joined her she walked around the side of the large cabin to a shed which was attached. Using a key she unlocked it and opened it as tons of tools filled both sides but center was covered. Removing the cover there were to dirt bikes and in front of them two 4-wheeler's. Looking back she saw his face, "Choose whichever you want. I normally take the 4-wheels."

Hopping on one she pulled it out and set a gas can on the back and grabbed a bag hanging on the wall and put rope in as well as a few odds and ends in case of any emergency. Getting back on the large sized 4-wheeler she pulled out the shed and waited for him as she adjusted her boots.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:18 am

"Ok then i am now a bit curious." Aaron changed into a black t shirt but he couldnt stop starting at Lakota when she was getting dressed. He blushed a little. Dammit Aaron you can be such a perv.

Aaron ran to catch up to Lakota. When she opened the door Aaron was impressed at the selection. "I prefer a dirt bike." He looked around. "You got any helmets? "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:15 pm

"I am impressed you are asking for one. Normally boys would show-boat with no helmet. It's on the wall behind you with other gear like arm pads and knee pads as well as some gloves if you need them." Other than impressed at him wanting a helmet she was glad he was taking the bike so she could see him move on something a little more airy.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:24 pm

"Yeah well I need my head on straight." He grabbed a black full face helmet and some gloves. He started up the bike and pulled out and parked next to Lakota. "Well I am ready to go. " He revved the bike engine.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Nodding she drove onto a back trail with Aaron close behind. Nodding up the hill there was a smaller trail for the bike if her desired to do some more off trail and he would still be close to her. The trails would end up in the same place anyways and she'd have him in her sights the entire time.

Casually driving she only increased speed but wasn't going to try and impress him as there was no need to. Besides what she really wanted to show him would be where they were going. "Go ahead and have a little fun if you want." She waved knowing  he would likely mess around on the thin path with more bumps and twists along the path.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:12 pm

"Race ya there! " He shouted and laughed at the same time. He veered off the main road and drove off onto the thin path. why not have a little fun...

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Seeing him go on ahead with a increased speed she simply increased her own keeping a steady pace with him making sure he wasn't too far ahead. Turning hard she accelerated around a curb kicking up dirt and she floored on the straight away but slowed down not wanting to waste too much of the gas. Coming to a vast opening she paused and looked over, "Here we are Aaron. The playground." The most noticeable was the mud pit and sand dunes as well as the twist and turns of an obstacle course. Driving to a more flat area with some grass she got off and removed the gas cans and her bag placing it on the ground then mounted the 4-wheeler and headed right for the mud pit. 

The jump went up and ground her down a few feet as she drove in the knee deep water as it got higher and more merky. Coming out the other end she was mud covered from stomach down. Shaking the excess mud off she spun a few 360' in the dirt making a dust tornado whirl past him. She laughed softly and smiled, "Well have at it there Aaron."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Aaron rode through the path hard. He hit a rock in the middle of the path and flew over the handle bars. He hit the ground pretty hard but got up. "Goddammit" He dusted himself off and got back on the bike. He ride slowly afterwards and caught up. Taking a look at the field he was impressed. "Dam... I honestly don't have anything else to say. " He chuckled.

After seeing Lakota go through the mud pit Aaron floored it down through the mud. He didn't care how dirty he got. Unfortunately he fell off in the mid pit. He got up and wheeled the bike out. He was completely covered in mud. He wipped the mud off the helmet visor. "Well that was embarrassing. But yeah we can have at it here. " even though he was wearing his full face helmet one could see him blushing from embarrassment.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Lakota saw him fall and began to laugh hysterically at seeing him coated in mud. Unable to stop she barely heard him speak as she shook her head and waved, "Come on let's hit the sand dunes. Get some air to dry off." Driving to the dunes she went to the far end facing it and then floored it ducking down and over the jump she leaned forward and held the handle tightly as she kicked her legs up doing a superman like pose then got back down on the vehicle before it hit the ground and she spun and waited to see what he would do.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:31 pm

He laughed at his own pain. "Alright." He floored the bike over the dune following Lakota. He performed a front flip and landed it perfectly. He stopped in front of Lakota. "Of all the things I land its a front flip. Not a simple jump." He started laughing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:48 pm

"Well back flips are harder as you need to be careful of timing and balancing right. I guess no matter what you do something can go wrong. But I try not to think about that of course." Driving back to the jump end she picked up speed and slid down to the end of the bike holding it firmly then crawled back up as it landed and moved to the side for him to jump, "Just be careful okay!" She barked hoping he even heard her.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 pm

"I agree. I always stay positive and I don't distrac myself with the risks." He followed Lakota to the dune. He watched Lakota jump and drove to the top. He was stopped at the top and have Lakota a thumbs up so she knew he heard her. He drove down the dune and turned around. He held the brake and sped the tire. He let go of the brake and launched his bike. He did a 360 spin and landed it. Clearly trying to showoff.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Shaking her head she couldn't help but chuckle at his actions. She didn't mind him showing off some as it was natural for boys to do so. Driving back to the area with the supplies she stopped and got from her bag a large water and drank some before waving him over. Handing it to him she felt the mud on her fur starting to dry which pulled a bit but it wasn't too bad, "Want to do the obstacle course? Lots of turns and such. You will be able to do it better since you are on the two wheel."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Aaron pulled up next to Lakota. He took his helmet off and grabbed the water. "Might as well. Maybe do a few stunts. But nothing to insane to get ourselves killed." He took a large sip of water and sighed. Checking out the mud covering his body he noticed it starting to dry. "I an definitely going to need to take a shower after this. "

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next