Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:43 pm

"Funny you mention that because after this I figured we could go jump in the lake to wash off. It would cool us down too." Driving to the course she went up a steep edge and stopped atop a hill and turned to park and would watch him ride the course.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:17 pm

Aaron nodded in agreement. "We can do that too." He started the course with a wheelie. But being competitive as he always was he rode as fast he could through the corners and over the jumps with a lot of speed. Afterwards he rode up to the top of the hill and parked next to Lakota. "Sorry I get very competitive. " He slightly blushed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Shaking her head she only laughed, "Well that I think is part of a mans testosterone levels. I think you are just trying to woe and impress me which is pretty cute. It's flattering really." Wiping her hair away she could feel mud slowly falling off from being dry, "Do you want to head to the lake then? We should fuel up before we do if so."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Aaron laughed. "Yeah well I am still pretty competitive when it comes to racing so." Aaron nodded. "Why not." He was about to go but he realized that he would get lost. So he waited for Lakota to go.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:42 pm

She laughed and drove down the hill to the flat area and got off then picked up one of the gas canisters and began to fill her tank and gave him the other one to fill up his own, "Since it is nearly noon we can swim some then eat some lunch."

Topping off she put the gas on top and got the bungee cord and began to strap it down.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:47 pm

"Sounds like a good idea." He took the gas can and filled up the bike. He then put the cap back on and have Lakota the gas can back. He hoped back onto the bike and started it up.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Taking his can she strapped it down then got the bag of supplies and got on the bike and started it up before driving back the path they came and continued driving around the lake, "I hope you had fun even if that was short lived. We still have plenty to do though."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:23 pm

Aaron chuckled and smiled. "I had lots of fun. And theres more!?" He kept close to Lakota so he wouldn't get lost. He kept thinking of he had a chance with her. She's beautiful and nice. I love her but with her being a widow...I don't know if I do have a chance. Awe well let's have fun now and worry later.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Stopping at the shed she backed the vehicle in then set the gas cans aside and hung the cords back up. Placing the bag back on a nail on the wall she smiled at him and left then shut the door locking it up. Walking around the back deck she emptied the keys out her pocket as well as a pocket knife and then ran off the dock and jumped in with all the clothes on. The water had the mud pulled off at the impact and she swam aside, "Come on in! The waters fine!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:51 pm

Aaron smiled and placed the bike in the shed. He closed the door behind him and ran to Lakota. He dove right into the lake without hesitation. He popped up next to Lakota. The mud came right off his fur. "Don't have to tell me twice." He chuckled.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:56 pm

"Water feels great!" Swimming on her back she then floated along the surface before looking to him and then splashed him a bit then giggled as she continued to splash at him. 'This is fun though I am behaving like a pup this is still the best.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:01 am

Aaron wasnt mad at getting splashed at. He actually splashed back at Lakota and laughed. He dove under water and swam passed Lakota. He popped out of the water and splashed Lakota from behind. He was laughing really hard. Its great to feel like a cub again. Immature yes but its fun. I think its worth it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:18 am

Seeing him disappear she looked around then screamed as he splashed her from behind. Rushing him she dunked him under and then laughed at feeling him grab her waist and tickle her. Moving forward her breasts pressed to his face which only made her laugh more from the tickling. A blush though as she felt a heat between her legs which had a begging desire. Pulling back she had to lightly force a smile. 'This feeling... I don't know how to react to it...'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:32 am

Aaron was taken from surprised when being dunked underwater. He tickled her but his face became beet red when she pressed his face against her breasts. After Lakota pulled away he shot up from the water. Heavily breathing "Everything ok?" He felt a hard on and he quickly tried to hide it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:04 pm

"Just a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I haven't felt in a long time. It just kind of threw me off. Don't worry I'll be alright. Want to swim all the way across and back. It will build out appetite." Beginning to swim she assumed he would follow.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:04 pm

"Oh ok." He thought about that for a moment. Maybe she does have feelings for me... I hope I am right. Aaron nodded and swam after Lakota. He swam a little slower because of the pain from his wipeouts from earlier. Maybe being a little agressive earlier riding that bike wasnt a good idea.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:05 am

Peering back she saw him struggle, "Hey are you alright? Was it from the biff? Maybe we should just relax some. Or if you like float and I'll give you a push." Stopping she waited for his reply hoping he was alright.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:26 am

Aaron shook his head. "Naw Im fine. Honestly I have been through worst. Much worst." He caught up to Lakota. He breathed in and out. "I regret trying to show off." He chuckled a little.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:38 am

Slowing down she took his hand and used her legs to swim, "Don't worry we can go back. I think it's time to start lunch anyways. I know I grow hungry." Turning with him she held his hand still, "Did you want something particular? I enjoy cooking anything really so you name it."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:44 am

Aaron smiled when she took his hand. "Anything you want. " He kissed Lakota on the cheek. Realizing what he did he quickly looked away blushing in embarrassment. why do I keep fucking do that. I am into her but I don't if she actually feels the same. God dammit Aaron.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:12 am

At the kiss she bit her bottom lip and continued across with a sigh. When at the dock she got up and then shook off her fur and the clothes she had on. The mud completely gone. 'I know he means well... but I don't think I am ready for this is all...'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Aaron looked away. Fuck I think screwed things up. He sat at the dock he shook his fur off and and sat down his paws hanging off the edge looking out across the lake.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Looking to him she went to the side grabbing a towel and set it by him, "Here. strip down and dry off some before heading in." She had a soft smile as she walked behind him and began to strip with her back to him. Getting completely naked she dried with the towel. Tempted to peek she kept her gaze ahead as she held the towel around her.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Aaron looked up and smiled. He got up and completely stripped. He wrapped the towel around him after he dried himself off. He accidentally peaked at Lakota and immediately regretted it. He looked away blushing hoping she wouldnt notice. Dam she's hot. This is hard trying to get her to like me. Especially when I keep fixing things up. He felt a hard on start to form but he quickly thought about something else and went soft. Too close...

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Going inside she quickly put some shorts on then began some music with a remote. It was classic rock from the 50-90's. Throwing on a tank top she went to the kitchen and began to make some double-decked sandwiches. It would do well to eat a lot after staying out later than she had expected. Serving up a glass off ice for him and his coke she then poured some juice for herself.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Aaron walked into the bathroom and changed into some jean shorts and a white t shirt. He walked out and sat at the table. He took a sip of coke. "Thanks." He sighed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:47 pm

"Figured you wanted your soda." Setting the plate across from her she joined him, "Dig in. I used some new meat but 2 kinds. You may like it." Looking over she took his tail and brushed it as she ate, "It's so soft.. with it so flat I didn't think it to be."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Taking a bite of the sandwich Aaron blushed from Lakota brushing his tail. He finished his bite before saying anything. "Yeah. It doesn't get in the way at least when I sit in the car." He took another bite. "This is pretty good. Using two different meats is a good idea."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:07 pm

"Maybe you should pull it between your legs? since yours is smaller it should easily fit around your side or like a belt. That would be most interesting actually." She smiled at the thought of his tail wrapped around his waist like a belt. She giggled as she stroked it, "Also I like the color you are. It's different. Not the normal Bengal look."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Aaron laughed at the thought of using his tail as a belt. "Yeah that would be easy." Aaron smiled. "Yeah well its a rare fur colour. You'll only find it within so many leopards. " He looked at Lakota. "Are you a Dire Wolf by chance?" He never gave it too much thought. But now sitting there talking about each other he grew curious.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:32 pm

"Yes I am." She finished one half, "It is a dying breed. My mother told me I should breed young and have many pups but... I was always afraid to birth. The chance of death was high in our family but I know I shouldn't have any problems seeing as my ast husband was rather huge in the male region." She blushed thinking about his penis.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Aaron sighed. "So I heard. It must be hard knowing there is so few of your kind left." He finished off his sandwich and coke. He tried to ignore hearing about her old husband. "The other Leopards from where I am view the fur colour I have as a lower race. There is a lot of racisim against my kind on the east coast... well between the Leopards anyway. Thats the main reason I moved here. I tried to bring my family but they didnt want to." He frowned.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:50 pm

"It's not horrible. I mean yes it can be saddening but I try not to worry to much. Everything has an expiration date as I say." Finishing she took her plate to the sink rinsing it then cleaned up the other dishes putting them on a large towel to dry, "Well I'm too full to do too much. Want to do something relaxing?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Aaron rinsed his plate in the sink and placed it on the towel. "Well our definitions of relaxing may be different. What do you want to do? " he felt stupid saying that but it was true. He usually relaxes by driving a car going 120 mph down a highway or leisurely drifting down the mountain.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:00 pm

"Well there is a rather large TV behind you and a large couch we can lay on. Even if we fall asleep we got time. The next thing I want to show you is at night. So a movie and some cuddling to nap sounds wonderful right about now." Walking to the couch she sat down and turned on the TV, "Anything particular you want to watch? Comedy, horror, adventure, romance?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Aaron sat down next to Lakota. "Im into about anything just not romance. Then again most guys dont." He just used that as an excuse because he wouldve felt awkward watching that with someone he wants to be with. "After you show me at night we can also take a ride in my new car. I was curious about something that didnt sound right anyway."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Sitting back she felt the couch dip in and she leaned into him though instead of pulling away she moved in closer and leaned against him, "Hmm." Nuzzling into his shoulder she felt comfortable as the movie began to play. It was the classic Mortal Combat.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Aaron rested his head onto hers. Watching the movie he smiled. this is probably as close as I can get to her. Lets make this worth it. He began to think he might have a chance to be with her. He held back kissing her forehead because the last time he did that ruined the moment.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Nodding off she had jerked a few times but with his arm around her shoulder and him petting her fur she gave into sleep and curled closer to him. Feeling the head movement she softly whispered, "You can kiss my head... it's comforting." She sounded half awake but she'd meant it; she enjoyed any type of physical contact it's just the feeling of her heart that wasn't letting Aaron love her.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Aaron kissed her on the forehead when she gave him the ok. He was wide awake and couldnt fall asleep. He watched the movie enjoying every second with Lakota. This is nice. I wish this wouldn't end. But then there is work for the both of us...

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:23 pm

When the movie stopped she had begun to stir from her sleep and sat up slowly as her nose brushed his in a small kiss. A blush crossed her cheeks as she looked away quickly and turned the TV off and sat up and brushed her head, "Sorry I fell asleep. Like I said, when I'm not working I'm normally just sleeping."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Aaron nodded. "Well working can tire someone out. It just happens. " Aaron got up and stretched. Yawning a little. "You want to go for a drive? We can take my new car."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:04 pm

"Sure a drive sounds nice... wait.. do you mean like racing? I don't want to be in a vehicle with some hot shot racer. I will watch from the sidelines and cheer you one but this one I say no, to. I seen too many accidents. I ain't being in one." Her southern accent came out which made her a more powerful speaker from the sounds of it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Aaron was shocked at how she could express bet opinion. "No no no... I don't race on the streets except for the parking garage and mountain." Aaron sighed deeply. "Something sounded wierd with the car any way so I might floor it to hear it at one point but we can have a nice calm drive." Aaron had a nagging feeling that the R32 didn't have the original engine in it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:53 am

"Oh sure that's fine then. I just never recommend that people go flying around the roads out here. These are but simple folk who don't need that much excitement." She stood up and stretched then went to the bedroom, "Let me change into something better." Digging in her bag she got some longer pants and a Tee on. Yawning she shook a bit then went to the bathroom washing her face to wake up. Then she moved back to the dining area putting the dishes that were dry up and got some running shoes on.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:13 am

Aaron nodded. He grabbed the keys the Skyline R32 and waited at the front door. But noticing Lakota washing the dishes he walked over. "Need any help?" Aaron was taught that cook shouldn't do the dishes but Aaron cooked so many meals for his family when he lived on the east coast.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:08 am

"No it's quite alright." Walking to the door she checked her keys and began to lock up and set the alarm. Walking to his car she got in on the passenger side and sat down then buckled up adjusting the seat to a more upright position, "Alright. Let's go." Smiling she rolled the windows down inhaling the mountain air and sighed.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:20 am

Aaron got into the driver side and started the car up. Even when I start it up it doesn't sound right. He turned to Lakota. "Do you mind if I just floor it down this driveway. I need to check something. " Something about the car was bothering him. It wasn't a mechanical problem.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:08 pm

"Yea i suppose that's fine just don't throw up too many gravel bits. I'm guessing that's damn near impossible though because you will be flooring it?" Gazing to him she gave a raised brow with her stare then shrugged and sat back in her seat and waited for him to go.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Aaron launched the car foward and got up to about 100 before completely stopping. When he complete stopped he undid his seat belt and opened the door. "Excuse me for a moment. " He rushed out and popped the hood of the car. He was amazed that the motor was in brand new condition. "This isnt the stock R32 engine... " His jaw dropped.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next