Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Lakota saw back relaxing and lightly cracked the window to inhale the cool air; she didn't expect the sudden stop. Her head hit the dashboard and she began to rub it, 'Ow..forgot how fast stops are on some racers.. a warning probably would have been nice.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:10 pm

He inspected the engine and closed the hood. He got back into the car. Noticing Lakota run her head he frowned. "Im so sorry I usually don't slam on the brakes unless im racing. " Fuck me... I got to wrapped up into checking out the engine that I didnt realize I slammed on the brakes He put the car in drive and slowly pulled out of the driveway.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:57 pm

"oh it's alright. I am rather thick headed and hard headed. I just forgot how fast these things stop. My brakes probably need replaced; I have noticed it's taking much longer to brake. But don't worry I'm fine. So what did you learn about the engine? Is it the original or is it a replacement? Maybe you should call up the guy who owned it?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Aaron smiled hoping she wasn't pissed at him. "its not the original engine BUT I was planning on replacing the engine myself but that was gong to be costly. " He signed for a moment. "The engine that's on there now is an RB26 engine. It comes stock in the Nissan Skyline GTR R34, but this is the Skyline GTR R32. What some idiots or intelligent people do is that they swap the engines from a later or another model to make it faster. Ill have to test this engine in a downhill drive later. "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:13 pm

She stared at him lost in everything he was saying and shook her head, "Okay well that made no sense but alright. I don't know cars so I will just trust your judgement." Adjusting how she was sitting she heard him mention of going downhill and pointed up to the right, "That road has a decent hill to go down and it will be gravel but it's a straight so you won't be likely to swerve off the road."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Aaron shook his head. "No I need proper corners to drive down and solid pavement. Ill do that on my own time though." He started the car up and pulled out slowly driving up the hill. "Unless you don't mind driving fast downhill and no one actually racing against. " He kept it to an acceptable speed going 5mph over the speed limit.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:12 pm

"It doesn't bother me any. I wont mind it. I think you should check it now while you are still out in my opinion but if you want to do it later tomorrow on your way from here that's fine too." Looking out the window she rolled the window down completely, "Hmm smells so nice. I hear we may get some rain tonight; that dampness will greatly increase the sense of smell of the grass and trees where the cabin is at."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Aaron nodded as he drove up the mountain. He found a nice flat area and he stopped in the middle of the road. "That'd be nice. All I usually smell is grease and burnt rubber. That be nice to smell the grass." He turned off traction control and put both hands on the wheel. "Very important and quick question. How's the traffic up here at this time of day?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:27 pm

She raised a brow at his question though knew what he was getting at and shook her head, "There is none. The only one here really is me and the nearest other neighbor is about 10 miles out. You will be fine speeding if that is what you are asking just don't be reckless."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Aaron nodded. "Ok its just a safety of others thing. I'm not reckless its just narrow roads plus traffic its not that safe." He revved the engine which was pretty loud. Thanks to the turbo. "Just let me know when you are ready."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:07 pm

"Ah I see then. Yea go for it. I'm ready when you are." Sitting back she stretched then checked her belt making sure it was tight and sat back planting her feet on the floor board then looked over to the window rolling it up so no dust would enter the car.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Aaron nodded and waited until Lakota was ready. He launched the car and it was a lot faster than rear wheel drive. Aaron raced down the stretch and slowed down at the corners. He was driving his usual style because he didn't know the course. He kept it to a reasonable pace anyway. "Oh yeah by the way ill change the brakes for ya on your truck. Free of charge." He figured he could help Lakota out as much as he could.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Lakota was fine as the car spun off to a speedy start and then grabbed onto the side of the handle near the door gripping it, 'Holy crap this thing can really move!' Feeling the car slide around on the gravel, "That's fine and good but if you kill us there wont be brakes to even bother being changed! Can you slow down!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Aaron slowed down a little listening to Lakota. "Ok ok." He kept it to a fast but reasinable pace. The car wasnt sliding around as much as his eight six was which was hard for him to get used too. "We'll be fine." He said it and he meant it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:50 pm

"Okay, yea, okay. I trust you but still as I said before I am just nervous about going fast. It's not my thing." She looked out the window and let out a deep breath. 'Hmm speaking of.. I wonder what I should make him for dinner this eve. I hope he will drink wine with me if I make some special steak because it is all about the flavor... but wine is my weakness... if I drink I may be a bit drunk too soon... Well It's not anything to worry about though.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm

As he got to the bottom he slowed the car down gently before coming to a complete stop. He didn't want to hurt Lakota's head again. "Well that was fun. Ill take it slow up hill."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 pm

"are racers always so reckless? It seems like you enjoy messing around a lot and being in danger. Is it the increased adrenaline? I never understood is all. I guess I am just a boring person." She looked out the window, 'Dang I really am boring aren't I? I never really noticed but I never really get excited like I used to or at all really.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:34 pm

Aaron sighed. "Honestly others tell me that I am probably the least reckless if reckless at all." He kept his eyes on the road. "Increased Adrenaline might play its part though." He stared at Lakota, smiled and shifted the cars gear up and went speeding up hill. "You are not a boring person. We had fun earlier with the quad and bike. We also went swimming." He turned his attention back to the road. He didn't go too fast he just sped up and cruised at a reasonable pace.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:50 pm

"I suppose you are right there. We did have some good fun. I wonder if you would have planned the date what it would have entailed. I may let you ask me out sometime so that I can see first hand what that would be like." A smile crossed her maw as she watched him then the road, "So since we are heading back what did you have in mind for dinner? Steak okay?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Aaron laughed. "I honestly would've probably planned something boring as just a dinner. I am not good at planning things." He smiled. "I think steak will be great honestly."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 pm

"Great then. Well the sooner we get home to sooner I can feed you and myself. Besides cooking will take some time." She thought of how she would marinade it this time round. "Hmm my mouth waters at the idea of even tasting it..." 'I wonder what he tastes like... AH! What am I thinking!'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Aaron sped the car up. I wonder if I can get her used to high speeds. Maybe she'll like it more? "Don't worry we can get home pretty fast." The car kept its grip with the corners. it didnt slide at all actually. "By the way I need to say this... you are one awesome cook."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Lakota adjusted to the speeds with relative ease and kept her eyes out the window. The speed hadn't minded her terribly though she did have her thoughts occupied with dinner preparations. This weekend had gone very well; meeting Aaron had not only given her a friend but surely a companion for years to come. Slowly her gaze went over to his concentrated face as he drove a corner as she slid slightly in her seat, 'how can I not be attracted to him, he already had asked me out... I only deny him because of my feelings but at the same time i yearn for partnership again. what am I supposed to do?'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Aaron concentrated on the road ahead. He kept control and accelerated out of the corners. Driving this three-two like this is a whole new experience. I'm expecting the back end to slide out but this car doesn't do it. I need to drive a little safer. Aaron slowed down a little with that thought in mind. Also I need to stop pushing this relationship with Lakota. It's not helping... I just never had a good relationship in years. He made it to the road to the cottage and slowed down under 50mph. He parked in behind her truck. "Well that was fun."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:36 pm

When the car came to a halt she got out and stretched a bit, "Yes it was, refreshing too. I have to admit your skill is quite impressive. I hope your living with the car hobby aspires to new heights." 'Why am I sounding so philosophical?' Shaking her head she went towards the home disarming the alarm and letting them in. "Thanks for taking me on the joy ride. It was indeed pretty interesting." 

Going into the kitchen she began to pull out things she would need to cook. Getting a glass she poured hard liquor drinking a few shots as she waited for the burners to heat, "So your place... You were near that house I worked on so you live in a populated city area. You ever think about living in the country?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Aaron got out of the car. "I am hoping it will honestly." He thought about the competition he was going to. Damn thats just in two days!!! Should I head back and grab the Eight-Six?  "I do have that competition in two days, maybe that might open new roads for me no pun intended." He chuckled at his really bad pun.

He walked into the house behind Lakota. He thought about what she said. "The country would be a nice change of scene."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Setting food in the oven and putting the burners on medium she took another two shots looking to him feeling now a bit buzzed and put the alcohol up. 'Hope he doesn't think I'm an alcoholic I just dislike being sober when I don't work. It relaxes me.' 

"I see. I figured you would like it because you would have to drive to work farther and you could test your vehicles without fear of too many cars or cops out here."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Aaron sighed. "Its not the fear of cops being a reason. It would be nice and quiet during the day." He noticed the alcohol slightly kick in Lakota but he didn't care about that. "Would you rather move to the country? "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Hearing his remark she thought a moment, "Hmm I have thought about it. Often more than never but My job would be harder to do since I would be farther away and with me working so many hours being in town it would be even longer days being out here in the country."

Stirring the food contents on the stove she checked the time making sure the oven would finish before the others so it would get some time to cool.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Aaron smiled. "Yeah it would be hard for me to find a street racing scene on top of finding a legit job." He smelt the food cooking. "Smells great what are you making?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:52 pm

"You do make a good point but I am sure you would manage fine out here. But as you said no need to worry about it now because you have a home and a job so be grateful for what you do have."

Setting the timer for 10 minutes she waked over to him then took his shoulders walking him to the couch and lightly pushed him to sit. She then sat on his lap straddling him as she hugged around his neck closing her eyes. "This may be awkward but will you just hold me?"'I don't know why but the feeling of being close to someone is nice.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Aaron shrugged. "Uhh ok." He wrapped his arms around Lakota.Honestly this is nice. Maybe... just maybe... Aaron hugged her back. May as well since this is a once in a while opportunity. He was tempted to kiss but his last times came up and chose not too.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Lakota relaxed in his arms her cheek on his shoulder then slowly pulled back checking the timer seeing it was nearly time to serve but she had a few moments left as she looked at him with her large bright sky blue eyes. Moving closer her lips met his as her heart skipped then began to increase in pace. Her breath had stopped as her mouth latched to him and her tongue met his in a soft but fully passionate kiss. 'It feels so good and so right.. maybe it's because I am just buzzed but.. there is something there.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Aaron felt it was only right to kiss back so he did. Maybe it's the alcohol? I guess it doesn't really matter. Aaron couldn't help but think that he might actually have a chance with her. But he couldn't distract himself from the moment. Let this play out Aaron. Rushing things ain't gonna help!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Hearing the timer her lips slowly parted even though her body was resisting it. 'why... i don't want it to end... i guess it doesn't have to in all reality... I could just be with him.. then I would be..' The alarm grew louder and she got off his lap walking to the kitchen and began to serve the plates. She set it out for him and sat down at the bar sipping at her glass bottle. On the plate was a beef roast which fell apart easily as the gravy covered the mashed potatoes to the side and the untouched green beans. 

"I chose a stew... It's going to get cold." She nodded outside to the nearly black sky as the rain grew harder and the thunder began to crash as lightning filled the room. "We may loose power. I have some candles and flashlights so don't worry too much."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Aaron felt a little depressed but he didnt let it get to him. He got up and sat down at the bar. "Looks good." He smiled a little. "Don't worry I'm not afraid of the dark." He took a bite of the stew. "This is really good."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:23 pm

"I'm so glad you like it." A grin crossed her maw as she began to eat as well. She was quiet as she ate enjoying the warm meal as the storm brewed outside. Likely after eating and dishes she would likely just sleep. "Aaron... Can I ask something serious of you..." She paused eating and finished her glass bottle of her drink then continued eating as a chill ran her spine making her shudder as her thoughts swarmed, 'what am i about to ask him? what am I going to say?'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Aaron looked up from eating his stew. Swallowing before saying anything. "I am all ears. and don't be scared to ask." He took a quick bite but he had butterfly's in his stomach. What's she gonna ask??? I need to calm down a little. 

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Lakota turned to him finishing her meal and her bright blue eyes lit as t he lights flickered, "I know I don't want to go steady and date just yet but I oddly wish.." Eyes looked down in a bit of shame but returned to him once more, "I want to make love with you Aaron.. I know with my morals it's odd but I am a widow.. Feeling intercourse may help me move on.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Aaron was kinda shocked at how she said it. But he decided to go with it. It's probably not right to do it but... if it helps her move on like she said... I guess it won't hurt. Aaron finished his meal before he said anything. "Well if thats what you want. Then I am ok with doing it." Aaron smiled a little to reassure her he was ok.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Lakota bushed lightly and smiled softly seeing his smile; it was reassuring and in a way comforting. Rising from her seat she walked to the sink and began to wash up the dishes, "I am not sure how experienced you are but I am hoping that it will last unless you can go various times..." She set the clean ones on a drying towel and washed another dish including the pots from the stove.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Aaron chuckled a little. "I'm not a virgin if thats what you are thinking." He brought his dishes over and helped Lakota clean up. Keep in mind Aaron she has a bit to drink... awe screw it. 

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Seeing his strong paws washing over the thick pan she smiled and finished the last pot then splashed him giggling as her hips bumped his. When she felt a splash back which wet her top she gave a sharp glare then splashed him again laughing. 'This is so nice... playing... I had nearly forgotten what it felt like. It's like being a young couple.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Aaron laughed at the fun he was having. He splashed Lakota again. The were soaked from the splashes. we are going to have dry this up but its worth the fun. I feel like a cub again

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Lakota shook her head and gently shoved him leaning back on the counter she touched his chest and began to unbutton his top removing his shirt and touched the fine chizzled chest. Slowly she brushed his hair away and kissed his lips again gently hoping he would touch her hold her hips or something to engage her.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Aaron was taken by surprise when Lakota pushed him. He kissed back affectionately. He then removed Lakota's wet top and grabbed her hips. He moved his hands in between her legs and then moved them around to her butt. This feels so right but so wrong at the same time... eh what the hell just go with it Aaron.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:09 pm

With her top off her bra was the only thing keeping him from her breasts. Moving away she whipped her tail around his nose tickling him yet enticing him with the scent of her pheromones. Walking to the bedroom she dropped her pants leaving her blue boxers on which hugged her hips. It wasn't a game to her, she was simply hoping to seduce him and hoping that it turned him on. Sitting on the bed she curled her finger, beckoning him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Aaron followed Lakota into the bedroom. He took his shorts off only with his boxers on. He felt an erection grow in cock and it tried to peak out of the boxers. He hopped onto the bed with Lakota and pressed her down beneath him. He took her bra off revealing Lakota's breasts.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Pink cheeks lit up as she saw him over her and gazed to his stripes in the light and moaned softly at the feel of her breasts to the bare feeling. She was shy at first but let it go as she drew his hands to them and gently sucked his neck; hips pushed against his as she felt the erection she felt her desires only grow for it. Her mind was only filled with the idea of passion and no regret which made her happy.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Aaron moved his hands down her body to her panties. Removing them he slightly moaned as she sucked his neck. His penis was fully erect from the feeling and was peaking out from his boxers. Aaron felt no regret for doing this and he was enjoying every minute.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next