Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:46 pm

He had little shyness which helped her ease down his boxers and arch up to his body feeling his bare flesh and fur over her. Grazing her paws over his chest she spread her legs with ease being very flexible; feeling the tip at her entry she gripped his hips and pulled him down violently taking him all in and then arched her body to feel the ebbing of the throbbing member inside her, "Oh Aaron." Her tone filled with love as she kissed his lips and thrust up against him. 'This is it.. the feeling I have longed for; lust. But more than that, passion and need; desires i have long wished for...' "Don't hold back Aaron." Her begging had made her more lubricated which made it easier to thrust fully into her accepting tight womanhood.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Aaron thrusted into Lakota as hard as he could. Lakota's wet cunt made it a little easier for him. He kissed Lakota with tongue for affection. He felt cum building up in his shaft and he realized one thing. Crap... don't want to get her pregnant all of a sudden! But his urges made him ignore what he was thinking. He moaned a little louder with each thrust. it feels so nice...

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Moaning loudly she wrapped her legs around him locking them as she took the thrusts feeling her insides quench around his firm dick. Biting his lip gently she pushed him back and crawled ontop of him lowing herself on him. Her thrusts started slow as she touched her breasts, "I want this to last... Try not to cum until I beg you too." 

The lights suddenly went out and she smiled, arching her body back she gripped his legs and pushed her pelvis down on him as her slender tummy was seen slightly flexing the abs and gripping inside. Small pricks of his penis shocked her at first. She had forgot he was a cat breed with spikes on their penis instead of a canine knot. The feeling was most enjoyable as she moaned louder with the friction of the spikes along the inside of her swollen walls.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Aaron thrusted harder and harder. "I dont know if I can last much longer!" Aaron felt the little spikes on his cock up against the walls of Lakota's cunt. He moaned pretty loud. When the lights went out he noticed it but thanks to being a cat he can see in the dark a lot easier so he wasn't scared.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:11 pm

The violent thrusts made her eyes rolled back at the deepness his cock was reaching inside her and she stopped him rolling off of him and propped herself on all fours as she wagged her tail; her glistening pussy was dripping and fully exposed, "Now Aaron finish me off please don't hold off. You can cum inside me it will be aright.." Gripping the sheets she spread her legs awaiting his hard dick to return inside her.

The initial press inside was fine but he was larger in this position which made her grip the sheets harder, "Oh Aaron! Yes!" Her breath became pants and she thrust against him feeling his balls slap her clit. A shudder consumed her body as she suddenly cried out loudly almost to a scream as cum began to cover his legs and waist which made her walls swell and tighten on his dick locking him in.

The feeling of his last thrusts brought tears to her eyes from pure love and passion. The feeling of his cum shooting inside her brought her a sense of need and love which consumed her. "Aaron..." Her breathing still heavy as her tears rolled from her face. 'I am so happy... Aaron... I am so grateful to you right now..'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Aaron kept his cock inside of her for a while. The cum was dripping out of Lakota's cunt, and off of Aaron"s cock. He didn't realize how tired he was after he did it. He was panting hard. He pulled out of Lakota very slowley because it felt good. He laid Lakota and himself down. Looking into her eyes "Lakota..." I am so happy we did that... I love you.... He went in and kissed Lakota.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Laying beside him she smiled breathlessly and moved closer to him; closing her eyes her breath steadied and easily she fell asleep in his arms. 'i am so happy.. Aaron... he made me happy... I think I can... move on..'

~*~
Morning hit and Lakota had quickly showered and fixed the breaker. Her heart was heavy this morning after last night she felt she was disloyal and as if she had broken a sacred truth. Sitting at the end of the dock she was in a robe and gently brushed her feet in the water sipping a iced coffee. 'I was wrong... It had to have been because I was drunk... but it had felt so right... Why do I feel so bad about it..'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Aaron woke up and noticed that Lakota wasn't in bed. He got up and grabbed a pair of boxers and shorts and headed out to see Lakota. Shirtless he sat down next to her. "Hey is everything ok?" He looked concerned. Was it last night? Shiiiiit....... 

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:49 pm

"Just thinking about last night..." She looked to him seeing him look concerned, "Aaron it's not you." Touching his hand she held it and kissed his lips and leaned into him, "I want to move on.. He would have wanted me happy. I just need help adjusting to wanting to love again Aaron." She nuzzled his nose licking his cheek.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Aaron hugged Lakota. "Hey its fine. I'll always be here for you no matter what." He wanted to kiss her but he held back. Only because he thought she would get pissed off. "Lakota I know I always said I love you. Even tried to kiss you. If you want to love again that's on you." He said it so calmly. Man I am so bad at giving advice and serious talk!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:11 pm

A smile graced her face as she leaned into him and looked over the placid lake, "Thanks Aaron. I will say this I am happy that I have you here with me. Things are much more lively now that I have met you." Kissing his lips gently she got up to stretch, "Well sadly I have to pack it in. I need to work today even if it is later." Walking away she looked over her shoulder, "You should get ready too; when I lock up there's no coming back till next time."

Inside she packed her bag of clothes again and anything she had brought with her and loaded up her utility truck. It was a few simple trips and then she paused checking all the windows were closed and locked then stood at the front entry, "Got everything I presume?" Pulling out keys she prepared to lock up the cabin.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:54 pm

He was shocked from the kiss. That was actually pretty smooth Aaron. He went into the room and put a black t shirt on and packed his things in a hurry. He rushed out so he didn't keep Lakota waiting. "Yep got everything." He walked over his car. "So we'll see each other soon?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:58 pm

"I'm not too sure about that. I have a lot going on Aaron. I told you before my schedule hardly ends. If I get time Sure I hope to see you but otherwise it's unlikely." Locking up and setting the code up the cabin was in complete lock down.

Walking to the truck she tossed in her last few items before looking to him and went over hugging him and kissed his lips gently, "I'll text you and let you know when I am available okay?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Aaron smiled a little. "Ok I usually have an empty schedule but not tomorrow. I got that competition tomorrow down at Irwindale Speedway. If you want to come just look up the track." He got in the car and wave. "See you later!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Waving she got in her truck and pulled out taking her time knowing if he would likely pass her. "A race? Hmm I wonder if I can see it... I could do my work early morning and hopefully make it to his race. I will text when I get home to ask him what time."
~*~*~
Finally home she unpacked and settled down on a chair and pulled her phone out texting him:

'Your race, when is it? What time? I will look up the location shorty. Oh PS, I'm home safe ;P '

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Aaron raced down the mountain on his way home. He passed Lakota and waved when he did. It took him a while to get home but he got the text. He texted her back when sat down at home. "I have to be there early morning but the competition is at 4pm. It ends around 10pm. The track is Irwindale Speedway." He sent the text to Lakota and waited for a reply

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:45 pm

'I may see you then. I may be bit late but I hope I can get there on time. Will I see your friend from the last time?'

She dressed for work and headed out again to the long road strip and continued the work on the posts. She knew she would finish them today and then move on to her other projects for tomorrow and hopefully nothing too big so she could make it to the race.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Aaron smiled a little at the text. "Aiden will be there. As long a you are there that be awesome. TTYL." He got up and grabbed the keys to the Eight Six and headed out to catch up with Aiden at an abandon airfield.

At the airfield Aiden was waiting there with a Nissan 240sx (S14). "Hey man one more day till the competition." Aiden laughed. Aaron pulled up next to him. "Yeah and we should get some practice done." Aiden gestured to all the cones. "I set up a track for us. Lets get to work."

Aiden's 240sx (S14)

Abandoned Airfield

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:35 pm

Lakota smiled at the text as she put her phone back in her pocket; much had been done today and finishing the posts she ended up doing some house calls that needed tending too. Yawning she checked the time, "Ah.. bout time to head home.." Checking her clipboard she marked down a few things she did; charting times and hours and work completed. Her phone rang in her pocket which caused her to jump.

"Lakota here... Hmm? Uh-huh... Well If you like I can look at it tomorrow... tonight?" Looking over her list of things she had to do she sighed, "It's already 11pm a house-call is not what I have in mind. I can do it first thing at 5am if you like..." Listening to the gentleman on the other line she shook her head rubbing her temples. "I said NO okay. Call me in the morning if you still want the fix." Hanging up she growled, "What a impatient prick. I wont do house-calls this late; really what was his aim."

Getting in her truck she started it up and left the street. "Really don't want to cook... maybe I'll order delivery for once.. crap it's past time.. UGH! Oh well fast food then."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Aaron and Aiden drifted their course side by side for the whole day. Aaron felt the car was perfect thanks to a 50kg ballast was put in on the passenger side of the car. After a long days practice Aaron headed home. "Damn that was hard.... but I guess I am ready for the competition tomorrow." He decided to go to bed early and set an alarm for 4am. He instantly fell asleep.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:02 am

Lakota after eating went to her window checking outside her window before closing the blinds seeing a oddly familiar vehicle but not from around here. Plugging her phone in she checked the time and saw that it was past midnight. Laying down she texted Aaron 'Nite Aaron.'

Closing her eyes she heard the door and grumbled lightly getting up she got on a beater, walking to the door she checked the peep hole and saw a man and sighed, "Who is it?" 

"You didn't fix my electric..."

Her eyes widened as she felt the door being hit. Backing up she shuddered watching the door breakdown. Charging she swung her fist at his chest which he caught. Elbowing his skull she spun her body tripping him and kicked his gut. Her leg was pulled and she hit the ground. Getting the breath knocked out of her she gasped.

The man came over her and tried to hit her face but she blocked, kicking his head he rolled over and she stumbled to the kitchen grabbing a meat mallet and as he charged she hit his knee. Having him go down she hurried over the bed and dialed 911, "I have an intruder in my home! Track this call!" Dropping the call she saw him jump over the bed with a knife which collided with her shoulder. Biting back pain she narrowed her eyes to the delusional looking masked male and she was pushed towards the window. Dropping the mallet on his foot she elbowed his face several times then kneed the groin area dropping him. 

Jumping over him she went to her closet and pulled out wires which looked like jumper cables. When he rushed her again she turned sticking them on him and she yelled loudly in anger. The male was shocked till he fell to the ground unconscious. She always had them hooked up because she often charged her other battery which she brought up.

Slumping to the ground she held her shoulder as blood coated her hand and beater. Her main concern was staying conscious herself. Her fighting skills she learned from her last husband and she was well at defending herself but she only had speed and craft, if her opponent was able to overpower her she would loose. Stumbling she got her phone seeing they hung up and she went to Aaron's texts. 'I... I want him... I want him near me right now.. but he has a race tomorrow... I don't want to bother him...'

Deciding not to bother him she shut her phone off holding her shoulder tightly to stop the bleeding. Police and a ambulance came. It was a long night as Lakota did police reports and was taken to the hospital for stitching as well as a blood transfusion. By the time she was able to rest she looked at the clock seeing it was perhaps 4am. Looking at the news she saw her story and how it had showed her being helped out her apartment holding her wound and the man being dragged out as well. The story made her look away, "I hope Aaron or Aiden don't see it... they would just worry... Besides they have enough to worry about.." She was glad they didn't disclose the location of her hospital. 

"If they don't know which hospital I'm at I'm sure they will just wish me well and go about the race." 'A part of me want's them to come though.. to see me... make sure I'm okay.. is it selfish of me?'
"Lakota is located at the downtown hospital being treated for her wounds. We wish her well. In other news-"
Sighing she laid back, "So much for that..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:58 am

Aaron got up and wait straight to the Eight Six. He never checks the news so he didnt know Lakota's story. On his way to Irwindale he was following Aiden. They got to the track but the story came up on the radio. Listening to it Aaron became depressed. Aiden came over to see what was wrong. "Hey man is everything ok?" Aaron shook his head and pointed to the radio. The story was still playing. "Oh shit man... but we are already here. Look I dont know what to say..." Aaron looked up. "Its fine..." He pulled out his phone and texted Lakota. 'Sorry I can't be there for ya... I'm already at the track. I hope everything is ok. There's a channel where you can watch the drifting competition. Its NBC Sports. the event is the Formula Drift Street Series. Anyway text me when you get this.'

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:13 pm

When her phone went off she stirred and reached over taking the cell in hand and smiled at the text and began to reply, 'Don't worry about me. Just think after the race we can celebrate your victory together later. You should invite Aiden too. It would be nice to be around good company.'
Sending it she touched her bandaged shoulder, 'I can't let this get to me... It's still early... he said the race was later... I have to try and still make it. But first I have to make some calls to all the people I am supposed to work for today.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Aaron slightly smiled at the text. 'I'll win this for you.' Aaron and Aiden went to the desk to sign up. They got the cars over to the garages. There were many other people there. Two familiar faces showed up. Shawn and Cassius approached Aaron and Aiden. "Hey guys. Great to see you here Aaron." Shawn shook their hands. Cassius stared at Aaron not evily. "Well Aaron this will be a great competition. I'll see you on track." Cassius walked off to his designated garage. "Anyway Aaron I took your advice and got a less powerful car."

Shawn brought them to his garage. It was a modified Scion TC. "Damn Shawn. That wasn't actually a bad choice." (Aiden) Shawn nodded in agreement. "Anyway we need to head to are garages. Aaron and Aiden got their cars in and and went to do final preps for them.

Shawn's Scion TC

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Time went by too quickly as many in the crowd were on the sidelines and the cars were making way to the starting point. Lakota had sent a text perhaps 15 minutes before the actual start time saying, 'I'll see you at the finish line; promise.' Not liking to break hospital rules she only signed her release papers and quickly got dressing in only her boxer panties and beater which had dried blood. 

Having little time she was quick to make her way out the hospital. Of course she was a bit insecure of running around in panties but ignored this thought. Making it to the air field she hunched lightly catching her breath knowing the race had started. Holding her arm close to avoid being hit by others, her arm in a sling to keep pressure of the wounded shoulder she had. Making her way to the front lines she gazed up and down and saw Aiden and quickly made her way to him, "Aiden! You are a sight for sore eyes." Hugging him she stepped back and shook her head, "I'm alright and the pain will pass eventually. How is he doing?" Her bright blue eyes wandered to the roads.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:56 pm

It was around 3:00 and Aiden was shocked to run into Lakota. "Holy Shit you scared me! Aaron is in the garage over there working his Toyota. You better talk to him." He pointed to Aaron's garage.

In the garage Aaron was working on the Ballast in the Toyota AE86. "Alright this is completely ready."

[url=http://www.v2lab.com/gallery/fd finals 2012/DSC_0242.jpg]Irwindale Speedway[/url]

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Walking toward the garage she was still lightly breathless and her underwear was riding her making it very hard not to be noticed along with the beater covered in blood and the sling on her arm. Her bandages held well though and seeing the tiger she hurried towards him, "AARON!" She had hurried into his arms nuzzling her head under his chin and kissing his lips; she hadn't been this happy in some time.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Aaron fell over from the surprise. "HOLY!" He was happy and relieved that she was ok. Unfortunately he was blushing cause of how Lakota was dressed. "Hey Lakota. Umm you drove straight from the hospital to here didn't you? Maybe you could find some clothing?" He was clearly not mad just feeling a little embarrassed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:50 pm

"I didn't have any clothes other than what I have on now. And the ambulance took me to the hospital; I ran her Aaron." Breathing for her did seem labored as she nuzzled her head around his neck and chest rubbing against him giving him her scent of fear and relief. Being close to him was what she had really wanted and the holding which made her feel safe. Knowing she was in only panties and her beater she shook her head, "I have nothing... but then again these look more like short shorts." Adjusting the panties she touched her bandage feeling a sharp pain. Carefully she stood up straight and held the shoulder letting small pressure aid in the pain she felt. "I am sorry I worried you..." Gazing down she resisted her tears, 'I feel like I am going to break down... I need to be strong... at least till his race is over. Don't feel anything till then; only then can I cry.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Aaron smiled and got up. "As long as you are ok. I would ask what happened but tell me after though. I don't want it to distract me." He pulled out his wallet and gave Lakota some money. "They are selling Formula Drift shirts and pants. I wouldn't recommend walking around with what you just have on. Especially because you just got out of the hospital. AND don't worry about paying me back." He hugged after he handed her the money. "I am so happy you are ok!" He let go which he didnt want to do. "That should be enough money for food and clothing by the way."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Taking the money she looked up to him and smiled softly as she hugged him gently and kissed his cheek, "I'll see you at the finish line." Slowly she left him and snuck in the crowd making her way to a stand with clothing and quickly put the clothes on then purchased it. When seeing what the amount of money he gave her she smiled, "Not bad." Going to the food stand she got s hot dog and a bag of chips then a drink and made her way back to Aiden, "Do you think he will make it okay? I mean winning. Seems like a lot of competition here."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:31 am

Aiden chuckled. "Everyone has hopes of winning. Some don't. But I have my faith in Aaron and myself. It took me a while to find a car to get comfortable with. But Aaron has already found that car. But he does have very tough competition." He sighed. "With his luck he is going to be up against Cassius Takahashi."

He walked over to the vehicle to take one last look on the suspension. He walked back and noticed a screen light up with driver names and cars. It was Aiden vs. Aaron on the last race. "Well shit. Looks like I'm facing my best friend on my first run. Well there goes my chance at winning this competition.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:40 am

Lakota patted his head and smiled, "I am sure you will do just fine, have some faith in yourself. Just remember to have fun out there and don't let pressure get to you." Holding her shoulder that was wounded she stepped back and sighed a bit, 'I wish they remembered to just have fun and not worry about winning.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Aiden smiled a little. "Thank you. And you get better ok?" He looked at the board. Well I guess we were hiding our true potential from each other the whole time. Now we'll see who is truely better. He looked over to Lakota. "By the way I may seem only to want to win, but its that desire to win that drives racers. It's still fun."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Nodding she smiled giving a thumbs up, "Well get out there and do your best okay? I am going to be rooting for the both of you. Don't worry about me. I will recover. Some racing will get my mind of the pain for a while. Good luck Aiden." Waving she left him to his own devices.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Aiden nodded and headed back to his car. He got in his car and went to do some last minute practice runs. Aaron was checking the engine to make sure it was fine. "OK engine is running fine." After checking the board he had a lot on his mind. Well Aiden either one of us is getting a short ride here. But I am not going to give up so easily.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Going to the front of the crowd she stood on the sidelines to make sure she got a good view. Finishing her hot dog she had the bag in the jacket pocket and took a drink of the orange soda she got, "I hope it won't be a vigorous match.. so long as they drive smart and safe."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:13 pm

The cars were going head to head with one chasing and the other leading. Once they complete the course they went again with the roles reversed. It was a while until it was Aaron vs. Aiden.

Aaron was to lead the chase and Aiden was to follow. Aaron displayed some smoke coming from the rear tires but Aiden was right behind him. They had an exceptional performance when they crossed the finish line.

It was Aiden's turn to lead and Aaron was too chase. When they set off they were right close to each other. Aiden tried to shake Aaron but he was right on top of him. Once they crossed line the judges agreed for them to go one more time.

They were annoyed but they did again. But this time Aiden cracked under pressure and completely spun the car around. Aaron got around and took the win. "Oh no Aiden Pierce losses control is in the wall! That's gonna cost him."

Back at the garage Aiden fixed his car up. Aaron walked in on him. "Hey man great race. That was pretty close." Aiden looked over. "Thanks. I think I should improve my car and see if I can beat you some other time. "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Lakota found the race quite intense; both cars racing around the sharp curves as the tires screeched to grip the pavement under the tires. She was sure the intensity of the race was even stronger in the actual cars where the drivers tried to use their skills to outrun the other.

When Aiden had gone to the wall she had to cover her mouth from slight shock. Seeing that he was alright a wave of relief over whelmed her as she made her way toward the garage.

She was stopped by a security officer trying to keep her out from the contestants. Looking to him she stood back, "I am with Aaron and Aiden."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Aaron noticed Lakota having problems with the security. He walked over and gave Lakota a garage pass. "Everything fine now?" The security guard backed off. "I meant to give this to you before you headed into the stands. My bad" He walked to the garage and noticed Aiden was already packed. "Everything OK? " Aiden was looked over. "Yeah I just wanted to pack everything since Im out of the competition. Don't worry ill be in the stands rooting for you buddy." He went back onto fixing the fenders on his car.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Seeing the guard press on she had a sense of small nag but it dissipated quickly when he was with her, "Aaron, you did well. As did you Aiden." She smiled to him then gazed returned to Aaron, "Who are you facing next?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Aaron sighed. " I don't know. They haven't given that to us yet. " Aaron accidentally broke a panel off his car and it landed on his foot. "Fuck..." he was quiet. Aaron looked over and helped Aiden put the panel back on. "Thanks Aaron." "No problem."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 pm

"Aiden, don't push yourself too hard. You did really well in that race. You have proven you can take on a hard challenger. I think you should worry about your car later. Why not come with me back to the stands? We can get some snacks and cheer Aaron on for his next race."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Aiden got up and wiped his forehead. "Why not." Aaron started heading back to his car to get it prepped. "You guys have fun. Ill be doing my best out there. And Lakota don't lose that pass. Its what gets you back here. " He walked over to his car and the board lit up. All the drivers were paired. The first race in round two as Aaron vs. Shawn. Aaron chuckled at the sight. "Nice..."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Hearing her name she had looked back briefly and smiled nodding, "don't worry I won't forget it." Waving she headed to join Aiden in cheering on Aaron. When at the stands she watched the road carefully, "So Aiden, who is Aaron up against? Is he any good?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Aiden chuckled. "Remember the last guy Aaron went up against? Well its the same guy. Very easy..." He sat down with a hot dog in hand and soda in the other. "Believe me Shawn may have gotten better but it takes a while to get comfortable with a car." He started eating the hot dog.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 pm

"So you are saying that Shawn is still new to this car? So this likely means he won't push it's limits as it would be dangerous... right?" Figuring cars to something she understood like power to a generator it can only store and push out so much power but if you change something the entire system can stop or be rendered useless.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Aiden nodded. "Yes but he is going to have to keep the foot down though. That car is gonna need speed to keep It going. " he took a sip of his soda. "Aaron has much more experience over Shawn. Its not gonna be hard for Aaron at all." He finished his hot dog. "I bet ya Aaron will still put a show on though."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:29 pm

A smile graced her face as she peered out, "Seems noble of him. Even though he knows he has the win he wouldn't want to embarrass Shawn or belittle him so, he puts on the show that way the crowd still stays pleased and Shawn won't be discouraged."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Aiden stared intentivley at the track. "Aaron does not like to embarrass others. Its not in him to hurt others mentally or physically unless necessary." He took another sip of his soda. The two cars lined up with Aaron as leader and Shawn as a chaser. "It begins soon."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next