Furry roleplay, anything goes. Limited rules. Have fun

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew Calling  - Page 7 Rules-IconLog inChatBox

New Calling

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Calling  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:47 pm

"He is most noble, our Aaron." She could hear the crowd begin to get louder in excitement, even her own body had a sense of wonder and appreciation for the sport. Her ears perked as she peered over, "Oh Aiden, Aaron said it was legal to race her? Is it supervised by any police or medics in case of any accidents?"

link to my characters
New Calling  - Page 7 WolfBanner1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Aaron nodded. "100 percent legal. There are paramedics on standby and no need to worry about police." The cars revved up and headed down the track. Aaron used a slower pace so Shawn in his Scion would keep up. But Shawn was struggling a little and in mid drift his car ended up in a wall. Aiden shook his head. "Come on... I expected a little more competition out of Shawn at least!" Shawn got the car out of the wall and brought it down to the garages.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:58 pm

"Maybe he broke under pressure. If he knew that Aaron was rather skilled it wouldn't be surprising if he ended up getting over worried and messed up out of his nerves." Looking to the crowd she had expected them to be a bit sore about the performance however they didn't seem to mind terribly. "Vehicle enthusiasts are so peculiar."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Aiden chuckled slightly. " we have seen so many wrecks in racing it doesn't phase us unless its a very horrible one. Like if the car is on fire or actually explodes." He got up. "Lets go check up on Shawn." He started heading down to the garages.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Following along after him she showed the pass to the guard able to be let in more freely this time. Staying close to Aiden she saw Shawn and spoke up when approaching, "Great job on the race, I can see you struggled but you put in effort which is a large step toward success."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Shawn smiled a little. Aaron was with Shawn working with on his Scion. "Thanks Lakota. I pressed the gas too hard a little too hard and and counter steered way too fast. I just need more practice." Aaron put his hand on Shawn's shoulder. "Hey you can practice with me on the mountain if you want." Shawn was shocked not at the offer but at the venue. "Really... uhh ok."

Shawn started packing his stuff up. "Thanks for everything Aaron. Ill see you later." Shawn got in the car and left. "Well hes probably got stuff to do. Any way lets get lunch. Theres a longer break now for the drivers to eat."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:06 pm

Lakota looked up to Aaron, "Hey Aaron if it's not too much to ask can you possibly take me home? I got a splitting migraine and not to mention I could use some sleep.. but..." Her pause made it easy to see she wasn't comfortable with going home, not after what had happened. Her security was shaken but she needed somewhere to rest.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Aiden put his hand on her shoulder and brought her outside the garage. "I want to ask but I don't want Aaron to know just yet. He needs to stay focused." He sighed and look into the garage. Aaron was changing the oil in his AE86. "He turned his attention back to Lakota. "What happened to you last night?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 pm

Hearing Aiden she tried to keep her calm knowing all she really wanted to do was breakdown and cry but knew it wasn't the time nor the place, "I was assaulted. A man stalked me home for not doing a courtesy call, broke in and tried to either force himself on me, kill me, or both..." Her voice dropped down lower as she fought back her tears and the pain in her chest and shoulder, "I am afraid to return home right now... alone..."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:39 pm

Aiden looked around. "I think its better if you stay here. If you need to rest use my car. I'll even stay in the garage. It's too much of a public place for anything like that to happen here." The board lit up with the drivers. Aaron Vs. Cassius. Aiden looked over to the board. "Well fuck..."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Looking to Aiden she shook her head, "I should stay for his final race. I need to cheer him on. Can I at least ask if you got any medicine for a headache or migraine? Even some aspirin would help substantially."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:18 pm

Aiden nodded and grabbed a first aid kit from his car. He pulled a bottle of asprin from it. He poured one from the bottle and handed it too her. He also gave her a bottle of water. "We always keep first Aid kits in our cars."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:11 pm

"That's a good idea. I would think that was customary seeing as it's so dangerous." She took the medicine and then proceeded back to the stands to watch Aaron in his match with Cassius. She had hope for him though wouldn't expect anything as she knew little about the sport.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Aaron lined up next to Cassius's Blitz R34 Skyline. He was seating buckets he was never this nervous. The only guy I have never beaten. No one has recently. Only when he was an amateur he lost... but now...

Aiden caught up with Lakota. "This going to be hard on Aaron. He's facing the only drift racer that has never lost a race at our city. He's got skill, but can Aaron gain the same." Aiden sighed. "I'm not saying he's gonna lose. I'm saying he's gonna have a hard time."

Cassius's ER34 Skyline

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:34 pm

"So he just needs to give it his all. He's got more confidence now I am sure he can do well. And even if he does loose he will have gained more experience. We are not born winners, we must challenge ourselves to become one." Hearing the crowd begin to yell she looked down to the cars and cupped the side of her maw, "GO AARON! DO YOUR BEST!"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Aiden was concerned but he didn't show it. "Thing is he already lost a race against Cassius so he might actually be better." He did cheer on for Aaron though. He wanted him to win.

Aaron pulled out to lead the chase with Cassius right behind him. Throughout the course Cassius kept it close but didn't pass Aaron. It wasn't until Aaron was chasing where Cassius actually messed up. On the second round Aaron was right on Cassius's bumper. Unfortunately Cassius tried to counter-steer but it shot his car into the wall. Aaron took the win with ease.

Aiden's jaw dropped. "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!!" Aiden was screaming with joy but was also shocked at the turn of events. Damn Aaron you really pulled one off didn't you!

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Lakota smiled seeing the checkered flag and Aaron cross the line victorious. A sigh of relief was also there since no one was harmed seriously during the races. Holding her arm she looked to Aiden, "That was very impressive, It was a very close race."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Aiden walked gestured to Lakota to bring her to the garage area. "It's impressive and I'm happy that Aaron won, but something happened to Cas's car..." His voice trailed off. I don't know why it's bothering me but it's probably curiosity."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:41 pm

"Hmm." Lakota didn't waste time as she hurried out to the vehicles and went to Cassius and his car, "Hey are you alright?" Out of the kindness she offered herself to help even in her condition and a sling she would offer assistance. 
"Cass! Are you alright!?" A female ran down from the stands. She was a long legged female dire; a rare breed to see anymore. "Oh Thanks for offering help. You are Lakota Right? Yea I know you from that pesky wiring problem when I had an apartment. It's Lura. This is my boyfriend Cassius."
"Oh.. So you are together.. I just wanted to make sure he was alright. Glad to see you are doing better."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Cassius brushed his forehead. "Yeah im fine. Pride might be broken but I can still walk. " he slightly chuckled. Aaron and Aiden walked in. "Shit Cas! What the hell happened!" They said it in perfect unison. Cassius took a look at his car. "When I attempted to countersteer the car decided to go the other direction and hit the barrier." The whole front end was completely smashed in. "Im gonna have to replace the motor and the whole front end. Its a good thing I brought two cars with me." He walked with Lura out of the garage to head into the stands.

"I think he didnt want to admit he cracked under pressure. But that's what happens when it comes down to it. Anyway one more race Aaron. Don't blow it here." Aaron got nervous. The final race. I go up against drifting pro Vaughn Gitten Junior. This will be a tough one. Aaron grew confidence at the same time. "I've gotten this far. I'm not going down without a fight!" Aiden looked worried.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:02 pm

"Wait who is he facing next? If he is the final race he must be a formidable opponent right?" Her eyes watched Cassius and Lura leave then looked to the car, "Under Pressure? You sure it wasn't a car malfunction? Seems kind of convenient.. But what do I know about cars."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:28 am

Aiden shook his head. "Your going to be up against a pro Aaron. You better give AT LEAST 99% if not 100." Aaron nodded in agreement. "I know and I'll have to give it more my best out there. Or I'm kissing 25 grand goodbye." He got into his car to go do some practice laps. "I think he can actually do it."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Lakota gave a brief stare to them exchange then watched the track, "Still I hope he will be alright. Pressure would be the hardest thing to handle at this point... Still I guess there is no sense in worrying. I just hope he does his best and come back in one piece."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Aiden shook his head. "He's gonna go up against a pro which can be pretty nerve racking for him. But if he can he gets 25 grand. I bet he can do it though. He just needs to keep believing himself." He watched Aaron practice. With each run he did Aiden checked his watch. Aaron kept getting faster and faster with each run. "Damn thats impressive."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:32 pm

"With racing that hard on tires will he need to replace them before this next race so he has better grip? I mean I know NASCAR does but those tires are far different than street cars so I am not very familiar with what differences there are in the tires."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Aaron pulled into the garage and Aiden turned to Lakota. "That's NASCAR. I think he was trying to wear down some of the tires to get less grip. In drifting the cars back end needs to be out more. " Aiden looked at the tires and they were worn out but not destroyed. "I did notice he changed his tires earlier. And one would need grip to control the car while its out of control."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:46 pm

"Oh right I forgot to factor in drifting. Isn't it more like fish-tailing though? I mean the rear of the vehicle pushing out as the front drag and propel it forward?" She really didn't understand this sport but found it interesting at least and was trying to take an interest.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Aaron got out of the car but heard what Lakota said. "Fish tailing is unintentional while a drift you purposely send the car into a slide. The front of the car is also essentially understeering. Very complicated yes I know." Aiden nodded in agreement. "Couldn't say that better myself." Aaron took a look at the car. "Well I think she's ready."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Lakota wrapped her good arm around him and kissed his lips pressing her head into his neck and nuzzled him, "Please be safe.." Pulling back she kissed him once more before going back to Aiden's side to go back up to the stands to watch the race. "And Aaron.." Pausing she looked back and smiled, 'Give em hell." A wink as she left the garage to head to the spot in the stands to get a good view.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Aaron nodded and smiled. He got in the car and got ready. Aiden followed Lakota. "He might actually do it. With skill like that it's gonna be very close." Aaron lined up next to a Dodge Viper. Shit that has 1000hp. He got this far controlling lets see how he does. Aiden got a good glimpse. "Well thats interesting."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Lakota heard Aiden and looked to the vehicle out there then back to him, "What is? The vehicle itself? Or the fact that I think I hear the engine roaring?" Gazing back to the vehicle she raised a brow and seeing Aaron she waved her hand for good measure.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Aiden was stairing at the vehicle. "That's a 1000hp Viper. add a pro behind the wheel. That's a deadly combination. Hopefully Aaron can keep up." Aiden hopped for the best for Aaron.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 4:00 pm

"I am sure Aaron will do his best and there-fore that is all we need to worry about. --Wait 1000 HorsePower?! Is that even possible?! How can the engine even run without over-heating?!"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 4:32 pm

"Not unless you have parts to cool the engine." The cars set off with Aaron leading. They were bumper to bumber. Everything was fine to enter the second round. They set off with surprisingly keeping up. They finished with no problems. The judges have Aaron the win. Aiden was shouting but everyone else shouting drowned him out.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Lakota smiled when she saw the judges put Aaron as winner. She wouldn't scream like other fans, just a simple smile as she knew she would personally congratulate him when back at the garage. Her phone began to buzz and she took it out and stepped away from the stands, "What? No. Well the city hasn't paid me so what am I supposed to do, do the job for free? No, I won't do it till they pay up front I told them this in the last meeting!" 

Walking further away from the loud stands she paced on the phone, "I'm not doing the job unless they pay upfront that's all I'm saying. I will gladly do it at the price we agreed on but I won't mess it up. They think they can get away by saying it's not up to standard and not paying me. No, Fuck that!" 

Clearly upset her voice began to get higher, "And FUCK YOU for not being on my side! Make them pay me upfront or I won't do the job at all and at the price I am offering they hardly have a choice!" Hanging up she stood a bit fumed her cheeks red and lightheaded she slumped to the ground unable to hold herself up.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Aaron saw Lakota fall to the ground. He ran over to support her up. "Hey you OK?" He whispered. Aiden ran over. "Oh shit what happened?" Aiden was pretty nosey whenever something happened.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:52 pm

"Just got upset cause of some work business. I must have over exerted myself... I just need to rest is all." She leaned against Aaron feeling dizzy still and rather faint. Glad her arm wasn't hurting she kissed his cheek smiling softly, "Good job on the race hun I had a feeling you would aim for the gold."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Aaron brought Lakota to his car. "Ill be right back." He walked and accepted a huge check for 25 grand. He got back in the car. " Let's head home now and get some rest. "

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:18 pm

"Aaron... if it's not too much trouble... can I stay at your house? They still have my place torn up and looking at clues... I'd rather not go back right away." She didn't want to be an inconvenience but she had nowhere else to go but the cabin.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:31 am

Aaron smiled. "No it's not too much trouble. You can always stay at my place if you need to." He let the other part of what Lakota say kick in. "Wait what happened?" He started the car up and started driving home.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:52 pm

"I was attacked this morning... that is why I was able to make it really... Some guy wanted a personal house call and it was late so I said no, he must have followed me home because he assulted me at my own home... I just don't want to go home at the time..."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Aaron frowned. Shit.... that's horrible.... "Just because you didn't do a house call!? Thats fucked up. I guess it's best if you stay at my place for a while. I just don't want to hear or see you get hurt." He drove home a little faster than usual.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:03 pm

She smiled sadly and nods, "I just don't want to be a nusence. I just hate being a burden but I would like to have a place away from all the drama of home right now... I may even move just to be safe. I just wish this hadn't happened... I have been fine up till now."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Aaron used a different route to get back. "Why don't we stop at your house and get some of your stuff. The police can't really stop you for getting some of your clothes. Then we head to my place. I know EVERYONE in the neighborhood so you'll be safe." He sighed for a moment. "And you are not a nuisance to me. I never view others as a nuisance until they give me a reason." He turned his attention to Lakota. "You still haven't given me a reason. And that's a good thing." Aaron smiled.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:49 pm

"Do we have to.. Go to my place I mean.. I would much rather just use some of your clothes and shop some tomorrow. I just don't want to go back right now.. But you will be busy tomorrow at the track. Perhaps we can eave early and go to my place then but not right away."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Aaron nodded. "Ok thats fine." He then went back on route to his place. "It's better anyway." He pulled into the driveway. "Ok lets head inside and you should get some rest." He smiled cause he wanted what was best for Lakota.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Walking around to his side she leaned against him feeling weaker than normal but she hadn't eaten at all today other than the quick food at the race but it was not enough to sustain her energy especially if she wanted to heal. Gazing around she smiled, "Your place is very lovely. Would.. would it be alright if I took a bath? I would like to redo my bandages as well so if you have a first aid kit."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Aaron got out of the car and helped Lakota to get to the house. "Yeah you can take a bath and I'll rebandage those for ya too." He walked Lakota over to the bathroom and handed her some clothes to change into for when she finished. "Holler if you need anything."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:41 pm

"Great thanks." She set the clothes on the counter and started the hot bath water. Removing the sling she also removed the bandages but stopped at the one taped over the wound. Getting in she sighed in relief enjoying the heat of the water, "Oh this is good.. I'm so grateful to Aaron.." Able to wash she avoided the wounded shoulder completely knowing Aaron said he would re-bandage and sanitize it.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:08 pm

While Lakota took her bath Aaron got out the first aid kit and pulled out the bandages and rubbing alcohol. He set up a little spot to do it and then sat down on the couch to watch TV. "Well everything is all set so now I just wait for her."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Calling
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next