Furry roleplay, anything goes. Limited rules. Have fun

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew Calling  - Page 8 Rules-IconLog inChatBox

New Calling

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Calling  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Out of the tub she drained it and then put on the clothing before walking out holding her arm, seeing him sitting down she sat near him and looked to the bandage with tape, "I saved it for you since I couldn't pull it well, Don't worry about hurting me I will be fine."

The stitches on the wound were woven tightly together and it was a rather long gash, it was surprising she didn't loose muscle tissue; she was very lucky.

link to my characters
New Calling  - Page 8 WolfBanner1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Aaron ripped the tapped bandage off as fast as he could. He knew it would hurt less as he has done it to himself before. He then grabbed the rubbing alcohol. "This might sting a little ok?" He poured some into the lid and then poured a little into the wound. After that he went to work on rebandaging the wound.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:17 pm

"Thank you for being so kind to me Aaron.. I am grateful for all your help. I hope I can repay you somehow though I am not sure how." She wasn't sure why she was being so sentimental but she really was lucky to have him in her life right now. If he wasn't her friend and the attack had happened she would be a wreck.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Aaron finished rebandaging Lakota's wound. "Your welcome. But don't repay me. I don't want people owing me." He got up and went into the kitchen. "Want me to make me something to eat?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:16 am

"Hmm some real food would be nice, that would also able me to sleep better. I think I would like that very much Aaron." Resting on the couch she closed her eyes. His shirt was tight on her breasts but she didn't mind since he had already made love to her. Being naked around him wouldn't phase her the least.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Aaron nodded. "Well is there anything you like because I cant really cook that good. But I'm not that bad." He grabbed a bottle of Pepsi for himself and a glass of water for Lakota. He went over to the couch and handed the glass of water to her.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:20 pm

She stared at the water and took the Pepsi from his hand drinking it and smiled, "Some sugar would be good for me; I think something simple like burgers would be just fine." She sipped from his can knowing he would just get another.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Aaron chuckled. "At least that's something I can make." He took a sip of water cause he was kinda parched. He went and grabbed some burgers from the freezer. He fired up the stove and placed the burgers in there. Taking another sip of water he grabbed some condiments and placed them on the counter.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:14 pm

"If you need help please let me know. I know I can't be of much help but I really will help if you want." She took a drink of his Pepsi impressed he was drinking the water. Her hope was that he would have pouted which would have been a rather cute face she was sure. She hadn't seen may of his expressions.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Aaron shook his head. "Nope I'm good actually. You rest. You need it." He finished cooking up the burgers and placed them on a plate. He brought buns over and some condiments on a tray. There were 6 burgers total. "I just thought I'd cook some extra incase you get hungry later. or if you are really hungry now."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:24 pm

"Thanks Aaron but two will be just fine. Maybe later I can have the third as a late night snack." Sitting up she leaned over the table; she was glad she wasn't left handed or it would be very difficult to eat, let alone move. "After this I want to lay down. Do you have a preference of where I sleep?" 'I don't want to impose if he has a one bedroom then.. he may ask to sleep with me but.. I want him to ask me if he does..'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Aaron smiled. "Well I don't really but if you want to sleep in my bed with me that be cool." Aaron blushed cause that might've sounded wrong. Aaron that might've been a bad idea... shiiit. He put together a burger and started eating.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:59 pm

"No I was going to ask if I could actually because I don't want to be alone but since you offered, I feel more comfortable knowing I am freely invited." Taking a bite of the burger she looked to him, "This is actually quite good Aaron."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Aaron smiled. "Oh I was going to say yes to that anyway so that anyway. And thank you. All I can cook is meat and pasta. I can bar b q as well but thats all I'm really good at. You are the better cook though." He finished up his burger and his water. He got up and grabbed a Pepsi and opened that up. He sat down and made another burger.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:34 pm

She smiled and kept eating though looked up to him, "Maybe because the fact I was able to take the time to learn how to cook. But you did well so don't beat yourself up." Finishing the burgers she sat back and sighed in relief, "Ahh I feel soo much better."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Aaron laughed. "I wont beat myself up. I grew up working on cars. My first restoration project was with my dad. It was a 1965 Ford GT40 Mark 1." He got up and grabbed a picture with him, his father and the GT40. He started to cry a little. No tears came though. "It's been so long... He passed away... lung cancer..." He shook his head. The family I left behind on the east coast was my mother and sister. He gave me the GT40 as an inheritance when he died. I have it in storage..." He stopped crying and turned to Lakota. "Hey you wanna get that out of storage tomorrow? I think it's time to start driving the hard work my dad and I put into."

1965 Ford GT40 MK1 (MK1 means Mark 1)

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:09 pm

She was glad he came out and was talking to her as she took his hand and leaned in kissing his lips gently, "Don't worry Aaron I would love to help you but no heavy lifting; doctors orders Or I will be in trouble and more pain than I already am."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:27 pm

Aaron smiled. "You won't need to do heavy lifting. I want you there in case I break down crying. Cause I need you there to keep me going." He kissed Lakota back right on the lips. "I'll open the door for you too as well cause it is from the 1960's and there might be some rust.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:20 pm

"haha well you should get some rust removal after a long drive with it and kinda fix her up then. I think she and your father would appreciate that much." She smiled shaking her head and nods, "I will be here for you Aaron, don't worry. We will keep each other strong."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Aaron smiled and hugged Lakota. "Thank you. Its been too long. " after hugging he took care of the dishes in the sink. Completely washing them by hand. Afterwards he sat down and made a phone call to the storage company. He was taking his car out of storage. Then he turned the Tv on. "So you want to watch a movie or tv?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:26 pm

She nodded and stretched, "Hmm I think I may just go lay down. Would you like to join me? I'm sorry I seem so boring.. I mean I don't mind laying here with you so long as I can rest my head on you perhaps. Maybe if I'm lucky you would pet my hair.."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Aaron adjusted his position on the couch so Lakota could lay down on him. "Well if you want to go to bed that's fine with me. But if you want to lay here that's good too. Its up to you."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:24 pm

On the outskirts of town at the docks a black luxury car pulled up and some men got out dragging a woman out the vehicle. Blindfolded she struggled being tied up behind her back and bounds at her ankle. She tried to scream but to no avail. Moving her to the water they began to tie her to a cement block and then shoved her over. 

Water encircled her fur as she pulled hard at the rope bindings at her wrists and ankles. Her fur was spotted and it was obvious she was of cat breed; leopard perhaps. As the blind over her eyes fell away she looked up to the water surface as it got farther away. So this was to be her death? Pity, she had so much going on for her but that wouldn't be remembered at this rate; nothing would matter.

Leopard Girl

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:10 pm

A purple and yellow wolf dove into the water and grabbed the leopard girl from under her. Swimming up he brought her up to the surface. He climbed up a ladder and brought her up onto the dock. He was wearing shorts but that was about it. He pulled out a gun and checked his surroundings and then went back to girl. "Hey are you ok?"

Male Wolf (Warning Nudity)

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Feeling her body being dragged upward she felt air and gasped as she rolled over coughing as some of the rope was still around her wide hips. Being completely naked her body shuddered from the cool air. After coughing so much she finally steadied her breathing, "Nakoto.. Na...ko..." Loosing consciousness she lay on the dock motionless.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:28 pm

The wolf whispered in anger. "Well shit!" He picked up the leopard and carried her to his car and placed her in the passenger seat. He drove off to his apartment in the nicer part of town. And I thought this night couldn't get crazier. He picked up the pace and brought her to a safehouse instead, still close by to his place. Bringing the Leopard inside he laid her down on a bed. The wolf threw a jacket on and sat down at the door.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:49 pm

After an hour her consciousness began to return and she rubbed her head feeling the throbbing sensation. "My head..." Looking over her body she was glad there were no bullet holes and adjusting her eyes she looked to the male and spoke softly, "Who are you and where am I?" Her voice was heavily Russian; perhaps she was a spy and that's why she was being dumped in the river so late.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:00 pm

The wolf turned around to see the Leopard awake. "Glad to see you're up. My names Connor. Connor Paulson ." His voice had a very heavy british accent. He walked over and handed the leopard a glass of water. "Your safe. Those guys aren't gonna find you. Trust me on that." He grabbed a blanket and threw it over top of the leopard. "Whats your name? Nakoto was it?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:59 am

When handed the drink she drank it slowly as if checking for any poison. Gazing up to the canine she set the glass aside and watched him carefully as she held her head and took the blanket covering up her chilled body, "Yes, Nakoto is my name.. no.." She held her head as the pain grew far more intense, "It's a fake name..." she recovered and sat in the bed looking a bit weak, "My real name is Valeryia but Val for short shall do just fine, Conner." Rubbing her head she sat up holding the blanket close, "Do you have a cell phone which can dial out to my home country?"

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:24 am

Connor grabbed a brick wireless phone and handed it to Valeryia. "Alright Val. I prefer not using cell phones here cause they can easily be traced. Here's a phone that isn't traceable." Afterwards he walked over to a wall of guns just hanging there. He grabbed G36C off of it and went back to the door and sat down.

G36C Assault Carbine

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:27 am

Gazing to his gun she raised a brow as she dialed, "Are you a special ops or perhaps military? Normal pedestrians do not carry such artillery.. Unless the states have changed that much."

Listening to the phone she waited and heard a unfamiliar voice, clearing her throat she spoke in her native Russian tongue, "Who is this and where is my father?!"
     "Father? This is Russian Police, the castle was raided and the Federal Leader is dead as well as his lady. You.. You are their daughter Valeryia? You need to return here immediately! We thought you were dead! A source reported your murder in America and we were going to raid the United Nations. We will send an escort to you and--" Choking the man went silent.
"Hello? Hello!?"
     "So you live Val.. I thought you got rid of you in the States... seems we will have to take more extreme measures... Men! Return to the states and finish the job!"

Hanging up her eyes went to the blanket and she cursed in Russian as she grasped her hair tightly, "I need to send a message to my federation that I am alive so that America and my country do not fight. I cannot leave for if I do others will be endanger. I need to use a computer!" Standing up she left the blanket fall as she went over to him and took his collar standing him up. For a woman she was rather tall and though she looked frail she had an aggressively strong nature, "First off s shirt and bottoms would be nice."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:40 am

Connor sighed. "I'm with the Special Air Service also known as the SAS. I'm not American I'm actually visiting a cousin of mine who is. But then I noticed suspicious activity and then I saved you." After hearing the phone call he peered outside and took make sure no one was there. He went back in and handed Val a shirt and some jeans. "This will have to do for now. Anyway we should leave this place now. We keep moving whoever wants you dead or alive can't find you." He loaded up a P90 submachine gun and placed it on the table with extra mags. "Take that SMG. It's got 50 rounds in each mag and its accurate."

P90 Submachine Gun

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:29 am

Valeryia took the clothing and put it on; the tee was tight on her rather large breasts and showed some of her mid-drift while the pants were simply impossible to button with such wide hips. She didn't seem to care as she turned the folds in and took the gun, "Just take me to where a computer is and I will be thankful for your services."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:37 am

Connor nodded. "Lets try a public library. Once you finish we bail as fast as we can. Stay on the move and we shouldn't run into any one wanting to kill us." He walked over to his car and check his surroundings. He got into the car and waved to Val. "Oi we better move!" His car was an blue Aston Martin Vanquish.

Connor's Aston Martin Vanquish

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Not hesitating she went to the car getting in and sitting down then sat back as she adjusted the seat back all the way, "I realize you could be doing something else rather than helping me so I thank you for your help." Staying down she held the gun firmly and stared at him, "A library? heh a easy enough communication line with low security.. it will do."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Connor nodded he started driving to the library. "No problem. I help anyone who needs it." He kept it slow to not draw attention. "Once we send this message we leave out the back. They'll be waiting for us there. " He pulled into the parking lot. "Guns stay here you got that."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:14 pm

"You make it sound as if the people after me are still here in the states, you misunderstand. They must have taken the first flight out so the ones after me will be many hours till they catch up." Gazing to him she narrowed her eyes, "I am not stupid." Placing the gun on the floorboard she got out and made her way inside quickly. Sitting down at a empty seat she touched her ear running her finger along it and found the coffin earring and popped it open. Pulling out a microSD card she got on the internet and then shoved the card in. When the screen went from blue to black she rapidly typed.

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Connor sighed. " no im talking about those guys down the docks. " Following Val in he watched her then kept his attention behind him to make sure no unwanted guest were around.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Looking at him as she typed she shook her head, "Those men were Russians who were supposed to be guarding me and instead they betrayed me and my family. With what's happening I can only guess bad things are going to happen. After she typed in a long message she sent it through hundreds of Russian Data bases hoping that her people would get the word out that she was alive and that it was a setup.

Rising from her chair she hurried to the back as she had placed the microSD back into the casket in her earring and tightened the clip as she hurried back towards his car, "I have one more favor, take me to an ATM in a more quiet location."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Connor rushed to the car and got in. He started it up and headed out. "We are going to the edge of town. For tracking reasons." He started driving at high speeds to get away from the library.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:30 pm

While he drove she took the gun from the floorboard and held it firmly, 'Those bastards will pay for what they have done.. I hope they come back because my hands will be soiled with their blood... I am like a Princess of Russia and now I am to be their leader... I must take the responsibility. But first I have to blend in here in order to draw out the men seeking me and take them out so that I can get back. This British boy is of much use to me. But sadly I have to make him my shield in order to survive...'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Connor parked the car outside a bank. He got out and pointed to a hall. "There are ATM's in there. Ill watch the door." I do not what the hell I got into but I just can't sit there while someone needs help. Im seeing this through to the end though.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:15 pm

She had nearly took the gun but stopped herself and placed it on the floor as she hurried through the hall and to the ATM. Pushing a bunch of buttons she entered a special passcode and a large sum on cash was pushed out and after taking that she took two more servings and then turned walking away casually as if it were normal. Did she just steal money or was there a Russian hack for their money?

Going to him she nods, "We should part ways. I have already inconvenienced you so much. I would hate to cause any more disturbance in your life." She crammed the money into the pockets of the pants hiding it from view. Turning she began up the street speaking to herself but aloud, "Clothing first then I need to find somewhere to stay even temporarily."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Connor stopped Val before she continued. "No. A disturbance in my life is an incident that happened in Afghanistan." When she started walking Connor caught up quickly. "It's safer with a friend. I'm good with cover stories and such. And those traitors are probably going to be expecting you alone." He walked with Val looking for any suspicous persons.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:43 pm

"Funny you say you make good cover up stories when you act like we care complete strangers, your body language lies." Stepping closer to him, her arm laced with his and she relaxed getting closer to him and pressed her mouth to his ear whispering, "Act the part.." Her pur rumbled as she passed by others and they looked back to her smiling as if glad to see the happy couple. Seeing a clothing store she entered and asked the clerk for help. The male was a bit astonished by the woman's height so he had to go to a few sections to find something. Val wasted no time in changing and getting a few more clothing items and when purchased she handed the bags to him to carry.

Now in fitted clothing it showed of her wide hips and curved form as well as the large bust. She flicked her ears making sure the earring hadn't moved from it's place. "Then shall we retire to your place or shall a hotel be better? I need to get a phone somewhere just to check the net for Russian news. It will be a simple pay phone so it will less likely be tracked."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Connor acted the part like she said too. Once they were out of the store he kept it up just in case. He went to her ear and whispered "Oi, I'm with the SAS. Not any English wank can get in. Don't ever under-estimate what I can do." He handed her his cell phone. "Use mine. They don't know I'm with you so they won't bother."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:04 pm

"Thank you, darling." her tone especially thick as she sucked on his long ear then went to the news in a incognito tab searching Russian headlines. Her message had got out. It was stated that she was kidnapped by her own guards and lost in America but still alive. "Good.. this means no one can take my throne as leader.. but at the same time nothing can be done either. It would have been better if they hadn't broadcast my parent death. Now if we are vulnerable for attack they have no way of receiving orders."

Putting the phone in his front pocket since his hands were full of clothes she saw some men and woman staring so she put her paw into his back pants pocket squeezing his ass and kissed his neck. 'He is a cute one; i will give him that. But I worry my aggressive manner would break him in bed.'

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Connor kissed Val right back and blushed as she grabbed his ass. He whispered to her ear "So your Russian royalty I take it? And I guess there might be a rebel faction gunning for your ass. Is that about right or am I completely wrong." He took his phone out and threw it in a trash bin. Walking down they took a right onto a street. "I got a hotel room we can use for the night."

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Nodding she carried on by his side, "That sounds about as accurate as I can place it. I never wanted anything too crazy to happen but as they, too much of a good thing can go bad. I am indeed like royalty and In all retrospect I now am the leader of the entire Nation of Russia. And with me being here in the states It is difficult to do anything but sit back and watch."

link to my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Connor looked skeptically at Val. "Since you are the leader of the whole nation of Russia... Could you technically declare war on those rebel assholes? I don't know how politics work I'm just a solidier really." He brought Val to a more average motel. "They'll probably expect you in high class hotel so we use my room for now."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    New Calling  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Calling
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next