Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:24 pm

"Them finding me will be the toss of a coin. And yes I could have my people declare attack but it would be risky as we are in the states and if my people act so suddenly America may take it wrong and strike. These things must be handled very delicately. Besides I was only able to message out that I was alive not an entire story of why I am gone and what happened."

Looking at the hotel she thought a moment, "It is hard to say. They don't expect anything of me. They hardly know my actions. I am sure they would expect only for me to hide for now."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Connor sighed heavily. "Well I gotta go get that Aston Martin from the bank cause thats a rental. When I get back we determine what to do from there. Keep that P90 close to you. Just in case." He walked out of the room and ran down to the bank to pick up his car.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Sitting down on the bed she turned the TV on yo CNN knowing it may have some news about Russia and her people otherwise she would just have to wait to learn about it later. Looking at the P90 she checked it and now thoroughly inspected it. She was a bit impressed by the fact that their hotels were magnetic. In Russia it was still a simple key.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Connor got to his car and noticed a black SUV parked outside the bank. "Oh shit thats not good. If they are already onto us we might need to be more discreet." He got into the car and drove away to the motel room. He knocked to let Val know it was him. "OI Val its Connor. I'm coming in please don't shoot me!" He opened the door and then closed it quickly then checked the window to make sure he wasn't followed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Seeing him she raised a brow, "Why do you keep looking outside? Don't be so suspicious. You give us away to easily. Being that it is day it will be less likely for them to make a move. They will wait for dark when activities are lower and they wont be seen. Sure they may stalk out where we are but we can use this to our advantage."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Connor walked away from the window after she said that. "Hey I know what I'm doing alright? I was trying to make sure I wasn't followed." Connor sighed deeply looking at the TV. "They're already at the bank where you did... whatever you did." He sat down on the bed next to Val. "You think we should leave this country? Not saying back to Russia. Maybe somewhere they would never expect you."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:27 pm

"Leaving here would do little good Conner. I should just stay here in the states for now and keep alert. Once these men chasing me are gone then I will be fine. Do you think going to the police would do any good? I could have them lock me up for protection. Is that too much to ask or are you still certain you want to help."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Connor sighed. "But they are expecting you to still be in the states. And I only have a couple days till I'm off holiday. You'll be on your own if you choose to be here." He laid down and yawned. "But hey be in the country they'll find you in."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:31 pm

"I am sorry to be interrupting your holiday; I am sure your lover is very lucky to have a handsome British pup like you." Slicking back her hair she looked to the TV, "I want them to find me. I want them to come after me so that I can remove them and then return home."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:39 pm

"Well actually.... I don't have a lover. " He frowned and grabbed a map. "You want to remove these assholes right?" He checked it over and over. "And when I mean remove I mean kill. Is that right? " He got up and looked out the window casually.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:50 pm

"Death is the only justice in my country. There will be no need for them to be in prison." Having finally heard him her eyes gazed over, "No? I don't see why.. You are well mannered.. Perhaps before I return home I can repay you in a more traditional manner." Her hand grazed his leg and gripped his thigh.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Connor blushed a little. "Well that.... Now our later? " He was kinda getting a little happy from Val. He then walked over to the side of the bed. "Besides I have a plan later to ambush those guys. And a place to hide. We'll need a cover story good enough to fool my cousin."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:29 pm

"Convincing your cousin shouldn't be too bad.. You can say you are protecting me from a bad group of men or perhaps and evil ex.." Her hand went directly to his groin cupping it firmly as she kissed his neck and sucked his ear, "Rather hard to concentrate, hmm?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:31 am

Connor went in started kissing Val. "Yeah it kinda is. And my cousin can be very hard to convince." He got on top and made out with Val and moved his hands down towards her cunt. "You sure you want to go through with this Val?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:09 am

A smirk crossed her lips as she grasped his groin kissing his neck biting it rather hard, "I am a lot more accepting than you think my little Englishman." Rolling she pinned him down aggressively and jerked his bottoms down then her down and seeing the hard on she thrust on it with no hesitation and groaned loudly as she then pulled his top off and threw it at the wall before taking off her own. Her thrusts were deep and hard but she had to pause feeling the knot and grinned, "I want you to shove that into me hard and have me screaming your name." He fangs found his collar and she bit down barely drawing blood as she forced her hips on him feeling her climax building.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Connor blinked and lost himself into having sex with Val. Listening to her he shoved his knot into her has hard as he could and he moaned loudly. "Oh Val this...." He was already going to cum because he hasn't gotten any action lately. "Val I'm gonna..." and with that he came... A LOT.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Valeryia threw her head back thrusting down on the knot and cried loudly, "CONNOR!" The yell echoed lightly but it couldn't be fathomed as her cum coated his waistline and she felt his load fill her completely. With a full womb she panted and laid over him trying to catch her breath. It had felt so good to her and she wasn't going to hesitate to ask for more from him later. Though for now she kissed his neck licking where she bit and hugged him as she felt his throbbing penis still finishing and filling her.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Connor felt more relieved after cumming. Holy shit I never had sex like this before... damn... He hugged Val back while he finished cumming. As his cock became soft he pulled out slowly. Getting up he put his clothes back on and looked out the window casually. "I never had sex like that before. I honestly haven't gotten any action for a while thanks."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Valeryia rolled over on her back and sat back catching her breath as she relaxed, "Hmm Stick around my dear pup and I will keep your leash nice and tight." She purred as she gazed to the window then him, "So what do Americans eat? I am growing hungry now that the deed is done."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Connor smirked a little. "Well that will be nice if I didn't have to go back to England." He walked over to the door. "Why don't we go visit an American and see what he eats." He made it obvious that he wanted to go do the thing he originally visited America for. and that was to see his cousin.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Sitting up she went to the bathroom shutting the door to refresh herself, "What is it your cousin does for a living? Will he be so hard to persuade? If I have to sleep with him I will just say the word." Coming out she was wet as if having only rinsed off in the shower. Towling off she dressed in the clothes she had bought and looked over to him, "I am ready to go. It is best we move while we have daylight."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Connor chuckled a little. "Honestly he is pretty good at when someone lies. You better be at your best ok?" He grabbed his wallet and the Aston Martin's keys. "He doesn't take bribes and honestly I haven't seen him in so long I don't know what he does for a living." He walked out the door and got into the car.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Taking her bags she left the room with him and placed the things in the back as she got in then set the gun casually on the floor before buckling up and looked over, "I will not lie; I may be very upfront. It is how I am. I just hope he will be willing to help out as well as show us a decent food location."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Connor sighed when she got in. "He's gonna flip shit when he realizes he has the Queen of Russia in his home. And then kick us out cause he's pissed off and confused." He started up the car and headed over his cousin's house. "Oh and I need to warn you we are going to look very different. It's a huge difference too."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:13 pm

"I am used to different. I was in Russia and came to America, that was a huge difference I am sure I can handle whatever your cousin is living in. At this point I'd only be surprised if he was either incest or perhaps a hermaphrodite." She sat back and noted, "Not that I would judge him, I have no problems with earnest love no matter what your preference."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Connor pulled up into the driveway. There was a blue Skyline R32 and white Corolla AE86 heavily modified in the garage. "OH no no no its not that. Its different but not creepy!" He got out of the car and walked up to the door. "Well now or never."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Valeryia went to the door knocking for Connor and stepped back as she stood by his side. She knew that if his cousin didn't allow them to stay it wouldn't be too bad but it would be a lot easier. Her face went to that of a hopefully one as the door was being unlocked and opened.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Connor knocked on the door and waited. Aaron opened the door and his jaw dropped. "CONNOR!" Connor walked in with open arms and Aaron hugged him. "Aaron it's great to see you mate." Aaron punched Connor in the arm. "Let me know when you are in town next time." He saw Val standing next to his cousin. "And who's this?" Connor gestured to Val. "This is Val, she's a friend of mine I brought with on holiday." Aaron nodded and walked them in. "Connor this is Lakota. She's a friend of mine."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Valeryia watched the warm greeting and stepped in as she stood full height at 6'3" she looked down to Lakota finding the female rather attractive but seeing her in a brace she raised a brow, "Did this man hurt you? If so I can return the favor."

Lakota stared up at the tall female and shook her head, "No of course not. This was from the other day. It's nothing that hasn't been handled though thanks for your concern. You are Russian? I know the language rather well though I am rusty."

Valeryia nodded and hugged Lakota kissing both her cheeks, "Well good to know I have a female companion to talk to if the moment ever arises."

Lakota shook Connors hand nodding, "Its a pleasure to meet family members of Aaron." Bowing her head she then looked to Val seeing a gesture, "Hey Aaron we should perhaps go out to eat I am sure these two would love a local spot."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Aaron nodded. "That would be a great idea. You know any cause I prefer to eat at home actually..." Aaron grabbed his keys to the AE86 and his wallet. Connor shook Lakota's hand. "It's always nice to see that Aaron has a woman in his life. Given his past." He got up and held Val's hand. "Well where is this place you wanna take us?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Lakota raised a brow and gazed to Connor, "What do you mean by that?" It wasn't as if she asked much about Aaron's past as it was none of her business and she didn't want to seem nosy. If he wanted to talk about it he would.
   Valeryia looked down to Lakota and patted her shoulder, "I wouldn't worry over it; you two are close now and that counts for something." Looking to Connor she was wondering why he took her hand so formally. Going with it she held his and walked out with him, "Let us talk over a meal as food seems to be greatly needed."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Aaron punched Connor in the arm. "Oi I'm not going to bloody talk about it!" Aaron gestured to Lakota to head out then turned to Val. "Yeah food would be a great idea. Lets get going." Aaron brought Lakota to his Ae86 while Connor brought Val to the Aston Martin. "Oi Aaron. I'll follow you a'ight!" Aaron nodded and gave him a thumbs up. They all got into the cars. "So Lakota where should we go?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:18 pm

When in the car Lakota was half tempted to ask about what Connor had meant but decided it best be left alone. "Perhaps we should take them to a grill. Being that they are both not from around here at least a grill would offer a large variety of food options."

Valeryia looked to Connor and raised a brow, "What did you mean bu what you said about seeing him with a woman. Did Aaron loose his last violently?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Aaron pulled out of the drive way and drove up to the first intersection. "A grill is a great idea. You want to point to one of your favorites?" He revved the engine waiting. "Oh by the way im probably going to be doing something you might want to hold to."

Connor sighed. "It also explains a reason why Aaron doesn't have a legit job. He was one of those suit and tie guys that always had one night stands with women from bars. He had a bad relationship and his rep went downhill. He regrets it and he wants to live the life he wants now." Noticing Aaron revving his engine Connor frowned. "SHITE I walked right into that one."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Lakota sighed and looked at where they were, "Seven blocks up and two over is a large pub grill. I've been there a few times and it's nice and quiet." Hearing his engine she sat back and held her shoulder knowing the jerk of the vehicle may hurt her.

Valeryia smirked and grins, "No fair as we don't know where we are going, seems almost pointless to race unless you have the direction as well. I say all the same give him hell."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Aaron grabbed a little pillow that he had on his right shoulder. "Here take this. Your shoulder won't hurt when the car slides." He tossed the pillow to Lakota. "My shoulder hurts when I drift without this. But I'd rather hurt myself and keep that shoulder of yours not hurting you." He waited for the light to go green.

Connor chuckled at the close calls he had doing this before. "Actually I almost past him and won but it was too late. So its completely fair. We can keep up. "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Taking the pillow she used it with her shoulder propping her arm to better hold the pressure and sighed softly, "Thanks Aaron, this will do nicely." Relaxing back she held onto her arm to avoid and jostling of it.

"How about a wager? If you win I will take you back with me to Russia. You can become my husband and we will rule the country. This requires we have children together as I will need successors." Seeing his face she simply grinned, "Stakes to high? I suppose it would be silly to ask you to follow such a lifestyle."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Aaron saw the light turn green he drifted on to the main street down to the grill. "I need you to direct me where to go." He shifted up a gear but he didn't go too fast. He didn't want to miss any turns.

Connor laughed. "I didn't sign up to the SAS to be a ruler of a country. Thats too much for me actually. I am just not cut out for politics or the king life." He launched the the car but kept it reasonably slow to keep up with Aaron. "I don't think even he know's where we're going."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Lura nodded and looked to the street they passed as he drove down the road quickly, "In 4 lights make a right." Seeing him speed down the street she sighed, "I honestly don't condone this kind of driving on civilian streets.." At the sharp turn she held fast and gripped her arm keeping it steady.

Valeryia could understand his dislike of politics, she was glad she didn't have to deal with much of it as America. Seeing them turn she held the door handle firmly, "Well it was worth a shot..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:25 pm

Aaron drifted the corner very easily after the four lights. Leveling out he went shifted up and speed down the road. Connor followed closely behind drifting that corner with the Aston Martin.

Connor smiled slyly. "Maybe you wouldn't mind coming to England for a while? Just to figure out what to do with your problem?" He kept his eyes on Aaron to make sure he didn't lose him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Lakota pressed into the seat and then pointed, "There at the 3rd corner on the right is the place, be careful parking." Sitting back she looked back seeing the others close behind.

She sighed and shook her head, "Perhaps when these men are gone... But I really must return to my people as they need me, they need a leader." A small bit of pain was in her chest from the thought of not having Connor around as she had slowly grown attached to him but he didn't want to be with her and she had her own life duties.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Aaron ripped the ebrake to try to park while drifting but Connor took advantage of this. Connor slowed down and parked before Aaron did. Once Aaron parked he clapped slowly. "He finally did it after all these years."

Connor laughed after beating Aaron. "Damn showoff." He turned his attention to Val. "Going straight back to your country right after an ordeal like that is bloody suicidle. Its best you get help from another country first." He got out of the car and pointed to Aaron. "I finally kicked your ass mate. How does it feel?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:13 am

Once parked Lakota got up and out the car and stretched then adjusted the sling as it had slipped from it's position in the car. When regrouped she went in and asked for a booth for four. It was nice being in the quiet of this pub, most would have been full or loud due to a game being on. Here it was mellow and friendly.

Valeryia looked to him shaking her head, "Perhaps.. I just really need to notify my people of my well being. Hmm perhaps just a message was small. I need to send a video message however that could raise war on my people. My concern is the States trying to take me into custody... we are not on very good terms.."

Lakota looked up to the female and stared, "Perhaps you just need the signal to boost into Russia but not here in America. It wouldn't be so hard. I could easily set up a terminal so you could send the message and I can make sure only your country gets it."
   "That would be most wonderful Lakota."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Aaron was confused. "Umm what's going on?" Connor looked at Aaron serious. "Ill explain it later OK? " Connor slightly laughed at what Lakota said. "The US can track anything. No matter how hardwired it is. America is gonna get involved anyway. It doesn't matter."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Lakota shot a glare to Connor, "Yes it can be tracked but you can encrypt it with a easy layover message. You can make the encryption key having candy or hearts and they will not bother it due to so many facilities handling those things. I'm not going to Russian platform it."
   Valeryia smiled, "Thank you Lakota I look forward to your expertise. But I want a drink. I will take the strongest liquor you have." 
   Lakota looked to the waiter, "A lemonade will be just fine."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Connor chuckled. "Hey I just want delay America's involvement thats all. And with everything going on in the Crimea Peninsula America doesn't have a positive view on Russia. Even a layover message can arouse suspicion which will lead to those can unecrypt it then truly find the message." When the waitor came over he asked for Coke with no ice. Aaron had just a coke.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Lakota looked over and shook her head, "Let's not worry about it for now. Let's try to enjoy our time together and the food to come. What are you getting Val? I am thinking of having a T-bone steak a medium."
   Val blinked and looked to the menu, "I am unsure. Beef is not popular in my area so I may have the same; I trust you have good taste so I think I may have the same as you Kota."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Connor looked at the menu and looked in the burger section. "I honestly don't know what to get. I haven't eaten much meat lately so I'm thinking a burger." Aaron looked up from his menu. "What did you go on a vegetarian diet?" Connor stared right back at him. "I was in a bet to see how long I could go without meat. Needless to say I won. Got 100 quid for it too." Aaron chuckled a little. "Oh Connor always proving someone wrong." Aaron scanned through wings section of the menu. "Gonna have me some boneless wings."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:12 am

When drinks were served and the waiter had taken the orders Valeryia downed her drink like it was water and was glad water was set out for all of them. "So Aaron what is it that you do for a living? What about you Lakota?"

Lakota took a small drink before speaking up, "I am an electioneer for hire. I do anything that has to do with wires or electric. I can even do some dish stuff but that's more for the guys who actually supply it."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:37 am

Aaron looked around kinda paranoid. "What I do isn't exactly legal. It's what we did earlier except in a parking garage." He took a sip and Connor looked skeptical. "I thought you were trying to get an honest job in being in a mechanic." Aaron chuckled. "I've been trying to get one but it hasn't worked out lately."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next