Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Lakota took a drink and looked to Aaron, "Be a freelance worker. You make your own hours and work as you please. I can easily set you up with a card and maybe a few advertisements. Maybe you should do auto detailing as well. Besides a mechanic you can do special tune-ups and such."
   Valeryia nodded looking over, "I can agree with Lakota, she seems to have a very solid plan. Perhaps you should consider such a thing."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Aaron shook his head. "No I can't do freelance stuff. I find it better to work with a company so I make more friends. If I do freelance work then I can't do that." He took another sip of his soda. Connor took a sip of his soda not saying a thing to get involved.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:37 pm

"Sometimes friends can be a distraction from your work though." Lakota added knowing that's a primary reason she went into freelancing, "Besides if your friends work with you drama could easily be started up it seems."
   Valeryia listened and chuckled, "The American way of work is quite different than Russia. We work, not to make friends but for the purpose of working. But most jobs don't seem as energetic or fun as your economies. Ah! Food at last! Let us enjoy this moment of silence and dig in!" Cutting the steak she took a bite and groaned, "Oh this is most pleasurable!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Aaron noticed the food and decided to drop the subject. "So what is it like in Russia. Heard some things are going on but I usually don't care what the media has to say." He then turned to Connor skeptically. "Also I heard the Uk was planning on sending troops to the Crimea to confront Russia." Connor looked away quickly. He got up "im gonna go use the bathroom." He quickly left to the bathroom.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Lakota watched the conversation and seeing Valeryia's reaction to what Aaron said and Connor's retreat, she had to be ready for any rash actions.
   Valeryia looked to Aaron, "Very different from here. We are very up front and often times personal with things. We were going to expand by taking Denmark but recalled due to the Stated watching ever so closely. All the same I as leader will not worry over expansion but more so building." When hearing Aaron's second remark her eyes shot daggers to Connor as if he had betrayed her. Valeryia stood and strode towards the men's restroom, "That loathsome LIAR!"
   Lakota got up and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Val don't please! This is a public place. Don't start anything.." She was asking kindly as if holding back her force.
   Valeryia looked to Lakota and shoved her to the ground, "EVERYONE DOWN!" Her yell caused a panic but for good reasons, bullets began to pour in; breaking the windows and taking out the walls and glasses. Valeryia grabbed some steak knives and began to run towards the assailants outside. Jumping through a window she threw the steak knives and jabbed another with a strong hook to the throat, dropping him she bent taking him up and used him as a shield as bullets poured into him. When he went to reload she quickly tossed the body at him then ran over bent and snapped his neck. A bullet grazed her leg and she glared back at several more men and grins as she quickly moved to a vehicle and rammed against the door removing it from the hinges and rushed it against them. Her hand to hand combat was remarkable for not only a female but a gun studied country.

Lakota got up and went to Aaron staying low, "Damn it.. This is going well..." Crawling to the window she gazed out checking the location of the males and Val. "I can perhaps bring some wires and electrocute them... but it is a small risk with Val so close.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Hearing the gun shots Connor stepped out  of the mens bathroom and started firing on the assailants with a silenced handgun. He took them by surprise and got close to one. He kicked out the legs on one and grounded him.

Aaron got under the table quickly. "Goddamnit don't do it Connors out there too!" He got Lakota under the table as well. "And to think this was going so nicely."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Valeryia brought down two men by ramming her thick skull into theirs and then breaking the necks of them. Seeing Connor she rushed him and shoved him to a wall kneeing him in the stomach, "WHY I trusted you was foolish! I regret everything about you! You traitor!" Shoving him to the ground she glared down at him.
   Lakota kept her head down covering her ears. Her heart and breath was all she could hear due to the ringing in her ears. Seeing Val attack Connor she saw a clearing and got up rushing out the door and quickly sprung between them and got some space between them, "Just leave him be... get back to your country... they need you... not him."
   Valeryia scoffed and took the vehicle the males were driving and then drove off rather violently.

Lakota slowly lowered to her knees feeling light headed and held her shoulder as she tried to focus her breathing.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Connor got up slowly from the blow he took. Seeing Val drive away violently he glared back and yelled "OI VAL!" but he couldn't move from the blow he took. Aaron ran out to his cousin. "Hey man you ok?" He supported him because Connor fell right back down. "Hey man we gotta get after her. Good thing she took your Aston so it wont be hard to get her." Aaron threw Connor in the back seat of the AE86. "Come on Lakota. We're gonna get answers from him while going after Val at the same time!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:23 pm

"Isn't it obvious she wants to be left alone." Lakota barked and looked to the boys with slight anger and her tone had raised, "You shouldn't chase her. Let her get back to her people. It's obvious she doesn't want to be here... You two go on ahead. I'm staying here to help anyone who may be injured." Adjusting her sling she got up and went back inside helping a waitress up and brushed a napkin over her head nodding as if glad she was alright."

Valeryia thankfully knew one place where she needed to go; an airport. Driving up to the passenger drop off she parked at the far front where no one really was watching and walked inside. Going to the familiar airline she asked for ticket. "Russia. Yes I can pay full amount in cash." The woman at the counter was suspicious but regardless let the woman have the ticket thinking she was perhaps a well known person of the country.
   Taking the ticket she went to the line of security and sighed a bit rubbing her temples, "What a headache... This was not how I wished to spend my time here.." A ache in her chest as she touched it, "That jerk-off Connor.. should have busted both his testicals.. why I showed him mercy even confuses me." Though whispering under her breath some around her stared in confusion.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Aaron nodded "I'll head home then and see what I can get out of him." and got into the car. He sped off home with Connor injured in the back. Aaron was pissed off because of what was happening. "A'ight you better explain to me what the hell is going on before I turn you in to the police." Connor sighed.

"Fine. I was sent here on my own for a mission to find Val. We wanted to take her in and ask questions. No torture just an honest interview really. I also needed a cover since holding her at gunpoint was pointless. We need to prevent any future World Wars. It's not a hostage or ransom thing. We want peace thats all." Aaron changed his course and brought him to the airport. "Then YOU are going to get her. Get on the next plane to Russia thats where she's gonna be. Buy a hat and cover your face once you pass security so she can't recognize you. And don't use violence try to use peaceful tactics."

Connor got out and went to Aaron in the drivers seat. "Hey mate. Before I go do that. I just want to say you are the BEST cousin ever. And I'll miss you alright. And thank you." Aaron sighed deeply and started tearing up. "Thank you Connor. Now go get her." Connor nodded and went into the airport.

Inside Connor got the ticket and he bought a hat. He went through security no problem. Afterwards he put on the hat and covered his face so Val couldn't recognize him. He walked past casually to seat Vals seat number and he checked his. Shite I'm sitting right next to her.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Valeryia got through security with little problem and kept quiet for the remainder of the walk to the gate. When on the plane she sat near the window gazing out the window with a solemn gaze. Her mind seemed to swirl with thoughts and she hadn't even noticed someone sitting by her. Even so she moved closer to the window so as to stay out of the persons way. 'I had expected so much more from this place.. no I was wrong.. this place had such promise and it was a decent visit but.. I now know that it is no place for me to visit.. I have to return to my duties immediately and burry my own parents...' A tear threatened to roll down her face but she wouldn't dare cry. Being a leader now she had to hold it in more than anything.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Connor was staring at his phone but he was sitting a good distance from Val. He was on social media but he kept his eyes on her. He made sure that Val wouldn't recognize him instantly. He checked his surroundings to make sure no one else was looking for them. He then went back to his phone. You had one fucking job Connor. And I couldn't even do it that. It's really embarrassing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Sitting back in her seat she closed her eye as the plane began to take off. Seeming a bit nerved she clung to the armrests as if in fear of flying. True, she hated it and hadn't done it often and as a result she dislikes them. She breathed a bit harshly as though from fear but she wasn't hyperventilating.

When in the air when water was being handed out and such she asked for a sprite soda and asked for the can. Taking it she took some pills in which she got in the airport. She hoped they would calm he; taking her tail in her lap the large spotted soft fluff, she pet it which seemed to help.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Connor sat down next to Val and went to his phone. He didn't look up from it to keep his identity a secret. Not now Connor. Wait and see what happens when we touch down. Connor was completely unfazed by the plane taking off since he had a lot of experience. He grabbed a piece of gum and started chewing it. 

After take off he went back to his phone and stayed off social media. He started playing games on it to stay hidden. My shit luck gets me right next to my target. The one thing I should NOT do. 

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Valeryia looked up not even noticing the whole fight had passed by. People were leaving the plane. When following behind the man who sat beside her she thought his scent oddly familiar but thought perhaps it was just the scents on her clothing. When in the gate area security surrounded her and she walked on with a guard on both her sides as well as one infront and behind her.
   The guards began to speak Russian to her and she simply replied to them as she walked on. It felt nice to be back home. The normal scene and people noticing her as their leader as many did kind gestures and smiles. Speaking to the man up front she had a surprised look suddenly then sighed nodding. 
   When outside she was let into a vehicle with two guards on either side and the others got in two other vehicles to follow her.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Once he got off he took a look at Val's security detail. He then went to a vehicle rental center to rent one. He managed to bag a Lamborghini Huracan. Getting in he followed Val and tracked her cell phone. He stayed behind a few cars to make it not really suspicous. Damn this became so much harder. I should've spoke to her on the plane. Now I got to deal with fuckin security.

Rental Lamborghini Huracan

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Arriving at the palace the drove past the gates keeping others out and drove to the entrance. This was the Grand Palace known as Alexander Palace in St. Petersburg. When stepping out she looked to the gate seeing various people and gave a wave as they gave screams of happiness and relief. 
   Having to be briefed she had to have a conference with press and also be on the TV live feed to inform Russia of what was going on. 

Castle

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Connor parked outside the castle from the gate. Definitely going to be hard to talk to Val. He drove off to find a close by hotel and got one. He still got a view from the castle and stood by the window. "Well this is going to be hard. I'll need to do this completely on my own. Before the Uk attacks the troops in the Crimea." He took a sip of coke and went to planning. "So I am going to need a troop uniform to get inside. Then I need to get to Val directly from there. Come up with a bullshit reason then try to get her in the Huracan. Once there security is going to realize that she was kidnapped and I'll need to haul ass to the UK."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Valeryia appeared before the Tv and press and began to give a strong speech about the ordeal she had gone through but didn't mention names of those who helped her to keep them safe even if she felt Connor was more of an enemy. She stated when the funeral would be and declared it to be tomorrow and all are expected to be watching but it will be a private matter and only her guards would be present.
   Mentioning that she didn't want the country to be all about war she reminded them that if pushed in anyway they would act with violence and that it wouldn't be tolerated. Waving she addressed that more questions would be answered in a conference. 
   Valeryia retired to her room and took a hot soak then went to her bed to sleep. Her thoughts clouded by so much that had happened as she fell asleep with both nightmares and mixed good dreams.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Connor got the uniform and imfiltrated the castle. He can imitate accents easily. And having a very convincing Russian accent getting in wasnt so hard. He found Val's room and knocked on the door. In his convincing accent he said "Valeryia, your colleages wish to speak to you."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:57 pm

Valeryia rubbed her head and rose from the bed and being in her night gown she smelled of sex. Behind on her bed were three figures, two male and a female. Her sleep hadn't gone well so she decided to let sex cure her inability. Stopping at the door she swung it open glaring at him, "You aren't one of my men... I specifically told them to speak in our native tongue... who are you and what the hell do you want..." The gown was only to her thighs as she gazed tiredly but alert at this male as the others in bed were asleep still.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Connor adjusted to that idea and spoke in perfect Russian. "Sorry I was not notified my lady. But we should go to that meeting." He figured that learning Russian would come in handy. He tried to stay in character. This was going well. Damn. 

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Still not trusting him she shook her head, "I have no meetings till the day after-morrow. It's 3am... you can piss off..." Turning she went to a chair and sat down taking a open bottle of liquor and downing it. Rubbing her eyes she sighed not wanting to think about her people at the moment but they needed her but tomorrow it was all about her parents. She was indeed devastated but had to stay strong.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Someone bumped into Connor and walked away. Connor got a good look at person and knocked harder. Still in Russian "You are not safe here. I need to escort you out of here and away from the premises." He became more concerned about Val's safety.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:58 pm

"I am not leaving so you can come in this room and sit down so I can knock some sense into you." She hissed as her fist tightened. Her raised voice barely stirred those in her bed as she narrowed her eyes to the door expecting the male to come in but this was not like her men. She had hand picked them and this one was an idiot; clearly not one she had chosen so therefore he was a spy or an enemy.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Connor heard a faint beeping sound. Oh fuck this He kicked the door down and ran Val. He grabbed her with one arm jumped through the window. Behind them was an explosion coming from Val's room. The explosion went out the window. They landed on the hood the of the Huracan with Connor hitting the car giving Val a soft landing.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:26 pm

When being grabbed she tried to protest but his force was to strong at the point of his running. When the glass broke she was infuriated but the explosion then pushed her to her limit as she saw the car she glared and ripped off his hat and narrowed her eyes as she grabbed his throat, "YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I SHOULD KILL YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" She bashed his head into the car several times before two of her guards pulled her off him as she struggled, "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" There was no point to trying to get to her; her anger had her now and seeing the room a flame she wanted nothing but the destroy anyone in here way.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Connor got up with brushing himself off and checked the back of his head. A minor wound... clearly pissed "OI I JUST SAVED YOUR FUCKING LIFE! IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME YOU'D BE DEAD!" He got a quick look at the guards. They have the same mark as that other guy I saw. Right below the chin very hard to see. He realized something and acted accordingly. By pulling out a silenced pistol and shooting them precisely in the leg.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:54 pm

She had no time to waste as she ignored the men being shot and ran through the hall back towards her room. Taking an extinguisher she began to put down the flames herself wondering why some of her guards hadn't come. Ignoring this thought she cleared this room of flame and paused seeing the bodies on the bed completely marred by fire. Stumbling her knees met the floor as she covered her mouth and bit back her anger and sadness, "WHY!" As if enough bad hadn't happened to her; more seemed to follow her ever since meeting Connor. Was he to blame for all this. She would kill him herself if it was. Using this anger she stood up and faced the door with tightened fists.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Connor sprinted after her. He veered of into a kitchen to grab two cloths. He wrapped one around his mouth and held on to the second one. Running down the hall he saw Val with her fists tightend. "Look I know you want to kill me. But before you do that let me tell you something first. One: I did NOT do this. Two: That rebel faction has infiltrated your security detail. Three: if you don't come with me. Then World War 3 is bound to happen. And im here peacefully." He unloaded the clip out of pistol, chocked the slide to unchamber the bullet, and dropped the gun. He raised his hands as well.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:30 pm

She charged him and pushed him to the wall, "I am not leaving my country or my people. I will have them all killed. Leaving will only endanger my people further you idiot!" Getting the gun she handed it to him, "Stay sharp and shoot them." Stepping back into her room she opened a drawer with a pin and got out her own assault rifles and tore her gown off and strapped pistols to both her hips then got on shorts then a top and strapped a sniper to her back then on each her shoulders holding P90's. It was obvious taking her by force would be the only way but eliminating some of the enemy which was in the castle would aid.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Connor didn't do anything to fight back. He grabbed the gun and loaded it back up. "But if you don't leave then you'll be fighting a war on two fronts which means more death. " After checking the area he moved down the hallway. "Look for the mark directly under the chin. That's what gives them away. If there isn't a mark then its friendly."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:36 pm

'A mark on the chin?' Taking this in mind she moved down the hall and headed toward the security room, "What do you mean two fronts?! Are these men a small group or from another country! I want answers now the whole speal and details or I will put a bullet in your left testical." Moving fast she saw two men down the hall and turn the corner facing them and seeing the mark she fired at them in the chest, "What a mess.." Hissing she moved onward.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Following Val behind Connor stayed low in case of smoke. "What I mean is you'll have the UK, and potentially four countries following, firing on those troops in the Crimea not knowing what is currently going on in your country. ON TOP of your rebel issue." He took out a few guards with the mark on their chin who didn't see them.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:23 am

"I don't want anyone firing at my people nor my country. I know being once the Soviet Union has many up and arms but I wish to resolve that. We will not drop all our defences though." Seeing chin marks she instantly fired moving through the building. Going back downstairs they cleared the halls easily. Going back outside she kept her eye on the door, "Eliminated a large majority of them. She went to one of her security vehicles outfront wiring the radio carefully, "Vengul.. Yes I need your help.. Come to my place. Quickly and pack a bag or two."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 am

"Well then come with me to England and they'll ask questions. Its not a hostile kidnapping. More like an escort mission on my end." He walked over to the Huracan and stated it up. But he didn't get in. "We'll need a location other than your place. We will be better off not attracting unwanted guests."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:45 pm

"HOW THE HELL WILL LEAVING MY COUNTRY HELP! You are not a leader of England and were you not going to invade my country!" Turning on him she aimed her guns at him with strong remorse; just because they had sex didn't mean they had a bond, far from it seeing as she felt betrayed by him. She felt he wanted her away from her country so that it could fall into enemy hands.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:05 pm

"Would you rather have every country against you not knowing the truth. Or have more allies to aid you in fight. And if you don't want allies at least they stay out of your problems." He amazingly stayed calm while Val held a gun to Connor's head. He then thought of an idea but it would be disobeying his direct orders. It was splitting his mind in half.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:51 pm

"I can go live here for the interview and questions. Why must I leave here to do that? I don't understand why your impulse is to remove me..." Eyes had narrowed but she saw a vehicle enter the gates which she knew, "Vengul... Stay there.." Going over to the vehicle she spoke to the man hiding him from Connor's view, "Yes.. I understand that but it is something I must ask of you. Please." Seeing his nod he drove towards the side of the building then around and shot a bullet at Connor's feet, "Do not think you have won.. I will go but I am going to keep VERY VERY tight watch on you. I do not like this idea at all and honestly with all the BULLSHIT you are putting me through I may just shoot you after this is all finished." Going to his vehicle she kept guns in hand and held them firm. She was thinking this was a horrible idea and hated it to the point her gut was aching and her chest felt as though it were going to implode.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Connor backed from the bullet shot at his feet. OI its not like I CHOSE to do this job. He kept that thought to himself. He held his hands into the air as if he was surrendering. He got in the car and started it up. "Look its a direct order to pick you up and bring you back. So it's not like I have a fucking choice." He started up the car. Thinking about what Val said about shooting him. It's probably the end of the road. Well at least I didn't die back in Afghan... although that would've probably been better.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Val sat back closing her eyes clearly exhausted from the lack of sleep she has had. Biting her lip she shoved past the center console and got into the back and laid down putting the guns on the floorboard. Her eyes began to water as she hid her tears in her arms which held up her head.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Connor started the car up. "If we are going to hide out for a little bit I suggest a spot you wouldn't expect to find yourself in. Somewhere on the road to Europe." He pulled out of the gate and started driving. "By the way I didn't sign up for this mission. It's direct order."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Val was so fed up with arguing with Connor that at this point she didn't care. Blocking his words she kept her head in her arms thinking of all that had happened and how much her life had been ruined; unhappy and loathing what was happening she was half tempted to pull a lethal decision to destroy herself. But wouldn't it be a cowards way out? Gritting her teeth she just curled up tighter.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Connor then stayed silent for the drive. He thought about what happened in his life ever since he got assigned to the mission. It was miserable trying to track her down and now he is pissed off. He didn't know what of... but he thought it could've been worse. I could still be in Afghan....

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Val had fallen asleep, her dreams tormented by the nightmares of her past. Being taking prisoner by her own guards, being beaten and touched, enduring much pain of nearly drowning, a betrayal she hadn't thought possible, her parents murder, her home and some of her best friends being killed in a fire, and now forced to feel like fleeing her own country; she had betrayed herself and her feelings as well as home. She didn't deserve to be a leader but only by blood could anyone rule Russia and it was her own. An ache in her stomach stirred her as she groaned softly taking her stomach in hand and held it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Connor sped up the car once he got on the highway. He concentrated on the road ahead but had his thoughts wonder to his past. Before he completely lost control he pulled the car behind a building and parked it. He didn't like it quiet because it always brought up memories. My whole squad completely killed... right in front of me... for what... His memories consisted of the many missions in Afghanistan and his time in being a prisoner of war by the Taliban. He was lucky enough to escape.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:25 pm

Yawning she moved forward to the front seat plopping down and turned on a station listening to what seemed to be a Russian march of sorts, "How much longer." Sounding irritated she rubbed her chest then the temples of her head; wiping some sleepies from her eyes.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Connor shook his head and got back onto the road. He got back onto the road and headed onto the highway. "Unless you want to make a quick stop unfortunatly we havent left the country. It will be a long while before that."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Shaking her head she sighed and dug into her top pulling out a notebook writing something in her own code of language which she had made when she was young; it was to write diary entries and no one could translate it. "Don't bother, just stop when you need gas."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Connor nodded in agreement. He pressed down on the gas because he wanted to get away from the castle as fast as he could. Cover as much ground as he could before the next stop. He enjoyed the Russian music... at least it kept him from the memories.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next