Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:35 pm

A smile as she entered and peered around the spacious entry, "It is very well kept. I'm impressed. Most men would have a mess, seems you enjoy your organization." Eyes looked around the room as she placed her hands on her hips and spoke under her breath, "I wouldn't mind a place like this." She walked in more now enjoying looking about as if touring and landscaping and secretly seeking out all the wires in the house; out of habit.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Aaron laughed. "Yeah well it's only that way because I am practically have to keep this place clean." He opened his bedroom door. "Help yourself to anything you want in the fridge. I'm just going to get some clothes on." He closed his door and changed into a black hoodie, white t-shirt, and some camo jeans. He opened the door and walked out. "Hey I just need to do something to the car and I'll let you know when we can go."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Nodding at hearing him she went to the fridge and got a juice and just drank a small bit then washed the cup and placed it back in it's place. While he changed she followed some pillars up and around and then under the sink as she saw some wires and ducked down kneeling in there to check it out. Her ass up and legs spread as she peeked in and adjusted the loose fitting of the plumbing first. Hearing his voice she blushed but didn't move wondering what he face was doing. Probably turning red but she used that to her advantage as she wiggled out and looked to him and smiled, "Sure thing."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Aaron blushed at the sight of Lakota being bent over. "Uh uh ok heading out to the car." He opened the door and approached the car. Dam she really does feel comfortable with her body. Man I wish I didn't have a hard on right now. He went under the Toyota and adjusted the suspension on the car. It took a while but it was around 9:55 when he finished. "Dam that suspension can be a bitch." He whispered. He walked back into the house.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:10 am

Lakota watched him leave then looked up to the ceiling lights and gave a soft tap of her chin. Modeling this house by walking around she knew the cords under and over were a carbon fiber but electricity would flow better with copper fiber. Why had they done carbon? Likely to charge more for the electric then again it was harder to install. A soft sigh as she walked to the couch and sat down then stretched out. Dozing off she rolled over onto her stomach. Hearing his voice she slowly peeked up over the couch and stared, "Well couldn't have it be easy."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:17 am

He walked back into the house. "Dealing with the suspension of a car is always a pain. I need to have everything perfect. Also everything except the engine is completely aftermarket in it so its not like I have to deal with the stock suspension." He grabbed the keys to the 86 (Eight-six is the more simpler way to say it.) and held the door open. "Ready to go when you are."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Rising from the couch she walked over to the door and nodded, "Well I wouldn't think it to be easy; that takes the fun out of doing it and using it. You should appreciate the hard things so that when easy things seem so measly you favor those hard tasks." Intelligence; a man could envy her wisdom.

Moving into the car she felt the difference in the suspension and smiled, "Not bad at all feels impressive. I can feel the difference. I take it you adjusted it for where we are going?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:55 pm

"I never thought of it that way..." was all Aaron could say. His expression showed that he was impressed by what Lakota said.

He hopped in and started the car up. "I was actually adjusting it cause something didn't feel right last night. It's hard to explain but I'll tell ya one thing the suspension needs to feel perfect for what I do." He pulled out of the driveway and headed downtown.

It wasn't a long drive but he pulled into a parking garage that isn't easily noticeable from the outside. A buff lion was standing in front of the gate. He nodded and opened the gate. "Well here we go." He drove up to the second floor where there were isanely modded cars parked in rows. Aaron noticed a spot open next to a Blue Mazda. He pulled into that spot and parked. He waved to his friend Aiden who was next to the Blue Mazda.

Parking Garage

Aiden's Mazda RX7 FD3S (RE Amemiya)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Looking around Lakota got a bit nervous from the surroundings; may of these care people looked like thugs in all honesty. She had seen things like this only in movies, her only hope and concern was that this didn't include the drama like one.

Sitting back she looked out the window along other people, "So... you race then? Isn't that technically illegal?" Eyes went over to him and the yellow seemed to glow in them which was a rather remarkable feature.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Aaron smiled. "We race in THIS parking garage because the owner is a racer and since we keep it in here its completely legal. If some were to race out on the actual streets then its illegal." He noticed a Black ford mustang park in the spot across from Aaron's car. A fox got out and approached Aaron's car. "Hey wait a minute I know him!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Eyes looked around noting the company here as well as the drivers, "I will keep that in mind though I won't have any use of it." Seeing a male fox approach she watched carefully. Saying no words she kept quiet but eyes locked on the strangers as she looked ready to spring as if expecting something bad to happen. Surely she was in good hands but that never stopped her from being prepared.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:23 pm

The fox walk up to the window in which Aaron already had down. "Aye Shawn! Hows it going!?" Shawn the fox gave Aaron a high five. "Long and boring but not bad. You?" Aaron laughed. "Not bad myself." He looked over to Lakota. "Lakota this is my old friend Shawn, Shawn this is a new friend of mine Lakota. "I'd shake your hand Lakota but Aaron is kinda in the way."

Shawn's Mustang

<!> Warning Nudity <!>
Shawn

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:37 pm

The markings on the fox made her curious but she simply nodded, "Perhaps later. Tough I must say your vehicle is quite impressive looking. I myself am not a ford fan but that matters little." She didn't really know what to say other then simple conversation until He told her what they were doing there. Knowing the answer honestly she just wanted to hear it from one of them.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Shawn smiled. "Yeah I agree. I tried drifting a Camaro it's a pain too much weight. The Mustang doesn't have as much. Thanks by the way." Shawn turned his attention to Aaron. "I was actually hoping to race you buddy. You know for old times sakes. If you win you'll get a lot of money." Aaron thought for a moment. "Yeah sure." He turned to Lakota. "You want to be in the car with me or not? That's your choice."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Staring she looked to him, "Will my weight add more traction? Don't you need less weight? I don't mind getting out but... I don't know if I want to stay in the car but... " She looked out the window at the strange people, "I don't think I much want to be alone in the crowd either." Looking to him she shook her head, "I'll sit this one out and enjoy it from afar. Good luck kitty." A smirk and a wink was a heart thumper as she got out taking her bag and stepped back.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Aaron frowned but didn't show it. "Ok that's fine. Take the elevator up and the first couple of turns are right there. You can see what kind of racing we do. " Shawn got into his mustang. They both pulled out with a lot of tire smoke and raced up to the start.

Aiden walked over and approached Lakota. "Hey my names Aiden. Im another one of Aarons friends. Ill show you where he was talking about."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Drifting and fast driving wasn't her forte she was a person who would rather watch others enjoy themselves and then just observe. Seeing the boys zoom off she headed for the elevator and then looked back seeing the young male and smiled nodding, "Thanks. Oh I'm Lakota; and you are?" Feeling silly she added, "He hasn't mentioned any friends yet and I only just met him honestly."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:50 pm

"Well you did just meet him. And honestly I never met Shawn. He's probably new here." Aiden lead Lakota into the elevator. "Honestly Shawn is going to get his ass kicked by Aaron's Eight Six. That Mustang has way too much torque and is going to get wheel spin right off the line." He brought Lakota to the two turns Aaron was taking about. They could clearly see the two cars lined up.

~*~ Meanwhile ~*~

As Aaron lined up next to Shawn he called himself down. He had a huge advantage over him and could easily beat him. He then wondered something. Was it really only the suspension that need work. Maybe if Lakota was here I could try something. He pondered on a theory thinking he needed weight on his passenger side.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:55 pm

"Well that's a thing about cars you can change them. I am sure with different changes you can make a care do damn near anything." Standing by him she looked over to the cars seeing the face of Aaron, "Does he look worried? He seems to have concern on his face." Eyes adjusted and she pulled her phone out quickly calling him, "Hey you alright? You look a bit pale. Put your game face on hun. We are rooting for you." Hoping her small cheer would bring his spirits up.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Aiden shook his head. "With a car like Shawn's there's nothing more you can to. You can turn on traction control but there is no drifting."
He scratched his maw. "No I think he came up with a theory for getting his car to feel perfect in a drift. He's been having that problem lately. And with that competition coming up in two days he's probably going to be desperate to try it."

Aaron texted back saying 'Don't worry I'm fine. Maybe Aiden can explain whats going on.' Then a female deer came out to the front between the two cars. Here we go Aaron. You got this. You know you do. He revved the engine but it was quiet compared to the Supercharged V8 engine lined up next to him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Eyes focused on the vehicle and Aaron's face and she smiled sending a text, 'Here's some motivation. IF you win I will take you on the first date but that doesn't make it official. Just one date then maybe you can treat me to one another time BUT only if you win.' 

A smile as she looked to see his gaze and gave a large thumbs up, "Go get em tiger." She winked knowing he was sure to win with much motivation but also for the fun of it. "I believe in him. He has this in the bag, Right Aiden?" Her gaze when over to the young male hoping he had more insight on the odds.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Aiden nodded. "Hell yeah. That v8 means nothing in drifting. Theres only 1 passing opportunity in this track but no worry. " He stared at the Eight Six. I don't know what she sent him but I bet ya it has Aaron pumped.

Aaron gripped the wheel very tightly. this is my chance... The deer dropped her hands and the Eight Six launched right off the line leaving that Mustang in his dust. He drifted around the first two turns perfectly and got very close to the wall but didnt touch it. He sped down to the next corner. The Mustang got to the first corner but Aaron already drifted the third corner.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Lakota watched his eyes and smiled seeing the determination; something she had long missed in a mans eyes. Seeing the car jet off the line she had her breath taken as the wind rushed them and she felt her heart stop from the feeling. Looking back she saw the Mustang struggle at the first turn as Aaron rounded the third. Holding her chest she looked to Aiden, "Is he always this jumpy and fast?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Aiden look very shocked. He never saw Aaron drive that way. "He is pretty fast and never jumpy. That was actually a perfect launch." He wondered if his friend was always holding out on him like that. "What did you tell him exactly? "

Aaron drifted around every corner and owned the track. He couldn't even see the Mustang. "Come on Aaron." He whispered to himself. He kept going up the parking garage at full speed. The Mustang cane into view but spun out. The Mustang straightend out but struggled to keep up. Aaron drifted the final turn and finished.

Aiden grabbed Lakota's arm. "Lets head to the roof." Before she could say anything they were in the elevator.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:38 pm

A smile crossed her lips as she watched, "I told him I would take him on a date. and if he won then I would allow him one date. So if he wins we will both get one date. It's not official as if were dating but it is a start." Seeing him go to the elevator she joined him promptly and uptop she saw various people cheering on Aaron and seeming to chant his name from the win. Staying close to Aiden not sure if she could make it through the crowd.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Aiden grabbed Lakota's arm so he get her through the crowd. "That will do it. Trust me once he finds a girl that he likes slash love he'll do anything legal to get her to like him back. " He brought her to the front of the crowd. Aaron did a 360 donut then got out. He rushed out to Lakota and picked her up. Aaron whispered "I did it! "

The Mustang pulled up from behind. Shawn got out and approached Aaron. Aaron set Lakota down and walked over to Shawn. They shook hands and Aaron pulled his hand after feeling money. "22 grand in that stack for ya. I told ya a lot money of you win. " Aaron nodded "Thanks." "I think I should get another car don't ya think? " Aaron laughed. "Yeah something lighter and less torque." Shawn nodded and drove off. Aaron went back to Lakota. "I won!" Aiden stood there silently. Wondering why Aaron held out on him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Lakota saw him approach and being lifted she felt her heart rush in pace as it was a bit exhilarating and she enjoyed the feeling of being carried or lifted up. Smiling softly she hugged him and then when sat down she touched her chest feeling the rush still. Seeing him go to Shawn she smiled seeing how good a sport he was about it. Shaking her head she saw Aiden and patted his shoulder, "Perhaps he only needed proper motivation?" Eyes went up to Aaron and she nods, "I owe you a date then. Tomorrow night I can do something though you would need to spend night for following morning and afternoon. So I'd need you a evening and a day."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Aaron looked confused for a moment on what Lakota said. "Sorry but can you please explain what that means?" Aiden laughed quietly and away from them but the thought of his own friend holding out on him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:09 pm

She chuckled and smiled, "I'm asking you to stay the night with me tomorrow night and then spend the next day with me and part of that evening. If you are busy next few days then I can reschedule but I work in 2 days so then I will be busy through the week." Her schedule was difficult often times but she could make time for somethings as long as she kept up with her work.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:16 pm

Aaron nodded . "Awe I got it. I can do that. Afterwards I have a competition to go to. If you want after work you can head down to the track." He smiled. He wanted to be able to see Lakota cheer him on at the competition.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:27 pm

"I think I can manage that. Unless you would rather go tonight and then we would have all day tomorrow. But the hour does draw late. I suppose make it tomorrow night. You can wait that long." She winked and looked to Aiden and took him in a small hug, "Thank you for not letting me get lost."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Aaron nodded. "Yeah we can do that." Aiden snapped out of his thought. "No problem." He moved into Lakota's ear. "Dont let go of him. You mean the world to him. He had had girlfriends in the past but they all ended up cheating on him. " He whispered so Aaron wouldnt overhear. Aiden let go and waved. He walked over to the elevator and headed down. Aaron gestured for Lakota to take his hand.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Lakota listened to Aiden and then nods a bit not sure what to say then turned to Aaron and smiled softly taking his hand walking to the car and getting in. Buckling up she set her bag on the floorboard and then leaned back, "Your friend Aiden seems sweet. He really cares for you." Gazing to the crowd cheering him on still her face became still of emotion.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Aaron nodded. "Yeah. We have always looked out for each other." He started up the car and the crowd cheering made him smile. "You wouldn't mind if I drift down the parking garage at least. It will pretty much feel like a roller coaster." He also had his theory in mind. Sorry to use you as a test subject but I truly love you... uh did I just say that... oh wait that was me saying that in my mind... that would've been embarrassing. He smiled.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Tightening her belt she nodded, "Sure may as well; don't want your audience kept waiting in suspense after-all."  A small yawn as she sat back and merely crossed her arms waiting for him to start moving and start the drift. She was sure she could handle it of course seeing as she enjoyed roller-coasters and fast joy rides.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:02 pm

He smirked and nodded. "Here we go..." He launched the car foward and started drifting down through the parking garage. He kept the car in control as he slid through the corners. This feels right... its perfect. I need that one person that will sit in the passenger seat. Maybe I can place a ballast right there when Lakota isn't around. He was faster drifting in the corners than when he was actually racing the Mustang.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:05 am

Sitting relaxed she sat quietly as he swerved around the corners. Hardly moving she simply held her seat so she didn't slide around too much. His handling was impressive from inside and she could tell that with her weight it balanced the car out on the turns making it easier to maneuver the vehicle. "Impressive. Oh do I need to remind you how to get to my place? Probably not seeing as you are local." Gripping the seat corners she watched outside as they exited the garage.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 am

Aaron shook his head. "Don't worry I know where to go." He slowed down when they exited the garage so he can follow traffic laws. He followed some main roads and drove up to the doors of the Red Haring. He parked so the passenger side faced the doors. "Well I will see you tomorrow?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:29 am

Slowly getting out she took her bag and shut the door though peeked through the window that she put down, "I'll text you after work I may be off at 7 though I hope earlier. I will try to hurry so we can meet up." Leaning in she kissed his head, "It was fun, thanks for showing me what you call fun." 

Turning she waved and headed for her apartment. Inside she undressed and laid on the bed in her panties and closed her eyes, "That was interesting. It was a lot of fun though. I hope I can keep him well entertained tomorrow night and the following day."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:44 am

Aaron waved. "Alright. I will see you tomorrow then. And your welcome!" He did a burnout before actually driving home. He drifted all the way home with no trouble from the police. He pulled into his garage and shuted the door. He ran inside and picked up the phone. He called a number.

"Yeah hey do you have that R32 for sale...Awesome...Really? Ok." He hung up. He grabbed $15,000 and headed outside. A car pulled up and a familiar wolf stepped out. "Cassius?" Aaron was surprised. "Yeah I was the one selling the R32. Well you got the money?" Aaron handed the money over and Cassius tossed the keys of the R32. "Thanks Cassius!" Cassius walked off and waved. "See ya later!" 

Aaron drove the Skyline into his garage. He got out and checked the engine. It was in pristine condition. "Dam thats worth it." He walked into the house. he got undressed into boxers and sat on the couch with his laptop on a table in front of him. He researched aftermarket parts he can get for his R32. "Well this is nice." 

Aaron's new Nissan Skyline R32

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:55 am

Closing her eyes she rolled over and plugged her phone in to charge and shut her tired eyes. Hearing the loud bass outside she peered out the window tiredly and sighed, "I never sleep good with all those damn kids and their cars... I'm glad Aaron is more respectful about it." With the bass up she placed her head under the pillow to try and ignore the sound but they didn't stop. 

An hour had passed and she grew restless and slowly got up and put on a long tee and slid the window open, "Can you fuckers turn it off, I need to sleep before work."

The group of three stopped and stared up and the nerve of the head boy seemed to enjoy the urk and turned it up louder. Lakota crossed her arms and raised a brow, "You know I could have security hear about this and then get the police involved." This remark wiped the smug looks off their face and the music was turned down but it still was a bother. Knowing she couldn't win she shut the window and drapes and crawled into the bed and sighed closing her eyes and covered her head in the pillow, "Least I may be able to fall asleep now..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:05 am

Aaron bookmarked the sites for the parts and turned the computer off. He hopped into the garage and went to work on the internal workings of the R32. He worked the Transmission and the Suspension before heading back inside.

He took a look at how dirty he was from working on the car. He didn't actually put anything else on before working. He grabbed a towel and took his boxers off. He got into the shower and cleaned himself off from the grease and dirt from the car. He got out and put some boxers on. He hopped into bed and fell asleep.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:19 am

Sleep was short and restless as Lakota woke early and showered to wake up. Taking a lunch pale she headed out the door. Near the same location as she left off she continued her work on the giant posts. Taking a break at 3pm she had finished the post up the long highway to the city and ate her lunch. Pulling out a clipboard she sat on her hoot legs crossed, "Hmm let's see." Looking over what she had to do she hopped in the truck to do the few house calls that would lighten her list of to-do's. 6pm rolled past and she saw a house on the list for some roof wires and satellite problems. "I don't really do cable... but I guess I can give it a shot.

At the location she learned the cable company refused to help because of the steep roof and that installing it had been trouble enough. She was careful on the roof as she planted her boots firmly and walked on the side carefully. A rope firmly holding her, "Hmm well no wonder the idiots didn't tape this circuit down one and two this wire has split." Carefully she began to work on it, "Dang... may be late for Aaron... I'll message after this. I can't be too distracted."

Little to her knowledge she was at a house behind Aaron's and if Aaron were to go to his window and look outside and a ways he would clearly see her on the neighbors roof.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:30 am

Around 6pm Aaron eventually woke up. Dam what a night... He got up and looked out his bedroom window. He barely noticed Lakota but knew it was her. Better not distract her. Don't want her to fall. He got dressed into some camo shorts and a white t shirt with the Fox brand logo.

He had a small breakfast and went out to the cars. He brought his laptop with him. He realized that he didn't need any extra parts because they were already on the car. Well that saves me time and money. He got in the car and started it up. He opened the garage door and drove out. He took a road where Lakot wouldn't be able to see him and get distracted.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 am

Pushing the wires back in place she pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke into it, "Hey hows signal? Great I'll be down shortly." Placing it back she climbed upwards. Seeing her wrench begin to fall she quickly reached for it and as she let go of the rope she began to fall but her ankle got tangled in the rope and she hung over the side near a window. She sighed and huffed, "I swear I don't want to hang out." Seeing the male hurry to the window and open it she crawled in and dusted off and jerked the rope then loosened it and pulled it back around her shoulder, "So everything looks good now." 

Walking to the door she explained what had gone on and what she did and the charges. Writing out a receipt she handed it to the man and tipped her hat then went back towards her truck. Leaning back she took out her phone, 'Just finished. I'm close to your place I think want to meet up? I figure we can head straight out. I can shower when there.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:09 am

Aaron pulled a 180 on the road he was on headed back home. His reply 'yeah im on my way back in not that far. ' Before Lakota could reply he pulled in behind the Truck and parked. He got out of his new R32. "You wanted to meet up? "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Seeing him pull up she put her phone away and get out her truck "You weren't far, plus you were out already? Did you bring that out the garage?" She gazed over the vehicle as she leaned on her truck fanning herself with her hat.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Aaron chuckled. "Yeah I was going to go out on a drive to get used to this car." He slammed his hand against the hood of this new car. "I just got this last night and I needed to get used to driving an All Wheel Drive. (AWD)" He yawned still waking up. "So where do you want to go? I'll follow."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:12 pm

It's up in the mountains. Its a good hour drive; I don't think it wise to drive your low car through some of the gravel roads not to mention horrid potholes. Perhaps you should just be my passenger. But first you need to pack some clothes right? And may want to bring a swimsuit."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Aaron nodded. "Alright thats fine but I have driven on gravel roads with low cars like this. Potholes I can avoid. Anyway let me go pack." He drove off to go get some stuff packed. He parked right outside his house and ran in to grab some stuff. He changed his shorts into some black and white swim trunks. He packed a towel, some sunscreen (which he doesn't use) and some Cokes. He walked back to his car and drove only a little street back to Lakota. He pulled up next to her truck. "I am ready to go."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next