Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Finishing writing after a long time she could feel a small hunger but more so ignored it because she didn't want to talk to Connor at all for how pissed she was at him for not being forward with her. Closing her eyes she brushed her temples looking out the window wondering where they were.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Connor reached another town and parked at a local gas station to fill up the car. Before getting out he looked to Val. "You want me to get anything for you?" He was being his usual polite self. It was the way he was raised.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Getting out she stretched her body flexing her muscles then pulled her top down more to cover her mid-drift, "Sure... let me take a piss first.." Going inside she kept her head down to not be noticed and went to the ladies room. Washing her face she starred in the mirror then turned away; looking over the options she got a hard liquor in a bottle then a bag of dried fruit and handed it to Conner then turned heading back to the vehicle.

The male at the counter took the item smiling, "Wryly one eh? But don't let her get away from you; she's a pretty one. And with that much spirit, when ye finally get her to submit; you will have the most loyal of them all."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:24 am

Connor shook his head. "Naw shes pissed at me at the moment. I'm trying not to go any further right now." paid for the fruit and liquor and ran out the door as fast as he could. He got in the car and handed Val her stuff. He started the car and drove off as fast as he could.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Valeryia sat back and took her things taking her drink and took a long sip as she sat the food aside and listened to the Russian marching music slowly begin to go to static. Ignoring this fact she was growing bored and honestly she wasn't much enjoying her company either. However her stomach had a odd cramp and she held it as she then began to eat hoping that it was just hunger.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:51 pm

Connor kept his eyes on the road and attempted to change the station. With little luck he turned it off and set the car to high gear. It was to keep him the cockpit of the car from going silent. The roar of the Lamborghini's mid placed V12 engine was enough for Connor and satisfied him. With that fact that Val might kill him he didn't care. What he did in the past made him think he deserved it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Her mind swirled with thoughts mainly for all that has happened since going to America; it was all a mistake, should have just stayed home but she had wanted to see what was so great about it. The beginning of the trip had been fine but then her own men turned on her. She was glad they hadn't any interest in raping her but asking family secrets which she hadn't given due to her stubborn nature. All the same her parents were murdered and much had now been placed on her shoulders. Tomorrow was her parents burial and now she wouldn't even see that because of Connor; her hate for him had only grown. It was impossible to measure how much hate she could feel that she couldn't fathom putting it into words. Finishing the chips and then the last of the drink her mind stopped as she heard the engine roaring so loudly. She hadn't minded it horribly but at the same time the same loud tone for this long was like a buzzing fly in the ear. Grabbing her artillery she reloaded all the guns having them ready for anything 'else' that might come their way.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:35 pm

The sound of the engine did not help Connor. He remembered the events leading up to this moment. Starting in Afghanistan, to when he was given orders in London. Then he remembered what will happen if he fails. The world goes to hell and he gets discharged. Either way he would rather die and save the world if he had to.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Growling slightly she popped her knuckles, "Perhaps you should have just let me drown.. My parents would have been fine... they wouldn't have had any leisure without me in the picture. Many a time this past days have I thought of death of my own accord. But now I cannot because I am the next in linage to rule.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Connor sighed. "You don't know what war does to a soldier do you?" He didn't let Val answer him because he didn't want to hear her excuse. "Your parents would've died anyway since the rebels would want their way. Whether you were alive or not." His anger only grew after that. "I was in taken hostage by the Taliban in Afghanistan. My entire squad was killed in front of me. And I barely escaped. Then when I got back to the nearest F.O.B (Forward Operations Base) I was told to go back to that village and takeout any survivors from that same village. I followed orders and I completely regret it. I wanted to die but no. I have a duty to uphold and that is to protect my country!" He sighed to calm himself down. "Look all I am saying is that we are here now. No point in thinking about what we should've done."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Val listened but bit her lip biting back her rude comments which wasn't like her but she knew better to argue at the moment as she had no choice in the matter. She knew what war was like as she experienced it first hand when she was younger. "My country is my priority and were we are going to yours... I will not have mine fall for you.. What does your country want from me? Why are you taking me hostage practically in your own country. Do you not think it eerie that they so suddenly want my presence?" Now thinking about it; what if it was a trap.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:28 pm

"I'm not trying to let your country fall. You placed an aggressive act on the Ukraine and my country wants to know why. If you can convince them or maybe tell the fucking truth, then they will turn a blind eye from that. They will maybe even help you with the rebel issue to keep your country standing strong." At the last comment he grew pissed. "OI if you were a hostage I would've had you strapped up, blindfolded and your mouth would be tapped shut. You have more freedom.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:11 pm

"I never made any orders! It was my parents in law and power so I have nothing to do with the aggression towards the Ukraine. I do not know what my parents did but I do not mind correcting it however, I do expect not to be treated illy by another country thinking they may have a upperhand." Her gaze went out the window and she held her stomach feeling a slight hint of nausea which may have been from the snacks and alcohol. Either way she felt sleepy and light headed.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:37 pm

"I never said they were your orders. All they want is answers and my higher ups believe that you might have that. Its not an interrogation. More of an interview really." He kept his eye on the road

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Keeping her head down she looked out the window and sighed heavily. It had been a rough day and she was rather tired of all that was happening but decided to block it out. This was no easy task but she stared out the window at the scenery. She hadn't been outside of Russia before so seeing everything was new.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Aaron recieved a text from his best friend in the SAS. Disregard original order. Meet at the abandoned airfield 20 clicks outside of Moscow. Aaron looked at it skeptically but then turned the car around. "We are taking a detour. Plus destination has changed." He recieved another text. Get all personnel close to her as well. We need all the man power we can get. He turned to Val. "You got any military personnel that might owe you favors and are not with rebels?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Hearing him she raised a brow, "Yes I have some very trust worthy friends.. But what may I ask is happening." She began to think of those who she could trust and that would be able to make it to where she was in a hurry.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Connor looked slightly worried. "I don't know and that's the problem. I hate it when I get orders in which I don't understand." He looked to her. "You better call them, by the way it sounds, we both may be screwed." He shift the car into high gear and sped down the highway."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:52 pm

"Fine. I will get them there." Taking out a phone she began to type a mass text to inform her old friend about the situation she was in and hoped that they would back her up for the times she was there for her. Looking down at the phone she spoke up, "So we don't know what we are up against..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Connor nodded in agreement. "At this point I don't know what is going on... the world is fucked in everyway. These rebels are just making things more worse." He was going pretty fast cause they were in Moscow in such a short time. "Ok there is an abandoned airfield 20 clicks outside Moscow. Know any that fit that description?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm

"hmm JetStar is south and so is Vip-air but a bit further out would have to be Primier-Areo. Though that is North West..." She replied to a few texts she had gotten, "I have three so far of the 7 I sent messages to that can make it. I am sure more will reply within the time we get there though."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Connor was annoyed and called his ally. "OI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!.... I KNOW THAT ALREADY... I NEED THE FUCKING DETAILS MATE!..." He was hung up on and in frustration sent the car into a powerslide and headed south. "Dense Motherfucker..." He whispered.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Seeing his reaction she stared, "Seems like your allies are not much allies are they.. Do you have friends you can absolutely trust that are intending to be there?" She sent another text to reply to two others and then the original three glad she had perhaps 5 of 7 of her best allies.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Connor nodded. "Yeah I trust the kid just he is sometimes just very dense and can't do certain things." Speeding through the city a cop attempted to pull him over but the Lambo was just too fast for him to catch up. "I have no time for cops."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:23 pm

"How many true allies do you have besides this boy and your cousin? Hmm? Those who you know will not fail you in any instance?" Her phone went off and she quickly replied. 'I am glad that so many have my back even if it seems small it adds up and considering this is such short notice.. I am with luck they even reply at all.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Connor sighed deeply. "I trust my entire SAS squad, we have been through so much back then." He arrived outside of the airfield and sat there and waited. "Well lets hope we did not fall for a trap."

A lion in full black combat armour came out to the car. He was holding a G36C assault carbine. He approached Connor's side. "Hey mate sorry for the sudden change in orders but we need you guys here." Connor looked skeptical. "What's wrong Slade?" The lion called Slade sighed and looked around. "The whole government of Great Britian has been taken by rebels, only what you find in the airfield is what's left of the fighting force." Connor nodded. "Ok..." He turned to Val. "Val this is Captain Slade. He is my commanding officer. Captain this is Val." Slade reached into the car to shake Val's hand. "Nice to meet you Val."

Warning Nudity
Captain Slade Wilson

G36C assault carbine

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Val was watching the male carefully and looking around being away of her surroundings. Placing her phone on vibrate she placed it back in her pocket and when the male had reached in to shake her hand she denied it lifting both guns in her hands and narrowed her eyes. 'I can trust NO-ONE.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Connor rolled his eyes in frustration. Jesus she won't even shake his hand. WHAT THE FUCK! Slade moved back quickly and raised his hands as if he was being arrested. "OK ok..." Connor got out of the car and waved down Slade to tell him everything is ok. "She has trust issues." Connor then walked over to Val and confiscated the guns. "You do that again and you might not be so lucky. Aiming your guns like that could get everyone in that building aiming at you. Odds of survival would not be in your favor." He whispered to Val.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Val glared at him still having her side pistols at her legs and one at each of her sides. How badly she just wanted to deck him and put his face in the ground but she didn't have to.
   Two shots fired and Val was able to grab the P90 back from Connor and smiled, "Claura!"
   A striped short female tiger with bright brimming blue eyes approached and yawned, "Nyaa." Rubbing her eyes she looked up, "Nya, Sorry I am late." Her expression tired and seemingly bored as she went up to Val and nuzzled between her breasts, "You haven't message much; thought you may as well be busy."
   Nodding she softly pet her head, "Yes I have Claura. So glad you made it so quickly. Thank you." Petting the hair of the feline that stood only 4'10".

Claura Rey Cullen

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Connor and Slade ducked from the two shots and pointed their weapons at the female tiger. It was only out of instinct, it also didn't help their were laser dots on the tigers chest. "OI! I believe we are on the same side!" He took a moment to realize what he said. "Sort of... any way we don't want to hurt you." Connor and Slade both holstered the weapons. Slade approached the female. "We have snipers positioned in many points on the building. We have no quarrel but they will shoot if you attempt to kill us." He waved off the snipers and the lasers disappeared.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Claura yawned and waved a bored hand, "Sure sure..." Gazing back up to Val she let go and stretched then looked around the buildings, "I saw them on my way in. I dropped down via air." She put the pistol at her hip as she had 2 blades at the other and 2 more on her back. Her accent was asian so perhaps she was from Japan.
   Valeryia brushed her hair back and checked on her phone, "Where is that damn pony."
   "Hey now; that's a darn rude thing to say about a pure breed palomino." A female horse with a western accent walked up, "Hi hunny! So good to see yew; y'now as soon as I got the message I trotted on over."
   "Neera, I am most gracious you came, thank you."
   "Anytime sugar! Besides it was you who helped when I was lost in Moscow, crazy place this country. Being about 6'2" in height she was a bit intimidating but she had some striking features about her physique. 

Neera Jain Nicol

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:52 pm

Before Slade and Connor could say anything One male feline, One male canine, and one female canine, all in combat armor rushed out to them in a hurry with news.

"SLADE! WE HAVE AN ISSUE!" The female yelled. She held a tablet in her hand and showed Slade the bad news. "We got about a force of those rebels from Britain coming towards this position. We have about four hours before they show up." Slade went pale from the news. "Rachel... how many men approxamently?" The dark purple canine grew worried. "I do not know sir!"

The other two males approached Connor and the three females. "Aye Connor! It's been a while man. How it's going?" The feline smirked. Connor chuckled. "I'm fine really Al." The canine looked a little skeptical. "Well I can tell you have been fine." Both the males looked to the females. "We will escort you three inside ok? We don't want to accidentally open fire and we will need to know any one else that is going to show up. Just to stay safe."

Alfonse "Al" Smith (Feline)

Alex Raine (male canine)

Rachel Hart (female canine)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:25 am

Valeryia looked over the girls seeing they were both dressed for the occasion of battle while she was hardly in normal clothes. However this didn't bother her as she would easily go to war in nothing. 
   Claura looked up and yawned again stretching but looked over to Slade as though checking out the other feline. When she had his gaze she had looked away with pink cheeks.
   "Where is your cousin Neera?" Val asked.
   The mare touched her chin, "Hmm Well he said he would be here but added he may be late. Oh speak of tha devil here he comes." Nodded to a male coming on a bike she put her hands on her hips, "Didn't yo mama ever tell yew to not show up late; it's rude."
  He grinned and flicked his hair back and stood up walking up to her and took hold of her, "Well mama also said not to sleep with family." He spanked her rear.
   Neera huffed shoving him, "Yew just behave yourself."
   The male shook his head and looked to Valeryia, "Heard a lot of good about you Val, glad to be here so long as I can help. Oh and my name is Jacob." 

Jacob (Very NSFW)

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:52 am

Slade looked over to Connor. "Im heading back in with Rachel. I think you guys should do the same." Then him and Rachel headed inside to prepare for the oncoming attack. Connor nodded "Yeah we should do the same. You guys will probably need to briefed on what's going on. "

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Claura waved a hand, "nyaa nyaa." Walking past then she was closer to Slade and stayed behind him and Rachel.
   Valeryia followed suit as Jacob followed beside her and on her other side the long legged young mare Neera. Once inside her small amount of friends had gathered around the table in which Slade and the others were around with a map of the area on the table.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Slade lead everyone into a hangar. There was 15 other furries inside. 10 of them were on computers and the others were doing inventory. "You guys go get armed, Rachel, Alex, and I have to talk." The three walked over to a computer, Al nodded and led them to the armory.

They walked inside a roomed lined with armor on one side and guns on the other. The guns consisted of G36c's, P90's, Sig Saur P226 handguns, M14 EBR's, and Scar L's. Al smiled "Take your pick." Connor put some armor on and grabbed a big rifle being the M14 and a P226. He also grabbed some extra mags for the M14. "You guys can go ahead but keep in mind the type of gun. I would recommend either an assault carbine or a rifle."

M14 EBR

Sig Saur P226

Scar L

((OOC: You should already know the P90 and G36C.Razz))

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:46 am

Claura looked over the armor but was already dressed for the occasion and the guns looked far too heavy for her to lift. Already loaded with various blades she stepped back knowing she would be fine with what she had. The only gun she had were at her hips along with her swords, her combat was always up close so guns were of little use to her. She looked over her shoulder to Slade and bit her lip knowing her emotions shouldn't be something she should open up but also that of a pleasure. Looking away she closed her eyes and breathed softly.

Neera got some chest armor and loaded it with some ammo and took two sigs and a scar. Loading up with armor and ammo she would supply ammo to those who would be running low because she was less a fighter and more of an assistance and medic. 
   Her cousin Jacob got armor on and loaded up with maybe one of each gun and spare mags for each gun. He looked to Claura and smirked, "Hey kitty cat want to hang with a real steed?" He winked and shuddered feeling a Katana at his balls, "okay okay.. I'll step off.." Moving away he looked to Neera seeing her glare, "What? Just because it's war doesn't mean I can't get some pussy."
   Valeryia was already good on guns from home but she took the chance to get some clothing and armor for protection. Placing her guns back she joined the others checking on Claura seeing her a bit distressed. Placing a hand on her shoulder she nods, "Just focus on what is at hand remember."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Connor removed the medium scope on the M14 and replaced it with 12x Ballistic scope. Al looked skeptic at his friends choice. "You sure you want to do that? " Connor looked up from screwing the scope on. "Its a pretty long airfield. Being the sniper, I need to see the enemy before they see you. " Al sighed and nodded. "You are right on that one. "

Connor looked at Val. "If there are any of your friends still out there coming I suggest you had out to escort them in. I got something to do anyway." He got up and walked out to a makeshift firing range with Al

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Valeryia left the hanger and stepped outside checking her phone and then gazed up seeing from the corner of the way in two males approaching. She sighed softly waving, "Good to see you both."
   Both were males one a young red panda and the other looked to be an otter but with more sabertooth cat face features. Both came up and nodded to Valeryia.

The sabertooth otter took her hands, "Glad to be of service again miss Valeryia. Princess of Russia." He kissed both her cheeks and bowed his head, "I Glouin shall do my best to keep thee safe."
   The male beside him had his arms crossed and then put them behind his head then in his pocket as if not sure what to do with them, "Yea... What he said..." 
   Val took a step back, "Great. Well Ferdinand, Glouin; you can go in and get some weapons and armor. I want to stay out here and get as much air as I can."
   Both males passed her and went in and seeing the armory they suited up and loaded up.

Val checked her phone and sighed knowing that was all the help she would recieve for now.

Glouin

Ferdinand (Fern for short)

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Connor was firing shots down range to zero in his 12x scope. Al was spotting him with a pair of binoculars. After Connor fired a few shots Al took a look. "Two inches right." Connor then adjusted the scope and recommenced firing. He got a bullseye with each shot. Al nodded and smiled. "Nice shootin Tex." Connor chuckled. "Its not that hard." Al looked away. "So how did you manage to complete your mission?" Connor quickly frowned and looked away trying to avoid the question. "Ok if you don't want to talk about it that's fine." They both headed back in to prepare for the oncoming assault. I think I've grown more attached to her... but I don't know if she still even tolerates me. 

Rachel ran out from the hanger and sat down next to Val. "I take it your Valeryia, The Russian Princess. My name is Rachel Hart. I am part Russian actually." She held out her had to introduce herself.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Val slowly looked to the hand and then took it shaking it; her grip flax unlike it's normal strong suit. Her mentality was exhausted and it was wearing down on her heavily to the point where she didn't even want to fight. "I see..." Quiet toned as well; much weighed on her as she rubbed her temples, "Forgive my silence I haven't exactly enjoyed my time here..." Her eyes went t the hanger seeing some of her subordinates talking amongst each other which was good that they all got along.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Rachel nodded. "I can tell you're pissed off with Connor. And I can't blame you, but he's been through so much back in Afghanistan. So if he ever pissed you off just forgive him. It was either do his job to collect you or go to prison for war crimes." Rachel sighed and looked back at the hangar. "He didn't want to go back to being a prisoner after he was freed so he took the mission." Rachel turned back to Val. "All I'm saying is, forgive Connor for what he might've done." She looked down the road.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Shaking her head she looked out to the road, "I cannot... not so easily. He lied to me about who he was and his intentions... I despise him for his disloyalty. If he had been up front I wouldn't have been so hard.. but I don't care about his past. I don't bring it up because it is in the past. To not move on is weak. My parents died yesterday and I am missing the Funeral as we speak and no one has shown me a speck of fucking sympathy. So don't tell me who to forgive.. only Lucifer will determine who is forgiven." 

Standing firm she looked to those she entrusted to help her and paused seeing Claura peering over over at Slade with curiosity. A sigh as she whispered over to Rachel, "Is Slade in a relationship by chance? Better yet.. are you with any one in the battalion?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Rachel sighed. "I get what your saying, but being tortured and watching those who were your squad killed right in front of you, that's something that's hard to forget." Rachel got up and sighed. "That event changed him, and now sometimes I don't even know who he is anymore." 

Rachel looked up a little shocked at the question. "No... Slade and I are not in a relationship with anyone. Why do you ask?"

She got up and wrapped her arm around Val. "Anyway I am truly sorry you are going to miss your parents funeral. But we have a problem here and now. Rebels are going to invade your country and fight each other to make it seem Britian attacked Russia. We need to stop them here and now. Also you are no good to your country dead. Once this is over you can go to that funeral. I promise" She said it in a soft tone hoping that Val wouldn't get pissed off somehow.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Valeryia knew what it was like to lose those closest to you but she dropped that vulgar conversation and even the idea of missing her parents funeral. She would be able to visit the grave sites after returning but with much problem she was sure.

Looking over to Slade she spoke quietly, "I noticed Claura my short tiger friend that she has a liking for him but due to her customs she is having difficulty with emotions. Perhaps being alone so long has left her void but she may wish to fill it.. And as for you; A pretty thing such as you alone with no coupling just seems odd."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Rachel chuckled a little bit. "Well Slade can have that charm even if it's not intentional. But he never scored a girlfriend. Most women just want to get in his pants but thats about it." She sighed a little but kept a smile. "Honestly I have always but work before men but I do admit I get VERY lonely sometimes."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Valeryia looked to her and nods, "You are independent, that is good. Many women just go from one man to another never taking the time to realize that they are the only one they need to function. Perhaps you are ready for a relationship. A supportive male in your life would be good.

And I only ask about Slade because I know Claura won't make a move. It is in her nature even though she may want to she will deny her emotions. It is rather sad to see those close to me without love but then again I suppose I am no excuse either..." She sighed softly, "I will need an heir someday but it won't be for sometime."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Rachel nodded in agreement. "Yeah I know but no one ever talks to me or helps me. I did have a thing for Al but not anymore." She watched Slade walking around to make sure everything was ok. "Well Slade wouldn't mind talking to her. And never deny emotions unless you are in the midst of a warzone. Other than that... Also you should try to find a man. An heir may not be for a while buts would feel easier to have someone in a relationship with you."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

"Heh finding love wo be much more difficult for me than you. I push people away because I don't want anyone.. I want everyone under me and I don't want to feel for another. Too much work is needed for a relationship and as of now I just want freedom especially after this whole ordeal.."

Walking up to the girls was the red panda and he bit his lip as though nervous and shuffled a bit, "Eh... uh.. R..rachel; is it?" His bright sky blue eyes looked up to her and he lowered his ears, "Could you.. ah..." He brushed behind his head blushing feeling rather stupid at this point for even asking but he knew little about guns and the way he held it rather showed that he was clueless.

Valeryia got up, "I'll leave you to train Fern. I need to catch up with Glouin." Leaving them she went to the saber otter and looked over his stance, "Ready for this."
   "Of course. Well perhaps. I hadn't intended on joining a war or anything but for a friend I will gladly fight beside and for. I couldn't help but notice tension on you. Perhaps some fine wine will do you well." He smiled softly.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Rachel nodded. "I'll be glad to help." She walked Fern over to the firing range. She thought about what Val said. She shouldn't do that. She'll never get a man like that if she pushes everyone away. Rachel had Fern place the gun on the table. "Well first off. You need to tell me whats wrong with the gun. Its not going to fire no matter right you hold it. Tell me why. " she knew the answer already age was just testing Fern.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next