Share | 

New Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Ferdinand looked over the gun and rubbed behind his head shuffling his feet lightly, "Uh.. the ... lock? The scope? The ammunition cartridge?" At least he knew some parts of the gun but it seemed he wasn't quite sure what was wrong with it as she suggested. 'Damn. I seem so ignorant.. a guy asking a girl about a gun.. I must seem like a true idiot... not to mention any masculinity I may have had will be disregarded...'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Rachel handed the gun to Fern. "Point it at me and try to squeeze the trigger." She had the gun loaded but she knew the safety was on so she wouldn't get shot. "Go ahead it wont fire. The trigger isn't gonna get squeezed all the way either."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Ferdinand took the gun from her holding it and then looked to her as if she were crazy, "Miss Rach.. I couldn't possibly do that, in or out of danger. Guns are dangerous." His tone serious though when he saw her gaze he looked over the gun then slowly aimed at her arm knowing it wasn't her heart. He was shaking but after a moment he pinched the trigger and seeing it stick he let out a large sigh of relief and looked away from her keeping his nerves to himself.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Rachel nodded. "They are tools, meaning they are only dangerous as their user. If you can use one properly then they aren't as dangerous." She took the gun and flipped a switch. "Your problem was the safety. It was still on meaning you couldn't fully squeeze the trigger for it to fire." Rachel set the gun to semi-auto mode. She held the grip tightly and held onto the magazine well. She fired a few shots down range. "I set it to semi auto mode. That basically means it will only fire one round until squeeze the trigger." She unloaded the magazine and pulled the slide to eject the bullet in the chamber. She gave the gun back to Fern. "Now turn to the range, load the gun, pull the slide back. And don't face me, face the target when your loading."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Ferdinand took the gun and made sure he wasn't pointing anywhere near her as he loaded the gun and faced down the range and bit his lip a bit nervously. 'What if I make an ass of myself... maybe I shouldn't have come.. i mean I know hand to hand to an extent but I mainly know technology.. I'm so out of my league.' Pulling the slide back he had thought he heard her clear her throat which caused him to squeeze the trigger which fired. With the kick he had slightly moved as he had been holding it wrong but that and positioning was an easy fix.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Rachel chuckled not out of teasing, just from the sight. "It's a good thing I set the gun to semi. On fully auto the gun also kicks upward." She grabbed a G36C and set it to fully auto. She held the gun the proper way and unloaded on the target. The holes in the target went upward. "If your not cut out for this we could use some extra guys on the computers. Every one else here are soldiers so I'm the only one that pays attention. The only weapon you will have is a handgun."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Taking the gun he looked to her then back to the hanger, "I hate to be of little use if you need more on the field... I'm just clueless.." Aiming at the target he repositioned himself and fired; this time he didn't lose his ground and was able to hit the target a few times, "What do you suggest.." He found talking to her intimidating but at the same time he was trying not to think to hard about the idea of actually possibly hooking-up.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:41 pm

Rachel sighed. "We have enough for the field. What we need are more computer geeks." She looked at the target. "I think its your choice really." She placed the guns on the table and pulled out pistol. "Thats only weapon we'll need."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Gazing down at the guns he then looked back up to the sky, "Getting cloudy, I suspect weather change.. I guess being in the IT would suit me better. Besides I wouldn't want to be in the way of those who are trained.." He reached back scratching behind his neck and blushed a bit.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:36 pm

Rachel nodded. "We are pretty locked down tightly. We will need to lock down the place so we have one last area of operations in case things go to shit." She handed Fern a pistol. "This is only for emergencies. Won't be hard to fire and aim." She grabbed both the assault rifles and brought him to the computer area. "State of the art software, everything is up to date."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:12 pm

The bright blue eyed red panda looked back to Rachel and nodded, "Great, I think I can handle it then. Thanks for the pointers, oh and the last resort." He looked to the pistol in his hand before moving to a open seat and the male beside him guided him.

"So a pretty girl like you single?" A deep male voice spoke from behind her as the stud stood there looking to her eagerly. His red hair fell around his face. Being full of testosterone he gave a sly grin, "Do you want a private lesson on how to cock my gun?"

From not to far was Neera the mare as she watched Jake with a small glare and looked to the young female hoping she could hold her own.

Claura was watching the male intently having a fascination for the tiger and bit her lip as she tried to sharpen her blades from up in the hanger area. 'I want to talk to him but.. meow seems hardly the time...' She let out a 'Nyaa' in her sigh.

Glouin the bright chested saber otter was suited up and ready for battle and was looking over the map of the area. He knew what to do in combat as he had been in war before but had retired due to family issues. He didn't want to join the battle again but knowing a friend was in need he jumped at the opportunity.

Lastly Valeryia was now gazing at her companions who had decided to join her and was glad she had friends join her and want to aid her from past good deeds. Her eyes fell on Connor and her gist tightened. It still didn't help that she hated him right now for everything especially being lied to. This grudge would likely never be forgiven but for now she had to set this aside since they were under attack. This didn't mean she had to play nice though. A ache in her gut and she held her stomach, 'Damn.. must have ate something bad because this pain is starting to get bothersome, that and the fact that I feel ill.'  Thinking she may have been poisoned she paused to think if that was even possible and came to a negative result. Rubbing her temples she sighed heavily.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Rachel stayed calm then moved swiftly. She kicked the males legs and forced him the ground and she put him in a choke hold. "Not interested." She sighed and whispered "You say that again to me and you'll end up in a hospital bed." She made her point clear that she was hard to get.

Alex noticed Glouin looking at the map. "Hey." He moved his hand out. "Names Alex. We have a setup but that maps not updated." He took a good look at it and then waited for a response.

Connor was walking by Val and noticed her grabbing her stomach. "Oi Val!" he walked over with a look of concern. "You ok?" No matter how much Val hated Connor, he still cared about Val.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:18 pm

Jacob looked up to the female and smirked at seeing her move so swiftly. He hadn't expected a hard to get girl but he enjoyed a challenge, "Oh? Put me in the hospital bed?" He rolled and flipped up and looked down to her, "I think now would hardly be the time but I guess I can take a hint for now."

Glouin looked over to Alex and nods taking his hand shaking it firmly, "Yea I am familiar with the area. Some new harbors were built in the past 2 years since I have been away and there was a small channel along here." He pointed along the map, "If they come by water as well as on foot we would be surrounded unless we cut them off mid channel or block it completely."

Valeryia shuddered and held her stomach and looked to Connor hiding the pain in her face as she lowered to a knee taking some rather deep breaths. "Not very well.." Her accent heavy between her breaths, "Something feels wrong though I am not sure what.. either way I have to ignore it so that I can fight."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Rachel looked away. "Men like you should not try to hit on someone when there is war. But yet you do it anyway. How pitiful. " She didn't like men hitting on her during a crisis or facing depression. It always put her in a bad mood after they hit on her. And they guy usually is laying on the floor in pain.

Alex shook his head. "They aren't going by either of those on the inital assault. They are coming in through air. We have mines set up on the run way far from our location. We have a few guys on roof with Stingers." He sighed a little from everything they did to set up. "We have a few planes as well rigged with explosives. And don't worry about being surrounded. We have barriers on our end here and we have a 5 man stealth team sitting along the channel. We tried to lock this place down as tight as we could. "

Connor rushed over. "No you're not fighting with this kind of pain. I'm bringing you to IT. They have a small med center and its heavily guarded. And DON'T argue with me. We're not ready to lose you to these assholes quite yet."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Jake walked away from the feisty female and leaned against a wall and chuckled. Neera came up and hit his shoulder, "Why do you have to be such an asshole. You always expect pussy in the wrong place or time. Would you just concentrate on the battle ahead of us."
Jake looked to her and shrugs, "I guess, but you can't blame me for trying. I mean I am a stud; I always want it. Neera would you like my dick in you?"
Blushing she shook her head standing beside him, "No. Pervert... God you are an ass.."

Claura looked down at Alex in a dreamy fashion and smiled thinking of how great it would be to be with a man again if not for love then for passion.
Glouin peered over raising a brow, "By air? wait then wont this be futile? They could easily just bomb us and destroy us in one swoop.. have you taken any precautions to clear the air?"

Valeryia looked to Connor and glared at him, "This is my right to fight and I should be on field because they want me..." A tightness in her stomach made her double over into his arms as her fever could be felt from the heat of her body; eyes looked to him with hate but deep down it was something else, "Con.." Before she could finish she fainted in his arms. It was best because she wouldn't have come quietly.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Rachel overheard Neera. "Thats an understatement." She chuckled a little. "God I hate men like that. Expecting a girl to be weak and easy to get into their pants. Last i checked some females have morals." She stared at the computer screen. "Well seems like they want to do a little recon." She got on the radio and spatted orders.

Alex pointed to roof and one guy was getting a Stinger Launcher ready. "We have those. Anti Air Missles. Plus we have SAM turrents on the other side. They try to come by air they won't stand a chance."

Connor rushed Val to the medic area and laid her down on the bed. He told the nurse that she isn't allowed to leave unless he says so. If she fights back then the nurse will need to sedate Val. The nurse nodded and Connor walked away.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Neera peered over and nodded, "Agreed." Peering over to her cousin she gave a disapproving look and then saw him take his equipment in hand and leave to do something more productive. Watching him go the mare made her way to Rachel, "Please don't take too much offense of him. He isn't a horrible person. He is just... easily distracted."

Glouin saw him point upward and followed his hand and peered up, "Excellent then. Seems like most fronts would be covered then; are there any places in particular that we are not fully protected or exposed?" He looked along the map carefully.
Claura looked down at Alex with admiration then slowly got up and walked along the pillars up top with ease looking up then down at all the people running around.

Valeryia barely opened her eyes at the bright lights and her head throbbed lightly as she rolled over letting her queasy feeling pass before laying on her back once more. Taking her blade in hand she sat up, "I will not...go..." Before finishing she was laying back down on her back and out cold.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Rachel smiled. "It's fine, some men just go out with certain women just to have sex. I want more than that." She sighed and looked down. "Although I never had it, and sometimes I do feel desperate." She looked back up to Neera. "Sorry that was a bit much."

Alex shook his head. "The way you guys came in would be the weakest point. but there are mines out that way. No way in from behind. Other than that we are pretty locked down." He grabbed a rifle and looked out the rest of the airfield. He noticed a faint glow in the distance. "GET DOWN!" He sent Glouin down as he pulled a the sniper rifle and fired it at the glow. "Damn. They are fucking persistant." No one was surprised.

The nurse notified Connor what happened. "Not like I was going to give her a choice." He then went back to the infirmary. Slade came over and told Connor that the infirmary needs to be locked down, and that he wanted Connor to stay in case things turned to shit. He nodded in a silent agreement. Slade left and it was only Connor, a couple of nurses, and a knocked out Val.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:41 am

Valeryia was passed out on the nurses bed but her mind had been far from empty; the whole ordeal was just un-nerving. Being dropped in a lake and left to drown by her own guards, then meeting Connor and him trying to protect her, finding out he had other plans for her to go to the UK with him during a dinner with his cousin and lover.

She had finally returned to Russia not knowing Connor had followed; rebels penetrated her security and her room was bombed, burning two of her closest friends and partners. She left Russia with Connor but kicking and screaming practically; leaving the country in the care of her most trustworthy ally, Vengal whom passed as her brother. Leaving Now at this airfield she had her friends whom would likely be dying on the field to protect her, when all she wanted to do now was resign and pass over power to someone else. 

Clara her dear tiger friend from Japan had a thing for the lion Slade, Neera was putting up with her cousin Jacob's hormones, Glouin had family and was putting it on the line, while Ferdinand hadn't the slightest Idea of what he was doing on the field and was now at a computer. Connor's allies Al the spotted feline was rather intelligent and Alex seemed to know what he was doing as well; Rachel was indeed a smart canine and was ready for battle as well. All these lives that would be put forth to try and protect Valeryia.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:03 am

Connor wanted to keep Val alive at any cost. Every situation he went through to protect her was eye opening for him. He saved Val from drowning, he then proceeded to have sex with her, then went to dinner with his cousin. Even though Val hated his guts he wanted to make things right between them.

He followed her back to Russia and jumped out of an exploding building. Again he saved her life. He drove them out to an operations post and met up with his squad. He met some of Val's friends as well who were willing to fight.

He was prepared to fight and to hope that World War three would be prevented. But he also felt something. He had feelings for Val, but couldn't express them because she hates him. He was shocked he convinced her to go with him to this base.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Calling    

Back to top Go down

New Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12