HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Amour De L'adolescence.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:12 pm

A small grin made its way across Kyle's face as the heavenly sounds of the school bell graced his ears. You made it, he told himself. First week, down. The young wolf quickly collected his things, sliding them off of his desk and into his small purple bag. He stood, stretching, allowing the rest of the class to filter out before him. He didn't much feel like fighting the current today. Trailing along behind the crowd, the boy made his way out into the halls, attempting to remember where his locker was located. It's been a week, you should know this already. A light bulb went off in his head, and he quickly turned the other direction, pushing his way through the crowd as best as he could.

Eventually, he found himself staring at his locker, his hands in his pockets. Two... two-seven- no, two-one... He mentally kicked himself for not having memorized this already. Two-one.... nine. Two-one-nine. Gah! No. Two one... SIX. Two-one-six. Rolling his eyes, he yanked his locker open, tossing in what few books he had acquired this week. He sighed, glancing over to the small mirror he'd plastered to the back wall. Oh god, is that me? He quickly began an attempt to mat his light grey fur down. Hopefully now he wouldn't look like he'd just been hit by a twister. Upon closer inspection, his violet eyes were worn, and tired. The first week was always the hardest, no matter what school he'd moved to, or what time of the year it was. He stared at himself for a moment before hoisting his bag over his shoulder with a huff, slamming his locker closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:49 pm

Michael was as always, late to school at the beginning of the week when schools starts. Goddamnit Michael. You do this every year. It was a good thing he got his license and his own parking spot or he would have a problem getting to school. He parked his 63' Corvette Convertable in his spot. He ran into the school building and got a tardy pass.

Since they were in between classes he had to manuever through the crowd. He got to his locker (which was next to Kyles but he learns that later.) and grabbed his necessary books. He ran to class but was few minutes late. He handed his pass to the teacher and sat down.

Michael's Corvette

Michael Takahashi

Last edited by Cassius Takahashi on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:03 pm

The boy jolted back as he was almost hit by a running student. Confused, he pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time. Shit! He immediately swung his bag over his shoulder and took off down the hallway. 

Eventually, he was able to find his classroom, and stood at the doorway for a moment to catch his breath. You can't start like this. Good first impressions are important. Reluctantly, he opened the door, scurrying over to the most inviting seat- the very back. 

He slouched himself into the seat, plopping his bag onto the desk before him. Pulling out a small black notebook, he began to flip through the pages. Once he was able to find a blank one, he began scribbling into it, peeking up from his notebook every few minutes. A heavy sigh escaped his lungs. Thank god it's the last class of the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Michael yawned from english class. He hated english class, he already knew how to do all of that. He was happy it was the last class of the day. He didn't have any plans so he had a flexible schedule. After the bell he walked off to his locker.

At his locker he opened it up and placed books he didn't need for homework and then grabbed the ones he did.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Kyle managed to sketch his way through his last hour, filing out behind everybody else as usual when the final bell rang. He quickly located his locker, rather pleased that he had been able find it at all. Opening it, he quickly tossed his books back in, save for his notebook, which he kept in his bag.

Glancing at his reflection once more, he noticed that his eyeliner had been smudged slightly. He frowned, quickly wiping it away, before penciling it back on. There. He smiled. Much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Michael closed his locker and when he turned he accidentally bumped into Kyle smudging his eye liner he just re did. He quickly turned around and saw Kyle. "Oh I am so sorry man. I didn't mean to." Taking a good look he slightly blushed. He looks nice... "Want me to make it up to you?"

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:24 pm

The young wolf squealed as he was slammed into, smudging his eyeliner across the side of his face. He stood there for a moment, thinking silently. In retrospect, it probably hadn't been the smartest idea to re-apply his eyeliner in such a busy hallway. His eyes eventually focused on the wolf before him, his cheeks suddenly flushing a bright pink, his violet eyes wide with embarrassment. 

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't... I wasn't..." He paused, the boy's question taking a moment to register. "I... s- sure.." He blinked, not quite sure what to expect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Michael grabbed a rag out of his bag and wiped the smear off of Kyle's face. He threw the rag out in the trash. "You want a ride home instead of taking the bus? Its pretty crowded and boring in my opinion." He smiled. It was the least he could do for someone. "Names Michael by the way." He held out his hand.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Kyle couldn't help but smile as his face was wiped. Michael...? Well, aren't we handsome.

"S-sure." He smiled, shutting his locker behind him. "I'd love a ride... I'm Kyle, by the way." He said, taking Michael's hand gently. "I-I'm new here... in case you couldn't already tell." Kyle giggled softly, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Michael shook Kyles hand and let go. "Nice to meet you Kyle. And im always happy to help a freshman." He turned around and waved. "Come on let's get going. We can talk on the way to the car." He started walking hoping Kyle will follow. His attempt to make friends ended badly. But that's only for the past two years going into the school.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:55 pm

The boy blushed, following Michael. "Don't remind me... I hate being new. I'm always the new guy. It's the worst." He giggled to himself, eyeing Michael every now and then. "My family likes to move around alot. Mainly because of my dad... His job forces him to move around every few months or so. But I'm hoping we've finally found the right place to stay. I like it here, and I'm tired of leaving people behind. This is our first week here, and he's already out of town for the weekend. I've barely had time to figure out my way around the house and he's already leaving me alone. I wouldn't be surprised if I get lost and never find my way back out." Kyle blinked, realizing that he was talking way too much. "....sorry." He coughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Michael shook his head. "Naw man I know how it feels. I moved here two years ago and I still haven't got use to this country. Its just my mom and I really. My father ditched when I was born." He sighed deeply. "I still get homesick though. Very homesick." He looked to Kyle. "Its fine you can keep talking."

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Kyle nodded as they approached Michael's car. "I understand. My mother left us when I was a kid. It wasn't her fault, though." He sighed, turning to admire the vehicle before them. "Wow... she's gorgeous..." The boy didn't know too much about cars. He had never been formally introduced to the world of automobiles. That being said, he still knew a true beauty when he saw one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Michael opened the door for Kyle. "Yeah she is. Unfortunately she isn't 100 percent mine. My mom and I have restored this thing together. Im hoping to get my own car soon. I need something with better gas mileage as well. I just need to get a few more dollars." His phone went off which he grabbed instantly. He answered it which was his mother. "Really? Uhh ok I need to drop someone off first then ill be home. " He paused for a moment. "Hey Kyle want to stay at my place for a little bit? Apparently my mom has to tell me some priority stuff."

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Blinking, Kyle watched as Michael spoke with his mother. The thought of being in Michael's house made him incredibly nervous, especially if it meant meeting his mother. But, hoping that they would get some private time to themselves, he nodded. "Sure. I'd love to see the place. Your mom sounds really nice too." He smiled, buckling himself in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:31 pm

He nodded and hung up. "Awesome." He got in and started the car up. The v8 engine was loud and attracted some attention. "By the way this is an American muscle car. Its gonna be loud." He pulled out of the school parking lot and headed home. Not even a minute later he is already at the gas station filling up his car. "Sorry I was running on E when I got to school. My mom wouldn't be too happy if the car didn't have gas in it when I got home. Also these cars have poor gas mileage."

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:38 pm

"You sure do like cars, don't you?" The wolf smiled, relaxing in his seat. The more he thought about being alone with Michael, the more excited he got. "How far away do you live, exactly...?" He asked, peeking his head out the window. "Just curious." His tail swung happily behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Michael smiled. "Yep. The car I want isn't exactly as beautiful as this but its nice looking AND and its performance is great." He finished it up, paid then got back into the car. He buckled up before saying anything. "I live just a couple blocks down. Its a small mobile home kinda place so don't expect much."

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Kyle smiled, nodding. For the rest of the ride the boy was rather quiet. He was rather overwhelmed with how easily he'd acquired his new friend. The idea excited him, and he found himself deep in thought, pondering the possibilities of their relationship. "Is that one yours?" He asked, breaking his silence as he gestured toward a small mobile home a small distance away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Michael was blown away at how Kyle guessed that. "Damn you have a good eye. Anyway yes that's my place. There's a garage on the other side to which is nice. He pulled into the driveway and noticed a car under a tarp. "Hmm that wasn't there before. Other than that there was a black Zenvo ST1 sitting in the driveway. There was a woman under it working on the suspension. Michael stopped the car and unbuckled his seatbelt. He was a little confused. "Hm. She never works on that thing. I wonder what'sZenvo ST1

Sarah Takahashi (Michael's mother)

Zenvo ST1

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Kyle tilted his head, observing the woman. She looked rather young. Much younger than he would have ever guessed. He decided to stay put, turning to Michael. He felt his blood pressure beginning to rise, fearing that he would somehow make a terrible impression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:59 am

Michael got out of the car and approached his mother. "Hey Mom!" His mother jumped and accidentally hit her head on the car. "OWE!" She got out from under the car and be got up. She hugged Michael. "Hey baby." Afterwards she looked over to Kyle. "This is your new friend right. Nice to meet you..." Michael spoke up. "Kyle." "Nice to meet you Kyle."

She turned to Michael. "I got something for you." She removed the tarp and revealed a blue car. " NO WAY YOU GOT ME THE SUBIE!!!" Michael hugged his mother tightly. "Thank you so much." The car was a metallic blue Subaru Impreza WRX STI 22b.

Michael's new Subie

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 am

Kyle couldn't help but giggle as Michael's mother slammed her head into the car. She was quite beautiful, and rather promiscuous looking to be a mother. Still, he shrugged this off, and politely waved back as she greeted him, flashing a friendly smile. He cocked his head as the two exchanged words, attempting to decipher what a "Subie" was. He found it rather cute to see Michael get so excited, even if it was over a car. The boy took a deep breath, before unbuckling himself, stepping out of the car, and approaching the two in the garage to formally introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Michael's mother handed Michael the keys to the Subaru. "Thank you so much." He hugged her again. The mother looked at him. "Hey I have something to tell you." Mike looked over to his mother concerned. "Whats up?" His mother sighed. "Look I got to go on business for a while. I don't know when I'll be back but I know you can take care of yourself." She hugged him again and kissed him. "I will see you soon Mike." She got in the Zenvo and drove off waving to the boys. "I will see you soon Mom!" 

Michael had a tear in his eye but he sucked it up. "Well this will be a long week." He walked over to Kyle. "So you want stay a while?"

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Pouting, Kyle observed as Michael's mother left them, waving silently. He was all too used to such a feeling. He hoped that he could help Michael get over it. "Sure!" The boy smiled, tilting his head cutely. "I've got nowhere else to all weekend."

In all honestly, Kyle was screaming inside. He'd never had a boy pay such attention to him in his entire life, let alone be invited to their house. "Lead the way." He smiled, nudging the wolf playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Michael smiled and led his new friend inside. As soon as they entered there was a kitchen. "Basic place. Kitchen right when you enter." Pointing to the left "over there is the living room." He then led Kyle down the hall to his room.

The room was a medium sized room with a huge closet. The bed was in the corner which was a queen size bed. The closet had no doors because there was a huge flat screen TV with a Playstation 3 and Xbox One hooked up to it. All over the walls were posters of many classic American Muscle with some Retro Japanese cars and modern Supercars. There was a wardrobe directly across from the bed and shelves which stored a variety of games.
"Some of my friends are shocked at how I get my homework done with this many distractions in my room." He chuckled.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Kyle followed as instructed, glancing around as he was lead through the kitchen. He felt his jaw practically drop when he saw Michael's room. Two gaming consoles, a flat screen TV, a massive wardrobe, and more posters than he could count. "I'm rather shocked myself." He said, chuckling softly as he took a seat on the boy's bed, crossing his legs, resting his tail in his lap. "My room barely has anything in it at all."

He quietly observed the room, playfully kicking his feet back and forth, his violet eyes so excitable and full of life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:29 am

Michael sighed. "Yeah well my mom is always going on business trips. And I have a job down at the gas station, the one we were just at. I basically paid for most of this stuff myself. The only things I did not buy myself was the TV and the Xbox One. My mom wants to keep me entertained while she goes on these trips so." He hung up is bag on a hook and sat down next to Kyle. "So what's your life like on a normal day?"

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:05 pm

"Not much, really." Kyle said, leaning over against Michael. "I don't have much to do, especially now that I'm here. I usually just work on my art, or write, or practice the piano. Those are my main hobbies, really. That, and makeup. Other than that I don't really do much. My life is a simple one." He giggled."I never do anything, but at the same time I always find myself with no extra time on my hands." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Michael smiled. "Well I have too much time on my hands even with the part time job and school. But I was thinking of changing that. " He turned to Kyle and stared at him. "I can show you what I mean later tonight. Can't be right now while the sun is up." He got up and stretched. "Well I need to work on my new car so your free to do homework or help me its up to you. "

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:38 pm

"I... Alright." Kyle nodded. "I guess I can just rest here. I didn't bring much to do but I don't think I'll be of any help with the soom-bie." He blinked, before flashing a friendly smile, adjusting himself on Michael's bed, his violet eyes flushing to a darker, richer purple. "Unless you had something else in mind, that is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:59 am

Michael was feeling like he was being seduced. It worked on him though so he hopped onto the bed. "Well what did you have in mind? " He smirked. It kinda helped he was gay and that he found Kyle attractive.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:26 am

Kyle's cheeks flushed pink as Michael hovered above him, his eyes brightening significantly. "I... I don't know..." He bit his lip, observing Michael's smirk. They'd just met a mere few hours before, yet he already found himself incredibly attracted to the wolf before him. "Anything you want, I guess..." He turned his head to the side slightly. "It's your house. You're the host." He said, attempting to smirk as smugly as Michael, his eyes transforming into a much brighter, more alluring purple, almost magenta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:38 am

Michael nodded in agreement. He then went in and kissed Kyle on the lips. He was really affectionate about it. I know we just met but he is really nice, and hot. He was hoping they would do more but he waited for Kyle to either keep him going or to stop him.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:01 am

Caught off guard, Kyle squeaked softly as he was kissed, jolting gently. The boy stared up to Michael for a moment as their lips locked, hesitating momentarily before sinking deeply into the kiss gently resting his hands atop Michael's chest, his eyes now a bright magenta, almost completely pink. This was all so new to him, yet he already found himself wanting more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:07 am

Michael stopped kissing Kyle for a moment and then grabbed his balls. "You want to go a little further or do you want to stop?" He wanted to keep going but he was more concerned for Kyle.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:13 am

"I'm... I'm not ready for that yet..." He spoke softly, removing Michael's hand from his crotch. "But that doesn't mean we have to stop here." He bit his lip nervously. placing Michael's hand on his waist, and his own hand on Michael's shoulder. "K-keep going..." The boy said in a hushed tone. He'd never been intimate with another man before. The idea scared him, but there was something about the way Michael touched him, and he wanted more of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:39 am

Michael nodded and went back to kissing Kyle. He brushed his body against Kyle's to make it more exciting. Michael wanted to do more but he also figured it was to early to do it with him. Michael always kept his secret about being gay away from others. But doing this with Kyle made him forget it was a secret.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:15 pm

A small purr escaped Kyle's lips, and he slowly lay himself back, pulling Michael with him. "P-put your hands on me.." He murmured, beginning to pant quietly. He could feel himself growing hotter inside, slowly wrapping his legs around Michael's waist, his hands trailing along the boy's collar bone, locking eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Michael did what Kyle wanted. He wrapped his hands around Kyles back. As he got closer Michael realized he was getting hard. He ignored it and went backing to passionately kissing Kyle. He had the urge to just fuck him right there but Kyle saying he didn't want to go that far made Michael resist it.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Kyle groaned softly, turning his head to the side, pressing his neck to Michael's lips. He'd never felt so hot in his life. The way Michael touched him, and spoke to him. It drove him mad. "M-Michael..." He murred, gently wrapping his arms around the wolf's shoulders. Kyle felt himself beginning to give in to the intense temptations he felt without a care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Michael licked Kyle's neck and moved his hands down to his hips. He removed Kyle's shirt. "I don't think you'll need that." He then removed his so Kyle didn't have feel like he was the only one. "You sure you don't want to go further?" He placed his hands back onto Kyle's hips.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.    Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:04 pm

The boy purred eagerly as his neck was toyed with, blushing hotly as his curvy, slightly feminine frame was revealed, his eyes widening as he saw Michael's body. He held the wolf's hands against his hips, staring up to him decidedly. Finally, he nodded, running Michael's hands across his body.'"keep going..." He said softly, pulling Michael on top of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Michael smirked. "Ok then." He removed Kyles pants to reveal his underwear. He then moved his hands onto Kyles ass and kissed him affectionately. "Want to 'do' it or is that to much?" He only asked because he didn't want to piss off Kyle.

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.    Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Kyle giggled to himself as Michael held his plump rear, grinning smugly. "We can 'do' anything you want.." He winked, his tail snaking across Michael's face playfully. "Like I said before, you're the host. It's your house. Your bed." Kyle had never gone very far with another man. He'd never really had the opportunity. But he wasn't about to let this one go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Michael smuged and grabbed Kyles underwear. He removed those as well. He then went to remove his pants completely. Underwear and all. Michael's cock was erect and out of his sheath. He flipped Kyle over onto his stomach. He started rubbing the cheeks of Kyle's ass. "Wouldn't mind licking it to lube it up?"

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Kyle's eyes widened even further as he saw Michael's member, his cheeks flushing an even brighter pink. He squeaked as he was unexpectedly flipped over onto his stomach. Propping his rear up slightly, he gently gripped the pillow underneath him. "A-as long as I get to give you a lick or two.." He giggled, wiggling his ass playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Michael nodded. "Then it's a done deal." He then hunched over and gave Kyle a good long slow lick of pleasure. Then slipped his tongue over Kyle's anus hole a few more times until it was nice and wet. Michael then spit into his paw and rubbed it on his penis. "You ready Kyle?"

OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Kyle let out a low groan into the pillow beneath him as Michael toyed with his ass. He shuddered softly, attempting to hold back any further noise, hoping not to ruin the moment. Afterwards he quickly rolled back onto his back, parting his thighs, looking up to Michael, nodding. "I-I think so.." He smiled nervously, bringing the boy in for a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:03 pm

After the kiss Michael slowly penetrated Kyle's ass with the tip of his penis. He bent over onto Kyle's back and thrusted very time slowly so that they could both take in waves of pleasure. He got almost knot deep into Kyle's ass but couldn't get it to fit. "I'm gonna... try to... get my... knot... in."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amour De L'adolescence.   

Back to top Go down

Amour De L'adolescence.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next