HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

The Lonely driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: The Lonely driver   Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:16 pm

A cyan wolf leaves his small two bedroom house and opens his garage. He gets into a blue muscle car and starts it up. He is wearing just a black jacket exposing his chest, jeans and some black work boots. He drove a little bit over the limit and arrived at a bar. He walked in and sat at the bar. The bartender was a lion in a black t shirt and black pants.

"Well hey there Cassius, how was your night?" He grabbed the wolf a glass of coke. "Ehh it was fine. Still boring." He took a sip of coke. "Still deciding whether to grow a pair and try to go out with that woman?" The wolf named Cassius sighed deeply. "I don't know Tom given my past experience..." The lion named Tom interrupted the wolf. " I don't fucking care just do it man." Cassius looked back to see a black and green canine. He quickly looked away. " I don't know man I can't just can't."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Walking into the bar a female looked around the scene the shrugged walking to the bar and spun side to side, "can I get a strawberry sweet sangria with 3 Cherry's on top please." Spinning in the chair she seemed to chuckle to herself; wearing shorts that were ripped at the bottom, a dark violet tanktop which let her small angel winks peek out. Her body was a charcoal grey but she had hints of a neon green and a bright blue. Her tail was draconic with a flayed green fur and a Mohawk green hair due, eyes a vibrant pink which were quite alluring. Scales under her eyes and along the bridge of her nose and the underside of her tail were a dark navy.

Getting her drink she removed the cherries and downed thee entire drink then took all 3 at nonce then pulled out the stems which were neatly knotted together. Peering over to the cyan wolf she licked her lips with a forked tongue, "Hey there..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 pm

The cyan wolf was blushing red which was hard to see. He quickly moved his head and his hair whipped around covering his gray eyes. FUUUUUCK! How do I respond...... I guess I could try to just go with it... The bartender glanced at Cassius while washing a glass and gave him a look.

The wolf turned his head to face the female and brushed his hair from to show his eyes. "H...hey." He was quite nervous but he tried to power through his stress. "My name is Cassius. You look quite nice today..." He was blushing so hard it was obvious. The bartender gave Cassius a smile and nodded. Cassius smiled feeling very confident now. "Maybe you want to go out sometime and maybe grab a bite to eat?" He hated using pickup lines and smooth talking. He'd rather be honest about someone else. I really hope this works out though.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Looking over the the shyness of the male she couldn't help but chuckle and smirk, "Poor guy; all flustered. I take it this isn't something you do often." Standing and stretching she peered over with interest, "I never turn down a free meal!" Reaching out her hand she shook his, "I go by Yudan but I prefer it if you call me Yudy." Her grip was firm as though she had some muscle under that rather fit frame.

"So what did you have in mind for food?" Placing money on the counter she waved at the bar tender and took his h and and hurried out the door, "Hmm fresh air! It's so nice out tonight, So... how did you get here?" Looking over the cars parked around she spoke up again, "I normally just walk or fly and trust me my wings do get bigger." A small smirk from the comment.

Yudy (better idea of her look & colors/details

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Cassius shook Yudy's hand. "Nice to meet you Yudy." He paid the bartender what he owed. While heading out Tom spoke up. "Hey Cas! I meant to tell you something." The wolf turned around in interest. "What is it Tom!?" Tom sighed. "You got a race this friday! And I aint telling you your opponent!" Cassius nodded and turned to Yudy. 

He smiled standing by his car. "Whatever you feel like having." He then turned to his car. "Shelby GT350r. She's fast but looked eats gas like a cow." He then turned to Yudy. "You are pretty lucky to have wings. Not having to drive and its cheaper than owning a car. Consider yourself lucky." He brought Yudy to the passenger side door and opened it for her. Inside there was a role cage, racing bucket seats, and in sback there was no back seats. "And I might've made some slight alterations to the interior to drop the weight. If you want to fly there go right ahead but you would need to tell me where you want to go. Completely up to you." Cassius was blushing a little because he didnt have a girlfriend since highschool and was bad at first impressions.

((OOC: Alright so for some wierd reason a PS VITA does not have copy and paste feature on their internet browser... so on that note you might have to google search the Shelby GT350R... sorry for any inconvenience.))

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Looking over the vehicle she opened the door and got inside and folded her wings carefully as she sat back into the sea and buckled in, "I don't mind flying but sometimes I don't mind a ride; I mean, I hang out with a lot of friends so I normally enjoy a free ride so we can walk all day but I am so used to walking and running but wings are handy if in a rush."

"Oh as for food since you don't have a preference I really enjoy Chinese so how about a buffet? Decent price about now and all you can eat!" A smirk indicated she would very much enjoy herself if he would agree with her idea.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Cassius got into the car and started it up. The initial roar of the v8 was pretty loud. He turned and smiled. "Chinese sounds awesome. I'm open to any suggestions of any places that are pretty good." He put on the double seatbelt and pulled the car out of the parking lot and drove up to the intersection. "Now I see two ways of getting there, slow and boring. Or fast and hard. "

Cassius's Shelby GT350R ((OOC: Thank god for browsers on phones.))

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:05 pm

"Hmm at the corner of 6th and Broadway is the nicer buffet; cozy and spacey as well as well stocked. You just have to take the main street." Staring at him she raised a brow, "I didn't know slow was an option considering you obviously got a racing car; so that is a stupid ass question so just shut up and drive." She made sure her belt was secure and sat forward waiting in slight anticipation for the kick of the vehicle being put in gear and thrusting into the next lane.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:08 am

Cassius bit his lip. "You know what...." be revved the engine and did a burnout. The engine was loud but not enough for anyone to really complain. He did a burnout then drove off. "I'm not going to drive hard. I don't want to get us killed. " He followed the rules but bent a couple. It still didn't take long to get there. "I usually show off to my friends but this is different." He parked in the parking lot and shut off the car. "This place looks nice."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:27 pm

When he didn't take off in such a rush she was impressed really; most would have naturally just went fast because they have that kind of vehicle. Shrugging she stepped out the vehicle and her tail whipped the door closed. Popping her neck and knuckles she stepped in and instantly was greeted by many of the Asian American workers. 

It was easy to tell she came here often as they walked them to a seat. and took drink orders. After a moment they left Yudan looked to Cassius, "Let's get our chow on!" Standing she went to the buffet and began to load her plate which easily became a second one. Funny how fit she was; she was on no diet though.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:46 pm

Cassius put some food on his plate and sat down. Usually he was a big eater but something was on his mind besides actually going out with someone. He had a few bites of chicken before saying anything. "So Yudy, where are you from? " He took a few bites of rice but kept his ears trained on his date.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:31 am

Yudan looked up slurping some of her lo mein and cleared her throat, "Heh the mountains actually on the far east coast. If I had a label it would be 'made in Japan' on it." After a chuckle she ate a teriyaki sliver, "what about you? Where are you from and what do you do for a living?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:07 am

Cassius smiled. "Always loved the mountains. They are quite beautiful." He took a bite of rice and then stared at Yudy in her eyes. "I'm from up north, Canada. I never stayed one place though. I moved around a lot cause my dad was in the military." He had a small bite of chicken. "I work pizza delivary. Not good money but it gets me from bill to bill."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:33 pm

"I move around a lot myself just because I want to. I like a good change of scenary. I have been here for a few months and it is a nice place but I have never thought of settling down or anything. I would have to think about it." Her magenta eyes flickered as she whipped her tail around as her eyes went to his, "So delivery? Perhaps a faster delivery will get a better tip? If I can help I wouldn't mind. Would be something with trying. At least flying is a straight shot and I am familiar with the area."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:03 am

Cassius chuckled a little at the idea. "That seems like a good idea but what if you dropped the pizza? That would not end well." He stopped laughing at the idea and took a bite of rice. "flying delivery does has some pros and cons to it though."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 am

Staring at him she narrowed her eyes a bit, "I wouldn't drop it! We would be just fine. I would need a sturdy strap but I would hold it firm and the bag is lined to keep it warm. What would be other negative things? Weather would be of no issue if I got a second bag to insulate it."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:51 am

Cassius took a bite of rice before saying anything. "I don't know. Not every plan is full proof though. So the issues will have to present themselves." He sighed and finished his rice. "Im not saying its a bad idea. Its pretty good actually. But what about the risks? Anyway I could probably get you the job. My manager has been looking for new delivery drivers. Maybe you could present the idea to her."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:28 am

After slurping a few noodles she nods, "absolutely! I will show them its a great investment and I don't mind being paid. I will take just tips if acceptable! Hell if they were still open I would do a trial now bit it grows late in the hour and I realize it could be closing time." Eager and excited she had ate her 3 plates and sat back satisfied. "Going to have to run this meal off." She stretched in her seat before standing, "What next then?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:10 am

Cassius looked at Yudy and smiled. "Well the pizza place I work at is open very late. So we could head down tonight and pitch the idea." He grew curious the more he thought about the idea. He took his last bites of chicken and rice.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:40 pm

"What??! Then what are we waiting for!!" She quickly put money on the table and grabbed his hand and was able to drag him outside with little difficulty. "I will follow you, need to work off this meal!" She stretched and flexed before popping her back.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Cassius dropped the rest of his money as he was being dragged. He got into the car and started it up. "You sure you want to fly there?" At first he only questioned it because she was gonna follow him. "You know What never mind. BUT I need to head home first." He pulled out onto the road and drove home.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:57 am

Seeing Cassius pull out to the street she raised a brow, "What would he need from home?" Shaking her head she climbed the building and began to run the roof tops keeping pace with his vehicle. When a large gap came she leapt up and expanded her feathered wings then flew over the top of the buildings. The wind was keeping her up and allowed her to glide easily overhead.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:58 pm

Cassius drove into his house and parked his current car. He shut it off and got out to his other car in which he kept wrapped. It was what he called his secret weapon of the mountain. The only other person that knows this cars owner is his boss. Other than no one on the mountain knows who does. The only thing they do know is that they get their ass kicked by. "Lets go." He pulled out of his garage and drove off to the pizza place.

He pulled into the alley way and parked. Heading inside he met with his manager which was a white canine fox wearing a suit and tie. "Ah Cassius, great your here. We have a ton of deliveries and I need your help." Cassius sighed. "Of course Alice....we always do. Well I did bring help. She wants to propose an idea. She'll be here soon."

Alice Harte (WARNING NUDITY)

Cassius's Subaru S206

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:48 am

She perched on a tree when she saw him stop at his home then hopped down, "quite the place you have and vehicles." The shimmer made her eyes locked on them than she moved back as he raced out. Taking a running start she followed him to the location.

Seeing him get out she swooped down then lowered slowly and extended a hand, "Hi I'm Yudan. A new friend of Cassius. Was curious if you would ve interested in a flying delivery. I ask for no rate pay only the tips."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Alice looked at Yudan interested in the idea. "Well I can hire you I just need to see this idea in action." She looked at Cassius and smirked then turned back to Yudy. "Yudan. I want you and Cassius race. Since you are flying you will have 5 deliveries to make. Coming back here after making each one to grab the next. Cassius will only have one but its further up north through the mountains. Once he comes back here the race is over." Alice felt like that was fair and had intentions to hire Yudy.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:00 am

Yudy gazed to Alice and then to Cassius, "sounds fair enouthat, so long as it is the same distance I have no problem with it. Besides my trips will be straight shot since I won't need to take the streets." Giving a stretch she looked over, "wait are we doing that now? Or are we doing this tomorrow? I don't mind either, didn't know if you would get the five orders this evening.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Alice grinned. "Tonight yes. The addresses are on the boxes. So you know where to go. Heres the bag you can put it in. I suggest you write the address down on the paper so you can quickly refer to it." She turned to Cassius. She gave him a small black box. "I need to know where you are at all times. You only have one delivery ty o make but you have to drive to the house and back." She turned back to Yudy and handed her a headset. "I need to stay in contact with you." She backed up and faced the two. "Cassius gets a 30sec headstart. Then its free game." she sighed a little. " You guys ready?" Cassius nodded.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Yudan took the addresses and began to look them over then took the satchel over her shoulder tightening the strap. Taking the headset she made sure it was secure on her waist and pocket then firm on her ear. Taking a look at the addresses she quickly got out a sharpie and wrote on each finger the street address. Making sure it was sealed tightly she shook her body and began to do some stretching, "Alright, I guess we can do that." Popping her back she looked to Cassius, "Hey if you win I will treat you to one thing and it can be anything." Giving a lunge or two she stood upright watching his vehicle rev up.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Cassius chuckled a little bit. "Yeah I'm not going to win. But that doesn't mean I'm going to drive hard." Alice walked over to Cassius and handed him an open cup of water. They both nodded at each other. Alice walked over to Yudy and handed her a small headset. "I want to communicate your progress. And let you know things as well." She went into a small office and sat down. Cassius drove off to his place. In the headset Alice spoke. "Cas gets thirty seconds. Then you are on."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:58 pm

Adjusting the headset once more she began to stretch her legs out then flicked her tail. Lastly she flexed her wings letting the feathers flex out and readjust. She had no concern but at the same time, winning wasn't everything. "Ill keep you posted on my progress and where-abouts."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Cassius utterly hated driving in traffic but he dealt with it. He had a timer for which he knew when Yudy was off. "This will be quite entertaining." He was a couple of miles away from his favorite place. Time was up and he knew he had to move fast.

Alice looked at Yudy and nodded. "Exactly. Now go, your time is up." She turned to her computer to watch progress. "I can be your eyes on Cas's progress."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:15 am

Yudan popped her neck and when hearing the go she quickly crawled up the brick building and leapt into the wind narrowing her wings as they allowed her to bullet towards the first destination. She had remembered this one because a friend had lived on the same street; coasting along the street she paused seeing a house and lowered to the door checking the address and knocked on the door and then handed them the pizza and with the shocked face she turned and rushed across the yard and leapt up into the air and caught wind and glided upwards, "The first stop has been delivered." Tightening her bag closer she spiraled and increased speed.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Alice nodded. "Ok good. Get back here and pick up the next order." She glanced at the map with a dot blinking. "Alright you might want to pick up the pace, Cassius just entered the mountain roads. You better haul ass back here and get the next order!"

Cassius was concentrating on the road sliding through the tight corners on the mountain road. The cup of water looked like it was going to spill but it didn't. He came up behind a black car and encountered a problem right away.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:41 pm

"Funny cause I'm already here." Yudan laughed and got the pizza box from the window and loaded it into the bag and then ran out the door leaping over a car and up into the air she flapped her wings and turned slightly left heading to the next home and with it being apartments she flew around and caught the numbers and lowered to a balcony and knocked. Handing over the pizza and a 2lt she took the tip and waved and then jumped off the railing, "Be back in a flash for the third delivery!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Cassius was having issues trying to pass the black car. Damn this might cause an issue.  Cassius took the hairpin turn quickly and powered through past the black car. He felt relieved after that issue and continued on. 

Alice was impressed with Yudan's performance. "Yudy I might not have enough orders for you to finish. That's really impressive."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Yudy narrowed her wings and landed at the door and walked in to the delivery window, "I don't mind the wait. This is more fun to me than a challenge." When the next pizza was given to her she walked out and lifted into the air and flew over some buildings and paused at a home, "two more remaining."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Cassius delivered the pizza and was nicely tipped. He always made a smile at the customer. He drove back through the mountain pass and got back the pizza place. "I take it Yudy is already like 3 orders done?" He said with a little chuckle.

Alice nodded back. "Yeah, I will have to hire her. Since you are planning to leave I will have to hire her." She wenr to monitering the computer and entering numbers.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Yudy delivered the fourth pizza and made her way back taking the last, "this is near the first location.." She had a bad feeling but continued as normal. After the delivery she took off and qingced as she was hit by black paintgun bullets and was forced to the ground. A small crater from her landing. "Fucking kids.. I'm gonna be late I was shot at. On foot rest of way. Tell Cassius good on him." Looking to her wings she saw the black paint which was tarring. The scrpes on her shoulder ripped her shirt and a part of her fur natted with her blood which was metalic in color. Getting up she began to wlk back being a few blocks away.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Cassius heard and drove out to pick up Yudan. He didn't want her to get hurt. He saw her walking along. He ignored all road laws and drifted into a parking spot. He got out to check on her. "Hey Yudy are you ok?" He got right next to her to asses the damages.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Yudan shook her head and brushed her knees off, "Got scrped up. Darn, was going to win if I sped up on the return to the shop. Guess this was a bad practice.." Taking a breath she looked back, "Some paintballs.. Buts its drying like tar.. I don't want to ruin you car seat. I can walk back."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Cassius chuckled a little. "Don't worry about the car. And you did win. I got a little behind." He noticed the scrape on Yudy's shoulder. "Hey we should patch that up." He helped her into the car. "Paints drying up. It shouldn't stain the seat." He didn't want to leave her walking, even if it's only a paintball ambush.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Slowly she got into the vehicle careful not to sit back all the way to prevent the paint from getting on the seat, "I did? Could have swore I had to get back first and you made it back before I did. Guess it doesn't really matter though." Looking over her shoulder she ran her forked tongue over it as the would began to seal and close and the fur replenish with new fur.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:33 pm

Cassius looked amazed at her healing ability. "Daamn. That's cool" he mumbled under his tongue. "No Alice wanted to see how many deliveries you could make compared to my mountain run. And well if you ever need a job she'll hire ya. Unless you have one already." He started the car up and drove off. "I'll drop you off at your place. Then I'll head home."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:52 pm

Hearing him she chuckled, "Healing abilities in my tongue. It runs through my blood but putting more on it seems kinda pointless." Checking her other shoulder she was glad they were minor injuries. "Well I wouldn't mind a job. I could use some money flow." At his last remark she went a bit rigid and rubbed her hair, "Well... I don't have a place... I have been staying with friends because I don't want a paper trail? I like staying off grid; live off the land kinda girl. I sleep outdoors and hunt my own food if I need too. I have some money saved up from helping others."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:17 am

Cassius raised an eyebrow. "Really? Huh, well you can stay at my place if you need too. And if you don't want a paper trail she'll still probably hire ya. The money would have to go into my account. Which I don't plan on using since I'm going to be technically jobless. She can keep my numbers and you just punch in as me." He headed on to his house. He knew what he plans on doing is illegal, but he's not going to be a bank robbery or drug lord.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:44 pm

Seeing his face as he drove she became a bit concerned, "Then what will you be doing? Racing?" Seeing the perk in his face she grinned, "Uh-huh. I thought as much. Well if you need eyes in the sky, let me know." Watching him continue the drive she watched the scenery, "SO have a girlfriend? I really don't want to impose on your home. I can stay with a friend after I clean my wings off."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:10 pm

Cassius shook his head. "No I don't have a girlfriend. I'm single. The women I know as friends already have boyfriends or don't want to date yet so." He pulled into his driveway and put the car in park. He opened the garage door remotely. It was quite spacious inside. There was a car under a tarp and a black Mustang off to one side. It was also bit messy with tools scattered across the garage. "I'm sorry about the mess. That car that's sitting under that tarp is going to be my master build but it takes a lot of work. A friend of mine and I are working on it but we want to make a surprise."

((Pictures of the mustang will have to be done on the computer. I and going to take some pics from a games.))

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:56 pm

"You don't have to be sorry about the mess. As I see it, its your project here so you need all your stuff out to do the project. It's like any other art." Peering around the garage she then moved to the door and looked to him, "So... bathroom? Maybe you can wipe it off since it would be difficult for me."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Cassius nodded and brought Yudy to the bathroom. It was pretty big, enough for two to fit. "Alright I'd be glad to help." His dark eyes fixed on where there was paint. "Well its not that bad, especially when I say it." He grabbed a scrub pad and some soap. "That last comment I wasn't being pretentious or narcissistic. It's just something I have with these dark eyes." He continued scrubbing the paint off Yudan's Wings.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:38 pm

"I knew what you meant." She looked over her shoulder watching him then looked to the mirror as he worked on her shoulder are and she felt the paint come off rather easily which she was relieved of. "I may get some armor to put on my wings then." Looking over the bathroom she raised a brow, "So much room for just yourself. Do you host parties?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   

Back to top Go down

The Lonely driver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next