HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

The Lonely driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Cassius shook his head. "No unfortunately, I live alone. I bought the place because of the garage space. Honestly you are the only other person to have come into the house itself." Cassius realized what he just said and frowned. "Then again it has been hard for me to make friends, especially since I moved from Canada." Cassius sighed and looked out the window. "Like I said you can stay here if you need too. It's not like anyone else comes by anyway."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Hearing him she nodded and brushed a feather over his cheek, "Sure, sounds like you would enjoy the company. I can pay with some of the money I earn from work. Or something of that nature. If you need help around the house I don't mind doing that as well."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Cassius turned and hugged Yudy. "Thank you so much!" realizing how awkward it was he backed off. "Sorry my bad. I just never had anyone close to me like that for a long time." He had feelings for Yudan, but they only went on one date so he didn't want to ruin a good thing. "And the payment issue I don't expect much. I won't accept money but I could use some help cleaning the house itself. Other than that I have spare room literally across from mine on the second floor. You can use that room, All there is in it is a bed and a dresser to store clothes."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:56 pm

She laughed and shook her head, "Don't worry over it. Sounds fairly simple. I don't mind cleaning up around here then. Also I don't mind pitching in money but seeing as your about to do races for it I suppose you will be fine on your own. Just don't hesitate to ask if you do want or need anything. I try to accommodate those that help me." Feeling him stop she flexed her wings out and stretched, "Ahh feel great!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:03 pm

"Thanks, that means a lot. I have been lonely for some time now. Especially moving away. I only have one friend in this city and that's the bartender." He started picking some stuff up and putting them away. His house wasn't that messy but it could use some extra time. "Hey maybe you and I could, I don't know, maybe go out more and maybe be together." Cassius decided to take a shot in the dark and see what happens. He was always nervous around new people and he wanted to be with Yudy. So he decided to try.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Seeing him begin to pick-up she went into the kitchen and began to wash some dishes there, "Hmm?" She had to pause and re-hear what she thought she had heard and was surprised when he had been quite serious about it. Raising a brow she then looked to the dishes washed them and casually spoke, "Cassius, I'm not a girl that wants to settle down. And before you jump to any conclusions it's not because I am foot-loose either. I just don't really want a relationship. My heart isn't my own to give. I feel it's already given to someone but we aren't on best of terms."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Cassius sighed. "Ok that's fine. I just never been in a relationship. And maybe I am not ready to settle down. I just thought that maybe I could finally be with a girl that I liked. Someone to have my back. But if someone already has your heart, that's fine too. Just let me know if you can't be with that someone." Cassius dealt with rejection before but he was feeling worse because he wanted to be with Yudy. He frowned and continued cleaning.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:38 pm

"Another thing I want to point out we just met and jumping into a relationship would only end in disaster. If you are feeling THAT kind of lonely I can let you meet some of my local friends. I have some girl friends and guy friends if that's your thing. And I have high standards in friends so you can count on them because they are in my life." After dishes were done she took some windex to a window, "So that project car, when are you trying to get that done? Got a race soon?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:58 pm

"Maybe we could go out more and get to know each other better. And maybe knowing some of your friends would be good." He finished putting some stuff away and started emptying the trash cans. "I was hoping that after it was done I was going to go back up North for a while for a High School Reunion. See a couple of old friends and show them what I have done." He chuckled a little bit and smiled. "Yeah and maybe race it too." He opened out the window and threw the trash bag into a dumpster that was sitting right next to the window.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:06 pm

"A school reunion huh, isn't it a bit late for a reunion? Regardless it sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind going to meet some friends of yours. Would be nice to get out and stretch anyways. On another note. I'm no good with cars but I don't mind handing you tools or holding parts or whatever. Being spare hands. And getting to know you better sounds great."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Cassius finished cleaning up what he needed to. He shot his head to Yudy. "Really, that would be great. Most of the internal work is done. All that needs to be done is installing the turbo. Won't take long. The visual and restoration parts were done a while ago. Then I need to register it and get it inspected." He washed his hands and stretched. "Well that I will get done tomorrow. I'm tired and should hit the bed. I got clean sheets and blankets on the bed in the spare room. Other than that you can do as you wish. Just don't destroy the house."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:08 pm

"Haha destroying the house wasn't in my intention. Oh hey, is this house locked by key or code? Didn't know if you had a spare key I could have if I'm going to be around a bit. Or if it's a code, letting me know so If I go out I can still lockup afterwords." She went to the cupboard and got a cup then filled it with water taking a long drink.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Cassius nodded, checked his pocket and took out his wallet. He took a key out of it and tossed it to Yudy. "Here's the spare key. I kept it on me because I have the other one with my car keys." He took his jacket off exposing his chest. "I'm heading to bed now. If you have any questions you can wake me up. I'm not a heavy sleeper and won't be grumpy." He headed off to his bedroom, but left his room door open.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:29 pm

Catching the key she took it and placed it on a small key loop with a few other keys and locked it on before placing it back into her pocket. Moving upstairs she looked to the two rooms and peeked in one seeing Cassius then looked to the spare room and entered. The room was not decorated but it was a simple and cozy look with the dresser and bed. Going to the window she looked outside before opening it and sitting on the ledge, "What a interesting turn of events"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Cassius was sound asleep but was very quiet about it. He had a blanket over him, and he was having an interesting dream. He managed to hide his male part from making it obvious. He was finally asleep happy instead of being the loner he usually is. He now has a new friend and he can sleep peacefully.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:53 pm

Yudy laid down not too long after and let herself fall asleep slowly. Waking up a bit early she got up and went to the bathroom and dropped her clothing and started a bath. She was lucky to find some bubble and filled the tub with it so only visible thing was her head and the tub of bubbles. Holding her tail she brushed through it gently as she softly hummed to herself. Knowing that Cassius may walk in on her on accident she just ignored the thought and if it happened; it happened.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Cassius got up and yawned. He questioned what went through his head that night but he ignored it. Knowing Yudy was around he put some pants on and left his room. Cassius was about to enter the bathroom but heard the humming. He walked downstairs because he didn't want to walk in on her. He went downstairs and started up the stove. He was planning on making some eggs and bacon and had some extra, hoping Yudan would be fine with eating it.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:35 am

Draining the tub she rinsed it out before rinsing herself of the bubbles. Throwing the clothes the clothing back on she felt her body dry but ran to the room and burst out the window and began to spiral upwards wings spread and when pausing she felt her fur completely dry. Lowering back to the window she smoothed her fur making her way down the stairs and saw him cooking, "Morning. Smells really good in here." Leaning on the counter she peered over him, "Showers open now if you wanted unless you plan on working. Also if you know parts you need I can go out and fetch them so you can keep working on your prize."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:48 am

Cassius looked up from cooking. A piece of from the bacon splattered from the pan and hit him in the chest. He barely flinched but didn't acknowledge the pain. "Yeah there is one part I need to pick up and that should do it." He wrote down the name and part number on a piece of paper. "Here's the money for it. They should have it in stock. It's at an Aftermarket parts store just down the road. It's right next to the McDonalds that's just down this street. Shouldn't be hard to find. Please and Thank you. By the time you get back breakfast should be done cooking." Cassius went back to cooking and got hit by another piece of bacon fat.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:54 am

Taking the paper she looked over it, "Alright I can do that. Be back in a flash then." She ran past him to the door then out the garage and into the air and flew up higher; seeing the golden arches she lowered down seeing the store. Dropping down she walked into the store and handed the paper to the person behind the counter. Getting a odd look she put the money down as well and just grinned. Feeling her phone buzz she picked it up and texted a moment as she waited for the male to get the part.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:25 pm

Cassius smiled as she ran out the door. Thanks for the help. He finished cooking breakfast and got the plates ready. He set them down at the table and grabbed a couple of glasses. He grabbed a carton of Orange Juice and a quart of Milk and set it on the table. Hopefully I can get that car finished today. It's been a long project, but fun at the same time. 

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:16 pm

Taking the part she parted way from the store as many gazed in awe as she took off into the sky. Deciding to run she dropped at the end of the drive and rushed up to the garage and slowed inside lowering the part on the tarp along with the receipt. Moving to the door she went in and inhaled the scent, "Oh wow it smells wonderful in here!" Going to the table and loaded her drink with OJ and downed it then filled it with milk and lightly sipped it, "Not bad on the eggs! If I make them scrambled I had a bit of milk along with salt and pepper. Makes them fluffy." Taking a bit of bacon she sighed in relief, "Home cooked meals are the best."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Cassius smiled. "Thank you. I'm bad at cooking, this is probably the best I've done. I always failed at making eggs and bacon. So its great to hear that someone likes my cooking." Cassius drank his Orange Juice slowly. Once he finished it he continued eating. "Thank you for getting the part. It's definitely going to help." He went back to eating.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Yudy smiled as she ate and looked up a moment, "So you don't have too much left to do then right? Just that main part? Nothing else? Because if you need me to i will go back out and get another part if needed." Finishing what she had on her plate she finished her milk before going to the sink to rise everything.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Cassius nodded. "That's it for parts. I just needed the main part. Thanks again." He brought his plate after eating. "If you don't mind I'm going to go install this part. I need to insure it and register it. Trust me going to the RMV sucks. So make yourself at home or if you want to go somewhere door's open." He walked out of the kitchen and into the garage.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Taking the last dishes she finished them and placed them back to where they had belonged. Checking her phone she walked out the garage and watched him carefully, "Hey I'm gonna go to the store to buy some clothing. I really don't have a change of anything..." She rubbed her head, "I guess i never bothered because friends always let me just sleep in their gowns or boxers or whatever."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:39 am

Cassius nodded. "Sounds like a good idea. But before you go." Cassius removed the tarp on the car revealing a matte black muscle car with a set of decals over it. It had a widebody kit on and a custom spoiler on the back. "This is the project car I have been working on. A 1990 Foxbody Mustang. It's been a bitch to work on but I got this far." He sighed heavily but smiled. "Anyway don't let me stop you. You can head out now."

((Pics of Mustang will be in kik))

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Looking over the vehicle she raised brow, "Looks like a lot of muscle for the car. You drag racing? I guess it depends on if it's street, mountain, drag,... um.. what's the siding one? Drifting?" Peering over she brushed her hand along the vehicle, "It's really pretty."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:10 pm

Cassius smiled and chuckled a little. "Thanks. First I need to make sure she runs first. Then the paper work and then I'll test its ability to drift." Cassius opened up the hood and began working on installing the Turbo. "Last Turbo I put in here nearly blew the engine if I wasn't careful. So I upgraded the engine to handle this Turbo kit."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:23 am

Yudy watched as he began to work with the vehicle and then moved towards the driveway, "I'll try to be back soon, my number was on the receipt so if ya need me message." Tucking her wings back and making them smaller she began to jog knowing she needing some fresh air but wanted to move her legs and get her heart pumping again.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:52 am

"Alright. Have fun!" Cassius finished installing the Turbo kit in the car. He washed his hands and grabbed his phone. He put Yudy's number in his contacts so he wouldn't forget later. He stripped down and took a shower. He stepped out of the shower and dryed off. He went to his room and got dressed. He put on some jeans and a leather coat. He also grabbed a necklace off of his dresser and put it on over his exposed chest.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely driver   

Back to top Go down

The Lonely driver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2