Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Hearing his comments she blushed and nodded, "Yea sure, I can do that." Taking the water with her to the bedroom she cracked the door and got out her guitar and notepad and a pencil as she began to tune her guitar.

Flip put the bags down on the floor and leaned on the bed looking to him with a sly grin, "Well since Hatcher is making dinner what do you want to do in the meantime. We can go watch a movie or we can... stay here. I can show you what Lura got me and something for us."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Cassius got up and stretched. "Well now I am going to make some pizza for us." He walked over and started making a pizza. He got a frozen pizza and placed it in the oven. He set the timer for Thirty minutes.

Kenji caught the sly grin and figured he knew what he was talking about. "We could stay here I guess. See what you got for us." He grinned as well.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:48 pm

"Some kids have and some kids don't
And some of us are wonderin why---" 
'Hmmm close but off tune..' She wrote on the paper and adjusted the strings, "Ah much better." Trying again she smiled as she sang making her voice a bit sharp but she re-adjusted.

Flip smiles happily, "So glad you asked!" He brought up a large bag and grins as he pulled out something, "First this lovely strapon, I know you are asking why, easy, while the dildo is in either of our asses we can stroke each others penises together to cum." Setting it aside he dug in pulling out something else, "A lovely vibrator for intense pleasure. And looked I got a outfit!" Pulling out some tight looking jock strap it cupped the penis and gave a bare ass which was to stimulate. He looked to Kenji's face, "Is it too much?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Cassius finished up the pizza and set on the counter. He left it to cool and went back to TV.

Kenji blushed at the sight of all the toys Flip got. "Jeez quite the collection you got there. Still questioning the strap on since all we would need would be dildos." He was chuckling at the jockstrap as well.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:32 am

Lura paused and looked up smelling the food and got up moving into the other room her guitar and notes in hand, "Decided on lazy night?" She giggled and went to sit by him and kissed his cheek then set down her guitar and notes to the side of the couch. "How about we eat and watch a movie or a show or something."

Flip saw him chuckle and pursed his lip, "What It will be fun. I'll show you why a dildo isn't as fun. He suddenly pushed Kenji down crawling over him on the bed and pushed the strap on against where his asshole would be. "Like this cause you control the thrusts of the strap and then as we rub our dicks together..." He grinned then looked back, "There was an added attachment to this strap-on. It has a dildo which will enter the user." He kissed Kenji laying over him gently and gave soft passionate kisses.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Cassius smiled. "Yeah well im tired from trying to get that car right so a lazy night is something I need." He walked over to kitchen and cut the pizza. "We could watch a movie. What do you want to watch?" He grabbed plates and put two slices on each. He handed Lura a plate.

Kenji blushed red and started kissing back passionately. He got an erection which poked at Flips junk. Oh we are going to have some fun tonight.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Lura took her plate and took a bite of the pizza and sat back kissing his lips and maw then looked to the TV, "I don't care what we watch really... Maybe something a little relaxing but not too intense. A comedy would be just fine." Taking a drink she then looked to him, "So.. Maybe instead of trying to tune your car tomorrow we can clean it. I would love to be in the sun and hand wash all that dirt off her. You can detail the interior. Make her all pretty for the race."

Flip smiled and slowly laid over him and kissed his lips more softly before pulling back, "Do you want to mess around now? I think maybe we should wait till after dinner. How about we check out the weight room and perhaps do some weights before we eat. That will build up an appetite."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Cassius kissed back a little affectionately. He turned on the Tv and looked at Lura. "I need to clean any way. Tuning is all done anyway." He turned on Big Bang Theory because he couldn't find a movie. "Sounds like a great idea."

Kenji smiled. "Ok we can lift some weights. I haven't done that anyway. " He got back up and stretched. "Besides it would be weird if Hatcher were to walk in while we are doing it." He smiled slyly.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Lura looked over to Cassius as her face began to pale as well as her gaze going down, "I am sorry about the track incident. I was just not wanting to do anything.. I just haven't adjusted to the speed as well as I have wanted too. I am sorry Cass... I really want to join you in the race but at the same time I am still rather frightened of the speeding."

Flip smiled and grabbed his hand and lead him down the hall and then towards the room then looked over the equipment and stopped at the bench weight and nods, "Go ahead, I will spot you first." He smiled cheerfully standing at the end as he looked to the weights seeing them at 10 each knowing he could easily handle that.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Cassius sighed. "Its fine honestly. I actually have something to tell you." He thought about what he was gonna say. "I know what you are going through with this fear of speed. I had it too after my brother 'died'." It was true. He didn't do any high speed racing for weeks afterwards. He didn't want to get in a supercar either.

Kenji blushed when Flip grabbed his hand. Kenji removed his shirt and threw it to the side. And then laid down onto the bench. He grabbed the bar and easily lifted the weights. It was a few reps until he got bored. "Hey Flip can you add a few more weights please."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Gazing to him her eyes seemed to soften, "I see... So this race is also making you worry about doing it in fear that you or your brother could be in another wreck. Am I right?" Sure she was hitting close to him, she moved closer kissing his lips and hugged him.

Seeing him grow bored Flip already had the new set of weights on which increased it from 10s to 25s totaling 50bs total on the bar, "There. So do you workout often Kenji? Seems like you do alright lifting."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:54 pm

Cassius shook his head. "Actually I'm not fearing that anymore." He kissed Lura on the lips a little affectionately. "You want to... go to the bedroom..." Cassius kinda studdered a little. Damnit Cas you should wait until she asks...

Kenji lifted those just fine as well. After lifting a bit he actually said something. "Well I do hit the weight room when I'm working before that... problem."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Lura finished her drink then nods, "Sure. I wouldn't mind laying down. Let me get the plates and cups put in the dishwasher while you put that pizza away." Getting up she grabbed the plates and put them in the sink rinsing them then the glasses. Stretching she headed back to his bedroom as she adjusted her tank top and her shorts and went to brush her teeth. Shortly after she returned to the bed and slid under the covers.

Filp raised a brow then added 5 on each side to add a total of 60lbs on each, "Problem? Oh so you mean you work out so you don't think about masterbating?" He raised a brow not sure what he had meant, "You know by holding it in it's even worse for you."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Cassius stretched and got up. He followed Lura to the bedroom and took off his shirt and shorts. He left his boxers on and climbed into bed with her.

Kenji got up and chuckled a little. "NO Flip it was the prison I was referring to as the 'problem'. He got off and up stretching. "You want to lift a little?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Lura moved closer to him cuddling closer to him and closed her eyes as she kissed him then licked his cheek, "Love you Cass. Get some rest okay? You had a long day." 

Flip simply giggled and put on some more weights to total 80, "Nah I much rather watch you workout. It's nice seeing your arms move. No way would I be able to bench even 10."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Cassius hugged Lura back and kissed her. "Love you too Lura. You get some rest too." He closed his eyes and fell asleep. After his frustration with the car he knocked himself out.

Kenji got back on the bench and started lifting. He started speaking in between reps. "All it takes... is... determination really... and upper body strength." He made it look easy... very easy.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Flip watched him and shook his head, "That's you. I have no upper or lower body strength. I don't worout at all. I'm more of a girl when it comes to body type besides some muscle or too much is a turn off or creeps me out."

A knock at the front of the door as Hatcher stood there withan apron on, "Dinner is nearly ready. I suggest you finish up and wash your hands." He nods then slowly returned down the hall.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Kenji finished up his reps and placed the bar back on the rack. He got up and stretched. "Well some muscle is nice to have just to be able to lift and do other stuff." He walked out to the bathroom and washed his hands.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Flip hurried to his side and bumped hips with him and washed his hands as well and giggled as he lightly splashed him then took a towel wiping him off and smiled as he leaned up taking a kiss and pressed against him to increase the love in it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Kenji kissed back and smiled. He splashed Flip back just for fun. But before they started a splashing fight "Lets not get Hatchers bathroom completely wet." He dried his hands off and kissed Flip.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:18 pm

"Yea, yea alright." He dried the small puddles on the sink then moved towards the kitchen and dining area, "Hmm smells great." He paused when he saw the table set for the three of them and his eyes went wide when seeing the large meal on the table, "What is the occasion?"

Hatcher smiled as he set down the wine glasses pouring them as the table was filled with a baked chicken, stuffing, corn and mashed potatoes as well as a salad, "It is not too often I have guests so when I do get them I make sure to feed them well."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Kenji smiled and sat down taking a smell of the food. "Well it looks and smells amazing." He didn't take any food just yet only to be polite.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:33 am

Hatcher began to fill their plates with food and nodded, "It is no problem at all. I just hop you will enjoy the taste of the food." After serving everyone else he then began to help himself, "Please eat at your own leisure." 

Flip took a bite and grinned, "Oh this is most wonderful! The tastes are so good! I can't even begin to express the time you put into this food! Oh Hatcher, Thank you again for having us. We will be apartment hunting tomorrow."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Kenji took a bite of food and smiled. "This is really damn good. I haven't had anything this awesome since well... that event." Clearly not wanting to speak about that he moved on to another topic. "Yes thank you Hatcher. Its nice of you to do this for us."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:12 pm

"It is of little consequence and no problem at all. I will be working tomorrow so don't worry about leaving or not I will show you where the spare key is. You can let yourself in as you see fit. As I see it you can both stay as long as you wish. Just try to stay tidy and please wash your sheets."

Flip waved his hand and giggled, "Of course Hatcher, that will be of little problem. We will for sure be leaving to check and see about apartments. Do you perhaps have any suggestion?"

Thinking a moment he nodded, "Yes, stay away from the center of the city. Condo would be safest. Pay higher rent the safer and more secure the neighborhood. Though I will see the west seems best in my opinion."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:27 am

Kenji took another bite of food before speaking. "Yeah I was planning on taking a look in the west. Thanks Hatcher for the suggestion." He went back to eating but unfortunately couldn't finish his plate before being full.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Flip finished the portion he had on his plate as he had been served a small serving since Hatcher knew how little he did eat. Seeing that Kenji still had some food but looked full he shook his head, "Do not worry over it. I will pack it so you can eat it tomorrow for lunch." Rising he began to put food into tupperware to be saved for later, "Don't worry about the plates, I will get them. You two can go play. I have a bit of small work but holler if you need me."

Flip stretched and smiled happily as he began to go to the door and checked outside finding it was getting later but the air felt refreshing. Looking back he checked the time. 'It is a bit late for a run. Maybe we should just sit on the balcony swing for a bit.'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Kenji got up and stretched. "Alright thanks man. Usually I eat more... I have been having a small stomach lately." He nodded his head and followed Flip and looked outside. "Beautiful night tonight." He wrapped his arm around Flip. Damn... I know why Cas and I have bounties... and yet I haven't told him or anyone else... I want to but at the same time I don't. 

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Flip smiled and pulled him out and sat on the swinging chair and sat beside him and cuddled close to him, "It is quite beautiful out here. Sitting under the stars and the moon, the weather is nice, and a soft breeze! We could almost sleep out here if we had the things for it. Oh have you ever thought of going camping? Maybe after the race is over we can all go on a camping trip! That would be a lot of fun."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Kenji smiled and cuddled back with Flip. "A camping trip would be so much fun. Cas and I went out on our with no food or water. But we brought hunting rifles, knives and other tools to survive on our own. We had so much fun." He kissed Flip on the lips.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:16 pm

"Sounds like you and your brother had a great time growing up. I never remembered my siblings. I was separated from birth and I haven't the faintest idea who my parents or siblings were. I was taken into an orphanage and then adopted into a home with a poor elderly couple." His face changed as his ears lowered and he seemed to bite back tears, "I watch them grow old and die.. I couldn't pay the home payments and had to sell nearly all the belongings... There is but one thing I kept of theirs.." Pulling a locket from around his neck he opened it carefully, "This is a picture of them both and their wedding bands." He pulled out the rings and smiled sadly, "I am so grateful to have been their child."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Kenji kissed Flip on the lips out of sympathy. "Well it was great you kept something of memory of your adopted parents. Never let that memory die. But do not dwell on it either." He kissed him again then groped Flips balls. "Why don't we get your mind off of that and have some fun tonight."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Flip giggled and closed the locket with the rings and nodded, "Right! You are absolutely right!" Taking off the necklace he held it, "I don't want this getting in the way so, let's go." Walking inside he headed for the guest bedroom and placed the necklace carefully on the dresser before turning and going to the bed. He leaned against it seeing Kenji and smiled.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:40 am

Kenji approached Flip and kissed him affectionately. He removed Flip's shirt and threw it to the side. He then moved them onto the bed still kissing. He then removed Flips pants to the point where it was just boxers. Kenji got a little 'excited' from doing this.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Flip kissed him back and laid back on the bed gazing up to Kenji smiling softly as he reached up and drew his shirt off then tugged at his bottoms jerking them down then paused looking at the boxers; both had growing bulges which enticed Flip to want to touch it. 
Slowly his hand went down and he brushed against the boxers then went inside them stroking the sheath feeling his member come out and stroked it and the knot with delight. Being a rabbit he had a simple sheath and a penis much like a human with a more rounded shape.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Kenji went down into Flips boxers and touched his penis. He stroked it slowly for Flip to pleasure it. He then stripped off Flips boxers to leave him complete naked. He moved down and licked the tip. "You want me to suck you Flip? Like you did for me?" He gave the tip another lick.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Flip looked down and blushed nodding as he brushed his hair, "Please... I think I would like that a lot just... Don't make me cum I want it to last.. I want you to dominate me tonight... or we can take turns but.. I really want you inside me this night." His cheeks were lit red with a blush but he was smiling as he pet his ears.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:28 pm

"Well lets take turns then." He then started sucking on the tip. He then started getting the long shaft into his mouth. He then managed to fit half of Flips penis in his mouth.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Flip leaned back and moaned softly as his long rabbit ears fell down against his back and he spread his legs and held Kenji's hair, "Oh Kenji... It feels so good, don't stop please." His voice soft but in a begging manner which continued to excite him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Kenji grabbed Flips balls as he continued to suck him. This feels so good... it took him a little to completely fit Flips cock in his mouth.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Flip took his ear gently holding it, "Ahh... K-kenji? Don't force yourself.. But I want to please you too... maybe 69?" He bit his lip from the pleasure he felt and bit his lip, "Unless you want to keep going; I am not complaining at all." A smile reassured the other male he was indeed enjoying this.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Kenji heard what Flips said. He wanted to do a 69 but he already had Flips whole cock in his mouth. He moved his head as if Flip was thrusting his penis inside Kenjis mouth trying to get him to cum.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Flip shuddered and gripped the bed and his hair a bit more firmly, "Oh... god.. Kenji.. I can't hold it!" With that his member grew rigid as his cum sputtered into the males mouth allowing globs of his semen to fill his jaw. "hmm... it... felt soo good..." He collapsed back on the bed feeling his member throb and jerk lightly.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Kenji coughed a little but caught his breath. "You tasted pretty good as well." He kissed Flip on the lips to give him a little taste. "So you want me to dominate you tonight, or do you want to pound my ass tonight?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:25 pm

"We can do both." He smiled licking his lips tasting the sweet cum then bit his lip looking at him, "You can.. dominate me first.. then switch things up by switching." He brushed his face and cheeks then pet under his chin.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Kenji nodded and went down to Flips ass. He didn't flip him over he went in started licking Flip's butt hole without warning. While lubing him up with his tongue, Kenji stroked Flips cum covered cock to keep him hard.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Seeing him go down he spread his legs and whined softly, "Ah Kenji... So good." His whine was soft as he gripped the sheets inhaling sharp breaths as his member began to grow hard again from the probing of the males tongue on his tight pucker, "I love you." He was able to whisper.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Kenji finished up lubing Flip's butt and looked to him. He managed to hear Flip. "I love you too Flip." Kenji then took his cumcovered hand and stroked his own penis. Afterwards he got the tip of cock in Flip and he moaned in pleasure.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Feeling the tip of the canine male he blushed and groaned laying back spreading his legs further to allow access for him, "Kenji, don't stop; please more." He prepared to be fully penetrated and knew the knot wouldn't fit now put later after he was looser it would be able to lock inside him. This thought made his dick rock hard again as he reached down thumbing his tip.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Kenji started to thrust into Flip so he can get his cock deeper in Flip's ass. He moaned with each thrust and went faster and harder. Kenji laid on top of Flip and kissed him while fucking him. He reached his down and grabbed Flip's member as well.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next