Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Flip yawned and took a drink then put it back in his lap, "Hmm well if we find a place I wouldn't mind helping you move in and such. If you want to do it on the spot anyways. It also depends if they have anything available. But like I said, Hatcher doesn't mind us as company."

Lura sat down and rubbed her head, "Careful babe... juice if you have any, otherwise water would be just fine. And can you get some pain killers? I have a bad headache."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Kenji yawned after Flip. "I won't have much to move in really. I need clothes and maybe find some furniture." He kept his eyes on the road and noticed a black Zenvo coming up to an intersection. Kenji's heart dropped. "Oh shit. Once the light turns green I'm gonna have drive hard..." He was really hoping for a normal day no car chases. "Hold on tight."

Cassius brushed it off. "Thanks for your concern. Honestly its not that bad. Reminds me of my first job in a weird way." He laid out a plate of eggs and bacon to Lura then he poured her a drink. "I got asprin." He grabbed the asprin and gave her one pill.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Flip took another sip of his drink and looked out the window to the buildings of the local area; surely they could find something nice around here to be around everyone and near enough to get a local job. Still considering dancing he would have to think it out further. Not hearing Kenji he opened the juice to take a drink then was surprised when the vehicle jerked forward as some juice got on his shirt, "KENJI!?" Though upset he saw in the mirror why he had done this action. "Did you antagonize them? Really where are your road manners."

Slowly getting upright she got some clothing on and went to the table sitting down and took the drink and pills; after swallowing them she took the fork and picked at her food and ate slowly as she held her head, "Do we have anything planned; today I mean?" After a bite she checked her phones messages but pulled up the calander to see what day it even was.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:33 am

Kenji launched the car forward and drove off with the Zenvo behind him. "Its not my road manners that tipped him off. Might be something else. all i know is that he chased my brother the other day and we are dealing with the same guy. " He took various turns to get out of view from the other car. It didn't really work out so he switched to a different strategy. "By the way I'm usually a defensive driver. I don't try to give any one a reason to hate me on the road." He tried an alley but then got stuck. The Zenvo turned into the alley and blocked their only way out. "Fuck! Ok stay here I'm going to confront him. Keep the car running."

Cassius sighed. "I don't have anything planned today. Anything you want to do?" Right after that he recieved a text from Kenji. "Goddamnit Kenji!" He rushed into his room and quickly got some shorts on and a jacket that exposed his chest. He then grabbed it then conceald it under his jacket. Grabbed his keys. "Kenji may be in trouble. You want to stay here?"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Looking up Lura saw Cassius in a hurry and shook her head, "No No, don't wait on me just go!" She ushered him to leave so that he wouldn't be late to helping. Brushing her head she took her plate to the sink and then looked outside yawning, "Maybe I should take it easy today."

Flip looked over shaking and tried to grab him, "Kenji don't!" Seeing him get out the vehicle he got in a panic and began to steady his breathing. Stress like this always made him have a panic attack. Heart pounding in his chest he bit his lip as his feet began to twitch and a instinct told him to 'run'.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Cassius nodded. "Ok, don't hesitate to call if its an emergency." He gave Lura a kiss on the forehead and ran out the door. He sped off hoping his brother was ok.

Kenji approached the car and a woman in black leather stepped out. She held a gun to Kenjis head pointing it right between his eyes. Kenji gave her a pissed look. "Well great! Fucking Blake is here. What the hell do you want? " the Woman smirked. "You and your brother. Bring you guys home cause dad is pretty pissed off at both of you. "

Blake Takahashi

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Flip saw the gun and was up and out the door and squirming towards Kenji hi popped his arms up and his ears lowered from the stress, "Please don't hurt him!" Ears had flopped down from the nervousness and he looked to the woman in confusion as she spoke of the father. Lowering his arms he gazed over to Kenji in confusion, "Is she.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Kenji growled. He was very unsettled in the presence of his sister. "Yeah well maybe if he appreciated Cas and me, maybe I wouldn't be living in a whole 'nother country!" He gave Blake a death stare, he was serious. "And, I have a... boyfriend!" Blake looked surprised, then held the gun to the car. "Then I'll just take your boyfriends life if you don't come with me." A clicking sound came from behind the girl. "You even dare flinch and I won't hesitate to pull the trigger, even if you are my sister." Kenji sighed.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:37 am

Flip thought that the confrontation was over until he saw the gun pointed at him and he shuddered feeling his heart pound and the instinct to run triggered. With fear he stepped back then turned tail down the ally and with agile moves he leapt over a trash can and leapt off the tip of it over a dumpster and fence then turned the corner. His heart pounded as his nose flared and feet let his body quickly moved to the main street. Turning fast her ran; not caring where. Being in full prey mode he only knew to run away from danger and when a car pulled out the side street he jumped and slid across it and upon landing on the other side his head turned and saw the outline of a truck.

The sound of screeching tires could be heard and a loud honk from the large vehicle. When all had stilled, a male ran out of the truck and knelled at the lump on the ground and called the ambulance. Flip lay unconscious on the pavement with blood around him and his body twisted. The sound of sirens began to echo down the street

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Kenji turned around to see Flip. He ran out quickly to help his lover. Blake then turned the gun to Kenji but Cassius disarmed her and sent her to the ground. Cassius got into his car and pulled out to Kenji. "GET HIM IN THE BACK! WE CANT WAIT FOR AN AMBULANCE." Kenji opened the back door and carefully laid Flip down in the back. He hopped in back and supported Flip. Kenji ripped his shirt off and created a bunch of faux bandages. He then wrapped them around some of Flip's injuries. He was quiet the whole ride to the hospital.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:10 pm

'What happened...' His thoughts were jumped as he looked around seeing blurs of bodies around the skyline and winced. Being moved he was still trying to stay conscious as he was moved but the pain kept knocking him out. 

When rushed into the ER they made the others wait in the waiting room. Which would be a very antsy wait. Did he need surgery? His wounds weren't too extensive but what if it was in his head? What if he became a coma patient? All the things that could be bad; all because a woman scared him that badly with a gun? What a bad rap that would be for him. And worse he left his partner there in the alley alone. 

Doctors and nurses passed the boys on the seats which were outside the ER doors. Flip had a mask over his face and he stared at a bright light and groaned as surgeons rushed around him to put him under so he could be fixed. 'Kenji...where..ken' Thoughts cut off by the power of the medication.

Lura had sent a text to Cassius 'Baby, what's going on? Any news?'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:51 pm

Kenji couldn't contain his rage in the waiting room. He was pissed off that his sister pulled the trigger. Cassius was sitting patiently and trying to calm his brother. "Blake was always bitchy and getting us in trouble. Let's just wait and hope Flip is OK." Kenji turned his anger towards his brother. "YOU SHOULD TALK, YOU HAVEN'T HAD SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU NEARLY DIE." 

Cassius is usually level headed but Kenji made it personal. "I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING DIED! I DEALT WITH GRIEF FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG! AND MY GIRLFRIEND WAS KIDNAPPED!" Cassius calmed down and texted Lura back really quick. Not too good. Flip is in the hospital suffering from a bullet wound. And my brother's mental state right now is questionable. I would stay put until my brother calms down. Last thing I want is him taking his anger out on you.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 pm

A doctor came out and saw them yelling and took both their shoulders, "Boys, settle down. This is a Hospital. Come over here and keep your voices down. He stepped aside and let them go, "Flip is in amazingly condition. Apparently before being hit he jumped and avoided the truck from breaking his ribs and pelvis. He has a broken arm but he will hel quickly and any other wounds have been patched up. We will take him up to room 7-320 so go to floor seven and right hall to room 320."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Cassius nodded. "I am sorry Doctor. I wasn't calm in which I should've." Kenji was still angry but stayed silent. But once the Doctor told where Flip was his mood changed and he ran down the hall. He took the elevator and found the room. "FLIP!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Flip was resting in bed his arm wrapped in a dark violet cast. Being highly drugged he wasn't very responsive. The nurse nodded, "you sweet boys visiting. He may be a bit drouzy from the small surgery but he's fine and can likely be released later." She left them and Flip looked over wearily nd waved a good hand smiling, "hey Cassji and Kensius"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:41 pm

Cassius looked skeptical about Flips condition because he confused their names. But Kenji was fine with. "Hey Flip. I see you are OK, at least conscious and alive." Cassius put his hand Kenji's shoulder. "Hey i'm gonna track down Blake. You stay here. You deserve to be with him." Kenji nodded silently. "Ok, and Cas, I'm sorry... About earlier, when I snapped at you. I thought you knew I was captured. " Cassius shook his head. "That's in the past now. I'm going." He left, knowing that Kenji knew he accepted the apology.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Flip looked upwards to him, "Kenji.. I'm so sorry I ran.. I was scared.. I m nothing like your friends who are strong.. I can't do this.. It's scary.." He began shuddering, and teats fell from his face, "Can't we just have a normal life.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Kenji hugged him closely. "It's natural for some to run or fight. Trust me, you were only following your instincts." He sighed thinking about Blake. "Look once my bitch sister is gone we can lead normal lives. As normal as possible for a gay couple anyway." He kissed Flip on the lips. "I love you Flip, and I will make sure you won't get hurt."

Cassius drove home and walked into the apartment. "Hey Lura. Flip is gonna be OK. And so is my brother. But first I need to track down a person." He opened up a laptop and started staring.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:17 pm

Flip looked up to Kenji and nodded as he laid his body back feeling rather woozy from sitting up. His arm elevated on a pillow and he lightly moved the fingers but winced at the pain that came with it. "She said not to move them but I think I can heal faster than she thinks."

Lura came to him and followed him to the room, "Find someone? Is this the person that hurt Flip? I'm glad he's alright. Kenji too. I would feel so bad for the poor boy if something were to happen to him."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Kenji went to lay Flip back down. " I think you should lay down and not move them. Maybe you will heal faster than you already did. And the nurse tells you these things for a reason. " he looked concerned. 

Cassius nodded. "Yeah my sister from up north. I think she is down here for the bounties, and to expand the family mafia. She doesn't care about anything, not even her brothers." The computer screen flashed a little red dot on the map. "Got her. Only cell phone in this city with a Canadian number."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:49 pm

Flip nodded as he looked out the window, "I'm sorry we cant finish apartment shopping.. The nurse was kind enough to bring some too me to flip through.. And Hatcher sent a message saying he didn't mind us staying longer or even paying this Hospital bill.. I just feel like more of a burden than anything... At least I can still run and walk. But with one are disabled I am not sure how long it takes to heal.."

Lura walked over and watched him on the laptop then looked to him concerned, "You aren't going to go after her are you? Cass, what if you get shot at next! Please tell me you will take a vest and take more precautions!" Now she was rather worried.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:35 am

Kenji nodded. "Well at least he was nice enough to pay the hospital bill. And Flip you are not a burden on him or anyone. You just haven't figured out what you want to do with life, and we will help you get there. All you need to do is find something you want to do or enjoy, then you yourself will feel less of a burden. You are not a burden on Hatcher and I, you just feel that way." Kenji sighed. "Damn that sounded much better in my head. If it sounds negative I'm sorry, I'm bad at motivational speeches." He kissed Flip on the forehead. "Anyway let's look through that apartment catalog."

Cassius turn to Lura. "Don't worry I have a plan. Gotta make a couple calls and get some gear. I'm gonna try reasoning with her first. If that doesn't work well it might turn into some aggressive negotiations." Cassius texted a friend of his. Then called his sister. "Hey bitch... Yeah I got your fucking number...meet me down by the docks... Yeah...ok see you in an hour." Cassius shut the phone off. "I swear if she doesn't go peacefully I'm going to send her back home in an ambulance."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:49 pm

Flip softly smiled and closed his eyes letting out a deep breath, "You sure have a way of making others feel better." He moved over and let Kenji lay by him and let him hold the book, "Hmm Let's get a two bedroom. I kinda want the other to be an office or even a possible workout room. I'll need to do some exercises to re strengthen my arms."

Lura watched now sincerely concerned, "Cassius... Can I come with you. I know I may be leverage but I think I'd feel more comfortable if I was there with you. If you ask I'll stay in the car but.. please let me come."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:25 pm

Kenji layed next to Flip but have him some space to let his arm heal. "That sounds like a great idea." He helped look through the book. "Ooooh that place looks nice." He noticed the nice outdoor deck and the interior was a nice dark color. 

Cassius nodded. "Ok, but you must wear this." He holds up a piece of armor. "And yes stay in the car. No matter what happens." He grabbed an M9 pistol with a suppressor on it. "Only in case things go south."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:08 pm

"True.. but it's a rather small kitchen... t hen again it's just you an me so would we really need that much room in the kitchen?" he watched him turn the page, "I don'r care if they have a workout room seeing as we can just do some outdoor activities."

Lura saw the armor and took it, removing her shirt she put it on then a shirt over it getting a jacket to put over it so it wasn't as visible, "Lemme grab a bag." She hurried to his room and got her small bag loading it with her wallet, cell, gum and few other niknacks before returning. "

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Kenji nodded. "Yeah, and I'm not that great at cooking, but I'm decent at it. Also my brother and I learned a couple of spots in town to practice some free running. It's all we did." Kenji blinked and saw a nice place. "I think that place is perfect." It had what they were looking for and he didn't care if it had a small kitchen.

Cassius grabbed a second pistol and tossed it to Lura. "I'm not expecting you to use it, but it would be a nice precaution just in case." He also wrote down some information and grabbed a flashdrive. He slipped them in his pocket.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Flip smiled and nodded, "Yea, looks nice. Maybe give them a call see if they have any open or soon to open and have move in fairly soon. Rather sooner; I don't have anything to move really so..."

Lura stared at the pistol as she followed him out, "I worry... I am glad I have taken the classes at least... I am much more confident about shooting... but at the same time.." Shooting the other male whom had attacked her still had her shaken.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Kenji got up. "I'll call them now and see if we can buy the place." He pulled his phone out and dialed the number. "I will be back in a moment." He walked out and talked with the seller. He came back in shortly after walking out. "We can buy it and move in soon."

Cassius opened the door and let Lura out first. "Just stay in the car. My sister won't hurt you if you stay there. Also she won't be happy with what I am about to say, but I got a plan that won't let her attack us."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Flip laid back relaxing and closed his eyes feeling a bit exhausted and sighed softly reaching for the bottle of water and took the straw in his mouth and drank some as he yawned feeling a bit excreted, "Good to hear. We can get some furniture later.

Lura nodded, "Alright. I'll try to stay in the car regardless just worried in general..." Sitting quietly she only hoped his plan was rather full-proof.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Kenji nodded. "Yeah, sounds like fun. Once you are better we can do that. Or when they let you out of the Hospital." Kenji stretched a little bit and yawned. "Well anything you want to do before we end up falling asleep?"

Cassius nodded. "Ok lets get going, we shouldn't make her wait. Or she might end up sleeping with another guy... again." He opened the door of the Skyline for Lura and let her in first.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Flip took his phone out messaging Hatcher of updated information of where he was and what room and that he was with Kenji and safe. He also included that he and Kenji found a place they wanted and would likely move there within a few days or so. "No.. and if you aren't tired you are welcome to go with your brother or do your own thing. I won't leave here without letting you know."

Lura nodded and got into the vehicle sitting back she took her buckle and strapped in before looking over the pistol she was giving, "Sounds like a very strange woman... though why does she seem so cold..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Kenji sighed. "I would probably be better off staying away from Casse for a little while. He's going after our sister and I might not be in the best mental condition to go after her. I might end up ripping her apart." He sat down in the chair next to Flip. "And I don't want to leave your side."

Cassius pulled out of the garage and started driving towards the meetup. "My father is kind of a kingpin back up where we lived. Kenji and I decided to leave and our father was fine with it. Our sister however she stayed. But before Kenji and I left I found that our sister turned into a prostitute. She ended up making porn as well. My father would be pissed off if he found out that she was sleeping with every man on the planet." He pulled out a flashdrive from his pocket. "I figure I find some dirt on her if she tries anything. Yeah sure it's extortion, but she knows the power my father has and would not like to mess with him." He smiled a little and put the flashdrive away.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Flip pulled him against him with the good arm and cuddled against him, "Alright then stay here with me and nap a bit. We can go back to Hatcher's when I'm released. Thankfully it was a hairline and I can go home tonight and not worry about being here 3-days."

"So essentially the flash dive is leverage.. So if she isn't going to be reasoned with then you will be able to persuade her with blackmail or the mention of your father. It makes sense... why was she out to harm Kenji though? Does she have personal grudges against you boys?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Kenji cuddled with Flip and was trying to fight sleep. "That's a lucky shot to be honest. I had worse." He was still smiling because he was with Flip and that is all that mattered to him.

Cassius nodded. "Yeah well clearly she wants the money from whoever put the bounty on our heads. I believe someone cleared those though after our encounter so we'll be fine. Just need to get her out of the city." Cassius kept his eyes on the road. "She also has a grudge against Kenji. Kenji is the youngest but he had more freedom, my father expected more out of my sister. So naturally she hates that Kenji had more freedom." Cassius pulled over into the docks and waited for his sister. "She likes me only because I helped her with dealing with assholes in high school. So me being there without Kenji would help."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:13 pm

"Sounds as if life was rough while she was younger and now she is seeking to take advantage of how things have gone over. I wish there was more we could do to help her so she wouldn't feel so.. well less free but then again it sounds like now that she is older she is taking it back; but behind her fathers back." Staring at the gun in hand then around the dock, "Are you still close to your father? Talk to him often?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:41 pm

Cassius sighed. "Father always let her do whatever she wanted, but was always nagging her or pestering her. Hell he did the same thing with me." Cassius shook his head at Lura's question. "No, we agreed to leave each other alone as soon I crossed the border. He has a lot on his mind anyway." 

A black Zenvo rolled over in front of the Skyline. It parked a little bit away from them. A woman stepped out and she had a pistol in hand. Cassius sighed. "Well here goes nothing." Cassius stepped out of the vehicle and locked the vehicle. The woman turned to see Cassius. "Well well well. If it isn't my older brother. The hell man why did you sound so hostile on the phone?"

Cassius stared her down still pissed off. "Well lets see you hunted us down, threatened Kenji, and shot his boyfriend. So yeah I wonder why." He sighed trying to keep his cool. "Look all I want is for you to leave, that's it, go home and leave us alone."

Blake laughed at the thought. "Without taking out Kenji!? Once that fucker dies I will gladly leave." Cassius pulled out the flash drive. "You know what this is Blake, don't you?" Blake gasped since she recognized the drive. "Imagine how pissed father would be if I sent this to him. I would stand down." Blake sighed. "Fine, if it has to be that way, I'll leave, but that flash drive must be destroyed. Or no deal."

Cassius threw the flash drive to Blake and she caught it. "You can keep and destroy it yourself. How about that." Blake caught it and she nodded. "It's a deal. I'll leave you guys alone. I don't want dad to know what's on this."

Blake got in her car and drove away. Cassius got in the car and sat down. "Usually she is very reasonable. I just wanted to make sure she wouldn't try anything." He started the car up and drove away.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:56 pm

Lura watched Cassius get out and seeing him lock the vehicle she looked to the doors wondering if they would be locked from the outside. Now she had to trust him; especially if there was no other way of getting out of the vehicle. "Cass, be careful." She said more to herself and brushed her hair back and looked to her gun then back up.

The dispute was simple and it worried her; when he returned she spoke up, "Are you sure that's it... it seems to easy.. I worry.." Knowing he knew his own sister better than she did she figured it would be fine since he said so.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:04 am

Cassius shook his head. "I know it feels too easy. But she can be a reasonable person. I was kind of expecting her violent side. That's what I was prepared for. She nearly killed Kenji when we were younger. And it wasn't even that big of a problem. Just wrong place wrong time." Cassius focused on the road and drove back to the apartment.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:41 am

"And you are positive that she will not try to attack Kenji again? I am sure you are right but just to be safe... I just worry; I know I do it too much but Flip was a friend of mine too and seeing him get injured concerns me... just like how I was attacked.. it's scary.." She tried not to get choked up thinking about the past.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:52 am

"Oh I'm sure. I'll even check the cell tracking. She'll be gone." Cassius choked a little from all the shit he's been through. "I got shot before so many times. A few lucky scrapes, but I also got shot to the point where I was conscious. I know how it feels to be attacked and shot." He opened the door for Lura to exit the car. He left some stuff in there just in case.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:01 am

She stepped out of the vehicle and looked to his home then back to him, "If you are sure; I will trust that then." Smiling she hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I don't know if I have told you lately but I love you Cassius, I truly appreciate all you have to done for me and my friends."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Cassius hugged backed kissed Lura on the forehead. "I love you too sweetheart. Trust me, helping your friends and keeping them out of trouble is the least I could do." He opened the door to the apartment for Lura to let her in first. "Friends are there to help you. So helping them back is natural. And protecting the ones you love and your friends, its instinct."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Entering inside she removed her jacket and shirt and lowered the armor to the ground, "Holly hell that was heavy..." Putting her shirt back on she looked over to Cassius and smiled as she went over squeezing his ass before going back to his room winking. Placing her jacket back in the closet she thought of how crazy and busy life has been with Cass and his friends and family she'd forgotten she had her own work to do. Taking her phone out she began to check messages.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:57 am

Cassius smiled. "Well it is called body armour for a reason." He walked with her to his room. "So any plans today besides that whole crazyness that just happened." He jumped on his bed and laid down looking up at the ceiling.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Lura looked over to him and then checked her phone, "I may have a gig today. Would be nice to get into that again. Make some money of my own. Besides kinda miss the bar setting. And not a bunch of wryly people. That is if you don't mind. You can do other things, I would just need the ride there." She smiled and looked over to her guitar in the corner of the room.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:20 pm

Cassius nodded. "Sounds awesome. Just let me know when you need to head out. I'll drive ya there nice and early so you can get ready. " Cassius got up and stretched. He brought Lura's guitar over to her. "I'd love to hear you play. Hell I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:41 am

"Great because I was trying something new. Maybe you can give me a nice critique." She got her guitar up and adjusted the tune, "I still plan on singing too because I get more tips if I sing and play." After tuning up she placed the guitar up and gave a small strum then began to guitar and then began to sing Red Hot Chili Peppers - Caifornication.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:05 am

Cassius nodded his head to the melody. He closed his head because he was mesmerized by Lura's singing voice. "You have the most beautiful singing voice ever." He was lost in the music and was enjoying himself.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3