Share | 

Self Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Flip took the thrusts willing his body towards the member which was pounding into his rear. His moans and breathing became deeper and he saw his paw grasp his penis and he let go simply grasping around his neck, "ah Kenji yes! Yea that's right!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Kenji got to his knot whilst thrusting. He moaned and then did one large slow thrust to get his knot his Flip's ass. One final push and he got it in. "Oh Flip you're tight!" Kenji continued to thrust but he got closer to cumming with each one. "Oh Flip I'm gonna... CUM!" Unfortunately he thrusted one to many times and came inside him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Flip moaned as he gripped the sheets and  took each thrust only pushing back against Kenji. Feeling the knot at his tight pucker he gripped the sheets harder and cried loudly feeling it finally 'plop' inside him. The feeling of the overwhelming pleasure made him jerk then go rigid as he began to cum which covered his belly and chest; all the while he enjoyed the ecstasy of the wolf filling him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:32 pm

After Kenji finished filling Flips butt he crouched over and started licking the cum on Flips stomach. He was doing it so that he can keep Flip horny and he liked the taste of his cum. He waited until he was soft enough to pull out his knot out of Flip's butt. He pulled out slowly for the pleasure.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Feeling the soft tongue of Kenji over his skin he shuddered and groaned softly as he pulled his face up to his kissing him tasting his cum once more and smiled, "That felt so good Kenji... I want to please you more but let me catch my breath." His pants began to slow as he did indeed regain his composure.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:21 am

Kenji nodded after kissing Flip. "Ok thats fine." He was panting pretty hard was as well and he needed to catch his breath. So he decided to cuddle with Flip until they caught their breaths. "I love you Flip." He whispered in Flip's ear.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Softly smiling he rolled Kenji under him still sitting on his erection and kissed him softly, "I love you as well." When his breath had shallowed he moved down and didn't hesitate to suck one of Kenji's balls as he wiped cum on his finger and teased the tight pucker of the other male pressing his finger in slowly and then when in slowly thrusting it, "I will make you feel so good Kenji."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Kenji moaned from the pleasure of being teased. "Oh Flip don't stop" He gripped the sheets tightly and wrapped his legs around Flip's back.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Flip didn't hesitate as he moved his finger a bit faster then stopped as he pulled it out slowly. He had been putting the strap-on with one hand and pushed the tip into him seeing it form around the pucker, "Hmm Kenji.." He slowly pushed in more and then took Kenji's erection in his hand and pressed it against his own and stroked them both, "Oh your dick is pressed against mine but I can still pound your ass." He pushed all the way into him and groaned letting him adjust to the length.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Kenji moaned from Flip stroking and being penetrated. "Oh Flip... Do it please!" He bended upward to kiss Flip on the lips. He found it uncomfortable only from bending upward like that, and gravity. He blushed a deep red.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:38 pm

Hearing Kenji he didn't hesitate to push in as deep as he could with the strap-on and fisted their erections faster together, "Oh... god Kenji it feels so good." He smiled and kissed him and laid over him slightly to kiss him and felt his body jerking, "I'm almost there.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Kenji kissed back affectionately and he was about to cum. "Me... too... I'm gonna..." He was panting from being penetrated and Flip was stroking him. "CUM!!!" He said as he blew his load all over his own body.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Flip thrust in a few more times hard as his own load sputtered over Kenji covering him in thick warm globs of cum. He smiled and smirked softly, "Ah, that... was amazing... You look good covered in all that cum." He winked as he panted sitting back some to catch his breath.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Kenji moaned loudly from the thrusts that Flip made. Kenji looked at Flip and smiled. "It feels nice as well. You can get a taste if you want." He said that smirking. He moved upward to kiss Flip and did it affectionately. He reached down and grabbed Flips butt cheeks. He then let go and laid back on the bed. He laid there and made gestures for Flip to lick the cum off of his stomach.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:11 am

Flip looked over the cum on his chest and slowly leaned down and kissed his cheek down to his neck then licked along his collar then on his chest he licked to remove some of the cum. Tasting both of their essence a shudder came over him but he quickly kissed his lips again which dug the dildo deeper into his ass and his penis stroking his, "Want more?" He was nearly caught up with his breathing.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:43 am

Kenji moaned a little. "Yes please! " He also wanted Flip to fuck him not with the dildo but with his actual cock. But he decided to wait until an open opportunity to get him to do so.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Flip was a step ahead as he removed the strap-on and pushed his already cum covered cock into Kenji's ass and pushed in, "Ah... good." He pulled out and flipped him onto his belly and came behind him pushing in and ground as his thrusts made his balls bounce of the other males causing strong sensations of pleasure.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Kenji blushed and moaned from the waves of pleasure from Flip's balls bouncing off of his. "Flip... HARDER!" His tongue was hanging out as if he was drunk off of sheer sexual pleasure. He then reached behind to Flips hand and guided it to his own rock hard cum covered cock. "Stroke it. Please!"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:30 am

Flip obeyed and thrust as hard as he could with his speed helping him; he was glad he had such stamina. With his dick filling Kenji's ass he felt his balls slapping his mates and bent down stroking over the hard dick and knot of Kenji, "Oh god Kenji!" He thrusted harder and jerked as he cried out in a moan as his cum began to fill Kenji's tight pucker making him stop his thrusts and tremor from the pleasure of cumming so hard.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Kenji moaned with each thrust. As Flip keep stroking his cock he got closer to cumming. Once Flip came inside him Kenji came. He felt so tired from being fucked like that. He was panting pretty hard. "Flip... I... love you... so much."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Flip collapsed over him shuddering and breathed out hard and smiled softly as he kissed the back of his neck, "I love you as well Kenji." Eyes closed as he let his member relax in him and slowly shrink down. Feeling Kenji's recoil back into the sheath he pulled his hand out from under him and held the sheets then rolled over to beside him to catch his breath.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Kenji feeling the Flip's penis retract from his butt he then flipped over and laid down on the bed. He was panting pretty hard as he cuddled with Flip. "Thank you Flip. This has been a great night."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 pm

He nods still breathless and let out a deep breath, "Agreed." When his breath had finally calmed down he went to the bathroom and got a small washcloth and wiped cum off of the bed sheets and with another wiped the other male and himself of cum, "Made quite the mess."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Kenji smiled a little. "It was worth it though. And cum feels so good on the fur. " He stretched and fell on the bed. "Well i am tired. Im gonna go to bed. You can join me if you want to cuddle."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Flip tossed the towels in a short waste basket then moved back to the bed and laid down with him and looked over, "Kenji? What do you want out of life? I mean.. do you have any goals or life ambitions? I guess you kinda... have a job but... what are you aiming for?" Rolling to his side he gazed over to him awaiting an answer.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Kenji thought about it. He didn't want much at the moment because he was still trying to get use to being free. "Well first off I want you to be there with me every step of the way." He kissed Flip after saying that. He then thought about what else he wanted. "I need a steady life without worrying about guns going off and almost getting killed." He was honest about it. He hated his old career and needed a new one.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:50 pm

"Well I will be here for you. We can start a life together. After this race... when we have our own place we can run or jog every morning and have meals together and let's not forget that we both should get a job. I haven't really any qualifications but I am sure a desk job wouldn't be too hard. Just be some assistant or something."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Kenji smiled a little. "Well I still technically have my job down at this auto body shop. My brother is the manager so I think I still have it knowing him." He sighed a little. "Get a job that you can enjoy and won't complain about. That's the only advice I got for ya."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:56 pm

"Well like I said I have only had dancing and stripper like jobs so I fear that that will look bad on a resume... But.. Maybe dance instructor. I'd love to dance again. In school I did enjoy dance and cheerleading so much. But I fear a degree is needed for it. I'd have to ask a friend of mine if she knows." He cuddled with him more and smiled softly.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Kenji smiled. "Well look into it then. If you need to go to school for it then I can support the money." He was eager to help Flip with whatever he wanted to do for a living. He also wanted to help more than just money. "Whatever you want to do, I won't judge. And I will help with the best of what I can."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:44 pm

"I hate to feel like I am mooching off of people for money though.. that's their hard earned money not mine.. so when it's given to me... I don't want to use it because I fear I owe that person. I just don't want to be in debt to those I care about or am friends with..." He gazed down as his face began to sulk and bit his lip as if fighting back some tears.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Kenji sighed. "So. I am offering to pay for any dance lessons you need to take. The only thing you owe me is that you're happy, enjoying yourself, and that you are satisfied with your job." He kissed Flip on the cheek. "I'll support you all the way."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Flip smiled softly and nods as he curled closer to Kenji yawning as he felt himself nearing sleep, "Kenji.. I know it's not official or anything yet.. but I enjoy being with you even if it isn't exactly a label but I like it. This, is nice what we... have." His yawn made him rest his head in the pillows as his body was close to him, "G'nite Kenji."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Kenji cuddled with Flip. "I am enjoying being with you as well. Let's make what we have last." He said "Goodnight." back and fell asleep instantly afterwards. He was very tired.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Hatcher had finished what work he needed to do in the basement and slowly went to the door and peered in seeing the two sleeping. Closing the door he quietly shuffled to the door checking it was locked then made his way upstairs to his bedroom. Removing his clothing he placed it in a hamper and moved to the bed with fresh boxers and striped PJ's on and laid down closing his eyes, "Hmm.. I hope they do work well together."

~*~*~

By daybreak Hatcher was already gone to go do his own line of work. Flip was sound asleep till about 8:40am then stirred from his sleep yawning he looked to see Kenji still holding him and smiled closing his eyes relaxing in his arms.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Kenji woke up and saw Flip. He smiled and carefully got up. He was careful not to disturb him. He quietly got dressed and grabbed his Baretta M9 and placed it behind his back. He kept that in case of emergencies. He didn't care if Flip saw it either really.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Flip rolled and patted the bedside and peered up rubbing his tired eyes, "Kenji? You didn't have to get up yet. Cuddling sounds nice." He pouted then smiled and hugged a pillow closer and peering at the M9 he grew concerned, "What's wrong.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Kenji smiled. "Nothing." He then realized that Flip was talking about the gun. "Oh the handgun. Oh I get paranoid easily. I have this in case of emergencies really."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:53 pm

He sighed and looked down sadly not liking the idea of a gun  being on him or even near him for that matter. Slipping out of bed he pulled on his tight briefs which hugged his slim hips, "I can start breakfast unless we are going straight out..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Kenji shook his head. "Whatever you want Flip. I am fine with anything really." He concealed his pistol completely and stretched. "I don't want to eat much though. I have a very small stomach."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:23 pm

"That's fine, I wasn't going to make anything big. Perhaps some toast and yogurt to at least start the day. Skipping breakfast is bad for your health." Moving to the bag he got on a pair of jeans and then a tee then threw on over it a plaid light blue button up then slipped on some comfortable running shoes. He hurried out the room and into the kitchen making toast regardless if Kenji wanted some. Pouring some juice he leaned on the countertop; today's home hunting would be fun and he hoped that he would be able to pick a few things he wanted in-particular. But being that Kenji was paying it was his pick first of course.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Kenji walked with Flip. "I know i never missed breakfast... no matter now bad it tasted." He pulled out his phone and texted his older brother. He sent the text knowing that Cas was probably up. He leaned against Flip and hugged him. "Whenever your ready I'm ready."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:04 pm

After making the toast he handed him his slices and took a cup with a closed lid which had some juice inside. Taking his own slices he moved to the door and checked as he had keys and stepped out with Kenji locking up, "So what we could do is get a couple of ads for apartments first then just sit down and look for a place. Unless you had plans to meet up with Cassius?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Kenji shook his head as he took the slices of toast. "I have no plans with him. He's knows some areas where there are no homophobic neighbors and are open to gay couples. I thought we ask him for some help finding a few places. " He checked his phone to see if he got back to him. "We can just drive around for a little bit. Until i get a response."

Cassius got up slowly not to disturb Lura who was still sleeping. He got up and slipped some shorts on. He checked his phone and got a text from Kenji. About time you tell me this... i already knew you were bi. He texted back with a couple places they should look into and that Cassius already knew Kenji was Bi. 'It ain't rocket science on how i could tell.' Cassius then went on to making breakfast for Lura.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Flip looked over to him and nods as he took the cup and sipped the drink then placed the lid back on before sitting back and looked out the window, "An apartment.. hmm we should probably go for second floor. Stays warmer and less likely to get robbed or flood. They have rather heavy rain here in spring I noticed. Also if possible can we have a two bedroom and bathroom. The second bedroom would likely just be a office of sorts and storage. Or one bedroom is fine but two bath would be great. Never know when you need another powder room."

Lura rolled in her sleep and smiled as she hugged Cassius's pillow which had his scent on it. Last night before passing out they had made love which was not too new to her but it had felt so good with him and it felt right. She was so glad that she had him in her life. When rousing she yawned and sat up checking her phone and saw a text from Hatcher. She bit her lip remembering shooting that male and dropped the phone on the floor which made her jump as if hearing a gunshot, she covered her ears and crouched down. It was apparent; she was still in some shock over the ordeal.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Kenji put the first place on the gps on his phone. "I think Cassius put those into account, lets check out the first place." He opened the door of the car for Flip. He then got into the driver's side of the car. He took a bite of the toast.

Cassius heard the phone drop and he rushed into the bedroom concerned. "LURA! You ok?" He figured that Lura was still shocked after the kidnapping. He crouched down to Lura. "Hey hey you are ok here."

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Bright green eyes looked out the window of the vehicle as he looked over to him, "Also did he take into account that you are licensed to carry arms? Wouldn't want the staff nervous. Another thing is will it be in your name? Because last you told me you were in some trouble with government. Do you have like a fake name?"

Lura heard the solid tone as if unable to hear when a loud noise goes off. Seeing Cassius she looked at him lightly shocked then seemed to come around and leaned into his arms curling closer and held his chest hiding her tears in his shoulder, "I... just..." She couldn't speak as she moved closer to him and enjoyed the comfort of his warm arms around her.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Kenji sighed. "I hope he did. And the government and I don't agree, but it's not like they hate me. If they did they would've had me sent away already." He started the car up.

Cassius hugged Lura tightly. "There there. You're ok here trust me. Now lets get up and have breakfast. You need to keep your mind off of what happened for a while." Cassius helped Lura up still hugging her so she felt secure.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Flips eyes went back to Kenji as he started the car up, "Well I guess you are right but still don't want to aggravate the authority. I honestly don't want you you to get in any trouble is all.. It's okay to be a trouble maker but it's not okay to have trouble find you and cause a wreck in your life. You need a fresh start just as much as I do."

Lura looked to Cassius and nodded as she clung to him and got up pulling on a tee before she walked with him to the kitchen and sat down, "Hmm it smells great; what did you make?" He was right, she had to stop thinking about it and think elsewhere.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassius Agera

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Kenji sighed. " Don't worry about me. I don't get into trouble with anyone really." He kept his eyes on the road. "So do you have any plans for today after finding an apartment.?" He kept the car at a reasonable pace.

Cassius went back to cooking. "Oh just some eggs and bacon." while cooking the bacon a piece of grease hit his arm. "Owe goddamnit! that hurts." He finished up and laid out a plate for Lura. "You want anything to drink?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Defense   

Back to top Go down

Self Defense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next