HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Enjoy the water or what lies within it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 am

Lura groaned at the grope and smiled groping his pants a bit more firm and licked his neck gently, "Maybe make you make a new mess but it wont be mud.." She licked his maw and chin as she reached in his pants with no hesitation and began to stroke his sheath which had his growing rod inside. "Do I have permission?" She asked even though she was sure it was a yes. She had him wrapped around her paw.

Rashak heard movement and stood up in the water seeing her then the bucket and raised a brow but was surprised she ran into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck then lips holding her firmly and groaned deep in his chest, "It's alright im here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:50 am

Jaden offered no verbal permission, just leaned down and started to nibble on her neck, one hand still groping her ass as the other ran up her side. He shivered a little as she stroked him, licking her neck lightly. His hand traveled up her side and under her shirt, and he gently groped her breast. He ran his thumb over the nibble and smirked at the response it gave to the touch.

Kaylee dropped the bucket once he stood up. She put her arms around him, half throwing herself there, half tripping. She didn't know why she was so worried he would be there, they barely knew one another.. Well, fully knew one another. She nuzzled into him, then kissed up his chest and neck to his mouth. "I didn't know if you'd be here.. I didn't know if you'd want to see me again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:58 am

Lura felt his paw touch her and moaned when he touched the sensitive nub feeling it grow hard from his touch. She stroked her a bit more intensely and lowered her paw to his balls groping them and felt the swish of sperm, "I think I like the idea of you mating me Jaden.." She spoke soft and taunting as her scent grew filtering his nose with cinnamon and spices, "Jaden." She pushed her hips to his and pushed his jacket away and stroked his chest and kissed his neck then pulled back and pulled the top off as her breasts fell free and she pressed against him grinding on him,

Rashak looked down to her and enjoyed the feel of her soft fur again and shook his head kissing her gently, "How could I not want to see such a beautiful face?" he brushed her cheek and pulled her close kissing her neck and shoulder and held around her waist reaching around he groped her ass, "What's with the bucket? You know i can't fit in that to be take on land..." He chuckled and licked her neck then kissed her maw again, "I wanted to see you again because I'm glad I was your first..." A hint of sadness. He was worried she would be taken and he could do nothing about it unless he stood up to her brother perhaps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:34 am

Jaden groaned softly, taking her words as an invitation. He grabbed her hip and picked her up, pressing her into the wall. He kept her pinned there with his hips while his head dipped down and he took on of her breasts into his mouth, sucking on the hard nub. His hand came up to tease the other, rough thumb brushing against the soft skin.

Kaylee gasped and giggled when he groped her ass. Then her eyes went to the bucket, and an image of her trying to fit him in it and drag him back up to the cabin. She threw her head back and laughed at the thought, then looked to him, blushing a little. "I'm glad you were too." She whispered, frowning lightly at the thought of leaving this place. Maybe her brother would stay a bit longer, if only to mate with the female a few times. She indicated to the bucket, "I'm supposed to be getting fish." She said, which brought to mind a favorite quote. She was looking at the water when she muttered, "A fish may love a bird Senior, but where would they live?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 am

She gasped feeling his paw grope her than moaned louder as she arched her hips to his against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his and pulled down pushing his bottoms to the ground and she whimpered as he sucked the nubs and barked softly as she grinds against him harder feeling his shaft grow, "Jaden! It feels wonderful... your so soft ah!" She yipped at the fang on her nipple making her arch in lust as her heat scent grew, "Oh Jaden please please take me if not for love for lust, "I'll be a good girl... Please Alpha..." She looked to him with shining eyes of desire.

Rashak looked to the pale and took it up in his hand then gave it to her backing away, "I'll get them for you hun." He was surprised at himself for calling her that name. He heard her and smirked, "Simple in a home with misters and a pool." He then dove in swimming into the coves deeper end and snatched one then shot it out the water as it landed in the pale then he swam up with another and tossed it to her and he looked magnificent with the moon behind him and the water glowing as he stood in the air almost his yellow eyes glowed and his sleek skin glistened. Time spun back as he dove down and took another and brought it to her and put it in the pale but stopped as he looked to her necklace and smiled touching it then her face. "One of my fangs are in a fish. Keep it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 am

Jaden smirked a little, switching nipple while he listened to her whine for him. He growled softly, doing just as she asked the moment she called him alpha. He thrust into her and paused for a moment, moaning as her heat enveloped him. It had been so long, he'd forgotten how good it could be, the heat, the slickness, it was almost dizzying.

Kaylee watched him sadly, frown still on her face. She shook it off when he went down the last time and smiled. "Thank you." She said, leaning her face into his hand. She was thinking about what he'd said earlier, "Or they could live in the perfect cove..." She was nervous saying it. What if he was being nice? She believed him well enough that he liked her and all, but there was someone probably better suited to him, just waiting for him to realize it and go make reef shark babies with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am

She jumped and groaned as she felt him thrust against her and shuddered as she pushed the short shots off one leg then the next and rubbed her wet entry to him and gave a soft howl when he didn't hesitate to push into her. She whined and gripped his shoulders and panted heavily, "Yes Jaden! Alpha please mate me!" She felt the knot pushing toward her entry and shuddered as it thrust against her entry. She was wary of it because if he sealed her she would have his pups. Not that it bothered her but she knew their should be more than lust when starting up a pack. She yipped each time he hilted his hips over her, "Ja-..den.." She panted.

Rashak looked to her and cupped her face seeing her sadness and then when she said the cove he smiled a bit looking over his shoulder to the cove then back to her and brushed her cheek, "Hey look at me. We're mated hun. I wouldn't take it back. It's done. If you want to stay here with me then I'll find a way to make you happy. If your brother says to leave I will follow you even if I have to cross a desert to do so." He held her chin firm looking to her, "I love you Kaylee..." He leaned in holding her and kissed her may as he held around her waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:42 am

Jaden released her nipple finally, panting against her neck as he bagen to thrust. All of his instincts told him to knot her, to move into a frantic pace in a need to start a pack. It was a good thing he'd practiced a lot with having control. He kept thrusting into her, pacing himself to make it last, to possibly make her cum at least once before he reached his limit. He wouldn't knot her this time, wouldn't cum inside either because he didn't want to do something if she didn't want to, having pups included.

Kaylee blushed a little and smiled. she opened her mouth to protest to him crossing a desert just for her. But before she could get the words out, his lips were on hers and she returned the kiss. She deepened the kiss a little, putting her arms around him to pull herself closer to him. After a moment she pulled her mouth away, just enough to say, "I want to stay here with you forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 am

Lura winced and panted as he pushed in with a heated panic and she moaned louder whimpering in delight, "Jaden!" She arched her hips feeling the knot pressing against her trying to push in and she smiled and spoke, "So good Jaden... Alpha..." She knew he loved hearing his ranks; all males did especially with the 'alpha' title. She arched her back whimpering, "Im... about to...." She warned then suddenly her eyes closed and she threw her head up and howled as her cum began to coat his waist and rod inside her. She knew he would join her howl with his own when he came onto her which she was sure he would.

Rashak smiled and nods as he kissed her maw again, "Then you can stay as long as you want. Your brother should stay too." He could make out the howls in the far woods and smiled to her, "He can start a family here but I have to ask is that what you want? Don't you want to have a family Kaylee? I'm not sure if we'd be able but... if not would you still be happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Jaden smirked a little, slowing his hips down a bit as she started to cum, trying to make it last a little longer. Then he grabbed her hips a little firmer, shifting his hips so that he began to pound against her g-spot. His hips began to thrust faster now too, trying to work her into a second orgasm before he lost control of his own. Right now, even though his sheath was being stroked by her insides, it still throbbed with trying to keep his cum in check so he could pull out in time.

Kaylee glanced over her shoulder and smirked a little, then she looked to him and smiled. "I love you Rashak, silly as it will seem to others. If you and I can't have a biological family, I'm sure I could find a way for us to still have little ones to raise.. little orphans if we find any." She smiled and nuzzled him, "Can you imagine the home we could have here? This setting." She giggled, "The games we could play."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:09 pm

She shuddered as she came down from her first orgasm and looked to him dazed as her insides pulsed and squeezed tighter she winced as he was now hammering into her hitting her gspot much harder and more insistently. She arched her body and whined and whimpered in need, "JADEN! OH ALPHA PLEASE!" She begged for mercy as she felt her second reach just as fast as the first "God Jaden! Please cum over me!" She felt her cum hit hard and she howled again throwing her head up in lust as her second one was stronger as it soaked his dark fur and ran down the sink as the water still ran off them.

Rashak looked to her a bit concerned worried she wanted a family but hearing her say if they couldn't she would willingly adopt. He smiled and kissed her lips lovingly and held her in his arms, "Yes i can imagin the fun especially between us." He smirked and licked all over her face with his long tongue. "I love you Kaylee... And I think with luck your brother will let you stay. Especially if that wolf girl mates him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 am

Jaden growled deeply, nipping at her neck. He moaned loudly and tensed up, pulling out just in time as he came, howling as he came. His cum soaked her stomach and the wall behind her. He had his hands on her hips to keep her up, moving his head to rest on the wall behind her. He panted heavily and pulled back a little to look at her, smirking slightly.

Kaylee smiled softly, kissing him. "I love you too.. I'm staying weather or not he stays." She nuzzled into him, licking his neck. "He can't stop me, or take me away." She looked at him, "Are you ok? If we can't have children..?" She frowned a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:51 am

Lura shuddered and panted then gazed up to him and tightened her hips to him and licked his face then flet his maw in a passionate filled kiss as their tongues fought. She slowly gave into him letting him have the dominance he desired. After the heated kiss she smiled and kissed him gently, "Jaden.. I think I wouldn't mind you being my alpha."

Rashak looked down to her and smiled softly shaking his head about the children, "I feel the same so don't worry about me" he brushed under her chin hearing her brother howl and looked down then to the bucket, "Suppose you should get back for dinner that way I can go find my own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:29 am

Jaden panted lightly smiling a little when she said she wouldn't mind calling him her alpha."Well.. You certainly used the title a few times didn't you?" He licked her maw, then licked her neck before gently easing away.

"I suppose I should.." Kaylee said softly, nuzzling him lightly, "I'll come back later, if I can't get away, I'll be here in the morning." She said giving him a quick kiss before wiggling away to grab the bucket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:41 am

Lura smiled to him and got her footing just barely as she dropped all her wet clothes and went up to him leaning in licking his maw then kissed it gently, "Hmm perhaps it just seems really fitting to call you alpha is all." She stepped out of the outside shower and shook off her lovely grey fur and walked up the porch stairs and wiped her paw padding on a soft bristled foot mat.

Rashak watched her but grabbed her and pulled her in a hug and kissed her neck licking it, "If not I will be waiting for you at first dawn." He gently bit her neck and licked it once more making sure not to have punctured her. "Go on and be safe." He groped her tit and ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:56 am

Jaden nodded a little, "Mm..I think I like being called alpha." He smirked a little and looked around. "Hope my sister didn't hear much of that." He stepped out of the water, being sure to turn it off before shaking off his fur. His black fur puffed up a little when he first shook out and looked at her as it settled back down.

Kaylee eeped a little. She smiled at him and jumped when he gropped her. "Bad shark.." She giggled, picked up the bucket and ran off up the hill toward Lura's shack. She looked into the door, "Is it safe yet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Lura simply smiled and nods, "I think I enjoy having you as my own alpha." She winked as she shook off a bit heading for the door however she looked back at him. She was naked but he still had his bottoms on. Shaking her head she shook off a bit more and stretched out then looked over to the woods and knew her friend was out there, "Come on then Jaden." She hurried inside to the large cabin which was mostly all open space with a wood burner fire and a marble counter kitchen top. Their was a hall though which no doubt lead to the bed and shower. "Im going to dress." She hurried down the hall to the bedroom on the left.

Rashak watched her go and sighed softly as he turned back to the water and headed to find his own dinner, 'Can it work... I mean she is a land creature. Maybe im going in too deep. Then again she's not pregnant so I can very well just let her go.. but I took her birginity.. damn it... why must my pleasure always get to me!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Jaden watched her rush into the cabin, grinning a little. He looked at his clothes, covered in mud and gross, but he also didn't want to risk his sister coming back and seeing him naked. He grabbed the jeans, ran them under some water to get the mud off and then rang them out. Once they were fairly dry he pulled them on before walking into the cabin.

Kaylee hummed softly, smiling up to the cabin when she got there. She walked up, opening the door a crack, "Honey I'm home!" She called inside, "Are you decent?" She waited outside for her answer, thoughts drifting off to the reef shark. Could we really work?... I don't know, where would we sleep? Not together probably. My fur couldn't handle being wet like that all the time, and it wouldn't be good for him either, to sleep on land..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:48 am

She only grinned coming back in pjs which were silk shorts and a matching top which was colored sky blue. Moving to fire she set a pan down getting it hot then looked back "Perfect timing." She took the bucket and went to the small kitchen and began to skin the fish, "No electric here so going to have to deal with candles okay?" She then returned to the fire and placed the fish on them and looked back, "Jaden you can go to my room and get some better clothes. And you young lady in the spare room is more clothes in which will surely fit you."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Jaden nodded a little and went into her bedroom and got cleaned up and changed. He stretched a little and then went over to the fire and nuzzled her gently since his sister was out of the room. He smiled, "Want some help? I'm not half bad in the kitchen."

Kaylee nodded, "Thank you." She skipped into the room and started searching the clothes for something comfortable. She was still a bit sore from Rashak's size and the fact that she had been a virgin. She blushed and swallowed. The fact that Jaden hadn't killed her the second she'd walked in was amazing to her. Perhaps the other female's scent was filling his head. She pulled on some loose shorts and a nightshirt before going back out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Lura watched them go and tended to the pan of fish frying them with a bit of alcohol for flavor and some natural salts. Feeling a nuzzle she looked over to the broad shouldered male and smiled flashing her dark eyes at him, "Oh are you now?" She licked his nose and kissed his lips and hearing the sister she handed him the pan, "Keep flipping the fish here n there and stir the taters." She got up and went to the young girl and smiled, "Ah lass you look lovely in that color. Have a seat; I'll get my guitar and sing a bit." Her hips turned as she went towards the door to get her instrument.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Jaden returned the kiss and nodded a little, taking the pan from her when she handed it over. He kept the fish cooking evenly but watched her and his sister from the corner of his eyes.

Kaylee smiled a little and nodded taking a seat and grabbing a blanket, curling up in it a bit. She love blankets for some odd reason, they made her feel safe.. She watched her, "You also look lovely.. Very.. glowy." She teased gently, but she also meant it. There was just some kind of glow about both of them. She wondered if it was that way for her and Rashak, or did they both have too much worry clouding their happiness?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Lura walked over and sat on the couch laying out as she strummed her guitar and tuned it humming as she did so as though she was an auto tuner, "So what shall I play? Anyone? I can really play anything so long as I heard it. Or I can just make it up as I go." She did a soft wizard of oz 'Over the Rainbow'.

((OOC: cant remember the actual name lol))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:57 pm

((lol, that's all good.. i don't know it at all.))

Kaylee shrugged a little, getting more comfortable, "If you know 'Tomorrow Will Be kinder' I can sing with you? Or a few others like it."
Jaden looked at them, "I'd like to hear you make one up later if you want.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:01 pm

She chuckled and smiled happily, "Sure. We' start with something we know and later I'll sing my own songs." She started the song making sure it was tuned for certain notes, "Alright; Tomorrow will be kinder." She strummed the intro and looked to Kaylee as she began to sing as she joined in and she looked to Jaden winking at him occasionally.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Kaylee sang softly at first, her eyes almost distant as she did. She looked at her hands and fiddled with the blanket a little before getting comfortable in the song. It sounded almost like it would be sad, but she thought there was so much hope behind it's somber tone.

Jaden smiled a little as he listened, having never heard the song before. He kept on cooking for them, being careful with the fish.

Tomorrow Will Be Kinder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Lura didn't mind the soft song; she was used to more upbeat things but even she had to slow down and have rainy days. She sang her feelings into the song wanting nothing more than to have the point maid by the tone of her voice. When the song had come to an end she picked it up again with another and sang soft as she looked to Jaden hard as though aiming it towards him.

Sally's Song

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Kaylee watched her and smiled a little, glancing to her brother, who seemed entranced by Lura's voice. She cuddled into the blanket more and closed her eyes, drifting into a light sleep.

Jaden watched her, nearly forgetting about the fish, but his body took over and flipped them once more before they burned. When the song was finished, he gave the female a gently smile, glanced to his sister and started singing in return

His song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Lura heard his tone and played her guitar to his notes and came beside him as she kissed his neck gently loving the tone of his voice. She never thought a man would sing for her so this was like a childhood dream come true for this wild lonely girl. She continued playing as she walked away getting a few plates and set them by him and nods as she watched him load them as she kept playing while he loaded up the plates with food. When he was on his last note she put her guitar aside and quickly tackled him kissing him rather lovingly and rolled her tongue with his her tail wagging as she kept her tears back, "That... was amazing Jaden." She kissed him again and got up brushing her thick tail over his nose, "Lets eat here." She shook Kaylee gently, "Here hun." She handed her the plate and walked out to the kitchen, "Alright drinks?! Who wants what?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 am

Jaden grunted when she tackled him and chuckled, kissing her back. He smiled and shrugged a little, "I wouldn't call it amazing." He kissed her cheek and watched her go to Kaylee. He wiggled his nose a little and looked at her, "What do you have to drink.

"Is there any coconut water?" Her eyes got wide, "Or maybe can I drink from one?! Do you have any?" She was awake now with the thought of doing something she'd wanted to do since she was little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:11 am

Lura chuckled and smiled as she went to a basket and opened the top pulling out 3 coconuts and began to juggle them over to them and handed her one and bounced one of her hip to Jaden. She handed them steel looking rods and sat down by Jaden as she punctured the coconut with it and took a sip, "I was able to make some Steel ones so as to keep the flavor and easier to use." She took a bite of the fish and groaned, "Hmm you sure are good in the kitchen Jaden!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:35 am

Kaylee gave a little yip of excitement and punctured a hole in the tough husk. She took a tentative sip and smiled, "Can I live here forever? This is so much better than the store bought stuff."

Jaden chuckled and winked at Lura, "Maybe if Lura is kind enough to let us, we can consider it." He enjoyed the stunned look on his sister's face before looking at Lura. He smiled a little, "I try." He shrugged, "But with such entertainment, I'm surprised it isn't burnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:39 am

Even Lura was a bit surprised at his remark and smiled, "I'd quite enjoy you staying. We can even build your own place if you like Kaylee. A little beach house. You can watch the sun rise and set there. I like it inland. You hear more birds." She took another bite and smiled, "If it was burnt it is to perfection." Eyes went to Jaden as she wondered if he was considering her offer of being his. She was quite serious of being his and him being her Alpha. She would bear his pups gladly. She began to wonder what they had came from, "So you are not from this island of course, Do you two have family elsewhere or a pack waiting back on the mainland?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 am

Kaylee just stared at her brother, then gave him a smile and nodded to the other female, "I would like that." Can it be that everything will work out? Maybe Jaden's nature would calm and he would allow Rashak and I to be together, if he still wants that.

Jaden smiled, then it fell at her question. "We're from the mainland. But no pack anymore. Another pack moved into the area and killed most of them, the others surrendered and joined. After that I moved Kaylee and I to a city with only lone wolves and we've been fighting each other since. It's been just us for a long time, I had to act as a kind of father to her. Which didn't improve our relationship any."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:04 am

Lura nodded, "That is a shame that the pack gave in so easily. In my old pack we fought till death and never surrender. That is what made us so strong. I am sorry that it happened that way." She ate a bit more then smiled, "Well if we do build a place for your sister she is quite safe. Not many come here to this island. It is the last in the chain. After the first 6 most get bored and never travel to this one being the 9th. And it is rather small too. I know of no others on the island to be honest. Your sister would be quite safe. And we could worry about gentleman callers at a later time but now you would be able to be the big brother instead of a father." She winked to Kaylee as though saying she had her back.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 am

Jaden nodded a little, "They weren't the same after my father died.. The pack never was. Always fighting with each other and at the time I was too young to be an effective Alpha." He chuckled softly and looked at his sister for a moment, "I suppose you'll be good and stay, and not run away?"

Kaylee grinned, blushing lightly at the gentlemen callers bit. One had called, and she'd answered happily... She looked at Jaden and shook her head vigorously, "No! I love this island.. it feels like home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:19 am

Lura smiled and nods, "Then it's settled you are both staying with me here on this island. It will be our own little family. A new pack and a brighter future." She smiled and continued eating looking to Jaden and then Kaylee and a heartfelt feeling filled her to the point she felt like yelling. "We can find things and supplies tomorrow to build your home Kaylee but you should think of how big you want it and the layout. You can draw it up later. but now I have to ask you something more serious. Kaylee. I think I love your brother and I want your blessing if I am to be with him for eternity. And of course if he will have me."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:30 am

Kaylee gave her a serious look, trying to make it appear as if she was considering saying no. However her excitement was too much to be contained and she bounced up and down, "Oh please take him!?" She said, "I've never seen him smile so much, and he hasn't sung in so many years, I think you'd be perfect together!"

Jaden chuckled softly and leaned over to kiss Lura's cheek gently, "So, I get to keep you then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:34 am

Lura actually grew nervous seeing the serious side of Kaylee and she felt like she should whine and roll on her back to submit for a yes but when she burst out she let out a rather heavy sigh of relief and looked to Jaden and smiled kissing his cheek, "Are you kidding me I own you pup." She teased and then kissed his ear, "My alpha." She knew her tone was more sensual and was sure to set him off lightly. Finishing the food she stretched taking the others plates and walked to the kitchen hand washing them, "If more supplies are needed we can go to the mainland."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:43 am

Kaylee smiled a little, "Do we really get to go out tomorrow?" She wanted to explore the island so badly that she wanted to start tonight. She thought she would burst from excitement. She watched them and smirked a little, hoping she would be able to sneak out latter when they were busy..

Jaden shivered a little at her tone and smirked, the only thing stopping him from taking her now was the fact that his little sister was there. He nodded a little, "I'll have to go and make sure everything is alright at our old house and with my business.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 am

Lura nods and looked to Jaden, "Well then Jaden why don't we hit the mainland. I can get things, you do business and Kaylee can hold down the fort. She will be perfectly safe and if not I have guns in the cabnet by the door." She looked to Kaylee, "Keep a pistol on you at least. The wild boars are a bit bitchy but make great eating. Use instinct really. I like a good hunt." She wiped her paws and stretched blowing out some candles and kept two lit handing Kaylee one, and Jaden the other. "It is getting late we should all get to sleep if we are to get up and do stuff tomorrow." She took her guitar and went to Kaylee hugging her and whispering, "If you go see him take a towel or two from the spare room so you don't get cold." She kissed her cheek and walked to Jaden lacing her arm with his, "Lead the way hun."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 am

Jaden nodded, liking the plan, "Good, you can help me figure out what to bring for little Kaylee.." He said, taking the candle. He watched them, narrowing his eyes for a moment as if deciding if he would have to keep an eye out on his sister tonight. He still hadn't decided if he was okay with the shark being with her, not really understanding the kind of relationship they would have.

Kaylee smiled a little and nodded, "Thank you." She whispered and went over to her brother, kissing his cheek, "night." She added a yawn for effect and went to the spare room.

Jaden looked at Lura and smiled, leading the way to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Lura walked along Jaden's side to her room and entered the room and stepped in stretching but shuddered at a bit of a chill and moved to the bed fluffing the pillows and pulled the covers away as she opened the curtains letting light come in. She walked over blowing the candle out and flicked his nose with her tail and chuckled, "Come keep me warm?" She hopped on the bed curling up and her teeth chattered lightly.

Meanwhile in the midst of the ocean the male was pondering what to do in this predicament. He did make her a necklace it had to mean something right. She would have been his lunch if she wasn't a female. No, it wasn't that their was more to it. He didn't quite understand it yet but he felt it. He moved to the small bay and sat in the shallows; his waist down was underwater whilst his chest was lit by the moon showing off his large muscles and dorsal fin up top his head. His strong hands holding him up in the sand as his tail was around him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Jaden stripped out of his jeans so he was just in his boxers before going to the bed. He crawled in next to her and pulled the covers over them before pulling her close to him. "I can do that." He gave he a wolfish grin and licked her cheek.

Kaylee waited a few minutes before grabbing the blanket around her shoulders, and grabbing the towels for if she went into the water. She tiptoed out of the house before going down to the beach. She shivered a little, pulling the blanket closer as she looked up at the moon. A part of her wanted to howl, but Jaden would hear and would recognize it, then she would never be allowed out again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Lura saw him and smiled as he laid by her; curling close to him she felt his warmth and shuddered clinging to him and smiled, "Must be all that dark fur that keeps you warm. Mines so thin and soft but can't keep me very warm." She kissed his nose and licked his maw gently; ears lowered.

Rashak looked back towards the woods listening carefully hearing movement and lifted his nose trying to smell. His senses felt blocked. He looked back to the calm waters and sighed a bit gazing across the water feeling his insides want to tear his flesh apart as though angry for bringing her into his world that their love couldn't exist! He stood firm in the water his god like body was sculpted by moonlight as he glared at the moon with a hatred.

HIs feelings

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Jaden nuzzled into her gently, "Maybe, my fur holds the heat of the sun much longer then light colored fur." He chuckled softly and licked the top of her head. "I don't get cold very easily, even in the dead of winter."

Kaylee stepped onto the cold sand and smiled a little when she saw his outline. She watched him for a moment there before clearing her throat. The last thing she needed was to startle a shark. She started over to him when his emotions, coming off of him in waves, hit her, making her hesitate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Lura smiled and curled close wrapping her legs around him and kissed his nose and licked and nuzzled his maw affectionately and giggled, "So if you're my alpha.. can I have you forever? Will I be your mate?" She questioned rather curiousally.

His bright yellow eyes looked over to her and he then looked back to the water again, "Sorry I am not in a very good move Kay... Just in a rather bad mood. Somber and thoughts is all that runs through my mind what is left of it."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Jaden smiled a little, "Only if you're willing to be my Lupa." He licked her cheek, "I want you as my mate, but I wont ever force you." He nibbled her neck lightly, "Maybe." He chuckled softly.

Kaylee frowned a little and stepped closer to him, "If you don't want me anymore, I wont be mad." She said quietly, "I wont blame you either.. I'm not a very good mate for a wolf, and I would hold you back.." She looked down, pulling her blanket closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:15 am

Lura smiled and hugged him tightly feeling his warm body against her comforted her greatly. She had missed being in the arms of someone she trusted. She sadly smiled, "When we had sex in the shower I was more than willing then to have your pups. I just didn't want to pressure you into living with me if you did have a pack to go home to."

His fists tightened and he shot a glare to her as his fangs showed his tone harsh, "Their is nothing wrong with you Kaylee! Not a damn thing! You would be the perfect mate. How would you hold me back?! You are the one with ideal dreams!" He faced her and took her arms firmly and locked eyes with her, "Stop putting yourself down! You are better than that!" Seeing her fear he backed off and released her gritted his own teeth and fists grew tighter. "I just want time to think..." He turned his back to her gazing down as he hoped he hadn't hurt her or been to rough.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Jaden smiled a little, "I'm a rake, but I don't think I would have had sex with you if I had a pack waiting.. Not unless I saw you wanted a way to escape this place. But this is your home." He nuzzled her, "I wouldn't ask you to leave even for a pack." He pulled back, "Although, I may have a male that will join us." He smirked, "Well, not that way, you're all mine." He growled playfully before rolling them over and pinning her under him.

Kaylee flinched when he he grabbed her and spoke so harshly. Tears welled in her eyes but she blinked them away feircly. When he stepped away from her she frowned, and walked to him. She took his hand and stood on tiptoes, licking his smooth cheek. "Take as long as you need.. I live here now." She said softly before letting his hand go and walking away, ears back and head bowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   

Back to top Go down

Enjoy the water or what lies within it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next