HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Enjoy the water or what lies within it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:58 am

She gazed up to him with a light gasp and smiled as she kissed him in a more loving manner holding his shoulders a bit tighter and moaned softly, "I am glad to say I now have a mate and that I can start a family with you." She nuzzled into his neck as tears fell from her eyes as though fearing being alone.

Feeling her come up and then back off he felt like a bad person. He turned and faced her and walked up to her lifting her up and carried her cradling her in the blanket and towels as he began to walk past the shore toward the inner island. Wouldn't he dry up? Was his life in danger if on land too long? He looked down to her with the glowing yellow orbs and then forward, "Don't look so scared."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 am

Jaden smiled when he saw the tears, and he gently nuzzled her. "You're stuck with me now." He teased and kissed her lightly. "Now, about having pups." He grinned, trying to cheer her up as he nudged his leg between hers.

Kaylee tensed when he picked her up, she hadn't expected him to. "I meant it, I promise.." She whispered, then frowned a little, "Don't you need to be in the water? Or near it?" Her frown deepened more and looked at him closely for any signs that he was getting hurt or uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 am

Her ears lowered and she flushed a soft pink at the cheek, "Jaden... are you sure? If I do have your pups... I mean... I would want us to be forever... I don't want you to have second thoughts.. I'm sorry I'm nervous all the sudden. I don't have very good mother instincts I guess."

"Water is indeed my natural home however I can walk inland I just get tired after being out of the water so long. Believe it or not I do try to walk on land everyday... just to try and get more used to it. I can stay on land up to 5 hours so far till I get exhausted or tired."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 am

The male smiled again and eased back a little to fully look her in the eyes, "I'm sure. And don't apollogiez.. If you want to wait, we will. I don't have to carry and feed the pups until they're older. If you're not ready, I'm not going to push it. And I think your mothering instincts are fine, you've taken care of my sister very well, and she likes you. Will listen to you." He chuckled softly.

Kaylee looked at him skeptically for a moment, but decided that reminding him to be careful might only annoy him. So instead she decided to enjoy the feel of him carrying her, gently nuzzling into his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 am

Lura smiled and hugged him tightly kissing his cheek, "I will gladly have your puss but let's wait. I want an official date first." She winked and licked his cheek and puzzled up to him, "that don't mean we can't fool around but I think we should rest if we are to rise early."

Rashak looked down to her and leaned down kissing her head, "I can see it in your eyes, you don't annoy me." he walked to the home and stopped outside not bothering to near any farther, "Shall I carry you in as well?" He questioned actually not sure if he wanted to go inside.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Jaden smiled a little and nuzzled her again, "I'll rise early no mater what, but you're right." He gave her neck a gentle nip with a playful growl before rolling off of her. Once at her side he loosened his arms so she turn and shit however she wanted to.

Kaylee looked to the house and then back to him, seeing the uncertainty in hs face. She gave her head a little shake and licked his cheek, "No, or I may break my promise and never let you leave." She teased, trying to make him smile at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Lura kissed Jaden clinging to him and nuzzled him kissing his cheek and lips wrapping a leg around him, "thank you Jaden for staying with me. I don't have to feel so alone any longer. And now I can finally have a family." She nipped his neck and hugged him for warmth.

Rashak slowly set her down on the porch and touched her necklace "I am glad you are still wearing it. You said that you are now staying? Your brother had interest in that female didn't he." He shook his head, "instinct."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Jaden wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He gave a little chuckle and nodded, "You can have hundreds of people around you and still feel lonely... Thank you for letting me stay.."

Kaylee put a hand on the necklace and smiled. "They're good together. She makes him smile, and he hasn't done that very much lately. We're staying here because it feels like home.." She looked at him, "I'm going to get cheesy, and I'm going to blame it on the moon." She grinned a little, then because serious, "Their hearts beat together, in rhythm, they fit.. That's what you have to find,. Journey all around the earth and there's always someone who fits you." She pulled the blanket close again, gave him a brief kiss, "Good night. And thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Lura smiled and kissed him nuzzling him as she whispered, "Im glad I am yours my alpha... Jaden... Love.." she kissed him once more and closed her eyes fading to sleep.

Rashak watched her and shook his head walking back thinking of what she said. He never heard his pulse; his skin to thick to feel it. He walked back to the cove and gazed up; moon overhead he wondered what future they would find.

(hey feeling sick gonna lay down ill post tomorrow hun.)

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Jaden smiled and watched his female drift off to sleep. He nuzzled and kissed her gently before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Kaylee watched him from inside the house, sighing a little. She walked back to the spare room and curled up in the center of the bed, under the covers. Eventually she drifted off to sleep, as the sun began to rise.

(Oh no! Well, feel better dear)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:20 am

Lura was first up and stretched as she leaned over kissing Jaden as she rolled from bed opening blinds and went to the kitchen starting coffee and tea. Meal wise she began eggs and Bacon and good ol French toast. She howled deep enough to wake them but not to startle as she began to Sig her own little some, "Hello morning, keep on shining, let the bright sun warm my fur today but don't let me get too crisp."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:56 am

Jaden was awake before she had howled for him. He had gone in to check on his sister, frowning a little when he saw her. She slept through the howl to come to breakfast and looked like she hadnt slept at all. He brushed back her hair, Kaylee had shifted into her human form in the night, probably a reaction from a nightmare. He left her to sleep and looked at Lura, "She didn't sleep well. Whatever she dreamed scared her enough to make her shift. I'll leave her a note before we leave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:11 am

"that's fine. She has all day to sleep and to eat." She made plates for him and her liVing the rest covered and looked to him as she got a fork and loaded it and pushed it into his mouth and giggled seeing his eyes light up, "im quite the chef." She handed him the fork and began to eT from her own, "You can shift huh? That's interesting. I can't. A lot can't though. Depends on ancestry."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 am

Jaden chewed and swallowed before grinning. He took his plate with a thank you and a kiss before going to the table to sit. It was more out of habbit than anything. He nodded a littlw as he grabbed some coffee, "Our great grandmother was human, on my mother's side. Our mother only had a tail andears, and her heat cycle worked like a wolf. Then she married my father and fave birth to puppies." He chuckled, "When puberty hit we were able to shift into a human. I learned to control it better than Kaylee. Fear or anger can make her change. She likes both forms. I don't. " he shrugged a little, "But my sister is more submissive than I am, and goes through life like that. Just going with what Mother Earth gives her.. I love and hate her for that "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:29 am

Lura's dark eyes went to his as he continued to eat but he was still talking. She ate quietly leaning on the counter. She found it rather fascinating that they were able to change unlike her. But she was used to her form. If she had to learn how to change she would be even more troubled. That and she wouldn't want to change or complicate her life any more than it already was. She smiled as she went over sitting by him and kissed his nose, "Well if you did turn into your human form I want you to know I still would love you all the same." Continuing eating her ears flicked as she looked outside the sun up now and a soft warm breeze was visible, "Good weather to hit the mainland."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:35 am

Jaden smiled a little and shook his head, "Not sure if I can anymore. It's been a long time." He looked outside and smiled a litrle, nodding, "It's a perfect day, we'll make there in good time. Only a few hours, maybe less to get to my house." He looked at her, "Ours, after today you'll legally own it too. Don't worry much about it. I have someone who takes care of it so I don't have to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am

Lura smiled kissing him as she took the empty dishes and laid them in the sink and filed it to let them soak. She scurried to him, "Leave your sister that note; I'm going to go get dressed." Moving out of the room she went to her bedroom gathering her clothing for going out. "Pen and paper are on the island." She called out making sure not to wake Kaylee.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Jaden nodded a little and walked to the kitchen island. He grabbed the pen and scrawled his sister a quick note, letting her know that if all went well they should be back by tomorrow, if not tonight. He let her know that he would pick up some things for her house and would bring them back, and that he would leave picking out her clothes to Lura. He placed the note where she would see it, then went to the room to grab his pants and shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Lura was in a tight fitting dress and looked to the door seeing him and smiled softly, "What do you think?" She did a small twirl in the summer dress which hugged her body. Her dark eyes looked to him and smiled as she walked to him kissing his lips lovingly and hugged him feeling him closer, "I love you."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Jaden watched her with a smile, enveloping her in his arms when came to him. After holding for a moment he pulled back and kissed her, "I love you too." He kissed her again, "And you look amazing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:38 pm

She smiled and walked along with him to the door, "Lets go. I want to get to the mainland so we can get things." Excitement in her tone as her tail wagged, "I cant wait to shop again! I have saved up so that when I did I could actually get something nice."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Jaden chuckled a little, "Would you mind shopping on Kaylee's behalf. She wouldn't want me picking out her clothes and such.. For her house, I can do that. I'll just use the same design as her room." He grinned a little and went to the door, leading her down to where he'd left the boat he brought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:56 pm

She followed him and took his hand and looked along the boat and climbed in as she stopped sitting down. Brushing her hands across the dress she looked along the water, "So gorgeous. We should go sailing more often." She teased and giggled as she brushed her hair aside, "Thank you for taking me by the way." She looked to the water peering down thinking she had seen a shark.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Jaden grinned a little, "I think I would have brrought you even if you didn't want to come. Kaylee can be a terror after a nightmare. They always put her in a foul mood" he shook his head a little, too busy getting the boat ready to notice any sharks. He guided the boat out, a propper sail boat, he'd been lucky that this cove was here, deep enough for him to slip in and out. It wasn't huge by anymeans, but big eenough to have a small cabin below deck. There was a bed and a kitchenette below. He guided it out, working effortlessly to get them going. He loved sailing oddly enough.

Kaylee shifted and rolled over, sitting up after a moment. "Oh." She said when she saw she was a human. And she was much too tiered now to change, so instead she got up and walked into the living room. Sge looked at the note and tilted her head to the side atit. "Really? " her foul mood a little better now, she quickly ate before going to the spare room to find clothes. She threw on jeans and a tanktop and pulled her hair up. Maybe being human today wwouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Lura stared in a bit of confusion, "She's a terror after a nightmare? What do you mean Jaden? If she has such bad nightmares perhaps we should talk to her about them. You know some dreams become reality. Their premonitions of what can come." She looked back slightly worried about the girl but knew she would be alright.

Rashak saw the boat and swam deep below it avoiding the females gaze and swam towards the cove and got up shaking off inhaling the warm morning air as his eyes looked forward toward the home.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Jaden nodded a little, "I know why you're worried, and it's true. Some of hers have come true before, but she doesn't know that. Her dreams rarely involve someone she knows. However, she wont talk about it right away. She'll tell me tonight, any sooner then that and she will break down. I used to pressure her when we were kids, and it never ended well.."

Kaylee searched the house a bit until she found a machete, probably used to grab wood for fires and such. She gave a little nod, then grabbed the notepad and started to write down the steps she knew by heart. She wanted a home that blended into the background of the island, so a sightly modified survival shelter is what she wanted to build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:17 am

"Well all the same I am sure she will be alright. I mean she is a strong woman and can make her own decisions. this is a beautiful boat! I have never rode in one so fascinating. I canoe or row! This is fantastic." She looked over the waters edge amazed at the waves the boat made.

Rashak looked inland, "what is a panther doing out here..." Lifting his nose up he inhaled, "Kaylee better be inside..." Instead of walking away he walked towards the home only hoping the black giant cat would ignore her existence.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:59 am

Jaden smiled a little and nodded, "When we get back, she'll probably have some kind of start to her home. She's resourceful.." He locked the wheel in place now that they were going, "Thank you. She's not the quickest boat in the water, but she's a nice ride." He ran his hand over the polished wood. "She was rotting in some shallow water when I went to buy her. Couldn't leave her there." He smiled a little, "I'm not crazy, I promise. She was hand built by a sailor when he was young, and he loved her that whole time. When he became old and crippled, the care went to his son. After the old man died, his son was finally able to sell it." He shrugged, "I fixed her up, made her a little better for long journeys." He smiled a little.

Kaylee grabbed a water bottle and filled it before heading out of the house. She looked up at the sun and smiled a little before heading off in a random direction from the house. Could she get lost? In her human form, probably, but that's why she tied a bit of fabric to a branch now and then as she walked.

The Ship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Lura nods brushing her hand over the fine edges of the craftsmanship he had put into it, "It's lovely. Perhaps on a proper date or even a honey moon we can take her on our own little vacation." She smiled as she stood walking to him and kissed him hugging him, "We're a alone again you know." She smiled licking her lips as though eager to eat him.

Rashak continued walking but the scent hit his nose and his eyes narrowed, "Damn it Kaylee! Your scent is so faint! Why!" He began to run best he could through the jungle. Meanwhile outside of the area the black panther was staking Kaylee carefully not trying to make any noise as it crept closer towards her. It's haunches bent as they rolled back ready to pounce.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Jaden nodded a little, "I like the thought of having a honeymoon. We could go just about anywhere with this boat and our instincts." He grinned a little and took her hips and pulled the female close. He gave her neck a few kisses and then nipped her gently.

Kaylee stopped, taking a sip of water as she looked around. She nodded a little when she saw some wood she wanted, carefully hacking at the branches so she wouldn't cause too much damage to the tree. The bran she was taking was starting to break anyway, the cause she didn't know. She had no intention of hurting the environment if she could help it. Once she had the branch, she tied another bit of fabric on the tree and dragged the branch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:46 am

Lura curled into his arm and smiled running he paws over his cheek, "Hmm all alone on your boat..." She giggled kissing him and bit her lip, "So... how many pups are you wanting?" She blushed lightly looking into his eyes, "I... I hope I can be a good mother... and a good mate for you."

Launching out the black blur knocked Kaylee down to the ground and bit for her neck digging its claws in her back as its fangs were only able to get her shoulder. Rashak narrowed his eyes as he heard Kaylee's cry. Seeing the large black tiger on her he rushed it prying its jaws from her and threw it aside and blocked it from her. He felt a sharp pain at his arm as he began to punch the thing and lowered as he dug his fangs into it's neck and broke it. As it went lifeless he removed the blood from his lips and ignored the pain on his arm and kneed, "Kaylee?" He lifted her in his arm and sighed.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 am

Jaden smiled a little, "As many as we can handle and want." He nuzzled into her neck gently and then locked eyes with her, "Well I've never been a mate, or a father. Hopefully I don't become the bane of your life..."

Kaylee let out a loud scream and closed her eyes, her body trying to force a shift that it didn't have the strength to perform. She tensed and was waiting for the next blow to come when it didn't. She opened her eyes when she heard Rashak's voice, looking at him like he was an illusion for a moment. She frowned, "You're hurt.." She whispered, lifting her arm to go to his wound, yelping when the pain in her neck and shoulders registered. "No.. no no.." She muttered softly, putting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:13 am

Lura kissed him gently then more deeply as she leaned against him, "I want you to be my everything..." She moaned softly kissing him again as her body pressed harder to his, "Do we have time for a quickie? Or at least let me please you!?"

Rashak looked to her human state and rose up carefully and walked back, "You... look different.." He continued towards the cabin and when at it he walked in and laid her upon the couch and looked to her wounds licking them gently and brushed her hair away, "You will be aright.. He wasn't able to puncture any vitals." He smirked, "Be glad I didn't bite you..." He smirked showing off his many jagged teeth. He licked the blood from her wound again and held her in his arms sitting down as he licked along her neck, "Just relax against me." He felt her stay still and he brushed her hair hoping to sooth her. Whispering softly in her ear, "Glad I made it in time.."

((OOC: hey dinner and movie will bb in hour? Check on Anime and post to Forest and whatever else? lol if you WANT to start new one you can if u get bored. OR catch up on your youtube series. Will text when I log back in love. *huggles* =^.^= SQUEE!!!!!!!))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:24 am

Jaden returned the kiss, pulling her hard against him, "Mmm, we have time." He groaned softly as he kissed her again, gently guiding her back to a a larger part of the deck. The floor beneath their feet was polished, so there was no danger of splinters. He eased her down to the ground with a slight smirk.

Kaylee looked at her hands and nodded, "Because of my great grandmother I can shift.. I don't usually because it drains me, but I changed last night when I had a nightmare." She frowned, nuzzling into him and frowned. "I told you I wouldn't make a good mate. Jaden's too kind, but I'm a freak.." She whispered with a sigh. She looked up at him, "You almost did bite me once.." She reminded him with a smile, "You startled me so much that I changed then into my wolf form.."

((Lol, I started one a few days ago when I was bored here but >.< I always end up with some kind of story idea.. lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 am

She felt him get closer and she brushed her hand down groping his balls as her excitement grew, "Oh baby... Please tell me how much you want me." She growled and kissed him grinding her hips up to his. Her desire for him was almost as great as being in heat. She hoped when they did decide to make it official that she would be. Hell it was almost spring she would be in heat soon as would Kaylee.

Rashak looked to her and sighed softly kissing her lips, "I know I almost did but I didn't. Not enough meat to satisfy my hunger... however..." He ran his hand between her legs cupping her, "This I could eat and fill up on.." He saw her face and licked her wound again, "I hope you know that I tried to get here sooner. And don't start saying you're a bad mate!" He hissed and held her closer, "You keep doubting yourself... Stop. We are al freaks but I don't see you as one. Just another unique individual trying to find herself."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 am

Jaden nuzzled her, grinding his hips against hers. He smirked a little, whispering in her ear just what her touch made him want to do with her. He nipped her neck lightly, and pressed against her harder.

Kaylee gasped softly when he cupped her, blushing a little. She shivered when he licked her neck, blushing and looking away. With his last statement, she looked up at him, trying to think of something, "I wish..." She stopped and shook her head a little, "I wish I could believe it right away.. I've just always been told that I'm a freak.." She whispered, frowning more, "You're still bleeding.." She tried to sit up enough to get to the wound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:06 am

Lura rolled over pinning him down and heard his head hit the deck a bit hard. She looked at him concerned and touched his head, "Oh hunny... I'm sorry..." She felt bad and worse leaning up her knees hit his balls. She saw his wince and gasp and she bit back a giggle. She slid down and puled his bottoms away and began to lick along his dick, "I'll make it better..." She rubbed along his balls gently ebbing the pain away."

"You are not a freak Kaylee. You Aren't." His sternness wasn't reassuring but he was trying to stop her belief. When he saw her reaching for his wound he rose it lightly and licked her wound again as the blood was stopping. His own purple dark blood oozed down his slick skin and he hoped not to stain anything if it did reach the floor or the couch they were on.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:46 am

Jaden grimaced and had to chuckle a little, "Ok, only a couple then.." He said, winking to reassure her that he was just teasing her. He shivered a little when she licked him and started to ease the pain away, restoring the erection he'd been getting.

Kaylee frowned at him, but kissed his cheek. She shivered again when he licked her, putting a hand on his chest, "Please let me help you Rashak. I'm ok now.." But she was still trembling, still scared that the panther would come after them at any moment and finish his work. She was still in pain too, but was trying to ignore it so she could convince the male to let her help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:58 am

Lura watched him and sucked his entire length and grinned softy shaking her but feeling herself growing lightly wet from pleasuring him and hearing his moans. She massaged his balls gripping them a bit tighter.

Rashak held her and licked the last of the blood on her and held her in his arms as he stood and sat her down n the couch again and looked to his arm licking the blood away as it still tried to bleed, "I'm getting that panther and putting it at the front. You can eat it later. Otherwise I will gladly go to the ocean and bring you the bones." He smirked and walked to the door his long tail followed as his firm structured body was outlined in the light his firm ass to her and looked over his shoulder, "What?" He saw her gaze and he felt like she wanted to say something.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:27 am

Jaden moaned softly and jerked his hips up a little as he watched her. He groaned her name and let out a soft growl because he so badly wanted to let instinct take over and mate with her here and now. He caught the scent of her arousal and shuddered a little.

Kaylee wanted to protest about him leaving without her looking at his wound. Or leaving in general, but she reminded herself that he hadn't claimed her like that yet, not exactly, and he also needed the water so he kept his strength up. She watched him get up and start away, to submissive to stop him and make him hear her. She looked at her hands until he paused and spoke to her. She looked over him in the light, and very softly spoke. "You keep saying I'm not a bad mate... But you keep walking away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 am

Lura groaned gently on him hoping to increase his pleasure as she moaned softly, "Hmm Jaden you taste so good." She licked his tip roughly seeing his member grow harder as her hand gripped his bals firmer one hand began to fist him as she flicked her tongue over the sensitive tip."

Rashak looked at her awaiting an answer and when hearing her he tightened his fist and yelled, "It's not your fault! You aren't the fuck up I AM!" He slammed the door so hard the hinges broke and the door crashed to the ground as he left. While walking away he gritted his teeth and grabbed the panthers body carrying it by the back like it was a hand bag. He bit into it's hide and kept the midsection as he threw it on the deck right by the door as it hit the deck making a bit of blood splatter. He took the front and end and walked toward the ocean and sank his fangs into it's heart as if it was paper, 'Always blaming herself when the one that is at fault is me! I never should have brought her into my world!' Going into the water he went to see as blood rose from the water as he viciously ate it taking his anger out on the dead carcass.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:58 am

Jaden growled again, watching her please him. He would have to return the favor soon. He panted lightly and let his head go back. His hips bucked forward when she flicked her tongue over the tip.

kaylee flinch when he shouted, whispering an apology as he left. When he brought back the carcass, she was on the ground with her knees pulled up to her chest, rocking back and forth. I keep making a mistake! You just have to keep your mouth shut Kaylee, why can't you do that? After a moment she looked up to see the blood splatter and quickly wiped away her tears before standing. She searched the closet and kitchen for cleaning supplies, grabbing an old and torn up towel to put the meat on. She cleaned up the blood and went in search of a knife so she could slice and clean the meat. It was almost therapeutic. She could have left it, but in her human form, the body made her stomach lurch a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:22 am

Lura moaned softly on his tip and fisted him harder and faster as she increased the pressure on his balls and whispered, "Jaden... do it.. fill my mouth." She increased the pressure begging for his release.

Rashak finished what was left of his meal but was stil unsatisfied. His anger was still there and worse was he was feeling even worse about his tone toward Kaylee. he had yelled at her and had surely frightened her. He was a shark and she a wolf; a human at that. He bared his fangs and looked to his bleeding arm as his yellow eyes flashed more blood filled the ocean water but it was his own the deep violet filled the water and he soon was sitting in the water by the beach as his blood pooled into the waters surface coursing the waves in which rose over his legs, 'What am i supposed to do... she cannot forgive me. I don't even forgive myself. I was wrong to show her my world!' He tightened his fists gritting his fangs to the breaking point as he wanted to implode and scream but could do nothing. He still had a feeling deep in his chest; he cared for her and wanted them to be something together but would it work. He was violent and she was soft and kind. He would hurt her. He knew this but was she wiling to allow him? Would he allow himself to do it?

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:37 am

Jaden jerked his hips up and howled softly as his balls tightened. His cum shot in hot bursts into her mouth. he panted heavily, licking his maw as he looked down at her with a shiver.

Kaylee finished with the meat and cleaned up the porch before putting the meat in a cold box. She sighed a little and took a quick shower, hoping that enough time had passed for him to calm down enough to just listen to her. She pulled on a dress this time and started down to the beach. As she walked her intention went from making him listen, to asking him to listen, and by the time she arrived her intention was just to see if he was ok. She spotted him, blood pooling around him in the water. She shook her head a little, walking over to him. She made sure her presence was known as she walked though, not wanting to startle him. Once next to him, she didn't say anything, just gently took his arm to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:36 am

Lura smiled drinking him up and growled softly licking him clean. Her paws brushed his fur as she sat up and looked around seeing the mainland in the distance not too far off. She crawled over him nuzzling, "You taste amazing."

Rashak stayed still hearing her walking over he sat there in silence as he felt her soft hands. He let her take his arm as the wound continued but he didn't seem the least bit phased by the self inflicted wound. He sighed slightly and took her hand kissing it, "Im sorry..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:47 am

((Sorry dear, my mouse died and then I fell asleep looking.... lol))

Jaden lay there for a moment, wishing the had more time to have fun. He chuckled softly at her, "You're free to taste whenever.."

Kaylee just smiled at him when he apologized, "You don't have to, I promise... And you didn't do anything wrong.. I kept pushing." She said, gently cleaning the wound. In her wolf form, she would have licked it clean, but in her human form she didn't think it would help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:26 am

She sat up and brushed her dress off as she went to the wheel wondering how it would feel like driving it. "Jaden? Will you steer with me in your arms. I really want to see it move."

Rashak looked over and stopped her hand, "Dont dirty your hands with my blood..." He put her hands in the water and brushed them off as he released her hand. He then leaned back and kissed her cheek, "im still sorry.. I shouldn't have yelled or got violent. I will fix the door..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 am

Jaden stood and pulled on his pants again as he watched her. He gave a gentle nod and walked over to her, "This locks the wheel here, just in cas." He said as he moved behind her and showed her various things. "The is how deep the water is. " He pointed to one of the most hightech items on the ship, "Now.." He took her hands and placed them on the wheel, "Feel how it gives a little when we hit a wave? That's normal.." He went on, guiding her steering as they eased closer to land. Eventually he left her to it and got the sails dropped.

Kaylee frowned at him, "But I want to." She said a little defiantly, going back to helping his wound. She looked at him when he apologized for his temper and leaned forward to kiss him lightly. It was her way of saying she accepted it. "Rashak, I'm sorry I keep pushing you to get angry with me. It's just my nature, to always fear that rejection... But if I didn't think I could handle something ina relationship, I would say it.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:57 am

She held the wheel and felt his paws with hers as she leaned back against him and smiled, "I don't know if I can.. where are you going?!" She got nervous seeing him to move the sails. She held it firm and want relaxing. Her stiffness made the boat hit a bit rough she went a bit more rigid and her tail tucked between her legs, "Jaden! What am I supposed to do help!" She whined not wanting to wreck his boat.

Rashak looked to her and sighed slightly brushing his hand over his head and gazed at her hard, "I don't think you can handle my anger.. my violence. I act on instinct. I don't stop to think. When I feel something I act right away."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 am

Jade smied a little, walking back to her, "Just relax.. Don't hold her so tight, there, see how the wheel moves a little, you have to let that happen. You're doing fine." He took the wheel and helped her get around a bit of reef befor dropping the anchor to slow and eventually stop them.

Kaylee looked at him, smiling a little, "If I acted on instinct, we'd be mating right now." She blushed when she realized what she just aid and looked back to his wound, gently moving water over it to help stop the bleeding. She sighed a little, "It's true that my immidate reaction isn't always good.. But I can handle your anger, you just don't give me much time to.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   

Back to top Go down

Enjoy the water or what lies within it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next