HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Enjoy the water or what lies within it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 am

Lura smiled feeling him hold her hands and kissed him as she relaxed with him, "I enjoy being against you. I would feel safer here and sail with you." She licked his heel and saw land as he dropped sail she relaxed and got her small bag she had and walked sub him, "So no way to lock her up huh?"

Rashak looked to her hen his arms as the bleeding slowed, "Im just worried I am going to hurt you.. feelings or physically... I just don't want to be the one to harm you." He inhaled her human scent barely catching the growing arousal. "Me having sex with you as a human could be a bad idea."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 am

Jaden grinned a little as he got them in a spot at the docks, "Not really, no.. I can lock the wheel, but it's not a hard lock to break. You just have to pay the guards here and hope they can do their job." He chuckled softly and grabbed his wallet and keys, which had been on the boat the whole time, "Most thieves don't know what to do with a sail boat though, so I'm not worried." He helped her step up on deck, nodding to the men who had tied the ship off so it would move around in the bobbing water and smack into the ship next to them.

Kaylee shivered a little at the thought, not out of fear but because she wanted him again. She kept using the water until the bleeding had finally stopped, looking at him, "Everybody hurts someone when they don't mean to.. it's a part of life... I'm a weak wolf.." She put a finger over his mouth so he wouldn't interject this time, "It's how our pack works, I'm at the bottom..Of course, there are only three of us wolves, but if there were more then I dare say I would be safer with you..." She bit her lip a little at the last statement he made, "I suppose I am smaller... But I would have though that would make it better..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 am

Dark eyes watched him as she followed him off the boat. She lit up when back on ground. The sky was blue but clouds floated around making themselves known. She wanted nothing more than to sunbathe but work had to be done. Hand found his as she gazed at him, "So can you tell me who this other is that may join the pack we have? Is he close to Kaylee too? You know their are many wolves I know but their all loners and bachelors..."

Rashak ignored his arm but looked over to Kaylee as she tended it. His bright yellow eyes locked onto her and he stared and took her shoulder firmly, "I am just worried.. Even if we were to be together I don't think I'd be able to get you pups... With me of a different breed... You'd have to adopt or have another suitor..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:39 am

Jaden took her hand as he walked up the docks, to a booth to pay for their parking. He smiled a little, paying the man before looking at her, "It depends on what kind of mood he's in.. He's a loner, left his pack after his mate died. He's raising his daughter on his own. She's still just a pup.. Ten in human years." He shrugged a little, "He's a good man though, been helping me with my company since I started. But we never claimed to be in a pack together.."

Kaylee looked into his eyes and smiled a little, "I'm an orphan who was lucky enough to have a brother old enough to care for me.. If Jaden hadn't been around to care for me, then who knows if I would have been adopted." She smiled a little, "There are many helpless orphans in need of people to raise and help them." She leaned forward and kissed him lightly, "I don't mind if I don't bear my own pups.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:00 am

Lura smiled and looked to him, "Well that would be great if he joins! I can learn more about taking care of children from his daughter. Maybe she has some pointers." Her tail wagged as she held his hand and then she looked around, "Also I may have to see a doctor.." Seeing his concern she quickly added, "To see about my heat! I want to know when the best time of conception will be." She giggled kissing him, "You don't have to stay with me though. I know you have business. Maybe later before we leave is all."

Rashak looked to her harder, "You don't mind not having them but do you want them is what I want to know. Maybe you being human you can conceive but.. I barely fit in your wolf form you being human... I'd have to be gentle with you. And I don't know how much control I have..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:14 am

Jaden smiled a little and nodded, "I'll have to try and convince him then." His smile faded a little when she first said she wanted to see a doctor, relaxing when she'd explained why. He kissed her and nodded, "We'll find you one. And we can stop while we're out shopping." He smiled, pulling out his car keys, "Here we are." he nodded to the Lamborghini with a little grin.

Kaylee put a hand on his cheek, "Rashak, I want children, or at least cute things to cuddle, and it wont matter what they are to me. Cat, rabbit, whatever needs a home." She frowned and looked away, "What I don't know if I can do without is you.." She looked at him and nodded a little, "I would adjust, just like I did as a wolf.. And I wont always be like this. Though you're right, I might be able to conceive in this form. Who knows if I can at all.. I'm more my aunt's size and she never could bear pups, even with her wolf mate.."

His car
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:43 am

Lura held his hand and stopped at the car and gasped, "OH LORD! It's beautiful! Jaden! How did you you afford this! It's amazing! I'm scared to sit in it?! God if you run the throttle I might cream myself!" She walked on the other side and got in sitting back she buckled in right away.

Rashak looked to her when she was gazing to him and speaking to him. He felt his throat tighten when she said she didn't know if she could do without him, "Am I truly that important... Do you truly want me in your life like that Kaylee."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:53 am

Jaden laughed softly and got in, looking at her. "I run a programming business. Gaming mostly, but we've branched out to this and that.. We own three of the major video game producing companies.. Like silent investors really." He shrugged a little, "I had a shallow viewpoint on my sister's heart and mind. I thought I could buy her happiness and she would stay." He shook his head, "It's not happiness," he revved the engine after starting it, "But it sure is fun." He chuckled and left the parking lot.

Kaylee took a deep breath, "Yes, you're that important." She admitted, "But I don't want you to feel forced to stay with me. If you don't want me, not like that, then all you have to do is say the word and I wont bother you anymore.." Her shoulders got a little tense as she waited for his answer, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Lura stared at him curiousaly, "I could never see you for the gamer type." She gripped the handle blushing when he revved it as she felt her heart increase and her legs tighten, "Keep revving the engine and you will put me in heat!" She warned as she watched things begin to go by, "You are right money cannot buy happiness. I'm glad she ran off though I never would have met you if she didn't."

He watched her grow tense and she gently touched her shoulder feeling her slowly relax. He leaned closer and pulled her against him and kissed her lips gently as he held her firmly but with a gentle grasp., "We will find a way to make it work. If you get pregnant then They will be our children I will not abandon them nor you. I will love you as best I can Kaylee just be patient with my anger and violence.."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Jaden just grinned a little at her comment then nodded, "I'm glad she did too." He looked at her when they were stopped at the light, "I'd give it all away if I could stay with you.." He put a hand on her thigh and looked back at the road.

Kaylee relaxed into him, returning the kiss. She smiled a little, "I'll always be patient with you." She then leaned in and kissed him again, "Just try to understand that sometimes I blame myself when I shouldn't.. I'll try not to though." With that she kissed his neck. "I love you.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Lura smiled and locked her hand in his lacing fingers with him, "I love you Jaden. I can't wait till we can have pups of our own and a pack. Id ask a few of my friends to join but they kinda wanted me for their own so that may be a bad idea." She giggled looking outside, "So are we going to see your friend first or do business?"

Rashak brought her into his arms and kissed her gently careful of her human form as he licked her neck smelling the blood under her skin which gave him a slight chill. He looked over the necklace and touched it, "You really do seem like you belong at the ocean."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Jaden grinned a little, "Well, they can't have you. But you're welcome to invite them if you want." He chuckled, "A little of both. He's a business partner, so it's all he really talks about with me. So I'll let him tell me the numbers first." He shrugged and looked at her quickly, "And I love you too."

Kaylee returned the kiss, shivering when he licked her neck. She looked down and smiled, "I love the ocean.. I love it here." She looked at him for a moment before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Lura smiled and nods, "I'll I will get to play with his daughter! I hope she's not too shy! I'd love to be a close friend of hers." She got a bit excited as her tail began to sway at her hips side she looked around the unfamiliar area and then back to him smiling, "I'm so anxious now! Being back in the mainland I don't know what to do with myself I just want to howl!"

Rashak held her close and kissed her back feeling a slight throb in his body as his penis was tempted to push out. He held it back and looked to her, "Kaylee I am afraid to take you as a human... But if you wish to have me I will let you at least ride me so that you can choose when it hurts or not."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Jaden chuckled a little, squeezing her hand gently, "She's not too shy.. She will be at first though, just ask if she's seen any faeries lately and she'll talk for hours." He got on the highway and let the engine do what it was made for, making them fly down the highway.

Kaylee blushed a little and shifted, straddling his lap now. She seemed nervous, but leaned in and kissed him slowly and deeply. She rolled her hips against him lightly, making sure to press her hips into his. After a moment she pulled back from the kiss, "I trust you.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Lura smiled and giggled thinking it was cute that she would see a child. She had a fondness for children she didn't know why she questioned her ability to have them when she adored them personally. She felt the speed and leaned back blushing as she cupped between her legs moaning, "Jaden!" She turned pink feeling more aroused as the engine made her seat vibrate.

Rashak brushed her hair away and kissed her shoulder, "I'm glad you do trust me but I'm not sure I trust myself." He grinned as his erection began to poke from the hole at his waist and push out against her. He reached up and spread her lips and poked her entry with his tip, "Being human you will be tighter..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Jaden just smirked a little, moving his hand to her inner thigh as the car shifted into a higher gear. He could make it manual, but then he wouldn't be able to return the favor she'd given him on the boat. He ran his hand up and gently moved her hand away. He didn't really give her time, brushing her hand against her clit before sliding a finger in her.

Kaylee smiled a little, giving a soft moan when she felt his tip pressing into her. She pressed her hips down a little so he started to slide in further, though it was already a little difficult. She kissed him deeply again, "I'll adjust.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Lura shuddered and gripped his thigh and her other hand gripped the door, "Ah Jaden!" She moaned in desire and spread her legs feeling the wetness grow between her legs and she whined softly feeling his finger enter her, "Jaden... I don't want to drench the beautiful interior!" She pushed against his finger.

He nods and held her hips keeping her steady as he tried to relax his body into shrinking a bit. He eased in just a little till he felt pressure and waited as he watched her body and face. He shuddered feeling how tight she was as a human his instinct said to eat her but she was a woman and he had manners. "You feel wonderful Kaylee... At least now I know I can fill you."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Jaden just chuckled as he slid his finger in and out, adding a second when she gripped his thigh tighter, "It's leather.. It'll clean." His palm brushed against her clit for extra stimulation. He grinned a little.

Kaylee closed her eyes, licking her lips a little as her head leaned back. Instead of pain she almost looked impatient, pressing her hips down to try and get him to go in further. She looked at him and kissed him deeply, "Oh god, you're so big..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Lura moaned arching her body against him and trembled, "Jaden... my alpha.. maybe we could do it in the backseat later?" She panted as she thrust against him feeling her body get hot and heavy her eyes fluttered as the windows fogged from her heavy breathing.

He looked up to her and held her hips and reached up under her dress and groped her breast thumbing her nipples and groaned lightly pushing up to her as he felt his control being lost he rolled her to the ground in the sand and pulled her dress off and tossed it aside as he licked her shoulders and neck pushing into her gently as he groped on breast, "I will get you more excited and maybe wetter then you maybe able to fit all of me..." He leaned down and sucked on her breast able to fit it in his mouth as his hand held and flicked the other his tip easing in and out slowly as he tried to get her wet for him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Jaden curled his fingers to rub against her g-spot and he quickened his fingers a little. He smirked a bit, "Oh I would like that very much.." He stole a glance at her and grinned.

Kaylee moaned softly, helping him get her dress off. She bit her lip lightly when he took her breast into his mouth, teasing the other with his hand. She arched her back and gave another groan. His plan to get her wetter was working as she pushed her hips up, want him inside of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Lura shuddered and her eyes began to roll back as she arched her hips looking at cars on the right as he passed them. She blushed at the thought she could be seen but it made it all the more powerful, "Ah! Jaden! I'm... " She howled his name softly as she began to wet his fingers with her cum as her body jerked to him her hand gripped his thigh tightly and she went still slouching back in the chair panting heavily in a daze as she rolled the window down just a bit to get some air.

Rashak looked up to her form the breast and moved to her other as he pushed his solid dick into her careful of her size as he let on only 4 inches letting her adjust to his thicker girth. He pushed in a total of seven letting her adjust as he pulled back and pushed in again letting her adjust to what he could fit. he still had 4 inches remaining if she desired it but with 7 he was rather happy to even be in her at all, "You are so tight Kaylee... I'm going to blow up your insides with how much I can cum."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Jaden pressed his fingers against her g-spot harder as she started to cum, thrusting his fingers to help her make it last. He eased his fingers out and licked his fingers clean. He watched her and chuckled a little, easing off the throttle now.

Kaylee moaned and let out a soft whimper. She panted and bit her lip as her body adjusts. She had to keep from jerking her hips too much because she didn't want him to stop if she accidentally took him too fast. With a shaky breath, she looked up at him and leaned up to capture his mouth with hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

She shuddered and laid there blushing, "I will punish you later for that. I am not sure how but god I will find a way to do so." She rolled the window down more and dug into her bag pulling out new panties and shorts as she began to redress, "I came prepared thankfully."

He laid over her holding himself up as he kissed her back to the sand and spread her legs feeling them around his waist as he pushed in a solid 8 and groaned loudly feeling how tight she was and how her walls resisted his entire length but his girth was exceeding her limits too. He groaned and thrust in and out of her groaning as he increased speed as he bit her shoulder gently, "Kaylee..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Jaden just let out a hearty laugh, very proud of himself for getting her so worked up. He looked at her and watched, "Oh, I'm sure you will Love, I'm sure.." He pulled off the highway and stopped at the light.

Kaylee moaned deeply as he thrusted into her, wrapping her legs around him. "Oh Rashak.." She whimpered softly and shivered when he bit her gently. She pushed her hips up just in time to make him slide in another inch which made her gasp loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Lura narrowed her eyes to him when changed and barked, "Maybe I'll piss on you as though I have claimed you." She giggled and kissed his cheek and licked his ear nipping it gripping his groin, "Oh baby I love you soo much..."

Rashak groaned and thrust a bit faster and moaned biting a bit deeper lightly piercing her skin as he thrust deeper pushing another inch but held back letting her adjust and kept going, "I'm going to explode inside you Kaylee... Almost there."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Jaden just chuckled at her threats but tensed a little when she groped his groin. His hands tightened on the wheel and he revved the engine, letting her know that two could play at that particular game.

Kaylee moaned his name and whimpered softly. Her breath came in short quick pants as she dug her nails into his back a little, of course not piercing the skin, but enough to leave temporary little marks. She arched up into him as her walls clamped around him ,"Rashak!" She threw her head back and trembled, starting to cum. Her legs tightened and locked around him to keep him from pulling out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm

She whimpered at the feeling of the reviving engine and sat back in the back seat pouting as she put her clothes in a neat pile on the floor. She dug in her bag and got a pad out and began to write on what looked to be a to-do list.

Rashak groaned loudly and thrust in again as his body tightened all muscles clenched and he roared her name as he began to fire his cum inside her filling her past her entrance and panted as he forced more in having a heavy climax. After a long minute he kissed her and let his penis go back into his skin as he bent down kissing her belly and then her lips, "Hmm maybe now you will conceive..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Jaden smirked a little and looked at her, "I love you." He said gently, "And you can have your revenge soon, but we're close to my home.. Which is where we'll find Blake and little Marie." He smiled.

Kaylee moaned deeply as he filled her, shuddering at how much came out of him. Panting a little, she lowered her arched back to the sand and looked down at him,"Wow.." She whispered when she saw her stomach, which now looked bloated. She smiled a little, "Maybe.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:55 am

Lura looked ahead and blinked abbot, "A your home? Are they living in it or house-sitting." She gazed out the window as she relaxed in the back still and crawled.forward in her shorts which rode on her thighs. She smiled and brushed her hair away, "I can't wait to meet them."

Rashak shuddered and gazed down to her and kissed her belly then leaned up kissing her lips, "Bet your brother would disapprove." He ran his hand over her stomach and abdomen easing her from the climax as he kissed along her neck and shoulder.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

"Technically they're house sitting.. But Marie said there were more faeries here then at their rental.. So to please his daughter he moved in.. Sort of." He chuckled softly, "Blake is complicated." He drove a little longer before stopping at a gate in front of a long driveway. He put in the code and started down the cobblestone drive. Old trees lined the drive and framed the old Victorian mansion.

Kaylee kissed him, smiling a little, "It's not for him to like or dislike.." She tilted her head a little to give him better access to her neck and shoulder, shivering a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:00 am

Lura smiled lightly and nodded, "I see. Well I do hope they are willing to join otherwise I hope they at least visit us. I would love to have more company." She looked up the driveway and gazed at the mansion in awe and shuddered brushing her arms from goosebumps, "It's beautiful..." When he had stopped she was the first out to look around and smell the air and the large bushes of flowers. She looked up and smiled rushing to him and hopped in his arms hugging him.

Rashak grinned and licked her neck gently and sucked on the soft skin then bit her hard suddenly and released licking and sucking her neck tasting her human sweet blood made his body quiver as he felt his member trying to come back out.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 am

Jaden smiled a little, "I think he will.. He wants his daughter to have a pack to grow up in, who better than someone he knows?" He hopped out of the car and watched her, scooping her into his arms. He leaned down and kissed her gently, "We could always stay here, if that's what you want.."

Kaylee gasped sharply when he bit down harder, shivering a little as he sucked on the sensitive skin. She ran a hand down his side, moving it to his abdomen. Her fingers brushed against the tip of his member when it started to poke out and she gently ran them around his slit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:19 am

She looked to him in shock, "Really Jaden? But we couldn't what's the point of a pack if we aren't together? But... Living on the mainland would be a lovely change... but so much is back for me at home.." Dark eyes gazed down; insecurity in them and worry as well as a lostness from a decision she didn't know how to make."

He froze feeling the soft fingertips and groaned lightly as he licked her neck and slowly rolled his back into the sand and held her on his hips his member at her belly, "Keep touching me Kaylee... It feels so good.." He groaned and grasped her breasts squeezing them and flicked her nipples with a smirk.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Jaden watched her start to worry and gently squeezed her arm, "Don't worry about it right now... And besides, we can always go back and forth. It's not long of a journey." He kissed her lightly, "We'll just have to see, just go with it.."

Kaylee smiled a little when he said it felt good. She took his member in her hand, slowly pumping her hand on him. With a little smirk she moved down and licked the tip slowly, watching his reaction. She smirked a little more and started to pump her hand a little faster while kissing and licking her member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:52 am

Lura nodded and hugs him gently kissing his maw and lips, "Do you think they will like me" she questioned when really she was perfectly fine and most likely didn't need much help. She was kind and sweet; willing to talk and listen. She was just nervous.

Rashak groaned and shuddered by her touching him which me his hips ride, "Fuck... "Kaylee its Amazing. Your soft fingers... That beautiful mouth of yours..." He brushed her hair and held her down on him thrusting towards her mouth, "ah so good god I'm going to fill you again."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:37 pm

"Marie will love you.. Blake will, adjust." Jaden grinned, "He wont be rude or mean, it'll just take him a little to understand the situation.. And, don't tell him about Kaylee's shark. She's like a little sister him, and he'll have a worse reaction then I did. I'll let her explain it to him, he never could say no to her." Jaden moved to the door, smiling when it opened, "Donahue." He nodded to the butler, a stout pudgy cat with his shoulders straight, and suit shiny and finely pressed.
He gave a nod, "Sir."
Jaden sighed a little when he was called Sir."This is Lura. My mate."
The cat bowed to her, "Madam. And where is Mistress Kaylee?"
"On the island. She's safe and sound.. It's her home now, ours too unless Lura changes her mind." He smiled and moved passed the cat into the long hall.

"JADEN!!!" A little girl shouted from the top of the stairs before she climbed on the banister and slid down to them. The pup had white silky fur, blonde hair and aquamarine eyes She was in a pink princess dress with a tiara to match. She nuzzled into Jaden once he'd caught her, giggling a little.

"Who's this?" A deep male voice followed. At the top of the stairs was a large tan and black wolf. He looked a little broader than Jade, though not as tall. His presence wasn't as demanding as Jaden either, but he certainly gave off that 'I can kick your ass without any effort' feel.

Kaylee smirked a little, taking him as far as she could down her throat before moaning around him so her throat would vibrate against his sensitive skin. She quickened her hand on him, adding a gentle twist as her other hand steadied her.

(Can't find a picture for Marie, at least not as a child, but here's Blake )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Lura looked to him and pouted, "You haven't even met him don't judge him. He may very well be what your sister needs." She pouted wishing love was given a chance not a breed." Brushing her hair back she saw the young girl and smiled finding her to be quite adorable in her eyes. She wanted so badly to know what it would be like to have pups of her own. Soon enough perhaps she would indeed have what she desired.

Eyes gazed up the stairs and she shuddered a bit intimidated by the male which didn't look too happy about seeing them perhaps or he was just grumpy. But he was quite tall and built like a true wolf breed for war. She swallowed what little saliva she had in her mouth before bowing her head, "My name is Lura. You must be the infamous Blake. It is a pleasure to meet you." Her tail would be between her legs if they weren't so close together.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

"Infamous?" Blake raised a brow and started down the stairs, "Hopefully the stories haven't been to bad." He looked at Jaden and nodded to him, nostrils flaring a little as he took in Lura's scent, "So you went for one female and came back with a different one.. Well done."

Jaden rolled his eyes a little, "I found Kaylee too, but she's found a new home. We came here to gather you two and rescue you from the city. Take you to an island where maybe you can get that stick out of your a-"

"Bad Jaden." Marie said, knowing him well enough to know the next word. She was maybe a little young to know it, but that was probably the result of being raised by two strong males. She giggled a little, tail wagging as she looked at Lura, "Hi! I'm Marie!" She tilted her head, a perceptive little pup as she took in how she was standing, "It's ok, Daddy just looks scary at first." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Lura looked up to the male and smiled softly nodding her head in respect and then looked to Jaden and smiled happily. Gaze turned to the girl and she kneeled, "I'm sure he isn't so bad right? Your daddy must love you very much. You look like quite the princess. It is a pleassure to meet you too little miss Marie." She took her hand and kissed it and spread her arms, "Where I come from we meet and hug" She took the girl hugging her and her mothing instinct were glowing as she brushed her hair, "You are so beautiful and soft Marie. Maybe later we can brush eachothers hair."

((ooc: o.o just saw i skipped Rashak and Kaylee LOL their 'BUSY'' is all XD ))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Marie smiled a little and hugged her back with a giggle. "I like where you come from." She nuzzled into her, happy to have a female around. It's why she missed Kaylee so much, she loved Jaden and her dad, but it could be hard for a female to handle them alone. She looked at her, "Are you coming with us to where Kaylee is?" her tail wagged a little.

"Why didn't Kaylee come back?" Blake asked as he narrowed his eyes a little on Jaden.

Jaden looked at Blake, "Yes, I have a mate now. And.. Kaylee didn't come because she wants to start setting up her own den. You'll be able to do the same when we get there. You are coming aren't you? Marie will be able to find fairies there for sure." He grinned, knowing that the little girl would now plead with her father and throw a fit if he said no.. Blake had no choice now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:37 pm

((Lol, they usually are... Like little rabbits.. >.< lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Lura smiled holding the girl; something about holding a child felt right with her. She would be pleading Jaden to get her pregnant soon enough so she would have her own to carry. She kissed the girls head and stood up looking to Blake, "She seems to have some great ideas of what she wants. She does want to be by the ocean which is fine we don't get too many bad tropical storms. The sunrise or sunset is amazing. And the sounds of the beach; she will love it. I do hope you will come and see.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Jaden smiled a little at her, then raised a brow at Blaze. "You don't like it here in the city, why don't you come with us.. And you can leave Marie with us while you explore at night. It'll be good for you, you wont have to worry about anyone coming after you or Marie."

Blaze looked at Lura, then Marie and finally back to Jaden. He narrowed his eyes a little, "Three against one isn't fair."

Jaden just grinned, "Well, we'll find you a mate some day and then you might, sometimes, have someone on your side." He smirked, "Though not likely, you don't like females that don't challenge you."

Blaze rolled his eyes a little, "Go get cleaned up, we're going out for food because it was Marie's turn to pick. I'll call the place and make sure they get a bigger table for us. And then she's dragging me shopping, maybe you can help with that." He looked at Lura, "You know this island and what she'll need."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon May 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Lura gazed over to Jaden and smiled at him enjoying how straight he stood. She hadn't noticed it before but he was very well structured and so was his friend. Blaze had a certain feeling about him like he wanted to be challenged by another; it was easy to find a female more than willing to fight him for dominance but one that would adopt in a mate and child may be harder. Lura did however enjoy love matching and pairing up others; it was something she enjoyed doing. When seeing Blaze she simply smiled wiping the smirk off her face, "Of course! I love to shop! I am sure we will find some great clothes and maybe some neat things for the beach! Maybe a pale and shovel and some sand castle molds!" She gave a gleeful smile still wondering if any of her old friends would challenge Blaze or want to be with him and his lovely daughter.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Mon May 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Jaden smiled at her, tilting his head a little at the look she'd had on her face. He shook his head a little and took her hand, "Come on, you girls can plan your shopping trip latter." He said, leading her up the stairs to his room.

Blaze watched her and narrowed his eyes a little before picking up his daughter, "Let's get shoes to match that dress, shall we?" His daughter just giggled a little and nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue May 07, 2013 4:26 am

Lura followed Jaden up the stairs and down the hall to his supposed room and peeked around, "Has it been a while since being here?" She touched along the mirror which had a bit of dust. Seeing the window she hurried to it opening it was hard as it screeched open. Gazing out she gasped, "It's wonderful! You can see the docks and the town by it! And you can barely make out the last island!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Thu May 09, 2013 1:16 am

((I have tried to post this three times now >.< Damn thing..))

Jaden smiled a little, "I guess it has been a while since I was here.. But Blaze has been here for the whole time. The dust means he's fired another maid, and hasn't hired another yet. There are a lot of valuable things here, it can bring the worst out of people." He shrugged, smiling a little. "We'll rent the house out to a good family, the valuable things will go in storage probably." He shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:19 am

Her bright eyes went from outside to him and she smiled moving into his arms and brushed his hair from his face, "Honestly we could rent it to some of my friends and you wouldn't have to put all these articles in storage. And it would still technicaly be home to them." Moving in she kissed his lips gently and groped his groin and licked his neck playfully, "Although I will say I do miss my island I am also eager to discover the city again. Shopping will be fun!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:31 am

Jaden grinned a little, nipping her neck lightly. He looked around and nodded, "I would prefer renting it to your friends instead of strangers." He smiled, kissing her lightly, "I think you'll like the city.. It's a different kind of wild. A whole lot more pheromones and scents though, it can get a little overwhelming sometimes." He nuzzled her gently. "Should be fun.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 am

Lura smiled and shook her head, "The only pheramones I have to worry about are yours. I have no interest in any others." She hugged him tightly and looked out the window once more, "We should go now. We have a lot to do still! Shopping and buying supplies. Not to mention eating." She rubbed her stomach feeling it growl.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   

Back to top Go down

Enjoy the water or what lies within it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next