HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Enjoy the water or what lies within it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm

He cleaned her insides then inhaled water and blew it inside her clearing out the rest of the blood however he couldn't stop it now. Pure instinct had the best of him. He took her in his arms and swam her through the cove and to the sad shore and laid her down crawling over her he forced every inch back in and persisted in pounding into her, "Hate me if you wish but I'm finishing what I started!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Kaylee gasped and growled deep in her throat when he first slammed into her once they were on shore. Her walls clamped down around him, as if she could squeeze him out. She winced a little and forced herself to relax more, raising her hips a little to give him easier access. She panted lightly, a groan escaping her lips once the pain eased away. It didn't entirely go away, with how hard he was pounding into her, but the pleasure started to rise above it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:19 am

He saw the pain on her face and slowed down and groped her breasts taking her mind off the deep penetration of his rod. Eyes locked on her as he sucked on her neck gently and groaned pushing deeper into her bit by bit allowing her to adjust slowly to him then licked her neck and thrust deeper now and shuddered, "Go ahead and cum all over me." He said as the water stayed at her legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:34 am

Kaylee moaned deeply, panting and arching her back. Who would have thought? A wolf and a shark mating. Yet here they were, and Lord did she want to keep doing this. She was almost angry with her brother for keeping this sort of feeling from her by not letting her find someone. Then again, she was happy that she was a virgin, that she'd given it to this male. She moaned his name softly, arching her back more. Her walls tightened around him and she gasped softly as she started to cum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:46 am

He watched her and groaned as he pushed deeper into her moaned louder feeling her walls clamp on him. He shuddered and kissed her lips as he rammed into her all the way ready to release his load however he shook lightly and pulled back and out then fisted his shaft as he coated her fur with thick cum covering her white fur in the dark cum. Being a shark or him his cum came out a dark violet. He shuddered and groaned bearing his fangs, "Fuck I nearly came inside..."

((hey getting off feeling bad No loves ju Smile ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Kaylee moaned deeply, arching up into him when he rammed in. A whimper escaped her when he pulled out and she opened her eyes in time to watch his dark cum coat her fur. She watched him, sitting up on her elbows slightly. She used a finger to scoop up some of his cum, placing it in her mouth tentatively. "Mmm.." her eyes went to him, raising a brow, "Are you always this angry?" She cocked her head to the side, sucking on her finger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:28 am

He watched her though wasn't even panting and hadn't so much as broke a sweat. Shaking his head he finished pulling his dick and let it slowly return into the sleeve. Yellow eyes watched her lick up the cum and he shuddered wondering how it tasted himself but seeing her lick it he was almost turned on again, "Maybe I am. You best wash that before it stains your fur." He pulled back from the shore and moved back deeper in the water and looked ashore, "Your brother coming to get you anytime soon? I would hate to hear what he has to say.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:35 am

Kaylee took another bit of his cum into her mouth before sitting up and getting onto her knees to scoot further into the water to get washed up. "Then I think you ought to mate more.." She grinned lightly. It was like she was entirely different, not near as shy or embarrassed as before. She started to wash his cum out of her fur, then looked over her shoulder. "He'll probably be here soon.. Once he finds out I rented the boat, he'll figure out where the boat can get to, and then figure out it'll be this one because I always pick the prettiest places."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 am

He smirked and looked back to her, "So you are saying it will still take him a while till he arrives? " He looked to her as though she were fresh prey in which all he had to do was make a move and jump on her and take what meat he wanted and tear it from her then leave with no questions asked. In truth he wouldn't mind re-mating her perhaps even several times in a row if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 am

Kaylee smirked a little when she looked at him. "Probably. He also likes to give me time, like I've won.. He may even give me the night, sense I prepared for it.." She looked to the water with a slight grin, "Oo, look at that." She muttered, turning away from him, butt in the air as she leaned over and reached into the water to pull a shell from the sand. Males of her kind would have taken that as an invitation, which it was. She wondered if he'd get it or not though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:56 am

He watched her bending to get a shell and moved closer peaking at the shell but then eyes fell on the lovely furr ass in the air and smirked as he gripped her cheeks squeezing them and tugged her tail lightly and smirked, "Hmmm you asked for it damn wolf..." He tugged her back as the slit opened and pushed all the way back in and wasn't about to release her after this time.

Meanwhile in the mid of the island a young Fae was sitting on a rock strumming her guitar gently and tapped her paws along the base and smiled lightly as she began to sing in a strong and beautiful and almost alluring voice.
"Stuck in the wood of the wilderness,
wondering what adventure will find.
Hoping not to find the lochness,
I know that my heart would surely mind.

Running wild and free in the wind.
The sights and the smells lure me in.
Sun shining bright on my soft fur,
let it all come down in a blur."

She stopped hearing noise and stood from her rock and looked up holding her strings silent, "Um.. hello?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am

Kaylee moaned when he pulled her back into him, shoving all the way into her. She tilted her head back, "Who said I was asking?" Her voice was husky and she soon pushed back into him.

Jaden came into view. One green eye, and one brown, dark long hair shoved back from his face. The corner of his mouth twitched up, "Please don't let me interrupt you." He ran his fingers through his unruly hair. He came off as the kind of guy who was brooding, but polite, like he was keeping something hidden from everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:18 am

Her bright grey eyes looked to the handsome young man and smiled as she flipped the long bangs from her eye, "Oh I hadn't honestly expected anyone on this place to be honest." She played her guitar gently and smiled gently finding him quite a looker with a tight chest and looked like he may have a tight butt. She continued as her eyes locked on him as she walked up to him then around him, "You smell good stranger. Oh my name is Lura."

Song she plays while seducing lol XD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 am

Jaden's eyes watched her as she walked up to him. He kept his eyes on her when he could while she circled him, listening to her playing. He raised a brow slightly, "I'm Jaden." He said, "You play very well." He said, watching her still. His eyes were intense, almost demanding. He was definitely an alpha, if he had a pack, it just radiated off of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 am

She still felt his eyes on her like a hawk. She could feel that he was strong and he did have that radiation of power. She smiled and gazed to him as she continued to play and listed to his deep tone, "I can tell you are strong by the sound of your voice. You are a pack leader aren't you Jaden." His name rolled off her tongue so easily and quite well at that. "Thank you I have practiced many a year now. I was once in a pack as well but I decided to run free. so why are you here Jaden?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:40 am

"I would be a pack leader, if I had a pack." He said, almost tensing up, but then he let out a slow breath and went back to his near cryptic tone. "I'm here to find my sister. She came here for a visit." He said, not letting on that he was chasing her down. For all the female knew, this could be a planned trip, and he was here to retrieve his sister at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:44 am

She then stood before him slowlying her guitar and smiled to him, "Well I know the island pretty well. Perhaps I could help you find her. Even more so I can show you guys the sights before you leave. I'm sure you haven't stayed long. It's the least I can do." She stopped her guitar and swung it over her back as she turned her back to him her tail raised showing a firm rear as she looked around, "Hmm maybe she already discovered the cliff top. Let's try there." She turned heel pointing left, "We can see everything from there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 am

Jaden watched her, nodding a little. His eyes went to her rump, smirking ever so slightly before looking to the cliff she pointed out. "Alright. Lead the way, if you will?" He asked, holding out a hand for her to go first. His ears twitched a little, picking up some distant sound. He wanted to find his sister, but now he kind of wanted to explore the island.. Maybe the female in front of him. He shook his head lightly, to get those thoughts out of his head. Females mucked things up, particularly sensible thinking, he didn't need that right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:55 am

Lura smiled as she walked along the small path leading up the hillside then when rocks came into place she padded along them looking back, "Be careful okay." She was small and her feet fill well along the cliff range. She dug her nails into the rock and slid across a small ledge. It went out about 9 ft then went to a large space, "Come on you can do it." She reassured him as she was willing to help him if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:01 am

Jaden watched her get across to safety first. He raised a brow when she reassured him, wondering if her'd spent so long in an office that people felt he needed help doing things. He easily navigated the cliff ledge, joining her, "Is that the best this island has to challenge visitors with." He gave the first real sign of a grin, he liked challenges, didn't like people thinking he needed help though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:06 am

She looked to him and blinked and then chuckled, "Well okay fine feeling strong you can take the shortcut with me." She nods up as their was rock edged that webbed out to the flat platform of the cliff. The first half is good but then its the climbing upside down just to get atop it. She adjusted her guitar and lead the way as she climbed her cheeks only persisted in looking tighter from the angle she was as she crawled up nearly 20ft and then it began to angle. She moved her footing and pushed in dents to hold her place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:14 am

Jaden smirked a little and listened to her words, looking up to the ledge. That looked like more fun.. He watched her as she started to climb, giving a good distance between them. Enough so that if she lost her footing, he'd be able to brace himself to catch her, but not so much that he didn't have a good view of her rump as she climbed. He smirked a little to himself, wondering what it would be like to squeeze it, then shook his head again. See, females muddle up your thinking, He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 am

She gritted her fangs as she got up higher but felt a pad slip as his wish was about to be granted regardless. Her ass went right into his palms. She blushed and looked back and blushed but couldn't help but laugh, "What a nice landing." She felt a pinch and began to climb back up. She gripped along the tight end and crawled on then grabbed the end og the large rock pulling her body up with some effort. She set her guitar aside and laid on her back panting lightly her tail hung over the edge showing where she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:33 am

Jaden felt her slide down, right into his paw. He smirked a little about that and almost wanted to give it a squeeze. He watcher her climb up, ginning a little and then fallowed her up. Once he pulled himself over the ledge, keeping his body just above her, "Are you alright?" He asked, a wicked grin playing at the corners of his mouth. He would move away once he was sure she was alright... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:43 am

She smiled feeling him over her blocking the sun from her as she gazed up to him and smiled as she pinched his nose, "Never better. Got earth beneath me, air in my lungs and you ontop of me; what more could I possibly want?" She teased and sat up some and kissed his cheek, "YOu gonna lay there all day or do something. She wouldn't mind him keeping her down but she owed him the look of the island at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 am

Jaden bared his teeth a little when she pinched his nose, but in a playful way. He smirked a bit before moving off of her. "I need to make sure you weren't gonna roll right off the ledge he said. He stood and looked around, taking in the view. He wouldn't give into his carnal needs. There was no time for that really. He need to find Kaylee, make sure she hadn't gone and gotten herself stuck, or hurt..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:53 am

She rolled her eyes lightly and sat up then stood, "Whatever you tell yourself big boi." She got up and put the guitar on her back once more then looked around and saw some great waterfalls and a tall mountain with a lovely hike. Even a mountain top far off that still had a sign of white snow. She then looked down to the ledge and over the ocean and to the cove making out the sounds of splashing but nothing much more than that from their height and distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 am

Jaden looked out over the view, looking for any signs of his sister. From this distance, he couldn't see much of anything, but he bet she'd gone down to the cove he could see. She liked places like that, probably from too many novels were folks fell in love in places like that. "I think I'll check over there for her first.." He pointed down to the cove. "Kaylee likes those places.." He muttered more to himself then to the female helping him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:05 am

She looked along the cove and shrugs, "Alright if you want to then. I can show you how to get there but getting down is easier than getting up." She walked to the edge and looked along the treeline as she drew her guitar infront of her in a hugging position as one hand was free, "Don't look so scared!" She looked to him almost nervous now. She moved to a ledge and hopped down knees bent as she landed on a large flat boulder a few 20 ft down and then leapt down father to one again leading down until below the trees she hopped to the ground but legs gave in and she stumbled and landed on her chest ass up in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:19 am

Jaden fallowed in the decent, carefully landing when he could. He was perhaps a bit reckless, maybe if he didn't have a sister he always had to worry about, he would have indulged this behavior. As it was, he had to keep his neck from being broken, or little Kaylee would be ruined before the year was out. Of course, he knew if he hadn't sheltered her so much, she would have a better chance, it was a tangled web. He jumped to the ground soon after her, breaking his fall with a roll. He grunted a little when he landed and looked back, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:32 am

Lura slowly pulled herself up and behind to brush off her fur and top then legs and pants even dusting her ass, "Yes super." She shook her head; the sarcasm of her was rather indulging and perhaps even cute. She then looked over to him wand walked over to him taking his hand, "Come on then." She was always eager to go which was quite fun. Her tail touched his and she smiled to him enjoying his fur on her own. She stopped a moment looking around, "Ah which one was it again. Left? Yes, left." She turned following a path left. Was she sure she even know hot to get there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:46 am

Jaden looked to her and grinned at her sarcasm, trying to ignore the fact that he liked how soft her fur was when it brushed against him. A man of few words, he just fallowed after her, raising a brow when she questioned her choice. Even if she did lead him astray, he could at least enjoy the view. He liked how sculpted her body was, though it was different from what he usually liked. This female was different in every way from what he usually like though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 am

She smiled inhaling the scent of salt in the air, "This is it. Doesn't lead right to the cove but near it. I t will be a simple-" Her words caught as the earth shook under her feet, "Mudslide!" She tried to shove him back but the earth gave under him as well. She tumbled back and him with her as they went down the side of the hill. She kept pushing up to try and breathe the mud was only making it harder. She huffed, "Once I get to the ocean im jumping in!" She saw him struggling and reached out taking his paw and pulled him close to her as he body pressed to his and at the bottom the mud settled and they were on the sand of the beach. She was over him and looked over his face seeing mud. She licked it off then spat it aside as she got up she might have kneed him in the balls but if so he got tits in his face from her falling forward. She pulled back and rolled off him covered in mud and sand she didn't waste time. She ran to the ocean and went in washing everything off even the guitar was with her. And clothed of course. Had to clean that off too. "Come in! You need to clean off anyway!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:23 am

Jaden growled at the earth when it gave way beneath him, not that it helped the situation, but it made him feel better. He struggled to breath, even after she had pulled him closer. Once they were laying on the beach, he breathed in deeply, letting it out sharply when he got a knee to the groin and boobs in his face. Once he'd recovered from that, he sat up and looked at her. Covered in mud and muck, he just gave her a grin, "What, no mud wrestling?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:32 am

She rinsed off the guitar and cleaned it then pit it in the sand. Hearing him she smirked and got up rushing from the water her breasts lightly bobbing as she did run and she tackled him into the mud as he sunk deep from impact. She sat on his waist his face under the mud but his nose and mouth stuck out. She smiled and leaned in kissing him. She felt a slight heat between her legs which made her hips move on his. She then pulled back and pulled him out then wiped mud from his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:43 am

Jaden grunted lightly from the impact, smirking a little until he felt her lips on his, her hips moving on him a little. It sent a jolt through his system. When he was pulled out, he smirked wickedly and quickly rolled them over, pinning her there. After a moment, he wiped his face along hers, using what mud stuck to his fur to get her's dirty again. With that, he placed a kiss on her lips before slowly pulling away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:51 am

She felt him move her down and felt him rub mud on her and she felt the kiss and growled as he went to leave. She wrapped her legs around his hips forcing him to stay as her lips met his and her tongue licked his lips for entry. She whimpered softly in a more yearning and desire but little did he know that while she was begging for more her other hand was taking a large wad of mud and was thinking were to put it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 am

Jaden growled lightly, pressing his hips harder into her. He opened his mouth, only to press his tongue against hers and start the tango over who got access to who's mouth. He didn't seem to notice her searching for mud, maybe because he was searching for some of own to smear somewhere. He wasn't sure yet, he was going to figure that out while he got a good pawful of mud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:14 am

Lura moaned and growled as she fought his tongue with hers and arced her hips up to him as the heat grew stronger making her more willing to have him do anything to her. Her chest arch up to him and she whimpered as her tongue tried to fight back She then brought her paw up with mud and covered the right side of his face but still kissed him as her other paw put a load on his pants and groped his ass. She felt her heart race as she felt as though she were in heat with him. She wanted to howl and just mate him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:22 am

Jaden growled lightly, tongue fighting back harder as he fought for dominance. The hand grabbing mud abbandoned it's mission and slid under her, to mash her hips into his harder. He'd never wanted to mate as badly as he did now, though he wasn't even sure if she was in heat, or really willing for that matter. Not that he would get the chance. His ear twitched at a nearby sound, dismissing it until...

"Jaden?" Kaylee's voice was soft, sweet, and also maybe a little shy. The girl giggled softly, starting to back away. She hadn't wanted to leave the reef shark, and knew he was near by. But she'd been getting too sore when he picked up on the mudslide because of the vibrations it caused in the water. With him going all Jedi on her, she'd wanted to see if it was her brother. What if something had happened to him? What if he was hurt? So off they went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:34 am

She shuddered feeling him arching her toward him as she yipped lightly feeling her hips push to his so violently she whined in want. She however got just as shocked the man on her when hearing a voice. She was almost to lost in the pleasure to pull from the feeling. She slowly eyed the young female and smiled a bit, "This is your sister? If I knew she was this cute i'd be humping her not you!" She teased. She was more open with the idea of sex especially in a lone island.

From the waters of the ocean the male watched to make sure Kaylee was safe but he had no interest in showing up or introducing himself. He looked to the female on the land and shuddered a bit, 'That damned woman is still here?' Had he known her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:44 am

Jaden jerked back, pulling away from the female entirely to look at his sister. He put his ears back a little, "Kaylee.." He tried to find words to explain, but instead he was distracted buy the peculiar small on her. fish, blood, and was it heat? It was a little masked at first, but yes, she definitely was.. What the hell had she mated with? It wasn't wolf, he would have smelled that. "Kaylee." He said again, his voice dark this time, ears going back more in anger. He ignored the teasing the female gave as he started to his feat.

Kaylee blushed at the stranger's comment, giving her a nervous smile before looking to her brother again. "Jaden." She said while he tried to get an explanation, not that she needed one, but they made him feel better. Her tail immediately tucked at the change in his tone and she took a half step back. Her action made Jaden sigh in exasperation. She knew full well he would never hurt her, but he could yell, and that was close enough for the little female. Compared to her brother's height, she could have nearly passed for a pup. "What?" She asked, timidly defensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:56 am

Lura slowly got to her feet brushing off and looked to the male then to the young fae and punched his shoulder at his tone, "Don't raise your tone at her." She walked over and hugged her, "Hey doll! Don't mind him he's grumpy cause he has a hard on. OH! my manners! My name is Lura you must be the famous Kaylee? Well such a sweetheart. Turning into a young woman is a very important transition to your life." She then looked back standing by the girls side, "Now Jaden you know you gotta let the girl grow up on her own. you can't keep her sheltered all the time."

Rashak tightened his fist and bared his fangs as though ready to leap out if Jaden tried anything to harm or upset the young woman in which he had mated and was starting to fall in love with. He looked to the other female and huffed, "She's a hippi now? great... No wonder she was so willing.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:07 am

Jaden looked at Lura and barred his teeth a little. On edge? Yes, only because of a hard-on? Hell no. He backed off a little though, arms crossed as he started to force himself to come to terms with what had happened. It was partially his fault, he knew that well enough. Keeping her locked away all the time, this was bound to happen. "A fish?" He finally asked.

Kaylee looked to Lura, nodding a little. "I'm Kaylee, but I'm not famous." She smiled a little, joking around. "Sorry to have interrupted.. Not that he would have done anything. I've seen his face bruised far too many times to think he'd relax enough to actually go through with it. The females always smacked him for getting them hot and bothered." When her brother finally spoke, she oddly got defensive about the shark she'd mated to, "Shark, not that it's any of your business." She snipped. Her ears perked a little at her own tone and she glanced to the water, smiling lightly before turning her attention back to the two on the shore with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 am

Lura looked to Jaden as he seemed to settle down and seeing the younger sister defend herself she smiled a bit as though proud of her, "Well a shark is a really big fish right?" She then saw he looked to the water as she followed her eyes only seeing the waves, "So it was safe sex right? He pulled out? Or should I be saying congratulations?" She saw the girl blush and giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:27 am

Kaylee blushed a bit and cleared her throat, "Well, the pull out method isn't completely safe..Some still comes out during intercourse and can still make you pregnant." She sounded like she was reading it from a brochure or something. "But given our different species, I don't know if we'd be able to have offspring together." She shrugged lightly.

Jaden tilted his head to the side. "I don't want to hear this right now." He mutter, shaking his head a bit. He looked around, "We should be getting home.." He said slowly, like he didn't want to leave himself, but as the older brother and protector, he wanted to take her away from the shark.. Even if he was a good guy. It was just natural to him. What if he broke her heart?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:38 am

Lura listened and smiles a bit, "Hey wait a minute. You guys can't go. It's gettin dark you will get lost on your way back through this island. I have a small cabin not far you guys can catch your bearings." She went to Jaden and whispered, "Besides we have some unfinished business." She flicked her tail under his chin giving him the whiff of cinnamon and spice which was her specific heat. "Come on I'll get you there." She grabbed her guitar, "I got an outside shower so we can rinse off first. Kaylee you have to show me how you do your hair." She was pleasant but she didn't want them to leave either because she knew just want the girl was going through. She wanted love too and when it found you it was inseparable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:51 am

Kaylee opened her mouth to ask her brother to let them stay. What would a few days do harm to? They could explore more, and she could grow to know Rashak more if they stayed. However, Lura made her point for her. She was surprised how willing Jaden seemed to be. She glanced to the water again, wondering if he was still there, wondering if she'd see him again if she came back while her brother and the female worked on that unfinished business..

Jaden sighed a little, knowing he would win even if he tried, instead just giving in. He breathed deeply, fallowing Lura as if she had put a spell on him to make him obedient and to fallow. He paused though, glancing to Kaylee, "Come on little one.. Let's go." He waited until Kaylee started to fallow Lura, scanning the water. When he still couldn't see anything, but Kaylee had passed him, he fallowed to two females, almost regretting the decision to stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:03 am

Lura smiled and took his hand gently and held it in hers as her tail brushed his chest and waist. When the young female joined her she giggled and began to talk about girlie things like hair and nails even flowers and swimming. When in a clearing she looked to the small little wooden cabin which was rounded. It had a wrap around porch. She tugged Jaden to the shower and looked to the girl and took a bucket and handed it to her, "Do me a favor hun? Go to the cove just follow the right path all the way there and get some fish. That shark shouldn't bother ya there. besides it's a bit shallow." She winked knowing she was letting Jaden feel better but also allowing her a chance to see him again before too late. "Get the medium ones the large ones bite!" She turned her attention to the male and got him under the shower turning it on as it shot cold water. She clung tight to him and looked up grinning, "You have been a dirty boy." She reached down groping him.

Rashak was sitting in the water at the cove not sure she'd return now or later but in anycase he wouls stay to make sure that she wouldn't miss him. Besides he had to see her again. He would walk on land if he had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 am

Kaylee had a lot to say about girly things, sense they filled most of her time when she was bored with anything else. There was nothing better to take her mind off things then basically playing dress up. When they got to the cabin, she was looking around when the bucket was handed to her. She frowned lightly, then smiled when she realized the opportunity Lura was giving her. She dashed off to the cove, tripping and getting scrapes now and then. She didn't care, she wanted to see if Rashak was there, waiting for her or not. Maybe she had imagined it, or maybe it was because he was her first, but she liked him. Liked spending time with him, and she thought he wanted to spend time with her..

Jaden scowled a little while he was being tugged toward the shower. He growled softly when the cold water his back, but that complaint went right out the window when he felt her grope him. He smirked lightly, "Have I now? What are you going to do about it?" He grabbed her ass, squeezing a bit as he pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy the water or what lies within it   

Back to top Go down

Enjoy the water or what lies within it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next