Down n Dirty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Down n Dirty   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Strider

Song for entry

Music coursed across a large open dance floor which was being flashed on by various colors of strobes and going up and down moving bodies was of course vibrant lasers that show across the room leaving the fog to carry it all the way across the room. Bodies on the floor moved and most of course had a glowstick or necklaces and a few with clothing that lit up. The base was so loud it seemed to shake bodies more than they were moving but deep in the chest of anyone out there was a large thump and thy heart couldn't contain the need to move.

One of those such bodies was a tall built male with dark brown and black fur he had some piercings on his tall ears. He seemed to stand over the crowd as he moved. He didn't even have a shirt on which showed his lovely chest with the slight view of a defined cut abs of 8packs. He was wearing jeans which looked to be rather tight on his thick thighs and even more so they looked to be cut as the rode up on his mid thigh. His eyes were closed as he moved and a body pushed against him.

When his eyes opened they were a yellow and almost gold color as he gazed to a hair rubbing up on him. He simply smiled and took the hips of the hare and moved with the cute little male even whispering in his ear softly and lightly grazing his fangs over his neck. The hare was pulled away by a friend and the tall wolf simply waved. He stood on the floor and looked over to the bar which sounded rather inviting. He licked his lips feeling his mouth dry as the thought of a drink wasn't just inviting it was a need and desire. He slowly began to move through the crowd and toward the beverage bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Erik   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:21 am

The thick air of the club seemed to have an interesting effect on everyone. Music changing the way the crowd moved along with the lights brightening different persons up. This was such an amazing night that Erik couldn't help but let out a loud howl that barely pierced through the loud music that bared through the crowd.

Erik shifted his feet underneath him, that very slender frame of his moving with grace, as he shuffled to the beat. Ears folding back, he began to go a bit faster to the point he closed his eyes to focus on the music. This man was a somewhat tall figure that was slender along with faint build on him. Erik's snout and ears were long and almost jackle like, ears coming almost to a point. A long bushy yet slim tail swayed behind him out of his long black and neon blue tripping pants. Glowing bright, they matched the two neon green and blue vials that shine on his neck, showing his sexy chest.

Erik opened his eyes for a moment looking through some of his emo styled hair fluff. He smirked to a chick checking him out, sharp point canines that seemed almost uncanine like shined through his smile but hell you couldn't judge him. Being forced into what he was now he had to quickly get used to it.

After a while he let out a small breath while slowing down to stop dancing. Licking his maw, Erik looked to the bar swaying his tail. A huge hunger for a drink arose in his throat and soon he was making his way through the crowd. He seemed to almost blend in with the darkness his black fur making him not to easy to stand out except for his vials of glowing powder. Once he reached the bar he placed his elbows on the counter and waited for the bar tender to notice him. You could tell he wasn't to in a rush for water. The bar was crowded but Erik knew he would get his chance soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 am

The large male waded through the crowd as bodies below him moved he felt them touch his fur but not on purpose and even if it was he didn't mind the least. He slowly made it out of the large dance floor and arched his back stretching seeming large in size then shook it off as he moved to the bar to an open seat near a young male to the right and a female to his left. He looked over the male to his right and smiled as his yellow eyes seemed to glow and his ears flicked, "Enjoying yourself." He didn't have to speak up because his voice naturally boomed. He looked to him seeing he had no drink. Looking over to the large waiter he barked.

The waiter came over and smiled, "Ah tis you Strider. Back again I see. Oh is this young man your prey?"
Strider looked over to the handsome male then smiled, "I'm not sure I might be his."
"Ah alright. Let me get you boys some water to refresh and Strider I'll get your usual as well."
Strider nodded to the waiter then to the male, "Well now that my friend gave my name I suppose I don't need to introduce myself." His eyes looked over the vials at his neck and ran his large paw in touching them, "Quite beautiful... but I can't say much so is the one wearing them." He then leaned back a bit as his fur brushed the female behind him. He turned to apologize but blinked as he was covered in water. He saw the female deer quickly stomp away. He shook his head and began to brush himself off, "Well that's one way to cool off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:10 am

Stood there relaxing just taking in the scene, waiting for the bar tender to become free, when all of a sudden a huge wolf made his way to the bar. Eyes glanced up to the big brute, the sight of him made Erik's fur go on edge. Erik found himself staring and shook his head away to look ahead. He licked his maw and kept himself from letting his eyes wander once more. Yet that deep voice drew his attention back, eyes meeting with that large wolf's. It took him a moment to realize that the male was talking to him but he quickly spoke up. "I am actually, just trying to get myself a drink...." and as soon as he said this the wolf got the bar tender's attention. Apparently these two have hung out before. Their conversation was what made Erik raise a brow and almost growl. 'Prey?' he thought. He softly chuckled at the thought. 'Really?' he added to himself and soon shook his head.

"Nice to meet you Strider...My name is Erik." he said with a calm chilled voice. He found this quite amusing and when the large wolf ran a paw over his vials he almost quivered. It had been a while since someone found some interest in him in a positive way. Yet he wasn't going to let down this invisible wall he put up. This male before him making sweet comments on him, hitting on him, he was amused. Specially when the female deer launched her drink upon him. "Oh wow...she wasn't quite happy huh?" he laughed and suddenly realizing that his un-natural fangs/canines were showing in the faint light of the bar. He quickly put a paw to his maw and turned to the crowd. "I am sorry but I must go....Nice meeting you Strider." he said taking his water and diving into the crowd like it was nothing.

Finally when he was on the way other side of the club/rave, he panted faintly. He needed to really be carefull. He didn't want anyone to really know what he was or anything. Erik huffed, running a paw through his hair fluff. Heart pounding, when suddenly that urge came over him. A shudder flew from his maw, but thankfully the music blew it away. Erik needed to get out now, this was not safe anymore....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:24 am

Strider found the males voice to be quite intriging due to his tone. He wondered if their was more to this male than met the eye. His orbs watched him as though seeing he was perhaps nervious around him? No it wasn't that; Strider was large and looked fierce but in truth he was gentle and kind though some mayn't see him that way. His thoughts went once more to the male enjoying the chuckle about the prey bit.

Yellow eyes lifted to the crowd once more but his attention was taken back to the male, "Erik? A cunning name. It is a pleasure." He bowed his head to the young man now taking in his figure and clothing the style was quite unique and he was indeed much more dressed than himself only in the tight jean shorts. He shook his head at the thought. He perhaps thought about asking him to dance but his friend looked a bit distracted. Seeing the fangs he raised a brow and saw his shaken face, "Wait Erik-" He saw him go into the crowd and watched him raising his ears as though expecting to hear just him. His scent was strongest. He inhaled the scent on the glass he took then looked back to the crowd and his eyes adjusted as the scent rose above the crowd which looked dark to him now but a red aroma trail was of the male.

"Why was he so upset? Was it the fangs? I find them attractive really.." He shrugs getting down and began to walk through the crowd following the scent. He saw the young male and made his way closer his back was to him which he hoped he wouldn't spook him by coming behind him, "Erik what's the problem?" He made his gruff deep voice soft if even for a moment but his eyes widened lightly as he was bumped from behind and was forced closer to Erik nearly pushing him to the wall. He used his arms bracing by the sides of the males head and looked to him with yellow eyes, "Erik I realize we just met and you have no right to trust me but if you need help ask it of me and I shall." His eyes had narrowed lightly assuring the wolves word was his bond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Erik huffed as he found himself leaning against the wall. A paw on the wall, holding him steady in case of him falling over. An arm was across his gut as he tried to fight the tinges that felt like hell fire. He was hungry, but not for food. Erik snarled at himself and a rabbit that was near by looked to him in concern yet moved away quickly when she saw Erik's eyes changing color and his fangs growing slightly more. Erik lowered his head again, panting, ears going to the back of his skull. The glow of his vials painted his face and maw, creating and interesting image. Sniffing the air, he could suddenly hear a heavy heart beat, one that was coming closer to him.

The music of the rave swooned through his frame, yet it didn't effect him like that heart beat he heard did. It began to course through his frame, making him want to let go, but Erik fought his urge. He didn't understand why this was attack him now. Why was he having an episode now!? Why!? Erik closed his eyes, when he heard the deep voice of that wolf again in his ears. He tightened his arm around his gut. "I don't think you-..." he was cut off when the male was pressed into him. In that moment he could feel the male's pulse against him, it wasn't even his blood it was his feel his glow. Erik snapped. Parting those jaws he lifted up quickly and sunk his large, sharp, fangs into Strider's neck. Blood quickly filled his maw, and that's when he got lost. Deep maroon eyes, now, flickered in a daze as he ran his claws along Strider's chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Strider watched him and drew concerned, "Erik?" His voice wouldn't reach him even with the loud music but it wasn't the music because his booming voice was strong enough to overpower it. He was worried for Erik when he seemed to coil up as though in pain. Strider gre angry that he could do nothing to help this young man but winced in shock and surprise when he felt his neck be bit. He shuddered and closed his eyes relaxing. His blood tasted like that of the power of the earth it had a pungent punch which could possibly revive the dead from their slumber but it was a bit sweet and salted like a ocean salt covered caramel coated in milk chocolate.

"So... that's what you needed..." He pulled him closer and swiftly lifted his legs aroun his waist as he himself moved to the restrooms which were lit by blacklights and the room glowed a bright orange. He went into a stall and shut it as he stood there and shuddered letting him drink as he brushed his paw over the sides of the male, "I have all the blood in the world to offer... However it is rare I ever let anyone drink from me unless I get something in return..." He grasped Erik's inner thigh squeezing it lightly then cupped his groin. He felt like he was pushing him but he wouldn't if he pulled away. Strider wasn't one to refuse however if someone said no he stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Blood coursing through his veins now, he felt the kick that sent him into a dreamy state. He felt like he was on a high that was lifting. Everything around him glowed, but in a calming way and soon he was in a trance. He didn't even notice when Strider had them both in the bathroom. It glowed a bright orange, making Strider have a glow of orange outlining him. Erik felt almost like a child once more, being held the way he was, but his view suddenly changed when Strider grasped his groin.

Erik stopped his drinking then to pull back and look at Strider. His eyes were slowly turning back to that silvery blue, but Erik was far from done feeding. A heavy breath slipped from his maw, that was slightly dripping blood, announcing his sudden erection that pressed hard against his pants. He didn't have to say anything as he quickly sunk his teeth back into Strider. Claws slipped down Strider's back as he pushed up against him, groin rubbing against that large male's paw. You could tell Erik was needing this, it had been forever since he had any sexual attention like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:11 pm

His golden eyes looked to Erik when he had pulled back he watched the glow in his eyes change color then he winced throwing his neck aside feeling the second bite and growled deep within his throat, "Hmm Erik I think I will please you." He groped his groin rather roughly squeezing around his balls. Hesitation left as he dug into his bottom as his soft firm paw groped the sheath of his penis and smirked as his claws teased his balls, "So full I think they can burst... Would you like me to blow you after your finished drinking? I would do it purely to please you of course I ask nothing in return but you will however play for the blood you take."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   Thu May 02, 2013 12:57 pm

That warm liquid flowing down his throat and quenching his need. It made a nice shiver go down his spine and before he knew it a moan slipped into the bite. He could feel the other male's paw on his groin, the feel of it making him press against it. Erik's heart raced in his chest, the thumping of it echoing in his ears. That growing erection throbbed in almost unison as Erik pulled from the bite. His maw covered in blood almost. It was then that he slightly got to his senses, that grip on his groin. Erik slowly moved away for a moment, getting his footing quickly. It was then, with a heavy growl, he began to undo his pants and soon dropped them to the ground, his erection falling out. His girth was a sight to see and such length, it made even himself drool as he looked down at himself. Erik's silvery blue gaze then rose from his member to Strider.

"Come have a taste." he said with such a smooth voice. His frame slightly leaned and was now rested against the stall. His tail swayed behind him in excitement, as his paws ran down his hips, caressing them. Erik's maw parted in a breath and that long hot tongue cleaned that muzzle of his. Sharp canines hugging his lower jaw as he closed them for a moment to marvel at what a site was going to happen. 'Wow...things happened quick...' he thought to himself. He had just met this male and already he is drinking blood along with having sexual acts with him. Erik felt a twinge of excitement, though, from the naughty aspect of it all. Messing around with someone knew and so...fucking...hot. Erik started to pant now, paws tracing his hips, waiting for what was to come next.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   Mon May 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Strider's bright yellow eyes glowed in the black light as the bright orange of the paint outlined their fur giving them a off glow. His gaze went to the two neon vials at his neck that made the males chest glow a bright green and blue. When the pants were dropped at the males dark black ankles he gazed to his midsection and the sheath that was rather large in size waiting to be attended to. Strider was all too willing to aid the young male in his thirst for desire of the flesh, he could smell it. The heat around them only growing, It made his heart beat harder in his chest which rang in his ears louder than the bass-line which was shaking his body even from the barrier of the bathroom walls. His nostrils flared catching the scent of the males need.

His large paw reached out to the males bare body and fondled his balls being careful as not to have his claws catch on Erik’s soft fur. Squeezing gently he saw the tip rise up and he moved his muzzle closer as his eyes grew with fascination for the other males erection. His tongue dragged over the sensitive tip and his ears perked at the noises he made. Not stopping he licked along the shaft feeling it pulse under his tongue then he placed it in his massive jaw and sucked the tip with the powerful suction of his cheeks. Tongue ran over the bottom as he squeezed the balls once more; fangs staying clear of the soft flesh which throbbed in his mouth.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down n Dirty   

Back to top Go down

Down n Dirty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1