HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Get Down and Move it All Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 am

Roxi walked into the club, a slow grin forming on the fox's face. She had been waiting to come here for nearly two weeks. She was wearing a tight skirt that hit midthigh, but went up passed her belly button. Her shirt was torn, barely fitting across her chest, showing a little of her fur between it and the skirt. Hot pink stilehtoes with spikes completed the look, her gold red hair left to be free and wild. A full roster of classes had kept her from one of her favorite things-danging. The strip club doubled as a dance place. You could sit and enjoy the view of the girls, or you could dance yourself. At two levels, there were sit down places to view the strippers upstairs, which looked out to the dance club area below.
It was later into the evening, but nowhere near closing time. Bodies filled the dance floor, the smell of sweat mixed with alcohol, perfume and calone wasn't horrible. At least not to the fox who loved this kind of atmosphere. It was one of the only places she really let her walls down, relaxed and opened up. If you ever wanted to get her to talk, the easiest way was on the dance floor with something sexy playing in the background.
She looked around once more before heading to the stairs. She wanted a few drinks, some time off her feet, a good show to start the night off right. Slowly, she watched the few different stages upstairs, trying to pick one. She chose a spot where the show was just about to start, joining a male wolf and a male hare there. She ordered a drink, kicked off her heals and leaned back to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:29 am

The announcer began to speak as the lights dimmed and their was music in the background playing as he spoke all hushed, "Get cozy now ladies and gentleman tonight we have a guest star appearance from Long Beach Cali the little kitten that turned your heart to yarn and even made you purr please welcome Miss YUURE!"

Lights dimmed as the song began and she was holding the pole and began to slide down it and grind her hips on it arching her hip all the way back then back flipped and grabbed the bar her feet not touching the grand. She spread her legs out sliding down then spun around it and lowered her hands down touching the ground as her legs held the pole; her tail flicked over her body hiding her from view then she was on the ground back arched in a crab like position as she rolled forward on the floor then on her knees bent back running her hand from her thighs up her chest and groped herself slowly pulling the leather up and away showing her breasts but she had a tassel on each breast and she rolled turning her ass to the audience and arced her body tail flicking with the beat then she spun on her rear and reached her arms up and flashed her smiled as though thanking everyone for coming.

"Well ladies and gentleman my vote goes to kitten!" The crowd roared and she rose up and did a spin then back flipped to the pole and did a leg hold and waved as the lights dimmed. She then left the stage putting the top back on even if it hadn't covered much. She brushed her tail and made her way along the crowd being touched by hands and simply shook them then at the bar she ordered a bright green drink and took a drink as her lips left a lipstick lip on it. She giggled as some crowded her as she smiled and waved her hand flirting as it was her nature. She was fun and outgoing. However when a man went to touch her she kicked between his legs. She purred, "not without asking first." She winked and most left her after a moment and she enjoyed her drinks as the next female went on.

Song shes dancing too

Also since im bad at strip demonstrations here is what she can do and maybe just did but to the music above lol))

Strip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 am

Roxi watched the cat, smirking lightly at the moves. The dance instructor in her head was breaking down each move. But as the shots she was enjoying began to relax her, she stopped and just enjoyed. When the show finished, she stood up and walked to the bar, getting her last drink for now. She laughed when the guy was kicked between the legs, having seen it coming. You don't just walk up and a grab a girl, stripper or not. She paid for her drinks, being sure to tip the bartender, and put a hundred into Yuure's tip tab. With all of that done, she made her way to the stairs, shoes abandoned already so she could really dance. The bar tender was use to this sort of thing with Roxi, she always left her shoes somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:51 am

Yuure smiled as she sat on the chair and spun around in it and giggled as she did so enjoying the dizzyness. She then stopped as the tender gave her the tips which were passed along the bar. She smiled and looked up to the main floor seeing a woman with no shoes and tilted her head never seeing her earlier but she did come late. She loved to be fashionable late. She put the bills in a small thin wallet and stuck it in her short shorts below her abdomen and looked up to the stage to a fox and smiled wondering what the female had in store. She was already attracted to her lovely coat and the cure outfit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 am

Roxi danced her way to a pole stage they kept up for brave guests. Most girls got up there after some pressure from their friends, or to get their picture taken. She made her way onto the stage, dancing just generically to loosen and warm up while the song ended and changed to another sultry number. She walked around the pole a few times, moving her hand up and finally grabbed and did a swing, using just the one hand to hold herself up. As she continued the dance, she moved her skirt up her thighs to move better. Her eyes were closed the whole time, like it was just her at home, not a club full of people who could watch her. She was caught up in the dance, not noticing anyone watching her.

The Dance and Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 am

Yuure watched the fox with interest and saw her dancing as though to just loosen up. She couldn't help but smile as she had her eyes closed the entire time. She was always intrigued by woman whom were confident with themselves for going on stage but also for just letting go and being themselves. She could see people looking to the main event and a few to the fox over the way and even she was lost at watching her dance. Her movements were unique. Suave and flawless like she didn't care if she messed up because it could be made a part of the act. She smiled wanting to talk to her short after for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:48 am

Roxie ended the dance, plunking her butt on the stage for a moment to get the dizzies to stop. She giggled a little, finally opening her eyes and looking to some of those watching her. She leaned forward, using her hands to pull herself closer to them, legs moving behind her as she moved forward. She said something to them, chuckling and nodding before putting her number in one of the women's cell phone number. Well, it was her business number. Half of her clients started out as her audiance at clubs like this. After that, she sat on the edge of the stage, hoping down that way instead of going to the stairs. She shoved her skirt down now, adjusting it's fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:01 am

Yuure watched her and smiled as she got up from the chair and walked over across the floor not even stopping to talk with envious fans. She simply let her tail touch them and smile. She walked to her shoes grabbing them and looked over then finding them fun with the spikes. She walked up the stage behind her and flicked her tail and smiled as she waved, "Not bad foxi lady. You look beautiful on stage." She held the shoes knowing she would stand in a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:14 am

Roxi looked to Yuure, "I was about to say the same of you kitty cat." She grinned a little, standing now, adjusting her skirt a bit more. "Thank you." She said, then smiled when she noticed her shoes in her hands. "I hope I look good up there, I teach other folks that once a week, sometimes more." She chuckled a little, ran her fingers through her messy hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 am

She smiled handing the shoes to her, "Oh honey you look gorgeous up there. Actually now that you say you teach I'm kinda glad. I just may have a job offer for you. I know you probably teach not armatures but you have a certain suaveness they could really learn from. And of course you would be paid graciously as well as accommodated to my pent suite. You can bring a friend if you so desire. Sound like something you would be interested? It will be tomorrow morning but you can join me this eve so I can show you what they need to learn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:50 am

Roxi tilted her head to the side as she balanced on one foot, sliding on one shoe, then balancing and putting on the other. She smiled a little, "I teach all levels, and it sounds like something I could do." She nodded, "I have free slots on my calendar because wedding season for me is over for a few months. How many classes are we talking? Private facility, or mine?" She glanced around, wondering who it was that needed teaching, if they were working or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 am

She smiled and nods, "Purrrr-fect." She purred naturally and swished her tail, "Actually it would be at my suite I have here in this city and they are taking night off to come early to practice." She then looked over to the bar checking the time on a large digital clock, "If you want we can leave now and head to my suite or if you wish we can stick around a bit longer." She looked to her batting her eyes wondering what the fox would like to do, "Oh and incase you didn't hear my name is Yuure. And your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Roxi grinned a little, "I'm Roxi." She said, turning her attention back to her. "We can leave now if you'd like, we don't want to be late.. Or hung over and sore tomorrow." She said with a slight nod. Usually, she avoided drinking too much because it made her whole body ache. Of course it could always be all the dancing she did when she got drunk. The fox flicked her tail a little when someone touched it, glancing over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 am

The cat seemed to giggle and nod, "Sure thing lets get to it!" She smiled then moved to the bar then toward the entrance. She could help but touch the fox's tail finding it rather soft. She looked to her then touched her skirt, "What a nice material. I have to know who your designer is." She teased then a black limo drove up and stop as a sexy young male opened the door for them. She got in scooting over and got a drink from the ice cooler and handed her one, "It's berry alcohol in a can. It doesn't taste like alcohol but it hits after a while." She giggled then sipped her own, "So Roxi the Fox. Kinda adorable. Oh I know this may seem almost rude but are you sexually involved with someone? If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend I wont want you to think Im advancing. Im just a flirt and love to play." She wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:16 am

Roxi walked out with her, just laughing when she teased that she wanted to know the designer. "I have no idea. Got it at a thrift shop." She shrugged lightly, giving the cute guy who opened the door a sexy and sly smile before getting in. She took the berry alcohol and sniffed at it first, then took a sip. She looked over to the cat. "Not involved currently. There was a wolf a few months back, he was the only one to really get me going, you know? Then he got boring and we ended it. You can only have the same sex for so long, you have to change it eventually." She giggled, wiggling her eyebrows at the cat, "Why, are you going to make advances?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:35 am

Yuure was almost shocked to hear that it was a thrift store she bought from. She however though of how many items were in a thrift store. She simply smiled and shook her head then listened and smiled when she mentioned a wolf but how she bored easily, "Oh, I see." She heard her last remark and smiled, "Oh dear I just do it with everyone don't mind me ok? I'm very sexually active and involved. And some of my students are wolf so maybe you'll find one you like and we can all play." She winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:41 am

Roxi took another sip and smiled, "Well, don't mind me if I flirt right back. And I don't keep to any one species.. Barely keep to one partner half the time." She giggled and shrugged a little. "And I don't usually interact that way with students, not until they're not in my classes. It can make things..Strange when I get bored." She scowled a little when some memories came to mind, then pushed them away. She looked at Yuure again, smiling, "So, how many students do we have?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:46 am

"good to know your not afraid to be yourself. and I understand the partner bit. All I want is to make love and enjoy it no strings attached so I never get hurt and nor do they. It's so simple!" She giggled then looked out the window sipping her drink, "oh?" She cleared her throat, "Three main students. The ones that I thought needed some personal help is all. They're all fine students though dont get me wrong. they just need to learn to flow or not be nervous and silly things like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 am

Roxi nodded a little, "Exactly, but there always do seem to end up being strings. At least for me." She set aside her drink and nodded lightly, "I find most people have and inner sex pistol that they just have to learn how to use and harness for their own benefit. I have seen women and even men, who are timid and shy, and don't like themselves; learn to use the inner energy to grow and blossom. I don't see what is wrong with any form of dirty dancing. But to do it well, and feel it's benefits, you have to learn the flow.." She giggled a little, "And this is why I don't drink. I ramble."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Yuure giggled and smiled nodding, "I agree about the whole strings attached however we shouldn't worry too much about it. And you never get involved with students? Why?" She questioned curiously. Her bright green eyes locked on her as the vehicle kept moving deeper into town where towering buildings lined the road and even more so were the lights that lit everything up. She giggled, "You are not rabbling dear! I find you rather adorable. I think the class will enjoy you. They need someone active and friendly like you to teach them how to flow like water."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Roxi smiled a little, "Flow like water huh? Never thought of it that way." She smiled, "I don't get involved with students because it can get weird in class. The way I have relationships can make people feel uncomfortable.. Used if they don't fully understand me. If they're one of my students, they can resent me, lash out at me easier." She shrugged a bit, "Just better to find a perfect stranger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:34 am

She nods lightly, "Ah well in any case I am glad you have come to help me." She saw the vehicle stop and the male opened the door. She stepped out and began to walk in with a steady strut as both sexes on the side watched her. Inside she went to an elevator on the side instead of the public one. "Don't worry you will LOVE my place." When the doors open the suite was shown! "It's actually a replica of Palms Hotel, Hugh Hefner Suite. I couldn't help myself I had to spoil myself while I'm here ya know! Please make yourself at home baby." She took off her shoes and left them there and scurried to the fridge and began to make martinis.

http://media.cnbc.com/i/CNBC/Sections/News_And_Analysis/_News/_SLIDESHOWS/MostExpensiveHotelRooms/CNBC_expensive_hotel_rooms_Palms.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Roxi smirked a little as she looked around, really liking the feel of the place. She ran her fingers over the leather curved couch before making her way to the window. She smiled, "Oh how I wish I could get this kind of view." She whispered before shaking her head a bit. She loved her job, and she made good money but she didn't bother wasting it on housing yet, using it for her rent at the studio, plus her obsession with clothes. With all the clubs she visited and fun she had, there wasn't enough left over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Yuure brushed her long hair aside as her tail swayed along with her body as she poured the drinks and set them at the island and smiled, "Well sweetcheeks come have your drink we can talk business or details or we can just talk." The kitten walked around with her drink going to a couch sitting down and turned a tv on as she drank her 'tini'.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Roxi looked to her and nodded, walking over to the couch. She took her drink and sipped it as she got settled, placing her tail in her lap. She waited until she was sure Yuure was also comfortable before starting, "I charge a flat fee for groups, it's by day and not by hours, I want that clear before I name my price. It may seem a little steep, but I promise it will be worth it. For only three it will cost a eight hundred per day, but less if you want me for more than a week. And I can make it even less because you mentioned earlier I could stay on this side of town, which will save on traveling costs." She hated talking business, so she wanted to get it out of the way as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Yuure smiled and purred as her tail brushed her hip, "Honey please, I am going to pay you big for your talent. Like I said. I can't get them out of stage fright! Its so sad. I try but your natural block and into the music you loose yourself. THAT is what I want you to teach them. Hell give them homework to find music to loose themselves." She took another long drink, "You may stay here but I may have parties which could be much. You will have your own place and you can bring home students to train privately or whatever you're a grown ass woman.
"I will cover all traveling and expenses and as for teaching I will be paying you 4,000 Per day so long as it's over 4 hours of you teaching them."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Roxi chocked on the drink she'd been in the process of swallowing. She coughed a little set it down, "Per day?" She squeaked out before clearing her throat. "I don't know if I can accept that much.. And my ability to loose myself. It isn't an easy skill to learn." She sat back and frowned a little, "The parties may be good for them, we'll see.. I learned to loose myself in the music because it helped with my dance, which is the only time I feel free." She smiled a little, "I'll have to meet them before coming up with any kind of plan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:04 pm

She chuckled as she took another drink of her own alcohol, "Oh dear I must insist. Besides you are just starting out. I'm giving you that extra push. You can go out and buy new clothes and all the shoes you want. Consider it a little raise so you can buy more 'work' clothes." She laughed and puled her phone out texting, "We can meet them tomorrow love so I wont keep you up too late but enough business, tell me more about you and your story."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Roxi looked at her and tilted her head a little, ears perking up. "Well, I... Thank you." She grinned a bit, "I do love to shop, almost as much as I love to dance. Although, I think partying ties with shopping. Which is probably why I'm still in a small studio and live in a closet." She giggled, then shrugged a little. "There isn't much to say about me. My daddy was a hard working man, my momma was always ill. I had six brothers and four sisters, so money was more than tight. When I was fifteen I fell 'in love' with a wolf who was in a gang. After drugging and raping me, he convinced me to work in his Uncle's strip club. Music and dance were just a way to escape. After momma died and daddy got to drinking, social services came in and broke us up. I was sent here and started over." She finished her drink, "Typical Hollywood sob story." She shrugged a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:24 pm

"You poor dear. I am sorry to hear about that ruffian. Gangs are always trouble. I myself had a run in but I have many friends in high places. Honey I'll give you a number and you mention my name and say 9-1-1 and that boy will save you. He's my personal body guard and hmmm he is yummy after he saves you." She teased and purred lightly at the thought, "Hmm but sex isn't always how to pay but it helps. I consider myself a slut for good looking men or woman. But I know where they have been too. I am proud to say I am STD free."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Roxi chuckled softly and waved a hand, "That was years ago. I went to a good family and they sent me to college to get a business degree. I spent years in an office, stressed out all the time and not very happy, fell in 'love' again and nearly got married and then one night I walked into a club that had a pole for guests and I remembered who I was, and the joy of music." She smiled, "And I quit my job, broke up with my fiance and started my own business. I've been in it five years now." She smirked, "However, the number of a hot body guard that tastes yummy would be greatly appreciated.. It's been... Oh god, months since I had sex.." She wrinkled her nose a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:54 pm

"WHAT MONTHS! dear lord girl! do i have to cal him now! How about a threesome? Or would that be awkward for you? I hear Im really good at eating out but then again I am a naughty pussy cat. She laughed and drank more getting up and taking her glass as she got a refill and brought it back, "So do you have a type? I have a scrapbook of all my Sex victims. YEA I'm a stalker!" She laughed drinking more, "Girl I tell everything. I love gossip but I'm particular to my boys. And yes some are my students. GOD i can't help it."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:04 am

Roxi laughed, "You might need to.. Now that I remember the exact number, I'm a little ashamed.. Ten.. Ten months, I don't know how I'm still alive." She laughed, the alcohol going to her head finally. She leaned back and grinned, "I've never had a threesome with another woman before. I have a little black book, but I don't ever call any of them back. I like being in charge, but for once I would like someone to take the power from me.. Sounds strange I know, but." She just shrugged a little, "I think it's just part of my animal nature."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 am

Yuure smiled taking a long drink, "I agree hunny; we are all animal afterall. So let me ask something even more intense since were on the subject of getting laid; instead of me calling want me to take care of you? I ask nothing in return just let me eat you." She came closer and sat in her lap, "And if you want actual intercourse I do have a strap on in my room to use on you but if you want a man I understand."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:31 am

Roxi's nose and the tips of her ears turned a little pink. "I... I don't know." She said honestly, "I've never tried it before." She smirked a little, "We could always text your friend and get a head start... Maybe don't warn him... Give him a little surprise." She smirked a little. "Or you and I can just have fun.. Ten months, give me a picture honey and I'll make due.." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 am

Yuure chuckled and rose up her phone texting, "That I can do. So are you on protection? The pill or something?" She set her phone aside and took another long drink and moved closer kissing her neck and cupped her breasts gently, "So perky. I like that." Hands slipped into her top and thumbed the soft nipples and watched her face, "If your sky you can close your eyes." She kissed her lips gently grinding on her hips.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:48 am

Roxie grinned a little, "I am, out of habit, on the pill." She gasped a little when she brushed her nipples and shivered a little. "Mmm." Was her only response to the last half as she leaned up and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:08 am

Yuure grinned as her tongue met hers and her fingers rubbed out the nipples of the young fox and she leaned her back on the couch and kissed along her stomach and moved down kissing her abdomen and pushed her short pink skirt up and kissed at the panties rubbing her nose at the fabric, "You smell amazing sweetheart..." She licked along her panties listening to her breath. Reaching her fingers up she pulled the panties aside and flicked her tongue over the clit.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:16 am

The fox lifted her hips a little as she kissed down her front. She shivered a little and grinned, never knowing that another female could turn her on like this. She gasped when the cat's rough tongue slid against her clit and spread her legs wider for better access. She shifted on the couch so her tail was in a better spot too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:27 am

She flicked her ears and sucked her clit as she pushed two fingers into her gently stroking her gspot and purred making her clit lightly vibrate from the purr on her lips to her clit which she was sucking on, Her other hand was sneaking down under her and cupped her ass.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 am

"Oh god.." Roxi muttered and jerked her hips a little. She swallowed and licked her lips, moaning softly. She let her tongue roll out of her mouth, panting softly as Yuure continued to please her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 am

Yuure purred more forcing her fingers to stroke the gspot a bit faster and harder as she puled back licking over it furiously, "Hmm so good.Your taste is so unique! I don't think I would want to share." She smiled and sucked the clit again cupping her ass pulling her closer as she pushed her fingers in a bit harder, "You can cum I don't mind. when you finish my guard will be here."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:57 am

Roxi jerked her hips when she began rubbing harder, moaning and trying to hold back as long as she could. "Ah!" She whimpered when finally her body couldn't handle it anymore and she released a rather large load of creamy cum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Yuure only grinned as she only did what came naturally and drank. siting up she took another long drink of her martini and chuckled, "My my I make good company and drinks." She chuckled and looked to her phone, "Good he's just now pulling in. He should be up shortly." She licked her lips and handed her her martini, "Thank you for that by the way. I rather enjoyed that." She winked playfully and got up moving to the kitchen and pulled a large beer from the fridge and waked it to the table, "He likes solid beer And I secretly lace them but don't tell."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Roxi panted and sat up slowly. She finished her margarita and looked at her, "You enjoyed it." She smiled a little, but her ears were a bit pink and held back a little, showing a more submissive side. "If I had known a female could do that, I don't think I would have waited so long." Her tail had tucked between her legs like she was a little embarrassed, but she tilted her head, "What sort of male is he? Wolf, hare, leopard?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:00 am

She chuckled drinking more and checked her phone as she then looked to her, "Of course it helps if you find a woman whom has had experience in pussy licking. I qualify quite nicely. I always get told I am best with my mouth." She got up and moved toward the suite door peering out and getting ready to unlock it, "OH he is a tiger. Not heavy set; very beefy. Like god sculpted him. Ooohhh he makes my mouth water just thinking of his contours!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Roxi gave a content sigh and stretched on the couch, butt in the air for a moment as she did. She grinned a little, "You're checking off my sex bucket list in only a few hours.. Or a couple of them anyway. I've never been with a tiger..." She sat up when she went to the door, peering over the couch to the door. She wanted a good look of the God sculpted tiger before he saw most of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:06 am

Yuure smiled and opened the door and stepped aside, "Come in Riddick. Got your drink out and the newest member of my family. Roxi the fox. Riddick the tiger."

The tall male walked in and took his drink nodding to the fox as he looked over her he pulled his loose top off and his black undershirt showing off a bold 8 pack on his fir and a tight waist.

Riddick

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 am

Roxi's ears twitched a little as she watched him enter. Her eyes slowly raked over his body and she raised one brow as a slow grin started to form. Her ten month abstinence was about to end with a bang, a very big sexy bang...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:17 am

the 6ft tiger sat down on the couch and drank the entire bottle and looked over to the fox sliding a hand up her thighs between her legs, "I'm guessing Yuure got you all ready?" He looked to the Cat as she climbed in his lap and grinded on him getting him worked up as well.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   

Back to top Go down

Get Down and Move it All Around
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next